Über Fulcrumapp.com

Mit Fulcrum können Nutzer mobile Umfragen mit iOS- und Android-Geräten erstellen und bereitstellen.

Erfahre mehr über Fulcrumapp.com

The sattelite image is old, which can make finding things off of landmarks more difficult.

Bewertungen zu Fulcrumapp.com

Fulcrumapp.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 187 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fulcrumapp.com bereits verwendet?

Stuart
Stuart
Ecologist in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fulcrum in Ecology

Kommentare: Fulcrum is, or should be, the industry standard for Ecology data collection. The ability to generate literally any style of form from plain text boxes to hundreds of option drop-downs, means that you can keep up with the demands of surveying nature. This software has saved time, money and a lot of peoples hairlines within my own company, and I am sure within numerous other consultancies.

The simple but infinite customisation options for each app that you design mean you can have very strict control over the data you collect, which is crucial in ecology due to the diversity of survey work that takes place. Additionally, as the industry often demands unsociable hours, the ability to sync the device to a central shared database with a number of users reduces the amount of time you're waiting for data from colleaugues. And another obvious benefit in an industry based outdoors, is that you can survey in the rain without getting paper mache survey sheets!

The only issue I have encountered with Fuclrum is the accuracy of it's GPS tracking (which may actually be a device issue). This has sometimes led to individual small data points such as trees in a woodland being mapped a short, sometimes long, distance from their actual location. However, this is easily resolved within the app itself with patience.

Rob
Director in Malaysia
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My experience in the world of Online Forms and Data Collection

Kommentare: QA inspection, Incoming material inspection, Calibration records, Welding inspection, Factory machine reporting on servicing and repairs, Final Product inspection, Leave form, Non Conforming report, Packing lists, Site inspection report, Estimate cost calculation, Quotation monitoring report

I have been looking for months for a ''form / database'' online system for our production and QA inspection and monitoring. I have tried many of Fulcrum's competitors but they all - just didn't just have everything I needed... Always something that stopped me during the trial period. I found Fulcrum, and tested it and it grew on me the more I used it. The forms are simple to write and simple to alter and amend. The access is easy from phone. tablet and computer. The data is easy to search and check. We now use it in every part of the business. Estimates, QA inspection, Covid19 inspection, health inspection, leave forms so many forms. It is now a key part of the business.

My main issue with Fulcrum, which lets is down compared to others, is the PDF file / report is creates. Not even using the company logo within the report. Not able to edit it - even simple editting. No Bold or change of font. No .... Nothing.. You get what they give you, or you can pay a lot of money for a custom report, which you then can not change the form or the report in the future... without paying a lot more.

Juri
Director in Australien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fulcrum was once an excellent product but has become glitchy and expensive

Kommentare: Overall for basic form building in a smaller business it is an easy to use product that automates things well. If you grow in size it simply becomes to expensive and too burdensome to manage the accounts and devices and associated coding that goes with it. With the addition of their continual software bugs that come out with each new release I would recommend looking at alternatives before settling here.

We have used Fulcrum for almost 5 years and slowly utilised it across all departments of the company. For the initial 3 years it was a fantastic product which did the majority of things we needed. In many ways it was too simple but work arounds could be achieved with third party software and data connections. For basic form building and data collection it does the trick.

As Fulcrum grew they started rushing development which has resulted in almost every new release coming out with glitches. Some of these have been quite significant and take them an overly long time to resolve, if at all. In one case my company had to place 10 staff on standby while we waited for a resolution. We have since turned of automatic updates and are very cautious about using the the latests editions of the app. Further to this their sales team lets you build up dependance on their system and then slugs you with additional costs and licenses and threatens to turn off the system if you don't pay up. This is done by saying you are only allowed 3 devices signed in per user license as per the agreement but they do not give you a way to view how many devices are signed in. The moment you go over, expect your price to triple.

Sean
Fuel Superintendent in USA
Eventservice, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Flexible Software with Extensive Applications

Kommentare: The Fulcrum team has been very responsive to our requests and questions over the years. We feel confident that if we put in a request for a change to the system that it will be reviewed and put in a cue based on priority. Though some of the changes may take a year or two, we have seen all the changes we have requested over the years come to life.

I love the flexibility of Fulcrum. We can build out apps that suit our needs, use it in offline mode in the field, overlay maps for our events and drop geo-pins at field locations, connect apps to give tiered data sets, and sort the data on the Fulcrum platform for routing and dispatch. The addition of the barcode integration and easy access a few years ago was immensely helpful.

The reporting is not all we need it to be. We are working on building out an API integration to a platform that will allow us to create and run reports.

Chad
IT Manager / GIS Analyst in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Point Data Collection made easy

Kommentare: I am now able to get accurate 911 address points in seconds without guesswork that once took me hours and allowed errors to be placed on my map due to uncertainty of correct locations

I use Fulcrum every single day to collect new 911 address points when someone is going to be building a house or business in our location. Previously I would have to go to a site, get the GPS coordinates and then come back and put them into GIS. No I simply use Fulcrum to collect the point, then I share the data to QGIS and then once I save the data it is automatically uploaded to my PostGIS server and to the State of Tennessee repository. No muss, no fuss. LOVE IT and I frequently give talks at conferences and show my Fulcrum products to hundreds of people at a time.

I wish that Fulcrum would do lines and not just points. Then I would be able to more precisely map roads and driveways.

Arun
Project Consultant in Indien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One Software to depend on Field Data collection

Kommentare: It was a great experience and always loved to use it and suggest to others to make use of it.

It provides more useful features to develop our own apps, helps us to configure and maintain our requirements most likely suitable for the field data collection. All features that are available in software self-explanatory, making the software very easy to understand and to implement. Fulcrum is definitely one of the goto software for most of our field data collection

One thing I'm interested in is using the built-in map which is available in the software to use on the SQL server. which can ace our deliverable to the client requirements. Report Builder is not that user-friendly.

Berta
Director in Kanada
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly, Cost Effective, Well worth the switch!

Kommentare: 100% Satisfied, will continue using this program moving forward.

This software allows us to customize all apps, data collection to each of our vendors needs. The ability to change or modify the program in field instantly is a welcomed bonus and a big time savor. The unique build for each vendor allows for significantly less data collection errors.

Functions are different on different platforms. (Android/Apple)

Jim
President in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Field Data Capture Made Easy

Kommentare: Fulcrum saves me untold hours per month by allowing me to enter all my data in the field and easily generate reports that can be sent directly to clients. The program greatly increases my efficiency and the quality of the data collected.

Ease of data entry, visualization of the data that is collected, ability to generate reports on the fly.

Ability to change to field type after creation would be great.

Greg
Projects in Australien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FulcrumApp - Game changer

Kommentare: Exceptional for data collection in the field and ability to extrapolate date for various client reporting requirements

Ease of configuration and ability to distribute to all users.

Find it difficult to keep consistent API and webhook over time with Zappier. Sometimes need to delete and renew connections.

Stephanie
Senior Environmental Officer in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use

Kommentare: I have used Fulcrum to maintain information on the presence of weeds within the road corridor and keep track of what and where we are treating those weeds.

The best thing that I have found is the ease of uploading and downloading data. The interfaces are easy to use and to customise. I have deployed the software to a team that are not technical experts and they were able to use the forms with minimal training.

As i am limited in what software i have access to it has been difficult to add background map data so that something is displayed when the mobile device has no coverage.

Darren
Project Manager in Kanada
Metallabbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Capture Field Sample Descriptions without Internet or Cell Service

Kommentare: We use Fulcrum in the mineral exploration industry where our sampling crews capture their field sample descriptions on their Android phones. Android phones are simpler to use as we can load background maps as maptiles into the app (a bit tricky to load onto iPhones). Crews record sample descriptions, take sample photos, and capture GPS coordinates all with their phone. Cell phone service or Internet is not required while in the field. The sampling crew refresh their phone app when they get back to camp in the evening where satellite Internet is available. So by the end of the day everyone's field data has been uploaded to the cloud. Head office can view progress within a few hours either with the map viewer on the Fulcrum website or by loading into the company's GIS database.

The app and website are both easy to use. It was easy to set up the data capture templates using the website tools. The templates were then uploaded onto the user's phones by simply refreshing their app. The users require minimal training to use the app. Uploading the users data to a common cloud-based database by simply refreshing their app is probably the best feature of Fulcrum. No data loss and no duplication of data with multiple users. We also like the licensing. We are seasonal users. So during the off-season we just keep one account active in order to save our templates and access our database online.

No real cons. Probably could be advertised more with some real-world examples on how to utilize the software. We learned about Fulcrum word of mouth. Uploading background images could be easier. We currently create maptiles using TileMill which can be tricky.

Shawn
Manager in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small organizations in need of a versatile and cost effective GIS platform.

Kommentare: My volunteer Board wanted me to have a way to re[port on issues throughout the area I work in and track field reports. Another great function is the ability to handle clients communications and billing with the software. If your business relies on GIS data Fulcrum is tough to beat.

-Ease of use -Quality of UI -Scalability -Data Security/integrity/accessibility -Versatility

-Honestly Fulcrum has fulfilled a large part of our data collection and management requirements. The one thing I can see that may draw me away is the fact that we have access to more complete GIS software packages that are able to perform many of the same functions and don't have subscription fees. That being said I would still be reluctant to stop using Fulcrum as it integrates with other software and is just so easy to teach my volunteer staff to use.

Craig
Urban Biodiversity Officer in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Natural Asset Contract Management

Kommentare: Fulcrum has been an amazing experience and focus of constant improvement for Council's Parks, Trees and Bushland maintenance contract programs. All stakeholders have been very impressed by the flexibility to use and redesign each application to create greater operational efficiencies.

Designing the program to reflect contract KPIs has been instrumental in streamlining our contractor communication and compliance activities that drive monthly reporting. The fulcrum platform works on all our mobile devices without problem in the year we've worked with the product.

This spatial software uses 'pin drop' GIS points for recording data. Though there's a layer option to represent areas / polygons above the map, the pixel / resolution of our file was insufficient.

Antwort von Spatial Networks

Thanks for providing Fulcrum such a great review! We love to hear that we were able to help you streamline your contractor communication and compliance activities. We're so glad your stakeholders have been impressed by the flexibility we have to offer and your ability to create greater operational efficiencies. Have you talked with our support team about your issues with file resolution? If not, please reach out to support@fulcrumapp.com. We would love to know more and see if we can help you out.

Field Data Specialist in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fulcrum App Field use

Fulcrum is easy to customize for a variety of field applications. Currently I use it to locate and identify utility poles which need to be surveyed for my company. We work in two person teams and can synchronize each record as we go to verify which poles have been completed by the other team member. We also take reference photos which are associated with each record. It is easy to modify, add or delete records as we go which allows us to create documentation showing the current field conditions. Fulcrum has a feature set which makes creating the appropriate data collection and reporting formats easy to control.

A better compass / directional indicator on the screen would be useful.

Engineer in USA
Tiefbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fulcrum Review

Solid performance coupled with flexibility, features, and low cost

Enterprise integration was a long time coming

Laurier
Environmental Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: It has been a great tool for our specific data tracking needs and our clients have been impressed with the functionality of this database. Being a mobile app based product it allows easy access to data files and in a regulated industry (pipeline construction) we are able to verify records immediately as requests are made.

This is a great tool for managing some of our data tracking requirements and the accessibility enhances the database even more. The data base is relatively easy to use once it is set up, however set-up can be a bit of a challenge.

As mentioned above, set-up of the templates was a bit of a challenge, but that is self imposed and not the fault of Fulcrum.

Jomo
Distribution Manager in Trinidad und Tobago
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Functionality

Kommentare: Used this application for years over several large projects and day to day data capture requirements. I'm very pleased with the software from both the mobile and web interface.

The ability to create forms that meet almost all data capture requirements and combined with Geo-tagging. Additionally the offline mode that captures the information without mobile data where it can later sync to the server has placed this solution above all others.

Work could be done on the export functionality to exclude certain columns. The data can often be overwhelming for standard users.

Lee
Assistant Road Supervisor in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Data Collection Software That Fills Our Needs

Kommentare: Fulcrum has been great in aiding in collecting data and it has been very useful in our daily operations.

The program is very customizable to suit our data collection needs. I currently use Fulcrum apps for Work Orders, Daily Reports, Traffic Sign Inventory, Drone Flight Logs, and more. I can use Fulcrum on my desktop computer and collect data out in the field with my phone or IPad. I also like being able to link two apps together. For instance , I log my work orders with my daily reports.

I wish the PDF Reports would be a little more customizable. Sometimes when I add photos to a report , there is a lot of empty space on a page causing the use of more paper and looking a little less professional.

Angie
Conservation Director in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great GIS production for Conservation Professionals

At our land trust, we use Fulcrum to collect data about the lands we own and manage. We collect data on the condition of property boundaries, recreational trails, species of interest, and environmental research. Fulcrum works seamlessly with our GIS software- QGIS and ArcGIS. We are able to use Fulcrum to live link data into QGIS using a GeoJSON link. We are also able to communicate data across our staff and share the product across our staff devices.

I wish the software had better capabilities for displaying and collecting line and polygon data, but I have found a work around using Tiles.

Phillip
Owner/CFO in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best project management tool in your pocket

We have found fulcrum to be the most adaptable and useable tool for team project management yet. We love the adaptability and functional use for everything from drone operations to wetland delineation. We use it across our whole team and love the real time updates and collaboration that is made possible using the app.

There is a little bit of a learning curve to successful use but once you've got it it's golden.

Jackie
Geologist 1 in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fulcrum in the field

Kommentare: I have seen an easier transition of field forms to office editing. It is easier to record data in the field and assure that all needed fields are acquired.

The generalized field forms are very convenient, and they are also slightly customizable which makes creating multiples for one event easy. I also like the ease of transferring from fulcrum to use in the office space.

I don't like that when the program syncs it has to sync all apps even if I don't use them. I think having the option to select if you want a specific field to carry over the data input would be nice.

Adam
Business Development in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and fully customizable

Kommentare: I am very happy with the application and will continue to use it for our field data collection needs

This app is inexpensive and offers us a fully customizable data collection application

We have found a few glitches. We also find the time stamp to be confusing and have created our own

Ronald
COO in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

App developed in a weekend that saved us time and money

Kommentare: I have 200 electricians installing energy metering across the USA. They now use the app to report on what they did at each unique site. The app was set up in less than a week, was tested, trained and rolled out to the first 20 electricians within a month. Amazingly easy, feature-rich and fast to deploy. The field team loves it and finds that it saves them a lot of time.

Extremely easy to learn to build an app with lots of functionality. This was the first time I developed an app and I did it in one weekend.

1) Every entry field requires a new row on the app, even if is just a one-digit number. I would like to put 2-3 fields on the same row to get more on each screen. 2) I want to put an icon or small photo next to the fields to make it more user friendly. For example I wanted to show an example of what a QR code looks like next to the entry field for a QR code. 3) I want to send an email alert to my headquarters tech whenever a new file is generated in the field, so he can contact the person in the field immediately if there is a problem. I can't easily set up an alert for every time a new file is created.

Philip Raju
Assosciate Consultant in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Product To Use

Kommentare: Fulcrum application is very good product for business and also it is very useful for improve out business by using fulcrum application.
By using fulcrum application we can fulfil the business needs.

This is a good product to use and error free.It is simple to understand and use.We Can achieve the good business by using this product.

As of my experience with this product I couldn't found any issues and it is very smooth to use and looking good with latest update where record can refresh and adding required fields on the columns.

Tim
CEO in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saves us time and reduces errors

Kommentare: We build fiber to rural communities, so there is plenty of pole data to acquire. Using Fulcrum allows us to get all the data and take notes and pictures that are helpful in estimating pole make ready costs.

We have used other products in the past that were limited in their customization and required conversion prior to being useful in any standard GIS-based product. Fulcrum allows us to export quickly and visualize the data we want to export easily.

It used to be linked to our fiber design program, Vetro, but that is no longer available. It was a nice feature to have available for our folks.