Über Tradogram

Verwalten Sie Ihre direkten und indirekten Einkäufe auf Ihrer eigenen Einkaufsplattform. Gratis-Version verfügbar.

Erfahre mehr über Tradogram

User friendly, ensures transparency , put all needed team in one interface.

I can't pull reports that with all of the information that I or upper level management needs. I don't like that the software just sends out an email.

Bewertungen zu Tradogram

Tradogram hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 64 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tradogram bereits verwendet?

Ray
Project Manager & PMO Officer in USA
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This is a slick tool that works (!) and is really easy to navigate around.

Kommentare: The handling and processing of ordering S/W and H/W; record keeping; forecasting; maintaining historical data, budgeting, approvals - all made very easy!

More experience related: The support desk is super to work with and spot on with resolutions. Most: Constantly upgrading the product, with features and functions that really assist you. A well thought out design of the product, definitely with the help and influence of A/P SMEs. Helps on the back-end of a fiscal year - what I spent this year with whom and how I can leverage this data in forecasting the future FY. Reporting is great - dump the data and analyze vendors, spend, historical data, bid process, etc.. Solid product, with no defects detected. Don't forget to review the tutorials within the application neat little feature. Start with creating a requisition, etc walks you through the process. Definitely, I endorse this product for/in your organization. We (IT) have not shared the product with Accounting and Finance. This is our best-kept company secret.

Nothing that I can identify. I've worked with SAP and PeopleSoft - this application makes it so easy.

Antwort von Tradogram Inc.

Thank you so much for the review Ray, we love working with you too!

Rachelle
Business Systems Administrator in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Incredibily User-Friendly Purchasing Software used by Home Builder

Kommentare: I spent weeks scoping out programs, researching and doing demos, and Tradogram is like no other and beat all the other programs by a long shot. They are responsive, fairly priced, software is so easy to use & maintain and their programmers are based out of the same building, so there aren't multiple time-zones to work against if you need to speak with support. We are very happy Tradogram customers!!

Tradogram has made our processes run smooth and straight-forward. Everyone - from the Site Supervisors, trades to the office staff, have been able to use and navigate without any issues. Some of the site supervisors have never really used a computer in their job, and they were able to create PO's and understand the system within 30 mins of using it. I am very pleased with how easy it is to create a PO, how easy the approval process is for all parties & how the program communicates through email (with just a click of a button you can view a PO or approve/reject). Everything is customizable and we were able to tailor the program to work exactly how we envisioned. We were even able to add a link to a SharePoint folder right on the PO itself, so trades could access the project files. Another huge positive, is that this program is cloud-based, so anyone can access it from anywhere. It has made working remotely infinitely easier. Also, budgets are easy to import and track by accessing the "Spend Report". This is a huge deal for us, so we can see the original budget vs. what we've spent to show what is remining for each line-item.

Initially with the integration setup, there was an issue with getting the vendors to push over from QuickBooks Online and a lot of the GL accounts were not communicating. But with the help of the support team, we were able to get to the bottom of all the issues quickly and effectively. They were super helpful in getting it working and integrated properly. Also, not really a con because we got around it, but we were told there was an iPhone app coming out for this software before Christmas, and it still hasn't been released. We rely heavily on apps for communicating/working remotely, since our whole crew is working from different cities & provinces. So instead, we decided to get our site supervisors iPads and we saved the web login page to the home screen of the iPad, so it works just like an app. It seems to work better anyway because the screen is bigger and easier to navigate on.

Antwort von Tradogram Inc.

Thank you for the lovely review Rachelle! We love working with you and your team too!

Crystal
Program Coordinator in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tradogram

I like the way that way that it is set up and it is very user friendly

The fact that you cannot edit requests or add documents once it has been sent. Also that unless a request has been awarded, there are no reporting options.

Antwort von Tradogram Inc.

Thanks for the feedback Crystal! There are many comparison tables and charts available for your active requests. We will be adding more editing capabilities to requests very soon! We'll keep you posted :)

Dan
Purchasing Manager in Kanada
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tradogram Review - Galloway Lumber/Smartlam NA

Kommentare: With tradogram I have implements a process into our company that allows me to track how much is spent on a specific job or task. I like that it collects data on all of the material I buy as well. It has and will allow me to collect data for research more easily. This way I will be able to see where to save money over time.

What first caught my eye was the user friendly interface. There is ease of use throughout the process of using Tradogram. The online chat support is great, they are always friendly and get back to me within a reasonable time and 90% of the time can solve any issues I am having.

I do not like when I search for a PO, or a delivery etc. and I find the one I want and open it, when I click to go back to Purchase orders, it takes me back to the first page of all the PO's I want it to go back to what I have searched for...

Antwort von Tradogram Inc.

Thank you for the feedback Dan! We are taking all your notes into consideration for future upgrades. Feel free to contact support at any time with suggestions, we love to hear from users and even offer customization options. :)

Kristi
Executive Vice President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good off the shelf solution for direct mail purchasing

Kommentare: It's been great. Our contact is responsive and we have direct email access. We can reach out and ask any question and they'll respond with answers. It's nice to speak to someone whenever you need help with something and not an automated system. Much more personable.

This software provides us with the fundamentals of vendor management, requests for quotes, purchase orders, and reconciling invoices.

There are areas we would like to customize more for our particular industry and way of doing business, some of them are too big for Tradogram to implement, however, we have been able to purchase customizations on several areas that have helped as alternative solutions. They are always willing to see what they can do to address the request.

Ana
Administrator in USA
Import und Export, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cost-effective streamlined purchasing solution

Kommentare: The customer service has been exceptional. They respond within minutes and channel inquiries to the right department. For its cost-effective solution, Tradogram definitely offers a much higher return on investment next to others because of their attention to details when resolving situations.

100% visibility of our spending. The flow of data among modules makes it very friendly and efficient to take actions available including report generation within each module. The flexibility to edit POs once issued is a plus. Very clear and easy to navigate dashboard feature. The very soon-to-be most liked in the near future is the smartphone App. Eagerly awaiting its deployment!

Tradogram comes with no basic written instructions to use its modules and grasp the flow of data. It is a simple software but that would save the many hours taken to become familiar.

Adam
Purchasing Specialist in USA
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Small Companies with small budgets

Kommentare: My overall experience with Tradogram has been an A+. Our business has become more efficient due to the flexibility and visibility of Tradogram. We are a small business with a small budget and this software checks off all of our "needs" list, and also some of our "wants" list. You won't be disappointed.

This is very powerful purchasing software. It was meant for buyers who need to stay on top of their purchases and be able to provide statuses of their orders instantly. The dashboard feature allows you to track orders that are late, and orders that are due to arrive. No need to run expedite reports! The status feature of "pending supplier acceptance" which requires the supplier to approve your purchase order is a game changing feature. You can always stay on top of your orders making sure they are processed and not disregarded. My engineers can enter requisitions electronically which makes the PO creation process just a couple clicks. We utilize the projects feature so we can control and have immediate visability to spend.

We have tens of thousands of items (part numbers), and trying to download to CSV to view the data is a struggle. However, all other CSV downloads needed for all other data has been fast and efficient.

Carlos
Sr. Procurement Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Software review

Inventory, deliveries, and contract management. Tech support. Report issuance.

Needs more refinement in certain modules such as adding tracking delivery in Expenses. Requests are to restrictive. There should be more adaptable such as adding files in chats with vendors and more flexibility to modify. Ability to interact with other platforms such as Google suite and project management software. When sending emails to vendors, there should be a capability to send to more than one.

Vishal
Senior Manager in Malaysia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tradogram- ease to use ERP/P2P software

Kommentare: We were looking for an ERP/P2P solution which does the job and which makes procurement process simple.
The Software does this job effective and cloud solution helps on the ease with which we can get the whole organization on Tradogram. The product has a nice demarcation for goods and services offered. Would recommend this for small to medium scale organizations.

The ease and intuitiveness which is embedded in the process flow, the initial conversations with the product team when we were looking to understand the features of the Product and the easy customization options

Themes can be improved and the UI is also good but can be made better.

Mary
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tradogram Versitility

Kommentare: Tradogram has transformed the way we operate our organization. I highly recommend talking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to learn more about the program’s functionality.

Our organization was quoted $75,000 to create an online grocery ordering platform for our nonprofit that provides services to older adults. We found Tradogram and worked with the team to customize the software to meet our needs. Tradogram is versatile and easy to use. It has totally transformed how we provided services and allowed us to grow our organization. It’s really fun to use the program for something totally different from what it is intended.

We needed the purchase order to sort items on the pdf but it did not have the functionality to meet our needs. We worked with the developers and they quickly and efficiently solved our problem and created a sort function!!

Teimuraz
CIO in Georgien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Product, Good Features

Our company has been looking for procurement solutions for a long time. Then we discovered the system Tradogram, which met all our requirements. It is very convenient to use, has lots of excellent features, suppliers are very easy to use it. In a word, the best system among them that we have seen and experienced, I advise everyone to try, do not regret it.

It has no disadvantages, We like it very much, and if we have some suggestions, they always ready to help us.

Alex
Supply Manager in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to pick up and easy to use.

Limited training required, easy to pick up and easy to use. When in trouble there's always the online chat assistance who are very helpful.

For requisitions/purchasing Tradogram is fantastic however, stock management capability is bare minimum and very limited. Due to limited features; when requesting for "quality of life" amendments or additional features, Tradogram's default response is always payment upfront at the forefront of their minds rather than satisfying and keeping existing customers. Understand there are development costs involved however, with online comparison websites these days it doesn't take much for a customer to consider switching.

Crystal
Associate Clinic Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A product to get you organized!

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Tradogram has been wonderful. This product has allowed us to log and know what inventory we have, order from that inventory list and/or from outside companies. Invoicing has allowed us to keep track of our spending or manage the status of our purchases.

There is many features of this product we like. The inventory management, ease of ordering, the creation of invoices for tracking and management, and the tiered access/permission levels.

I wasn't a part of the team who set this software up, but as a user, it would've been helpful to have video instructions/guidance on the functionality per user type to assure we are utilizing all the features available.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the review, Crystal! We have many tutorial videos in the knowledge base, check them out here: https://www.tradogram.com/resources/knowledge-base

Getnet
Sales Manager in Äthiopien
Import und Export, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Tradogram experience

Kommentare: Procurement was hectic as it has very long delay times, unable to trace it and request and final procured was usually different. After using Tradogram, waste of products from unwanted purchase is reduced, improved efficiency.

It makes life easier as 1) easy to create request 2) makes follow-up easier 3) can see the status 4) sends email notification. And gives dashboard for further improvement.

I don't have any at the moment for any of the features.

Eve
EA to CEO in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Phone Support

Kommentare: I needed assistance on the Tradogram approval system and was promptly helped by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] professionally and thoroughly. He had a great demeanor and was very helpful. Grateful for the tech. support provided.

I really like how easy this software is to use. Make creating and generating POs easy. The approval process was a godsend to our company, which was lacking an approval system for internal purchases.

Nothing I don't like. Everything is fine, I just needed some assistance with the approval system so I don't mess it up.

Antwort von Tradogram Inc.

Thanks for the review Eve! Our team is always available to help assist you with any and all support requirements.

timothy
Vice President of Sales in USA

Tradogram has been spectacular.

It's easy and straightforward yet still powerful. I've searched and searched and demoed so many programs and tradogram is the only one that has been powerful enough to use the way we need, yet simple enough that the ramp-up time is nearly non-existent.

I wish it were more customizable. I don't use some of the functionality so I wish it could be hidden. There are also a few categories I wish I could change or delete because it doesn't reflect my business and never will. Overall, these are VERY minor complaints.

Antwort von Tradogram Inc.

Thank you Timothy! Tradogram is highly customizable and configurable. You can get rid of all the features that you won't be using from under your user permissions. Anything you deny access to will be completely removed from the account. We hope this helps :)

Santiago
ingenieria sistemas in Kolumbien
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A review about Tradogram

Kommentare: Buena,es excelente el hecho de que sea tan sencillo de usar por lo que lo recomiendo bastante.

Lo que mas destaco es la interfaz, es excelente, es muy fácil de usar y de aprender así mismo a implementar lo que lo hace una experiencia mas suave y amena para su implementación.

Por ahora no tengo nada relevante o verdaderamente negativo que resaltar,el software simplemente se comporta bien.

vor 4 Monaten

Glad that you're enjoying our software! Appreciate your honest feedback as well.

Anna
Procurement Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Purchasing

Kommentare: We use it every day and I really like it. The cost for the program is very reasonable.

This program is very easy to use, works and integrates well with our accounting program and I would recommend this to anyone.

It had some glitches at the beginning, changes and improvements have been made and has made program much easier to work with.

Paul
SDDCF Program Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Tradogram Review

Kommentare: It's good it's easy to use my only complaint is above.

I like the usability and inventory function I can see exactly what's available to me at our warehouse. I also like the way I can import carts to create reqs from outside websites

The order status feature is a big thing for me Closed, Pending, fulfilled needs to be done better. I see an order fulfilled but that does not mean I received the order I need a feature that says delivered or not delivered ordered from the company does not mean I received the product. This could be on our end but it needs a feature to tell me exactly which order I received and am still waiting for.

Biniyam
Procurement Officer in Äthiopien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Tradogram Procurement and inventory management softwares

Kommentare: Tradogram help us for simplifying the procurement process and we are efficient. We save our time and all documents and datas are kept on the system.

Its simplifies Manual Quotation collection. Its easy to fill on this app. Most Vendors likes it.

Its better if it works on BID analysis too.

Kelsey
Staff Accountant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Value for the Price

Kommentare: Tradogram is perfect for tracking spending and creating purchase orders for suppliers. It works perfectly for smaller-medium sized companies who want to house all purchases in one place.

Customer service is extremely helpful and is always just a chat away!

Integration to QB online could have better functionality. Not everything transfers over how I would want it to so I wish the Tradogram Team would be able to assist in the set up more, but as the administrator you basically have to set up everything yourself.

Antwort von Tradogram Inc.

Thanks for the review Kelsey! The QuickBooks Online setup will take a few tries to get it working perfectly on your account. I'm sure someone from our support team can help you out with that. :)

Chad
Technical Services Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good service form small business

Kommentare: Tradogram is a good way to manage purchases and tie them to projects.

This product was intuitive and easy to use for many different role types.

Could use more customizable reports for receiving parts

John Anthony
Procurement Specialist in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Na

Kommentare: Rating the experience 8/10, I think there are other rooms for improvements.

User Friendly Great help in terms of the spend and reports extraction

So far, I don't have any other comments or concerns while using the platform.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the great feedback John, and we are constantly improving our customer experience based on our user's suggestions.

hailu
Senior program Manager in Äthiopien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

procurement side

Kommentare: fine

user friendly, ensures transparency , put all needed team in one interface

a little bit expensive and does not have access working in offline

Heather
Nurse manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

purchase management

Kommentare: I enjoy how easy it is to use and the ability to save as a draft if needed as to not lose the inputted info if interrupted.

The system is very user friendly and does not take a lot of time to submit an order.

I wish that it had some recall so that I did not have to type things in everytime when they are repetitive orders.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Heather! Regarding the repetitive orders, just try the "clone" option. That way you can recreate a transaction with just a couple of clicks. Feel free to reach out to our support team if there's anything else we can assist with. :)