Über Flipcause

Flipcause bietet eine führende, voll integrierte Fundraising- und Community-Engagement-Software für gemeinnützige Organisationen.

Erfahre mehr über Flipcause

Making changes to our website is easy, also very intuitive. I actually can't believe that this product is not #1 in the industry.

Some screens, when selected, take the end user to some redundant screens (Eg., the volunteer signup page has two stops that are not needed).

Bewertungen zu Flipcause

Flipcause hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 314 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Flipcause bereits verwendet?

Evelind
Evelind
Treasurer in USA

Reliable, Safe Payment Gateway for our fundraising

Kommentare: Flipcause has the features we need and the organization is responsive and supportive. We use this application every day. It keeps our non-profit moving forward, allowing us to focus on our work.

We selected Flipcause for the ease of use for recurring donations and creating new campaigns. The short payment cycle was another key factor. As a small NGO, we could not afford to wait 15-30 days for payouts. The support team is very responsive and easy to contact when we have an issue. They have strong security and have worked with us to facilitate international donations.

The payment page has been slow to load at times but is usually fixed in the next software update.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Evelind, Thanks so much for the review! We're pleased to hear that Flipcause has made it easy for you to set up campaigns and take recurring donations. And we know how important it is for nonprofits to receive their funds as soon as possible, so we're also happy to hear that you're pleased with how quickly you can access your funds. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Liz
Managing Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flipcause Does the Trick!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: They are our long term Fundraising CRM that has done the trick for over 5 years at this point. Unless another product comes along that does everything that Flipcause does but better for a similar price, we plan to stay with Flipcause!

I like the cost of Flipcause the most. It is very effective and affordable. They also have a competent customer service team.

There are issues with making edits and deletion of human errors. I have to email customer service and it takes a few business days for it to be completed when I could've easily resolved it myself if I had the capability. They do have a great customer service team though!

Tiny Paws Pug Rescue

Kommentare: I do not like that every time I email the same question, I get the same screen shots. I have not had a one on one conversation. Also, when I finally asked the same question, I was told it wasn't possible to end it on a specific date AND time for each campaign. I do not understand why that is not customizable.

The fact that we can send donors to a specific campaign and that they pay for the processing free. We use Linktr.ee to create multiple campaign links for our Instagram Bio

It is very clunky, non-intuitive when setting up a campaign. There are so many random parts to upload pictures. We have to keep trying to preview when cloning a campaign to make sure we get to the many different sections to upload. It would be helpful if each section had a hint on the preview page.

Antwort von Flipcause

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you've been able to easily link your donors to your campaigns and that they've been able to help save you money by covering the processing fees. Thank you for the feedback regarding campaign settings and including the option to add a campaign end time in more than just event/registration campaigns. I'll be sure to bring your feedback to our product team. I'm sorry to hear that you've had anything less than a stellar experience with getting your questions answered over email, and I can completely understand how that might be frustratingI'll be sure to bring this up to the team as well. Please always feel welcome to give us a call to speak one-on-one with someone on your Success Team whenever you need support, and we'll be happy to help. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Pamela
Development Director in USA

So easy to use

Kommentare: I think it's a fantastic tool for the smaller NP, such as the one I work for. IT makes donor management a piece of cake. The credit card processing and website integration is super easy for someone who has a LOT fo other responsibilities.

I love that Flipcause has the lowest credit card processing fee I've ever seen. Ease of website edits is a huge plus as well. Although using the reports can be a little clunky, after a while I figured out how to pull the lists that I need.

Dislikes? Nothing comes to mind, to be honest.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Many great features and tons of help

Kommentare: Flipcause enabled me to track donors and donations with much less work and more efficiency than the Excell spreadsheet I was using. When they added Web service, they improved my website and made it look more current. I make most small changes myself, but my Flipcause Success Team helps me with anything challenging or too time-consuming.

Flipcause has enabled me to keep running my nonprofit without having to hire extra help. My Success Team is there to tweak anything, answer questions, create a new campaign, or update my web page. The Help content answers many of my questions, but most of it is easy to use. They also add new features that I love, like the Live Chat that gives me immediate answers to quick questions.

It was challenging to set up everything in the beginning, but it runs very smoothly for the most part. I wish someone would write new thank-you messages for each level of donation. My recurring donors must be tired of the same response every time!

vor 8 Monaten

Hi, thank you so much for leaving a great review. It's so great to hear that we're able to help you keep your nonprofit running and that your Success team was always there for you. We're glad you liked our Help Center and our new Live Chat Feature. We're always looking for new ways to help you run a nonprofit easier. Also, thanks for your feedback about writing a new thank-you message. I'll be sure to relay that to the team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Success team whenever you need support- they're happy to assist you in getting the job done! We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Rebekah
Director of Mission Engagement in USA

A game-changer!

Kommentare: Very satisfied! As a smaller, but growing non profit, Flipcause filled a critical need to manage our donations, create campaigns, and monitor relationships in a cost effective and user-friendly way.

Our favorite features include an integrated merchant processing system to reduce fees, ease of creating campaigns, ease of accessing information about our financial partners and the VERY RESPONSIVE customer service team!

It is hard to integrate information from the transaction and contact reporting areas. It is not unusual to have to create 2 reports and then merge them to get the needed information. This is also true about the Group reports and transactions.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Rebekah, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear that it's easy for you to create campaigns and access your financial partners' information. We're also glad that your Success team was very responsive. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Success team whenever you need support- they're happy to assist you in getting the job done! We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Tim

Take Your Nonprofit to the next level

Kommentare: For the program that it is, we've loved it and it has been a significant upgrade from what we used in the past. It also helped us to look more professional which helps when attracting donors and grants.

Ease of creating and implementing campaigns for all different types of events. The ability to easily implement what you do on the back end to your website.

It took awhile to learn or teach the program to my staff, but they also offer tech support that is very reliable and quick. We'd love to see more options added to make the program a one stop shop (mass email and text service most commonly wanted).

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Tim, Thank you so much for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you loved our program and that it's easy for you to create and implement campaigns for different types of events. We're also glad that you're not having any difficulty managing your website. Mass mailing is definitely on our roadmap, and we can't wait to release it in the future. I'll be sure to let you know when we're closer to a release date. In the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns!

Amanda

All in One Winner

Kommentare: Since our first day, it has been really easy to work with FlipCause. Once you get used to the fact that you really don't talk on the phone but communicate via email, it's so easy. They also are really good about teaching people how to work within FlipCuase on their own via instructional Loom videos. Love those!

For our small nonprofit, FlipCause handles so much more than we could on our own - the website updating is amazing, the campaign creators are geniuses, and the reports are relatively easy to pull.

It seems there should be an easy way to run a report of the funds being transferred to the bank. I have yet to figure out how to do that easily and spend far too much time pulling out registrations versus donations so they can be entered into Quickbooks correctly.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Amanda, Thanks for leaving a detailed review! We're so happy that you think your website is amazing and that pulling the reports you need is easy. And I'll be sure to relay your compliments to our Concierge and Communications team! Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Success team whenever you need support- they're happy to assist you in getting the job done! We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Dianne
Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flipcause is fabulous

Kommentare: Flipcause makes campaign management easy and efficient, with clear reporting, user-friendly design, and an excellent end-user experience.

Flipcause is so intuitive and easy to use. I love all the features, especially the campaign tools and reporting. The customer support is superb! My success team is professional, efficient, and timely.

We use a newsletter and website platform that does not integrate with Flipcause. Having said that, Flipcause is still easy to use, I have been able to create a design in Flipcause that appears seamless with our website platform.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Dianne, Thanks for the review! We're so glad to hear that you love the features and that the platform is intuitive and easy for you to use. And what an honor for you to say that the support you receive is superb and that your Success team is professional, efficient, and timely. I'll be sure to relay your words to them. We're also proud to hear that we make your campaign management easy and efficient and that your end-user experience is excellent. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Success team whenever you need support- they're happy to assist you in getting the job done! We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Ashley
Business Director in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flipcause revolutionized our small non-profit

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love that we can take advantage of so many different types of campaigns. We use volunteer, registrations, online store, and donation collection. We love the integrations into our website and the ability to customize the look and feel of every form.

There was a bit of a learning curve to get started. It took a while to set up the first few campaigns and learn how everything works.

Janna
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and service!

Kommentare: Website maintenance. Consolidating payments, donations, events into one place.

We have been using Flipcause to manage our website, donations, payments, and events. The program and service has been a huge help and customer service is a great time saver on those busy days when you need something posted/done and don't have the time to get it done.

The reports could be a bit more streamlined and easier to arrange. I need basic info like name, contact info, their registration type, or donation amount, etc. I would also like to see how many registrations a person has instead of seeing their name 10 times in a list. Its very time consuming to condense the lists to use at check-in/to track donations/registrations.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Janna, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that you've been able to save time by relying on your Success Team for support. Also, thanks for your feedback about reports and registrations. I"ll be sure to pass it along to our development team for consideration. And as always, feel free to continue to lean on your Success Team if you'd like help formatting and cleaning reports and data. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Thea
Webmaster; Database Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flipcause has helped us raise more money than we were able to before

Kommentare: Flipcause is helping us to take in more donations because that is its focus. We are able to funnel program registrations through the Flipcause campaigns so that we get donations and people signing up for our programs. The tech support at Flipcause has been phenomenal and extremely helpful.

I like the easy way we can set up campaigns, and then communicate with people that sign up or donate to that campaign. The interface is very flexible and thorough. Creating a website with Flipcause has also been easy to do, as is maintaining it.

It is missing a relational database which would be very useful to us. In addition, it doesn't have a batch mailer capability so we have to maintain a separate database for emailing people.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Thea, Thanks for leaving us a review! That's so great to hear that you're able to raise more money, set up campaigns and create your website with ease, and communicate with people who sign up or donate to your campaigns. We're also glad that you find your Success team phenomenal and extremely helpful. I'll be sure to relay your kind words to them. Mass emailing is definitely on our roadmap. I'll be sure to communicate with you as we get closer to a release date. And please continue to reach out to us for support. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization's needs.

Robert
CTO in USA

Great for Entry Level or Advanced Fundraising

Kommentare: Great overall experience. Have raised over $2M since incept with the software. Support department is good to respond to any problems.

It's fast and easy to create impactful campaigns and launch them online. You have creative control over the output. They are not "cookie-cutter" pages.

There is nothing I don't like about the software. I don't like having to use the payment processor Flipcause chose, but it is a condition of the software use. Rates are too high and transfers are taking too long.

letztes Jahr

Hi Robert, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's a pleasure to hear that you have had a very good overall experience with us and have raised over $2M since your incept with us. It's also a delight that you're satisfied with your website and the service your Success team provides. Also, thanks for letting us know about your feedback with our payment processor. I'll be sure to share this with the team. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Christopher
Director in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Flipcause has been an invaluable host for the Girls Golf of Tucson website

Kommentare: Donations are more easily made using this software. Flipcause personnel are awesome problem solvers when it comes to making requested changes to our website using their software to make it happen.

The software has been integral to building a user and donor platform which has helped grow our organization. The software is readily supported by Flipcause staff who will answer questions, make changes to our website and teach us how to make changes during these changes.

Integrating this software into our organization was very easy thanks to the Flipcause staff. While we can eventually create a list, wish we could integrate our membership info more easily into their software database.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Christopher, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with the support you have received from Flipcause and that you have been able to grow your organization with your user and donor platform. That is what we strive to do. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Success Team if you need any assistance with getting your membership information set up.

Laurie
Founder/Director in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flipcause is the BEST!

Kommentare: As much as I expect good service, my Flipcause team, from the very first contact, has made me feel like they are friends. I am always treated with patience and kindness and of course knowledge. I have been moved to joyous tears on many occasions as I have been led down the path of an outstanding website, a happy team and people who understand my dream, not just my needs. I honor Flipcause every chance I get and cannot imagine not being a part of the program in any way. Thank you, thanks you, thank you!

Everything about the process has been easy or easy to learn with the help of my tam when portions are new to me.

NOTHING! This space wants me to put down at least 40 characters but what can I say? I have never had a problem with the software or the people behind it. I feel ther is no need for improvement at this time. My needs have been easily met!

James

It pays for itself!

Kommentare: Great!

The fact that Flipcause gives the donor the option to pay the processing fee is the best thing since toast! The fees we would normally have to pay add up to more than enough to pay for the service! In essence, Flipcause, and all of their services, are free!!

Some of the on-line administration features are hard to navigate.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi James, Thanks for leaving us a review! We love hearing that you've saved money on fees with Flipcause and that you've found that it pays for itself! We are big fans of sliced bread, so we take this compliment to heart. I'm sorry to hear you've had some difficulty navigating some of the admin features. Your Success Team is always available to assist you in getting the job done, so don't hesitate to reach out to them, and they'll be happy to assist! Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Jacquelyn
Director of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saves me time and money!

Kommentare: Sometimes I have miscommunication with my website managers, seems they don't always pay attention to details. They still save me time and are super friendly when they miss something.

Flipcause is easy for me to use, is less expensive for donors and myself, and helps with my website management. Has freed up so much of my time!

Wish there was a more marketing software available, such as email marketing.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Jacquelyn, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that Flipcause has been easy to use and has saved you both money and time. That's certainly what we aim to do! Thanks for letting us know you'd like to see more marketing features such as email marketing. I'll be sharing your feedback with the team, and we will be sure to keep in touch with any updates. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Elaine
Creative Director of Reiki Home in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Investment Ever!

Kommentare: All of our registrations and donations are in one place. Reports show a complete picture for each participant. This helps us easily understand what offerings are best received. Our first conference is coming next year. I'm excited to work with Flipcause on this HUGE project and having everything at my fingertips - registration, waivers, volunteer job descriptions, volunteer assignments, etc. Again, my advice - BUY IT TODAY. It is worth every penny you will spend. This platform has helped our organization grow already and we have only used it for a little over a year! Don't wait.

There are way to many things I like about the software to mention all. The BEST thing is having my own team who work closely with me to create a campaign that is professional, clear, beautiful and WORKS easily for participants. Team members are very quick to respond. Campaigns are ready within a couple of days for my review. I rarely wait more than one day to talk with my team, asking my questions and watching as they magically make the changes I desire. The team members are so much fun to work with! They are professional in every way, with excellent communication and technical skills. My requests are handled within 30 minutes and the campaign is ready to go. After that comes: awesome designs, functionality, ease of registering and donating. I have worked with the Donation and Registration Campaigns so far. My next step is to get our Volunteer needs online. Then comes Crowdfunding and the Store. Can't wait to experience the difference this will make for our organization! Having everything in one place makes it so easy! It is easy to get reports that are clear and accurate. Another thing that is impressive is that we made over $600 income because donors are asked to cover the fees when donating. That is more money for the organization! :) All in all, I don't have enough words to sing the praise high enough! This was the VERY BEST investment our growing nonprofit has made. AND they continue to add more ways to assist us. Just added the store!

The software takes time to learn - especially for someone like me with little understanding of the technology. The offset of this "con" is the Team does the work for me and is so helpful and willing to give me step by step instructions to pull a report, write a thank you, etc. I take a lot of notes in our conversations. Another "con" is that the email list functionality is in Beta testing. Once that happens then I can send newsletters through Flipcause. Right now our newsletters go through another platform and I have to remember to add our new members to that list! :) Being an international organization, having the ability to add language to the platform is really not needed. I just send the translations and the Team puts the information where it needs to be.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Elaine, Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful review! It makes us so happy to hear what a great relationship you've formed with your Success Team. Supporting you to make beautiful campaigns, run reports, and fundraise more money for your organization is what we're here for! We look forward to continuing to partner with you and your organization! :) P.S. We're also really excited to launch mass email functionality in the near future! I'll be sure to keep you updated on the timing for that feature.

Mindy
Director of Organizational Development in USA

Flipcause is the Bomb

Kommentare: Flipcause from day one has been an exceptional company to work with. The customer service I have received has been exceptional. The ease of use and training - exceptional. They not only kept their promises but did one better and stepped up when the Techsoup offer ended and still provided us with the same benefits.

What don't I like? The price, the support, the ease of use - after reviewing lots of options Flipcause without a doubt was the best solution for us.

I am looking forward to the mass mailing component going live. This is the only thing missing that would make this package perfect in my opinion.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Mindy, Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear what a great experience you've been having. And we hear you on the mass emailing, we're looking forward to building this feature! I'll be sure to communicate with you as we get closer to a release date.

Chanel
Administrative Assistant in Japan
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use Website Portal

Kommentare: We're grateful to have received Flipcause as part of a grant program they offer. We look forward to further integrating it into our organizational procedures and protocols.

The Website Portal is extremely user friendly and makes building and updating our website very easy. It's helped us increase our practice of accessibility by making it easy to include image descriptions and alt text. We are always asking folks to fill out forms and I find this feature on the Website Portal to be more secure than Google Forms as it provides us with more backend information. Also, the data and activity from our campaigns are consolidated and put on a transaction heat map on the Dashboard; it's fun to see it update as our network participates with our campaigns, donations, etc. and gives us information on the regions we can better prioritize.

Creating campaigns had a high learning curve for me but once I learned how to navigate it, it became easier and easier. At first, it took me a few hours to make a campaign landing page and now it takes 20-30 minutes as I can also duplicate and edit past campaigns.

letztes Jahr

Hi Chanel, Thanks for leaving a great review! We're so pleased to hear that you consider our website portal to be extremely user-friendly and that it makes building and updating your website very easy. We're also proud that you find our website portal to be more secure, that it helped you increase your practice of accessibility by making it easy to include image descriptions and alternative text, and that the data and activity from your campaigns are giving you information on the regions you can better prioritize. And as always, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Success team whenever you need support- they're happy to assist you in getting the job done! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Ken
Executive Director & Treasurer in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent beginning software for Nonprofit

Kommentare: The quality of the appearance of our website is great. The ability to get technical help is very good. We have added numerous new donors due to the ease of making donations online. I am very pleased with the results of selecting Flipcause as our host company.

From initial investigation to the launching of the final product was about 3 months. The website works perfectly and has caused our donation frequency and repeat donations to increase substantially.

We have selected two optional fields that are critical to us. These fields allow donors to direct where their funds are used. Many donors select repeated donations, up to multiple months. A significant concern is that when they select where the funds are to be used, that is only reported one time, at the first donation. All subsequently repeated donations omit the direction to which their funds are to be used. This is a major problem.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Ken, Thanks for leaving us a review. Wow, that's so great to hear that you've seen a substantial increase in donations since the launch of your new website! And I understand how frustrating it is not to be able to easily match donations to their designations using the custom field method. Thanks for bringing that to our attention! Hopefully, the method your Success Team created for you will solve that pain point as we continue to make improvements based on your feedback. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Mary Jo
President in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Support & help with critical activities for non profit organizations

Kommentare: Tracking donations as well as student payments and a professional way to communicate with everyone.

While it took time for me to use the product, once I was familiar with it I was very glad that I went this route to capture my required work associated with doing business as a university. I especially appreciate when I came to a challenging task help was available until I fully grasped how to do something. I know I can get the answer needed and they will work until I understand.

It is a new language and yes it took time to learn.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Mary Jo, Thanks for leaving a review! That's great that you're able to use Flipcause to track both your donations and your student payments. And we love hearing that you've been able to rely on your Success Team for support. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Norman
Treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our experience with using Flipcause

Kommentare: Our fundraising staff is entirely comprised of a few volunteers. Without Flipcause, we would require a small army of volunteers.

The totality of Flipcause's coverage of our needs. Flipcause not only handles our Sponsor-A-Child program, (our primary use of Flipcause), but also processes other fundraising programs as well. They supply a limitless choice of reporting formats, maintain voluminous contact information for all donors and provide tax receipts for all of our donors. Donated funds are sent to us at any time we request them.

To-date, we are totally satisfied with all aspects of Flipcause's services.

letztes Jahr

Hi Norman, Thank you so much for your review. Wow, we're pleased to hear that we've been able to cover all of your needs and that we're able to provide you with a limitless choice of reporting formats, maintain voluminous contact information of your donors and provide tax receipts for all of them. We're also glad that you're satisfied with all aspects of our services. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Jill
Founder and Executive Director in USA

FlipCause Strong Partner with Our Non-Profit

Kommentare: A great, accessible, affordable, and solid platform.

Campaign management Website management Set-up to be fundraising platform once we turn 501c3

We would love to also run our membership platform through FlipCause as a revenue stream and not a fundraising stream and currently this is not possible. We would like to be able to decipher between donors and members. We would also like for there to be ways to directly register folks who opt into our mailing list to our MailChimp and Mighty Networks accounts

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Jill, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that you find Flipcause as a great, accessible, affordable, and solid platform. Also, thanks for letting us know you'd like to run your membership platform through FlipCause as a revenue stream and not a fundraising stream, decipher between donors and members, and for there to be ways to directly register people who opt into your mailing list to your MailChimp and Mighty Networks accounts. I'll be sharing your feedback with the team. And for additional information, currently, you can pull a report specifically of everyone who opted-in to your mailing list through Flipcause for you to import them to your email marketing service. You can see more about that here: https://help.flipcause.com/help/mailing-list-report Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Megan
CEO & Founder in USA

Everything is wonderful except mobile

What you get for the cost is incredible. No hidden fees or surprises. The success team is very responsive as well as the company as a whole. I've seen changes implemented in the platform that I asked for! They are constantly working to improve the platform and add everything that could be helpful to an organization.

The new mobile functionality has not been a good experience for us, and the follow up support with our problems and questions after our event was lackluster or didn't have the sense of urgency we would expect when you feel like you're missing a lot of money from an event. We thought transactions were going through during the event but it appears many of them didn't actually, with no way to recoup any of it.

Antwort von Flipcause

Hi Megan, Thank you for your feedback! Providing stellar service is of utmost importance to us. We're so sorry to hear about your event experience! We just pushed an update to the mobile app that fixes this payment issue from recurring. Please update your app to the latest version. We're also looking into what happened with the particular response you received to the issue, and want to make sure this doesn't happen again. We'll be reaching out directly to you as well to ensure this has been fully resolved. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!