Über Reftab

Das Produkt konzentriert sich auf Einfachheit. Reftab hat alle wichtigen Funktionen und bietet sie zu einem Bruchteil des Preises anderer Anbieter an.

Erfahre mehr über Reftab

Easy to use platform with a robust number of features tools and integrations.

The range of labels supported is a little disappointing but they are adding additional labels going forward.

Bewertungen zu Reftab

4,9
4,9

Reftab hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 83 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Reftab bereits verwendet?

Devin
IT Support Tech in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reftab Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall Reftab has been a five star product. Very easy and simple to use. If you aren't able to figure a task out they have helpful documents explaining each process step by step or customer service is very responsive and friendly to work with.

Easy to understand and use. This software is very simple and straight forward and very customizable.

You can't change the fields in the LDAP sync to custom fields such as Screen size etc. If importing machines you can't have the asset status set to in stock automatically. Which means you have to go to each asset and change the status manually. You can make a Workflow Automation that changes the asset status automatically for any new asset added after creation.

MarcAndre
IT Supervisor in Kanada
Computerspiele, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Reftab in a quickly changing environment

Kommentare: Every time we had ideas for features, the developers have been very responsive, very quick to apply them (or mention why it's not possible when that was the case). Reftab has been super flexible and very prone to help our business. We definitely have a before and after Reftab in term of quality of asset tracking.

Reftab made it so much easier for us to adapt to the ever changing environment of our studio and constant movement of assets between desks or employees. It perfectly scaled to our studios worldwide, and allowed us to maintain standards between our studios.

There is not much to not like about Reftab. We haven't used the customer portal since it's not very well suited for our kind of environment (where IT has a closer control on assets and accessories), but this doesn't mean I wouldn't recommend it.

Alex
IT Support Technician in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: A few things still need some more work, such as offering more ways to automate would be great, some more complex automation would be great like, "If the loan is XYZ and the user is Disabled email Manager (Insert body of the email and allow response) My company is really looking to automate as much as we can so being able to do more complex things in Reftab and make a more friendly API to use (have had some issues with trying to make things work, for example, the API will work fine on one call, I will change one thing and it no longer authenticates.)

The integration and automation, I would like more of these.

Manual management can be tricky to use, I would love a cleaner/more streamlined way for things that can not be managed via integrations.

Antwort von Reftab

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for your review Alex! Much appreciated - we'll reach out to you regarding your workflow automation needs. Reftab can be configured to email a person's manager based on conditions like if the person is disabled and has equipment assigned to them, etc. There might be more that you're needing (such as a reply to address), so we're happy to work directly with you for that. Thanks again!

Jeremy
IT Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great ITAM solution

Reftab was super easy to setup and get going. Once the initial setup was done, Education on using Reftab was simple and easy so we were able to get up and running very quickly. Use of the smart phone app makes keeping track of our assets simple, very well done app!

the only Con I can think of is that it would be nice if Reftab had an asset "tag" we could attach to "non-connected" devices such as TVs as a way for it to automaticilly update, like the installed agent does for Windows devices

Robert
Associate Director IT in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Reftab is awesome

Kommentare: I needed to find a solution to manage checkout hardware for staff and students. Anything from laptops to slide rulers. I checked into several options. Some free, some where the startup cost was over $5K. When I found Reftab, I was sold right away. It was so easy to get setup and it covered everything I needed. But then, there's the tech support and customer service aspect. Wholly cow, the Reftab team is on it!!! I've run into a few cases where I could use a feature. I submitted my use case and OMG, they developed it and implemented it. Now, if I asked for something that no one would use, mileage could vary, but they respond quickly and really seem to understand my needs as a customer. The product is great, but the support is what really sold me!

Reftab is really intuitive. I setup my first instance without needing any support and barely glancing at the documentation. I had a fully functioning demo running with assets and testing check in check out in about an hour of signing up for a demo account. The mobile app adds to that intuitive use.

I wish I could tie printing inventory labels to my Dymo labelwriter and use a label template to print more customized intentory labels right from the Dymo. OK... I haven't asked if that was possible, yet.

Kevin
Director of Quality in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great New Asset Management Tool

Kommentare: I'd started w/ Reftab as a cloud based asset management tool for tracking and managing electric vehicle charging stations. I've also used Device42 then Insight by Riada as competing products because had developed integrations with Jira Cloud and Jira Service Desk Cloud for our task and service ticket management. Reftab continued to develop their product and has now integrated with Jira. Nice! The cost/month is currently less than 50% of the monthly subscription cost for competing products and the functionality and customer service are truly excellent for our asset tracking and management needs.

Great value for $ Integrates and Interacts with Atlassian Jira and Jira Service Desk (Provides link between the asset and any issues or tickets) Bulk Import of existing asset information from existing tools. Easy to setup new fields with different configurations. Good filters to find what you are looking for quickly. Mobile app/interface

The initial product did not integrate with Jira Service Desk. Reftab has since added this capability and setup was reasonably simple.

Kyle
Director of IT in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reftab is making my IT life easier!

Kommentare: Very positive. Customer service was very helpful and knowledgeable. Asset creation was a breeze, and I enjoy using the interface.

Easy to use, clean and fast interface, mobile app allows for asset signing and tagging in the field.

I'm looking forward to more integrations. Some of the integration tutorials were outdated. Some UI customization would be nice, like themes or a dark mode.

Luciën
Luciën
IT Administrator in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reftab Asset Management

Reftab is a great package what creates and gives ease of use of asset management. It's structured and clear.

I'm missing some features such as bulk transfer or bulk assign to user but that's quite it, further it's quite neatly build!

Antwort von Reftab

Hi Lucien, thank you for the review - the ability to bulk assign to a user exists in a couple different places, such as the asset table and the mobile app. Meaning you can assign multiple different assets and peripherals / accessories to users at once. I think the place you're looking for is within the accessory page. This is easy for us to add and will have it ready for our next release. Thank you again for your review!

Tony
Facilities Manager in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product & outstanding customer service!!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. We have used other systems in the past and they clashed with our systems or became over complicated to update.
I feel confident that Reftab have got this covered.
Recently I had an issue that was resolved very quickly and professionally.

It was easy to set up with the support team helping me, when I got stuck they were always quick to resolve any issues. I find it easy to use and run reports. They are always developing and trying to improve. We don't use it to its full potential yet but I am confident that in the future we will. Its a great product in my opinion as I like to keep things simple to make life easier.

There is not much I don't like to be honest. I sometimes find it frustrating when trying to look items up but that is more down to me not using it enough.

Derrick
Director of Information Technology in USA
Architektur & Planung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great asses management tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been great. I tested several products before picking this one and I made the right choice.

The ability to track anything as an asset, and link accessories to the asset.

So far none. The only downside was exporting the computers from my RMM tool with user accounts there wasnt a way I could find to import to Reftab with the user. I had to manually assign all of the assets. Just time consuming but not a big deal.

Ashley
Tech Support Specialist Senior in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Stellar Customer Support

Kommentare: From the trial period to full implementation, we really have had a good experience. This system has vastly reduced the number of individual tasks we used to complete at each checkout and has helped to streamline and improve customer experience. I have reached out on approximately 4-5 occasions with questions and have always had a quick response time, with a solution to my question every time. We are about 4 months into our switch and I am satisfied with the solution for our campus.

The price of this software is definitely a win. We were previously using multiple home-built applications to fill this need. Moving from a home built to purchased application always comes down to value for the money. The Customer Support has been prompt, friendly, and efficient. I have reached out a few times and have had near-immediate response times. New features have become available since implementing this solution. I have seen options that I have inquired about implemented in the last 4 months. Impressive. The setup and ease of use are paramount. We have a high turn over of student workers utilizing and learning to use this system. They caught on to this application so much faster than the multiple applications we were previously using that the training time has basically paid for the program already!

I wish the reporting features were as easy to navigate as checkouts are. They do not run in a way that is as intuitive to me. Especially when attempting to refine data into smaller increments. Automatic emails are great, and reduce the amount of individual notifications I need to send, but they could do with a slight improvement. There are terms coded into the auto emails to pull things like due date, asset name, or borrower name but not every email forms have the same terms. When I modified the email template the first time I removed some of those terms, and then could not remember exactly how they were worded to get them back. The support team has been great at quickly responding to emails to and providing fixes for any issues I have reported, but a 'cheat sheet' or about automatic emails section with the terms that can be used would be very useful.

Kirk
Jr Sys Admin in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Reftab saves a lot of time for asset management

Kommentare: There was a feature missing that impacted our workflow, I emailed support and that feature was implemented within a couple of weeks. This has been our continual experience with Reftab, amazing customer support and an all around great product.

Ease of use, ease of setup and the integrations. We have been abysmal at keeping our assets up-to-date, but with the integrations in Reftab a lot of our mistakes have been alleviated by the sync from Jamf and Intune. The auto checkout of assets has helped us keep up on equipment.

The mobile app would be nice if we used barcodes, but because of remote workforce now-a-days we do not put barcode/asset tags on equipment. If would be nice if the mobile app was able to OCR a pic of the serial number, but it's not a deal breaker in the slightest.

Heather
Volunteer in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant tool for a small non-profit trying to keep track of loaned items

Kommentare: Love it. Previously we were trying to keep track of assets in a manual spreadsheet. Our assets are expensive cameras and are donated (or funded by public donations) and are loaned out for free (with no deposits) so having easy tracking is a must. Didn't know exactly what we needed or how to set up so just started (really easy) with the default fields and this product has the flexibility to add fields as I was going along, or change things at a later date. Haven't yet used the "request custody validation" but think this will help us at year end to double check where our loan cameras are. Great product and would recommend. Thank you Reftab.

Really easy to use for someone with no experience in asset/loan management; Multiple asset sub-locations; Fully customizable fields for asset records, and in different categories; Flexible set-ups (can change fields/settings after set-up);Desktop & Android App; Open ended loan functionality; Easy reporting - quick report to see current loans, easy to report/filter to see loan out history;

For several months I repeatedly got prompted to take the tutorial every time I logged in;

Heather
Technician in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

RefTab - an awesome way to keep tabs on your assets.

Kommentare: I've been using RefTab since day one of its release. It's a an awesome product that every company should be on board with. Allows you to track your inventory easily from any device. It has changed the way I keep inventory. Definitely a worthwhile product for the money!

Simple, yet appealing UI.

None.

Glen
Supervisor in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable & Versatile!

Kommentare: We are realizing greater tool accountability, which is vitally important in the aviation industry.

This software adapted well to fit our needs in organizing our tool crib. I liked how we could create kits combining any amount of assets and accessories, and create fields to store types of data. Nicely designed.

Limited with attachments, no photo option for a completed kit.

Jeanie
Special Projects Coordinator in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RefTab Is Great!

Kommentare: Positive and exciting to implement.

Im not sure as I have just scratched the surface. I do like the rapid responses I get when I have questions.

Needs a payment module. Since we are loaning equipment to the general public, I would like to be able to have a separate 'client' option with ability to accept payments and deposits.

Alex
NGO IT support in Südafrika
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, critical for our company growth

Kommentare: From day 1 they provided excellent customer service and gives rapid feature development and updates to cater to our needs.

Simple to use, easy to train our staff immediately. Fast feedback from developers to add features that are critical to our business. Slick interface makes it a pleasure to operate the platform. Search functionality + user log tracking means Data can be verified and corrected easily if need be, making sure our asset database is 100% reliable.

The mobile app has less functionality than the web platform. However the majority of our use so far has been with the web platform.

William
President in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tool & Asset Tracker

Kommentare: Works far better that the tool/asset management associated with our business accounting software.

Ease of use, features and cost met or exceeded our needs.

Would like to have the ability to transfer assigned location without needing to return/reissue assets.

Matthew
Matthew
IT Asset Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

IT Asset Management

I like the way it handles asset entities, accessories and licenses. I also like the way it handles asset assignment as loans to loanees.

There are a few places where how to accomplish certain tasks isn't clearly obvious to the end user resulting in certain features not being noticed as a possibility to the user, but once you learn the interface and what all can be done it's pretty easy to work with.

Jamie
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and functional

Kommentare: We love it!

Extremely user friendly and helped us track out assets and custom items immediately.

I have only had one issue with Reftab and customer service fixed it in less than 20 minutes.

Adam
Jr support engineer in Schweden
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great overall user experience

I've only been using the software for a short while and feel like it's been very easy to grasp the fundamentals. The UI is simple and features are well worked.

There are some minor bugs when it comes to searching for assets or loanees. I've however contacted the customer support about this and they told me they would be fixed in the next update :)

Maria
Vice President in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Easy

Kommentare: Loved how there was a free trial, so we could see how it worked for free. Loved the software and ease of use.

So easy and user friendly. We were able to set up the software, put tracking stickers on over 50 assests and start using within a day. Amazing!

I do not currently have any cons at this time.

Ian
CEO in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really solid option for resource/asset management

Kommentare: One of the best software purchase decisions we've made as a startup so far. Easy to implement, easy to use, and can see this scaling admirably with us.

Reftab checks all the boxes for what we need. Managing our deployed hardware in customer facilities is extremely important for us to scale and achieve success. Reftab was customizable enough, has excellent customer support, and—importantly—is much more affordable than competing products.

There's definitely a bit of a learning curve on the software but it's easily overcome after using it for a bit. The UI could use a bit of polish but that's a tiny nitpick.

Olivia
Director of Operations in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: Happy we chose Reftab!

Easy to set up, adaptable to our needs, excellent support.

We are still learning the different features of the program so nothing negative!

Roy
Director of Quality in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flexible Asset Mangement app that handles multiple locations

Kommentare: We needed a way to have all our locations and departments to be able to see and manage their equipment in real time. The flexibility of being able to have our end users report on the condition of equipment in the field was helpful. We found that the developers responded to questions and even added features that made our oversight even easier. I highly recommend this app!

Has facility to manage multiple locations and can assign different levels of security for the users from read-only to full edit.

Is not always clear how the different options affect how the information is captured.