Moki MDM

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Accounting Manager
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience has been great. Customer Service has greatly improved. I love working with Carlos.

Vorteile: I have 80+ Devices at multiple sites and I like the fact I can monitor the software and also process updates and maintain them from any web browser. Makes my job easier for sure.

Nachteile: Sometimes there is a delay on the dashboard when I process a change

von Moki Mobility an 10.1.2020

Thank you for your review and your business. If there is anything else that we can do to assist, please let us know. Thanks!

Perfect in simplicity

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Tom K.
Partner

Kommentare: Overal experience has been very good and we have used the platform for little over 4yrs. now. As in many other systems, there are it's own tricks to learn but once you got those, you'll be satisfied enough and a need to look elsewhere is low.

Vorteile: The basic use of the platform is simple enough in a computer. It is easy to check all the vitals in one or two views, which is great and the scalability to manage larger networks is made easy. It is at it's best in Android platform. IOS is great too but Apple limits the experience at their end.

Nachteile: Moki's lack of responsiveness does not support your viewing experience in iPhone and only nearly in an normal size iPad. A responsive UI to check my system status without the need of computer access would be great.

von Moki Mobility an 10.1.2020

Hello, Tom, and thank you for your review. You are correct that Moki's platform does not render very well on smaller 5 to 7-inch devices. We have plans to make the UI more friendly for those customers who need to access their accounts on the go.

Thank you for your continued business and let us know if there is anything that we can do to help.