ProcurementExpress.com Erfahrungen

Über ProcurementExpress.com

Mehr als 360 Bewertungen mit 4,7/5 Sternen. Einfach und doch mit allen Funktionen ausgestattet. Eine der am höchsten bewerteten Einkaufssoftwarelösungen.

Erfahre mehr über ProcurementExpress.com

I like that the software is quite logical and easy to use.

There are some hard coded areas that appear on Purchase Orders which cannot be removed, but we are working through them with customization.

Bewertungen zu ProcurementExpress.com

ProcurementExpress.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 399 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProcurementExpress.com bereits verwendet?

Moses
Moses
Marketer
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great and easy to use software

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Shaikh
Shaikh
Procurement & Admin in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Helpful

Kommentare: It is a online a platform where can upload the invoices it will go to the respective defined approver for approval, once it is approved, the invoice are good to go for payment. Before using Procurement express, We had to actually manage the hard copies of the invoices and maintain the excel file for records, ProcurementExpress helped a lot to store invoices at one platform and hence managing invoices becomes easy.

Easy to upload invoice, supports almost types of files, can download CSV file to analyse quickly, Stored data at one platform, can be accessible from anywhere, Good customer support.

It doesn't give option to put tax amount manually.

Antwort von ProcurementExpress.com

Hi Shaikh, we're happy that you find the app easy and helpful. That's exactly what we aim for. The reason for the fixed tax rate is that manually entering tax makes it too easy for people to ignore/forget about adding tax. You can add any number of tax rates in the company settings.

Luke
Managing DIrector in UK
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reflections Review

Easy to use in all aspects. Provides great accountability.

Nothing! We are completely happy and satisfied with the product

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procurify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ProcurementExpress.com: Had a great demo and seemed like best fit for our business

Antwort von ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you, Luke. It's a joy to reply to this great review. Very helpful.

Karen
Receptionist Administrator in UK
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great site which handles all my Purchase Orders in one place!

I like the ease of use and the way everything is laid out clearly. I use it daily to purchase company items and find it very user friendly.

Nothing, I like it all. I have no negative feedback at all.

Mark
Division Manager in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

OU800 User

Kommentare: This program is fairly easy and straight forward to use. The only real issue we have with this is the inability to write Change Orders to an existing PO. Having to write another PO to our vendor can sometimes be very confusing to their billing departments and gets our commitments scrambled at times.

Ease of use.

Cannot write Change Orders to existing PO's

Antwort von ProcurementExpress.com

Mark, thank you for your review. We have the "edit" and "cancel and revise" buttons, but we will hand it over to development for you.

Mario
Restaurant and Bar Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

The software is easy to use and amend where needed.Predominantly use it to create P.O.'s and it works a treat.With the add-on to my browser, it makes large orders very easy to do.

Would be better if all venders were set up so i could purchase direct through You.

Gonzo
group Consultant in UK
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great value for money.

Feature set more than enough, customer service and price.

Could do with more customisation of fields and settings.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Procurify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ProcurementExpress.com: Price and set-up. The hurdle to start using Procurement Express is way lower than it's competitors.

Antwort von ProcurementExpress.com

Thanks for the very helpful review, Gonzo. We'll reach out to you about the customisation functionality you're looking for.

Andy
Superintendent in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

As a superintendent this is a must have

Kommentare: Would recommend since it’s easy and helps us our greatly with who is spending money and where they are spending money

The ability to monitor budgets on our side and using Pex gives us the ability to manage expenses across all of our suppliers

Sometimes the app doesn’t work just right but I just transfer to the online page and works just fine

Shanai
Sales Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's Great and convinient

I like how easy it is to use. It's also very efficient.

Mobile app a bit glitchy and hard to see everything.

George
SEL Specialist in USA
Programmentwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

School use

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Order style is amazing and easy to use.

there is nothing I do not like, I think its perfect

Tim
Operations Consultant in Kanada
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Rubberstamp Review

Kommentare: SPUD.ca is building a centralized procurement department. This is a large endeavour as the company growth has been exponential however the processes and tools were not updated along the way. In the latest update, we began to:
- Utilize all the different roles instead of funneling all POs to two or three Approvers
- Automate the approval flows
- Create departments to funnel the correct budgets to
Although this is a big update and we planned many of the details, as with all software changes there were some speed bumps and show stoppers. This is where representative came in. He supported me and my team throughout the whole update providing expert advice and updating/uploading the vast amount of data updates. He provided help and guidance through creating our SOPs and created Video Tutorials to complement our Work Instructions. With his help, SPUD will now rely even more on Procurement Express to process our purchases and generate our POs. And without his help, this large update at SPUD could have failed! We look forward to continuing working with representative as we continue to closely integrate our processes with Procurement Express. Thanks again representative, you have been extraordinary!

Intuitive for procurement process flow Ease of use for the Teammembers and Approvers Support is always available using the instant messaging feature on the website

The linking of departments, budgets and approvers is not intuitive and can cause a lot of re-work Approval flow for a PO once automated, must go from the lowest approver and up Approval structure is linked to a budget and not linked to the department

Antwort von ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for the helpful review, Tim. You'd be happy to hear that we are working on a solution for your cons. Your star representative will reach out and tell you more about it. Thank you for the great compliment.

K
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Amazingly simple and effective streamlined Purchase Order management product

Kommentare: After screening multiple PO products, ProcurementExpress.com was by far and away my favorite. The platform provides virtually everything that could be desired in a simple user-friendly solution. Consulting at a construction company that is used to a loose paper process, the user friendliness of the product made the transition to electronic option feasible. There is a history shown on each PO, allowing visibility into any edits that are made (the edit feature is something we use every day). It is great to be able to add custom fields and control which fields are required vs optional. We look forward to the app being available as well in the future. The fact that we were able to pay for some company specific customizations that were owner requisites was phenomenal (as nice as the standard product is without the customization, we greatly look forward to the enhancements). After the free trial, we were sold on deciding to move forward with company-wide implementation.

- Customization Options - particularly enjoy being able to make some fields optional vs mandatory -Searchable - going to the list of POs it is easy to search for a specific word that is contained in any given number of POs in virtually any field -Customer Service - during the implementation phase and beyond customer service responsiveness has been great (usually able to get a response within 24 hours from around the world)

-Customer Service (occasionally the time zone seemed like it caused confusion for when a support call might be scheduled given the international nature of the company)

Antwort von ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you Katie for your insightful review. We love to hear from our clients and how they find our System. Hopefully our 24hour support will change the confusion with the different time zones.

Dan
Financial Controller in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful products. Gets the job of POs done.

Kommentare: Positive. Helpful when there is issues. Setup takes some effort but once it's set it's pretty maintenance free.

Electronic approval process. Simple for end users.

Budget process is pretty useless for accounting. Budget doesn't have a date range so could be $ per week, month, year.... Employee access is determined by department but approval is by GL account. Employee has to choose a budget from ALL budgets in the ALL accessible departments, not just those they have approval rights to. Too much to look at. For example, IT only has approval on Computer Supplies in every department but has to see every budget in every department to choose a budget for a PO.

Kevin
Vice President in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable Purchasing Software for Any Size Business

Easy to use, and set up. It can be tailored to most industries and has a great user interface. You can make changes to the layout yourself or have Procurement Express help. They are very helpful. It is a realatiely affordable option that works well. I came across many other clunky software platforms that were not worth it, before picking Procurement Express.

It could have more precise tools to track supplier performance by metrics. That is its biggest weak point. We must track supplier performance for our end users. Currently we do that outside of Procurement Express.

Dustin
Buyer/Expiditor in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

New User with No Previous Background

Kommentare: Thus far as everything has been good. If you fix the enter key issue I mentioned above, you'll have a friend for life.

It makes the whole PO process easier for all departments throughout my organization. I haven't had much time to scope out the bells and whistles yet. It was basically learned on the fly, so that should speak to your ease of use.

If you could fix this one issue I have and I'm betting other do as well and if they read this will be like, "oh yeah, he's right". Where you are on the screen creating the PO, every time you hit the enter key it submits the PO. This happens most when you're entering in quantities or price. I think that it's habit for most people to hit the enter key after they've typed in the price expecting that it may just close the window or something, but instead it sends the PO whether you're finished or not. This alone accounts for 96% of all our canceled PO's. I find it especially obnoxious when our company has certain PO's setup for a manger approval. They get kinda pissy when they've just approved it and then 10 seconds later he comes the canceled PO email. Anyways, if that were fixed, I would be a happy camper. I'm also curious if it's just me being a weirdo.

Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly program

Kommentare: Purchase orders.
You can easily track your spending with purchase orders.
No need paper copies, everything is done electronically

Procurement Express is easy to learn and use. You can easily keep track of company purchases. The customer service team is fantastic if you ever have to contact to them. They will solve your problem quickly and efficiently.

Nothing so far and I do use this program every single day. Every single function work as it should be

Antwort von ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for this great review, it means a lot to us.

Paul
Dean Of Students in Schweiz
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and simple to use, a few small glitches.

Kommentare: Overall I am quite pleased with ProcurementExpress.com. It is incredibly simple, yet very robust. It has made my budgets very transparent and I am able to easily track my departments spending. It has eliminated the PO paper trail that was time consuming, inefficient, and inaccurate. The real time updates allow me to plan better my budgets. The only issue that I would like to be fixed is that an approved amount total still affects my budget even if I partially pay some of it. This and a few other small glitches have appeared but the developer has been very good about making updates to address like issues. Overall I am very pleased with this product and it was a good improvement in my budgeting process.

Eliminates the need for paper. Great transparency. Easy to use.

Still some glitches that need to be fixed.

Antwort von ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for your review Paul, it is much appreciated. Feel free to talk to us about the glitches you experience and we will let the development team look at it.

Shane
Marketing Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Organized PO System

I really like how everything is organized and how it makes getting approvals on purchase orders done a lot faster. It's done more efficient. Everything is there and if I need to look up an old order or cross reference the PO number, I can do find it in seconds. Saves so much time!

If I push enter after adding one item, it automatically sends the PO. That's very minor considering the amount of time this has saved me

Antwort von ProcurementExpress.com

Thanks for the kind words, Shane. Time is money, so we're very happy to save you so much time. We'll have a deeper look at the UX of pressing enter after adding line items. Thank you for the feedback.

Andries
Investment Analyst in Südafrika
Vermögensverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using and Fit of the product

Kommentare: Having a reliable and consistent view of the budget is half the battle won. I think you should consider including approval/payment protocols with days and alerts (and no proceed functions) for overdue days to be adapted in line with the companies Financial management Policy. This will avoid a lot of PO's pending, approved but not paid/not ticked to paid, missing invoices and Proof of payments.

I like the fact there is now a robust program where the various projects budgets can be loaded, downloaded into excel and analysed. Ability to have a snapshot view on the budget vs Spent to enable cash flow management.

On inception of the project a budget is loaded. However there is not feature that shows the various changes to the budget when they occur to help in future audit of the changes and better budgeting in future. I feel that the Purchase order function should have an invoice approval section which becomes automatically converted to paid.

Gaurav
Purchasing Manager in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really Useful Software- Best One

Kommentare: I can save all my Vendor's Information, Easy to find Vendors and their Past POs as well.
I can see how much Buying budget I have and how much I have already spent on daily reports.
Thank You to the Maker of this Software...

This Software really helps in so many ways, You can send PO direct to Supplier's email, with Good notation (default or manual). Also It saves the Items code and Description for future orders, We can copy PO and repeat for Contract Orders which saves a lot of time. Online Chat Support- It is great that Support team is always Active and replies instantly. They are expert and solves problems very quickly, Especially "our rep" - He is very helpful all the time and provides detailed information regarding any issue and resolves faster. Thanks .....

Well, It sends out PO Copy to each approvers; My Suggestion is that if Purchasing Manager is approving then PO Copy should not go to other people who are related to those Department or Budget.

Antwort von ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Gaurav. Reading reviews like this is what really rewards us. Your rep is happy to help anytime :)

Allison
Studio Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love Procurement Express!!

Kommentare: We love using ProcurementExpress.com! It is just so easy to use it simplifies things for us and makes things run more smoothly.

The software is so easy to use and to teach to others. It is incredibly intuitive.

I really do not have any cons, but if I had to pick something, sometimes it takes a while for a new user/approver to show up.

Molly
Field Office Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ProcurementExpress.com - Good

Kommentare: ProcurementExpress.com has gotten better to use over the last couple of years. They have made changes as requested to improve the site, so I know that they are listening to suggestions. I haven't had any issues with the site as of late.

I like that the we have made suggestions over the years, and the company has truly listened. They have been able to cater to the needs of the company.

Sometimes I wish I could use short cut keys instead of having to use the mouse all the time. It's minor, so not a big deal.

Antwort von ProcurementExpress.com

Molly, thank you for your great review, we aim to please.

Deniece
Accountant in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly and support readily available to assist if in trouble.

Kommentare: Accessible anywhere

Internet based. Anyone can access anywhere and anytime. Budget system availability on each line item hence when sending something for approval, can see variance

Line items are created in a specific directory. If line item does not exist whilst creating the PO, there is no shortcut to create the account

kirsten
Office Manager in USA
Lagerung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy system to use

Very easy to log in and get right to entering invoices. Easy to find app where ever I'm looking for it.

Wish it was a little easier to look up an old PO#. I would like for the system to save all work entered.

Antwort von ProcurementExpress.com

Kirsten, thank you for taking the time to review our application, it is much appreciated. We will have a look at retrieving old PO's easier.

Roland
Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

rich enough for complex financial management; easy enough to get working fast

Kommentare: Started using this well over a year ago. The team is improving it at a good pace. It is now very feature rich and remains easy to use.

Good value for the money. We use it for purchasing control and approval. It is not as good at tracking "traveling salesperson" expenses but it works OK for that. It does do budget tracking and provides good tools for proposing a big ticket expense, gathering information, organizing discussions about options, and then recording what was bought, when it was paid for, when it was delivered, etc.

It doesn't have features like importing data from corporate credit card accounts that you might want for a big team of outbound traveling people turning in expense reports after the fact.

Antwort von ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for your insightful review Roland. Thank you for your compliment we appreciate it. We will look into the data importing from corporate credit card accounts.

Stacey
Accounting Associate in Schweiz
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I am a big fan of Procurement Express

Kommentare: My overall experience is excellent.

The software is very easy to use and understand. I particularly like the approval routing process which ensures that when it comes to the payment of an invoice, you feel confident that it is 'OK to pay'. It keeps Department Heads accountable as they are able to easily look at their budget, seen what is pending and what is paid, and the balance that they have remaining. For those 'non finance types', this layout is simple to understand. There are a variety of personal settings you can manage - that way you can decide what notifications you would like to receive during the approval process.

The frustration is that the software does not integrate with our payment system. It would be great if they were able to talk to each other. Sometimes, bills are paid (without a PO) that need to go against a certain budget, however, with no PO, it doesn't show up and adjust the budget remaining amount. A special 'budget adjustment' journal was set up for us to help us with issue, but this also has some bugs. So I would have to say the data is probably only 70-80% accurate. But in saying that, I still think it is a great process and has enabled a much improved purchase order process to the non existent one we had previously.