Über Smartsupp live chat

Live-Chat für Websiten und Online-Shops. Fangen Sie eine persönliche Unterhaltung mit Ihren Kunden an.

Erfahre mehr über Smartsupp live chat

I like that it shows pages that they are visiting. The possibility of personalizing automatic messages as well as programming customer service hours.

I was not able to discover the weak points of the app.

Bewertungen zu Smartsupp live chat

Smartsupp live chat hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 342 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Smartsupp live chat bereits verwendet?

Danny
Danny
Poet in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

i approve of the ease of use of this app!

Kommentare: excellent service! this app is awesome! the epitome of cool!

the ease of implementation! the way this app is so awesome in design and scope! it trumps all competition in it's attempts to satisfy every need and want!

the free plan was too limited! i wish i had the funds to make smatsupp free for everyone! i would single handedly pay millions if i had it. to gift anyone full access, forever!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WhatsApp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartsupp live chat: ease of implementation!

Krystian
Manager in Polen
Eisenbahnbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

3 in 1 program - it's great if it's possible with you

Kommentare: The program is well-worked intuitive as well as simple to use and in settings, anyone who has ever been in contact with these types of programs will be able to handle it without any problem. However, I would like to ask you about the possibilities and future integration in this program ????. That is why I will ask the question as in the title of the opinion. Is it possible for Smartsupp live chat to have additional calling options, e.g. callpage.io, we also have it in use, and pop-up messages, now marketing number 1, it works well with us. That is why we would like to have such a platform so that everything is in one place so as not to litter the website and not slow down the operation on the web. ??

I like statistics, customer search image, it gives us the opportunity to improve our ads and in particular the information that the customer needs about a given production so that he can read in detail and know what he is buying.

Everything is fine and I have no objections to the program and its work.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: CallPage

Warum Smartsupp live chat gewählt wurde: There were no such options as in the smartchat

Zuvor genutzte Software: LiveChat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartsupp live chat: I have them all and we use them all, that's why integration or creating a 3 in 1 system is an idea for the future, we would love to use it and it would certainly be a perfect solution for all users.

Antwort von Smartsupp

Hello, Krystian, thank you very much for your positive review! Currently we are not planning to add any calling options to Smartsupp, because we believe you are able to help your customers more effectively via chat, using screenshots and links. Regarding the pop-up messages, you can use our automatic messages: https://www.smartsupp.com/help/automatic-messages/. Currently, they open the whole chat window, but in the new chat widget they will show up as pop-up messages, you can see the example in this article and read some more about the new widget: https://www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ All the best, Michaela

Maros
Maros
IT Manager in Spanien
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Unreliable

Kommentare: Great when it works
Constant uncommunicated changes to how stuff works

Imagine, that you open your website one day and the chat has changed. The functionalities have changed, so that everything works different. The email notifications have changed and are sent from a different email address. You lose a couple of days until you realize what has happened. Smartsupp has changed stuff in the past without notice, but in Oct 2020, they just replaced the whole product for a clone of the competition without any warning. The fact that you can't rely on anything is the main issue. Otherwise, the price is affordable and if you don't need support (a bot would probably do a better job of helping with anything). If you don't like an unreliable product without efficient support, look elsewhere.

Unreliable Rigid and hard to adjust behavior

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic live chat service

Kommentare: We use Smartsupp for two separate domain websites. Mainly, we wanted to use a live chat to provide additional support for people browsing our site. It so far has far exceeded our expectations. Within the first week, we helped facilitate nearly a dozen orders and interacted with over 100 people on both of our websites.

Of course, the free account version may be the best one out there. The plan is limited to 100 chats per month, but users should be able to gauge any ROI by that point to justify increasing their plan (which is very reasonable compared to other chat services). Conversations work great! Since it is a browser-based chat, set-up time for multiple CSR's was very low. Detailed visitor information is a fantastic feature as well. Automatic messaging also helps spur conversation when visitors land on certain pages, etc.

Some of the UI and settings can sometimes be wonky. Compared to other chats, there are far fewer features that can be utilized, making it more of a bare-bones chat to use (which isn't really a bad thing). Their company is based in Europe, so you need to keep that in mind when using their customer support.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HappyFox Help Desk, LiveChat und Social Intents

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartsupp live chat: Price point was the main reason. A lot of the chat software that I saw makes you pay for every agent. Pricing racks up fast if you're adding 3-6 agents to facilitate two websites. Smartsupp includes 3 agents for free and allows for agent jockeying if someone is out.

Antwort von Smartsupp

Hello. Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you took the time to share your rating with us. We are glad that you have a great experience with Smartsupp. :) If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, don't hesitate to contact us at support@smartsupp.com. We'll be happy to hear from you. Have a great day!

Beauty
CEO in Ghana
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Glad I found Smartsupp. I love it

Kommentare: I have been able to answer customer questions and concerns successfully. So far Smartsupp has been proven to be a great addition to my business. Thank you.

Smartsupp has offers several features even for the free plan that makes it one of the best out there. I love the feature where you get notified once someone lands on your website. Since I started using it I have not faced any problems. Integration was pretty simple. I highly recommend Smartsupp to small and medium businesses. Thanks.

I am yet to find anything dislike about the software. For suggestions, I would like to suggest that an update provide the ability to pull up products right inside the chat. For example shopify products can be recommended to customers right inside the chat section.

German
CEO in Argentinien
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Review

Kommentare: It makes easy to capture visitor's interest and make buy or come to the store. With the auto-messages its even easier. Its very good and best than the other softwares.

Small but very striking chat box, wich allows users to properly navegate the web. Others have a bigger chat box wich makes dificult using buttons. Easy to use web dashboard, with sounds and alerts wich help, even in the free option. Very good in every way.

Dont have (yet) facebook integration. Pricing makes a dificult pro election, not because it is expensive, its just because its a lot of money in my country. Not further cons, its a very complete software, very easy to use.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JivoChat

Warum Smartsupp live chat gewählt wurde: Extremely expensive.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartsupp live chat: This one has everything I need, like smartsupp, it is cheaper than smartsupp and has facebook integration... But the chatbox was not satisfying. Big, larger, the clients did not feel comfortable. Even with the free version of Smartsupp, people writes without the auto messages.

ángel
marketing director in Mexiko
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool but difficult to measure

Kommentare: I have had a very good experience. I have made many sales with this tool. It helps a lot with customer service.

I like that i can chat in live with my costumers. I recover some purchase with this tool. You can integrated this tool with your ecommerce. I integrated it with Prestashop and works excelent

It´is very difficult to measure with Google Analytics. You don´t know the origin of this conversion

Ondrej
Manager in Slowakei
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very useful for reporting and analytics, overall great experience when compared to competition

Kommentare: I am using it for 3 years on different web sites and I am very satisfied with the features. It does everything I need and even more.

Definitely the most useful feature is the reporting and analytics possibilities of video recordings. The product is very easy to use both in the web app and smartphone app. Also, the chatbot feature and text shortcuts are very useful. Deployment of the service is super easy. There is even a wordpress plugin available.

I would appreciate having the possibility to customize the chat widget more, so we can stand out of the competition who uses the same service.

luis
Director General in Mexiko
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has potential

Kommentare: It seems easy for the users to use, with some more features would bee greath.

Been able to email if user abandones the chat session helps to give a better service.

It could help to have time and date of each page visited by the user. Bot response based on the text of the question or message received, we have many frequent questions. Send by email a follow up message to ask if we helped them. Been able to ask for authorization to see what the visitor screen to help them better, we have to ask many times for a screenshot and many users don't know how to take one. Been able to help an agent in chat with hidden messages to the visitor or a medium to communicate with other agents to help them or correct them. In some pages and systems the load of the chat is too slow, we lost many opportunities.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well done live chat

Kommentare: The live chat helps customers to buy services on our websites. It has all features that we need.

Easy to use, nice design, enough features and no downtimes.

Just the visitors referrer links could be more informative.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zendesk Suite

Warum Smartsupp live chat gewählt wurde: No responsive layout for mobile devices

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartsupp live chat: Price, features, customizations, responsive layout

Francisco
manager in El Salvador
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Need to improve when clients are online

Easy to use, I love the app, multy language

We have lost conversations beacuse the sistem does not inform well what a cliente is there. I have to activate the app on my phone and then I am informed when a client is there. There is no warning for the client that in a few moment we will help them, so they leave in less than 2 minutes. The sound warning is no good, since we ue computers that dont have speaker. we need something that poo up or flashes so we can see tehre is a client there.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Olark

Warum Smartsupp live chat gewählt wurde: it was in spanish, chatra is in english

Zuvor genutzte Software: Chatra

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartsupp live chat: samrt was in spanish

Antwort von Smartsupp

Hi, Francisco, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. There might be a few reasons why you don't get the desktop notifications when a visitor writes you. Try looking in our manual on how to enable desktop notifications here https://www.smartsupp.com/help/desktop-notifications/. Otherwise, feel free to ask us for help at support@smartsupp.com Your Smartsupp team

Patrik
CEO in Slowakei
Internet, Selbstständig

Smartsupp review

Kommentare: I started using Smartsupp live chat a few years ago, when I tried it on my first e-shop. I've been using the free version all along and it's been perfectly adequate for my needs. Since then, I regularly recommend smartsupp's live chat to my clients for their e-shops. I always get nothing but good feedback on this service.

Free version foreverFast web deploymentNice graphic processingChatbot, offline messages and more optionsEasy to use even for ordinary peopleDifferent color chat options

While using it, I didn't find anything that I didn't like about the smartsupp service.

abigail
software developer in Mexiko
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

an excellent chat for your page

Kommentare: get a chat in my page connected to my cell phone before I used the yahoo messenger in my page connected to my yahoo messenger account but this application is better has more features I like a lot the user videos

the free service is good includes a video with the user screen steps it's very useful see how the user use your system, includes an app for Android, a lot of reports for see the conversations, you can customize the chat with your logo, integrates with a lot of apps like word press shopify, includes automatic responses

sometimes the Android app doesnt receive the notifications, it would great include an api to generate automatic responses programatically like the chatbots

Antwort von Smartsupp

Thank you for your review! We launched updated version of our mobile apps recently with several bug fixes of push notifications. I can definitely recommend to update to the latest version, where everything should run smoothly. If you run into any issues with push notifications on mobile, let us know at support@smartsupp.com.

Eric
Owner/Innkeeper in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution for small to large businesses

Kommentare: Happy with the product. Has worked well, no issues, and will continue to use. Perhaps start looking at more than just the basic features to get more out of the product than we do currently.

I like the automated messaging and the live chat. The live chat was the initial reason why we wanted to implement this system. It has been very helpful when used. Not many people on the website use the feature, but when they do it's always been great to have.

It was more complicated to implement on the site, but not sure that wouldn't be the case with any other similar system. Requires a little more web-savy techincal knowledge than we have in-house.

Tinatin
Sales Manager in Georgien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My recommendation to Smarstupp

Kommentare: I found this app through my friend, I have to say it exceeded my expectations and I am very happy with the program. I will be happy to recommend it to friends who have small businesses.

the most of what I l ike in smartsupp is that chat is divided into 4 parts: all, primary, new and mine. We can easily see when new messages arrive. I also like that we have shortcuts that the whole group uses very effectively. The chat is very easy to use , It is a very useful program for our business and simplifies many things for us. Im very thankful.

What I would like to see improved is that, unanswered messages that is skipped for some reason, should be highlighted in red or black color. it would be so nice to prevent missing chats for sales managers. also what I would like to see improves is mobile version smartsupp. Specifically, I would like to see "mine" messages in seperate and not in all messages.

Simon
Digital Project Manager in Frankreich
Textilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super useful tool

Since you put the new interface, it is really easier to communicate. Super easy to set up on Magento.

Wish we had a library of answers of questions already asked. Wish I could still put as many agents as possible. Seems difficult to configure the Welcome message depending on the countries

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Chatra und Zendesk Suite

Tardzenyuy
Research consultant in Kamerun
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best Customer support bot

Kommentare: I have been using smartsupp in my academic website where i sell articles. It helps in customer retention

Previously, i was using a different chatbot from another company. When i started using smartsupp free package, i realised that their services were so good. That is why i had to upgrade to the standard package. I will recommend other persons to use Smartsupp on their website. However, i could subscribe for 1years if their monthly cost is reduced to 10$

Their pricing is too high as compared to other companies

Monika
owner in Türkei
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and quick way to contact visitors

Kommentare: Website visitors can have answers right away, they feel somebody is there for them, it is important. We do reservations to our studio by chat and consult what kind of service they will need from us.

It is very easy to use, not much complicated, not to disturbing for website visitor

Website visitors can´t send their photos.

Antwort von Smartsupp

Hello Monika, thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is in September/October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here. www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ Have a nice day! Patrik

Giovanni
Marketing Manager in Italien
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best LiveChat app ever!

Kommentare: We have been customers for two years now, and the tool meets all our needs. It is easy to use and can be integrated into all major platforms.

Is the best tool for customers and the support team

They have raised the price several times in recent years

Boinay
Boinay
CEO in Frankreich
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

The ease of implementation, the efficiency of the chat.Customers are increasingly using it instead of the telephone

Not always easy to program the chat bot.The price is high to have more than one chat bot

Hynek
Technical support in Tschechien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Praise for your customer support service and especially the teammate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Kommentare: I have to point out the perfect customer support from one of your employess. She was very kind, helpful and she has made my day much better. I hope she will be awarded for this

I love how simple your engine is for the customers and also for me as an user of it.

I have not found any weak parts at this moment. If I was not able to find something I have received the perfect help from your customer support.

Antwort von Smartsupp

Thank you very much for your review! The fact that you are so satisfied with us makes us even more motivated. We take pride in our customer support and appreciate every member of the team. We forwarded your praise to Anna and it made her very happy.

Sophia
Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend SmartSupp

Is a great chat feature to speak with customers in real-time that visit our website. There have been 0 glitches or delays which is the main reason we searched for a new chat service and SmartSupp checks all the boxes. User-friendly, provides alerts of when a customer initiates a chat, desktop notifications as well and ability to save chats and history, setup is super straightforward and easy. Overall, we highly recommend SmartSupp, so glad we found them.

No cons at all, SmartSupp is awesome and offers great features.

Thank you, Sophia!

Paula
Head Manager in Spanien
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

easy to use and practical

Kommentare: In general I am quite happy quality/price

I find the questions/answers shortcuts a perfect way to simplify communication with my clients

Customer metrics could be more accurate. Sometimes it is not easy to interpret the metrics of the clients on your website, I would like you to be more specific in those details.

Marco
owner in Italien
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good for business

Kommentare: very good for everyday business

it's simple but sometimes I would need more feature

it could have same more feature like possibility of attaching files

Antwort von Smartsupp

Hello, Marco, thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is this October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here. www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ Have a nice day! Michaela

Petr
Boss in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smartsupp live chat

Software is fast, easy to use, well-arranged and reliable.

We would appreciate the option of sending fast picture previews with the customer.

Antwort von Smartsupp

Hey Petr, thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is in September/October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here. www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/ Have a nice day! Patrik