Über Yesware

Yesware ermöglicht es den Vertriebsmitarbeitern, intelligenter zu verkaufen, indem es ihnen sowohl die Daten zur Verfügung stellt, um bessere Entscheidungen zu treffen, als auch die Tools, um Maßnahmen zu ergreifen.

Erfahre mehr über Yesware

Even works on Gmail and Outlook. Customer service also very responsive.

Bewertungen zu Yesware

4,0

Yesware hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 168 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Yesware bereits verwendet?

Siddiq
Siddiq
Lead Generation Executive in Indien

Email Tracking Next Generation Tool

Kommentare: It's a best experience for me.

The tracking and email notifications on open of an email from the prospects has helped me to figure out best way of targeting right audience.

The price is constantly changing after subscription is taken.

President/Founder in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

A great fit for Outlook users

Kommentare: Though it has its bugs and lots of features made for salespeople, I namely pay for it to use its email tracking tech. For my business purposes, this the most needed feature and since using email tracking, it's hard to remember what biz email was like before.

I like the fact that unlike most email tracking programs, Yesware actually plays nice with MSFT Outlook. Most of the compeition is gmail only.

Bit of a resource hog. Also it sets off false positives with my anti-virus program and sometimes it crashes outlook.

Kim
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Acceptable quality

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall this is a decent product. It has a nice design and it's mostly easy to use.
We only needed this product to manage emails and create email marketing templates, while it served this purpose it seems like it is set up for more complex purposes and it was difficult to use for only email management/marketing.

I do like the level of customer support that is provided, I like the features that are offered like real time reporting and real time notifications, campaign analytics, templates, marketing tools, CRM services, etc. I like the relatively easy to use layout and crisp design. I like the auto reply feature.

Compared to its competitors this product is expensive. It is not easy to integrate with other products although it claims to be. Some aspects were complex and difficult to use. I experienced an issue with auto reply and the entire software started to malfunction

Ori
Ori
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

All of the plans are very limited preview of the most expensive one

2,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Ease of use and functionality Sync with outlook

The limits features all the plans have The upgrades are expensive and just increasing the limits very minimal

Tania
HR Generalist in Mexiko
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for our Sales Team

Yesware is incredibly easy to install and use, Our entire sales team uses to track emails and it has enhanced communications with potential clients. Allows for better strategic planning and the email templates are awesome!

There is nothing I dislike about yesware.

Sruti
Sruti
Product consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bang for the buck

Kommentare: I was looking at a tool for tracking emails as Google email tracking and streak did not work very well.
My boss suggested yesware and we bought the first premium plan. Before that I used the trial version for 40 days. I liked the tool and I was able to send timely invoices and assess whether my customers were really interested in my product.

It is very easy to use and light on the system. I was able to access all my client emails and keep track of them on yesware. Most importantly I loved the way yesware functioned and it always asks before installing on your other emails so that it does not interfere with every other email. Also, I like the interface and it makes me understand and also gives alerts when the user has read my email and has checked out my links and read my material.

The support is not so great. I did not get to see 24 hour phone or chat support which disappointed me. They can bring more features compared to other tools in the market.

Nicolas
Nicolas
Director of Marketing & Sales in Kolumbien
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A must for any prospecting team

Kommentare: The first thing that attracted me to Yesware was the email tracking feature. That gives the sales rep the ability to know when things are happening on the side of the potential client so you can act on it. Then the email templates helped me a lot to get things done faster. I could see which templates performed better than others, hence improve my results. In addition you can create teams and share better working templates with everyone for them to use as well, that way you can maximize the impact of a good sales rep by sharing his findings with the whole team with a few clicks, instead a monthly template session. Lately what I've been using a lot is the touchpoint feature which allows you to build custom multi-touches multi-channel campaigns. It makes a sales rep day-to-day job a lot more easy when you can visualize quickly what's next to be done and where are the potential clients in the buyers journey you design for them.

Yesware is very user friendly which makes it easy for adoption within a sales team. Not only the web version of the product but the chrome and gmail add-ons work really well. Additionally the feature set is very powerful and makes the lives of any sales/hunter/prospector easier.

There is not much (or anything) to dislike about Yesware. It is a very rounded product and I have never had a single issue with it. I would like to see a native mobile application so I can work better on the go.

Business Development Manager in USA

Yesware is great for tracking emails & responsiveness

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. It has been useful to track emails as well as open rate/response rate, etc.

When my company initially announced that we were installing Yesware, I was cautious. I have been with my company since we were at about 25 employees and it felt like another spurt of growing pains moving towards having all of out business communications tracked and logged in SFDC. Once we had it installed, I realized how much value it provides. You're able to track when someone opens an email, where they open the email from & if they viewed content that you attached via the Yesware integration. You can also quickly add new contacts via the integration with SFDC without having to open another window.

No major issues with the product, but one issue that I have with the Gmail/SFDC/Yesware integration is that when you're attempting to add a new contact directly from an email, it doesn't always auto-populate the correct information leading to a less efficient way to enter new data.

Benjamin
Benjamin
Account Executive in USA

Completely streamlined my sales prospecting and outreach

-Ability to sync emails and activities with CRM. -Love the Gmail toolbar so I can view info from my CRM right in gmail -Track email opens and response activities to know if my message is getting through to my prospects -easy to create and save email templates to fire off custom emails on the fly -Mail Merge capabilities with stages allow for multi touch email campaigns. - vastly increased my efficiency of email outreach

The sync to CRM has failed to work on very few occasions. Other than that I totally love using the system

Terra
Terra
Project Manager in USA

The best value for complex features

Kommentare: The most robust email tracking software with the most reasonable price tag.

Email tracking is a huge deal for us. While most CRMs offer it, they don't offer the ability to see who opened the email if you sent it to more than one person. They just tell you "someone opened your email". This was annoying to us so we found Yesware. Not only will it tell us who opened it, when, where, on what but it can also do amazing things like tell you if/when someone opened your attachment, how many times, AND (here's the kicker) how long they looked at the attachment. After the free trial, which is an ample 30 days, we were hooked. Oh! The notifications! Most systems gave us notifications in their system so we would have to keep going back to see notifications. Yesware gives me popup notifications, in real time, no matter what I'm doing on my computer so I always know when someone opened an email. Also, the price is not bad. It's really worth it.

It takes a while for the system to learn who is who. After a few emails though, it can tell me "Customer service opened you email" instead of "someone at Company A opened your email".

Mark
CEO in USA
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shifting away from enterprise use - moving toward GMail and Microsoft-hosted offerings

Kommentare: Knowing if someone has received an email, or re-opened it, is a truly valuable piece of information from a sales and support perspective. Email has become one of the least reliable forms of communication, but it remains essential to doing business. Spam detection software is junk. We have found no spam detection software that is reliable and turn off anything to ensure nothing is missed. It can even be manipulated by unscrupulous actors that want to harm the reputation of the sender. There are a million other reasons why it is unreliable. Unfortunately, most companies continue to use it. So we used Yesware to see if our regular communications were being received and opened, in much the same was we use software to verify that our client newsletter communications are opened. Yesware did the job in that respect. We didn't use any of its other features, since we had other software for that.

We've been using it for several years and were notified recently by Yesware that the version that supports local versions of Outlook 365 is being eliminated. We were told that Microsoft is limiting the ability of developers to use plugins for PC-based Outlook, so they are dropping support for that in August 2020. We use our own ISP for email, using POP/SMTP mail, not a cloud-based environment hosted by Microsoft or Google. What we liked about it was its simplicity once set-up, and the ease of telling whether or not someone opened the email sent, and where that person was located.

The support organization was Zendesk, a third party. We found that every time we'd have a question or issue they were very responsive, but it took forever to get resolved. Most of the time we'd just live with whatever it was we were dealing with.

CEO in Thailand
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Yesware for lead generation that works

Kommentare: Yesware is a core part of our business, we use it daily to generate business and keep customers coming into our company.

We are able to use Yesware to send out emails to prospects at scale and manage those leads and turn them into customers.

I didnt like the limits on sending amounts, but this is something we have been able to work with eventually.

Director, Sales in USA

Yesware is an important tool to support my high performance as a sales person

Kommentare: Yesware helps me be efficient, effective and productive as a sales rep. I also am able to see which emails perform the best (both individual and on a team basis). Knowing when someone opens or clicks an email is great leverage in the sales cycle! I of course never mention this to the prospect, however it allows me to manage my pipeline effectively.

The visibility created from email tracking is extremely useful! I love knowing when someone opens or clicks on an email. In addition, I save a ton of time by using the templates feature. All my emails also sync directly to Salesforce, which saves a ton of time and energy and keeps me organized! Mail Merge and Reporting are also neat, although I use those less frequently.

The email editing software is a bit wonky on the web, but works great within gmail. That's really the only con I have - everything else is top notch!

Olivia
Sales Development Representative in USA

Not a huge fan

Kommentare: I want to love yesware. I've been using it for over 3 years, at 3 different companies. It does the basics pretty well--set-up and send mail merge, schedule future emails, and store templates. The problem is that as much as our team has asked for features to increase the customizability of emails, time of send, etc...we have not gotten them. The yesware team asks for a lot of feedback, and we give it. But unlike other software companies I give feedback to, they don't seem to actually take the feedback.

Easy to get going, easy to use for basic mail merge and template needs. Team functionality is cool.

Lack of customizability makes it frustrating for more advanced users.

Head of Business Development (Extraordinaire) in Israel
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Must For Anyone in the Sales/BizDev Field

Kommentare: Overall, Yesware's suite of tools have a huge impact on our sales and been very helpful. Some of it's features are available in most CRM platforms but it is pretty helpful to have it all available in one spot.

We initially looked into Yesware for our email sequences and reporting before we understood what its full offerings. Once we discovered that you can also share templates and allow each team member to track their own/others performance, we decided to give it a try. It has been a valuable tool/motivator for our entire team to meet and exceed their sale goals.

Yesware recently added a "Spam Risk Detection" feature that is supposed to predict the probability of your email being flagged as spam. Based on a few responses we received from existing clients, our newsletters' have been ending up in their spam folder while Yesware's "detector" suggested it was low risk. It could use a bit of tuning but we consider it a bonus feature.

Sr. Manager, Sales Operations in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Email Activity Tracking!

Kommentare: Yesware has more features that what we are currently using such as email campaigns but we are happy with the way that it syncs Gmail emails to Salesforce as we use Salesforce as our main system of record.

We use Yesware to sync Gmail activity into Salesforce in order to maintain and improve sales team efficiency. Other than one occurrence when a users connection from Yesware to Salesforce unexpectedly dropped, we have had no other issues and the automatic tracking of emails sent and also emails that have been opened, clicked and replied to has proven very beneficial for our company. Yesware send me a weekly report of all tracked email activity from the past 7 days which is a nice feature.

Yesware did unexpectedly lose the connection to Salesforce for one of our users which resulted in some emails not being included in our reporting, but the Customer Service team were very responsive to investigate.

Ben
Account Executive in USA

Great tool for inside sales people. helps to be more strategic and efficient with outreach

The ability to track emails to prospects and clients, see when they open (or if they didn't open) Mail Merge tools makes it incredibly easy to send customized messages en mass. Gmail toolbar also makes it very easy to see information from Salesforce right in the email screen

As a salesperson, there's not much to dislike about this software. The only thing I can mention that has ever been a challenge is the sync back to Salesforce will occasionally sync with a duplicate record and not with the record that I may have wanted. Other than that, this software is great

Keith
Keith
Executive Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Take control of your email. Know what is delivered and when.

Kommentare: Convenience & delivery confirmations.

1. Email delivery confirmations are SO helpful. The instant notifications are great as well as the ability to find delivery details on a specific email in history. Plus, not requiring a read receipt to get the confirmation is huge. 2. Email schedule function makes it easy to draft emails but not interrupt employees evenings or sleep! 3. Follow-up reminders are a great way to not let a task get delegated and forgotten.

It doesn't play well with my Gmail screen - it covers the bottom of the email where my email attachments normally show up - so it's hard to verify the right attachment is attached - or to delete it.

Sales Manager in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Automate your emails with Yesware!

Kommentare: Overall - great product! Saves you a lot of time and makes email writing more effective!

I love a lot of features of this product. First, the email templates saves a lot of time when sending out repetitive emails. I also like that I can create my own campaigns on Yesware which can run in the background. I can create campaigns and templates which I can share to the team and they can make edits on it depending on their communication style. It also integrates with Salesforce which allows up to back track previous communication if needed.

The analytics part I think needs more work done, oftentimes I find the date doesn't match. Or I just don't know how to interpret the numbers. Maybe someone from Yesware should build a guided tour of the reports tab.

Jacco
Jacco
VP of Revenue Libris in USA
Fotografie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Yesware adds a layer to your email strategy

Kommentare: Yesware gives our sales team extra insights about emails they send as well as time-saving tools to follow up and remind prospects.

It is eye opening to be able to track emails you send and the clicks and opens they generate. By knowing what happens with your emails on the receiver's end, you change your followup strategies.

Nothing we not like about Yesware. We're not using the Campaigns feature as we have other software for that, and that is not their core functionality.

Consultant in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great email tracking software

Kommentare: Yesware is very simple and easy to use. Yet, it's a powerful software that has helped grow our business.

Yesware is great at what it does. I use it to track emails, and it is always accurate and prompt. It enables me to engage prospects and clients in a timely fashion.

It's a little pricey per user. Yes, I know it's in line with industry pricing, but as our team grows it's getting pricey.

Valerie
Valerie
Account Manager in Kanada

One of the best tools for a salesperson

Kommentare: It saves so much time on admin stuff. Allows me to personalize every touch point with my pipeline and keep track of everything!

Ability to schedule and track emails, use pre-made templates, see how many people opened your email. gmail integration is a plus too. Also they send you a TON of super useful marketing and sales-related resources.

Nothing really, it’s a great tool! I just wish it showed me who exactly opened an email when it was sent to multiple recipients.

Sr. Director of Business Development in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

If you are in sales, you should be using this!

Kommentare: Fantastic as long as you are OK with some problems with CRM.

I was introduced to this software at my first SaaS job, and wish I had been introduced to this at the beginning of my career. I love knowing when a prospect is opening my emails and forwarding it within an organization. It also allows me the opportunity to reignite cold conversations.

Didn’t integrate too seemlessly with SFDC and customer support is something left to be desired.

E'lona
Agency Owner in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Yesware is a life saver and worth every penny

So I actually used Yesware when it first came out and merged over to the paid version for a little while. I left my company and didn't need. Now that I have my little side hustle going, I came back to Yesware and can truly say it has been a vital point for email tracking, attachment tracking, setting reply reminders, and using templates. Prospecting hasn't become a pain and I'm in love with the new Appointment feature!

I don't have any "Cons," but more so a gripe. Yesware's only CRM integration is with Salesforce. I'm a solopreneur and Salesforce is way too big for me. I use a different, free, CRM that suits my needs and it's a popular CRM that has many other integrations... except Yesware. It would be nice to be able to integrate with Yesware with other CRMs. The only way to "integrate" is to save outbound emails via bcc with your CRM's custom email that will sort your emails inside of the CRM.

CEO/Founder in USA

Love the Yesware product because it was so straightforward to understand all the different features!

Kommentare: Let's me know whether prospective clients opened up any or all communication that I sent them. Love this product!!!

1. The product's cost/value proposition is one of the best out there. 2. Instantly, Yesware provided value by informing me whether a prospect opened an email or not.

1. Some additional information about how Yesware would integrate with other CRM's would be helpful...however, I can probably Google the answer.