Über dotloop

Dotloop ist die führende Plattform zur Optimierung von Online-Transaktionen und Produktivität in der Immobilienbranche.

Erfahre mehr über dotloop

It has useful integrations with digital signatures, and more.

I am still learning, but still trying to figure out how to delete a function. RIght now that is the only thing I am struggling with.

Bewertungen zu dotloop

dotloop hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 634 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du dotloop bereits verwendet?

Heather
Heather
dotcertified national trainer in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An essential for a real estate agents!

Kommentare: Excellent!!

The mobile app on this system allows me to create and share documents quickly and from anywhere. Documents auto fill with transaction information When opened and already has signature places assigned for buyers and sellers to sign. I can share to email or text a document to their phone for immediate signatures. The task lists and reminders are essential to my every day business. And activity log helps me track activities of lenders and other transaction parties so I can see if they view documents or when someone has signed. Push notifications from the mobile app let me know immediately when someone has signed a document so I can share it to the appropriate party. Messaging with in the app allows me to be able to keep all transaction emails messages and notes in one place. I can add pictures of deposit checks or scan multiple documents from my phone directly into the file.

I have to add an email for each roll including the opposite party which I don’t have access to

Bo
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An invaluable tool to manage documents in a transaction

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: In a word, excellent. It made my office experience truly paperless and enabled me to develop a system to manage documents and monitor transactions with ease.

When I joined my current office I was told that they were paperless. I had heard that before in other environments and didn't believe it one bit. With dotloop that statement is absolutely true: I have no folders, no files in my work area other than what I'm currently working on. Everything is uploaded, managed and saved in dotloop in a manner that is more user-friendly than my previous thick folders of loose documents.

dotloop does have a learning curve. Depending on your needs and wants, that curve can be gentle or steep. I'm very adept at using software and hardware, so I'm able to use dotloop almost to its max capability. But there are agents in our office who struggle to understand the concept of how to best use the program and even how to navigate it.

Gina

It's Okay....

Kommentare: I has to use this software while I was on a team. I was happy when I left the team and didn't have to use this any longer. I'm sure it's a good program, just not to my liking. I had to figure out how to use other programs of this type, and this one I just couldn't get it right.

dotloop does allow for file sharing, but I found it to be just a little confusing. I just never really got the hang of it. I like other programs much better.

To me, dotloop was way too confusing. I don't like this software since I found it not to be very user friendly. I know that other people I have worked with like this software, but I could never quite fully figure it out. Not in my top 10.....

Antwort von dotloop

Hi Gina, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding dotloop. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience in using our software. I know there's a learning curve whenever people switch to a new product. With that in mind, I'm curious, did you go through any of our on-boarding videos? Thanks, Nick Wright Customer Marketing Manager

Maria
REALTOR in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

VERY USER FRIENDLY. WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT AND USE OUT OF IT WILL SHOW

Kommentare: I USE THIS WEEKLY WITH ALL MY CLIENTS AND THEIR REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS. I HAVE USED ANOTHER PRGRAM AND IT IS NOT AT ALL ORGANIZED AND HAS TOO MANY STEPS TO GET THE CONTRACT SIGNED AND THEN TO ADMIN FOR REVIEW. DOTLOOP MAKES THE WHOLE PROCESS SMOOTHER.

THE FLOW OF THE ASSIGNED FIELDS ARE EASY FOR THE CLIENT TO SIGN. SAVES THE CLIENT TIME AND HAPPY TO USE IT. THE USER PUTS IN ALL THE INFO AT THE BEGINNING HELPS THE AUTO FILL TO HAVE EVERYTHING CORRECT SAVING TIME TO COMPLETE.

WHEN SIGNEES ARE ABLE TO SIGN PASS THE PART THEY NEED TO SIGN. USUALLLY USER INOUT IS THE REASON OR SIGNEE IS CLICKING THE TAB INCORRECTLY. I DO NOT THINK IT IS DOTLOOP, I THINK IT IS HUMAN ERROR.

Deborah
SALES AGENT in USA

SIMPLEST FOR DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT AND ESIGN

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As a new agent I was forced to use dotloop provided by my brokerage. I felt it was burdensome and was never able to adapt. I used the form simplicity program in mls. It has become quite costly, so I decided to give dotloop another chance. Now 9 years later, I have rediscovered this product and am so pleased with the ease of preparing documents, signing and sharing the documents. BEST OF ALL accessing dotloop from my smartphone, which enables me to immediately address issues or last minute details.

I love how easy it is to prepare, share and sign all the necessary documents for my sales transactions from my laptop or my smartphone

I deal with a lot of elderly sellers who only have one email address. This is a challenge since dotloop requires a separate email for each signor.

Lori
Real Estate Agent in USA

Dotloop signature

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the ease of using dotloop for signatures

I do not really have any cons for the program

Donald
Broker in USA

Dotloop, the better option

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Dotloop takes the extra step in organizing your documents under different "Loops." This helps you stay on task and creates more organization. Plus, they now sync with the MLS.

Sometimes, clients have trouble finding the email to E-sign because it goes to their SPAM folder. So you just have to give your clients the heads up to look there.

Lisa
REALTOR in USA

Make your transaction easier

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

DotLoop allows your transaction to flow with ease and simplicity. Buyers and Sellers have no questions, concerns or issues while using the software nor do the staff of different disciplines that are brought into the transaction.

No complaints or problems that I have encountered yet.

Mukhabbat
RE Agent in USA

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It was good so far. Thank you very much!

Easy to use. Its simplicity. Thank you very much!

As a buying Agent, I don't have any problems from getting back signatures from buyers,, but when I send the signed by buyers docs to a listing Agent, my docs on my side still stay unsigned, even though the seller and listing Agent signed it. All my Contracts and other docs in my loop stay unsigned by sellers and their Agent. I have to ask them to email the signed doc. It is very uncomfortable and time consuming. With DocuSign, I get their signatures immediately and right on spot without asking receivers to send the signed documents in a separate email.

Crystal
Transaction Coordinator in USA

Dotloop Review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Dotloop is a good experience and easy to use

easy to use, able to see the history, user-friendly

it will decide to boot you at random times, causing you to have to get a code etc to log in, this is very inconvenient

Mary Frances
Real estate sales in USA

Spectacular digital signing software

Kommentare: I use it on a daily basis for residential real estate transactions. We use it for digital signing and contract work. Everyone within a transaction including the buyer, the seller, the listing agent and the buyers agent including all of our administrators have ease-of-use collectively with Dotloop!!

The ease of use. The flexibility. Once you learn the software it is super easy and very flexible as you can add documentation via PDF or scanning. It is also very easy to add other users. I highly recommend this software!!!

The learning curve is about 1 to 2 months. We do have a specialist on site. I called her the Dotloop queen, and she makes it super easy because the pages are shareable!

Nancy
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dot Loop delivers like I never could have imagined.

Kommentare: I can't think through enough accolades to describe how much I love this. Easy to learn. Easy to use. Makes my life feel like it is in perfect order. I love the help desk! I love the things you can customize! I love that you don't let me delete things. I love how I can rearrange my loops. I love how I can download, upload and edit documents. In my life everyone uses the term "intuitive, " and in my life tools are never aligned with my intuition, except for this one! Then the mobile version--oh my gosh I love it.

I've used other signing and storing and sharing tools. There is no comparison. Learning new tools is normally challenging for me, but not this one-- in 1-2 transactions I was flying. With each loop I built I found new features on my own and everything I would wish it could do, I would find out, guess what? It does it. Real Estate is intense these days- this tool has been the best thing that has happened for my business in 2021.

There are no cons. If I wanted to be super fussy, the "upload photo" works well, but the homes are usually not identifiable due to the extreme landscape view, a tad less wide and a tad taller would help.

Ray
CEO in Kanada
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An amazing tool and a must have for every office

Dot Loop is an easy to use software for project management and for electronic signatures. Griendly, prompt and courteous customer support is always available to assist in any way. It has really simplified routine tasks that would ordinarily take a long time. Besides, having documents available by simply visiting the desired loop is a great convenience.

Mostly centered around the real estate industry

Josephine
Director of Sales / Office Manager in USA

Useful and Easy to use

Kommentare: I a trying to find a way to make it a little ore cost efficient since we have so many users already. Its not but I do wish it was a little better for the broker trying to supply the system for its agents.

We have been using dotloop for a while after going through many different CRM's and dotlloop is the best one so far. It can be used for digital signature, paperwork filing & compliance records, messaging inter office and with clients, and for tasks. It is a product we use on a daily basis and has been an integral part of our operations.

Just like every real estate software it doesnt do everything and that is ok but of course the functions of noot being able to upload picture files is sometimes difficult.

Sharon
REALTOR/Salesperson in USA

Real Estate

Kommentare: Overall experience has been exceptional. The cost/benefit is spot on. Affordable and easy to use.
It is truly the only product that I have been able to use with confidence on my phone. Living on the Lake of the Ozarks, we are out on the water all the time. I could not imagine trying to do my job without this product.

I am not very tech savy, and frankly just scared of technology. Dotloop is super easy to use on my laptop and also my phone. I like the fact that all parties get the information at the same time and can sign whenever, it does not have to go in order like some. I also really like the ability to see where things are at with the activity button. Customer service has been amazing. I have never had that over long wait. The reps have always been English speaking and well educated, easy to talk to and understand, and they understand me.

I wish I could get the same benefit from the software as a single user, that teams get. I would like to have folders for buyers and sellers that house the same 4 documents that are needed on each. I would also like ability to put old loops into folders.

Cindy

Review of DotLoop

Kommentare: Basically, besides the email signature roadblock, my experience is good. I understand there is a learning curve and I'm working on it. Please continue to have your representatives available to support clients on the phone. A "live" person comes in so handy in stressful situations. I definitely value this option.

The product offers many valuable features. The sharing of tutorials is great and the DotLoop service team is excellent. It is VERY important to be able to speak to a knowledgeable representative on the "phone."

Signing documents for our older generation who is not computer savvy is definitely a roadblock. I've run into this situation several times. DocuSign has a way around this hurdle. Can DotLoop improve on this feature? Also, having a menu option for Hot Keys such as copying check boxes would be great. I did print off the Tip Sheet, but it would be helpful to have an on-screen option rather than searching on a website.

ilona

DOT LOOP is the best!

Kommentare: I have found customer service to be exceptional! I always get my answers.

This is the most user friendly signing system I have used. I am always so relieved when I find the agent on the other side of the transaction also has DOT LOOP.

I do not like that I lose all my contacts and contracts if I switch brokerages. You must rely on the previous broker to allow the transfer of "MY" information. There is a work-around. I paid $10.00 to another service which allowed me to transfer all that information BEFORE my previous broker shut me down.

Brianna
Real Estate Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dotloop makes us so much more efficient!

Kommentare: Dotloop is a great tool for real estate transactions, and it makes our day-to-day workload much more manageable!!

Dotloop is great for staying organized. The templates section can be broken into folders, which makes for easy real estate transactions! For example, if we have an Estate sale, we simply add to a loop all items from our “estate sale” template folder. When I save in the template folders, I fill out each item with necessary fields (i.e. date, text box, signature prompt, etc) so that it is ready to be used when added to a loop. Our clients also find Dotloop user-friendly and are able to complete their paperwork using Dotloop as well!

The only “issue” I can recall is that when entering contact information for people into Dotloop, it will attempt to fill in the fields for you. This is great, except if it fills the fields in inaccurately. For example, if a husband and wife share an email address and you are trying to add the wife but the husband already had been entered into Dotloop before, it fills the husband’s information in. This is easy to fix, but just know that it can happen.

Robert
Broker in USA

Dotloop Review

Kommentare: As I entice my agents to use it more and more I am seeing smoother transactions. I spent a month & a half collaborating with Dotloop to put together procedures for listing, selling & closing transactions. We publish these for our agents to use. I am seeing much smoother transactions and (as a brokerage) we have more control over the whole process.

Ability to streamline transactions from list to close. Ability to track and manage transactions that are in the pipe line.

While customer support is as great, I think the product could be presented to end users in a different fashion. Also, while I highly rate the product there are some enhancements that would make it more useful. One downside is that the majority of agents in our system don't know how to properly use the product. That's not the fault of Dotloop. However, I do think they could offer revised procedures for agents to follow. I did for our agents!! See the next comment.

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dotloop saves so much time and money

Kommentare: Dotloop has saved us so much time and money, and I could not imagine ever having to go back to getting signatures the old fashioned way. In addition, both myself and my boss can access documents from anywhere we have an internet connection, so it has kind of acted as a cloud server for us as well. Overall, I really love this software, it has made my job so much easier.

I work as a transaction coordinator for a real estate agent, and Dotloop has revolutionized the way we do business. The best feature of this software is the ability to digitally sign paperwork, which saves us so much time and money. Many times, we go back and forth negotiating a contract, and we need initials and signatures each time we make a change. Rather than having to physically meet up with clients, we are able to acquire signatures quickly and easily via email.

Sharing a loop can be confusing. I rarely share my loops with other agents for fear of them having access to and changing things they shouldn't and vice versa.

Judy
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No need to carry files with me & What a time saver

Kommentare: I have great experience in getting any questions answered when I called in

No need to print, easy to get documents signed and the best thing is everything is available to me 24/7 as long as I have my phone, iPad or computer.

I wish I had gotten it sooner. I no longer have to drive all over town just to get a client's signature.

Julie
Julie
Real Estate in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Document Signing Out There!

Kommentare: I use dotloop to run my real estate transactions. Clients love that I can send things directly to their phones for an instant signature.

I love dotloop! It is incredibly easy to use and accurate! Can't say enough good things about it.

My only complaint is they are no longer working with Keller Williams after this month. I'm going to miss having access to it and have even considered paying for it personally.

Liz
Sales Secretary in USA

Dot Loop Usage

Kommentare: As with a lot of things, I hated it when I started it. Now, I'm good with it. Once you learn it, you'll love it.

This is a good program for having everything in one place. You make a loop and add everything to that loop that pertains to the item you are doing. Since I am in real estate, the listing and sales of that listing can go into one loop and you don't need to search anywhere but in that loop for what you need. You add contacts and can get paperwork digitally signed. You don't need to keep paper. Great for paperless files. I can go from listing to closing on a house and have everything right there. Even getting the agent paid. Send what you need to the accounting department and wa-la....it's done. It keeps an activity log for each loop so you can go back and look to see if you missed something or not.

The training. I learn new things everyday. Training can't be done in just one sitting. There is so much to learn and you really need a good instructor. Most of it is easy, but still, I would like more training. The support team at the 800 # is great! You can't ask for better support.

Melinda
Managing Director in Thailand
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

With dotloop - Digital Signature Is Easy

I like the many file sharing features and the fact that it is secure It comes with great digital signature features and has been very effective

It has served us really well as a digital signature solution. No dislikes

Brittney
OA in USA

Could Be So Much Better

Easy to use. Site is clean and organized. Customer service is helpful 90% of the time. That's basically all the nice things I have to say.

Site could be so much better with some major attention to detail. Little things are so tedious and frustrating that it becomes a pain you have to live with. When submitted documents to review, even if you only select one, all documents you have edited will be submitted, regardless if you are actually finished editing the document or not. When you select a folder to submit to review, it still asks you which folder you want to submit to review if there are more than one folder. Submit to review button needs to be much bigger so agents don't think they have to share the folder with staff (this creates a whole new loop which confuses agents). I could go on and on, but this is the only document storage site our company permits us to use, so we have to make the best of it.