SharpSpring

SharpSpring user for 4+ years

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Anna F.
Marketing Automation/Data Director

Kommentare: We really are able to do so much more with our marketing. We can see the interaction of clients with our marketing as a whole, not just off of one campaign. We can trigger emails and actions based on their behaviors which is very beneficial.

Vorteile: Being a Partner for 4+ years has allowed us to grow with them. When they were a startup, we were able to really see the changes the partners were requesting and the software has come a long way. They really value their Partners (agencies).

Nachteile: Sometimes SharpSpring likes to release new features, while they need to also work on continually improving their existing features.

I used to love SharpSpring (why I left)

Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Jamison M.

Kommentare: Strong start, VERY disappointed with recent billing decisions and the rate increase. (Just because you want to buy a company doesn't mean I want to pay for it)

Vorteile: SharpSpring approached me with a very interesting mailer. It was enough to get my attention and learn who they were and what they did. After they bought my crew lunch and I sat through a presentation I decided to join. The minimum monthly bought me 3 accounts plus a free one for my agency. There are a lot of features in SharpSpring and they appear to be adding more, which is nice. They represent themselves as marketing automation for agencies. They offer a lot of white labeling which is a requirement for me when working with 3rd party softwares.

Nachteile: Late 2019 it was announced that SS would change their billing policies to require that THEY bill my clients. WAIT, WHAT? You're a whitelabeled SaaS service, why the **** would YOU bill MY clients. That's the opposite of the point. Since I haven't set up my clients in their billing interface they've locked me out of my account. And when I went to cancel they reminded me of the 30 days cancellation notice I'm required to give. OH, AND, they decided to up the rate $75/account. I'm so unhappy with where they're going as a company I can't even consider the new features that they're bringing in.

von SharpSpring an 22.1.2020

Hi Jamison,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our intent in developing our new billing platform is to get out in front of a change in the tax law that applies to online sales and SaaS products like SharpSpring, Hubspot, SugarCRM, and Salesforce. This billing change is purely based around being tax compliant you are still in full control of your client relationship. We'll never talk to your clients without your knowledge. Our agency partners had 30 days to input their client's billing information but we're sorry if you may have needed more time to complete those steps.

Additionally, SharpSpring is implementing a price increase in February 2020 after 2 years of no price increase. I understand that your account manager will be reaching out to you and we'd really appreciate the opportunity to make things right and collect further feedback. If you'd be willing to share more about your experience in the meantime, you can also email us at feedback@sharpspring.com.

A powerful platform, but still has a long way to go

Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Brooks M.
Digital Marketing Specialist

Kommentare: We use Sharpspring for email automation, marketing automation, lead tracking, reporting, as a CRM, and as a sales tool. It allows us to track contact interactions from first touchpoint through sale. It has been a huge help.

Vorteile: My favorite thing about Sharpspring is the ability to track and analyze the entire life of a lead, from start to finish. It allows us to optimize our funnels and nurture prospects from interest to sale. It is a really powerful tool and offers (almost) everything you need for marketing automation from automated workflows to landing pages and forms to email design. I also love their lead scoring.

Nachteile: Though it offers a lot of features, it's not all that usable compared to similar products. There are countless small usability issues. Landing pages are pretty difficult to create. Support is usually great – but can at times be entirely unhelpful. Automation has some key features other tools allow. Overall, there are just a lot of features that still need to be added in order to really compete.

BE ADVISED!

Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Alexa C.
Director of Marketing
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had a terrible experience with Sharpspring from the get-go. Once we signed up for Sharpspring, we were told they would send someone out within a month to do training in our office. After we signed the contract, they said that that would not happen, we had to show them that the contracted stated it but then they did not send someone for training for 2 months. Then whenever I would need help fixing something, they'd charge for every little bit of help I needed and sometimes didn't even respond. The straw that broke the camels back is when they implemented a new billing feature where clients would have no option but to bill their clients through Sharpspring to keep the program. We use a different billing system so this would not work for us. We went to cancel our account because of this but they said we have give 30 days notice to cancel, so, even though it was their fault we couldn't access our account, we still have to pay for another month before canceling.

Vorteile: Being able to send out emails
The automation tools
Forms
Landing Pages

Nachteile: Customer service was not quick and sometimes just never responded.
All of the sudden they implemented a new billing rule where you have to bill your clients through Sharpspring or they won't let you use any of your account.
You have to give them 30 days notice before closing your account even if you're not able to use any of their features because of their new billing update
The cost is exceptionally high compared to others such as Pathways (who we're moving to next)

von SharpSpring an 10.2.2020

Hi, Alexa. We're so sorry to hear that you've had a less than wonderful experience with SharpSpring. We'd really appreciate the opportunity to make things right and collect further feedback on what we can do to be better in the future. Your Account Manager will be reaching out to you but if you'd be willing to share more about your experience, please email us at feedback@sharpspring.com.

Must have for marketing and sales in growing business

Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Kevin D.
Founder & CEO

Kommentare: I can't speak highly enough for the great staff. I have mentioned them in another part of this review, but they really have been a lifesaver going above and beyond. For example, I am not really comfortable with CSS and wanted a certain form to be two columns. I asked for reference material on how to make it happen. They sent me the materials AND the code to place in my form. AWESOME!!!!!

Vorteile: Everything you need to grow a business is in one place. The interface is easy to use and very intuitive. However, my favorite part of the company is the awesome support staff! Migrating from another platform, there is always a learning curve and workflow adjustment. If there was something we didn't know how to achieve in SharpSpring their friendly staff would explain with great detail how to get it done and integrate into the workflow we created.

Nachteile: Their social posting, responding section of the software is still a bit weak and we do utilize another piece of software to get this done, but we remember their software is about the automation and converting leads to customers and it does that very well, so this is an easy area to compromise.

Integrated Marketing and Sales with no hassle

Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Amanda B.
Senior Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: For the B2B tech startups I serve, who are just getting started with their sales and marketing efforts, SharpSpring is the ideal platform. They change quickly, and it's easy to quickly change the platform to adapt to those pivots and support developing processes.

Vorteile: 1. Customer service is highly responsive.
2. Templates for emails and landing pages are easy to use without design or development expertise.
3. Incredibly easy to customize: add fields, pipelines, dashboards, automations particular to your processes without coding or other specialized knowledge.

Nachteile: 1. Landing page builder is kind of basic. However, new releases come regularly and is probably not a big deal if you have an html developer handy.
2. Integrated social scheduler functionality is a bit basic.
3. If you have significant custom complex report needs, this is not the platform for you. They have great canned reports that any layman can find value in, you can download csv files of many things, and you can customize a dashboard with report "widgets." But not a lot of ability to dig into raw data.

Great tool for marketing automation with fantastic customer support

Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Diego J.
COO

Kommentare: Complex workflows depending on conditions based with custom fields to automate the nurturing process for our clients.

Vorteile: Customer/Partner support is simply amazing. Over the last 4 years working with Sharpspring, partner support had helped us in many and different ways solving 100% of our questions and cases that we need additional help. The support team replies incredibly fast and always friendly.

Nachteile: The landing page editor. Minor coding knowledge may be required.

Great Product, Outstanding Service

Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Florian B.

Vorteile: SharpSpring provides all necessary features for successful marketing automation while being affordable.

Nachteile: The Visitor ID system is not working outside of the US. I am based in Europe.

Great software for agencies

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
M. sanshiro C.

Kommentare: at this point the learning curve was a little longer that I think but I totally recommend the software for agencies trying to dig into the automation world

Vorteile: What I like the most is the ability to track all the leads information

Nachteile: they don't have pop up forms, go away scripts and stuff like that to capture more leads

SharpSpring Is For The Sharpest Marketers

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Mark C.

Kommentare: I trialed a number of the major competitors to SharpSpring when SharpSpring was in its infancy and even then the platform and team impressed the heck out of me. They have not let me down. They are clearly agency focused and their service backs it up. They bend over backwards to keep us happy and to keep their platform up to date and cost effective for us to be able to offer a high value to clients in a true win-win-win relationship. Though I’m approached all the time, I can’t imagine switching.

Vorteile: SharpSpring is feature rich, easy to use, cost effective, highly engaged with agency partners, and has one of the best customer service teams of ANY software I’ve used. Ever.

Nachteile: Sometimes features get rolled out that don’t work perfectly.

SharpSpring Great Platform With Amazing Support

Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Brian B.
Managing Partner

Kommentare: Overall the platform is powerful at a great price, and the team at SharpSpring wants you to succeed, and that shows in their support, courses, documentation, and forums. Not only does SharpSpring benefit Right to Evolve internally, but our clients and the work we do see the benefits as well.

Vorteile: SharpSpring has features to create marketing operations and track those campaigns either manually or automatically. Considering I can tie all the potential avenues of a campaign into one spot and see how users interact with is a great win. At a glance, it is essential to read the data and make the right decisions; SharpSpring brings all the data to one platform. It makes work more enjoyable that we can create a single campaign with a list of contacts, email templates, unique forms, dynamic pages, trackable media, automation, and analytics in one spot. Not to mention, once we create this base campaign and all its numerous pieces, I can then quickly use all the parts as a template to do another or a third, and so on. Making it very efficient over time. SharpSpring has a lot of features, but I am thrilled with our CRM, email marketing, ads, funnels, all in one location. All this and the support team have been top-notch every step of the way. I also like to learn myself, which they provide via courses, updated videos, and documents that my team and I can reference.

Nachteile: Interface and design consistency are my two significant cons for this platform. Like most, once you know the platform and its interface, you can be very successful. No difference here except that the design process between creating emails, pages, and forms all have their unique process. I believe it would improve user efficiency if the page and email creator, for instance, had a standard procedure and the same layout of tools. The platform has a lot of features with more coming, so you have to know where all the pieces are between the settings, marketing, and sales menu layout.

Agile tool, great value

Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Global Marketing Manager
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience with SharpSpring has been positive. Great product, usability, and features. Still, there are areas that could use work, including reporting and segmentation, but overall a very good experience so far.

Vorteile: Ease-of-use: SharpSpring is very user-friendly and intuitive. It's easy to edit or create an email, set up workflows, and navigate around the platform.
Versatile: SharpSpring is an all-in-one tool that you can use for your email program, sales pipeline, CRM, marketing automation, and social media.
Customer service: I often frequent the online help center that has a lot of easy-to-understand solutions to many questions that come up. If this doesn't solve the issue, tech support is very responsive and the account management team is also very accommodating.

Nachteile: Reporting: There are some basic reports that you can pull from the data in SharpSpring, but I would love to see some more robust reporting overall, especially with the sales feature. Aggregated reports across multiple pipelines, for example, would be great to have access to.
Customer segmentation: The platform could use a bit more in-depth customer segmentation features. I sometimes feel the list-building is not as intuitive as it could be.

We moved ourselves and our clients over from Hubspot

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Rob T.

Kommentare: The support is always there for us if we need them, but any new feature is introduced with great support materials (how-to guides/videos etc) so the need for my team to refer to them is minimised. The pricing is great when you compare to others with similar functionality and they go from strength to strength.

Vorteile: Originally it was transparency and pricing that made us move. But since then it's the fact that Sharpspring have continued to develop the platform with great new features (like the inbuilt CRM, Sales Automation and integrated Meeting booking functionality) many of which at no additional cost (unlike Hubspot) that means we continue to use and recommend Sharpspring over any other platform for our SMB clients.

Nachteile: I would like SMS functionality to be built in as well as email (I appreciate it's not as big in the USA where Sharspring's biggest customer base is) but it's big here in the UK

Great for an agency, but trying to get clients involved is next to impossible.

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Andrea S.
Campaign Manager

Kommentare: We joined the SS family mainly as a means of sending automated drip marketing emails on behalf of our clients, which it does well. We also like being able to see the life of every individual lead directly within the program. It lets us know where our strongest leads lie and where we need to do better. All in all, it gets the job done despite the interface headaches we frequently encounter.

Vorteile: There are a lot of features. Almost too many, actually. I can't imagine a company that could possibly use all of them successfully. Regardless, it's nice to know the option is there if a situation arises in which a certain feature becomes useful. My favorite function/feature has to be the lead tracking system. I love being able to see every interaction each lead has with my client's business. The automated actions on top of that in response to customer interaction is the main reason we use the software. It makes drip email campaigns a breeze. I like that it tracks conversions as well (although you have to set it up to do so which isn't necessarily the easiest process ever). All in all, though, it does the job we need it to do.

Nachteile: The SharpSpring system is VERY non-intuitive for non-marketers (and heck, even for marketers sometimes). There are just too many ways you can screw up and have to start an email, action, or workflow completely over again. We have several clients who we act as their entire marketing department for and trying to get their sales representatives to use the system the way it's intended is next to impossible. They just don't understand it or even it's purpose, even after we've done training after training after training with them. We've even had SS support do training directly with them, to no avail. I ended up creating my OWN versions of step-by-step tutorials for our clients just to make things easier to understand. The other major drawback is it's way too easy to get "blacklisted" (aka hit spamtraps and honeypots), which I realize is a problem with email marketing in general, but SS doesn't have enough safeguards in place for preventing this type of situation. We have one client who likes to import their email lists in from an on-site wifi sign-on system, which inevitably leads to poor list quality regardless of how many safeguards (email weed-out) parameters we put in place ourselves. Getting on SS's blacklist is pretty much the worst thing that can happen because you still have to pay for the service even though you can't use it until your un-blacklisted, which can take a while. Lastly, their email-design interface is terrible and trick to navigate.

SharpSpring is YES for my company, e-Intelligence.in

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Tony L.

Kommentare: I recommend to use the software as it: Provides customized reports and other features that fit your marketing needs Comes with powerful features of marketing automation with easy functionalities Offers cost-effective pricing plans Updates itself continuously Combines with most CRM, eliminating the concerns of the type of hosting platform Gives amalgamation of functions in one platform for delivering marketing results, lead conversions, and easy ROI measurement However, you need to spare some time to understand the software’s deliverables. But they offer free webinars to help you to understand the tool.

Vorteile: SharpSpring is an automated marketing platform with features of third-party CRM integration, universal CMS compatibility, fully integrated call tracking, landing pages, blog builder and much more. It provides unlimited users for all plans, unlike its competitors. What it says vs. what it delivers: It says: It offers behavioral-based email automation with “after-the-click” tracking for personalized messaging. Yes, it delivers: With the feature, we were able to identify the cost of a lead. It also helped to decrease the unaddressed customer complaints It says: It offers in-depth analytics with statistics of clicks, bounces, and deliveries. It also enables to track the visitor’s conversions, the life cycle of a lead – from click to attending social events. No, it does not deliver: The reports and analytics are not in detail, though they provide the performance of campaigns. It misses the specifications on minute details of the strategy. It says: It offers customization in every feature such as customized conversion forms, buyer personalities, reports and much more. Yes, it delivers: My team at e-Intelligence were able to customize the tool for lead preferences, campaign performance, and email automation

Nachteile: Nothing that I can think of! I suggest making the most of this tool for your marketing needs. You can overlook minor glitches as they are not affecting the tool’s performance to a large extent.

SharpSpring is a phenomenal marketing automation platform.

Bewertet am 19.5.2017
Dan G.

Kommentare: SharpSpring is a superior marketing automation platform, with a very intuitive interface and offer the kind of support we have rarely seen in tech companies. They have worked harder to earn and keep our business than any other vendor we've ever worked with.

Vorteile: SharpSpring is a sleek system that offers outstanding tools for marketing automation. We researched a lot of platforms ranging from free to $1000s before going with SharpSpring. They have just the right amount of features that makes it the most useful for all of our clients, leaving off the bells and whistles that would inflate the price. Their interface is top-tier which makes using their system a breeze. The dashboard gives you a comprehensive look at everything you're running. Moving around the system is super simple and they make it easy to jump to different areas when you're building a sales program. I'd urge you to check out all the features on their website because there are too many to list, but I can say that what they have offered us is unbelievably comprehensive. We've also taken full advantage of their support which is outstanding. They have always been knowledgable and very friendly. Moreover, they won't let you off the phone until they are sure that the problem has been resolved! They also offer FREE continuing education programs like webinars to help make you more proficient at their program. SharpSpring is a superior marketing automation platform, with a very intuitive interface and offer the kind of support we have rarely seen in tech companies. They have worked harder to earn and keep our business than any other vendor we've ever worked with. You would do yourself a giant favor to give their system a test drive.

Nachteile: I was not prepared for the steep learning curve that is required to take full advantage of this platform. I was a bit discouraged at first by everything there was to learn but I realized it's part of working with such a comprehensive platform. It's like moving to a new town and trying to figure out all the roads and highways. I don't know if that's really a con but it is something you must be aware of. You're going to need to spend some serious time learning it but once you do, navigating the system easily becomes second nature.

Great Marketing Automation With a Solid Support Team

Bewertet am 30.1.2017
Alexander L.
Manager, Digital Strategy

Kommentare: I've been using SharpSpring for just about under a year in this time, I've recommended it to just about every marketer I've worked with. Typically, marketing automation software has only been usable by large and mid-size organizations due to the high cost of both the software and the expertise in operating an inbound marketing campaign. SharpSpring costs only a fraction of competing tools like HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, etc., but it offers all of the core features of these platforms and has a few of its own features, like a built-in customizable CRM, that make it a great fit for just about any marketing team. There aren't any serious downsides or tradeoffs with SharpSpring vs the more expensive platforms. The customer service team is always very attentive and transparent about bugs and fixes, and SharpSpring has made a series of significant upgrades even during the time I've been using the platform. If you're used to using some of the other platforms I mentioned, some pieces of SharpSpring might initially feel less polished. But, once you look under the hood and start working with the platform, everything is there in a pretty intuitive layout. Highly recommended for marketing & sales teams.

Vorteile: The core marketing automation functionality in SharpSpring is excellent. If you're looking for Visitor ID tracking, better email communication, personalization, a landing page builder, or a CRM, SharpSpring is definitely worth a look. Even though it's a "soft" feature, it's worth noting that the customer service team has been great to work with. I've been able to give my clients solid timelines for when to expect a fix or help.

Nachteile: The email and landing page builders are solid, but they lack some of the intuitive features that you might get from a dedicated email service provider like Campaign Monitor or Mail Chimp. There might be a few things you'll miss migrating over from one of these platforms, though nothing important for obtaining the same end results.

Making great progress with SharpSpring

Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Nigel W.
Managing Director

Kommentare: I've used a couple of different Marketing Automation platforms in the past. Marketo briefly and Act-On for a couple of years. I switched to SharpSpring around 6 months ago when I set up my own marketing agency. Really happy with how its going. OK - its obvious that SharpSpring is a smaller company. I come across the occasional feature that could do with some refinement. But overall its fair to say I love SharpSpring. Top features from my POV... Ease of use - The separation of Tasks and Workflows seems to make this a much simpler product to use than Act-on. Easier than Marketo as well - though its about 3 years since I used that. The templates provided for rapidly building landing pages are excellent. The new personas feature is brilliant when combined with "Dynamic content blocks" (which you can use on landing pages as well as Emails. The built in CRM is a huge advantage and is perfect for BDM teams or smaller companies. Obviously if you can make do without a full-featured CRM like Salesforce, you'll save thousands $$ by switching to a simpler product like SharpSpring. (I used to use Act-on integrated with Salesforce and that was an absolute pig.) Cost - SharpSpring is much less expensive than Act-On and Marketo. You get unlimited users on their standard license plans - so you're not penalised for spreading use across Marketing, BDMs and Sales folk. So features - not a problem. I've found the training / on-boarding satisfactory and the ongoing technical support is fast and personal.

Vorteile: Ease of use, good templates, built in CRM (although you can integrate with 3rd party CRM if you need.) Cost saving compared to competing products - especially if you can dispense with a full-fat CRM like Salesforce which is bloated and over priced for SME market in my opinion.

Nachteile: Occasional glitches. Sometimes you have to refresh the page to see the result of a change that you have made. For example - the number of members in a list - can take a few minutes after saving the query to report a true number. But you soon learn to live with minor issues like this.

SharpSpring is the number one Marketing Automation Platform for small to mid-sized digital agencies.

Bewertet am 5.3.2017
George J.
Founder and Account Director

Kommentare: We are a small boutique digital marketing agency based in the UK. We spent six months researching all the marketing platforms available.
It was vital to have 24/7 support available within the fees payable, favourable fee rates for an agency of our size (which did not require upfront annual payment), the option to have access to support within GMT timelines for our UK clients and last but not least a marketing automation provider who were developing new features on a near-quarterly basis. We decided that SharpSpring and their team would provide all of these features and benefits.
We commenced our inbound integration mid-2016, and the integration ran extremely efficiently with amazing support within GMT timeline availability. The support since and the new features constantly being added without any impact on fee rates have made the decision to choose SharpSpring, the absolute correct choice for our company. They have over delivered every step of the way for our company. Their team are highly knowledgeable, patient and supportive.
I would not choose any other platform now we are with SharpSpring.

Vorteile: The SharpSpring Marketing Automation Software provides the following features and benefits that make it a stand out product for my business;
1. The 24/7 support incorporated into the monthly fees; Ensuring no surprises down the line.
2. No requirement to pay fees annually upfront.
3. New landing page feature.
4. Blog page feature.
5. New integration with the Litmus test.
6. Link up with Zapier integration to allow connection to hundreds of 3rd party software providers with the Zapier integration and SharpSpring APIs.
7. Training platform library; In-depth and with video availability to walk through processes. This along with 24/7 support, in my opinion, are the two most important features out with cost of course which set SharpSpring apart as the right platform for our boutique digital marketing agency.

Nachteile: 1. Monthly fees in dollars do not convert via local UK sterling currency rates, unlike other US marketing software providers. You pay in £ sterling the same monthly fee as in US $ dollars.
2. Email builder while it is satisfactory it could be even more user friendly.

SharpSpring won me over from HubSpot

Bewertet am 2.2.2017
Gary W.
President/CEO

Kommentare: A couple of years ago our agency was a relatively happy HubSpot customer. We sold inbound services via HubSpot to our web development clients most often, but it was a hard sell and required a certain client profile to be successful. The most important aspect of an inbound client for us was deep pockets! Why? Simply because of the cost of the HubSpot platform. If a client had sufficiently deep pockets, AND was convinced of the business validity of inbound marketing versus traditional methods, the full court press was on. To give HubSpot credit, they got very involved in the client sales process and they provided a lot of tools to aid agencies in the inbound sales process, BUT, all of that comes at a cost. A significant cost. While HubSpot gets a lot of credit for pioneering the inbound marketing platform space, they have become, in this agencies opinion, a bit bloated over the years. What we mean is that they provide so much it is sometimes difficult to choose what is most important to push and provide for each client. The net effect is, however, that whatever your client does want to do, Personas, email marketing, automation, web site development, contact list management etc., it's all included. So what's the downside? Their strength is their biggest weakness. No matter how little or how much of HubSpots resources you use, the cost is the same. Of course there are tiers of cost, but even the lowest tier is roughly ten times the cost of SharpSpring. So use a little, pay a lot. Use a lot, pay a lot. Now we at CX3 Group don't necessarily sell on price, however, if the tools that you bring to the table for your clients are less expensive, but still as, or more, effective, it gives the agency a lot of flexibility when customizing various packages to promote. While generally content with HubSpot back in the day, we are extremely pleased with SharpSpring. Approaching our two year anniversary with them we take every opportunity to sing their praises, and it's NOT just about pricing.
While SharpSpring is a fraction of the cost, of HubSpot (& others) the features it includes are all the features we ever really used with HubSpot. That is to say, we are paying for what we use, and not paying for anything that sits in the cupboard looking pretty, but we don't need.
If I had more space here I'd go into the newest features that SharpSpring has rolled out over the past 6 months. Suffice it to say, we're a very happy and satisfied SharpSpring client! -CX3 Group

Vorteile: Cost vs. benefit. Has all of the features our clients want or need, without a bunch of stuff we have to pay for that they don't need.

Nachteile: It's a struggle to find something I don't like, but if it was one thing over the past two years, it would be the lack of support on the sales side for our clients. More customized training and presentations for client side would be great.

An Invaluable Tool, Though Not Perfect

Bewertet am 17.1.2017
Justin R.
Senior Digital Strategist

Kommentare: We've been using SharpSpring for nearly a year at our agency, and have used almost every feature of it (SalesForce integration, automated workflows, API for custom reporting, full-on CRM, etc.). We love SharpSpring. In fact, in the past few months, SharpSpring has been responsible for helping us close nearly one million dollars in new business. As a B2B tool, the fact that we can see what businesses are browsing our site and reach out to them even if they don't submit a form is invaluable, and worth 10x cost. Every client we bring in gets put on the platform, and it's an indispensible part to growing their business. We are able to verify leads which instills confidence in our reporting, but also helps us evaluate the quality of leads and ROI through lead scoring and campaign assignments. We've used SharpSpring as white-labeled companion and even migrated some clients over to use it as their CRM. It's extremely versatile. SharpSpring's breadth of tools means you could be using it for a year and still not have used some of its features to the fullest of their ability (Dynamic Emails, Dynamic Web Content), and that's great... but it is also the cause of some frustration, as they sometimes rush out products to tout they have a new product, but that product will still feel very "beta" in nature. When dynamic landing pages were introduced we tried to use it for two weeks, and there was a bug that would wipe out whatever changes you made. We eventually abandoned using that tool, but came back several months later and it worked as it should have. The flip side of this is that SharpSpring is constantly working to improve. It is not a platform that rests on its laurels. You can also submit a feature or improvement to their team directly. Anytime we have had an issue, Customer Support has been great. Their agents have resolved our numerous issues quickly, whether its answering a quick implementation question or testing bugs for a larger issue. Overall, SharpSpring has been an integral tool to both our agency's growth but our clients' growth. And, though new tools sometimes feel buggy, we can easily overlook it due to the value it provides us.

Vorteile: Being able to leverage anonymous web user data to create actionable insights way before they fill a form out is invaluable. For an agency/B2B company, it is the most reliable new lead generator of any tool out there.

Nachteile: New features roll out and feel like they should still be in beta. It has a few quirks like a lack of global date range filter that don't necessarily hinder reporting/analysis but are a slight inconvenience.

Sharpspring is a terrific marketing automation tool that provides great value

Bewertet am 30.9.2016
Kevin H.
Executive VP
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience with Sharpspring has been great. A trememdous value for our company that has already shown us ROI. Our company uses Sharpspring for both marketing automation and as our CRM tool. Specifically, Sharpspring is allowing us to target prospects in our database to fill top of the sales funnel with prospects, as well as allowing us to nurture specific prospects based on their engagement with us. Depending on an action a prospect takes, we can serve up the appropriate response automatically to further cultivate this person. In addition, we are able to use the analytics the system provides to better help us understand which marketing activities are working and which ones are not

Vorteile: It is easy to use. There is a learning curve, but it is not that steep. The list building logic and workflow logic just makes sense, and I think this is where Sharpspring shines. SharpSpring's support was critical to our success in getting started, as getting started truly is the hardest part. The responsiveness from their support team is also incredible. If you are not looking for all the bells and whistles that you ultimately won't use, Sharpspring is a true value.

Nachteile: The improvements I would like to see in Sharpspring centers around the contact management part of their solution. We have sales people that are using the system as their CRM and some basic features like searching, segmenting, and sorting are not available to a person in the sales person role permission.

I love this CRM

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Shawne A.
Sales and Marketing Admin

Kommentare: I love that fact of being able to add buyer personas to the contact info and I love the personalization that is used on the Software. Oh and the templates that they provide are great and easy to use.

Vorteile: I like that I can do everything in one location. Also, I love the fact that Sharpspring is always adjusting with new things adding the system. If the software does not do something that you want to do. They put in to start working on that method or idea.

Nachteile: If you get a hard bounce you can not update that contact with the new info on your own - you have to deal with support and send them the list of changes to be done.

I recommend this to everyone!

Bewertet am 12.1.2017
Rafael Z.

Kommentare: Overall I give this tool 5 stars, A's all across, two thumbs up, a wink and a smile. As I mentioned, I have been using the tool now for 4 years and have quite a bit of experience using their competitors and so-called "market leaders". I love Sharp Spring it does everything, at a value you can hardly compare.

Vorteile: Sharp Spring provides me and my clients with several advantages over its competition (like Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Infusionsoft). First of all, you can not beat their licensing value. Each license comes with unlimited users. This alone beats all the competition. Secondly, they have integrated an awesome CRM (missing in all the other marketing automation tools) so you do not have to go out and buy licenses for that. Lastly, it is a COMPLETE marketing automation system with true behavioral marketing capabilities.

Nachteile: At first, I had a hard time understanding how they do automation. I was used to using a drag and drop "visualization" interface to build drip campaigns. I also had a bit of a hard time getting used to their nomenclature. The way that automation processes are set up in Sharp Spring are through two things... Tasks (which I was used to calling triggers) and Workflow (which I was used to calling task automation). You can see how it was confusing for me. Well I learned it, it was not that hard, and I actually see now how it is a way superior way to program automation then using visual aids that would be cumbersome to try to set up and manage in large scale automation projects.

Great Marketing Automation Tool for B2B

Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Kirk D.
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We help credit unions build content driven in-bound funnels - the tool has met that need very well. Their onboarding and support have been super responsive and helpful.

Vorteile: It was very quick to deploy, fast to get my team trained, and effective in demonstrating results for clients. In addition, the feature functionality vs. price balance is fantastic. Other tools have lots of bloatware and tools that you will never use.

Nachteile: I wish it had some built-in SEO tools and I wish their email list management was more forgiving on spam traps.