Über Grow

Einfache Business-Intelligence- und Berichterstattungs-Dashboards für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen. Verfolge die richtigen Kennzahlen. Beschleunige dein Wachstum.

Erfahre mehr über Grow

Native integration with our CRM, which is surprisingly hard to find. The report building UI is second to none.

When registering for training it doesn't always automatically link to your outlook calendar so you can miss your training.

Bewertungen zu Grow

Grow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 383 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Grow bereits verwendet?

Doug
Doug
Lead Developer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing value and support for the money

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been great. Our sales rep at Grow has been awesome to work with. We have enjoyed some time with Grow's technical team to answer some questions we had on implementing some widgets. All of these things has made us confident in the product that we have chosen to use.

What made Grow ideal for a small(er) business like ours is the fact they provide all three components of a traditional data warehouse solution under one roof: warehouse, ETL, and BI. We were able to engage a single company to handle all of these services without any prior knowledge of cloud computing, business intelligence, etc. The BI interface is much cleaner and easier to work with than another service that we have worked with. We have used Amazon Quicksight in the past and it always left me wanting more. I have not gotten that with Grow.

I will occasionally encounter some user experience or user interface issues. For example, some of the SQL syntax highlighting/auto-completion will not work. Sometimes text widgets will just "disappear" after I have dragged them onto the canvas. I haven't been able to establish a pattern, but it's kind of inconvenient when it happens.

Antwort von Grow

Thanks for the feedback, Doug! We sent the UI feedback to our product team to look into. Thanks for letting us know.

Thomas
Sr Director, Information Services in USA
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lowering the barrier to entry on data visualization at scale

Kommentare: Overall we are incredibly satisfied with Grow as our visualization tool of choice. Though there are minor limitations on performance and BI capabilities, it still provides an incredible solution at a very reasonable price with a low barrier to entry.
If you’re going for a platform that can be easily scaled at a palatable price and don’t have substantial teams of coding experts, Grow is the perfect sweet spot for your organization.

The two biggest pros for utilizing Grow for our data visualization/dashboard needs is the ability to operate at scale and the accessibility and usability to employees with various technical abilities. The general requirements of our firm included 200+ dashboards for both clients and internal use that provided extensive user permission options, did not require all users/architects to be extensively skilled at coding languages, and still provided the customization capabilities of higher dollar platforms. Grow was a perfect solution to all of these challenges. Their transformation “apps” within their builder allow users with limited SQL knowledge to apply all manipulations needed to datasets. Their user permissions, with unlimited users model, allows for a scalable system that handles all internal and external requirements. Their new data explorer functionality empowers end users to further manipulate and analyze data. All this at a competitive price point made Grow a perfect solution for our business.

The two biggest one to utilizing Grow as our data visualization tool are its lack of true BI capabilities and some of the technical challenges we’ve faced. Though neither is enough to sway us from a “definitely recommend” stance, both are worth noting. When compared to more expensive solutions built around BI (think Tableau or Looker), Grow lacks BI capabilities. The new data explorer functionality helps significantly close this gap, but it still is up to the architect and end-user to provide the “analysis” component. If your team lacks the ability to translate data into action, Grow doesn’t have BI/AI/etc capabilities like other platforms to bridge that gap. Additionally, while Grow performs reasonably well, it’s not without its technical challenges. Being a smaller company than the titans of the visualization space, technical challenges stretch out longer than they seemingly should. Additionally, though their business model/pricing makes it incredibly scalable, large volumes of data sources (not necessarily a large data source; simply having many different sources connected at once) can lead to slower loading/building that can hamper my team’s efficiency. Again, neither of these are deal breakers by any means, but are worth noting.

Antwort von Grow

Thank you so much for being such a great customer and taking the time to leave a review. Also thank you for the product feedback! We've sent that on to our product team.

Rubani
Research Manager in USA
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Grow: A Valuable Analytics and Business Intelligence Solution

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The capabilities of Grow are excellent, making it a top business intelligence solution. Grow is easy to use and reliable.

I do not have issues and difficulties when using Grow. Grow has been sensational.

Greg
Director of Operations in USA
Restaurants, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not for those wanting to really look into their data

Kommentare: We use the tool to eliminate some of the data silos we have in our operations. It has wonderful functionality of bringing in multiple data sources - from social media, website analytics, POS data, etc. - into one dashboard.
We've been able to get important data, from multiple sources, into the faces of our managers every 5 minutes (that's the least amount of time between data updates). Which has allowed us to be more agile when it comes to saving money and reducing risk.
It has great flexibility and the team at Grow definitely works hard to impress. They build an integration into one of our software to make it easier to work with their system.

Their UI is awesome. I love the overall look and feel for the entire system. Graphs look updated, clean, and they are fairly easy to customize. Making the dashboards look good is fairly simple.

Not data warehousing the data is an issue. Long load times really get me frustrated with the software. It seems to take a minute to edit a metric, load a new metric, or even sometime update a metric. Updating a dashboard can take 2 minutes at times. Drilling down and looking into the data is very underwhelming. Dashboard filters don't exist so you're stuck loading filters only to individual metrics, not the whole dashboard. Email triggers that send reports on a set schedule are limited to only 7 am MT on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule. Time zone offsets have been the death of me in the system. They use SQLite to format the data coming in but their out-of-the-box data filtering overrides all SQLite filters. It's been super frustrating trying to get the data we want.

Kazungu
Communications in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pros and cons of Grow

Kommentare: Grow offers thrilling expansion with enhanced features and a wider user base, but demands careful management to navigate technical challenges effectively.

The tool is easy to use,offering enhanced features, a larger user base. Creates simplicity in data analysis and visualization.

It works perfectly for me and I haven't encountered any issues.

Jeff
Jeff
CEO in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy-to-use non-technical tool for business insights

Kommentare: Overall, this has given us the metrics platform we needed to be able to build and maintain the reports we require to monitor and gain key insights to our business. The team at Grow have always been outstanding to help us solve everything from simple to very complex problems in our to achieve our reporting goals.

Can do almost anything with patience and logic, no need to distract developers to assist with complicated data queries. Customer support is outstanding, always taking the time to properly understand and help address anything you throw at them - very solution-focused.

Can be a bit buggy at times, especially after big releases, requiring more attention than I would like towards "fixing" metrics that were previously working fine. Can also be very slow with large data sets, some of which are just too big for it to handle.

Christian
News Editor/Journalist in Dänemark
Zeitung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An Insightful Review of Grow Business Intelligence Platform

Kommentare: I have been using Grow for a few months now and have been very pleased with the results. The platform is easy to use and provides comprehensive data insights that help me make well-informed decisions.

Grow Business Intelligence Platform provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface that makes data analysis a breeze. The automated data insights feature allows users to easily visualize and interpret data to make informed decisions.

The only downside to using Grow is that it can be a bit costly. The basic package may not be suitable for everyone as it does not include all features.

Robbie
Robbie
Data Architect in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GROW: A great tool for starting analytics

Kommentare: Was a great tool to make quick efficient data reports that a user could read and understand in less than 20-30 seconds.

The interface could be understood quite easily with minimal training allowing for quick generation of data reports. The SQL backend, data connections and data warehouse allow for the user to go into much further depth with their data.

Sometimes the platform would be slow to update and the data would could very rarely not update.

Chrisarn
Marketing Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Grow: A Super Reliable Tool for Data Visualization

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

For efficient data visualization, we always rely on Grow due to its effectiveness. Grow makes work simple for us.

Grow works impressively well. I do not dislike Grow at all.

Abhilash
Accountant in USA
Textilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Grow Has Effective and Reliable Features

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Grow has been a reliable and easy to use business intelligence solution. I like the efficiency of Grow.

Grow meets our needs. No dislikes at all.

Kristopher
Senior Director - Finance in USA
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Visual and Connected Ability Dashboard

Kommentare: Grow does two things really well. The first is the visual appearance of grow is amazing. They have done a really good job in making it look great. It makes people want to buy and use the product. My entire team is exciting for us to finish up the dashboards and roll it out. The ability to have multiple dashboards for different divisions on your team is great. The second thing they do really well is the ability to connect all your data in one place. As a small business that is building from the ground up, we have data coming from multiple location, Google Analytics, Dropbox, our website, quickbooks, etc. Now we have a central location that we can look at all the data. It has allowed us to look at our whole business in real time. Where grow falls a little short on is the ability to manually create. Everything looks great but sometime you cant show all the necessary data you need to, in the way you want to. The metrics are static and you dont have the ability to manipulate the data the way you want to, like where a number goes or create a needed metrics. For the most part some of the things we are trying to do are more robust, that typical businesses might not notice the constraints. Grows dashboard inability to be flexibility in its designing makes it hard, if there is something your really want to show but are unable, you are kind of locked in The main complaint is the full screen mode. We love the look and feel over it but for us where we would use this the most would be in a presentation. Where we would present the different dashboards. We dont like how you cant click to the next dashboard. The only option is to wait a minute or exit out and go to the next. If you have to exit out you lose the dramatics that the full screen dashboard creates. I have the ability to scroll over the numbers in full screen but I cant just click next dashboard. That part makes no sense to me. I can live without a metrics because it looks so great but If I cant present it, that creates an issue. Overall, it is a amazing tool, that I believe my company will be growing with. It has got great reception from everyone that we have shown too. And the main purpose is it is suppose to sell the business and how well you might be doing. It does a great job doing that. The customer support is really great. The people at grow are really helpful. Having a support team that can assist you means a lot. They are looking out for your success. Cheers

I like the look and feel of grow. It looks really now and not outdated. It really is a great looking product.

a) Some of the metrics are sometimes not as manipulative as we would like. Where we would like to move around a number or something. They are more static. b) The real big one is the full screen mode. We love the look and feel over it but for us where we would use this the most would be in a presentation. Where we would present the different dashboards. We dont like how you cant click to the next dashboard. The only option is to wait a minute or exit out.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid BI Dashboard Solution

Kommentare: It's been great to build out the dashboards that we need to see what's working in real-time so we can make smart, data-backed decisions, in real-time.

As a marketer who tends to geek out on performance data, it's been great to have a solid dashboard solution that allows me to connect multiple data sources, aggregate all the data and slice and dice to create visual charts, graphs and tables that paint a clear picture of how our marketing initiatives are performing.

Again as a marketer (vs. a data analyst), there is a bit of a learning curve at first when figuring out how to leverage Grow's data manipulation and filtering tools. But the Grow team has continually made improvements to these systems, which have dramatically improved the metric/dashboard building experience. My main criticisms, which are probably not unique to Grow, just revolve around the integrations that they provide. They are still missing some popular platform connections that we need.

Lauren
Media Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good use for reviewing trends

We are able to share real time data with clients while campaigns are running and they can see multiple platforms at one time.

The graphing capabilities are not as extensive as some of the other software systems. It doesn't pull in visualizations of creative.

Dave
Director of Account-Based Advertising in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most Comprehension and Easy to Use Dashboard Platform!

Kommentare: Grow allows my entire agency and all of our clients to see the metrics that matter most. In turn, we are able to make adjustments 10x faster than when we had to manually pull reports and create visuals on a weekly/monthly basis.

I have been using Grow for over a year now and I am in it every day. When initially researching realtime dashboard systems I was drawn to Grow because it offered all of the integrations I needed as a digital marketer. It was extremly easy to learn how to setup the metrics and to integrate multiple data sources such as advertising spend versus customer data from Salesforce. The recently added a variety of new capabilities to allow for the user to modify the data present using filters which has come in very handy when presenting to clients.

The only drawback I can think of is I would like to have more flexibility with customizing the visuals with the size of the fonts and having a few more options with the types of charts.

Heidi
Curriculum Manager/IT Support Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Adaptive Product with Responsive Support

Grow has been great for presenting a lot of complicated data from different sources in ways that make the results clear. While sometimes the software is limited, that is made up for by the excellent support. They understood their products strenghts an current limits and were able to provide me with the code that I needed. At the same time, they were working to improve the software so that I could easily do what I wanted in the future without the extra help.

At times, it isn't clear how to get what I want. Also, while they are working to improve this, Grow doesn't always take data from external sources in the best format so I have extra steps to manipulate the data to work with Grow.

Antwort von Grow

Thanks so much for your feedback, Heidi! We're coming out with a lot more data warehousing in the next few months so that should make it easier to manipulate the data.

Angelica
Data Analyst in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

For beginners and advanced users

I like that you can either use the tools given to you as a beginner or dig deeper and use the advanced tools like PostgreSQL to really bring your dashboards to life. The customizations are great for the charts. I like that I can dump information in there and extract it after transforming it (fixing it up). It's a lot faster than using Excel since the tools are already set up to do it all.

Grow doesn't send anything out to their customers letting them know when updates are happening. They do have a support area with Epicor with news, but they should have something in place for the less tech savvy people out there. It seems they do a lot of updates (On one hand that's great because they're trying to keep things fresh, but on the other hand that means that things break more often).

Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You need a Grow.Com Expert to Setup a Dashboard

There are lots of integrations and the customer support is quite helpful.

You cannot setup a dashboard easily. It is not for non tech savvy people. Even as a techie, I couldn't setup one right off the bat.

Dan
COO in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Decent Product, Poor Account Management Team

Kommentare: The product itself is decent. Can take care of most needs. As our business has grown, we have outgrown it. There are limitations with both the database functionality and visualizations.The account teams that have serviced the accounts over the years have not been good to work with. [sensitive content hidden] (our latest rep) has been awful. No communication from her and had to constantly follow up with her to get information. When we had issues, neither her nor her manager [sensitive content hidden] would respond to my emails or meet with me.

Easy to use and set up charts, graphs, etc.

Could not support more complex data sets / kpi's (e.g. Heat Maps)

Billing and Automation Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Revolutionized our small business

Kommentare: Having the ability to see data from so many sources for our finance, support, marketing, and sales departments at a glance without having to pull data every day and make pivot tables each time is absolutely critical for us. Our leadership team is able to make crucial business decisions more quickly and more easily thanks to Grow.

How easy it is to import information from so many sources; and that setup of metrics is easy but we have the option to be as complex as we want/need.

We use our metrics from laptops to TVs displayed around our offices. There is no way to know how large or small the metrics are on any given device. I wish that we had a grid or template so that the dashboard can be customized for a specific resolution or screen size without hours of trial and error.

Fred
CSM in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Grow just so-so

Kommentare: I thought it was fine but not very impressive

The UI is looks good / modern. Our use case for Grow was reporting a specific metric and it is a good tool for reporting.

The filters are kind of finnicky and I found I would refresh them multiple times and get different values back after each refresh

CEO in Schweden
Kino & Film, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Grow helps you to grow

Kommentare: Its helpful on a daily basis.

I love the dashboard, its simple and its also easy to just cut and paste into presentations. It helps us to stay on top of our numbers and KPIs.

As a normal users I feel its sometime s a bit hard to do changes in the dashboard.

Kody
Department Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Grow keeps everything in one place

Kommentare: Everyone in the company can keep track of KPI's much easier. This saves the company money and helps them to perform better.

Grow makes it easy to create the perfect dashboard that can hold all of your KPI's in one place. It is great to be able to quickly glance at your computer and see how the company is doing with all of its separate goals.

Building the reports can be time consuming, but this is made much less of an issue thanks to their support team and the new tools that they have released recently.

Tim
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Visibility!

We enjoy being able to see all our satay very clearly streamlined and optimized in one place!

There really aren’t many negatives, maybe just trying to integrate to other systems as that can be difficult at times.

Kristopher
VP - Finance in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Grow has been an amazing reporting tool. All of the executives look at the grow reports every day.

Kommentare: easy to review

The visualization of the product is amazing. It has a wow factor to it that makes everything you are presenting look so positive. It is really useful to be able to provide daily results to everyone on the team. Makes communicating results more easy

It is a really great visualization tool but it lakes the ease of use and ability to drill down deeper. Each metric stands alone and it is great for presenting but not necessary for analyzing

Deepali
student in Indien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Good online web-based trading platform

Kommentare: The architecture is secure and your transaction is conducted securely, the transaction will nearly always be completed and you will receive the units you ordered. Both a trading and a demat account require no fees to start an account.Personally, I have invested into stocks and redeemed without issue.

Grow provides free account opening and no ongoing maintenance fees.The Grow app is to be downloaded from the Google Play Store and the App Store for users of Android and iOS smartphones.

Even though it's a chat window, sometimes responses take hours. no help available round-the-clock.