Über SharpSpring from Constant Contact

SharpSpring bietet eine leistungsstarke, flexible Marketingautomatisierung mit vollständig integriertem CRM- und Social-Media-Marketing für Agenturen und KMUs.

Erfahre mehr über SharpSpring from Constant Contact

The customer support team is absolutely amazing and helps us make sure we are running smoothly. The support team is willing to go the extra mile and even double check our work when needed.

The large amount of metrics can confuse some users.

Bewertungen zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

SharpSpring from Constant Contact hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 732 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SharpSpring from Constant Contact bereits verwendet?

Mike M.
Mike M.
Managing Director in UK

The marketing automation choice when value-for-money matters

Kommentare: We moved from HubSpot to SharpSpring primarily because of the price: HubSpot can be very expensive, particularly if you need to use the CRM and marketing capabilities. HubSpot is the market leader in usability and reporting (in my opinion) so we did notice a difference when moving to SharpSpring, but for 95% of the activities we undertake SharpSpring is at least as good as HubSpot and often better. The grouping of landing pages into funnels is one example of some great SharpSpring functionality that helps make your campaigns more effective.

SharpSpring does everything you would expect at a competitive price. The tool is a very capable marketing automation system, with good email and automation capabilities, as well as some great tracking and social media features.

Reporting is good, but not as good as the best (which is HubSpot in my opinion). Although the capabilities don't hold us back, it would be nice to be able to have easy ways to measure the performance of landing pages/funnels.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Pardot und Marketo Engage

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde: We switched mainly because of price.

Zuvor genutzte Software: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: SharpSpring offers almost everything that other, more expensive, products offer, but at a very competitive price-point. Our clients who have deployed SharpSpring have been equally happy with the performance and results they have achieved.

Brian B.
Brian B.
Managing Partner in USA

SharpSpring Great Platform With Amazing Support

Kommentare: Overall the platform is powerful at a great price, and the team at SharpSpring wants you to succeed, and that shows in their support, courses, documentation, and forums. Not only does SharpSpring benefit Right to Evolve internally, but our clients and the work we do see the benefits as well.

SharpSpring has features to create marketing operations and track those campaigns either manually or automatically. Considering I can tie all the potential avenues of a campaign into one spot and see how users interact with is a great win. At a glance, it is essential to read the data and make the right decisions; SharpSpring brings all the data to one platform. It makes work more enjoyable that we can create a single campaign with a list of contacts, email templates, unique forms, dynamic pages, trackable media, automation, and analytics in one spot. Not to mention, once we create this base campaign and all its numerous pieces, I can then quickly use all the parts as a template to do another or a third, and so on. Making it very efficient over time. SharpSpring has a lot of features, but I am thrilled with our CRM, email marketing, ads, funnels, all in one location. All this and the support team have been top-notch every step of the way. I also like to learn myself, which they provide via courses, updated videos, and documents that my team and I can reference.

Interface and design consistency are my two significant cons for this platform. Like most, once you know the platform and its interface, you can be very successful. No difference here except that the design process between creating emails, pages, and forms all have their unique process. I believe it would improve user efficiency if the page and email creator, for instance, had a standard procedure and the same layout of tools. The platform has a lot of features with more coming, so you have to know where all the pieces are between the settings, marketing, and sales menu layout.

Breann E.
Executive Assistant in Kanada

Best CRM out there

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I am able to use this platform as an all in one to track well pretty much everything a business could want to track. I lvoe how everything for social media is in one platform. I can't say enough about SharpSpring.

Everything! It does everything we could ever as a CRM to do. I love how everything is customizable to what fits my company's needs.

I would make some changes to the reporting tools and creation of emails.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Platform

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde: Keap sucked and SharpSpring could do everything any business would need in the digital business world.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Keap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: SharpSpring gave us everything we needed and more at a great price

Charlie V.
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good platform with the features but not the price tag of major competitorys

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: SharpSpring drives all CRM management and prospecting.

The granular lead scoring capability allows us to easily understand who our best prospects are and their interests.

The email builder certainly needs a bit of love. Also, unable to delete certain elements that are no longer being used.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub und Pardot

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde: Easier company to work with, more comprehensive platform.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: Cost for the feature set.

Rene S.
Rene S.
Owner in Niederlande

Sharpspring is the solution for all-in-one marketing

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have implemented SharpSpring for our clients and are using it ourselves for Marketing Automation, emailmarketing and social media marketing. Our clients are very pleased for the way we create leads for them. SharpSpring gives a lot of insight in the way leads are generated and we use the automation tool also for cross selling and stay in touch with existing customers. Before SharpSpring we looked in to both HubSpot and Infusionsoft but SharpSpring is the best solution for us. Worth every penny and more.

SharpSpring is best for clients who want to generate lots of leads and convert them to clients. If you look for a complete solution for marketing automation, social media, emailmarketing, Google Ads and a CRM, this is the go to solution. If you are only looking for emailmarketing without the rest then this is not the best fit.

Social media monitoring could be beter. No other cons.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: ROI, price is very good for what you are getting

Dave S.
Dave S.
Founder and Chairman in USA

Great Solution for a Small Agency

Kommentare: It has been a great enabler for our business and has really become and extension of our capability that we deliver our clients

We love the fact that we can white label the product and resell to our clients. It adds a new source of recurring revenue for our business that we would not have without this capability

We’ve had some challenges setting up billing for our managed client accounts - that said, the SharpSpring team has been helpful and very responsive in sorting out our challenges.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ActiveCampaign, Pardot und Marketo Engage

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde: HubSpot just became too expensive for us to justify and it did not give us the white label capability that we were seeking.

Zuvor genutzte Software: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: SHarpSpring was the only solution to offer a white label alternative

Megan M.
Marketing Specialist in USA

Love this for our company & our clients

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

We have used SharpSpring for about 2 years now and have gotten some of our clients on it as well. It's great for automation and managing our pipeline.

A downside is not being able to integrate multiple calendars when scheduling.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM

Cleiton S.
Cleiton S.
Commercial Assistant in Brasilien
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sharp spring help daily

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I'm using it to follow the flow of sales of legal and paralegal services.

Deal management in place in the opportunity list.

I still couldn't extract the data from the system in an editable document format, to optimize the time in the preparation of the same.

Garrett B.
CRM Administrator in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Support Team, lacking some tools, but overall pleased with the software.

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The email tracking, website traffic tracking, lead management, and automated workflows are stellar.

There's a considerable lack of Account based reporting/automation. Most features are geared towards Contacts and Opportunities.

Jurgen T.
Customer Success Officer in Namibia

Sharpspring is a must have for any company looking to track and convert leads!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience: I really enjoyed using the platform and it was mind blowing to use such an extensive software.

The life of the lead traceability and the ease of use to create emailers and landing pages.

I would really prefer if there was an overall "Undo" button when designing emailers or landing pages.

Freddy M.
VP of Business Development in USA

SharpSpring as our CRM

Kommentare: SharpSpring listens to its clients and provides an easy to use CRM. When I have a question, they have the answer! I enjoy my CRM experience with SharpSpring.

SharpSpring is extremely user friendly. It allows for automation through the entire sales funnel. From its Social Media capabilities to its impactful email marketing feature, SharpSpring improves our productivity from management to rep usage!

In doing research, there was supposed to be an automatic integration with Qwilr. We have found that is not the case.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde: SharpSpring was easier to use and allowed our agency to "White label" the solution to our clients.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Pipedrive

Juliana M.
jr sales rep. in Brasilien

Sharpspring made sales tracking so much easier for me and my team

Kommentare: What really makes Sharpspring stand out from other platforms is their excellent customer service and constant improving of the features within the platform. Although the platform still has a few improving points, my experience overall has been very satisfying. I would recomend this 100% to other coleagues.

What I mostly appreciated about using sharpspring was the diverse range of features within the platform, since they identify and capture prospect information much easier; wich is very valuable in terms of sales optimization.

Sharpspring has a very accelerated rate for putting out new features, to keep up and compete with other platforms, wich is a pro; however, the new features often need updates. Video Calling, for instance, was great by the time the pandemic began; however, it might not be as established as other video conference competitors.

Rafael E.
CEO in Brasilien

The last review you need to read before you choose your CRM.

Kommentare: They help me understand where my leads are coming from, which campaign is been effective, with those leads are buying and how my commercial team is dealing with the leads and opportunities, and just by this month, we started to make our customer journey into the platform so we have also our CS on board.

Looking all around the market, you will find sharpspring, with a slightly different business model that can make some eye turn but after you understand you will love it. The fact that you can buy directly from agencies that know the product and already know your objectives and product, is brilliant since no one will understand more your client than their selves and you that is emerging on his market, some platform forces you to buy their onboarding package that in the end, you don't leave with much. A platform with that many features on the begging can be a little overwhelming, but with time, you understand the reason for each feature. I use them for lead management, campaign, sales pipeline, and don't feel that i am using their potential 100% already

the learning curve needed for the platform, all platform have their learning curve, but once you pass it, this service is awesome!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde: Mid-tier price with top-tiers features.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ActiveCampaign und RD Station

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: Mid-tier price with top-tiers features.

Randy F.
President in Kanada

Great Value, Functionality, and Support

Kommentare: SharpSpring allowed us to enter the email marketing services market in a way that was easy and scalable. Their support is one of the best I've seen in a software company. We have enjoyed the relationship and appreciate the robust capabilities of the platform.

We manage a wide range of clients using SharpSpring, and you can not beat the cost and functionality delivered in a mid-high level automation platform - one that continues to evolve and grow.

We have really had no complaints with SharpSpring over the past 5 years we have been using it for ourselves and our clients.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub, Constant Contact, Pardot, Zoho Mail, Mailchimp und Marketo Engage

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde: Cost/Value and the strong focus SharpSpring has on supporting agencies.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: See comments above

Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Marketing Associate in USA

SharpSpring makes my life easier.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's a great platform, and the support team has been very responsive with any questions we've had over the last few years. The onboarding process was great and we never felt alone in learning how to use it. I also like the regular webinars and learning opportunities that SharpSpring hosts for marketers/agencies.

The email builder, landing page builder and form builder are all straightforward and fairly easy to learn. There are also help/support articles for pretty much anything I need help with or get stuck on. The "life of the lead" view is helpful to see a contact's interactions with our brand.

The email and landing page builders offer a lot of flexibility in layout/design, but sometimes they are a bit too restrictive in terms of moving elements around.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Insightly, NetSuite, Zoho Mail, GreenRope und Marketo Engage

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde: The previous platform was a lot more expensive and under-utilized.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Pardot

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: The abundance of features for the price. Specifically, number of contacts allowed, emails sent and ability to manage clients in addition to our agency business.

Stuart B.
Digital Specialist in Kanada
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great software alternative to Marketo or Pardot

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's a great platform overall. Expect great customer support, but also plan for a lot of time setting up automation workflows and action groups. But the tool will do what you need it to do, and then some.

The biggest plus is its affordability - all the features you need at a price that is accessible. It has all the core functions one needs in a marketing automation platform, with a powerful sales pipeline and lead management component that provides an exceptional, integrated experience. Added bonuses are chatbox and book-time features included in the price, and the ability to sync Outlook emails to a contact's record. Lead scoring

The email editor can be a bit clunky and formatting copy and layouts can be finicky. The email previewer can be cumbersome. Visual workflows can be arduous to make

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub, Pardot und Marketo Engage

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde: I left one company where I used Marketo (as a Certified Marketo Expert) and advocated for a cheaper solution at the company where I now work. It's been an excellent choice and the platform has not disappointed.

Zuvor genutzte Software: HubSpot Marketing Hub, Pardot und Marketo Engage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: Purely for the cost. It's so much more affordable and it makes it accessible to a lot more companies without a huge financial commitment. The tool's functionality, the onboarding, and the customer support has been second-to-none.

Christine M.

A Functional and Affordable Platform for My Small Agency!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Sharpspring has been incredibly helpful in allowing our small team to connect with leads, follow up on project prospects, organize our communications, and so much more. It allows us to accomplish a lot more for our clients, and to land more profitable projects, because we are able to take the day-to-day of marketing communication off the table, and let SharpSpring handle it! It's also been a game-changer for our B2C clients, who are able to personalize and segment their marketing efforts to specific customers, and have seen great growth in engagement and revenue!

When choosing a marketing automation platform for my agency, I knew I wanted something robust and customizable. I'm very hands on, and I don't like being constrained by the limitations of drag-and-drop editors or controlled interfaces. I want to be able to tailor my tools exactly to each client I work with, without compromising on functionality or efficiency. That's why SharpSpring has been a perfect fit for me! Not only is it affordable for a small agency like mine, who works with small businesses, but it's extremely powerful, and capable of executing any strategy my team or my clients require. The most complete and functional marketing automation platform out there!

Because of the large range of features, it can be a little intimidating to learn for some. But the onboarding team does a great job of walking you through implementation and getting you set up for success! Our agency focuses a lot on providing social media and content marketing services to our clients, and the SharpSpring content calendar is definitely not as robust or streamlined as some other platforms I've used. However, it's definitely not the focus of the platform, and there are workarounds for most of the issues I've run into with it. The SharpSpring team is also super responsive to feedback, and are constantly improving their product. I've already seen some great changes in the time I've been using the platform, and I'm confident the content calendar and scheduling tools will only continue to improve!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Social, HubSpot Marketing Hub und Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: It was the most affordable option for my agency. It was also the only one which allowed me to effectively implement it for all my clients as well, without exorbitant costs to me!

Berenice P.
PROJECT MANAGER in Mexiko

Used as point solution with all the potential of an enterprise platform

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The interaction with customers has improved a lot since we started using SharpSpring's marketing automation, we have a better vision of the various client profiles that we've interaction with, and we've been able to focus on every single one of them with a more mindful approach. The chatbot helped to get more leads because we discovered that visitors feel more open to sharing their lead information with a more dynamic tool than a form per example.

It has a lot of features and they keep adding new ones. From only one platform I'm able to keep track of my client's websites, create the forms, and manage the submissions, leads can schedule meetings with specialists without having to wait (or to interact with another human being) and I can keep track of everything with the help of the Life of the Lead. The automations available are a big deal as well, everybody in the team is aware of their responsibilities and the platform helps them never forget to follow-up.

The email builder could use some improvements, maybe something more intuitive, more templates, more flexibility while making changes. Also, de contact manager is still kinda coarse, should work more like a database and not only as a display, it could be more flexible. And allow to bulk-import contacts with no emails could be huge.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sprout Social, HubSpot Marketing Hub und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: Because we saw SharpSpring as the ideal solution for the size of our clients, something more complex could have been way too much, and going for an analysis gadget would have been a potential trouble maker.

Kurt H.
Kurt H.
Creative Director/Founder in USA

SharpSpring is a Gamechanger for Campaign Tracking

Kommentare: SharpSpring has been a successful decision for our agency since we got it in 2017. Within the first month it was making a huge positive difference for us and our clients. Their support has been a big part of our success with it and it continues to be an essential part of our digital marketing offering.

The biggest benefit of SharpSpring is having visibility into the leads we generate. In the past we could see impressions and clicks and website visits from our campaigns. Now we are seeing the actual leads and being able to follow activity after the initial contact. The added visibility has been an absolute game changer in the value we can provide our clients. I really like the Life of the Lead feature where once you have a lead in the system you can track all their activity in great detail, seeing when they came back to the website, what pages they went to, if they opened emails, etc. We've even had instances where clients claimed they were not getting leads from our campaigns and once SharpSpring was installed, not only could we now provide reports of leads we were generating, but we caught a hole in their customer service where leads we were providing were not getting responses from scheduling staff. So we not only provided reports of the leads we generated, but helped close a gap in a serious customer service issue that was happening.

It takes quite a bit of effort to get up to speed on SharpSpring as there are a lot of moving parts. But their support is great and always gets back to us quickly and efficiently to keep us on track.

Don R.
New Business Manager in USA

Functional Middle Market Software

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very happy with my expereince with SharpSpring. I think it is a functional tool that is easy to use and it feels good to have check lists and to do's that are easy to set up. I like using this software.

I love using this software on a daily basis and using it to manage my leads. As a salesperson, it is challenging to find a CRM that actually works for you, not where you have to work for it. I like the ease of use with the kanban boards as well as the marketing automation for drip campaigns.

The mobile app is inoperable and not relevant. Sometimes the search feature is challenging to use- sometimes you need to use the companies name, sometimes you have to use the contacts name. When working in the drip campaigns you have to be really specific about which dates you select.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde: The ease of use for marketing automation and ability to synchronize emails for communication transparency.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: Pricing, ease of use, and presentation from the SharpSpring staff. Hubspot made us feel like we were taking up their time and not valued. Salesforce was too much for what we needed. SharpSpring made us feel valued and explained their product well by asking us questions first and tailoring their presentation around our needs, not just sending us through a powerpoint.

Max P.
Director of Marketing Technology in USA

Great Marketing Automation Software Alternative for Agencies

Kommentare: The onboarding experience was easy and helpful. They helped convert our old database into ready to import SharpSpring csv. Once we were onboarded the team helped us implement other features. As previously stated, their live chat and support is so far unmatched by any other CRM tool i've used.

The software is easy to use and is constantly being updated with new features. Within our first year of using the tool, at least 4 new features were rolled out, all of which were useful. Their live support is great. They are thorough and they followup. There have been several instances where the team has followed up after the fact to check in and see if additional support was needed

I would love more training. The videos are good and useful, but would love more virtual webinars or if being a partner allowed for more 1-on-1 type training. I also wish some of the CRM fields had more customization instead of being default/standard.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde: Zoho CRM was expensive, bulky and useless. Everytime you wanted to do something you had to add-on a new feature or upgrade. Plus there were lots of limitations and having to jump to different platforms within the CRM.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: We liked their Agency model more. It gives our clients more flexibility and freedom and their pricing model made the most sense for us and our clients.

Nigel L.
MD in UK

Comprehensive Marketing Automation Software

Kommentare: SharpSPring has been a massive help to our business. We are agency partners and we have grown our business by using the software and demonstrating the power of the software to others. SharpSpring themselves are always looking to improve the software and often realse new features or updates which improve the overall experience. They are constantly evolving and I like that. It's what is needed to keep at the forefront of today's marketing.

SharpSpring has a comprehensive range of tools to help you get the most from Marketing Automation. It integrates with your website easily and can track visitors to your site from all your differing campaigns. The tools are easy to use, once you have been through the training and can be manipulated to work together to suit your business. Delivering insights and analytics to help you tweak your marketing and increase your ROI.

The software is comprehensive, so there is a learning curve. You can get started easily with it, but you have to continue to learn to get the real powerful insights from it. Setting up takes quite a lot of tweaking to get the results you need, but it is simple and powerful to use and delivers results right from the get go.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: We found SharpSpring to be of better value overall and fitted our business needs.

Josh A.
Founder in USA

Impressive product, exceptional value

Kommentare: I'm not spending as much time connecting tools and I'm spending way more time defining and executing strategies. I'm creating a robust customer engagement strategy that is inclusive of sales and marketing. I'm solving the problem of identifying content that the consumer truly wants and needs to convert.

First, fantastic price. Personalization can drive amazing results. SharpSpring gives you a solid set of tools that all communicate with each other flawlessly and for an exceptional value. It's a sophisticated tool with a lot of depth, but the certifications, demos, videos, tools, customer service all make it very easy to use. Just when I think I've figured out the edge of the depth on the tool, I realize there's another level. The automation is top notch. The ability to track so many actions, behaviors and then to take action to help the customer go further along the funnel. It fulfills the needs of so many other tools - HootSuite, Sprout, Calendly, Mailchimp, CRM, Sales CRM, TypeForm, and WhoIsVisiting (to name a few).

Not a lot so far. I'll always take more templates, pre-made content. Don't get me wrong, it has content, but the more the merrier.Billing can be a little confusing, but I know they have an update coming very soon. In fact, I just received an update email about it. I'd love to see more progress on the SharpSpring iOS app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub, Pardot, Mailchimp und Marketo Engage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: I've worked with HubSpot, Adobe, Marketo, Pardot and a myriad of other digital marketing tools. I've used tools that cost 1-2 million a year, spent months on integrations. I've honestly never found a tool that is so capable, so easy to implement, and does not require 6 figures of budget to fund it as I have in SharpSpring. I think SharpSpring is a no-brainer tool for any small to medium sized organization. It may even cut it for larger organizations. While I'm very impressed, I see the company continuing to strive towards an even higher level of greatness.

Michael N.

Sharpspring for the win--Top quality marketing software for a decent price

Kommentare: We've been using sharpspring for ourselves and as an agency for our clients. Love how well it tracks clients, incoming emails, syncs with our inbox, and tracks interactions for all of our clients.

Looking to get the best out of my email marketing, Sharpspring gives me the chance to reach out to my whole list with a modicum of effort. The best part is the automation--triggers and the ability to build out a complex program make a big difference in efficacy and efficiency.

The email builder inside of the program--WYSIWYG. You can do this, but it's frustrating to make the thing look like you want it to.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: VBOUT

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde: Mailchimp felt very limited in scope. Delivery with mailchimp was restricted, it seemed like I never could end up in the gmail inbox tab, always relegated to the offers tab.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: Features.

John S.
Chief Executive Officer in USA

Best ROI for Small Medium Sized Business

Kommentare: We are one of the earliest SharpSpring agencies and users. We selected SharpSpring for its price/performance for SMB companies. We have worked extensively with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot and others - but for small businesses, it is hard to beat the full-stack solution and feature set in SharpSpring.

Complete integrated tech stack for marketing and sales that includes the core functionality a business needs to execute full-funnel marketing and sales campaigns and manage the sales pipeline.

SmartMail provides 1:1 direct IMAP email, but it would be nice if there was a sales-driven email automation feature for low volume 1:1 emails to prospects.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Pardot, Keap und Marketo Engage

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde: Price performance and the agency model. SharpSpring provides lartely equivalent functionality for 1/3 the cost and the agency model is better.

Zuvor genutzte Software: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact: Cost effectiveness, ease of use, full stack functionality (CRM and Marketing Automation) and the strong agency model