Über MPZMail

Cloudbasierte E-Mail-Marketing-Lösung, die Vermarkter bei der Erstellung von Vorlagen, der Automatisierung von E-Mails und der Kampagnenanalyse unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über MPZMail

I really like the design of MPZMail, the truth is I think they made it to order to please the client who uses it, the design is quite comfortable and provides a good stay.

I do not like that MPZMail always focuses on Email Marketing and does not try to offer variety to the client, since making one area only tends to mark a somewhat boring stay.

Bewertungen zu MPZMail

4,0
4,0

MPZMail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MPZMail bereits verwendet?

Eduardo
Head of Sales in Venezuela
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Like Implementation in MPZMail, nice software Email.

Kommentare: MPZMail is a very productive software that generates very good results in such a short time. Entrepreneurially MPZMail has made me emerge, since I have been able to completely improve the field of Marketing completely in my company, I hope that I continue to provide these excellent results.

I really like the way of implementation in MPZMail, since it is not like other platforms that only focus on a single type of Marketing, Email, MPZMail also focuses on sending emails through the phone or other means, it is very good that you know vary the ways of working.

I do not like the prices of MPZMail, this is the only factor that affects it every day, since to opt for unlimited plans, you have to pay too much money, I would like these "Unlimited" plans to be more accessible with cheap prices than allow easy purchase.

Angelica
, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very comprehensive experience of several factors.

I would say that the best features that MPZMail has a lot to do with its design, but most of all, customer attention is also influencing, since first, the design is revolutionizing a lot the way to use the program, but on the other hand, the technical support complements in itself a factor of help for each client, and revolutionizes as such, the great handling of the platform.

The parts that need to improve in MPZMail, would be the prices that have the unlimited plans, I think that you should add more adapted prices as such to the people who will buy it, not so exaggerated prices. I believe that as there are unlimited plans, there are also plans that limit subscriptions, but they should be a bit cheaper to have better accessibility.

Ashley
, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Improvement of advertising area.

Kommentare: MPZMail is a very basic software, and I would recommend using it in small companies, since with the potential it has, it can make them grow in a couple of months, it has benefited me in the sense of being able to achieve stability in the advertising area of my business.

MPZMail has a configuration to automate much more an advertising campaign, they are predetermined configurations that actually help the campaigns, making them shorter and with a clearer objective, that's what I like the most.

The problem comes in its design, however, I think that MPZMail is more than that, since it has functions that work correctly in the long term, and the design should not matter much, although it does have an influence on comfort.

Katherine
Head of Sales in Venezuela
, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Organized fuctions with full design MPZ.

Kommentare: MPZMail has benefited me a lot, in the business environment, because in my area of ​​work I have been able to send emails automatically with MPZ and thus be able to transmit information about our services to customers.

What I like most about MPZMail is the fantastic interface and platform so ordered that it has, the functions are very well organized to access them in a matter of seconds and control the Emails in an easier and accessible way, very good software.

I do not like the prices that MPZMail has, since to access an unlimited plan you have to pay a lot of money, and it does not seem fair to me, I would like MPZ to be a cheaper program with access to cheaper plans that allow small businesses, enter the circle of sending Email.

Luisana
Marketing Manager in Venezuela
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Automation is very good, but you should think about the design.

Kommentare: Despite the ugly design that it has, it has provided me with excellent benefits regarding the sending of Email, it has exponentially improved the Marketing area of ​​my company thanks to the automation it represents.

What I like most about MPZMail is the ease with which it is possible to send an Email through an advertising campaign, since in this platform you should not do anything more than a simple campaign, everything else is automatic.

I do not like the design of MPZMail, the truth is that it is very horrible, I would like them to implement better colors to better represent the comfort and design that they present to customers who use the software.

Maykol
Marketing Executive in USA
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent benefits but little variety.

Kommentare: MPZMail has made my company more serious with respect to the campaigns it carries out, has managed to establish a more stable communication and a guarantee of subscription to the client, perfect benefits.

MPZMail is a software that does not have many good things, but it does have some that stand out, as it is, the reception of each Email. Subscribers to a campaign can receive the emails sent in a matter of seconds or moments.

Angelica
, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The quality of MPZMail in its interface, provides an excellent stay.

Kommentare: I benefited from the use of MPZMail because I managed to get too many subscriptions in such a short time. Currently, since I implemented MPZMail in my company, subscriptions have grown exponentially.

I do not like that MPZMail does not have ompatability to carry out advertising campaigns through a mobile phone, because if it were compatible, it would be great to advertise through the phone, wherever the person is.

Denton
Founder in USA

Excellent platform.

Kommentare: This platform uses a very user-friendly and simple interface which allows you to "get to work" right away and begin issuing e-mail campaigns. Tools for creating a newsletter, sign-up form (or button), auto-responder, and subscription group are all included and consist of clear and organized steps to follow. The statistics provided in order to track and analyze the effectiveness of your e-mail campaigns are clear, concise, and simple. Options for embedding your sign-up form or button are included and you are given the opportunity to preview all created newsletters as well as test them for spam filtering. Overall, very cost-efficient and easy to use.

Ed
VP of Operations in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

MPZMail- Great small business solution.

Kommentare: We are new users to this app, and have just sent out our first campaign. The interface is pretty clean, it was very easy to set up, and importing my existing contacts only took a few minutes. I appreciate that it automatically eliminates duplicate email addresses. Creating the newsletter was a snap, I intend to explore different formats as we get deeper into the program. We had results from our first mailing within seconds, and can track who opens, who clicks through to our website, who unsubscribes, and what bounced. Direct customer support could be more responsive, but other than that, I have no issues with the app or the company.

Holger
Owner and Director in Neuseeland
Einzelhandel

Easy to use software with good features but no customer service.

Easy to use software with many features for a very reasonable price. Can be recommended to anyone who is able to set up everything on his own.

As already mentioned before, MPZmail seems to be a one-man-company. Customer service is almost non-existing.

Carole
Head of Operations in Venezuela
, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

MPZmail provides business advances in a matter of months, a projected progress.

Kommentare: The use of MPZmail and the benefits it has brought, is strongly related to the progress in the structure of my company, as we have found a stable way to contact the customer effectively and in a matter of seconds.

What I like most about MPZMail is the interface, from the first moment When I started using it in my company, I realized that it was very attractive and comfortable software for its use.

I do not like that MPZMail has such high prices, since I have researched and there are many other software that offer the same service and for a very low price, I would like MPZMail to follow these steps.

Dashen
Senior Executive HR in Venezuela
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Prospect with Emails and very fast.

What I like most about MPZMail is that it is really a software which provides features that help Email Marketing, because here the emails are delivered to the recipient in a matter of seconds and it is not necessary to wait that long.

What I do not like about MPZMAil is that prospectively I have noticed that unlimited plans have an exorbitant price, which means that users do not enter into confidence to buy them, I think that prices should decrease exponentially.

Mariam
Founder in Nigeria
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

An easy solution to small business marketing

Kommentare: MPZMail has opened a new channel to small business marketing using their email campaign and newsletter platform. However people may find it difficult to make the most of the reward scheme as most people that would benefit from my stand point are small businesses who can't afford to pay the expensive charges of other platforms.
Overall, the site offers what the essentials are regarding email marketing and small businesses can leverage on this.

Courtney
Founder in USA

Almost perfect!

Kommentare: I was really impressed with the prices and the "credit" idea after using wix's shoutout newsletters and viewing their outrageous prices! Although there isn't a lot of freedom with creating the subscription box for your website, it's manageable and easy to work with! Did I mention affordable?

Pete
Systems Engineer in UK

Great app, great service

Kommentare: MPZMail is such a refreshing experience. It's so simple, easy to use and in my opinion a far better product and price than Mail Chimp. It's sooo fast and slick to use as well! Keep up the great work guys!

Danijel
Bosnien und Herzegowina

Free Email Marketing

Kommentare: Free Email Marketing software and services. Create beautiful emails, then send and track the results...excellent MPZMail

Victor
marketing executive in Spanien

Using MPZ Mail is easy and intuitive, highly recommended

Kommentare: Using MPZ Mail is easy and intuitive, highly recommended. You may get insights from your campaings and statistics. Also smart newsletter templates.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Great Service!

Kommentare: Easy to use and very affordable. I love the reseller option. I can sell to my clients for about 1/10th of the price of Constant contact and still make some money...

Easy To Use Low Cost Great Features

Sometimes features dont work or only work on certain browsers..

Omaha
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great alternative to mail chimp!

Kommentare: A lot of functionality and more coming all the time. Great customer support and very helpful tool for businesses

lee
Web developer in UK

Fantastic App

Kommentare: This is a fantastic app, easy to use with great results would recommend to everyone.

danilo
CIO in Italien

testing the platform

Kommentare: good and easy platform - support not tested 'cause not necessary at this moment

Germain
Venezuela

Excelent

Kommentare: excellent autoresponder recommend I like

Rohit
Event Manager in Indien

Mr.

Kommentare: Wonderful & Great Apps very much easier to use

Ashish
Digital Marketing Head in Indien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best online marketing tool.

Kommentare: Best online marketing tool.

Coco
Clerk in Hongkong

Grate Software

Kommentare: Work on easily.