Über Farmbrite

Nutzerfreundliche Software zum Management landwirtschaftlicher Betriebe, damit du dein landwirtschaftliches Geschäft organisieren und verwalten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Farmbrite

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Farmbrite bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jody elizabeth T.
Jody elizabeth T.
Project Manager - Back40 Farm Initiative in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

5 Reasons Farmbrite Works For Our Operation

Kommentare: The Back40 farm initiative is new to our institution and using Farmbrite has allowed me to keep up with the investment placed in the farm, as well as develop a communication point for both our staff and end-users. I am incredibly pleased with the ability to collect and report a variety of data. To this point, I have not used these features; however, I am currently developing more functionality for the upcoming season. Also, I will be adding additional users throughout the season. We are very excited for the new mobile platform. I expect great returns on the data driven results for the coming growing season.

1. Farmbrite is straightforward and easy to use. 2. Scale-able to meet the [growing] needs of a small, medium, and large farming operation. 3. I am able to manage my bees (as livestock) and crops all in one application for a wholesome picture of farm productivity. 4. I am able to document and track all of our equipment for transparent accountability. 5. There is a small farm store available that handles most of our retail needs.

There is very little to not "like" about this software. Farmbrite keeps growing and modifying the platform. We are excited for the new mobile versions and know it will make a big difference in capturing real-time data and communicating on the go. Terrific customer support. I am looking forward to being able to one day do more with the store/retail application and have more options for my bees as livestock.

David P.
Sr. Supervisor in Kanada

Farmbrite

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Planning. This was the main reason we decided to go with Farmbrite. This has helped us distribute and plan workload more efficiently. Tracking is exceptional on this software and when used for multiple years will be a massive benefit for our operation.

This software is far ranging and fits our operations needs very well. Most software is very detail focused on specific tasks, Farmbrite allows us to track and operate our business from a higher more appropriate and efficient level.

Uploading cattle is tedious. This is mostly because of the lack of records we had before in excel but an easier way to upload data. Would also be nice to change the reports found on the main Farmbrite page as some are not relevant to each operation.

Mark S.
Marketing in USA
Viehwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Review

Accounting portion can be exported to excel for tax purposes

Not easy to sort livestock and cant export to excel. Need a copy function for livestock also

Ariana D.
Ariana D.
Executive Assistant in USA
Viehwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use cattle management software

Kommentare: This is a fantastic cattle-management software with other options for ranches that have more than just cattle. I found it very intuitive and clean.

I went through numerous applications and software options before finally finding one that is both easy to use and tracks the right items. I also don't have any strange buggy issues like in so many of the other ones -- AND it has an entire accounting section to track your assets and liabilities, which is exactly what my boss wanted. I also love that you can import a .csv file to save time!

It is a little bit clunky in some places and not everything seems to update when you update one screen, but I can work around that.

Cindy C.
Rancher in USA
Viehwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Farmbrite Review

Kommentare: Farmbrite has simplified my book keeping system 100%. I simply enter data and farmbrite does the rest. I can easily identify expenses in relevant categories and make educated choices that enhance our cow-calf operation. We can enter data on individual cows or whole herd activities, such as calving information, feed rations, pasture rotation dates or worming dates and products.

What I like most about Farmbrite is that the software is very user friendly and relevant to our cattle operation. In the accounting section I can easily enter income and expenses. Farmbrite tracks these two categories, displays a color coded pie chart and then at the end of the year the program easily generates my P&L statement.

At this point in time I have not found a feature that I dislike. Farmbrite offers five different plans so I assume that if the lower entry software does not fit your needs, the higher level software would include most features that a business would need.

Scott Y.
Scott Y.
Self-employed in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Was was surprised and impressed.

Kommentare: My biggest take away was that they had a system in place to monitor any errors, and upon discovering even a minor one they fixed it immediately. That's the kind of company I like to support.

I explored the free trial to see how easily a farm storefront could be set up. I ran into one small problem getting a particular page to appear on my newly-created site; instead I received an error message. I made a note to email Farmbrite about it in the next day. When I did reach out I was told they had seen the error and they had already fixed it (before I reported it). And they had. I found it easy to get around in the software and to set up an online storefront website. But I was really impressed at how quickly they work to improve the software.

As I mentioned, the one small problem I did encounter was fixed before I reported it the next day.

Rebecca S.
Administrator in USA

Centralization of Farm Data Simplifies Management

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The owner of the farm/ranch only visits the ranch once a month but he requires daily reports.
The data from the reports is in PDF format and sent via email.
The reports contain information on animal census and health as well as task lists and progress reports projects on the property such as fencing, planting, well and building and barn maintenance.
With Farmbrite we have one centralized platform for entering and storing all the data from the reports.
It is now simple to itemize and prioritize all the tasks and schedule completion dates on the Calendar.
We can run reports with the data and eliminate the need for paper or PDF versions. Farmbrite simplifes this process which makes all the processes more efficient. Less time documenting and more time 'doing' what needs to be done.

Farmbrite enables animal, crop and equipment tracking and management in a simple format. It is intuitive. I was able to begin implementing it immediately without taking the tutorials.

I have not found any deficiencies after a few months of use.

Lesa B.
Owner/Operator in USA

Love Farmbrite!

5 letztes Jahr

Farmbrite is so easy to use. You can upload photo files. Track all of your farming needs.

We currently do not have any Cons. The software is amazing!

James M.
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

After a better part of the year...

Kommentare: very positive - when I have had a question (mostly during the trial period) they were extremely responsive. Typically, I would have used an Excel spreadsheet to track expenses, but this is already functional and frankly I would not have had the time. makes year-end quite easy. allows me to focus on the farm, versus having a lot of files; I still keep documents but rely on Farmbrite to be a single depository of information. Love it!

easy to use, simple, and a great way to record all the important information in one place. used mostly for accounting and financial tracking BUT starting to use with our orchard and cattle for spring 2020. So far more features than I have used so plenty of room to grow into and with it. Never had any issue with Farmbrite! I really, really like and will be using it daily/weekly as we head into 'season'.

I like everything about the application/software - I need to keep increasing my familiarity with it

John F.
OWNER in USA
Viehwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

NO PROBLEMS

Kommentare: THE BEST IS FINDING MY P&L INSTANTLY

IT IS EASY TO NAVIGATE,PIE CHART,FINDING ANY PAST ENTRIES IS SO SIMPLE, IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE IT IS THE BEST ONE I HAVE EVER USED TO CORRECT, I THINK THIS ONES A KEEPER,THANK SO MUCH

YOU NEED TO FIND A WAY TO INCORPORATE SALES TAX,IN THE TAXABLE TRANSACTIONS,MATCHING NEWBORNS WITH MOTHERS ON THE SAME PAGE,

Antwort von Farmbrite

Thanks for your review John! We will take a look at how to make it easier to see newborns and mothers on the same page and recording tax with taxable transactions. Thanks for your input.

Heather L.
Farmer in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes Tax Season a Breeze!!

Kommentare: I use Farmbrite every January to log an entire year's worth of receipts for my farm. I love how easy it is to track expenses in each category. My accountant appreciates the print out at the end because it makes filing the Schedule F a breeze!

I only use the accounting feature of Farmbrite. It's much easier, for me, than using a spreadsheet. I LOVE how the Schedule F categories are already entered and in a drop down menu.

Because I only use one aspect of the software one time a year, $99 is kind of steep. I do with there was a less expensive option.

Andrea S.
partner in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Farmbrite Software a must for small to medium farms

Kommentare: Having this software online eases the stress of needing to regularly back up my records. It also consolidated all the different farm ventures we are in- dairy, beef, hogs, poultry, hay and grain.

I love that this software incorporates almost everything I need to catalogue and maintain every year. It also organizes it into the same Tax lines for ease at tax time.

There is no simple way to compound mileage throughout the year. I would like to be able to just type in the number of miles each trip and have it compound my total over the year.

Stafford T.

Small Operations Dream Software

Kommentare: Customer support is on top of it. Have asked about the 'cons' if you could even call them that, and they respond quickly and take all the ideas in. I see the software only getting better. With the foundation of the functionality done so well, as long as that stays strong, all the fluff is icing on the cake. It is nice to manage the stranger livestock, like beehives, as I am able to manage each hive as a separate 'animal' and keep my notes on each hive in line.

- Simplicity, no fluff or overburdening options - Well thought out base functionality - Price point is good, the cost is worth the time savings - Keeps good track of yield, can notice trends (bad or good) - Can organize your data how you see fit

- Accounting software is lacking advanced organizational and tax options - Needs some more drilled down feed and flock tracking for Organic users

Leslie L.
Farmer in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Software for farming a variety of products

Kommentare: We are using this to plan our marketing strategies, our planting strategies and for breeding purposes. Our accounting so much easier come tax time.

I love the responsiveness of the designers of the software. We had a problem and they responded both on the phone and with changes in the software. We use the integrative features to keep all workers on task, to make decisions regarding crop types, and accounting.

The information about soil testing is still weak and not very beneficial to our operation. Updating individual animal records are getting better. Using the software on a cell phone can be a challenge.

Mike K.

Good Value and Useful tol

Kommentare: Farmbrite has helped tremendously with our accounting. We are a small farm and this tool is perfect for us. It has also been great fro tracking all of our animals. Once you get all set-up and used to the program then its a breeze.

Helps keep my records in one location. I also like that Farmbrite continues to improve its product which has been great. Customer service is excellent and responsive. I think this product will get even better over time.

Sometimes I find it difficult to move from one section to the other when entering animal information. The sort options don't always seem to work right. We have been using the software for over a year now and are still learning how to use all of the features, so it is a good tool, you just need to work with it. Also would like the mobile app to work as well as the desktop, but again, overall its working great.

Bill H.
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Farmbrite is a useful tool

Kommentare: Farmbrite makes it easy for me to track my animal related tasks including breeding, vaccinations, farrier. I probably don't use it for enough things. It also makes it very easy to see an overall picture of my animals.

Ability to track animals breeding. Multiple type of animals can be monitored. Easy to get a quick overall view.

Not enough shortcuts to move from screen to screen. No easy lineage/pedigree tracking.

Pamela D.

Good Product Even for Small Scale Farms

Kommentare: It definitely made following bloodlines easier and tracking sales and dispatches at the end of the year tidier for tax and record keeping. As we continue to grow out small operation we keep finding more functionality for our farm.

It was easy to set up and track our sheep operations without a lot of computer programming knowledge. Very user friendly and easily navigated as animals were added and removed

We didn’t have a numeric tracking system I. Place before the software so we had to change or tagging and tracking method to work within the system.

Donna I.
Executive Director in USA

Tallawah Farm moves to Farmbrite for whole farm management

Kommentare: Farmbrite allows us to manage multiple enterprises with one product. Since we do both livestock (chickens, goats, sheep and pigs) and vegetable production and sell through both a CSA and farmers markets we were looking for a one-stop-shop to manage all of our data. So far Farmbrite has exceeded our expectations.

Above all we LOVE the friendly knowledgeable support provided in a timely manner! A good user manual made getting started very easy and the dashboard is an excellent management tool.

Very few. We are eagerly awaiting the upgraded mapping tools.

Antwort von Farmbrite

Thanks for your review Donna!

Chris H.
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

For a small farm owner, it is nice to have so many features incorporated in one package.

Kommentare: Easiest single software for tracking multiple farming functions.

Expense and income categories match Schedule F on fed income tax form. Super convenient for my accountant not to have to guess!

Sometimes navigating is a bit cumbersome, and it can take several clicks to drill down to where I'm going. I also find it difficult to sort expenses efficiently.

Antwort von Farmbrite

Thanks so much for your review Chris!

Christopher M.
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Great software for your farm

Kommentare: I able to have a better understanding of my expenses and able to make better decisions.

Farmbrite has an easy to use interface and offers great features to keep track of many different areas of your farm. The software makes tracking expenses, crops and tasks simple. Farmbrite is affordable and worth checking out.

As with any thing new software it takes a little bit of work to get everything entered in and customized to your business.

Crystal C.

Good Solution for Farm Management

Kommentare: Tax season is much simpler, and managing my husbandry calendar is far more organized.

I like the ability to track the breeding records, growth rates, and pedigrees of my registered sheep and goats, as well as linking financing with specific animals.

There are some limitations with viewing animals that make it a bit clumsy to use.

Brian S.
Proprietor in USA

Great way to stay farm organized

I can keep notes on bees, trees, chicken and tractors all in one place. I can keep livestock breads and yields from year to year. In the same tool, I can keep equipment maintenance logs. It is great for small to medium sized farms.

It takes more effort to get a full home small scale garden logged with many diverse plants. It would do great to track larger crops.

Antwort von Farmbrite

Thank you for your review!

Brannon W.
Lebensmittelproduktion, Selbstständig

All in one for farm management

Kommentare: Ease of access with the newly integrated app to record important information directly in field/barn.

Incorporation of all aspects of farming from aquaculture to dairy operations. Ease of use for the small scale farmer to the large scale operations.

Lack of integration with other software such as Square or Quick-books.

Jill K.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Farmbrite

Kommentare: Great for accounting, calculating taxes, keeping track of my organic purchases- record keeping...

I love Farmbrite! It has all the features I was looking for to keep tract of all my information, accounting, fields and pastures... and extra feature that are great

Once or twice could not get on Farmbrite site

Elizabeth F.

Easy Record-keeping

Kommentare: I like it enough to renew it this year.

I like the ability to have records of individual animals. As a livestock-based farm, we use the notes to keep track of feed for different animals.

Until tax time, I couldn't understand why there wasn't a "livestock purchase" tab under expenses as there seems to be one for EVERTHING else. But, once I did taxes, I realized Farmbrite is based off IRS forms.