An Indispensable Tool for our Home Care Company

Bewertet am 27.1.2015
Tammy B.
Care Designer/Caregiver

Kommentare: CarePoint has become a vital communication and information gathering tool that I use consistently in my roles as both a Caregiver and a Care Designer with Nurse Next Door... It allows me to be able to provide the best care possible by being able to readily access detail's regarding a client's care plan, see upcoming appointments, and communicate with my client's loved ones all in one easy to use format. One of Carepoint's greatest assets is the way in which it encourages transparency in home health care. All member's of a client care team circle are able to communicate effectively with one another at any given time with great convenience. The reports that are generated are invaluable in helping to assess a client's care needs and optimizing resources to be able to provide them with the best in quality care.

A family response to CarePoint

Bewertet am 28.1.2015
Rebecca D.

Kommentare: I know of one very special group of people who have helped me and my family cope with the trials and tribulations of the 'sandwich generation'
Carepoint is remarkable to be able to keep tabs on what is really going on with Mom and Dad. Their memory is not great and Tammy's astute assessment skills make it much easier for me!