Game-Changer Tool!

Bewertet am 28.12.2019
Shade O.
Business Owner
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Ludus helps me create eye-catching, attention-worthy presentations. I feel like a ROCKSTAR when I present slides created in Ludus to my clients!

Vorteile: This tool (Ludus) takes creating presentations to a whole new level! The sheer power of the tool is the ability to add so many multi-media rich assets in an easy, almost intuitive way! The presentations you can create with Ludus (even by bringing in a presentation created by another tool like PowerPoint into Ludus) is so breathtakingly refreshing, Ludus has become my go-to tool for creating eye-catching presentations.

Nachteile: I wish they had more templates. They currently have about 3 templates which are good for starters. It would be good if they could add to this number quickly.

Efficient and Quality!

Bewertet am 8.9.2014
Kevin S.
director

Kommentare: We used this program for our four show season and found that it was quite easy. Personally, I like the ability to customize the program to my specific theatre needs. When something didn't work, an email got me a response and help within an hour.