Über Flipcause

Flipcause bietet eine führende, voll integrierte Fundraising- und Community-Engagement-Software für gemeinnützige Organisationen.

Erfahre mehr über Flipcause

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Flipcause bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Randy j L.
Randy j L.
President in USA

Best Non-profit Merchant

Kommentare: I'm currently working with my fifth customer and implementing FlipCause and my customers just love their services and customer service. So when my clients are happy I'm happy.

Customer service is their superpower. The software is definitely the easiest to use but their customer service is beyond anything I'm accustomed to. As a website developer I"m always advising clients on merchant services, and flipcause is my number one for nonprofits.

The portal is a little dated but has not reflection of the product or service.

Antwort von Flipcause

Randy, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We love to hear what's working for you and the opportunity to provide timely and personal support to help our partnered organizations grow and do more!

Stacie B.
Director of Outreach in USA

New to Website Management

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I was brand new to using websites, campaign management, and donor management. Flipcause was recommended to me by a colleague at another Agency. The customer service is exceptional! They are so responsive and patient with my endless questions and over time, I have learned to do things on my own that I didn't initially think I could do! From the look of our website to the customer service provided, I couldn't be more pleased.

I love all of the features Flipcause offers. When I decided to go with Flipcause, the customer service walked me through every step of migrating away from our WordPress platform to Flipcause. The website looks wonderful, my volunteers are using it and I much more confidence in my role as a website/donor manager!!

I can't think of anything at this time.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Stacie, Thanks so much for the review! We're so happy to hear that you are pleased with your new website and that you have gotten the support you need from your Success Team. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Board Member in USA

Tiny Paws Pug Rescue

Kommentare: I do not like that every time I email the same question, I get the same screen shots. I have not had a one on one conversation. Also, when I finally asked the same question, I was told it wasn't possible to end it on a specific date AND time for each campaign. I do not understand why that is not customizable.

The fact that we can send donors to a specific campaign and that they pay for the processing free. We use Linktr.ee to create multiple campaign links for our Instagram Bio

It is very clunky, non-intuitive when setting up a campaign. There are so many random parts to upload pictures. We have to keep trying to preview when cloning a campaign to make sure we get to the many different sections to upload. It would be helpful if each section had a hint on the preview page.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you've been able to easily link your donors to your campaigns and that they've been able to help save you money by covering the processing fees. Thank you for the feedback regarding campaign settings and including the option to add a campaign end time in more than just event/registration campaigns. I'll be sure to bring your feedback to our product team. I'm sorry to hear that you've had anything less than a stellar experience with getting your questions answered over email, and I can completely understand how that might be frustratingI'll be sure to bring this up to the team as well. Please always feel welcome to give us a call to speak one-on-one with someone on your Success Team whenever you need support, and we'll be happy to help. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Janna G.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and service!

Kommentare: Website maintenance. Consolidating payments, donations, events into one place.

We have been using Flipcause to manage our website, donations, payments, and events. The program and service has been a huge help and customer service is a great time saver on those busy days when you need something posted/done and don't have the time to get it done.

The reports could be a bit more streamlined and easier to arrange. I need basic info like name, contact info, their registration type, or donation amount, etc. I would also like to see how many registrations a person has instead of seeing their name 10 times in a list. Its very time consuming to condense the lists to use at check-in/to track donations/registrations.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Janna, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that you've been able to save time by relying on your Success Team for support. Also, thanks for your feedback about reports and registrations. I"ll be sure to pass it along to our development team for consideration. And as always, feel free to continue to lean on your Success Team if you'd like help formatting and cleaning reports and data. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Mike M.
Museen & Institutionen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Robust Features and Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Customer service is very fast and readily available.

The interface is very intuitive, which makes searching for basic information very easy even for beginners. Reports are easy to generate with a little practice. Very robust features for the price. Campaigns integrate directly with our website.

The system does not handle special characters very well. For example, it's not possible to enter a last name as O'Dell. This is awkward when exporting for mailing lists. The app seems limited and only useful for checking in attendees. Entries in custom fields can stack up in certain circumstances, which can bury useful information under special event details.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you have found Flipcause intuitive and very easy to use. That's what we aim to do! Also, thanks so much for your feedback on the Contact Database, the LIVE Mobile App, and the Custom Fields. I'll be sure to bring this to our Product Team. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Christopher H.
Director in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Flipcause has been an invaluable host for the Girls Golf of Tucson website

Kommentare: Donations are more easily made using this software. Flipcause personnel are awesome problem solvers when it comes to making requested changes to our website using their software to make it happen.

The software has been integral to building a user and donor platform which has helped grow our organization. The software is readily supported by Flipcause staff who will answer questions, make changes to our website and teach us how to make changes during these changes.

Integrating this software into our organization was very easy thanks to the Flipcause staff. While we can eventually create a list, wish we could integrate our membership info more easily into their software database.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Christopher, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with the support you have received from Flipcause and that you have been able to grow your organization with your user and donor platform. That is what we strive to do. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Success Team if you need any assistance with getting your membership information set up.

James S.

It pays for itself!

Kommentare: Great!

The fact that Flipcause gives the donor the option to pay the processing fee is the best thing since toast! The fees we would normally have to pay add up to more than enough to pay for the service! In essence, Flipcause, and all of their services, are free!!

Some of the on-line administration features are hard to navigate.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi James, Thanks for leaving us a review! We love hearing that you've saved money on fees with Flipcause and that you've found that it pays for itself! We are big fans of sliced bread, so we take this compliment to heart. I'm sorry to hear you've had some difficulty navigating some of the admin features. Your Success Team is always available to assist you in getting the job done, so don't hesitate to reach out to them, and they'll be happy to assist! Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Jacquelyn M.
Director of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Saves me time and money!

Kommentare: Sometimes I have miscommunication with my website managers, seems they don't always pay attention to details. They still save me time and are super friendly when they miss something.

Flipcause is easy for me to use, is less expensive for donors and myself, and helps with my website management. Has freed up so much of my time!

Wish there was a more marketing software available, such as email marketing.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Jacquelyn, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that Flipcause has been easy to use and has saved you both money and time. That's certainly what we aim to do! Thanks for letting us know you'd like to see more marketing features such as email marketing. I'll be sharing your feedback with the team, and we will be sure to keep in touch with any updates. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Marla D.
President in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

New User Realizes Freedom from Administrative Tasks

Kommentare: We are impressed with the quick and thorough responses we've received from our Flipcause team. They've been patient and helpful with our learning curve. We look forward to using more of the features, as our organization's needs arise.

We are an all-volunteer, very small NPO. For the past 25 years, we have maintained donor and contact records manually using a spreadsheet. Our website has been built and maintained by volunteers. Flipcause now handles these tasks, giving us more time to focus on our mission. We are beginning a membership program and know we can't maintain it the "old way." Flipcause will enable us to work on member recruitment, rather than recordkeeping.

We are "bootstrappers" who tend to want to understand how things work, even if we are not the ones actually doing the work. We are having to adapt to asking for help from Flipcause, realizing that we don't need to know how to do a particular function, some of which we have been unable to figure out on our own. What we do need to work on is giving the best instructions to achieve the outcomes we are seeking.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Marla, Thank you for leaving us a review! We love hearing that, by getting support for your website and donor management, you've had more time to focus on your mission. And please continue to reach out to us for support. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization's needs!

Joel daniel H.
Joel daniel H.
Executive Dreamer in USA
Think-Tanks

Customer-centric, growing, value-priced.

The Flipcause team is very responsive to their customers. They don't feel like some gigantic organization that doesn't have time for you, like a lot of services out there. They're constantly working to expand and refine their product, and as a fellow startup, I can appreciate their roadmap and progress. And I don't think you'll find any other software that does as much for non-profits for their pricing. It's pretty unheard of.

Some of the backend of setting up campaigns and managing contacts is not as intuitive as I would want it to be. However, their support teams are super-accessible and willing to help. And, honestly, the more that a system is able to do, the less intuitive it generally is...no matter the system, you have to put in the work to understand it.

Nancy H.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Flipcause can be a huge help for your organization!

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The benefits of Flipcause have been extensive for my non-profit. Like I said before, the credit card processing is huge, the ability for Flipcause to build a page or build my website for me is beyond beneficial to have this software, to be able to call and talk with a human instead of just doing it by email or text is massive and the kindness of the staff have been such a bonus for using this software! I am totally satisfied!!!

I love Flipcause because you can help build a new website or a new page if that is what is needed... the customer service has always been phenominal and I recommend this software to anyone who needs it. I love the fact that I can call and say I want to learn how to do this and they help with this too. I also love the fact that you do your own credit card processing because that is one less thing I have to handle. Flipcause handles this for me and I highly recommend Flipcause for your website and credit card processing needs.

I would love to have more in depth reporting features for Flipcause. I can work with what they have but would appreciate it more if I had the ability for more ease in reporting capabilities Other than that, I cannot think of anything else that I would love to have changed.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Nancy, Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! We're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with your Success Team and that you appreciate having payment processing included in the tools and services available to you. Also, thanks for your feedback about the reports. I'll pass it along to our development team for consideration. We look forward to building out more functionality to even better serve you. And please continue to lean on your Success Team if you need support with running reports. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Aaron H.
Administrative Director in USA

Great Product for Small - Mid Nonprofits

Kommentare: Flipcause CRM, from our experiences, is not as powerful as a Salesforce or any of the other big-name CRM companies, but if you are looking for just a basic donor database that tracks donations and information such as contact information and notes in their accounts, then I would recommend Flipcause. If you are planning to use Flipcause for all that it has to offer and a big part of that decision is the CRM, just be prepared to deal with those small nuances. It's been a great product for us overall.

Flipcause is a clean and very manageable donation and event management software. From day 1, we were able to easily create events and fundraising opportunities, track donations, and embed information on our website. Flipcause makes it extremely easy to customize event and fundraising webpages and tools, which always allowed our donors to know exactly what they were doing.

The tools to build campaigns could be more customizable. As for a donor database, we were a part of their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools beta launch and had access to their fully active tool. It is a very helpful tool with good information and search functions. It is especially handy if you import and manually input your donor information before you begin to use Flipcause as a donation host. Our issue was that we had been using them for a couple of years prior to the launch, so when we imported all of our donor information, it didn't merge perfectly with the current records they had - instead it created new accounts. You can manually merge multiple accounts at the same time, but that takes manpower. The other issue we had is that if a donor makes a one-time donation through a Flipcause campaign, it must match the information you have for that donor exactly, or else it'll create another customer account. So this creates regular maintenance if you are using Flipcause as both a CRM and a donation host.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Aaron, Thank you for your review! We so appreciate your partnership through the years and love hearing we've been able to offer value. Thank you also for participating in our Beta launch! Feedback from Beta testers like you has been hugely helpful in improving. Any CRM requires a regular and manual data cleaning habit to keep it accurate, and I can imagine how tedious it was to have to do this after importing a large dataset in one go - I'll see if this is something we can improve in the future. You're right--our Contact Database will never compare to Salesforce! Our focus remains on saving nonprofits time and money with customizable campaigns and unlimited human support. We look forward to offering integration options in the future for organizations that need to utilize more robust CRM's.

Alberto O.
VP PFLAG NO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Flipcause has been super useful in so many ways

Kommentare: Aside from the already-mentioned help with reporting, fundraising, and volunteer management, I feel that having a more intuitive web presence has helped legitimize us in the local non-profit community. We may have been around for 40 years, but our old website looked even older. This site has helped us communicate better with those that need us the most.

The best thing about this software is that it has helped organize our financial collection efforts. Before , our website could not process payments. Little did we know that we had many people that were willing to join our group, donate to our cause, and provide feedback. Flipcause has helped us with these passive collection efforts, increasing our donations dramatically. Is this the only thing I love? No! The volunteer management, communications, and reports are all worth a review in their own right. Their staff is very talented and responsive.

Some screens, when selected, take the end user to some redundant screens (Eg., the volunteer signup page has two stops that are not needed). All features can be customized and the options are sometimes not in intuitive locations... but their staff is always there to help point you in the right direction.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Alberto, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that using Flipcause has helped you to better connect with your community and increase your donations. That's our mission! And thank you for your feedback on the redundant pages, I'll be sure to bring this to our Product team to see how we can improve this for you. Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to help.

Elaine A.
Creative Director of Reiki Home in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Investment Ever!

Kommentare: All of our registrations and donations are in one place. Reports show a complete picture for each participant. This helps us easily understand what offerings are best received. Our first conference is coming next year. I'm excited to work with Flipcause on this HUGE project and having everything at my fingertips - registration, waivers, volunteer job descriptions, volunteer assignments, etc. Again, my advice - BUY IT TODAY. It is worth every penny you will spend. This platform has helped our organization grow already and we have only used it for a little over a year! Don't wait.

There are way to many things I like about the software to mention all. The BEST thing is having my own team who work closely with me to create a campaign that is professional, clear, beautiful and WORKS easily for participants. Team members are very quick to respond. Campaigns are ready within a couple of days for my review. I rarely wait more than one day to talk with my team, asking my questions and watching as they magically make the changes I desire. The team members are so much fun to work with! They are professional in every way, with excellent communication and technical skills. My requests are handled within 30 minutes and the campaign is ready to go. After that comes: awesome designs, functionality, ease of registering and donating. I have worked with the Donation and Registration Campaigns so far. My next step is to get our Volunteer needs online. Then comes Crowdfunding and the Store. Can't wait to experience the difference this will make for our organization! Having everything in one place makes it so easy! It is easy to get reports that are clear and accurate. Another thing that is impressive is that we made over $600 income because donors are asked to cover the fees when donating. That is more money for the organization! :) All in all, I don't have enough words to sing the praise high enough! This was the VERY BEST investment our growing nonprofit has made. AND they continue to add more ways to assist us. Just added the store!

The software takes time to learn - especially for someone like me with little understanding of the technology. The offset of this "con" is the Team does the work for me and is so helpful and willing to give me step by step instructions to pull a report, write a thank you, etc. I take a lot of notes in our conversations. Another "con" is that the email list functionality is in Beta testing. Once that happens then I can send newsletters through Flipcause. Right now our newsletters go through another platform and I have to remember to add our new members to that list! :) Being an international organization, having the ability to add language to the platform is really not needed. I just send the translations and the Team puts the information where it needs to be.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Elaine, Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful review! It makes us so happy to hear what a great relationship you've formed with your Success Team. Supporting you to make beautiful campaigns, run reports, and fundraise more money for your organization is what we're here for! We look forward to continuing to partner with you and your organization! :) P.S. We're also really excited to launch mass email functionality in the near future! I'll be sure to keep you updated on the timing for that feature.

Mindy K.
Director of Organizational Development in USA

Flipcause is the Bomb

Kommentare: Flipcause from day one has been an exceptional company to work with. The customer service I have received has been exceptional. The ease of use and training - exceptional. They not only kept their promises but did one better and stepped up when the Techsoup offer ended and still provided us with the same benefits.

What don't I like? The price, the support, the ease of use - after reviewing lots of options Flipcause without a doubt was the best solution for us.

I am looking forward to the mass mailing component going live. This is the only thing missing that would make this package perfect in my opinion.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Mindy, Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear what a great experience you've been having. And we hear you on the mass emailing, we're looking forward to building this feature! I'll be sure to communicate with you as we get closer to a release date.

Nicole N.
development coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Our humane society has been extremely impressed with the ease and functionality of using Flipcause.

Kommentare: We can now now update and customize our website whenever and however we like instead of calling a third party. I have zero experience with website editing and even for someone like me it is extremely easy to figure out. The biggest benefit has been that the credit card processing is all essentially done through our website as well. They charge the lowest credit card processing fee we have seen and then all the information is stored in a donor database in the back end. Another great perk of this software is the customer service/design team that comes with it. We host many events and donation campaigns throughout the year and they make it easy to customize and create something for each event on their website including ticket sales and specialty requests. If you don't have time to create the campaign yourself you can send the information over to them and they will create it for you. We really don't have enough great things to say about the Flipcause team because the change has just been so monumental since switching over. It is much less stressful to manage our website and donations and donor database through one company than having 6+ third parties we constantly have to call.

Prior to using Flipcause we had third party entities which hosted our website (3+ outside parties) plus more third parties that ran just the donation part of our website (again 3+ other parties). Because we were using all these third parties it was very difficult to track down individual transactions and edit our website or really just any of the basic components we needed to do. Switching to Flipcause has made a WORLD of difference. Now our online payments and website hosting/editing is all run through ONE company. We have saved a lot of money (and time) by cutting down on all the third parties we were using and have been able to take better control of our brand because it is so easy to run our website and donations on our own. A major bonus has been the donor database feature of the website. Customer service is always quick to get back to you, and they will even set up donation campaigns and events for you. Another great thing about Flipcause is they are always adding and updating features. I feel like they truly listen to their clients and what they need and update their software to fit that. Unlike other companies we've worked with, I truly feel like they are listening to us and care what we have to say.

We have been very satisfied with the software, and the customer service team. It may not be the ideal software for a very large non-profit, but for small-medium ones I think it is a great fit.

Nate B.
President and CEO in USA

5A Elite loves Flipcause

Kommentare: With Flipcause, we are now able to manage fundraising and registration like the big companies at a fraction of the cost.

What I like most is, because we are a small organization, we don’t have the capacity to assign a staff member to fundraising. With Flipcause, we have a dedicated support team who make every step in every process easy to manage. I also like the fact that the look is very professional and gives the appearance that our organization is bigger than it actually is, which leads to increased fundraising sng.

Sometimes, it takes a really long time to update in the dashboard. Also, there are a lot of features that I just don’t know about and so I don’t feel like we are able to utilize the software to it’s full capabilities.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Nate, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We love hearing that your support team feels like an extension of your staff, that's what we aim to do! And thank you for your feedback on how we can improve. We are always working on speed optimization of the Dashboard, so please let us know if you continue to have issues with slow updates so we can let our team know. As for learning about new features, this year we launched a "What's New" button at the top right corner of the Dashboard to highlight updates and new features. Be sure to check that out and if there's anything else we can do to assist, don't hesitate to let us know!

Ken E.
Executive Director & Treasurer in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent beginning software for Nonprofit

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The quality of the appearance of our website is great. The ability to get technical help is very good. We have added numerous new donors due to the ease of making donations online. I am very pleased with the results of selecting Flipcause as our host company.

From initial investigation to the launching of the final product was about 3 months. The website works perfectly and has caused our donation frequency and repeat donations to increase substantially.

We have selected two optional fields that are critical to us. These fields allow donors to direct where their funds are used. Many donors select repeated donations, up to multiple months. A significant concern is that when they select where the funds are to be used, that is only reported one time, at the first donation. All subsequently repeated donations omit the direction to which their funds are to be used. This is a major problem.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Ken, Thanks for leaving us a review. Wow, that's so great to hear that you've seen a substantial increase in donations since the launch of your new website! And I understand how frustrating it is not to be able to easily match donations to their designations using the custom field method. Thanks for bringing that to our attention! Hopefully, the method your Success Team created for you will solve that pain point as we continue to make improvements based on your feedback. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Steven L.
Board Member in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for our Synagogue website/donation/event management

Kommentare: The Flipcause team has been fantastic from the start! From the sales person who answered all of my questions and demonstrated the product to the Success Manager and my account team, they have been there for me to help me get the most out of our website, campaign management and donations. The response time is almost instantaneous. Really the best product support that I have ever experienced!

The Flipcause team provided a great looking, engaging website that I can easily update myself or have their team update. In addition, the member dues & donation features provide an additional option to our members to donate to us. In fact, it has encouraged non-members to donate!

The campaign management feature could be more flexible to help us manage our events a little easier. Sometimes I have to adapt our requirements to the software instead of the other way around. But so far we have been able to get what we need from the software even if it is not an optimal solution.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Steven, Thank you for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that your website, membership, and donation needs have been met using Flipcause. We also love hearing that your non-members have been encouraged to donate! We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization's needs.

Amy B.
Founder & CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Amazing Value

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. We have no staff, so managing so much in one spot is important to us. Considering all the features offered for one low monthly fee, great customer care, and the ease of using the reporting and analytics, I could not have selected a better product for this stage of our nonprofit organization.

We are a tiny nonprofit organization. I like that this software offers so many features in one product. I use the website services and donor/data management, so it covers most of our main needs. Also, it is convenient to work with one customer service team for everything.

It took some time to learn the tools for setting up campaigns. There are many detailed selections to be made. However, tutorials and access to customer service helped with this. At first, there was no text to give feature but, they were already working on it when I inquired about it.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Amy, Thank you for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that we've been able to help your organization with your website, donor management, and data management needs. We're also glad to hear that you were able to get support from the Help Center and your Success Team for learning how to get campaigns set up. And we'll be sure to keep you posted on updates for Text-to-Give. Your Success Team is always available to make sure you get your job done as quickly and easily as possible, so don't hesitate to continue to reach out when you need us!

Mary C.
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

A wonderful tool for our organization, plus a fantastic success team!

Flipcause is easy to use to create eye-catching, engaging campaigns. We have used Flipcause campaigns to create fundraising platforms and register participants for events. We began using Flipcause several years ago and have not had any problems with the software. The Flipcause employees (success team) are fantastic. They are responsive and help answer any questions in a timely manner. We are currently moving our outdated website over to a new Weebly platform through the Flipcause website package. The process has been easy, and the new website looks wonderful. Flipcause is an excellent resource for our small non-profit organization.

My only suggestion for improvement is related to the reports for various campaigns. If you want to figure out the amount of transaction fees, this requires you to do an extra step to subtract the amount received from the total of the transaction. It could be improved for the user to more clearly show a total of transaction fees on reports.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm so happy to hear that we've been able to support your organization in creating campaigns, registering participants for events and now updating your website! We love hearing that your Success Team has been responsive and able to give you the support you need. Thank you also for your suggestion on how we can improve reports. Reporting upgrades is on our roadmap and I will be sure to share your feedback with the team. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Jennifer S.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Organization at your fingertips!

Kommentare: I love flipcause. I highly recommend and have no plans of leaving. I am very happy!

I love that everything has been thought of that I as a newbie did not even know I need to know. It is all laid out in the system and as I began learning and using it daily the more it built itself up. I already recommended to another nonprofit who signed up too. I love it that much! I guess what I love the most is how the system is powered through my website. Payments, contacts, mailing list, our store and so much more. Then all of that gets pulled into beautiful reports to show our board and donors how we are doing. It’s fantastic!

I guess what I liked least about this software was how hard it was to figure things out at times. I am thankful I started out on Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me a lot. Then moving to team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] when I was more self sufficient was good.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Jennifer, we're so happy to hear that we're delivering on our mission! We love being partnered with you, and look forward to constantly improving to keep helping you scale, and growing together.

Nancy B.
Executive Director in Guatemala

Flipcause is AMAZING!

Kommentare: My experience with Flipcause has been wonderful.

This software is so incredibly easy to use. It is intuitive. We were a beta user for the CRM and I love our new database. Super simple to use. Making changes to our website is easy, also very intuitive. I actually can't believe that this product is not #1 in the industry. It is easy to use and the customer service is excellent. Any question I have is answered within the day and I have even called after hours and had customer support. I can't say enough good about Flipcause. I love them.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. This product is great. The customer service is excellent.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Nancy, Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy to hear what a great experience you've had with us. We're so glad you've found the platform easy to use and that we've been able to provide excellent customer service, that's what we strive to do!

Karen F.
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Flipcause makes running a small nonprofit so easy

Kommentare: By switching to Flipcause we eliminated using Eventbrite (for registration), PayPal (for payment processing), WordPress (for website design), Donorsnap (for donor record management ... very powerful program but overkill for our small organization). I'm waiting for the last consolidation and the elimination of Constant Contact (for mass email).

I'm using Flipcause with 2 nonprofits I manage ... and love it. So handy to have event registration, sponsorship, volunteers, payment processing AND a friendly website all in one place. The team is always willing to help me customize a campaign for an odd-ball task like exhibit space reservation, and is always trying to update and improve the functionality.

Some people have thought our website to be less professional looking than it could. Would love to get it to that level of appearance, but without knowing programming codes ... is this even possible?

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy to hear Flipcause has allowed you to consolidate all of your needs (event registration, payment processing, website editing, and donor management) all in one place, that's our goal! Mass emailing is definitely on our Roadmap and we can't wait to release it in the future. I'll be sure to let you know when we're close to a release date. As for your website, I will have our web team reach out to you directly to see how we can help you get your website to the level you're looking for! Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to support you!

Megan F.
CEO & Founder in USA

Everything is wonderful except mobile

What you get for the cost is incredible. No hidden fees or surprises. The success team is very responsive as well as the company as a whole. I've seen changes implemented in the platform that I asked for! They are constantly working to improve the platform and add everything that could be helpful to an organization.

The new mobile functionality has not been a good experience for us, and the follow up support with our problems and questions after our event was lackluster or didn't have the sense of urgency we would expect when you feel like you're missing a lot of money from an event. We thought transactions were going through during the event but it appears many of them didn't actually, with no way to recoup any of it.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Megan, Thank you for your feedback! Providing stellar service is of utmost importance to us. We're so sorry to hear about your event experience! We just pushed an update to the mobile app that fixes this payment issue from recurring. Please update your app to the latest version. We're also looking into what happened with the particular response you received to the issue, and want to make sure this doesn't happen again. We'll be reaching out directly to you as well to ensure this has been fully resolved. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!