OnTarget Bewertungen

von Aymira Healthcare Technologies

Filtern nach:

Über OnTarget

OnTarget is an integrated solution for I/DD and Mental Health service providers. CLINICAL, BILLING, PAYROLL, AP & GL and WEBFORMS.

Erfahre mehr über OnTarget

Charles M.
Web Designer
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2018

"Very good, excellent."

Vorteile: I want to express how much I love OnTarget, this company is another level with respect to the quality of attention and service, I love the companies that make customers feel comfortable, like at home.

Nachteile: There is nothing negative to say about this company, all I can say is positive because it is definitely an excellent company, everyone deserves to visit it.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2018
Jackie B.
CBS Administrative Support
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"The Next Level"

Kommentare: We are now able to do billing in 2 minutes rather than 8 hours. Any errors in billing are taken care of automatically and do not have to be manually tracked. All employee files are at our fingertips. No more getting up to check a filing cabinet for hire dates. All of our client information is at our fingertips as well. Information is easily gathered. Reports for accounting are but a click away. The filters section allows you to get exactly the information you may need. And the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are meeting federal guidelines, that accounting practices are true and accurate, and that time saved is better spent serving our individuals is priceless.

Vorteile: I like the fact that I do not have to worry about compliance with this software. Everything we need for a review is at our fingertips, and we do not have to think about if it is meeting Medicaid standard as all the information is set up by the software to input and record exactly what is needed. Reports are easily managed so as to ensure accurate and up to date information quickly and on demand. There is no "trying to keep up with/find everything". It is all right there.

Nachteile: I would love to be able to use the webforms offered with this software with ease. It is also very time consuming. However, the videos and tutorials are great and walk you through each step. Having a form that is easily created, saved, signed, and printable would be fantastic. I look forward to OnTarget developing and enhancing this feature.

von Aymira Healthcare Technologies an 24.2.2020

We are so glad to hear you are getting so much value out of OnTarget, Jackie! Taking the 'compliance headache' out of the picture is definitely a game changer and we hope you have extra time in your day now to provide care and grow your services.
We are currently working hard to improve the Webform functionality. Our goal is to be able to deliver something that checks your boxes of creating, saving, signing and printing forms in an easy and efficient manner. Stay tuned!
We appreciate your business!

Myra G.
COO
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2015

"The system is not user friendly for non group home programs in NC and SC. The clinical side is extr"

Kommentare: The system needs major upgradesnon the clinical side. It cannot accommodate non group home documents. Changes or adaptations are extremely slow. Customer service is slow and not very helpful. The product is underdeveloped for what it is being marketed for

Lauren H.
Scheduler
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"User Friendly"

Kommentare: Data entry and billing processes are relatively smooth. I like that I have the ability to run various reports for all aspects of my job. Overall, my experience with OnTarget software has been beneficial to my responsibilities.

Vorteile: I most enjoy that OnTarget is easy for most everyone in my office to use. I can "show and tell" what I'm working on by the simple click of a button and most of the time, other users have an easier time learning new systems and processes.

Nachteile: I least enjoy that there are a lot of slower running times with this software. Sometimes, it will completely lock up or freeze up in the middle of data entry requiring restart. I also have some issues with the functionality of what we do here as an organization, and those items being brought to a member of Aym, only to be told that they will not and cannot assist me with implementing specific reports or other necessary tools that our office needs to have access to.

von Aymira Healthcare Technologies an 3.3.2020

Thank you for your review and we are glad that you find the system to be a beneficial tool for completing your work responsibilities. Please be sure to contact our support department if you experience performance issues so that we can assist in determining the source of that behavior. We are committed to optimum performance! A custom report writer tool that we intend to incorporate will help meet the wide range of custom report needs of our customer base. Stay tuned!

David M.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"OnTarget - Very good system"

Kommentare: It is difficult to identify a specific business objective that we are utilizing OnTarget for. We are using OnTarget as our EHR system, which is the heart of our business, not just a specific thing or two.

Vorteile: OnTarget is dependable, only one significant outage in the approx. 10 years we have used it. OnTarget is accurate, it does what it is supposed to do, when it is supposed to do it. Support is great, very responsive and capable, second to none. Management is accessible and very reasonable, they listen to their customers. Development is responsive to enhancement requests. Reporting has came a long way in the past few years. The Aymira staff stay on top of changes at both the state & federal levels and keep OnTarget out in front of the changes - good example is the HIE connectivity.

Nachteile: Reporting - even though it has came a long way over the past few years, it really needs to go about that much further. OnTarget is a little pricey.

von Aymira Healthcare Technologies an 3.3.2020

We appreciate hearing how you are finding great value from integrating OnTarget into your organization! Thank you for sharing with us!

Greg M.
Systems Administrator
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2020

"Good Software, Great Team"

Kommentare: Billing, payroll, time records, notes, certifications, employee and client information. I like OTC much better than 5.0. the Aymira team is dedicated and ready to jump to your side for any problem. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been great as well as the rest of the support team.

Vorteile: Its pretty feature rich, more or less user friendly, and minimal bugs/downtime. Some things make me scratch my head, such as the web host's SSL certificate expiring, when it should be on auto-renew, when hosting such a critical service such as this, but any time there's an outage, the team is always on it.

Nachteile: Predictable slow load times around billing days.

von Aymira Healthcare Technologies an 24.2.2020

Thanks for the fair review, Greg. We are glad to hear that you find the platform feature rich and user-friendly. Switching our back end solution to host our site as securely as possible, we did experience a small hiccup in the transition to the advanced environment. We were thankfully able to recover quickly, as we know how critical up time is. We would love to hear more about any performance issues you may experience, especially on billing days. We have worked hard over the past 12-18 months to make great strides with processing speed.
We appreciate your continued business!

Martha A.
Buiness/HR Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2020

"Excellent!"

Kommentare: Our experience has been outstanding. We purchased OnTarget when we opened in 2013, and have always had a good experience. We've also had a number of personnel changes with the Administrator position, and OnTarget has worked with us to make the transitions seamless. The customer service aspect is great - response is always quick and the people we deal with are friendly and very helpful.

Vorteile: OnTarget is very user friendly and efficient

Nachteile: There are one or two changes that would make the software perfect. I did not note them when it occurred to me, but will do so for next survey.

von Aymira Healthcare Technologies an 19.3.2020

We have loved working with your organization over the years! It's always great to hear from customers like you that you find great value in our product and services. We look forward to continued long-lasting partnership!

• Bewertet am 12.3.2020
Leonard P.
Controller
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Union Diversified Industries"

Vorteile: The ease of use and navigating within the Modules is very simple and user friendly.

Nachteile: The financial report are not built into the system.

von Aymira Healthcare Technologies an 24.2.2020

Thanks for the review, Leonard! Glad that you find the integrated modules simple and user-friendly. We are working to publish the formatted financial reports into the system so that you have even easier means to General Ledger reporting. Thanks for your patience and continued business!

Diane S.
Retired/parent/caregiver
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent communication device"

Kommentare: Communication with my sons program has been hard at best, Remind allows them to communicate with consumers and avoids unforeseen difficulties

Vorteile: I am the parent/caregiver for an adult disabled son and this is my go to when weather conditions or any social/environmental situation comes up, rather then overwhelming program personnel with questions. Also, I can receive reminders of events and monthly calendars.

Nachteile: Initially, it was a bit of a problem to connect and I’m not certain there is a Windows app to use on my desktop computer; there are some clunky features. It might be part of the main program setup features.

Elizabeth F.
IDD Services Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Review of OnTarget"

Vorteile: The ease of use of the system is nice, as well as the layout of information within the system.

Nachteile: Documents having to be uploaded as PDF files to view them within OnTarget

Erin R.
Assistant Executive Director
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2015

"Fair but could use constructive criticism"

Kommentare: Under ~ Processing ~"Enter Actual Time Grid" ~Caregiver: I would like to be able to have a drop down box where I could enter the initial until the caregiver's name appears instead of having to go thru several steps (clicking the ...tab, typing the name, waiting for the name to appear and then clicking the name -that's tedious) Additionally, once selecting the caregiver as mentioned above then clicking ~"Add" : I would prefer the order be changed so the client be selected (as the program used to be setup *also using a drop box & entering the initial of client) > then the service and finally the start date. It would be excellent if the start end time could be in Military Time as I believe it would be more accurate and less tedious as you wouldn't have to elect am/pm Under ~Setup ~ Service Authorizations: once a client has been selected and you click on a service to "clone" when you enter the info under the "Service" tab the Total Max Units -when you enter the newly authorized units and "save" the old units appear not the ones you saved as newly authorized. Thank You, otherwise all else works fine

Armand C.
Director of Information Technology and Finance
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2015

"OnTarget is a very user friendly package that provides excellent support and ease of use."

Kommentare: We have found that OnTarget has a very comprehensive package that is easily customizable and easy to use. The support has been incredible with staff who are not only quick to respond (within 3 hours or less) but also friendly and eager to assist with even the smallest of questions. Their clinical knowledge and understanding as well as their ability to help manage the financial side of the service has been an invaluable resource. It has been wonderful having the OnTarget team supporting us and allows our small agency to provide services on a larger scale and with a more professional service than we would be able to do on our own. Thank you OnTarget!

Tammy M.
Business Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"OnTarget Review"

Vorteile: I like the convenience and the time it saves.

Nachteile: I would like to see the reports more defined.

Tomeko M.
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2015

"Full Circle Business Software"

Kommentare: The Ontarget software is very user friendly and the customer service is great. The clinical aspect of the software has many features for different clinical specialties which makes the software versatile. OnTarget not only provides the clinical aspect but also the functionality of financial services such as payroll, submission of required tax forms, and accounts payable and receivable. The software also serves in the capacity of human resources with managing trainings, keep track of vacation/sick leave to name a few. I have seen OnTarget evolve over the years and I am pleasantly happy with their software and service.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2015
Pamela O.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"OnTarget Review"

Kommentare: Outstanding

Vorteile: Being able to punch in everything . And keeping track of the hours worked and daily notes and docomention.

Nachteile: Nothing , everything was set up and easy to work with.

Danielle R.

"Great Company!"

Kommentare: On Target is a great company for those in the behavioral health field. It is the only product that I've come across that allows you to have access to every part of your business in one place (billing, notes, payroll, accounts payables, etc.). Their billing specialists are superb and the customer service/technical support staff is very helpful and responds in a timely manner.

Marion C.
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2015

"I am the Director of the agency so most of my comments reflect the feedback I have heard from staff."

Kommentare: Pros:
The product is user friendly and offers many options that support quality programming. Technical support is generally very timely.
Cons:
Some odd ball issues have occurred with billing. Tech Support has worked to get these issues corrected but it has impacted cash flow.

• Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2015