Like Implementation in MPZMail, nice software Email.

Bewertet am 25.2.2018
Eduardo R.
Head of Sales
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MPZMail is a very productive software that generates very good results in such a short time. Entrepreneurially MPZMail has made me emerge, since I have been able to completely improve the field of Marketing completely in my company, I hope that I continue to provide these excellent results.

Vorteile: I really like the way of implementation in MPZMail, since it is not like other platforms that only focus on a single type of Marketing, Email, MPZMail also focuses on sending emails through the phone or other means, it is very good that you know vary the ways of working.

Nachteile: I do not like the prices of MPZMail, this is the only factor that affects it every day, since to opt for unlimited plans, you have to pay too much money, I would like these "Unlimited" plans to be more accessible with cheap prices than allow easy purchase.

Very comprehensive experience of several factors.

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Angelica M.
10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I would say that the best features that MPZMail has a lot to do with its design, but most of all, customer attention is also influencing, since first, the design is revolutionizing a lot the way to use the program, but on the other hand, the technical support complements in itself a factor of help for each client, and revolutionizes as such, the great handling of the platform.

Nachteile: The parts that need to improve in MPZMail, would be the prices that have the unlimited plans, I think that you should add more adapted prices as such to the people who will buy it, not so exaggerated prices. I believe that as there are unlimited plans, there are also plans that limit subscriptions, but they should be a bit cheaper to have better accessibility.

Organized fuctions with full design MPZ.

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Katherine F.
Head of Sales
10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MPZMail has benefited me a lot, in the business environment, because in my area of ​​work I have been able to send emails automatically with MPZ and thus be able to transmit information about our services to customers.

Vorteile: What I like most about MPZMail is the fantastic interface and platform so ordered that it has, the functions are very well organized to access them in a matter of seconds and control the Emails in an easier and accessible way, very good software.

Nachteile: I do not like the prices that MPZMail has, since to access an unlimited plan you have to pay a lot of money, and it does not seem fair to me, I would like MPZ to be a cheaper program with access to cheaper plans that allow small businesses, enter the circle of sending Email.

An easier way to apply Email Marketing.

Bewertet am 2.5.2018
Gladis T.
5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have benefited from the use of MPZMail because I have managed to establish Email Marketing in my company but a little more adapted, it has made it easier to apply for all employees, absolutely for everyone.

Vorteile: What I like the most about MPZMail is, above all, the interface, since no other Email Marketing software has an interface like this, which provides immediate comfort to any client that uses it.

Nachteile: I do not like that MPZMail has such high prices in the unlimited plans, they are prices that exceed the limited plans and it should not be, because the unlimited ones would have more benefits to the client, and I think that they should be more accessible for the user with respect to the price.

MPZMail is an immediate support quality.

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Paula R.
Marketing Executive
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have benefited from the use of MPZMail in the area of ​​Email Marketing, not in a very bruce way, but in fact it has brought some other benefit, as has been to improve that area, and make various improvements in it.

Vorteile: What I like most about MPZMail is the quality of support it has, the antecedence that it has to the client is an attention that no other Email Marketing software has, I truly admire this platform for how it cares for the client and its comfort .

Nachteile: I do not like that MPZMail is so slow on mobile devices, and it's not necessarily because of the internet connection, but for some other reason, it does not work correctly on Android or iOS devices.

Automation is very good, but you should think about the design.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Luisana A.
Marketing Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Despite the ugly design that it has, it has provided me with excellent benefits regarding the sending of Email, it has exponentially improved the Marketing area of ​​my company thanks to the automation it represents.

Vorteile: What I like most about MPZMail is the ease with which it is possible to send an Email through an advertising campaign, since in this platform you should not do anything more than a simple campaign, everything else is automatic.

Nachteile: I do not like the design of MPZMail, the truth is that it is very horrible, I would like them to implement better colors to better represent the comfort and design that they present to customers who use the software.

They must arrange the design and the colors they use for better quality and customer comfort.

Bewertet am 5.3.2018
Vigney T.
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have benefited from the use of MPZMail since I have been able to send consecutive emails automatically, in my company there are many people subscribed to our Emails, and with just writing it, we can automatically send it to many people with this platform.

Vorteile: What I like most about MPZMail is that it has unlimited plans regarding subscriptions, in this way you can receive multiple subscriptions without any limit and you can work freely.

Nachteile: I do not like that MPZMail has such an ugly design, I really do not like the colors it has, since they do not give comfort when using it, I would like the colors to change for better quality control.

Simple functions for more speed.

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Marielvis G.
10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I benefited from MPZmail because despite the high prices it has, you can work comfortably and very efficiently in my company, it can be easily integrated with the simple functions to use.

Vorteile: Basically what I like most about having MPZMail present within my company, is that the ease with which it adapts to new clients is very good, it is not necessary to read the instructions to make a light use within the platform.

Nachteile: I do not like that MPZmail has such high prices, since I have found platforms with almost the same functions, and at a much lower price, I demand cheaper prices that allow the purchase of the plans.

Excellent benefits but little variety.

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Maykol F.
Marketing Executive
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MPZMail has made my company more serious with respect to the campaigns it carries out, has managed to establish a more stable communication and a guarantee of subscription to the client, perfect benefits.

Vorteile: MPZMail is a software that does not have many good things, but it does have some that stand out, as it is, the reception of each Email. Subscribers to a campaign can receive the emails sent in a matter of seconds or moments.

Nachteile: I do not like that MPZMail always focuses on Email Marketing and does not try to offer variety to the client, since making one area only tends to mark a somewhat boring stay.

MPZmail provides business advances in a matter of months, a projected progress.

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Carole K.
Head of Operations
10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The use of MPZmail and the benefits it has brought, is strongly related to the progress in the structure of my company, as we have found a stable way to contact the customer effectively and in a matter of seconds.

Vorteile: What I like most about MPZMail is the interface, from the first moment When I started using it in my company, I realized that it was very attractive and comfortable software for its use.

Nachteile: I do not like that MPZMail has such high prices, since I have researched and there are many other software that offer the same service and for a very low price, I would like MPZMail to follow these steps.

The automation it generates and the ease of working in MPZMail.

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Chense P.
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The use of MPZMail at a certain point has been beneficial, since we have managed to make Email Marketing much more agile and achieve it in a more automated way and without having to resort to long works.

Vorteile: What I like most about MPZMail is that it is quite easy to use software, you can create an advertising campaign and take control of it in a matter of seconds and without the need to read instructions.

Nachteile: Since I know MPZMail, I thought that the problem with this platform are the prices, I really would like this software to offer more accessible prices because it has very interesting functions.

The quality of MPZMail in its interface, provides an excellent stay.

Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Angelica B.
10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I benefited from the use of MPZMail because I managed to get too many subscriptions in such a short time. Currently, since I implemented MPZMail in my company, subscriptions have grown exponentially.

Vorteile: I really like the design of MPZMail, the truth is I think they made it to order to please the client who uses it, the design is quite comfortable and provides a good stay.

Nachteile: I do not like that MPZMail does not have ompatability to carry out advertising campaigns through a mobile phone, because if it were compatible, it would be great to advertise through the phone, wherever the person is.

MPZmail perfects Marketing, makes it more innovative and interesting.

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Annie F.
Head of Information Technology
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have benefited from the use of MPZMail a lot at an entrepreneurial level, since I have managed to innovate in my company, I have managed to perfect the Marketing area day by day using this platform.

Vorteile: I really like that MPZMail has a good stability at the moment of communicating with customers, providing an uninterrupted platform for the immediate sending of emails on Marketing.

Nachteile: I do not like that MPZMail has such a bad base when it comes to reviewing the subscription history in each advertising campaign, often not every subscriber is shown correctly.

Excellent progress with unlimited plans, but the rates are very high.

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Angelica S.
Human Resources Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The use of MPZMail has benefited me since I have managed to obtain very good speed and agility around emails within my company, this has made us more competetens and much more compromising.

Vorteile: What I like most about MPZMail are its illitimados plans, since very few platforms offer these unlimited subscription plans, and I consider that factor as unique in MPZMail.

Nachteile: I do not like that MPZmail has such high prices, the idea of ​​creating an illitimized plan is very good, and it helps a lot with Email Marketing, but I would like to see such high prices go down.

Prospect with Emails and very fast.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Dashen L.
Senior Executive HR
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I like most about MPZMail is that it is really a software which provides features that help Email Marketing, because here the emails are delivered to the recipient in a matter of seconds and it is not necessary to wait that long.

Nachteile: What I do not like about MPZMAil is that prospectively I have noticed that unlimited plans have an exorbitant price, which means that users do not enter into confidence to buy them, I think that prices should decrease exponentially.

I would like a design change.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Allison S.
Managing Director
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The most pleasant thing that MPZMail has is the automation and the fast sending of emails, it is fantastic to be able to enjoy these services at a really low price, and on the other hand, to know that all those who sign up for the campaign, will receive their mail in time .

Nachteile: I do not like at all that MPZMail has such an ordinary design, the design does not have colors that are sharp or colors that attract attention, which shows boredom.

Improvement of advertising area.

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Ashley S.
5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MPZMail is a very basic software, and I would recommend using it in small companies, since with the potential it has, it can make them grow in a couple of months, it has benefited me in the sense of being able to achieve stability in the advertising area of my business.

Vorteile: MPZMail has a configuration to automate much more an advertising campaign, they are predetermined configurations that actually help the campaigns, making them shorter and with a clearer objective, that's what I like the most.

Nachteile: The problem comes in its design, however, I think that MPZMail is more than that, since it has functions that work correctly in the long term, and the design should not matter much, although it does have an influence on comfort.

MPZMail is variation of expectations.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Miriam G.
Strategy Director
10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: MPZMail is a platform where you can work in a very appropriate way, since it offers immediate automation free of charge for all campaigns, with a high rate of autoresponders to all subscriptions, MPZmail really makes a difference in all email plaforms .

Nachteile: I would like MPZMail to adapt the colors and the design it uses, since there is currently a very little renewed design, a design that does not offer any possibility of amusement for the users that use it.

Excellent platform.

Bewertet am 27.2.2015
Denton C.

Kommentare: This platform uses a very user-friendly and simple interface which allows you to "get to work" right away and begin issuing e-mail campaigns. Tools for creating a newsletter, sign-up form (or button), auto-responder, and subscription group are all included and consist of clear and organized steps to follow. The statistics provided in order to track and analyze the effectiveness of your e-mail campaigns are clear, concise, and simple. Options for embedding your sign-up form or button are included and you are given the opportunity to preview all created newsletters as well as test them for spam filtering. Overall, very cost-efficient and easy to use.

MPZMail- Great small business solution.

Bewertet am 10.8.2015
Ed C.
VP of Operations

Kommentare: We are new users to this app, and have just sent out our first campaign. The interface is pretty clean, it was very easy to set up, and importing my existing contacts only took a few minutes. I appreciate that it automatically eliminates duplicate email addresses. Creating the newsletter was a snap, I intend to explore different formats as we get deeper into the program. We had results from our first mailing within seconds, and can track who opens, who clicks through to our website, who unsubscribes, and what bounced. Direct customer support could be more responsive, but other than that, I have no issues with the app or the company.

No customer service / Lack of technical support - don't sign up!

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Andrea M.
Coaching

Kommentare: .

Nachteile: The only way you can reach technical support/customer service is via a chatbox. It has been more than 1 month, and I still have not heard from them. I managed to send them emails, I have been posting on their Facebook Page, send them a FB Message, Chat box, asking for help, for more than a month and I just got NO reply at all! I think this company is only run by one person. And at this point, it seems that one person is even selective on who is helping as on the FB post threats. Another user mentioned the same thing about no support at all, and suddenly he replied - but only to him. If he could just man up, say I am sorry, and start helping would be awesome! But nothing so far, unfortunately.

Recommend

Bewertet am 6.10.2014
Helen V.
Journalist, Russia

Kommentare: Pros: stable compounds transmission of messages on open relays. Supports the format html, you can put a ready script letter template. Flexible policies: from 50 destinations in the initial stages - for free. Significant expansion of the free limit for the recommendations, or advertising service dispatches on your website. In free- version may send up to 12,000 emails coming in a month. User-friendly interface: one can easily keep track of opened, bounced and links clicked. Also, fast registration, which is very convenient. But most of all pleased with the stable multi-threaded delivery.
I recommend.

Easy to use software with good features but no customer service.

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Holger B.
Owner and Director
Einzelhandel

Vorteile: Easy to use software with many features for a very reasonable price. Can be recommended to anyone who is able to set up everything on his own.

Nachteile: As already mentioned before, MPZmail seems to be a one-man-company. Customer service is almost non-existing.

MPZmail App

Bewertet am 4.10.2014
Paula S.

Kommentare: I'm new to this kinda thing and thought it might be too complicated for me. So far it has worked great. I'm doing a raffle to increase traffic to my facebook and to build a mailing list of potential wedding clients. With a click of a button I was able to export all my new contacts from rafflecopter to my MPZmail. Then I sent out a welcome newsletter. I was able to watch in real time as people opened their email. Call me cheezy but I found that fun and exciting. The features really help you see where you are and how the clients respond or did not respond.

Recommend/

Bewertet am 8.10.2014
Elena K.
top manager

Kommentare: Pros: stable compounds transmission of messages on open relays. Supports the format html, you can put a ready script letter template. Flexible policies: from 50 destinations in the initial stages - for free. Significant expansion of the free limit for the recommendations, or advertising service dispatches on your website. One can easily keep track of opened, bounced and links clicked. Also, fast registration, which is very convenient. But most of all pleased with the stable multi-threaded delivery. Using the program is very user-friendly!