Filtern nach:

Über dotloop

Dotloop ist die führende Plattform zur Optimierung von Online-Transaktionen und Produktivität in der Immobilienbranche.

Erfahre mehr über dotloop

Heather B.
Heather B.
dotcertified national trainer in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

An essential for a real estate agents!

Kommentare: Excellent!!

The mobile app on this system allows me to create and share documents quickly and from anywhere. Documents auto fill with transaction information When opened and already has signature places assigned for buyers and sellers to sign. I can share to email or text a document to their phone for immediate signatures. The task lists and reminders are essential to my every day business. And activity log helps me track activities of lenders and other transaction parties so I can see if they view documents or when someone has signed. Push notifications from the mobile app let me know immediately when someone has signed a document so I can share it to the appropriate party. Messaging with in the app allows me to be able to keep all transaction emails messages and notes in one place. I can add pictures of deposit checks or scan multiple documents from my phone directly into the file.

I have to add an email for each roll including the opposite party which I don’t have access to

Josh C.
Josh C.
Director of Operations in USA

Making Transaction Management Manageable

Kommentare: As mentioned above, Dotloop allowed our small team to transition away from paper-based processing to a fully digital solution. Our team was able to closer over 100 transactions per year with a single adminsitrative transaction coordinator thanks to its templates and task tracking systems.

Dotloop has a clean, intuitive interface (especially after their most recent design update). It helped our small team clear over a big hurdle of allowing our ops team to efficiently manage transactions while simultaneously allowing our agents to check on progress with as little friction as possible. Dotloop made it possible for our team to finally forego paper files and transact fully in the cloud.

Despite multiple attempts, our team never really trusted the more complex features of Dotloop (individual user permissioning in particular). Whether user or system error, we had several instances where non-team users were seeing notes, documents, or contact information they should not have seen. As a result, we used Dotloop for internal processing only, which means we had to look elsewhere for client-end solutions.

Marnie j B.
Marnie j B.
Real estate broker in USA
Immobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Dotloop makes my job easier!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent would highly recommend.

Ease and security. Easy communication and collaboration.

Mobile app can be a bit difficult but works in a pinch.

Gina B.

It's Okay....

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I has to use this software while I was on a team. I was happy when I left the team and didn't have to use this any longer. I'm sure it's a good program, just not to my liking. I had to figure out how to use other programs of this type, and this one I just couldn't get it right.

dotloop does allow for file sharing, but I found it to be just a little confusing. I just never really got the hang of it. I like other programs much better.

To me, dotloop was way too confusing. I don't like this software since I found it not to be very user friendly. I know that other people I have worked with like this software, but I could never quite fully figure it out. Not in my top 10.....

letztes Jahr

Hi Gina, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding dotloop. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience in using our software. I know there's a learning curve whenever people switch to a new product. With that in mind, I'm curious, did you go through any of our on-boarding videos? Thanks, Nick Wright Customer Marketing Manager

Maryann B.
Real Estate Program Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The top choice for electronic record management, transaction management and storage.

Kommentare: I love dot loop for the ease of use for both the customer and the business owner. It is easy to navigate and is available whenever I need to access it. I especially like that I can access it using my phone.

The software is easy to use with end users able to use the system within a very short period. The learning/educational resource is extensive and the support is available whenever I need them. The Dot Loop support team are very knowledgeable, and guide me through all my questions and needs. This system can be accessed from anywhere including through a phone app 24/7. Additionally records are secure and meet compliance regulations for record management. Ability to customize forms, make templates of frequently used documents, pull reports and more make this a smart choice for businesses.

Cost is a little high as compared to other electronic systems. Also adding additional users is possible but I wish the pricing were a bit lower if we are already and established user.

Kerra H.
Operations Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Business Lifesaver, Daily!

Kommentare: We can't say enough good things about our experience with dotloop. To put this in perspective, the brokerage we are with provides a free document management program, but we pay additional to continue using dotloop - we love it that much! It is easy to use, keeps our data safe, and streamlines our daily process.

Dotloop is extremely simple to get started with, and simplifies our real estate business daily. Our entire team is able to collaborate, no matter where we're calling our "office" that day, and we can securely store, manage, share, and sign documents. Our clients have also commented on how easy the software is to use, and they love being able to sign their documents digitally rather than meeting us at the office every time there are documents to be signed.

The only hiccup we've run into with this software is when our office introduces new documents they want us to begin using. Sometimes it's an extra step to add the new docs to our form library and prepare them for filling/signing, but the good news is this only has to be done once, and then they remain available for future use.

Jenifer S.

Love it but don't like that Zillow owns it :(

Kommentare: It's been great other than the Zillow buyout.

I love almost everything about it - there are quite a few features that would be nice to add, but overall it's my favorite

The thing I like least is that Zillow owns it now. Everyone in my company is leaving DotLoop because of the conflict of interest and the way Zillow has stabbed us in the back as agents. Concerned that our customer's data is no longer private and they are discouraging our clients from using us as professionals. For that reason, I don't know how long I will stay with it. :(

Mary frances W.
Real estate sales in USA

Spectacular digital signing software

Kommentare: I use it on a daily basis for residential real estate transactions. We use it for digital signing and contract work. Everyone within a transaction including the buyer, the seller, the listing agent and the buyers agent including all of our administrators have ease-of-use collectively with Dotloop!!

The ease of use. The flexibility. Once you learn the software it is super easy and very flexible as you can add documentation via PDF or scanning. It is also very easy to add other users. I highly recommend this software!!!

The learning curve is about 1 to 2 months. We do have a specialist on site. I called her the Dotloop queen, and she makes it super easy because the pages are shareable!

Senka M.
Sales Manager in USA

Great One Shop Stop

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Electronic signatures - check. File storing and sharing - check. Text messaging - check. Deposit collection - check. We love all these features. Customer service - check!

It covers several needs for our new home building purchase process.

It gets a little cumbersome, but it gets better with more practice.

Stephen C.
Owner/Broker in USA

survey

Kommentare: useful

ease of simplicity

expensive compared to other similar software

Jessica F.
REALTOR®️ in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Keeping me and my clients in the loop!

Kommentare: Of all the real estate technology, software, tools, apps available and there are thousands I’m sure, Dotloop is by far my most important tool as a real estate agent. When I first started my real estate career I literally had no idea what documents I needed to complete. My brokerage offered dotloop to all its agents. So I added my first loop, selected the option for residential seller, and voila—all the forms that I needed to have complete were right there in front of me. Had I not had dotloop, I would not have been able to complete that first deal on my own. I had never been shown what paperwork was needed. And it was so easy to use. Everything I needed was right there and so easy to use. I have since changed brokerages and dotloop made the swap super easy. I’m a bit of a tech geek and want to know all the features a software provides. So I always check for user manuals. And I loved that they offer a PDF manual. I later learned about the Certified Looper Course. I enrolled and completed the course and received my certification. The tips and tricks I learned in this course had saved me countless hours managing my transactions. I can’t say enough good things about this software. It’s my most important tool.

Most liked features include: Ease of use for user and their clients; secure; ability to add new interactive forms; export client contact information; integration with Zillow, Gmail, etc.; Co-Op docs; AUTOFILL;

A feature that I would like to see added is within each loop you have a calendar tab that you can select. Once selected you see 3 full calendar months- the entire current months calendar, previous month and following month. You can toggle back to previous months or ahead to future months. The calendar shows all the key dates related to that loop both past and present. It pulls all the key dates from all the forms within the loop to give you a birds eye view of deadlines, expirations, etc. For example, a buyer loop would show the date offer was made, offer expiration date and time, offer accepted date, inspection period from start day to final day, anticipated closing date, financing contingency dates, extension periods, final walkthru date, Date of appraisal, Warranty start and end dates, etc. The system would provide you and your client with email and or text alerts for upcoming or expired dates. One click and you see a 3 month view of all the key dates for that loop.

Renee C.
Renee C.
Business Manager in USA

Great for teams & assistants

Kommentare: Dotloop helps us stay accountable, dependable, and flexible with streamlined systems.

We are a team of three agents and one assistant. We work remotely most of the time and our assistant works from home. Dotloop helps us to all stay in the 'loop' with new listings and sales. We are able to work from anywhere with an internet connection. The phone app allows us to work without a computer! We have the ability to set up custom templates with all of the documents we want each agent to use during all listings and sales. It also integrates with our CRM for easy importing of contacts.

The app could use some additional features but the lacking features are definitely not enough of a hindrance to keep us from using it on a daily basis.

Antwort von dotloop

Hi Renee -- thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! It's great to hear how the mobile app is helping your team manage your transactions. And we're thrilled to hear that you're connecting dotloop to your CRM to streamline the transaction management flow. Helping you integrate with other real estate software is a priority here, and your review reaffirms the work we put into our API efforts and partnerships. Thanks again Renee!

Josephine S.
Director of Sales / Office Manager in USA

Useful and Easy to use

Kommentare: I a trying to find a way to make it a little ore cost efficient since we have so many users already. Its not but I do wish it was a little better for the broker trying to supply the system for its agents.

We have been using dotloop for a while after going through many different CRM's and dotlloop is the best one so far. It can be used for digital signature, paperwork filing & compliance records, messaging inter office and with clients, and for tasks. It is a product we use on a daily basis and has been an integral part of our operations.

Just like every real estate software it doesnt do everything and that is ok but of course the functions of noot being able to upload picture files is sometimes difficult.

Kat G.
VP in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic program

Kommentare: I love it. I can't understand why someone would use anything else. It works perfectly with our needs and it makes the whole " work smarter not harder" saying, true.

It is made to make Real Estate Agents life easier. Easy to use and manage. Visually friendly. I got my brokerage to change because it is seamless and intuitive for our job.

If you have an account you can not merge with other accounts. Once you leave a team, if you paid for your membership you should be able to take it with you.

Vicki H.
Agent in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Dotloop pricing strategy is missing huge market potential.

Kommentare: Overall, dotloop has a much easier learning curve and fits my needs much greater than other options, particularly with in host signing for older clients. It is easy for clients to figure out esignatures and walks them through it thoroughly.

This software is the most user friendly that I have found for real estate transactions. It offers in host signing which I use all the time. It is so easy to review history and see where I am in the middle of negotiations.

The pricing strategy is either free or $300. There are so many agent that do not need unlimited transactions. A lower priced option for a limited number of transactions is needed. I help many newer agents that love this software but can't justify $300 when they may only do 20 transactions per year.

Anne G.
Listing and Marketing Co-Ordinator in Kanada

OUTSTANDING TEAM FINCTIONS!

Kommentare: Makes daily tasks easy and stores all in one place for all people within our organization including our Stagers and Professional Photographer. We have Templates and task lists for all to be keep up to date on what needs to occur next!

We have customized this product to work for us in every area of our daily tasks as a Team. Dotloop helped load customized Templates that optimize the availability of all forms that may be required in any instance while at a desk or on the run. Our Team os growing and the ease of use for all from Admin to Accounting to the Salespeople and Owner is bar none the finest system available. We have tried other programs and all pale in comparison to this one. This is much more than an e-signature system. It is auto e-storage and has accountability for all signatures and contracts that pass through its system.

There really is nothing that we do not care for!

Sharon R.
REALTOR/Salesperson in USA

Real Estate

Kommentare: Overall experience has been exceptional. The cost/benefit is spot on. Affordable and easy to use.
It is truly the only product that I have been able to use with confidence on my phone. Living on the Lake of the Ozarks, we are out on the water all the time. I could not imagine trying to do my job without this product.

I am not very tech savy, and frankly just scared of technology. Dotloop is super easy to use on my laptop and also my phone. I like the fact that all parties get the information at the same time and can sign whenever, it does not have to go in order like some. I also really like the ability to see where things are at with the activity button. Customer service has been amazing. I have never had that over long wait. The reps have always been English speaking and well educated, easy to talk to and understand, and they understand me.

I wish I could get the same benefit from the software as a single user, that teams get. I would like to have folders for buyers and sellers that house the same 4 documents that are needed on each. I would also like ability to put old loops into folders.

Cindy T.
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of DotLoop

Kommentare: Basically, besides the email signature roadblock, my experience is good. I understand there is a learning curve and I'm working on it. Please continue to have your representatives available to support clients on the phone. A "live" person comes in so handy in stressful situations. I definitely value this option.

The product offers many valuable features. The sharing of tutorials is great and the DotLoop service team is excellent. It is VERY important to be able to speak to a knowledgeable representative on the "phone."

Signing documents for our older generation who is not computer savvy is definitely a roadblock. I've run into this situation several times. DocuSign has a way around this hurdle. Can DotLoop improve on this feature? Also, having a menu option for Hot Keys such as copying check boxes would be great. I did print off the Tip Sheet, but it would be helpful to have an on-screen option rather than searching on a website.

Martine L.

Use it everday

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have found dotloop pretty easy to use. I appreciate having templates at my fingertips and that I can create folders within each file to keep documents sets separated and me, better organized.

Dotloop has made this realtors life a little easier in being able to access all the templates I need for my mls system. Every form I could need is readily available and for the most part, my clients have found it easy to navigate.

Titles on templates - I would like it if the title popped out as I scrolled over them. Sometimes the only way I can find a specific addendum that I don't regularly use is by adding it to my file so I can see the full name of the document (and then archiving the unused documents afterwards). Also, on some documents the signing portion is automatically filled in and I don't want it to be (the Radon response is automatically set up so the client can sign every line, this has caused problems if I miss removing one - I don't know if this is something that's been set up by my mls or dotloop has done automatically though).

letztes Jahr

Hi Martine, thanks for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on dotloop, especially the area where you'd like to see improvement around titles on templates and the signing portion. I'll relay your feedback to our product team. Thanks again! Nick Wright Customer Marketing Manager

Shaylah L.
Real Estate Reperesentative in Kanada
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy for Real Estate Clients to Use

My clients find this very easy to use from their mobile devices.

I started with the trial version. But I wasted some loops on practice and when I went back to erase them and use them for real loops, it made me purchase a full version even though I only had 1 or 2 official loop that had been sent to clients for signing. I wish I could copy and paste text boxes as they are often redundant. I also wish the text boxes weren't so finicky - if you need to edit the text after leaving the box, sometimes you need to actually erase some text before you can retype (maybe just on my computer - MacBook Pro). Also, maybe I am doing it wrong, but it is annoying when a document is mostly signed and then somebody notices a small typo or edit and once i touch it the signatures are all erased. It would be nice if instead of erasing everything, it would pings the signees to ask them to initial the edit and perhaps restricted downloading the document until all edits were acknowledged by all signing parties.

Jean S.
Technology Director in USA

Impressive Software with Everything You Need for E-signatures in one platform

Kommentare: We have become a Paperless office thanks to Dotloop. No more file cabinets taking up 1/2 of the office space. Every file is saved in Dotloop and emails and misc docs are emailed right to the loop.

Easy to use and setup and I can turn any PDF into an electronic document. Every signature and initials are date and time stamped. Easy for clients to understand and use on their computer, tablet or Smartphones. The ability to Email contracts and docs directly to a loop is awesome and saves our agents a lot of time.

As an administrator I would like to have the ability to move agents from one office location to another. We've also had issues where the sellers agent and the buyers agent both make their own loop for one transaction. Things then tend to get confusing for the agents and clients.

Shelia R.

DOTLOOP REVIEW

Kommentare: Great to use and easy to use. I Love I can set up my own groups for forms such as listing folder and buyer folder and all the docs are right there that I need for a transaction. I love that I can attach PDF files to send to folks who are not in the system.

I like the ease of use and how the forms autopopulate. I like that when a client signs it automatically comes back to me in the system and I am notified.

It is great system and I would not change anything as it has worked out very well for myself and my clients.

Antwort von dotloop

Hi Shelia, thank you so much for taking the time to share why you like using dotloop to get your real estate deals done!

Candee W.
Broker - Owner in USA

Powerful Platform

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use dotloop as a single source for all of my document and file management and retention needs. The latest and greatest Forms, Contracts, Disclosures from my real estate associations always seem to be present. I love that I can even map interactive fields to my own internal/brokerage specific forms--fields that autofill based on the info used to create a loop. I have even created some forms that will do the math for me.

Simple to use, highly customizable, very flexible yet consistent.

The mobile app leaves a little to be desired--I get that maybe it can't be as robust as the desktop platform, but it is a little bit difficult to navigate, especially when trying to download/export a document to a device to be distributed via an email account. Sometimes it can be challenging to locate older, but still active, files.

Ilona N.

DOT LOOP is the best!

Kommentare: I have found customer service to be exceptional! I always get my answers.

This is the most user friendly signing system I have used. I am always so relieved when I find the agent on the other side of the transaction also has DOT LOOP.

I do not like that I lose all my contacts and contracts if I switch brokerages. You must rely on the previous broker to allow the transfer of "MY" information. There is a work-around. I paid $10.00 to another service which allowed me to transfer all that information BEFORE my previous broker shut me down.

Lena R.
Director of Operations in USA

Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall the experience is great. Easy to use and navigate.

I like the ability to see all the documents together when I am in a loop. Very easy to add and edit documents. Shortcuts are my time savers. The links to "how to" video are super helpful and can be shared with other users

If the fields overlap by accident, the documents can't be saved. It doesn't provide exact place/ page that has overlapped fields, rather just mentions letter and a number with an error message that that document can't be saved.