Über Avaza

Arbeite an Projekten zusammen, verfolge die Zeit, verwalte die Ausgaben und stelle deinen Kunden eine Rechnung. In der Cloud von jedem Gerät aus verfügbar!

Erfahre mehr über Avaza

The ease of use once you get to know to program.

I wanted to use on a recent flight, but without purchasing wifi, I was unable to. I don't like giving airlines any more $ for wifi.

Bewertungen zu Avaza

Avaza hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 419 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Avaza bereits verwendet?

Taryn

Juliana
Juliana
Co-Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great to have everything from task management to invoicing in one place

Kommentare: Avaza deserves a shout out for their customer service. You can reach them via chat, and you usually get a reply within a few minutes. They have the best service of any vendor I've ever worked with.

The task management system is robust and easy to learn, so onboarding new people is simple. And for us, a big benefit was going straight from project to invoice. No more importing or exporting information and doubling up on data entry tasks.

Scheduling recurring tasks is currently a little clumsy. You cannot set a task for "First Monday" of the month, for example. However, I'm told they have improved scheduling for recurring tasks in the works by their customer service.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Work smart with this great PM software

Kommentare: There are both hard-working teams and smart ones. In this case, the latter is more accurate; Avaza is an excellent tool for any group working on numerous projects together, especially those with a high volume of interrelated tasks. Time tracking for teams, individual work hours, and even smaller tasks and subtasks are all included.

Avaza is mostly utilized by our company for PM and tasks. By removing mundane, time-consuming tasks, it frees up a significant amount of our time each week. Our actions are closely tracked and evaluated by Avaza. The process aids in locating bottlenecks and other trouble spots. Avaza is vital to the smooth functioning of our Admin, BD, and TS departments.

Although the quoting mechanism is solid, it lacks the adaptability necessary for our purposes. We'd love it if large projects could be broken up into stages. It would be nice if screenshots of attached images could be shown in the chat window.

Sarah
owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Functional but not a perfect fit

I liked the clean structure of Avaza, and the budget features. It's a good option for a business who doesn't rely heavily on project management to drive their productivity. Their customer service was very helpful though when I was letting them know we were going in another direction and they genuinely seemed to want to know what was driving our decision.

We run a marketing/PR based business, and we were looking for a one-stop-shop project management and back office system. While we knew that was a long shot, we tried Avaza for several months and even gave them a second go when our current system wasn't doing everything we needed as well. I would have liked to see Avaza have different dashboard customization views so we could tailor the system to be more project centered instead of a financial view upon logging in. Since we use a different billing and accounting software, this data on our dashboard would remain blank and the dashboard wouldn't even be utilized. Also by the time we added all of our employees and contractors to have timesheet accessibility, we would have been paying a lot more in extra monthly fees than we were looking to spend. It just started really adding up for us when other software companies offer these options within their pricing tiers.

Antwort von Avaza Software

Hi Sarah, thanks for your feedback. Avaza rolled out a fully customizable account dashboard some time back. User can add and remove dashboard widgets as they wish. We plan to add to the widget library over time. As for pricing, we believe Avaza is one of the most price competitive product in the market.

Tristan
Tristan
Owner in Österreich

Avaza is awesome

I have been a business owner for over 20 years, and we finally found Avaza about 5 years ago. It combines time-tracking with invoicing and project management in a very simple, and easy to understand way. We love it!

There are a few integrations that would be useful.

Maddie
Maddie
Game Developer in USA
Computerspiele, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

We use Avaza to track client billable time

Kommentare: The intelligent product has been the primary data management and business orchestration platform. My staff is able to keep better tabs on financial data and chances for investment thanks to the computerized system.

My team is able to cooperate more efficiently on projects because to Avaza's trustworthy tools. The network's secure chat features have helped businesses develop closer ties with their clients. When people are working together, they are able to accomplish more and have less problems with task management.

There are no unfavorable aspects that could disrupt processes. With reliable Avaza services, everything has been proceeding as planned. There appears to be a variety of ways we can collect the data needed to foresee customer service workloads.

Andre
President in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best App for my business I deployed in the last 20 years

Kommentare: This is the only app I have that I'm using daily and I see real value every time I use it.

Simple to deploy, integrate in my processes and in my day-to-day business management

Still haven't found a real downside. Cloning 100% of the project, tasks and project configuration would be great, but it forces me to think about any potential differences in my projects.

Makes Running a Business Painfree

Kommentare: Amazing. Makes life so much easier. Avaza + Quickbooks combo is pretty much all you need to get a successful service business off the ground and keep it organized.

Track projects and invoice all in one place. Integrates with Quickbooks Online. Always adding new features / improving.

Little selection for payment gateway integrations.

Hanno
Hanno
Founder in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The most comprehensive free Project Management Tool I know

Kommentare: I wanted to plan the founding process of my new agency and AVAZA helped me a lot with it.

It's richness on features. Gantt-Charts, easy import and export of data, integrated time tracking.

It's not as fast and beautiful as other tools.

Aziz
Instagram Marketing Expert in Tunesien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The perfect solution for managing freelance projects

I would say that one of the best features Avaza offers is the project management feature. It was really easy to use and had allowed me to visualize the progress that was being made in each project.

Avaza is such a great software and it included way more than what I was expecting. But I think it would be better if the developers provided more frequent updates for the mobile app.

Aron
Aron
CEO in USA

Major Fan

Kommentare: So far no software could beat this.

Everything - Gantt charts, Seamless invoicing & Full project and task management. Also great team management capabilities.

Wish there was a chrome extension along to easily clock time without visiting the tab.

Debra
Executive Producer/Process Management Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tried over a dozen resource management tools and chose Avaza

Kommentare: The more I use Avaza, the more I like it and the more I can see us using additional features.
It's been positive and we're glad to have chosen Avaza over the many other options out there.

We are a 10 person creative agency and were looking software to help us manage our schedules and resources. We wanted a clear, intuitive interface that would allow in-app communication and file sharing, color-coding to distinguish clients, a calendar view by team member or project view, a tracking of hours against total project budgets. The customer support is fast and friendly.

Setting up projects and tasks takes a bit of time, but there are robust reporting options that are worth the input time. I also wish that when, on the team calendar view, you dragged a task from (for example) four days to three days that the total hours would stay the same but be spread over a new date range rather than the driver being the number of days with hours/day locked.

Miguel
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Delivering Client Projects Is Easy With Avaza

Kommentare: Avaza is not overly complex, so it cannot accommodate really heavy projects with large teams or complexities. It does, though, provide amazing results for teams with a more direct approach to project delivery. I was able to implement its use in a software development firm that specialized in cloud applications. Specializing in Microsoft's online SharePoint environments, Avaza was the tool of choice to manage projects dealing with migrations and customization of such sites. It did include large projects and small ones, and managed time tracking for billing, as these were on an hourly basis. The features were just right. But because there was no custom coding and developing for which unit testing or QA department involvement, Avaza worked extremely well for them.

Avaza has all the core functionality that lets any business successfully manage and deliver client projects. It is not just for development projects. It can be used in a wide array of industries because of this basic general core of features. For starters, Avaza manages contacts and distinguishes them between clients (external contacts) and team members. It uses this to connect projects to its clients and the resources that will be working on these projects. The roles for the contacts are manage in the contacts section as well, allowing the admin to connect just the right resources and the features they need. Adding projects is fairly simple, as well. Create a new project and allocate the client to it. That is it. Then add the necessary tasks for the project, allocating team members from the contact list. You can even group into sections that can represent milestones, features, epics, or any description that fits your project or organizational business needs. Project views can also be customized. You can view projects in a Kanban styled board, as a Gantt chart or even as a list. Team members track time against the tasks until completion and the process is quite simple and straightforward. Avaza also provides team scheduling and provides forecasting capabilities across one or more projects. You can also manage timesheets, expenses and recurring expenses for all the projects in Avaza. Avaza offers the capabilities of providing your clients with quotes or estimates for projects, as well as managing invoicing, recurring invoices, credit notes and payments. And you can track all the work via an extensive library of reports.

Avaza is not a feature rich product for large enterprises or large projects with large teams, as these must track defects, reworks, testing and a host of other tasks that often have dependencies upon others. This is something Avaza does not manage and trying to track this level of effort is not something that can be done. So, this is definitely for smaller organizations or teams with basic projects.

Nathan

Awesome Value Robust Features

Kommentare: Overall it is a GREAT value for the money, they are spot on with value/$. While I miss some of the enterprise level features that SmartSheets and their competitors offer, I find the variety and quick to implement features of AVAZA to be outstanding!

The price point on this software is PERFECT for small startups, the support is included without heavy add on cost and the support is VERY GOOD, quick and EASY to understand!. Architecturally the layout is very nice, the user interface is easy to navigate and the color schema is pleasant. Working in the tool is mostly straightforward and easy to figure out without watching a ton of self help videos.

The reporting tool could use a minor update to the user interface so things are a little easier to use, The collaboration features could also use an update to have some sort of chat like function making collaboration easier. Zapier connection is nice but seems to be picky, one of my zaps to create Avaza tasks works for everyone on the team except one person. Kind of weird but not critical.

Antwort von Avaza Software

Hi Nathan, we are excited to inform you that we have launched the Avaza chat module. The new module enables Direct, Group, Channel and Task chat from a single user interface. A truly unified inbox for all your discussions. The mobile app with push notifications keeps you up to date with all your discussions. You can learn more by following this link https://www.avaza.com/chat I hope you enjoy the new chat module and we look forward to receiving your feedback.

Gemma
Gemma Thirsk in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Avaza has changed my business and alongside that... life!

Kommentare: The best thing about Avaza is it solves so many problems in one easy to use program that can be accessed from anywhere. Couple this with a Dropbox account and you can access everything you could possibly need from anywhere with an internet connection. They even have a handy app version for your phone and iPad. Currently my whole sales and design process from start to finish runs from Avaza - estimate, management, invoice, payment and follow ups. My life is easier and I am more productive.

Project management has become a dream. It is so simple and easy to create and schedule tasks. I can work at a fixed rate or with timesheets easily. Clients can view beautiful estimates and invoices in PDF format or online. The 'pay online' feature is great as it makes it so much easier to get paid - which means less time chasing up invoices!

I wish Avaza was easier to use in the first instance. After spending some time getting my head round it I have realised it is perfect for what I need but in the beginning I was missing out on some really useful tools as I didn't know about them or didn't know how to use them. Although it is worth mentioning that Avaza's support team are extremely friendly and helpful whenever you have a question. Stick with it, ask the questions and you won't look back.

Antwort von Avaza Software

Thanks, Gemma for your review and shoutout to the support team. We are continually improving the onboarding experience with an improved Get Start page, better onboarding emails and more.

Jitendra
CEO in Indien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We as a startup company were looking for 360 degree solution.

Kommentare: Our startup company PowerPoint Geek. We started using this software from day 1. In between we tried another software and our customers were not happy. The reason was they were not able to pay from other software. Our customer asked to send invoice from Avaza only. As they find it very easy to make payment online from the direct invoice web version link.

We found Avaza from google. First we tried a free trial and after that we subscribe for premium. We send customer estimates and invoices from Avaza. Also, whenever someone approves or disapprove estimates is done directly from the online web version of estimates. When we send customer a invoice, he can directly make paypal payment from the web version and it get updated directly to our dashboard. Now we have started using projects to assign task to our designer and that also work great. Live support are quick to reply. PowerPoint Geek are permanent member of this software and we are quite comfortable in using this software.

No Cons. Really good online software. We have tried many other and found this to be the best. So no cons at all.

Maria
Consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best time tracking and invoice software for small consulting firm

Kommentare: Avaza has made time tracking of team members and creating invoices much more efficient for us - before we were using Excel and manually making our invoices. We have been using Avaza for about 4 months now, and it has made tracking time so much easier. We now use the reporting function to make sure we are not going over the project's budget and hours.

I searched through so many different software platforms to use for tracking time and doing invoices - this one could achieve everything our small consulting firm needed - everything can be customized - hourly rate versus project rate, you can change the info in the invoices pretty easily. Not only was Avaza the best price compared to all the other options, but it also had the best features for our company . You can also separate tracking time by client and by project - a feature needed as a consulting firm, but a feature

I wish the reports could be a little bit more editable - adding in additional foot notes, because we invoice all of our clients in the system, but when consultants want to invoice our company to get paid, they have to create an invoice outside of the system.

Debjit
Freelancer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A simple and powerful client and project manager.

Kommentare: I just love the simple easy to setup approach. I can set up and start using the software within days, and there are no learning curves. I just used their project management and time tracking which is great. I can recommend my customer/user to use this service so they can simplify their task. I am still trying this and getting some awesome result.

Simple and clean setup is what I can set up easily. I like the simple wizard just in front of me and all the process updates are in front of me. The UI is clear simple and just workes as they should be. I love the minimalistic and to the point menu of it. Menu structure is also just in front of me, no more finding or take a note for just a menu. And yes it really does what it tells even in the free plan it is so much initiative then others I have tried. Project management and Time tracking are what I use most of the time and just workes. I am happy that I gave this a try.

Reports can be improved. I am not very comfortable with the report features. I just get confused and get lost with so much reporting options. Also, I think the report should be under every particular subject.

Antwort von Avaza Software

Hi Debjit, I am glad to let you know that the reports module got a major upgrade. All reports are organised under each major category. Commonly used reports can be saved with filter values and can be scheduled for email delivery as well. Avaza now supports more than 50+ insightful reports with all the information at your fingertips. Please feel free to reach out to our friendly customer support team with further feedback via direct chat from within the app or on our website.

Grace
QA Manager in Costa Rica
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for all types of users

Kommentare: Love it!

I loved the clear usage of the tool, seems and is very easy to use. All information is available at some clicks, also gives a overview for historic data which is great for management purposes. When it comes to filling the data is easy to do timelines by weeks and also gives the chance to create templates for filling repetitive tasks and just copy from one week to another.

It will be awesome if the tool can provide a "guide" for First Time User Experience. Besides that is great!

Antwort von Avaza Software

Hi Grace, thanks for taking the time and leaving us such a detailed review. We have plenty of useful Getting Started Guides and Videos on our support site. In addition to that our friendly 24/7 support team is at your service if you require any assistance. You can reach out to them via chat or email.

Quintus
Quintus
Founder & Managing Director in Neuseeland
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Avaza is absolutely amazing

Kommentare: The software is really amazing in that I have used it for so much more than what I initially anticipated. I now use it for recurring invoices too and managing support contracts. It is so easy to use overall

The huge list of functionality and ease of use. Great set of standard reports. The software replaces a few other tools - project management, financial, timesheets, tracking expenses, reporting

I feel the project scheduling part of the software can be enhanced and the Gantt Chart view. That does not mean that it is not useful - it just does not work easily when the plan changes or for advanced scheduling

Antwort von Avaza Software

Hi Quintus, We are glad to let you know that we have added significant new improvements to our Resource Scheduling module including scheduling by total hours, sorting by availability and a lot more. Please check it out and feel free to reach out to our friendly support team with any further feedback on support@avaza.com or via direct chat from within the app or our website.

Anja
Director in Südafrika
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avaza is the best

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with them so far! Really responsive, easy to use and very beautiful!

Their customer service is exceptional. They really go above and beyond to fulfil requests

I would like to be able to use more features when paying the highest package. I feel there are still many things that I can use in the software, but lack the funds to do so, which is forcing me to go to other apps to reach my goals

Stijn
Chief Technology Officer in Belgien
Industrieautomation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Collaborative Project tool

Kommentare: Avaza helped us to overcome our geographic distribution. Vydraulics is an organization that is spread over several countries using different project management tools. Being easy to use and cloud based, we could integrate Avaza very easy in our organisation.

The cloud based software is very easy to setup and learn to team members. It's easy to get an overview of the project using lists, gantt or kanban views. Tasks are easy to plan and follow up. Furthermore the timesheets are well integrated into the software. The collaboration with internal and external (customers/suppliers) people is well designed and easy to manage.

It is not so easy to track a project purely on time parameters. Sometimes it requires complex project reporting to get time based (lead times, estimated versus tracked time) parameters the way you want to have them. The reporting is however very extensive, so you will find your answer. If not, you can always get help from the Avaza support.

Angel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Avaza user

Kommentare: Great experience all in one capabilities

It does exactly what I need it to do when collaborating with customers

Everything is great nothing to dislike. It offers all I need!

Deniz
Customer Relations Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Budget your projects at an affordable price with Avaza.

Avaza has an easy to use interface. It's time to stop messing around with multiple apps, subscriptions, and spreadsheets. Avaza is a seamless, productive platform that teams use to collaborate on projects, plan resources, track time, manage expenses and bill clients. I like that it enables us to achieve successful projects with task collaboration, file sharing, discussions, activity flows.

It is a successful software that does not have anything missing or dislike.

Brendon
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent, full of features and inexpensive.

Kommentare: I've been a web development contractor for 5 years. Software for project-planning, time-tracking, invoicing... believe me I've tried them all. Avaza has all of the above rolled into one software. The monthly subscription is pennies compared to what I was spending on multiple other softwares and the time it took to move information around.

Avaza is simple, clean, and intuitive. Time tracking is stolen straight from Harvest, time items are straight from project management tasks, and invoices are inherently customizable by populating from tracked time or manually entering expenses. There is also recurring invoicing and online payment links. The Avaza team is always rolling out some new features and honing the UI, plus email or ticket support has been at most an hour delay.

I used to have a small list of cons, but I sent them as ideas to the Avaza team and they actually built what I needed. Awesome.

Katie
Katie
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Project and Client Management with Invoicing All in One Place!

Kommentare: Avaza allows me to keep all my clients and their individual projects in one place without sorting through a maze of emails (or worse - missing an email). Since I'm already tracking projects here it makes since to also include my invoicing in the same place. My clients are informed every step of the way and can view and pay invoices from the same place. I believe it is helping me create a better client experience and their customer service has been fantastic!

I love being able to manage and collaborate with my clients in one place. It's easy to track my time and expenses and then add them to their invoice. They can view project progress, leave comments, and view and pay invoices. On my end I can easily see tasks in the order they should be done according to their due dates. It's ideal for my job as a private photo editor.

Avaza has the tools I need but I do have a wishlist of things I'd like to see in the future. For one, the dashboard isn't interactive, so you can't actually click on anything and go to that task - it's just a snapshot. I also wish that there would be more options for notifying clients when project status changes to started and complete. Currently I leave a comment to notify them when things are done.