Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über MailerLite

MailerLite ist ein E-Mail-Marketingdienstleister mit Fokus auf Einfachheit, hervorragender Kundenbetreuung und schönen E-Mail-Designs.

Erfahre mehr über MailerLite

Vorteile:

The tutorials and ease of use. Being able to use landing pages and not have to use Zapier.

Nachteile:

It's just a minor thing but can still be a little frustrating.

Bewertungen zu MailerLite

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,6
Kundenservice
4,8
Funktionen
4,6
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,7

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,0/10

MailerLite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.025 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MailerLite bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.025)

Darlene
author-entrepreneur
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Features for a Reasonable Price

5,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Daniela
Klangtherapeutin in Schweiz
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Personalisierte Newsletter

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Mailerlite ist ein sehr einfach zu bedienendes Newsletter-Programm. Falls mal eine Frage in den FAQ's nicht beschrieben ist, hilft der Support sehr schnell weiter.

Vorteile:

Meine Kund*innen kann ich persönlich in meinem Newsletter ansprechen.

Nachteile:

Dazu fällt mir nichts ein. Wenn ich eine Idee habe, welche ich nicht lösen kann, dann hilft mir der Support immer sehr schnell weiter.

David
Finanzmakler in Deutschland
Kapitalmärkte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Mailerlite ist Super !!!!!!!!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Super Website Erstellung Tool

Vorteile:

Support , Tools , Übersicht , Einfach zu bedienen

Nachteile:

Das die Seite noch nicht in deutsch umgewandelt ist nur in , English ist .

Carla
Freiberuflich in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Keine Verifizierung möglich, keine Support-Option

1,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Sehr negativ.

Vorteile:

Kann ich nicht sagen, da ich meinen Account aj nicht vollständig einrichten konnte.

Nachteile:

Ich konnte meinen Account nicht einrichten, ich hatte ihn mehrfach verifiziert. Als ich nach Lösungen suchte, habe ich keine gefunden in den eingestellten Unterlagen und einen Kunden-Support gibt es nicht.

Chasity
Chasity
Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy once you get it

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I recommend MailerLite, I've not had any issues and it doesn't take forever to set up. It has all the things you need in an email marketing platform.

Vorteile:

I like that Mailerlite is not expensive. I also like that it allows you to customize fonts in the email. It's easy to build a campaign. It's easy to import contacts and manage. My landing page was easy to build if you want it simple or if you are a template and go type of person.

Nachteile:

It's not as customizable as I'd like it to be. You can't change text on the actual email, you have to edit in the box to the side. It's confusing until you get used to it.

Tydie
Founder in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy to Use - Switched from MailChimp

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

Love how easy it is to set up email campaigns, track engaged users, and create landing pages. I was really able to customize everything to my business branding.

Nachteile:

Very few cons. One is the pricing. I think it is very akin to other email management providers, just wish it was cheaper. I wish you could track the origin of clicks to a landing page - that would be fabulous. Instead, I used Milkshake for that.

Sara
CEO and Editor in Mexiko
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The worst email management software - it malfunctions causing serious issues. Terrible customer service.

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

Nothing - the worst email management software I have ever used

Nachteile:

This is the worst email management software I have ever used. We started with an annual plan in Nov 2023, within the first month we sent a large campaign separated into segments of the audience. The feature to separate the segments and NOT send to others did NOT work, even though the correct boxes were checked. This resulted in some subscribers receiving the email blast up to 3 times. Obviously, this resulted in some subscribers clicking to mark as SPAM - clearly no one wants multiple emails with the same content! MailerLite then blocked our account and said they would not re-open it nor refund ANY money. Having paid about $1500 for the annual subscription, we tried many times to explain what happened, they were not interested. The customer service department is terrible, you cannot actually get through to a person and if they respond on email they are blunt and rude and refuse to refund an annual service that was used for about 1 month and malfunctioned causing this issue.

Teddi
Marketing and Tech Director, Co-Founder in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Quality email newsletter system

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a good relationship and Mailerlite is a solid product. Sad to see the prices rise beyond our current budget levels, but would return if circumstances change to allow it.

Vorteile:

Mailerlite has excellent layouts and a good interface for building newsletters. The ability to re-use past layouts as templates saves a lot of time. The scheduling is flexible and reliable. They have some features not available on other email platforms, like RSS Campaigns that send new blog posts to subscribers. The ability to group and segment our audience is also very important. All around, it's a full-featured platform with solid and responsive tech support (for the paid plans).

Nachteile:

After they launched their new platform and revised their plans, our relatively small list of subscribers (1400) was still too big to qualify for the free plan. And because it was over 1000 subs, we fell into a plan that cost $30/month. We're already paying that much for website hosting, so paying the same amount just to keep in contact with our audience wasn't cost-effective (we don't really "sell" to our list in a way that sustains that level of expense).

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Well priced email automation for beginner email marketing

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm happy with MailerLite experience. I had good support and they reply fast. I had some misunderstandings with them, but the communication about it was done with care.

Vorteile:

At the moment of signing up the offer was better than competition, pricing is good too. There are all the basic to medium features someone would need to set up automated email campaigns with low cost entrance, that includes hosting and editor for landing pages.

Nachteile:

Pricing has increased during my time of using it, and new competition appeared with better cost to features ratio, where you don't really pay monthly, but it depends on number of emails sent. So it depends on what type of pricing you need and how many emails you send.

chima
chima
Founder in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Cheaper alternative with all the bells and whistles

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Once we got in, it's been smooth sailing since

Vorteile:

Really cheap and efficient when compared to more expensive alternatives, while providing the same features. I love it!

Nachteile:

It's almost like they don't like money. We had to make a public post on Twitter for them to allow us to sign up. It was ridiculous really

Karen
Author in UK
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Still manages to have a personal touch

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I'm very pleased with it. It does what I need it to do, it doesn't try to steer me into areas that aren't relevant to my business, it's affordable, and it's reliable. I've needed help from support on a number of occasions and it's always been (a) a human response rather than an automated message that just repeats information you've already read in the help section, and (b) they stick with the issue until it's sorted.

Vorteile:

It's easy to use and extremely flexible – lots of options and anyone at any level of expertise can use it. The support is first class, too. Overall, MailerLite feels like a personal service, which I wasn't expecting.

Nachteile:

I'm not sure if this qualifies as "least liked," but my newsletter isn't aimed at product or service sales, so a lot of the options, advice, and tutorials aren't much use to me. (But there's enough for me to get on with the task, so no worries.)

Jane
ms in UK
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best software I've used for email marketing

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Good customer support when I've needed it. Good short videos for lots of tasks - clear and to the point so quick to review and implement

Vorteile:

I've used lots of email marketing software over the years, including some of the most expensive and industry leaders, but MailerLite stands out as so much better than the others.

Nachteile:

It doesn't have automatic integrations with some other software e.g. MemberPress

Amandine
Business consultant in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best email tool to start!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I’m very happy with Mailerlite and would definitely recommend it to anyone who starts a business and wishes to grow their mailing list. It’s super easy and quick to set up, you can do many things like any other software but this one is free up to 1000 subscribers, which is awesome!

Vorteile:

Mailerlite is very easy to set up and doesn’t cost anything up to 1,000 subscribers. It’s a great option when you start your business and you want to use email marketing but you don’t want to spend money on it.

Nachteile:

Personalization can be a bit of a struggle.

Debra
Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Mailerlite is perfect for my small business

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use, reliable and very cost-effective for my small business of one person.

Vorteile:

Allows a large number of subscribers in the free category.

Nachteile:

None that are an issue to my business at this point.

Debbie
owner-teacher in USA
Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

All very good, once I got going

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I like the company and the platform. It's not as slick as some of the others I've seen, but I believe it's a great value and gets the job done. I like that there are tutorials on just about everything, and customer support is very quick to respond when I have an issue.

Vorteile:

It truly is a "drag and drop" landing page and website builder! I've worked with other website builders that make it so much more complicated than it needs to be. With MailerLite, I just literally drag a text box from the sidebar and plunk it down wherever I want to on my landing page. It's super easy to move sections up or down, too. It's not 100% customizable, and I've had to adjust my design plans a little here and there. But that's probably a good thing for me, who is easily overwhelmed when I have too many choices. I can spend hours and days on things that just don't matter in the long run if I'm given too many options. MailerLite allows me to customize just enough to make the finished product fit my brand without completely overwhelming me with too many options. Overall, once I figured things out, I found MailerLite to be very easy to use and at an excellent price point!

Nachteile:

I wish there were more templates to choose from! Most everything can be tweaked and customized to fit my brand but I wish there was a template that was closer to what I was looking for from the get-go. I mentioned in the "pros" section that it's not 100% customizable, and found myself wishing here and there that I could just change this one little thing or move this/that over here/there. But like I said, being a bit more confined in the design options is probably a blessing for me and helped me get my landing pages, website and sales pages designed much quicker.

James
Head of Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Really Solid Software and Customer Service

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Love it. Will be hard to ever leave.

Vorteile:

Great customizability for emails and very simple to use. It is the most design friendly email service I have used. Also incredible customer service. I accidentally deleted a very important landing page built through mailerlite - I emailed their support and it was restored within an hour. I accidentally deleted ALL of our subscribers - I emailed support again and again they were all restored within a couple hours. Very impressed.

Nachteile:

I wish video was easier to insert into the emails. I also wish it was easier to segment. ConvertKit maybe a better option for segmenting and targeting.

Antwort von MailerLite

vor 3 Jahren

Hi James, thank you for your lovely and. Fair feedback. I have to say the design on your Bissy Energy page is amazing! - Lay

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Allows you to automate your way all the way through to your marketing and outreach goals

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: My first experience with MailerLite for conducting academic research was a huge miss from the very start, and ended up being quite disappointing because the numbers we were getting were abysmal by all accounts. But as I later found out from subsequent projects I worked on, the problem was not from the system, but from us (the research team). Because we hadn't taken much time to explore the full range of features and how to adapt them to our specific needs, we ended up with a highly defective campaign that was doomed to fail. Ever since then, I have collaborated on over 15 different campaigns with MailerLite, and each of them were a huge success, with outcomes far exceeding our modest expectations.

Vorteile:

The list management protocols work excellently to create a really clean database of the most useful contacts. Not only does this reduce the overall cost of running our campaigns, it also affects the outcome of our campaign impact assessment results. We no longer get to factor in dead weights in our computations, which used to come up really short and make us feel like we failing woefully. Until MailerLite cleaned it up and gave us true measures of our actual impact.

Nachteile:

Some of the most advanced embedded tracking features are a bit intrusive and feel like an invasion of the privacy of our clients, even though they do end up providing us with very valuable insights on our campaigns and the market.

Antwort von MailerLite

vor 3 Jahren

Hi Mohammed, thank you for sharing such a detailed experience with us. Should you have any other feedback, you can always mail us at feedback@mailerlite.com - we love to hear from our community.

Alison
Founder in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

MailerLite is the Chick-fil-a of the online space

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Best experience ever. Seriously.

Vorteile:

Moving to MailerLite was one of the best decisions I ever made for my business. Having everything in one space – email, client management, landing pages, website – is SO convenient and saves me so much time and money. The integration between all of those features makes tracking customer engagement incredibly easy. The editor for landing pages, websites, automations, and emails is intuitive and full of great features. But what really impresses me, time and again, is the customer service. No one likes it when stuff glitches or they run into an issue, but I can say with 100% sincerity and honesty that I actually LOOK FORWARD to interacting with the MailerLite customer service team. They are quick to respond, easy to understand (not sure if they're all native English speakers, but they sure come across as such), clear in their instruction, and seemingly always in a good mood. It doesn't matter how frustrated I am with whatever issue I'm experiencing, I always leave a MailerLite customer service exchange with a smile on my face.

Nachteile:

Occasionally the editor function gets a little temperamental and doesn't want to format text correctly.

Peg
Author in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

A Welcome Answer

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The best.

Vorteile:

From the beginning MailerLite was easy to use, intuitive despite its comprehensive offerings. I didn't expect to be able to do so much, and switched anyway. And then came the surprise of how complete it was. I have had nothing but great experiences with support. The built-in explanations are thorough and clear, but live support is just an email and a few minutes ' wait away. I love MailerLite and just talked to a former colleague about it. He's in the process of switching from our old favorite. I don't think you can do better.

Nachteile:

Strange to say, the biggest challenge was that I thought it was harder to use than I thought. Now that I'm just following my intuition, my best guess of what to do, I have no problems with it at all.

Antony
Managing Director in Griechenland
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Easy, complete and affordable

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience overall with great support which is essential when things get serious. Higly recommended and not just for pricing reasons.

Vorteile:

Ease of use, immediate support and the fact that you really do have everything you need (exotic features missing is of no importance), is what I like most on MailerLite.One great future too, is that you get to pay only for the unique emails used, thus allowing you to duplicate lists and run your campaigns exactly as you need to, without paying extra.

Nachteile:

I would like to have a better search and mass management option when it comes to subscribers handling and maybe some degrees of extra "freedom" or customization on ready to use tools when designing an email.

Gen
Company owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Hats off to the tech team and support functions at MailerLite

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Having joined MailerLite - I am now the proud owner of ...1. an opt-in that attracts my Ideal Client and pops them on my email list, via a landing page2. a product that I'm selling directly out of Stripe via an integration with MailerLite that sends all sorts of wonderful automated emails 3. landing pages for an upcoming Masterclass that hopefully attracts my Ideal Client - I just feel very empowered and feel like I've elevated my business to a new level of automation which I didn't dream possible - because I am, as stated, a technophobe.My experience has been made even more positive because of the tech team support.

Vorteile:

The thing I rate really extremely highly is the level of support. Despite my 'not' being on the most expensive tier, I have found the support team very responsive to cries for help via email - they acknowledge the email, they keep me in the loop and they do their best to resolve the issue. I find that super-helpful, bearing in mind I generally see myself as a technophobe who is challenged by 90% of technology software.I also, recently migrated to MailerLite having been with a chimp who I simply couldn't work with - I found him incomprehensible and seriously not-fit-for use by me, specifically, and probably many people of my generation and techno-comfort levels. All chimp work had to be outsourced which was extremely frustrating and time-consuming and left me feeling dis-empowered. I have, admittedly, had some challenges with MailerLite but on the whole it's super-navigable and easy to use, and the tech support really elevates it for me into being a really desirable product.

Nachteile:

Hmmmm - I don't have enough to compare with and make meaningful input here.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

I direct everyone to Mailerlite

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: The ability to have everything in one place is a big bonus. It helps to streamline business processes very effectively.

Vorteile:

Simple to start using and easy to use, does everything I need it to do, and probably a lot more! Being able to create landing pages & websites in addition to the emails is a huge bonus. I've created lots of landing pages & full website for clients on Mailerlite & they always look great & work well. Support is great, anytime I have a query, which is rare (usually when I've had a blonde moment!) I'm all sorted within a few minutes

Nachteile:

Classic version was pretty slow but the new version seems to have addressed that issue

Emma
Author in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Expensive, but we'll worth it

5,0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: My open rate with mailerlite is better than any other provider I've used. It functions are easy to use, and I highly recommend it

Vorteile:

Mailerlite is easy to use, and adaptable. The design of the emails can be adapted to match my branding, which is essential. I can incorporate links for sales, and then monitor how the links are click and used. Being able to analyse my links and open rate is important, and mailerlite make it easy.

Nachteile:

Honestly, the cost is the biggest issue. The price has just increased, and when you grow your mailing list to a large quantity, it does get very expensive.

Sian
Event Manager in UK
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Seamless email marketing and my MailerLite experience

5,0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience with MailerLite has been positive so far, and has allowed me to streamline my email marketing efforts and achieve impressive results. Their response times have been consistently prompt, and their willingness to assist with any queries or issues is commendable.

Vorteile:

MailerLite has proven to be a game-changer for my email marketing endeavors. Here are some of the standout features that have truly impressed me:Navigating is a breeze. The interface is clear, well-organized, and user-friendly, making it easy for even a novice like myself to create visually appealing campaigns.The drag-and-drop editor is a real gem and allows me to easily design professional-looking emails without any coding. The pre-designed templates are also a huge time-saver.Automated workflows are simple and MailerLite has a range of automations that enable me to engage with my customers/subscribers in a more personalized manner, resulting in higher open and click-through rates.The ability to segment my email list based on my criteria is invaluable. This feature has allowed me to target specific event attendees , ensuring that my messages reach the right audience every time.The A/B testing functionality helps me fine-tune my campaigns for optimal performance. It's been instrumental in understanding what resonates best with my audience.

Nachteile:

While MailerLite is an exceptional platform, there are a couple of areas where I'd love to see some improvement:Although MailerLite offers integrations with other popular platforms like WordPress and Shopify, it would be really helpful if there was even more integration options with other tools I use in my marketing toolbox.While the pre-designed templates are fantastic, I'd like a bit more flexibility in customizing them. Sometimes, I find myself wishing for more font and layout options.

Abigail
Abigail
Founder in Kenia
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great for creating email newsletters and shareable pdf brochures

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Mailerlite is a Godsent, I think the export to PDF has a lot of potential.
There are over 12 million WhatsApp users in Kenya, most of our clients and prospects, are more willing to connect us via WhatsApp than by email.
The PDF brochures has become one of our biggest marketing assets as we can keep them updated about our projects in a more social way. The fact that the brochures are more shareable is a big bonus.
However, It'll be good to be able to track clicks, which currently can't be done as it's stored as a draft in MailerLite.
I know Mailerlite is an email marketing software but I'd love to be able to monitor the performance of newsletters turned into brochures the same way I can monitor sent campaigns. Even if it's something as simple as having a dashboard for draft campaigns and using Google Analytics to track clicks on it.

Vorteile:

- I used Mailerlite to create email newsletters (Which any email marketing software can do) but most importantly I used Mialerlite to create sharable pdf brochures showcasing our past/current projects (My client was an Architecture company). These "brochures" are light size wise as the target platform was Whatsapp. The images are clickable linking to the projects on our websites, this way when sent to clients/potential clients on WhatsApp they can know more about us without having to go to our website. - Design Options: I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software you can think off, but in terms of design flexibility and templates, Mailerlite has the best design options. My favorite is the "Featured Image" block - Great Customer Support: Mailerlite is meant for creating email newsletters and not pdf brochures so it was a bit tricky working around that especially since the share to social media button wouldn't work since the newsletter I converted into a brochure wasn't technically an email campaign (I.e it wasn't sent to anyone/mailing list) but remained in my dashboard as a draft. I had a chat with them on how to arrange the elements so my brochure was 3 pages max, and how to reduce the size.

Nachteile:

- My emails kept going to the spam folder which was very bothersome, so I contacted support and I was told I'm not the only one having the same problem and that it's an issue they're working on as they were blacklisted (Or something like that) -As much as I love the featured image element, it renders differently on Outlook desktop app. Instead of appearing as one large image, the images appeared as a grid, with nine images of the same image taking the space instead of one large image. It was a bit disconcerting and there was no way around it.

Eli
Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Outstanding Product, World Class Customer Service

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Five stars. Seriously, this is the best platform I've ever used. Again, I can't rave enough about the customer service. Whenever I have a question, I don't even bother digging through online forums or google searches. I just hit the chat box, and five minutes later I have my answer (usually accompanied by a meme...I told you these guys have a sense of humor). This level of easy access to customer service makes dealing with my mailing lists EASY, and if you've ever dealt with a convoluted platform like MailChimp, you know what a dream that is. The platform itself is also so easy to navigate and understand. Once I know where I feature or tool is located, I almost never have to ask where to find it again, even if I don't use it for a few months. That's because the platform is user-centric, logical, and clean. MailerLite also seems to invest effort into regularly updating and optimizing the platform so that it stays clean and usable. Add to that the incredible value of the product (MailerLite's prices are some of the best in the business) and you have a real winner.

Vorteile:

I've used mailing lists as a core of my marketing strategies for various businesses since 2011, and MailerLite is far and away the best. Many mailing list services are built around impossibly complex and counter-intuitive platforms that leave you searching for functions and features every time you need to use them. Not MailerLite. MailerLite is so simple and easy to use, and if you ever have a question, one of their expert customer service reps is only a quick instant message away. These guys are absolute experts. I've literally never had a question they couldn't answer, or find the answer to. They have a sense of humor, too, and I never have to wait very long to talk to one.

Nachteile:

Early on in my adoption of MailerLite I did have some issues with the software loading slowly, and occasionally not loading at all. I think these were just growing pains, and I've not had any issues for a while now. One feature MailerLite does not have that I really wish they would add is a tagging system. They offer what they call "groups", which are basically buckets to put various subscribers in. I wish there was a way to tag a subscriber with a note like "first time buyer" or whatever, so that I could then segment parts of groups later for more detailed targeting. I use groups more like lists. Most mailing list providers offer lists and tags. MailerLite seems to have merged both of these functions into one, calling them groups. The downside of this is that if you use groups as tags, and you like to use a really detailed tagging system, you end up with an absolute mess of groups, with some subscribers in multiple groups. It's not clean. Other than this, I really have no complaints. I miss tags, but not enough to give up the extreme usability and outstanding value that MailerLite brings over overpriced and convoluted options like MailChimp (yeah, I'm gonna name names).

Antwort von MailerLite

vor 2 Jahren

Hey Eli, you are such a star for giving us such an amazing and thorough review. We love honest feedback and think this is important for users to see. We've been collecting some reviews we love to share on our website, and this just might be one of them! If you are okay to do so, could you reply to my email? We can chat further!