Über Flipcause

Flipcause bietet eine führende, voll integrierte Fundraising- und Community-Engagement-Software für gemeinnützige Organisationen.

Erfahre mehr über Flipcause

Making changes to our website is easy, also very intuitive. I actually can't believe that this product is not #1 in the industry.

Bewertungen zu Flipcause

Flipcause hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 227 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Flipcause bereits verwendet?

Randy J
Randy J

Best Non-profit Merchant

Kommentare: I'm currently working with my fifth customer and implementing FlipCause and my customers just love their services and customer service. So when my clients are happy I'm happy.

Customer service is their superpower. The software is definitely the easiest to use but their customer service is beyond anything I'm accustomed to. As a website developer I"m always advising clients on merchant services, and flipcause is my number one for nonprofits.

The portal is a little dated but has not reflection of the product or service.

Antwort von Flipcause

Randy, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We love to hear what's working for you and the opportunity to provide timely and personal support to help our partnered organizations grow and do more!

Nathan
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Flipcause has revolutionized our processes

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Donor management, recurring membership subscriptions, event creation tracking and marketing, some mailchimp integration for new members, email campaigns, payment processing. Having so many resources under one application is game changing!

The Flipcause team made it easy to transfer to the new platform and onboard all our important features like a website redesign, swapping over recurring donors, establishing a membership program, and creating an events marketing workflow. Among many other important capabilities that allow us to house nearly all of our vital services under one roof for the first time. Of course transfers of this magnitude are gradual and take time, but the Flipcause team has always been accessible to help answer questions and provide timely solutions. I honestly can't believe such an incredible software and support solution exists for an affordable price. It makes running a nonprofit not only possible, but feasible and enjoyable.

I wish Flipcause had more mailchimp integrations, so that syncing new members and cancelled memberships happened automatically.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Nathan, Thanks for the review! We're so happy to hear that Flipcause made it easy for you to transfer to the new platform and that you're satisfied with the support you've received from your Success Team. We love hearing that you've found running a nonprofit enjoyable because of Flipcause. And please continue to reach out to us for support. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization's needs.

Board Member in USA

Tiny Paws Pug Rescue

Kommentare: I do not like that every time I email the same question, I get the same screen shots. I have not had a one on one conversation. Also, when I finally asked the same question, I was told it wasn't possible to end it on a specific date AND time for each campaign. I do not understand why that is not customizable.

The fact that we can send donors to a specific campaign and that they pay for the processing free. We use Linktr.ee to create multiple campaign links for our Instagram Bio

It is very clunky, non-intuitive when setting up a campaign. There are so many random parts to upload pictures. We have to keep trying to preview when cloning a campaign to make sure we get to the many different sections to upload. It would be helpful if each section had a hint on the preview page.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you've been able to easily link your donors to your campaigns and that they've been able to help save you money by covering the processing fees. Thank you for the feedback regarding campaign settings and including the option to add a campaign end time in more than just event/registration campaigns. I'll be sure to bring your feedback to our product team. I'm sorry to hear that you've had anything less than a stellar experience with getting your questions answered over email, and I can completely understand how that might be frustratingI'll be sure to bring this up to the team as well. Please always feel welcome to give us a call to speak one-on-one with someone on your Success Team whenever you need support, and we'll be happy to help. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Caroline
Outreach Director in USA

Flipcause Fan

Kommentare: We are a small organization with a very small staff, but we serve a large five-county region. Since we've had Flipcause we've become so much more efficient in connecting with people and creating relationships with them. We have been able to run reports that help decide in what direction to move our organization. The pandemic has not slowed our growth due to the type of demographic we serve and it's been really important to have a CRM that does all the work for us as far as reporting, tracking, event planning, and helping decide our next moves. It's also been helpful in analyzing who our donors are, something an organization like ours wasn't able to do before. I would say Flipcause has been in the forefront of our growth as an organization. Our Team at Flipcause is extremely professional and knowledgeable. They are also very quick to respond to a question or if we need help, even though we are on the opposite coast. They make it easy to contact them through their website or by email. As the administrator for Flipcause on our end, and as the outreach director, it's good to know I have their support - they're a great scaffold and because of that my anxiety about making sure everything works is alleviated!

We love the ease of use. The Contact Database is user friendly for all our staff. And as the Outreach Director for our small organization it's taken minimal time and effort to learn how to do our own campaigns. It allows us to be more creative, and build campaigns to integrate into our website which we would not have done before because we would always have an outsider do it for us with more time constraints and less flexibility. This has really helped grow our organization. But even better is that someone from Flipcause will do all the work for us if we are not able as part of our subscription, and at no extra charge. This alleviates so much stress! The other part we really like is that we can build and manage our own website. Being an organization with constant information changes, this is so important and helps our website be more inclusive because we can do our own updates anytime we want. The platform is user friendly, but again, Flipcause can do it for us at NO EXTRA CHARGE if we need it. For a small organization this is amazing!

Would like to have an integrated email blast system instead of having to use a separate platform like Mailchimp or Constant Contact. We hear it's coming!

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Caroline, Thank you so much for your thorough review. Wow, we're so happy to hear that you've been able to do so much using Flipcause! We love hearing that you've been able to get creative and easily set up your own campaigns and that you've been able to rely on your Success Team when you've needed support. We're also glad to hear that your contact database freed up some time for your small team, and has given you valuable insight into your donor base. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Edward
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Best Software For Small Nonprofit Organizations Management

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Flipcause has been awesome. I'm excited to see the growth of my foundation while partnering with Flipcause and the impact set to come in the future.

I like how easy it is for me make updates on my website using the built-in features that Flipcause offers with their website management tool. I also really like how easy it is for me to keep track of data information such as donor support, sponsorships, and other information that helps keep my organization running efficiently.

I really don't have any cons at this time.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Edward, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're so pleased to hear that Flipcause has made it easy for you to manage your website and run your organization efficiently. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Amanda
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's a game changer

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, moving to FlipCause has been a fantastic decision. We are in our 2nd year, and we have utilized the free website service and it has made our nonprofit have a very professional front-facing look.

For our super small nonprofit (started with 1 part-time employee), moving to FlipCause allowed us to condense a few different vendors (website developer, credit card processor, donor management system) into one, making it easier on our time-strapped employee.

For me, as a non-techie person, pulling the reports I need can be cumbersome. I end up asking the team assigned to our nonprofit (did I mention each client gets a dedicated team at their disposal?) to help me. They are incredibly responsive and very helpful. I also would love it if it worked with any email provider (MailChimp etc.) as it's one more step to have to export new sign-ups from FlipCause and import them into MailChimp. I think this is coming down the pike soon.

letzte Woche

Hi Amanda, Thanks for leaving us a review! Wow, we're so happy to hear that we've made it easy for you to run your nonprofit and that your Success team has been responsive and able to give you the support you need. We love hearing that you've been able to take advantage of our free website creation and maintenance. Mass emailing is definitely on our roadmap. I'll be sure to communicate with you as we get closer to a release date. And please continue to reach out to us for support. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization's needs.

Joel Daniel
Joel Daniel
Executive Dreamer in USA
Think-Tanks

Customer-centric, growing, value-priced.

The Flipcause team is very responsive to their customers. They don't feel like some gigantic organization that doesn't have time for you, like a lot of services out there. They're constantly working to expand and refine their product, and as a fellow startup, I can appreciate their roadmap and progress. And I don't think you'll find any other software that does as much for non-profits for their pricing. It's pretty unheard of.

Some of the backend of setting up campaigns and managing contacts is not as intuitive as I would want it to be. However, their support teams are super-accessible and willing to help. And, honestly, the more that a system is able to do, the less intuitive it generally is...no matter the system, you have to put in the work to understand it.

Teresa
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Flipcause

Kommentare: Love it!

It’s “one stop shopping” - it fits every need we have in one place. We started using them early in their development and it has only continued to grow and improve. We went from using several different programs to just Flipcause and it’s nice to have one platform for everything.

A little more ease in report pulling, but nothing that has ever been frustrating enough for me to contact customer service.

Anne
Executive Direcor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Best Fundraising All-Inclusive Platform Hands-Down

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Flipcause is the best all-inclusive fundraising platform for nonprofits on the market especially small nonprofits.

Our nonprofit has been with Flipcause since 2019. The fundraising platform is easy to use . I love the fact that website help is offered with the platform. The staff is so nice and professional. I have had no negative issues at all with Flipcause.

I can't think of any negatives related to my experience with Flipcause.

Michelle
Board Member in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Flipcause is a necessity for non-profit fundraising!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Flipcause is our platform for fundraising campaigns! It is our payment gateway and how we edit our website! We also manage our donations and run reports through this platform. We could not survive without it!

One of the best things about Flipcause is their customer support! Flipcause helped us set up, customize, and integrate the platform with the tools we were already using. They trained several of our team members on how to use the platform to benefit our needs. And when we need assistance, they reply promptly and are very helpful.

Honestly, there are so many options of things that you can do on the Flipcause platform that it can be over-whelming. Thankfully, their staff trains you in exactly what you need to reach your goals and are always available to help/clarify/explain things.

Jessica
Director of Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect bundle for a small nonprofit!

Kommentare: Our non-profit has been able to save so much time and money, while reaching more people with our mission due to switching to Flipcause. It truly has helped our small team make a greater impact. We haven't even used it to it's full potential as we haven't touched certain features such as the volunteer or peer-to-peer modules. We've had such great success and experience, we're planning on continuing to use Flipcause as long as possible even as our staff and community grows.

Flipcause has met our non-profit needs in combining so many products into one easy to use platform. The most useful features are 1) storing unlimited contacts, 2) processing our one-time and monthly donations, 3) managing our event and program registrations, 4) guaranteeing a low credit card processing fee, and 5) amazing real-time support team. We have a peace of mind knowing we can store all of our contacts' (donors, participants, sponsors, potential new clients, etc.) info in one database. Having Flipcause has saved me so much time by easily creating new campaigns that are ready to launch in one sitting. Our donors and participants have remarked how easy it is to make a donation or register for a program. Our monthly donors are even able to edit their contribution amount at any time through Flipcause's automated emails, which is super helpful for our small staff. We have saved so much money by implementing the option for payers to cover processing costs and we are conforted to know that even if people do not opt to cover the processing fee that Flipcause guarantees we would not pay any higher than a 1.5% average processing rate. Lastly, their support team has been superb. Anytime I email a question, I have received a helpful response back within minutes. I find their self-help library of tutorials, videos, and instructions extremely helpful. The downloadable reports, LIVE app, transferring funds, and geographical hot spot map are super intuitive and insightful.

Generally, I can't complain about any features. We still have to use a separate software for our annual Gala due to our silent and live auction needs, but that has not diminished the usefulness of Flipcause.

Courtney
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An all-in-one platform for small nonprofits

Kommentare: The Flipcause team is responsive and helpful. I was worried we would get less responsiveness after our trial ended, but that has not been the case. We are overall very happy with the cost of the platform and the service we receive. We've already referred a fellow nonprofit!

Flipcause appealed to our small nonprofit because of the number of features available for its very reasonable price. We had been using multiple services to get the features Flipcause offered all-inclusive, so making the switch alone saved us time and money. The biggest sell for us was the inclusion of website design and hosting via Weebly. We were in the market for an updated website, and had been intimidated by the prospect of doing it ourselves, or the price of hiring someone to help us make the switch to a new format/platform. Flipcause made it easy and affordable. We could not be happier with the new site and the simplicity of the Weebly interface! In addition, the fundraising arm of Flipcause is user-friendly and the fees are reasonable. We have moved our event registration over to Flipcause and we are not paying nearly the same percentage of fees we paid with Eventbrite or PayPal!

It is easiest in retrospect to import all existing payment and database information at once, versus in stages which is how we went about it. I wish there was more automated features for contact outreach and emailing, but this isn't something we had with our prior platforms, either.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Courtney, Thanks so much for the review! It's so great to hear you have been able to consolidate a number of tools with Flipcause and as a result, saved some money! We're also happy to hear you're pleased with your new website. And thanks for your feedback about having more emailing features. I'll be sharing your feedback with the team. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Melanie
Executive Director in Türkei

We're growing with Flipcause

Kommentare: Fantastic. Flipcause was a great choice for our organization. They have amazing service--and care about our success. The personalized follow up is rare in this day in age and hugely appreciated.

The dashboard is clear, with intuitive UX and has everything our project leaders need to raise funds and manage their payments. I also appreciate the reporting system and ability to manage donors directly. The platform is always improving, their support team is always quick to reply AND to follow through.

Getting some of the graphics to fit was tricky in the beginning, but as they have grown, the glitches are now few.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Melanie, Thank you for leaving us a review! We love hearing that your project leaders have everything they need with Flipcause and that you appreciate the follow-up from your Success Team. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Julie
Chair, Board of Directors in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Flipcause User Experience and Support Are Wonderful!

Kommentare: We did not have any fundraising software before Flipcause. Since adopting Flipcause, we have been able to establish a monthly donor program and give our supporters the option to cover credit card fees, both of which have increased our overall fundraising. The user experience and the customer support have be wonderful and are the reasons why we continue to use Flipcause.

Flipcause makes it quick and easy to set up professional landing pages for each fundraising campaign. We have been able to run several successful campaigns to help us navigate the uncertainties caused by COVID-19. The customer service and support is wonderful! They are always able to help and show us tricks and tips to better use the software to meet our needs.

Occasionally there are phrases/terms that we'd like to be able to change (e.g. on a landing page or a receipt) to better match our organization's vernacular. But that is a very minor concern, we are truly very happy with the software.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Julie, Thanks for leaving us a review! That's so great to hear that you've found success with your campaigns during these uncertain times. We also love hearing that you've been able to establish a monthly donor program and that you've been pleased with the level of support you've received from your Success Team. I'll be sure to pass the message along to them. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Erica
Founder & Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Better fundraising results with Flipcause

Kommentare: I call and email frequently especially around donor fundraising campaigns. Everyone is always friendly, helpful and ready to serve. I would not use any other platform!

I recommend Flipcause to all other non-profits because the website interface/update is integrated with all campaigns, CRM and you it's a subscription service where you always get support. I've used numerous other platforms and this by far is the easiest, user-friendly and easily understood by my staff members and Board members.

The only con is we are still cleaning up the data integration from past data-- maybe better integration with Quickbooks?

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Erica, Thanks for the review! We're pleased to hear that you and your team have all found Flipcause to be user-friendly. And we love hearing that your Success Team has been friendly and responsive, especially during times when you are launching a campaign. We know how stressful it can be coordinating all the details and launching a successful campaign, and we'll continue to be there for you as you launch more! Also, thanks for your feedback about data and QuickBooks integration. I'll pass it along to our development team. We look forward to building out more functionality to even better serve you. And please continue to reach out to your Success Team if you need support with your data.

Nancy
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Flipcause can be a huge help for your organization!

Kommentare: The benefits of Flipcause have been extensive for my non-profit. Like I said before, the credit card processing is huge, the ability for Flipcause to build a page or build my website for me is beyond beneficial to have this software, to be able to call and talk with a human instead of just doing it by email or text is massive and the kindness of the staff have been such a bonus for using this software! I am totally satisfied!!!

I love Flipcause because you can help build a new website or a new page if that is what is needed... the customer service has always been phenominal and I recommend this software to anyone who needs it. I love the fact that I can call and say I want to learn how to do this and they help with this too. I also love the fact that you do your own credit card processing because that is one less thing I have to handle. Flipcause handles this for me and I highly recommend Flipcause for your website and credit card processing needs.

I would love to have more in depth reporting features for Flipcause. I can work with what they have but would appreciate it more if I had the ability for more ease in reporting capabilities Other than that, I cannot think of anything else that I would love to have changed.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Nancy, Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! We're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with your Success Team and that you appreciate having payment processing included in the tools and services available to you. Also, thanks for your feedback about the reports. I'll pass it along to our development team for consideration. We look forward to building out more functionality to even better serve you. And please continue to lean on your Success Team if you need support with running reports. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Janna
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and service!

Kommentare: Website maintenance. Consolidating payments, donations, events into one place.

We have been using Flipcause to manage our website, donations, payments, and events. The program and service has been a huge help and customer service is a great time saver on those busy days when you need something posted/done and don't have the time to get it done.

The reports could be a bit more streamlined and easier to arrange. I need basic info like name, contact info, their registration type, or donation amount, etc. I would also like to see how many registrations a person has instead of seeing their name 10 times in a list. Its very time consuming to condense the lists to use at check-in/to track donations/registrations.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Janna, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that you've been able to save time by relying on your Success Team for support. Also, thanks for your feedback about reports and registrations. I"ll be sure to pass it along to our development team for consideration. And as always, feel free to continue to lean on your Success Team if you'd like help formatting and cleaning reports and data. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Aaron
Administrative Director in USA

Great Product for Small - Mid Nonprofits

Kommentare: Flipcause CRM, from our experiences, is not as powerful as a Salesforce or any of the other big-name CRM companies, but if you are looking for just a basic donor database that tracks donations and information such as contact information and notes in their accounts, then I would recommend Flipcause. If you are planning to use Flipcause for all that it has to offer and a big part of that decision is the CRM, just be prepared to deal with those small nuances. It's been a great product for us overall.

Flipcause is a clean and very manageable donation and event management software. From day 1, we were able to easily create events and fundraising opportunities, track donations, and embed information on our website. Flipcause makes it extremely easy to customize event and fundraising webpages and tools, which always allowed our donors to know exactly what they were doing.

The tools to build campaigns could be more customizable. As for a donor database, we were a part of their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools beta launch and had access to their fully active tool. It is a very helpful tool with good information and search functions. It is especially handy if you import and manually input your donor information before you begin to use Flipcause as a donation host. Our issue was that we had been using them for a couple of years prior to the launch, so when we imported all of our donor information, it didn't merge perfectly with the current records they had - instead it created new accounts. You can manually merge multiple accounts at the same time, but that takes manpower. The other issue we had is that if a donor makes a one-time donation through a Flipcause campaign, it must match the information you have for that donor exactly, or else it'll create another customer account. So this creates regular maintenance if you are using Flipcause as both a CRM and a donation host.

letztes Jahr

Hi Aaron, Thank you for your review! We so appreciate your partnership through the years and love hearing we've been able to offer value. Thank you also for participating in our Beta launch! Feedback from Beta testers like you has been hugely helpful in improving. Any CRM requires a regular and manual data cleaning habit to keep it accurate, and I can imagine how tedious it was to have to do this after importing a large dataset in one go - I'll see if this is something we can improve in the future. You're right--our Contact Database will never compare to Salesforce! Our focus remains on saving nonprofits time and money with customizable campaigns and unlimited human support. We look forward to offering integration options in the future for organizations that need to utilize more robust CRM's.

Alberto
VP PFLAG NO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Flipcause has been super useful in so many ways

Kommentare: Aside from the already-mentioned help with reporting, fundraising, and volunteer management, I feel that having a more intuitive web presence has helped legitimize us in the local non-profit community. We may have been around for 40 years, but our old website looked even older. This site has helped us communicate better with those that need us the most.

The best thing about this software is that it has helped organize our financial collection efforts. Before , our website could not process payments. Little did we know that we had many people that were willing to join our group, donate to our cause, and provide feedback. Flipcause has helped us with these passive collection efforts, increasing our donations dramatically. Is this the only thing I love? No! The volunteer management, communications, and reports are all worth a review in their own right. Their staff is very talented and responsive.

Some screens, when selected, take the end user to some redundant screens (Eg., the volunteer signup page has two stops that are not needed). All features can be customized and the options are sometimes not in intuitive locations... but their staff is always there to help point you in the right direction.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Alberto, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that using Flipcause has helped you to better connect with your community and increase your donations. That's our mission! And thank you for your feedback on the redundant pages, I'll be sure to bring this to our Product team to see how we can improve this for you. Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to help.

Elaine
Creative Director of Reiki Home in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Investment Ever!

Kommentare: All of our registrations and donations are in one place. Reports show a complete picture for each participant. This helps us easily understand what offerings are best received. Our first conference is coming next year. I'm excited to work with Flipcause on this HUGE project and having everything at my fingertips - registration, waivers, volunteer job descriptions, volunteer assignments, etc. Again, my advice - BUY IT TODAY. It is worth every penny you will spend. This platform has helped our organization grow already and we have only used it for a little over a year! Don't wait.

There are way to many things I like about the software to mention all. The BEST thing is having my own team who work closely with me to create a campaign that is professional, clear, beautiful and WORKS easily for participants. Team members are very quick to respond. Campaigns are ready within a couple of days for my review. I rarely wait more than one day to talk with my team, asking my questions and watching as they magically make the changes I desire. The team members are so much fun to work with! They are professional in every way, with excellent communication and technical skills. My requests are handled within 30 minutes and the campaign is ready to go. After that comes: awesome designs, functionality, ease of registering and donating. I have worked with the Donation and Registration Campaigns so far. My next step is to get our Volunteer needs online. Then comes Crowdfunding and the Store. Can't wait to experience the difference this will make for our organization! Having everything in one place makes it so easy! It is easy to get reports that are clear and accurate. Another thing that is impressive is that we made over $600 income because donors are asked to cover the fees when donating. That is more money for the organization! :) All in all, I don't have enough words to sing the praise high enough! This was the VERY BEST investment our growing nonprofit has made. AND they continue to add more ways to assist us. Just added the store!

The software takes time to learn - especially for someone like me with little understanding of the technology. The offset of this "con" is the Team does the work for me and is so helpful and willing to give me step by step instructions to pull a report, write a thank you, etc. I take a lot of notes in our conversations. Another "con" is that the email list functionality is in Beta testing. Once that happens then I can send newsletters through Flipcause. Right now our newsletters go through another platform and I have to remember to add our new members to that list! :) Being an international organization, having the ability to add language to the platform is really not needed. I just send the translations and the Team puts the information where it needs to be.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Elaine, Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful review! It makes us so happy to hear what a great relationship you've formed with your Success Team. Supporting you to make beautiful campaigns, run reports, and fundraise more money for your organization is what we're here for! We look forward to continuing to partner with you and your organization! :) P.S. We're also really excited to launch mass email functionality in the near future! I'll be sure to keep you updated on the timing for that feature.

Mindy
Director of Organizational Development in USA

Flipcause is the Bomb

Kommentare: Flipcause from day one has been an exceptional company to work with. The customer service I have received has been exceptional. The ease of use and training - exceptional. They not only kept their promises but did one better and stepped up when the Techsoup offer ended and still provided us with the same benefits.

What don't I like? The price, the support, the ease of use - after reviewing lots of options Flipcause without a doubt was the best solution for us.

I am looking forward to the mass mailing component going live. This is the only thing missing that would make this package perfect in my opinion.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Mindy, Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear what a great experience you've been having. And we hear you on the mass emailing, we're looking forward to building this feature! I'll be sure to communicate with you as we get closer to a release date.

Nicole
development coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Our humane society has been extremely impressed with the ease and functionality of using Flipcause.

Kommentare: We can now now update and customize our website whenever and however we like instead of calling a third party. I have zero experience with website editing and even for someone like me it is extremely easy to figure out. The biggest benefit has been that the credit card processing is all essentially done through our website as well. They charge the lowest credit card processing fee we have seen and then all the information is stored in a donor database in the back end. Another great perk of this software is the customer service/design team that comes with it. We host many events and donation campaigns throughout the year and they make it easy to customize and create something for each event on their website including ticket sales and specialty requests. If you don't have time to create the campaign yourself you can send the information over to them and they will create it for you. We really don't have enough great things to say about the Flipcause team because the change has just been so monumental since switching over. It is much less stressful to manage our website and donations and donor database through one company than having 6+ third parties we constantly have to call.

Prior to using Flipcause we had third party entities which hosted our website (3+ outside parties) plus more third parties that ran just the donation part of our website (again 3+ other parties). Because we were using all these third parties it was very difficult to track down individual transactions and edit our website or really just any of the basic components we needed to do. Switching to Flipcause has made a WORLD of difference. Now our online payments and website hosting/editing is all run through ONE company. We have saved a lot of money (and time) by cutting down on all the third parties we were using and have been able to take better control of our brand because it is so easy to run our website and donations on our own. A major bonus has been the donor database feature of the website. Customer service is always quick to get back to you, and they will even set up donation campaigns and events for you. Another great thing about Flipcause is they are always adding and updating features. I feel like they truly listen to their clients and what they need and update their software to fit that. Unlike other companies we've worked with, I truly feel like they are listening to us and care what we have to say.

We have been very satisfied with the software, and the customer service team. It may not be the ideal software for a very large non-profit, but for small-medium ones I think it is a great fit.

Stacie
Director of Outreach in USA

New to Website Management

Kommentare: I was brand new to using websites, campaign management, and donor management. Flipcause was recommended to me by a colleague at another Agency. The customer service is exceptional! They are so responsive and patient with my endless questions and over time, I have learned to do things on my own that I didn't initially think I could do! From the look of our website to the customer service provided, I couldn't be more pleased.

I love all of the features Flipcause offers. When I decided to go with Flipcause, the customer service walked me through every step of migrating away from our WordPress platform to Flipcause. The website looks wonderful, my volunteers are using it and I much more confidence in my role as a website/donor manager!!

I can't think of anything at this time.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Stacie, Thanks so much for the review! We're so happy to hear that you are pleased with your new website and that you have gotten the support you need from your Success Team. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Mike
Museen & Institutionen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Robust Features and Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Customer service is very fast and readily available.

The interface is very intuitive, which makes searching for basic information very easy even for beginners. Reports are easy to generate with a little practice. Very robust features for the price. Campaigns integrate directly with our website.

The system does not handle special characters very well. For example, it's not possible to enter a last name as O'Dell. This is awkward when exporting for mailing lists. The app seems limited and only useful for checking in attendees. Entries in custom fields can stack up in certain circumstances, which can bury useful information under special event details.

letztes Jahr

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you have found Flipcause intuitive and very easy to use. That's what we aim to do! Also, thanks so much for your feedback on the Contact Database, the LIVE Mobile App, and the Custom Fields. I'll be sure to bring this to our Product Team. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Linda
Director of Operations in USA
Fundraising, Selbstständig

Big fan of Flipcause!

Kommentare: Overall, our experience has been excellent: Relatively easy to use website which can be updated immediately when needed and donor management has been very easy to use and very efficient.

The hours of frustration that Flipcause saved us in reconciling and handling donations was the most outstanding feature of this software. It was quite easy to implement when we first brought it in and has been a pleasure to work with. Our Flipcause team has been very helpful as well when, on occasion, a minor problem has arisen.

1) A few of our donors have commented about the "high credit card processing fees." At least 90% do pay the fee on smaller donations like our dinner events ($80+) or mail us a check for larger donations ($1,000+) like membership fees. 2) Setting up campaigns or working on the website has its challenges but I can usually find answers. I can't think of anything specific right now but the HTML just isn't quite as simple as "what you see is what you get!"