So difficult I couldn't use it!

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Sales and Marketing Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare:

Vorteile: I liked the idea of being able to have digital signage in my store front window but that's about all it was...an idea because it was too difficult to work with.

Nachteile: I will preface this by saying that I do not work in the tech industry, however, I tend to be pretty technologically savvy. With that said, I got the digital signage up and running one time in my year of having this software! The interface is visually ancient and very confusing to navigate. I would upload an image only to not be able to get it to show on the digital sign. I even had my tech team try to work with it and they said it was extremely aggravating and difficult. I could go on but I'll simply say this. It needs a ton of work if it wants to compete in the marketplace.

Great Open Source Signage Machines

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Roy C.
Senior Web Developer
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Really enjoy the low cost of getting this software set up. You're able to deploy different layouts and campaigns depending on preference. We've really enjoyed having thi solution for both our horizontal and vertical signage machines.

Nachteile: The design layout editor is a little clunky and preview often is a little laggy.