Filtern nach:

Über Reftab

Das Produkt konzentriert sich auf Einfachheit. Reftab hat alle wichtigen Funktionen und bietet sie zu einem Bruchteil des Preises anderer Anbieter an.

Erfahre mehr über Reftab

Kevin S.
Director of Quality in USA

Great New Asset Management Tool

Comments: I'd started w/ Reftab as a cloud based asset management tool for tracking and managing electric vehicle charging stations. I've also used Device42 then Insight by Riada as competing products because had developed integrations with Jira Cloud and Jira Service Desk Cloud for our task and service ticket management. Reftab continued to develop their product and has now integrated with Jira. Nice! The cost/month is currently less than 50% of the monthly subscription cost for competing products and the functionality and customer service are truly excellent for our asset tracking and management needs.

Pros:

Great value for $ Integrates and Interacts with Atlassian Jira and Jira Service Desk (Provides link between the asset and any issues or tickets) Bulk Import of existing asset information from existing tools. Easy to setup new fields with different configurations. Good filters to find what you are looking for quickly. Mobile app/interface

Cons:

The initial product did not integrate with Jira Service Desk. Reftab has since added this capability and setup was reasonably simple.

Robert W.
Associate Director IT in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Reftab is awesome

5 letztes Jahr

Comments: I needed to find a solution to manage checkout hardware for staff and students. Anything from laptops to slide rulers. I checked into several options. Some free, some where the startup cost was over $5K. When I found Reftab, I was sold right away. It was so easy to get setup and it covered everything I needed. But then, there's the tech support and customer service aspect. Wholly cow, the Reftab team is on it!!! I've run into a few cases where I could use a feature. I submitted my use case and OMG, they developed it and implemented it. Now, if I asked for something that no one would use, mileage could vary, but they respond quickly and really seem to understand my needs as a customer. The product is great, but the support is what really sold me!

Pros:

Reftab is really intuitive. I setup my first instance without needing any support and barely glancing at the documentation. I had a fully functioning demo running with assets and testing check in check out in about an hour of signing up for a demo account. The mobile app adds to that intuitive use.

Cons:

I wish I could tie printing inventory labels to my Dymo labelwriter and use a label template to print more customized intentory labels right from the Dymo. OK... I haven't asked if that was possible, yet.

Luciën J.
Luciën J.
IT Administrator in Niederlande

Reftab Asset Management

Pros:

Reftab is a great package what creates and gives ease of use of asset management. It's structured and clear.

Cons:

I'm missing some features such as bulk transfer or bulk assign to user but that's quite it, further it's quite neatly build!

Reftab Response

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Lucien, thank you for the review - the ability to bulk assign to a user exists in a couple different places, such as the asset table and the mobile app. Meaning you can assign multiple different assets and peripherals / accessories to users at once. I think the place you're looking for is within the accessory page. This is easy for us to add and will have it ready for our next release. Thank you again for your review!

Avishal P.
Station Analyst in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Program on the Market

Comments: The experience with Reftab has been fantastic, from the program to the management team. Everyone has been so helpful and flexible to tailor the program to work best for us. I would recommend this program to anyone who is looking to track all their assets have automated reports sent out.

Pros:

The user interface is simple and easy to work with. Made it so much easier to locate assets that have been signed out to employees and track the usage. It was an easy transition for employees to start using the program and the training aspect was fast and easy. Reporting is fantastic by getting notifications of who has not turned in something.

Cons:

I don’t have any Cons on the software because if I do find something missing the Reftab team is always available to try to find a way to get us what we are looking for.

Chris H.
IT Services Manager in Australien
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best-in-class Asset Management solution

5 letztes Jahr

Comments: Reftab was simple to configure and even easier to manage. Our business enjoys the peace of mind knowing we are in control of the cost as we grow in users.

Pros:

Reftab provides a powerful and cost-effective solution enabling us to keep track of our physical and digital assets across a distributed workforce.

Cons:

I can identify very few cons in the time I've used this platform. The ability to deploy an agent to all hardware to automatically capture information would be nice but not necessary if managed well.

Ashley F.
Tech Support Specialist Senior in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Stellar Customer Support

Comments: From the trial period to full implementation, we really have had a good experience. This system has vastly reduced the number of individual tasks we used to complete at each checkout and has helped to streamline and improve customer experience. I have reached out on approximately 4-5 occasions with questions and have always had a quick response time, with a solution to my question every time. We are about 4 months into our switch and I am satisfied with the solution for our campus.

Pros:

The price of this software is definitely a win. We were previously using multiple home-built applications to fill this need. Moving from a home built to purchased application always comes down to value for the money. The Customer Support has been prompt, friendly, and efficient. I have reached out a few times and have had near-immediate response times. New features have become available since implementing this solution. I have seen options that I have inquired about implemented in the last 4 months. Impressive. The setup and ease of use are paramount. We have a high turn over of student workers utilizing and learning to use this system. They caught on to this application so much faster than the multiple applications we were previously using that the training time has basically paid for the program already!

Cons:

I wish the reporting features were as easy to navigate as checkouts are. They do not run in a way that is as intuitive to me. Especially when attempting to refine data into smaller increments. Automatic emails are great, and reduce the amount of individual notifications I need to send, but they could do with a slight improvement. There are terms coded into the auto emails to pull things like due date, asset name, or borrower name but not every email forms have the same terms. When I modified the email template the first time I removed some of those terms, and then could not remember exactly how they were worded to get them back. The support team has been great at quickly responding to emails to and providing fixes for any issues I have reported, but a 'cheat sheet' or about automatic emails section with the terms that can be used would be very useful.

Riki W.
Software Administrations Support in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy asset management

Comments: We have been able to move our asset loan system from a very messy shared google calendar system to Reftab, it has reduced individual workload and enabled more independence in making planning choices for asset loans across our organisation. We have also been able to significantly grow the amount of assets that we have available for loan as the management and tracking of the items is a lot more efficient.

Pros:

The software makes it extremely easy for multiple users to be able to log in and see what assets are available to be loaned and make reservations for them as required. We were looking for a solution that would allow many users to access the information centrally and this does it beautifully.

Cons:

The pre-determined access levels are the most challenging with the software, but we have found ways to work around this. We can't easily set access to specific sections and views, as this is a bit limited. Any issues or improvements we have, we make suggestions to the team at Reftab, and if they think it is beneficial, will roll out the change in an update to accommodate the request.

Danny D.
IT Support Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great inventory management system

Comments: Again it's really about friendliness and folks that believe in their product.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], one of the founders, gave us a nice demo, highlighting features of how Reftab can work for us. At the end of the presentation, he was willing to come up with a package that would best suit the needs of our nonprofit.
I am the one to set up the inventory management system and corresponding lending library that will be used my many employees in the future. The software is intuitive where I can figure out a lot on my own. Sometimes I would look for help in the documentation, and there are also times I have discussions with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about certain questions or things that will come up in the future. It's been a great experience so far, and I'm sure any company will have a good time with Reftab too.

Pros:

There is a lot to like about Reftab. It has a modern look and feel. It's software as a service, so there is nothing to download or install. It's quite easy to use, but it's recommended to at least look through the documentation. And the founders are always willing to help.

Cons:

There is nothing not to like. But you must take time to learn how it works via documentation and experimentation.

Matthew D.
IT Support Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Reftab is Worth It

Comments: The Reftab team was extremely responsive to our inquiries and concerns. They made multiple immediate changes to design flaws we recognized. The system is streamlined and allows for configuration to your organization's needs. The price was extremely competitive. I would entirely recommend Reftab to anyone looking for an asset management system.

Pros:

The best thing about this software, and why we original started using it, was its integration with JIRA, our ticketing system. Integration was seamless and gave us great insight into diagnosing issues with specific hardware.

Cons:

It's intend use is to check out hardware on a "by user" basis. We have business office managers at our various locations who control and manage all hardware at the location. Since they could not assign hardware to them in the portal, we had to allow each advanced access, which allowed them access to areas we didn't want them to have.

Jeremy L.
IT manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

Good user interface, newer inventory management software

Comments: We are really happy we went with Reftab. Our strategy was to pick a smaller product with more room to grow. I feel Reftab is early in their product lifecycle, and their staff is motivated to grow and add more features. This is the kind of company and product we like to work with.

Pros:

Reftab seems like a newer, slightly smaller company product, and it does everything we need it to do. Price is competitive, coming in a little lower than some other products. Reftab doesn't have some of the bloat or feature creep in other more mature inventory management solutions. The support team is very responsive to inquiries, and they even developed some small features we suggested, saying those features made sense for the whole user base. Accurate, intuitive

Cons:

The simplicity of the software has lots of pluses if you like simplicity, but it may lack some of the more niche features in the larger, more mature products. On rare occasions it throws an error, but the errors are handled and displayed in the UI in a way which makes sense.

John V.
Strategic Systems Analyst in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: 6-12 Monate

Reftab and managing small and attractive assets

5 letztes Jahr

Comments: We researched a number of solutions to manage our small and attractive assets before deciding on Reftab. As we started to push the boundaries in using this product, we discovered some limitations. When bringing these concerns to the attention of the developers, we have been very impressed by the positive response we receive every time. I now believe customer support provided by Reftab is one of its greatest strengths and I highly recommend this product to anyone looking at managing assets which are subject to being issued or loaned to staff.

Pros:

Accessibility - Available in a browser at any location Interface - The information is presented clearly and display is customisable Auditing - Loan history and Changelog allow full audit trails to be maintained.

Cons:

We are pushing the boundaries for which this product was designed. Initially we discovered some limitations when trying to import existing information and managing disparate assets such as security keys, power tools, surveying and safety equipment. These limitations have been addressed by the developers.

Chris B.
Media Systems Manager in Australien
Rundfunkmedien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: 6-12 Monate

Flexible and Cost effective asset management

Comments: Reftab has fast become one of our most relied upon business tools. The reporting features are very impressive and we are looking forward to implementing the self service employee portal soon. Reftab is fast, responsive and for the price, has a huge amount of value added features.

Pros:

Reftab is a well priced, and highly customisable solution that has really helped us streamline our Asset Loans across multiple locations and divisions. The system was easy to deploy, and we were able to bulk ingest our asset catalogue via CSV. Once you are up and running, checking items in or out is very simple regardless of whether you are using a scanner or not. Flexible loan periods and auto reminder emails mean that the system supports the needs of not only our Resources team, but also the end users. The Reftab team are extremely responsive with support requests and are very happy to receive feedback.

Cons:

No major cons at all. Having some more flexibility to customise confirmation emails based on asset type would be great - but Im sure the Reftab team would help out here if i raised it with them.

Brent C.
Audio Solutions Specialist in USA
Medienproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: Mehr als 1 Jahr

The perfect solution for our rental inventory needs

5 letztes Jahr

Comments: We looked at many software options that cost 10 times that of Reftab and never perfectly fit the bill of our specific needs. Reftab, right off the shelf was a great solution for our application and came in at a considerable lower cost than the other software options that were evaluated.

Pros:

Reftab is a powerful tool to manage rental inventory going in and out and being able to identify the status and location of any given at any given time is very helpful in our quick passed application.

Cons:

There is not much I am missing in the software. My only feature request in customized reporting has been submitted to the company.

Frank C.
Systems Analyst in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ideal tracking software

Comments: We needed a product to keep track of our inventory of Ipods used by our housekeeping staff. We looked at other products from free to the overly tech heavy software. We just wanted something simple to use and to know when the equipment is in use and by whom. This product really filled our needs. Any questions we have are quickly addressed. We don't use half the features they offer, but if we ever do its nice to know they are there.

Pros:

The simplicity of the product in setting up, training staff to use was quick and easy to use. Tech support is awesome.

Cons:

We've been using the product for about 8 months and so far we don't have any complaints.

Heather S.
Technician in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

RefTab - an awesome way to keep tabs on your assets.

Comments: I've been using RefTab since day one of its release. It's a an awesome product that every company should be on board with. Allows you to track your inventory easily from any device. It has changed the way I keep inventory. Definitely a worthwhile product for the money!

Pros:

Simple, yet appealing UI.

Cons:

None.

Glen E.
Supervisor in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable & Versatile!

Comments: We are realizing greater tool accountability, which is vitally important in the aviation industry.

Pros:

This software adapted well to fit our needs in organizing our tool crib. I liked how we could create kits combining any amount of assets and accessories, and create fields to store types of data. Nicely designed.

Cons:

Limited with attachments, no photo option for a completed kit.

Roland Z.
Project Manager in Schweiz
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

Most compact asset management tool

Comments: I reviewed a bunch of asset management tools to use within our company. Reftab is the only one which is smooth to use and reduced to the really needed functionalities. What often is what you need. We decided to use that tool for our needs. There are some tiny points which can be improved like the data import/data export for Loanees and Devices. Some controls are maybe not placed very intuitive but after the first find and use, everything is fine. Overall a nice and good tool! A nice new feature would be to print out not only the QR-Code with a digital number next to it rather the QR-Code, Digital number, Company Name, Device Brand, Device Title and the possibility to format the output (e.g. like another Avery template like the L6011).

Pros:

Smooth and reduced to the needed functionality.

Cons:

Some controls are hard to find, only in the context of a location or the Import/Export functionality.

Dave C.
Teacher in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

Easy to use, flexible, and affordable

Comments: We are a small public secondary school needing to track photography and video production equipment loans to students. Many of the equipment management solutions on the market are well beyond what we are able to afford. Reftab meets our needs at a comfortable price point, and the response of the developers to feature requests has been second-to-none. I'm really happy to have found Reftab!

Pros:

The developers are very helpful and quick to respond to new feature requests. It is reasonably-priced and affordable enough for our public secondary school to use with students. Powerful features wrapped up in an easy-to-use interface.

Cons:

Mobile scanning app reads barcodes quickly using the phone camera, but it is cumbersome to check out multiple pieces of equipment to the same user.

Jamie S.
Music Department Manager in USA
Musik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

Great system with fantastic customer support!

5 letztes Jahr

Pros:

The Customer Service at Reftab is unbeatable. I am new to my Department and had issues with access. I had help within a few hours and they stuck with me until my problem was resolved.

Cons:

I have no complaints. Reftab is easy to use and works great for tracking instruments in our Department.

Jackie P.
Admin Assistant in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Reftab Input

4 letztes Jahr

Comments: Reftab is good so far, havent had any major issues.

Pros:

Keep the Company very organized with the equipment that comes in and out of the office.

Cons:

The Asset ID # don't automatically populate.

Anthony H.
Senior Systems Administrator in Malta
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant Asset Tracking and Management Software

Comments: Excellent, we wanted an easy to set-up and easy to use product with high quality support and we got it with this product. Keep up the great work.

Pros:

The ease of setup and use. It has a good feature list which is growing based on customer feedback which in my opinion is the best way to enhance the product.

Cons:

The range of labels supported is a little disappointing but they are adding additional labels going forward.

Mihail L.
IT Network and Systems Administrator in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: 6-12 Monate

Nice Tool to keep your Assets tracked!

Pros:

Thousands of Pro. The most important that it keeps tracking all my assets.

Cons:

Differently, I would say that I have Zero CONS.

Matthew M.
Matthew M.
IT Asset Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

IT Asset Management

Pros:

I like the way it handles asset entities, accessories and licenses. I also like the way it handles asset assignment as loans to loanees.

Cons:

There are a few places where how to accomplish certain tasks isn't clearly obvious to the end user resulting in certain features not being noticed as a possibility to the user, but once you learn the interface and what all can be done it's pretty easy to work with.

William H.
Staff member in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

Reftab is a problem solver.

Pros:

I'm an enneagram type 1 (the perfectionist), and this software is incredible. I love how easy it is to use. Checking an item in/out is so easy, which is key for our business. We use this software to keep track of company vehicles. As the Head of transportation, it allows me to keep track of all the vehicles. Their customer service is amazing too!

Cons:

I haven't found any problems or dislikes with the software yet. It operates 100% for us.

Heather B.
Housing Coordinator in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

So far, so good

5 letzte Woche New

Comments: So far the experience has been really great. One of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has personally worked with me to resolve some issues I had in regards to kit building and even added a function for me! The customer service/tech support honestly can't be beat.

Pros:

I felt this software was the best fit for me, as I really only need it to track physical items and help me keep an accurate inventory count. The financial side is not really a concern for me. All the other software I found wanted to integrate sales and invoicing, which are things I don't need.

Cons:

The software can be a little confusing to use. The desktop version is very different from the mobile app. However, this may be just an issue for me. If others are pretty tech savvy, I doubt they would have any issues!