Über Reftab

Das Produkt konzentriert sich auf Einfachheit. Reftab hat alle wichtigen Funktionen und bietet sie zu einem Bruchteil des Preises anderer Anbieter an.

Erfahre mehr über Reftab

Reftab is a well priced, and highly customisable solution that has really helped us streamline our Asset Loans across multiple locations and divisions.

The range of labels supported is a little disappointing but they are adding additional labels going forward.

Bewertungen zu Reftab

4,9
4,9

Reftab hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Reftab bereits verwendet?

Jordan
President in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Very easy to use and implement. It's made a major difference in tracking our various assets into and out of our facility. -Automated email reminders are great and definitely drive the assets back on time. -The printer agnostic feature is really nice too as we already had label stock and thermal printers -Identifying assets that need repair is great and so easy for the team to keep up with

So far so good! It would be great if there were other industry specific versions. In our case an integration with our POS system. It would allow us to assign assets while building delivery routes. In our business there are times that an asset is left at a delivery location. It would be great to track that.

MarcAndre
IT Supervisor in Kanada
Computerspiele, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Reftab in a quickly changing environment

Kommentare: Every time we had ideas for features, the developers have been very responsive, very quick to apply them (or mention why it's not possible when that was the case). Reftab has been super flexible and very prone to help our business. We definitely have a before and after Reftab in term of quality of asset tracking.

Reftab made it so much easier for us to adapt to the ever changing environment of our studio and constant movement of assets between desks or employees. It perfectly scaled to our studios worldwide, and allowed us to maintain standards between our studios.

There is not much to not like about Reftab. We haven't used the customer portal since it's not very well suited for our kind of environment (where IT has a closer control on assets and accessories), but this doesn't mean I wouldn't recommend it.

Alex
IT Support Technician in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: A few things still need some more work, such as offering more ways to automate would be great, some more complex automation would be great like, "If the loan is XYZ and the user is Disabled email Manager (Insert body of the email and allow response) My company is really looking to automate as much as we can so being able to do more complex things in Reftab and make a more friendly API to use (have had some issues with trying to make things work, for example, the API will work fine on one call, I will change one thing and it no longer authenticates.)

The integration and automation, I would like more of these.

Manual management can be tricky to use, I would love a cleaner/more streamlined way for things that can not be managed via integrations.

Antwort von Reftab

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for your review Alex! Much appreciated - we'll reach out to you regarding your workflow automation needs. Reftab can be configured to email a person's manager based on conditions like if the person is disabled and has equipment assigned to them, etc. There might be more that you're needing (such as a reply to address), so we're happy to work directly with you for that. Thanks again!

Corey
VP, Office and IT Operations in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid product at a great price point

Kommentare: Reftab has been one of the best products we've implemented at Lexer. Super simple to set up, we primarily use Reftab to keep track of our laptop hardware and its overall lifecycle within the business. Reftab comes with a robust set of reporting tools and integrations. Well worth the price point

Easy to use platform with a robust number of features tools and integrations.

Not updated with new features as often as some of the other SaaS platforms deployed across the business

Robert
Associate Director IT in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Reftab is awesome

Kommentare: I needed to find a solution to manage checkout hardware for staff and students. Anything from laptops to slide rulers. I checked into several options. Some free, some where the startup cost was over $5K. When I found Reftab, I was sold right away. It was so easy to get setup and it covered everything I needed. But then, there's the tech support and customer service aspect. Wholly cow, the Reftab team is on it!!! I've run into a few cases where I could use a feature. I submitted my use case and OMG, they developed it and implemented it. Now, if I asked for something that no one would use, mileage could vary, but they respond quickly and really seem to understand my needs as a customer. The product is great, but the support is what really sold me!

Reftab is really intuitive. I setup my first instance without needing any support and barely glancing at the documentation. I had a fully functioning demo running with assets and testing check in check out in about an hour of signing up for a demo account. The mobile app adds to that intuitive use.

I wish I could tie printing inventory labels to my Dymo labelwriter and use a label template to print more customized intentory labels right from the Dymo. OK... I haven't asked if that was possible, yet.

Kevin
Director of Quality in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great New Asset Management Tool

Kommentare: I'd started w/ Reftab as a cloud based asset management tool for tracking and managing electric vehicle charging stations. I've also used Device42 then Insight by Riada as competing products because had developed integrations with Jira Cloud and Jira Service Desk Cloud for our task and service ticket management. Reftab continued to develop their product and has now integrated with Jira. Nice! The cost/month is currently less than 50% of the monthly subscription cost for competing products and the functionality and customer service are truly excellent for our asset tracking and management needs.

Great value for $ Integrates and Interacts with Atlassian Jira and Jira Service Desk (Provides link between the asset and any issues or tickets) Bulk Import of existing asset information from existing tools. Easy to setup new fields with different configurations. Good filters to find what you are looking for quickly. Mobile app/interface

The initial product did not integrate with Jira Service Desk. Reftab has since added this capability and setup was reasonably simple.

Avishal
Station Analyst in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Program on the Market

Kommentare: The experience with Reftab has been fantastic, from the program to the management team. Everyone has been so helpful and flexible to tailor the program to work best for us. I would recommend this program to anyone who is looking to track all their assets have automated reports sent out.

The user interface is simple and easy to work with. Made it so much easier to locate assets that have been signed out to employees and track the usage. It was an easy transition for employees to start using the program and the training aspect was fast and easy. Reporting is fantastic by getting notifications of who has not turned in something.

I don’t have any Cons on the software because if I do find something missing the Reftab team is always available to try to find a way to get us what we are looking for.

Kyle
Director of IT in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reftab is making my IT life easier!

Kommentare: Very positive. Customer service was very helpful and knowledgeable. Asset creation was a breeze, and I enjoy using the interface.

Easy to use, clean and fast interface, mobile app allows for asset signing and tagging in the field.

I'm looking forward to more integrations. Some of the integration tutorials were outdated. Some UI customization would be nice, like themes or a dark mode.

Luciën
Luciën
IT Administrator in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reftab Asset Management

Reftab is a great package what creates and gives ease of use of asset management. It's structured and clear.

I'm missing some features such as bulk transfer or bulk assign to user but that's quite it, further it's quite neatly build!

Antwort von Reftab

Hi Lucien, thank you for the review - the ability to bulk assign to a user exists in a couple different places, such as the asset table and the mobile app. Meaning you can assign multiple different assets and peripherals / accessories to users at once. I think the place you're looking for is within the accessory page. This is easy for us to add and will have it ready for our next release. Thank you again for your review!

Alan
Specialist Clinical Technologist in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

UK Technologist Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent customer service. Queries are answered very quickly.

Very easy to use. Great support. Love the fact that we were able to trial a fully featured version which ensured the software would meet our needs. Have been using the software for about a year and even within this time there have been updates making the software even better.

Nothing. The software does what we require.

Elena
IT support engineer in Deutschland
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good and totally worth the money

Convenience, cost, fast customer support, constantly improving

Would be great if they can add order tracking module (on the other hand, not many asset management systems have it). Mobile app isn't good in scanning qr/bar-codes sometimes.

Jeremy
IT manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good user interface, newer inventory management software

Kommentare: We are really happy we went with Reftab. Our strategy was to pick a smaller product with more room to grow. I feel Reftab is early in their product lifecycle, and their staff is motivated to grow and add more features. This is the kind of company and product we like to work with.

Reftab seems like a newer, slightly smaller company product, and it does everything we need it to do. Price is competitive, coming in a little lower than some other products. Reftab doesn't have some of the bloat or feature creep in other more mature inventory management solutions. The support team is very responsive to inquiries, and they even developed some small features we suggested, saying those features made sense for the whole user base. Accurate, intuitive

The simplicity of the software has lots of pluses if you like simplicity, but it may lack some of the more niche features in the larger, more mature products. On rare occasions it throws an error, but the errors are handled and displayed in the UI in a way which makes sense.

Joyce
Staff Administrative Assistant in USA
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good system for current needs - some upgrades would make it more useful.

Kommentare: Overall, it's meeting our needs to monitor inventory stock and assets. As we continue to use the software, we may find other needs to utilize it more.

Mobile app scanning, easy navigation of software,

- would be nice to be able to have "clone" feature for accessories. - the ability to edit notes in accessories that have been issued - the ability to create accessories from scanning in mobile app. currently, it will only create assets. currently, all accessories are created from a desktop. having the ability to do both from mobile app would be more helpful/useful. - limited information can be seen in mobile app - seeing loan history in mobile app could be helpful

Jeanie
Special Projects Coordinator in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RefTab Is Great!

Kommentare: Positive and exciting to implement.

Im not sure as I have just scratched the surface. I do like the rapid responses I get when I have questions.

Needs a payment module. Since we are loaning equipment to the general public, I would like to be able to have a separate 'client' option with ability to accept payments and deposits.

Alex
NGO IT support in Südafrika
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, critical for our company growth

Kommentare: From day 1 they provided excellent customer service and gives rapid feature development and updates to cater to our needs.

Simple to use, easy to train our staff immediately. Fast feedback from developers to add features that are critical to our business. Slick interface makes it a pleasure to operate the platform. Search functionality + user log tracking means Data can be verified and corrected easily if need be, making sure our asset database is 100% reliable.

The mobile app has less functionality than the web platform. However the majority of our use so far has been with the web platform.

William
President in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tool & Asset Tracker

Kommentare: Works far better that the tool/asset management associated with our business accounting software.

Ease of use, features and cost met or exceeded our needs.

Would like to have the ability to transfer assigned location without needing to return/reissue assets.

Matthew
Matthew
IT Asset Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

IT Asset Management

I like the way it handles asset entities, accessories and licenses. I also like the way it handles asset assignment as loans to loanees.

There are a few places where how to accomplish certain tasks isn't clearly obvious to the end user resulting in certain features not being noticed as a possibility to the user, but once you learn the interface and what all can be done it's pretty easy to work with.

Robert
A/V Director in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

110% satisfaction guaranteed.

Kommentare: user-friendly, with all extra features that i did not see anywhere else, customer service was extremely helpful. and the on-boarding for subscribers was top-notch. do your self a favor and take the software for a spin.

the asset management was amazing, but the ability to Bar code every asset and then check-in and check-out,and the iphone apllication for ease of use. this purchase was a no Brainer

when i find something i will revisit my review.

Adam
Jr support engineer in Schweden
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great overall user experience

I've only been using the software for a short while and feel like it's been very easy to grasp the fundamentals. The UI is simple and features are well worked.

There are some minor bugs when it comes to searching for assets or loanees. I've however contacted the customer support about this and they told me they would be fixed in the next update :)

Maria
Vice President in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Easy

Kommentare: Loved how there was a free trial, so we could see how it worked for free. Loved the software and ease of use.

So easy and user friendly. We were able to set up the software, put tracking stickers on over 50 assests and start using within a day. Amazing!

I do not currently have any cons at this time.

Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great software at a great price. Amazing customer service!

Kommentare: Any issues that I came across during evaluation of the software was quickly and extensively answered by the support team. Amazing customer service.

There is a significant amount of functionality that can be tailored to your specific needs.

So far so good, at this time any questions or issues I had were resolved.

Jackson
IT Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Easy to use, comprehensive, customizable, great value for the price.

No IP mapping available.

Koen
Technology Support in Belgien
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Does what is has to do with room for improvement.

Easy to use, customization, assets + accessories, notification emails, reservation vs in-use.

The overview calendar is not very clear / would be useful to prompt some questions upon checkout and check-in / adding more of our own corporate identity would be a nice to have.

Joseph
Senior Technical Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective

Kommentare: Happy customer

Mobile app scanning is incredibly useful

Some bugs in the interface, documentation could also be a little clearer. Minor issues in the grand scheme of things.

Robbie
Owner/Operator in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great service, great support !! Looking forward to our continuous growth with the help of Reftab!!

Kommentare: Easy to use! ..and very easy to view items within the mobile app !! It helps me get my assets into an excel sheet from the report builder.

Easy to use