SherpaDesk

SherpaDesk Bewertungen

von SherpaDesk

SherpaDesk is the most economical and effective ticketing solution that we've ever used.

Doug N.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We transitioned from the BigWeb Apps, so it took a little time to learn how to effectively use SherpaDesk.

Vorteile: SherpaDesk is adaptable for all users and groups of users. It's simple to enter, update, work on and close a ticket, and assets can be attached to a ticket. It's all web-based, so there is no client, so it's very device agnostic. The reports are informative and easy to generate. The process is now simpler to transfer tickets, including a feature to automatically route tickets to a user or queue.

Foundation of control for our IT support business.

Bewertet am 26.7.2017
John D.

Vorteile: - Easy to use.
- Great support.
- Full featured with options to enable only what is needed.
- Continually updated.
- A pleasure to use.
- Easy for end users, engineers and customers.
- Was up and using in 7.6 minutes.
SherpaDesk is great. It has changed the way I do business. I have tried and reviewed many different helpdesk/ticketing solutions and SherpaDesk is the best fit for us by far..

Nachteile: I struggled to find a sensible con to post. No deal breakers. Some features need improvement (which seems to be continually happening) as they are a little rough around the edges or overly complex. During my use we found one bug and made one suggestion which were both fixed/implemented in a timely manner.

Brilliant ticket management system

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Peter W.
Web Developer
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: SherpaDesk offers functionality we just didn't have with our old call management system. Being able to easily pass tickets across to other groups within the University, providing any relevant documents is in-valuable. Never once have we had a problem with attachments, or any other information, getting lost in the ether like our old provider did. Instead, SherpaDesk has been 100% reliable and secure.
SherpaDesk is updated regularly, ensuring any bugs or security issues are patched out ASAP.

Nachteile: The main, if only, negative I have for SherpaDesk is getting to grips with the system. It was a rather a big learning curve coming from a much simpler system. The user-interface looks very nice, but navigating it as a newcomer, and even an experienced user, can be troublesome.
Trying to understand weeks, sometimes months, of previous emails and correspondence can be confusing. But this seems to be a problem all ticket management applications suffer.

Robust Software

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Mary C.
owner/founder
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I really want to like this software and I think I'm going to be very pleased with it once I stick with it. However, the lack of clear "this is what you do to get started" leaves the user feeling a little overwhelmed.

Vorteile: I like the slate of features as well as the pricing. It looks like a great solution to incorporating a help desk as well as time tracking/invoice and will replace two different software solutions.

Nachteile: It is not intuitive to setup and the help guides could use improvement. I am going to have to dig in to fully use the software, and having only "setup videos" hampers those with limited internet options such as rural customers.

von SherpaDesk an 1.5.2019

Thanks for checking us out Mary! We are working on getting more self help articles out along with some more setup videos. The system has changed a lot over the last few months and some articles have already been dates. We know this is an issue for new users :( HOWEVER! Please feel free to send us questions at anytime to support@sherpadesk.com. We are quick to get back with you. You can also sign up for our weekly demo and talk directly with a product specialist on any questions you may have https://www.sherpadesk.com/book-a-demo

Simple, powerful ticketing

Bewertet am 2.5.2016
Micah Y.
IT Director
Zeitung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: If you're looking for a good web-based ticketing solution SherpaDesk deserves a look. It is straightforward and simple, and has been a great solution for us. If you use it for it's intended purpose, it is robust enough to do an excellent job and yet simple enough to have a very short learning curve.

Vorteile: Easy to understand for techs; good presentation of information in dashboards; It does what it is supposed to do effectively and for a good price. You can get very good reporting and offers very credible tools to help a manager manage workflow.

Nachteile: End users still have to understand the emails. Since the bulk of IT ticket work is generated by the lower end of the user base, easier to understand discussion chains would be nice. I haven't seen anyone really do it better - the time/date stamps make it easy for me, but I'm not at the low end of the user base (at least I like to think I'm not).

These Guys are Awesome

Bewertet am 4.2.2016
Brent J.
SE
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Cavern is the largest underground Co-location Facility in the world. A few years ago our customer satisfaction survey revealed that traditional Ticketing System was an process with room to improve. Since migrating to SherpaDesk we have received A+ on our customer satisfaction results including our ticketing system. In fact, a few of our 120+ clients have decided to use it along with other Sherpa Products and each one has told me personally that they love it!
Note, recommendations from me are hard to come by but the Sherpa Team has earned this one. Feel free to reach out directly with any questions. Brent Jeffries- Cavern Technologies

Vorteile: Ease of use for clients.
Reporting and tracking are simple with a very small learning curve. If there is a report you are looking for, they will gladly help as they realize others may be looking for the same thing.
This is a well refined SaaS solution.

Nachteile: N/A, I don't have any complaints or areas I wish were improved.

The best helpdesk system for education enterprises

Bewertet am 29.1.2018
Eric C.
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I love how configurable Sherpadesk is. There are dozens of functions that are available within the system that can either be turned on or turned off per instance. Our organization has 2 instances (one for IT and one for Maintenance) and we are able to configure them both to include the options that make sense for that part of the organization. The ability to create tickets from an email and communicate with users via email are my favorite features within the system.

Nachteile: I have not found any true "cons" to this system. We did encounter a couple of issues during our initial setup but Sherpadesk support (which is hands down the quickest and most professional support team I've ever worked with) was able to help us get through any of those initial hang ups.

A Hidden Gem in a Sea of PSAs

Bewertet am 1.3.2018
Chris P.
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: It's simplicity, speed, and responsive support. Also, it's email parser is 2nd to none, allowing us full control in creating tickets (even on the user's behalf), updating, closing, adding billable time, and more all from email - which is one less interface we need to login to! We've tried other PSA solutions and were pleasantly surprised what Sherpadesk offers.

Nachteile: It's only been out for 3 years, still has a few rough edges, but they come out with product updates every two weeks and we doing all the right things to mature while keeping it simple.

Great product

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Raul S.
Consultor freelancer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Vorteile: All in one with ticketing, time tracking, invoicing and customer notifications

Nachteile: As many fields can be customized so that I can use it in other laguages then EN the main fields on emails I can't.
Not a deal breaker but then....

The right ticketing system for sma businesses

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Michael G.
It manager

Kommentare: Satisfied with the product. Only wish they had phone support.

Vorteile: The first tech is always free. The software has some really neat email parsing functions that allow you to open a ticket, put time against it, notes, categorize and close a ticket all in one email.

Nachteile: The software feels a bit clunky. Coming from other ticketing systems it's not the prettiest, but it gets the job done.

Decent ticketing system with a lot of functionality

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Technology Specialist
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Several ways to sort and access tickets, modern interface, and overall very functional. There is also a phone app, which is a plus. Have not had a need to contact support, so I can't answer to the support quality.

Nachteile: As other users here, I also transitioned from BigWeb Apps (about 6 months ago), so there has been a bit of a learning curve to this one, and I'm actually still trying to learn all of it's functions. Though I like the overall modern look of SherpaDesk, I feel that BigWeb Apps was much easier to navigate. You have to click a lot more places in SherpaDesk in order to get where you're trying to go (as opposed to the simplistic interface of BigWeb Apps). This is the reason I couldn't give it a full 5 start.

Great ticketing platform without the big price tag

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Bjoern F.
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: very straight forward pricing model, much more competitive than the big players in the market
the software has all the features we need (mostly time tracking) and can do a lot more that we don't even utilize
support is very helpful and quick to respond and implement changes

Nachteile: maybe not as flexible as some other platforms, but it also is way cheaper and so much simpler to setup and administer

A simple work order system that helps keep the organization on track

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Ray W.

Vorteile: The app is a convenient way to input and keep track of work orders for the multiple buildings under our management.

Nachteile: There are minimal drawbacks but none of them are insurmountable.

Very Sharp Product with Many Easy-to-Use Features

Bewertet am 26.2.2018
David Y.
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: This product is fully-hosted, and with a very intuitive interface implementation is easy. We started with some features "turned off" so we could grow into them as we gained experience with the product and was surprised at how well it handled us using additional features on existing tickets, etc.

Nachteile: More flexibility in reporting would be great - a pre-bill report so you can check invoices for accuracy before creating them, for example, along with the ability to customize the invoice layout. A big item for us as a weak point is more granularity and control over what emails go out to clients. We have a number of "just get it done" clients who don't want to see progress report, awaiting response, and other interim emails that we sometimes see slipping out of the system.

SherpaDesk has proven to be a solid decision for our District

Bewertet am 24.4.2017
Darryl Z.
Senior System Manager
Bildungsmanagement
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Easy implementation, will all the support features we needed, with an easy to use interface. The solution comes with multiple avenues you can interact with your tickets, and provide updates a crossed any platform with an internet connection. A completely cloud hosted solution, based on a subscription model. This makes it easy to manage from the IT administrative end. The support we've received thus far has been great.

Nachteile: So far, nothing major to note. They are making some enhancements to their reporting, which will be nice once it's made available.

von SherpaDesk an 25.4.2017

Thanks for the feedback Darryl! On the next release we will have a new visualization creator and Dashboards! Stay tuned for the next release

End of a long search

Bewertet am 20.5.2016
Christian P.
IT Consulting, Helpdesk, Security and Web Specialist
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Well, I'm an italian IT Tech. I need to take care of my customers, I need to track whenever they call me or send me email requests, track time spent for assistance, and so on.
So I needed something super fast and easy to use real time while receiving phone calls, emails or doing remote/on-site assistance.
I spent 3 months through different solutions.
I actually needed just 1 seat to try, test and choose; we're a very small IT consulting agency, so a fair price is mandatory.
We had our 1 seat and the full potential of the service permanently free (and we'll add more seats soon).
Well, it's been easy to manage and configure from the beginning. You don't need to understand everything from time-0 to use it, you easily become familiar with everything in the first few days, tweaking the setting on your needs.
It's not the most complete solution of all, but it's a perfect blend of speed/ease of use/price/flexibility for a small reality like we are.

Vorteile: Ease of use;
no limited functions or super priced options;
very fast;
pretty flexible for customization;
white-labeled;
affordable price

Nachteile: Some redundant unremovable fields in ticket classification;
I really miss not being able to translate customer's GUI;
Email reports customization shoud be improved to be more flexible.

Great option for keeping track of Service tickets

Bewertet am 4.2.2016
Robert H.
Assistant IT Director
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We have multiple clients with multiple locations. We use SherpaDesk to keep track of open service calls, pull reports on how long it takes our employees to address the calls, how much time we're spending on the solving the problem, and billing our customers for that time.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Easy to pull reports, excellent customer service when we have a problem.

Nachteile: Like all cloud based apps, we're dependent on the health of the cloud. When there's an issue with the cloud architecture, we have no service. This has only happened on a few occasions.

Solid, simple product

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Computer Support Specialist
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Ease of the SherpDesk tool is appreciated. Keeping it Simple! I appreciate simplicity and not a lot of bells and whistles. I am still very new to SherpaDesk and need more time to truly assess the tool. However, I am well versed in ticketing software and simplicity is key. I appreciate that the online application has not once failed on me.

Nachteile: Being relatively new to SherpaDesk, I cannot state there are many cons. There are features I do not use but I expect to incorporate some features into our workload soon.

Excellent Solution for Growing MSP

Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Shannon M.
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Full functionality without spending hours to onboard and set up, basic needs to get an MSP off the ground and running, ability to customize as business grows, logical and functional work flow

Nachteile: Pricing plan adjusted without admin realizing but it was minimal and came with added functionality so all in all not a huge deal

Sherpa Desk is a great support desk app.

Bewertet am 5.2.2016
Callum R.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I have been using Sherpa Desk for over a year to handle support requests for my membership sites. It has a very intuitive design and is very easy to learn how to use all the features. It has done a fantastic job at enabling me to handle all my members support inquiries and I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking a support ticket system for their business.

Vorteile: Very easy to set up.

Nachteile: There is nothing that i have tried to do that it has not been capable of achieving.

Perfect for our needs

Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: As a facilities department in a school district, we have many needs from transferring work order tickets, internally and externally, responding with notes and pictures and custom reporting. SherpaDesk enables all of this on both desktop and mobile versions. The customer support is amazing.

Nachteile: While the reporting is robust, it is not always intuitive. It would be nice to have the non-technical names for each field. That said, once you figure it out, it works.

Excellent

Bewertet am 22.7.2016
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: User friendly, easy to process.
No problems with software, always easy to use and process requests.
Program used for IT requests. reliable system never fails.

Vorteile: Quick and easy to use

Nachteile: Have not experienced any Cons

Sherpa Desk review

Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Great to know someone knows...eases the anxiety of others :) I like sherpadesk. I believe that there is more to learn and know to really make it work for a school district. It is good to know that a request has been made and is shifted (hopefully) to the appropriate party to get the ball rolling to complete a request.

Nachteile: Need to know if I'm suppose to select where to send request.. but most cons have to be with user/admin side...

Effortless, user friendly and feature rich

Bewertet am 26.9.2017
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: This software is very user friendly. It was easy to setup and continues to be easy to maintain. Our team has caught on quickly and we have migrated a lot of data into this puppy successfully.

Nachteile: I hate that the tickets don't recognize urls in the body as clickable links. It's not that difficult to incorporate so I have to assume that it is considered a "security feature." If that is true, then allow us to click a checkbox to allow/deny the function.

Support + Time Tracking = Better Communications

Bewertet am 5.2.2016
Founder, CEO
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: SherpaDesk's combination of support ticketing and time tracking has allowed us to be better communicators both internally and externally (with clients). On-boarding new employees and new customers are a breeze due to the clean interface and seamless email integration. Highly recommend!

Vorteile: Ease of use, Customer Support, Feature rich, and Price

Nachteile: More integrations would be nice.