Filtern nach:

Über AGRIVI

Komplette Farmverwaltungssoftware, die Landwirte bei der datengesteuerten Entscheidungsfindung zur Steigerung von Produktivität und Rentabilität unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über AGRIVI

Ashley R.
Owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Simple, but powerful farming software

Kommentare: I have been using Agrivi for several months and I must say it has fulfilled my expectations completely. I have tried several farming apps before, but usually they don't have support for all of farm activities (tasks, finances, inventory, documents, etc.) and I am not a fan of using several apps. Agrivi has it all at one place, it is simple to use and has great dashboards where I can instantly view summary of all my activities. There is place for improvements on mobile apps, since it supports key features at the moment, but sometimes I would like to have it all on mobile :)

Ron R.
Farm Owner in Kroatien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Top quality product and customer service

Kommentare: We have implemented Agrivi Enterprise solution to improve tracking all field activities and costs on our farms. Through integration with our ERP system (MS Dynamics NAV), we get all financial data booked automatically in our ERP system. The service and customer support were on the highest level and the product is 100% fulfilling all our expectations in terms of features, easiness to use and performance. We especially like its in-depth farm analytics which I find the best on the market.

Petros L.
manager in

farm management system

Kommentare: its user friendly

Helen C.
Co-op Manager in Kroatien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Superb for both farmers and agricultural cooperatives

Kommentare: Thanks to Capterra we came across Agrivi while we were searching a software for managing our cooperatives and we're delighted with this software. All farmers in our co-op have started to use Agrivi which gives them full control over thier production and we can monitor the entire co-op performance easily and we also handle all communication with farmers through the system which saves us time significantly. Thanks guys!

Patrick W.
Farmer in Kroatien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great software with even better customer service

Kommentare: For me it is important not only to use good software, but to have a great customer support as well. Guys from Agrivi are doing a fantastic job regarding this, they have great product and they treat their customer like a king.

Helen R.
Manager in Kroatien

Perfect for farmers

Kommentare: The best farm management software and fantastic customer service. They really care about farmer's needs.

Mary M.
Owner in Österreich

Very simple to use

Kommentare: If find Agrivi very simple to use and fully-featured farming software. I would recommend it for sure.

Edward I.
RECEIVING AND INSPECTION OFFICER in Italien

Ease to use

Kommentare: user friendly, but requires expert knowledge of IT