Über DocSend

DocSend ist eine Plattform zur sicheren Freigabe, mit der du ermitteln kannst, wer mit dir Geschäfte tätigen möchte, und deine Dokumente schützen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über DocSend

I can organize all resources, decks, quotes, and relevant information for every opportunity into 1 unique place where I can then track and see who accesses it, how many times, and more.

Bewertungen zu DocSend

DocSend hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 53 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DocSend bereits verwendet?

Dave
Dave
Co-Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DocSend: Don’t raise funds without it!

Kommentare: Having received numerous business plans in the past via DocSend, I was incredibly impressed and quickly decided that we had to use it to communicate with our prospective investors and partners. Getting set up with DocSend was fast and easy, and managing documents and communications has been a breeze. What really keeps me coming back is the fast pace of innovation with new features and ideas. Raising money is a top priority for many companies. DocSend is an essential tool to make fundraising a success.

Professional, flexible, scalable technology that makes every start-up look good and gives every investor a sense of confidence

Sometimes confusing to differentiate between content, spaces, etc. Sometimes confusing to figure out how to create custom links.

Franchise Director in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DocSend, The BIG BROTHER of documents and presentations

Kommentare: DocSend has help us out in the sales department to:
1.- Get a much clear idea of how many people are really taking the time to see and read our documents.
2.- Realize who is really interested in the information, since it gives you a report on how many times a single user enters your document.
3.- Get an idea of what page exactly is the one that our users pay more attention to, since we can access statistics of how many minutes per page each user invest on.

1.-Easy of use for managing documents on the platform 2.-Extremely easy way to upload files to the software 3.-Weekly reports by email 4.- Really love that you could see who access your files, how many times and the time spent per page

I think personal version almost no reporting, something that could be a withdrawal since next subscription plan is 4.5x more expensive

CEO in Côte d’Ivoire

best-in-class document management solution platform that allows sales and marketing teams to access,

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: my overall exparience with DocSend is that it's the most secure way of sharing documents with the right people. It's an amazing tool for businesses and marketing teams to store and share documents with clients, partners and other stakeholders. You can even track document activity and easily access, collaborate and share documents from any device.

DocSend is a must-have for any sales team as it helps you get your documents out to prospects by creating a sharable link that allows you to track who is accessing them and when.

I would say that this platform is really useful and easy to use

Wayne
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Buyer Beware! DocSend Does Not Prevent Document Downloads

Pricing looked attractive. BUT it turned out this was a "you get what you pay for" situation.

DocuSend falsely claims that you can set the software to disallow downloading of documents. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] This is NOT true. What they don't tell you is that anyone can simply Print the document to PDF. When I challenged their customer service people on this, they claimed that they couldn't stop it, but that their software would distort the document so it is not readable. It is true that longer multi-page documents were cut off after 5+ pages, but the material that was left was only distorted by less than 10% of the content.... meaning that it is possible that a substantial leakage of your confidential info could occur. It wouldn't be so bad if they simply owned up to the lack of this feature in their software; then a buyer can decide whether the feature is necessary and the rest of the package is worth the price. But their lack of transparency on their website, coupled with their inept customer service response gave me a total lack of trust in this company.

Laura
Marketing Manager in Kolumbien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to share files securely

We like the integration with gmail. It allows us to share large files easily, while keeping track of who opens it.

We feel the e-signature feature needs lots of improvement. We would love to see form completion and signature so we could have share our business agreements/contracts using this platform. Also it will be great to share videos privately and keep track of who watches de video.

Dr Raj
Dr Raj
CEO + Founder in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Required Software for any Entrepreneur

The fact that I can track who views it, where it's viewed, and how many times is a big deal whether for fundraising or business development.

Yes, I wish I could share videos securely and track views within docsend or with a standalone docsend video feature. It's my number 1 future feature want.

Sanjit
Sanjit
Co-Founder and COO in USA
, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This is an essential product that works well and provides excellent tech support.

Kommentare: It helps me track prospect content engagement.

I really like the analytics it offers that shows engagement of the user. I also like that users can download content if they want. And finally, I love the way content looks on mobile.

I wish they had a feature like Pocket so people could save content for later. Also, I would love users to be able to listen to content rather than just read it.

Daniel
Daniel
GM UK & Ireland in Deutschland
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, great UX

Kommentare: great, use it all the time, I promote it actively

control confidential information, get insights, simple and good UX

I think you guys could upgrade the logo and look of the interface, but thats not really too relevant as it is about function and function is great

Oleg
Oleg
CEO in Ukraine

One of the best tools to measure customer engagement

The Top-3 features I really like are: 1) viewing total time a user spent on every page to track what pages works well and what should be improved 2) custom links for the specific user to track what is relevant for him and what is not 3) integration with PersistIQ for tracking the behavior of every user without creating the custom link for everyone manually

1) The free version is very limited, you cannot even display a social preview for your documents, which makes you unable to evaluate the real impact (Docsend's icon, instead of a social preview, decreases the open rate) 2) All custom links are displayed in one list and if you're using a lot of them - it's hard to sort them and to find the right one 3) you have always keep in mind that you should use the specific link for your team, it would be better if you could filter visits by IP to screen out team visits (like Google Analytics does)

CEO in Deutschland
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

little value for the smaller packages

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

features are good and helpful for daily work

The test account is automatically created on the highest tariff and so the customer should be forced to book it. This lacks transparency and also a bit of fairness.

Peterson
Analyst in USA
Druck, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DocSend is simple and incredible.

The plan is popular contrasted with different items. It utilizes shading or textual style well indeed and utilizations serif typefaces well indeed. The capacity is basic and can be seen instinctively. All pointless data can be covered up and utilized instinctively well. The stacking speed is very fast contrasted with different items. Factual data is exceptionally exact, and it is inventive to be connected progressively. Envelope the executives is simple and all around carried out with different mists. Another extraordinary benefit is that it very well may be seen by embeddings pictures.

I have not run into a bad thing yet. I have had no issues, no glitches and no adverse responses to my utilization of the stage. I would nearly say the expense per client, yet for this quality it is definitely worth the cost and has effectively demonstrated itself to be important.

Account Executive in USA

Best way to track docs that are being sent

Love the ease of use and how in depth info they give you. I am able to track everything from who is opening my document, when they are opening it, what kind of device and where they are. I have been using docsend since it beginning stages and it has came such a far way and is huge now.. We use it to do e-signatures on waivers we send out as well and the open and click rate is through the roof wether you use it or not it is super simple for someone to sign a doc.

They have had a few bugs here and there which is lost me some time in work but as they grew and got stronger the service downtime has been minimal

Founder & CEO in USA

Great tool for sending documents and getting quantitative feedback

Kommentare: Valuable tool for fundraising and sales documents

Awareness of when your audience engages with time sensitive documents (eg fundraising pitchdecks)

Generally good value - our usage ebbs and flows so wish we could price by usage if minimal activity that month

Maxime
Maxime
Account Manager in Kanada
Design, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Docsend is a good analytics tool for your presentation

- Very user-friendly - Easy to understand analytics for our documents - Support for many document types - The tool also gives the facility of giving a live walkthrough of the documents via phone or in person.

- NO Support for pitch videos - It's little expensive - Sometime the website is very slow.

Antwort von DocSend

Maxime, thanks so much for the review! We'd love to help you out with any questions around pitch videos / site performance. We'll follow up with you in just a moment.

Kayla
MBA Student in USA
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Founders should use DocSend for sharing pitch decks and data rooms

DocSend is great for secure document sharing and tracking. Founders should absolutely use it for sharing pitch decks and confidential data room materials because it is secure and provides helpful insights and analytics about who viewed your deck. I recommend that you require viewers to submit their email addresses before being able to review your materials so you can reach out to them to connect directly.

I wish there was a free tier for founders who are just starting their companies and are trying to limit their expenses.

GRANT
CEO in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Keep your decks confidential-and get feedback

Kommentare: Expiring links on decks hosted in the cloud is super helpful to control where decks go and to whom they're shared with. Its not a silver bullet, but it makes it just a little harder to hit forward and share with someone that may not have as high integrity as you'd hope.

I love the feedback on the decks I send out to potential investors. Who has reviewed them, how long they spend on them. Its also VERY mobile friendly so that's amazing. I've heard from 1st hand sources of companies where well meaning investors offered to share a competitor's deck (they declined). This is less likely to happen with DocSend and a link that expires on a date you set. Especially impressed with the new features that the DocSend has rolled out in the last month.

I want the same features and support for video!

Adrian
Director of Marketing in USA

Docsend makes my life much easier in being able to track marketing & sales leads and their interest

Kommentare: My marketing team is VERY small and budget constrained, and DocSend really helps me make the most of all my efforts .

The customer service and attention to detail with clients is incredible. They respond very quickly to all types of questions and follow up to make sure that everything is going smoothly or has been resolved. The software is great as a marketer to know what types of content and pages are resonating or not. I'm not flying blind in what is REALLY working or not.

There are a few features that can be iterated on for heavier users of the platform to help make mass lists or document creation faster and more streamlined.

Director Of Business Development in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Makes sending documents so easy!

Kommentare: Ease of sending documents.

I love that you can upload a document, send it to any recipient, and still update that doc without having to blast everyone that has access.

I wish you could send electronic agreements via DocSend. Like what DocuSign does - it would be amazing to have that feature.

Senior Executive Recruiter in Philippinen
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Secure file sharing

Kommentare: I like that you can personalise each folder and make it public or private

You can save and share your documents safely. You can even set an expiration date and the document cannot be viewed anymore

Link creation can get tedious and has a lot of steps

Antwort von DocSend

Thanks for the review! Out of curiosity: have you tried our Gmail or Outlook integrations? They'll save you a ton of time by integrating directly into your inbox so that you can quickly create links on-the-fly without even having to go to docsend.com.

Co-Founder in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great app for startup fundraising

Kommentare: DocSend was an integral part of our fundraising process, and it will continue to be for future rounds to come.

DocSend makes it very easy to share and manage access to sensitive information. When we fundraise, we use DocSend so that we can easily share presentations that would be impossible to control access to via standard email. Using Docsend means that we can control access to, and track data on everything we send out. We can see who views our deck, who shares/fwds it, and track our success metrics. Even better, when we make a critical change, we can revoke access to the original document and issue a new version.

I don't have any real complaints about this application, but one thing that would be useful is an easier way to redirect an old document link to a new document - without having to send a new link. I anticipate that this will happen so it should be fine.

Jim
Sales in USA

Pretty software, but quite limited

Kommentare: Trying to get prospects to review quotes. They seem more willing to do so in DS than in emails. Plus, we know it when it happens.

It looks very nice. Overall design is easy to work with. Receiving reports, when people review, is very helpful.

Very difficult to accomplish certain tasks. Can't verify info stored on a space (without re-downloading) since the preview given is nearly unreadable. No sortability in the headers. Moving sections is tedious. Not having the most basic functions (like: Back) is a bit annoying.

Christopher
R&D Engineer in USA

Great Tool for Sending Proprietary Documents

DocSend makes it easy to send proprietary documents to investors, customers, and potential partners. It accepts a variety of formats, but we especially use it to share PDFs that others can view for a limited time without saving to their own computers. It gives us more control over changing versions of documents, and removing allowed viewers after a certain amount of time.

DocSend's pricing is a bit steep, and doesn't yet support non-document formats like spreadsheets.

Ovidiu
Administrative Assistant in Niederlande
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

DocSend has an easy interface, and is a very user friendly tool. However, it lacks functionality.

Kommentare: I cannot say we had any unfortunately. This is due to limitations of the product.

User friendliness and absolutely great customer service. Overall a transparent and simple tool with a lot of helpful options.

The value of the service is far low from the exorbitant amount of money required for the subscription. In addition, the limitations seriously impede any serious transfers to be done. For instance, word files must not contain more than 100 pages. This is a big limitation for an organisation such as ours where we specifically work with large files and we want to send them encrypted. Also there is no voice or video conferencing options with the secure presentation. In a period when dozens of free encrypted file transfer services offer similar options sometimes for free, DocSend needs to really up their game and look at the market they compete with, work on the limitations of the tool, and think about the prices especially for users that end up paying 30 dollars a month for one file transfer.

Senior Executive Recruiter in Philippinen
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A very good analytics tool for presentation documents

Kommentare: Securely send files that can only be accessed with an approved email for privacy

DocSend is very easy to use; the analytics are easily understood and it supports a lot of document types.

DocSend can't get through some corporate firewalls that make clients unable to access the document/s.

Simon
Founder in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A must have

Kommentare: Intuitive, smart, professional.

Tracking the opens & time spent on each slide, one click NDA, data room spaces.

Price for multiple users is hefty for a startup so we just have one admin.