I loved the exprerience vut wasnt ready to answer so qualified to these further questuins.

Bewertet am 3.11.2017
Mikael P.
Private investigator

Vorteile: This is easy to use but at the same time it is very handy and suitable, also it provides scientifically tested and proved facts unlike competitors. Though their porograms can produce much higher and easier reports and these programs are highly free, usually, unlike this.

Nachteile: I dont like to pay about a program which I need to gain my living hood :) This is easy to use but at the same time it is very handy and suitable, also it provides scientifically tested and proved facts unlike competitors.

A must have tool for Email Examination

Bewertet am 26.5.2015
Kiara H.

Kommentare: Excellent tool and work like a charm. You, me and anybody can use it to examine the email headers. I bought to investigate cyber crime case in 1600 USD; bit pricey but worthy. I openly recommend and vote 5 stars to this tool as far as its performance and customer support is concerned.

One of the best Email Forensics tool

Bewertet am 25.8.2018
Associate Consultant

Kommentare: It is good tool specifically for email related forensics

Vorteile: Very good tool for law enforcement agencies for email forensics, I was using when i was working with police.
Skin tone analysis feature was helpful.
We used this to recover and analyse large sets of email files including various file formats
I can work on damaged files also, it repairs and shows the data.
Simple GUI, Very easy to use for non technical user.
One of the best feature is we can export processed emails in pst format without the need of outlook.
Supports major forensic image formats

Nachteile: Nothing much just license price is very high. Should have community edition.