Great for creating email newsletters and shareable pdf brochures

Bewertet am 22.12.2018
Abigail N.
Architektur & Planung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mailerlite is a Godsent, I think the export to PDF has a lot of potential.
There are over 12 million WhatsApp users in Kenya, most of our clients and prospects, are more willing to connect us via WhatsApp than by email.
The PDF brochures has become one of our biggest marketing assets as we can keep them updated about our projects in a more social way. The fact that the brochures are more shareable is a big bonus.
However, It'll be good to be able to track clicks, which currently can't be done as it's stored as a draft in MailerLite.
I know Mailerlite is an email marketing software but I'd love to be able to monitor the performance of newsletters turned into brochures the same way I can monitor sent campaigns. Even if it's something as simple as having a dashboard for draft campaigns and using Google Analytics to track clicks on it.

Vorteile: - I used Mailerlite to create email newsletters (Which any email marketing software can do) but most importantly I used Mialerlite to create sharable pdf brochures showcasing our past/current projects (My client was an Architecture company). These "brochures" are light size wise as the target platform was Whatsapp.
The images are clickable linking to the projects on our websites, this way when sent to clients/potential clients on WhatsApp they can know more about us without having to go to our website.
- Design Options: I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software you can think off, but in terms of design flexibility and templates, Mailerlite has the best design options. My favorite is the "Featured Image" block - Great Customer Support: Mailerlite is meant for creating email newsletters and not pdf brochures so it was a bit tricky working around that especially since the share to social media button wouldn't work since the newsletter I converted into a brochure wasn't technically an email campaign (I.e it wasn't sent to anyone/mailing list) but remained in my dashboard as a draft. I had a chat with them on how to arrange the elements so my brochure was 3 pages max, and how to reduce the size.

Nachteile: - My emails kept going to the spam folder which was very bothersome, so I contacted support and I was told I'm not the only one having the same problem and that it's an issue they're working on as they were blacklisted (Or something like that) -As much as I love the featured image element, it renders differently on Outlook desktop app. Instead of appearing as one large image, the images appeared as a grid, with nine images of the same image taking the space instead of one large image. It was a bit disconcerting and there was no way around it.

Mailchimp as it should be

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
COO
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use it for all my small and medium sized clients and i feel comfortable in saying that the free plan can cover almost any need they have.

Vorteile: Mailerlite is my software of choice if you plan to step in the newsletter marketing arena. It has all the features you need (and some top-class feature) to get you up and running quickly with an easy learning curve. The Survey and Quizzes function is my favorite one, alongside it's simple automation workflow engine.

Nachteile: Mailerlite it's a pleasure to use, but it's not (yet?) capable as more structured tools like Active Campaign or Sendinblue as far as segmenting and tracking user for marketing purposes. If you need more "power" under the hood you'll have to switch. But you'll miss the ease of use and the marvelous template builder this tool has!

Perfect launchpad for email marketing

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Anastasiya ad sach G.
Web & Graphic Design
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I recommend it to every single business owner I work with who doesn't need complex automations and integrations - however Mailerlite is fully capable of handling a complete funnel with many automations and branches, from opt-in and landing page to ending sequences, adding them to other, delays, and much more.
They just updated their landing page builder which has been a huge step up and I'll continue to recommend this to all of my clients, who haven't had a single complaint yet!

Vorteile: MailerLite has been the underdog and they're really listening to customer needs and developing things that people want and need without going overboard. The interface is clean and simple, landing pages, opt-ins, and automations do the job. The commerce connection has been flawless with Wordpress. What I really like about MailerLite is their deliverability rate and vetting process. They really do check accounts being signed up, which keeps their rates high and avoiding the promotion tab.

Nachteile: It's not popular among automation connections - I have to go through Zapier, and also there's no real tagging. But that's also why I like it - it's simple and straightforward, no fluff no fuss, no excuses to not get the job done.

My Horrifying experience with MailerLite

Bewertet am 3.8.2016
Amir S.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: My experience with MailerLite. After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner. After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner. I give them credit, when it is due : Easy to navigate interface and professionally pre-made templates seemed a perfect match for my needs. As a small business owner, my first goal was to find a bulk email software that is easy to use and has a friendly and responsive customer service. For years, I used one of the major bulk email software providers, but they have become really expensive compared to what you get in return for these email campaigns. Finally, I made my decision and enrolled in one of MailerLite plans that seemed very attractive; at least on the paper! 15000 subscribers and unlimited monthly emails for $30!! WOAH !!! what a great bargain. Right? Not that fast ! They were very quick to charge my business card for the $30. I spent few hours to create a perfect email and uploaded my mailing list of 15000. and start creating the first campaign on MailerLite. This is where the nightmare started. When I wanted to send out the email, I received an email from their support team that I am not allowed to use more than 2000. ( i paid for 15000 subscribers with unlimited monthly emails) . I told them that I won't have it that way and they should cancel my account. They reached out to me and assured me that everything would be fine, hey approved me for 5000 and promised to increase my quote after the first few emails to prevent spams. Fair enough! After sending out the emails, they told me that I have breached their spam policy since the hard bounce of my emails were more than a certain number that they allow. I was not very happy with their decision but again, its their policy and I have to follow it. So I accepted their decision and didn't argue with them. But this the same email list that I have used with the other major email provider. I knew this is a small company with few resources and I have made a mistake. Obviously, I didn't want to pay for a service that I am not allowed to use. quite simple. So, I ask them to cancel my subscription and refund me the $30 that they have charged me !!! They kept me waiting for almost 4 days and then they told me that they have decided to keep my money ?!!!!!, and obviously they have access to all the 15000 subscribers on mailing list !! Customer service is the forefront of a business and I am really sorry to say that theirs is NON-EXISTING. Since the goal of this review was to save others some time and un-wanted headache, I have not mentioned any of the other competitors that make a much better option. Since then, I have signed up to another provider for only $5 extra and I could not be happier. I learned my lesson , cheaper choice is not always a better one. It is wiser to pay a bit more and go with a company with a better customer service and more resources. If even you think that you won't have the same issue that I had with them, still think of your need of customer service at some point. I hope this has helped you in your search. Good luck!

Vorteile: You would get a Cheap service

Nachteile: You would loose your money. They blame you for their failure to just charge your credit card for no service. Their system can't deliver and then they blame you. read other reviews all over web. Many people have complained about their delivery rate. You would loose your mailing list to them.

Great Email Marketing Software for a Competitive Price!

Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Daniel A.
Author
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall experience with MailerLite has been positive with only minor hiccups over the past few years I've been a user. A year or so ago they had an issue with one of their servers causing spam traps to be tripped on major email providers, but they resolved the issue relatively quickly.

Vorteile: Mailerlite has helped me to build an email list with a bevy of features like autoresponders, pop-up forms, and trigger actions all for a monthly fee of $10! The MailerLite team is constantly adding new features and updates to help their users attain new subscribers. They are friendly and responsive whenever you have a problem or request a feature.

Nachteile: Honestly, I don't have any complaints about MailerLite. They suit my email marketing needs perfectly!

Best Option for Small businesses

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Unique H.
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great with Mailerlite

Vorteile: It's easy to use and create my newsletters. You can also embed landing pages and sign up forms on your website.

Nachteile: I do wish that the free plan offered more features and a higher subscriber rate. I understand that I'll have to upgrade soon.

Great value for for a great product, and highly backed by support

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Shayne P.
Chief
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It has been really smooth and has been working great. Rather you are small or large, the scaleability is great and it provides great analytics to get the most out of your emails.

Vorteile: It has been pretty smooth, using blocks to build a newsletter is great and they offer many options to make it look great and it's highly flexible. Its connection with Woocommerce is also a great touch being able to bring in the content of an order and use a subscriber's shopping history to build emails is great to have.

Nachteile: Only thing may be to have more connection with Woocommerce, right now my issue is that getting emails from the cart page has to go through the Woocommerce webhook. I use cartflows which is an extra layer of steps to have to figure out to get to still work

Solid GDPR-Compliant Mail-Software

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Head of Marketing

Vorteile: I like most that you can track all the user information super simple (signup confirmation, which emails they received etc). So when you get a request of a newsletter subscriber you can just send him this document they offer.

Nachteile: Sometimes the support during rush hours is not the fastest.

Good Service Wish It Would Integrate With More Things

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Kathy P.
Business Coach & Consultant
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I like it for sending out quick emails to my lists. It's quick & easy to send out notifications. The drag & drop builder makes it easy to compose emails & landing pages. Unlike some other companies, you can import an existing list

Vorteile: I've used many email marketing services and Mailerlite is a bit easier than many of them. The drag & drop builder is easy to use and has lot's of flexibility.

Nachteile: Automation is cumbersome. Having to create workflows is time consuming. The other negative is that it doesn't integrate with many 3rd party services yet.

von MailerLite an 12.12.2019

Hello Kathy,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Our integration list is constantly growing. We also have multiple integrations available that integrate via 3rd parties like Zapier and PieSync.

If you have a need for specific integrations, could you please let us know at support@mailerlite.com. We develop our software based on what our clients need the most!

Thank you!

Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Raitis G.
Performance Marketer

Kommentare: Hands down the best customer support I've received in all of 2019. You can reach out via email or live chat and they even respond when you leave a comment on a help article to help you solve everything. And the people answering are actually knowledgeable in the product. They work to understand your problem and needs and offer a solution that does it (if one exists).

Vorteile: Their support is outstanding. Software wise - you get all of the features a typical email marketer wants. There are no absurd pricing tiers where the one feature you need is bundled in the most expensive tier.

Nachteile: The drag and drop builder could allow for more customization of elements, but I understand that it's not an easy thing to develop.

Easy-to-use affordable email marketing platform with all of the features most people need

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Sapph L.
Email strategist
Internet, Selbstständig

Vorteile: MailerLite is one of the most affordable email marketing platforms right now with all of the features most people need like automations, a drag and drop builder and embedded signup forms. Their most useful feature is automations, which lets you send a sequence of emails to subscribers if they join a list, if one of their contact fields gets updated (example: if they go from being a free to a paid member), if they click on a link, etc. You can also create yes/no branches at different points in the automation to send different emails to subscribers after they meet or don't meet a certain criteria. They also have a decent free plan for those who are starting out or looking to test the platform. The free plan includes automations and most of their key features. I also use personally use their APIs to automatically add new members to specific automations - they are well documented and easy to follow.

Nachteile: 1. Right now, you can only create yes or no branches in automations. So for example, let's say that you want subscribers who already downloaded a lead gen to not receive an email in the automation about it. The only way to do this right now is to create a yes/no branch. If yes, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the yes branch *without* the specific email. If no, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the no branch *with* specific email. But if you want subscribers in both branches to receive the rest of the other emails, you'd have to have duplicate emails in the yes and no branch. It gets time-consuming if you want to add more emails to the automation (you'd have to add them both to the yes and no branch) or if you need to update any of the existing emails (you'd have to update both in the yes and no branch). It would be easier if you can simply add specific criteria to each email in the automation. So for example, if the subscriber meets the criteria, they'll receive this email in the automation. If not, they skip that email but still receive the next ones (if they match the criteria). 2. They had deliverability issues in the past which they did work really hard to fix. However, based on my experiences and that of what others have reported, overall open rates (with an authenticated domain) tend to be somewhat lower than a few other top platforms.

Every Start-Up's Sidekick!

Bewertet am 7.4.2019
Shayne H.
Director of Sales
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a Marketing Specialist by profession and software/tools like this make my job so much easier, for which I am very grateful! I recently stumbled upon MailerLite when I was building my E-Commerce website. Previously, I used to use MailChimp (Also a great tool and I currently use it only at work). Mailerlite seamlessly integrated with my Shopify Store and gave me so much power over my marketing strategies. In my opinion, it's the best E-mail Automation tool out there, with much more options and customizations that can help you craft powerful newsletters, landing pages, etc.

Vorteile: 1) Highly Optimized And Responsive: MailerLite helps me to design and create newsletters that look amazing on desktops, tablets, and mobiles. 2) Design Capabilities: It's safe to say that the design capabilities that MailerLite gives you are far better than any other similar product in its segment. What I mean to say is, the "little things" that MailerLite allows you to do can add significant value to the way you market! For example, there are a number of templates that can enable you to have "buttons" attached to an image (Perfect CTA's by the way). Also, there are several heading options for my newsletters where I can have my company name and logo or either one at the beginning of them. These, of course, are just a few examples I could think of straight off the bat. 3) Easy Integration: Connection my domain with MailerLite was a lot easier than I expected - with a swift and seamless integration process. 4) No Learning Curve Required: MailerLite is incredibly simple to use and it won't take you long to get the hang of it. 5) Affordability: The title of my review says it all! MailerLite is a blessing for startups on a budget who don't have money to throw around. There are 5 different pricing models that include one "freemium" version as well. However, if you are using it for business purposes, I suggest you use their starter plan that will unlock all features and allow you to send unlimited emails. Remember, looking professional is key!

Nachteile: 1) Slightly Laggy: MailerLite can occasionally become laggy and starts freezing when you import a lot of contacts. Now, I don't really know if this is due to my hardware set up (which is quite recent), but I've asked around and I've gotten mixed opinions about this. 2) Customization Options: It would be really great if MailerLite introduces some more Landing Page customization options in the near future. Whatever be the case, it's still the best E-mail Automation software, in my opinion.

Great Mailing System - Highly Recommend

Bewertet am 22.3.2017
Austin A.
Freelancer
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Mailerlite was my first choice originally because they have a free limit. Most other services require monthly payments right from the start, so my expectations were low. However, I've been using them for my website and I have nothing to say BUT AWESOME! There interface is clean. The ability to integrate the different services directly into the website (popups, pop unders, direct mailing software) is simply the best. I've used a few different ones prior to mailerlite (just the trials), and all of them were more complicated. Only one negative: If you're a time-sensitive person, the website can be slow. You have to go through a bunch of buttons to change the format of all of your popups and such. However, it gives you amazing control over everything so the wait is well worth it in my opinion. As for the mailing lists, they are super simple to use and keep track of. It's easy to design each mail to your specification, and even select time-sensitive ones (one email a week after they sign up originally, for example). So it makes it easy to just setup one-time and not really worry about it except for your own personal emails you send sporadically for the mailing list. For example, I have mine setup to send an intro email, followup email the next day, then a list of best articles one week after initial signup. It does all this automatically so I don't have too. And i've tested it - it works great. It also looks fantastic when you put the work in. You can view my popup and my sidebar mailing opt-in form here: www.hiddendominion.com/ As you can/could see - it's super sleek and can be negotiated to match anything to your design. In short, highly recommend. If you're looking for a place to start - don't even think about other options. Stick with mailerlite. You won't regret it!

Vorteile: Easy to use
Great customer support
Tons of options
Easy to manage mailing list
Ability to setup intermittent emails

Nachteile: Slow to load the designing tables

von MailerLite an 5.4.2017

Austin, thank for the review and the comment about the pop-ups. We will certainly make them more visible.

Chose it over Mailchimp and I couldn't be happier.

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Jayraj P.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing. I expect to keep using it and recommending the same to anyone who's starting off with email marketing and is cost-conscious.

Vorteile: It's user interface is highly interactive. Any amateur can learn how to design interactive email templates and landing pages, how to create/segment their lists and how to gather statistics. They keep doing seminars from time to time and their blog is really helpful to make sure you're following the best practices. MailerLite can handle all your functions smoothly and the best thing is - it'll charge you way lesser than any of the other software's out there (taking a dig at MailChimp particularly).

Nachteile: As I'm scaling up, I'm realizing that I have to use some external 3rd party software to handle advanced functions. If you wish to use email marketing primarily (and not as a support function), MailerLite's email testing platform is basic and while I bugged customer support constantly for answers on how to better authenticate my domain settings, I've been failing to get any productive response that can help me. I don't know whether any other software's gives a full suite of features but I'm sure that I would expect it from the one I'm using.

I enjoy Mailerlite!

Bewertet am 11.5.2019
Natasha W.
Consultant
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Mailerlite is a great start to understanding email marketing and automation. It has helped me to connect with my subscribers more frequently while also setting up auto RSS feed for any blog posts that I create. I've been using it for a few years, and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Vorteile: The first 1000 email subscribers are FREE! Mailerlite makes it easy to send email campaigns and schedule email campaigns. It also makes it easy to set up sequences if I am doing an e-challenge via email. I enjoy being able to reuse templates or view prior recent emails, so that I am able to change the content but still streamline the design. The software also ensures that duplicate email subscribers are not saved in the system, and with the touch of a button, you can add a single subscriber, upload a txt with list of subscribers, or put them in groups. Pop-ups, buttons, and landing pages are all easy to create and customize. Lastly, Mailerlite allows partnerships with other software companies for easy sync and connection, which is a HUGE plus to saving time and money.

Nachteile: Over the years, Mailerlite has improved on its products and services. My only two cons are sporadically the auto RSS feed will send old blog posts from prior years, and also when I opened a mailerlite account for another business, it shortened my available number of email subscribers. However, those are minute issues.

Great alternative to Mailchimp

Bewertet am 2.9.2019
Jack D.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Mailerlite provides all the functionality we need for a fraction of the price of Mailchimp. Their customer support is better too.

Nachteile: We hit a few road blocks setting up our account, but their customer support helped us through it.

A Mailing Service that makes their competitors look dated

Bewertet am 26.12.2018
Teya B.
Teacher: Digital Illustration
Kunst & Handwerk, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I will continue using MailerLite. They leave competitors like ChailChimp in the past.

Vorteile: I love MailerLite and I use it for years for my company's newsletters. They are easy to use and offer any feature that you might need at far better price than their competitors. The pricing of MailerLite is probably the best in the field. It allows you to send unlimited emails to your list. You pay per subscriber, not per email, which is quite convinient for companies with 5000+ subscribers. Another thing that I like is their current design layout, dozens of premade templates for the holidays and how easy it is to setup everything by yourself without having to read complex guides.

Nachteile: I really feel that their support can and SHOULD be improved. In their live chat often times I feel like I am speaking to the little sister of the support guy. They need like 20 minutes to even understand my question. When they finally get it, they inform me that smeone with the required qualification will email me in a few days with a solution to my problem. This has happened several times already and such a great product deserved better support squad.

User-friendly, surprisingly affordable, and powerful autoresponder

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Email Marketing Specialist

Kommentare: Free up to 1000 subscribers. You don't have to pay them anything if you are just beginning to build your list.

Vorteile: MailerLite is one of the best and easy-to-use email autoresponder out there. What I like most about MailerLite is its novice-friendly features and easy-to-use interface. It allows even new users like me who don't have the required technical skills to send beautiful and elegant emails to my subscribers. But for me, the best feature of MailerLite is it's totally free for the first 1,000 subscribers. So if you have a pretty small subscriber list, then you don't have to pay anything but still, you can use all the necessary functionalities. The Customer Service is also helpful and responsive with their 'Chat Features'

Nachteile: Perhaps, one of the biggest disadvantages of MailerLite is that they do not allow Affiliate Links. This is crucial especially for users who are relying on other people's list when selling their products.

Great and Simple Email marketing platform with all the features you'll ever need

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
George O.
Marketing
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Increased my list count and user subscription properly segmented users and increased customer response with easy to use email designer.

Vorteile: I like the simplicity of the user dashboard and the practicality of its flow. The reporting is awesome the A/B split testing is thorough and simple to include in any campaign and covering the subject line, email content, etc...
Automation and workflow features, although very advanced are practical and powerful.
The forms contain all you need, from pop-up forms, landing page forms, etc..all with settings that go from click to pop-up, exit intent, time-on-site, and many other event triggers.

Nachteile: There's nothing I don't like about MailerLite, if anything I would like to see full-featured landing page builder being added and remarketing/retargeting capability to the lists on the account, but that would probably mean a different use of the platform. MailerLite is great as is.

The best autoresponder out there

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Danielle G.
Consultant
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love Mailerlite and recommend it to my clients.

Vorteile: I love that it is easy to use and is available in more languages, not just in English.

Nachteile: Would be nice if the knowledge base and support was also available in French.

My favorite email solution

Bewertet am 13.1.2019
Meghan E.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've tried a lot of email marketing services and this is by far my favorite. Their team is open to suggestions and it's not uncommon to ask for a feature and see it implemented a few months later. They also have regular webinars that teach you not only hot to better use their product but also how to improve your email marketing overall.

Vorteile: The value for the money and the fact that the team keeps improving the product and has been loyal to their early adopters by grandfathering in their pricing. Their support is amazing.

Nachteile: There have been a few glitches over the years, but they always take responsibility and make it right. There have been deliverability problems in the past, but they've improved and are now one of the top companies for deliverability.

One of my top recommended email providers

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Karen H.
WordPress Consultant & Developer
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Mailerlite has been good. I like the variety of features they have from popups to landing pages, etc. They seem to be a pretty good team that thinks about new releases before dropping every new feature which is good.

Vorteile: Mailerlite was one of the first newsletter programs I used after considering another super popular platform. I wasn't ready for heavy integrations as I was still growing my list. So it was perfect for me to get started with, since then I have been a continued user. There have also been some updates they have made to the software since I first started using it years ago and I think they are great. I can't wait for more amazing updates.

Nachteile: With the new updates sometimes the servers are slower so you have to be a bit patient. I wish there was more ability to customize forms and newsletter content with custom fonts etc. If there are I haven't figured that part out quite yet. Also, I would love to see better ways to segment or tag subscribers.

The next best thing

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Angelica C.
Blogger
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I switched from Mailchimp due to its price and found a very good substitute. The staff is completely friendly and will help you with anything. They are adding a lot of features every month and it's really worth it.

Vorteile: This is the best experience with a email marketing tool I've ever had. It's friendly, has all the basic features you need and then some really new interesting ones.
The price is fair and support is just a click away in the chat box.

Nachteile: It's lacking some segmentation options and some auto-responder triggers, but with some work, it's possible to create a workaround.
They have increased their prices recently for new users.

Advanced Email Marketing Simplified

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Adeleke S.
Founder and Creative Director

Kommentare: Overall: As a digital marketing agency. It is easy to integrate MailerLite account with my WordPress Websites by using the available WordPress plugin. Sales automations is made easy without any technical experience required. The Ease-Of-Use of MailerLite has increased my email list and also guarantees successful delivery of email campaigns to the intended recipients.

Vorteile: Mailerlite provides a complete email marketing solution. What makes it unique from others is its EASE OF USE. The intuitive and user-friendly interface makes it easy to design beautiful and highly converting landing pages and pop-up forms. Their dashboard makes it easy to manage subscribers. The price is flexible and affordable relatively compared to the value gotten from the service.

Nachteile: As simple and easy Mailerlite is, the least thing I liked about Mailerlite is the fact that I find it difficult to get new accounts approved even though all requirements are met verifying with a custom email account. And the support team doesn't have any tangible reason to backup their claims. As this is the main problem I've been facing because I'd love to integrate Mailerlite on my clients' website.

Great features, terrible support

Bewertet am 1.12.2019
Suzanne S.
Writer
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been good because the authors already have an account set up, and we have never had to contact support. My experience with their lack of support has left a bad taste in my mouth, however.

Vorteile: Mailerlite has lot of great features that you can use in your emails - polls, up/down arrows for rating things, and an easy, intuitive interface that makes it easy to learn and use. I use it for the authors I work with, and it does what it says on the tin and more.

Nachteile: I tried setting up an account for myself, because I liked how user-friendly it was. I received an email saying basically they were refusing to allow me to set up an account, and suggested that I could appeal. I sent numerous emails, which to this day (probably at least three months as at the end of November) no one has ever replied. I have looked inside my spam, my inbox, and there has been no reply. Their contact form did not yield any better results.

von MailerLite an 12.12.2019

Hello Suzanne,

I am really sorry that you've experienced difficulties when trying to set up your account.

If you would like me to look into this, could you send an email to support@mailerlite.com and request that the ticket is assigned to Paul.

Thank you!