Über Tradogram

Verwalten Sie Ihre direkten und indirekten Einkäufe auf Ihrer eigenen Einkaufsplattform. Gratis-Version verfügbar.

Erfahre mehr über Tradogram

I like the usability and inventory function I can see exactly what's available to me at our warehouse. I also like the way I can import carts to create reqs from outside websites.

Same with the cost input, we put 0 for everything because we don't have the time to calculate all the factors for every item we leave that up to who we are ordering from.

Bewertungen zu Tradogram

Tradogram hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tradogram bereits verwendet?

Garion
Garion
Procurement and I.T. Systems Manager in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tradogram for Construction Business

Kommentare: Overall we love tradogram and continue to use it for our business for all procurement needs.

The procurement / purchasing module was simple to use, easy to track orders, receive orders, and search for frequently used items in my catalogue.

The inventory module could use some development to make it more user friendly.

vor 2 Monaten

Glad that you're enjoying our software! Appreciate your honest feedback as well.

Kristján Jóhann
Hótel Manager in Island
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and simple to use

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Over all very good. The service was good. Had some trouble with connecting with the team but this was a time difference issue on my part and more lack of availability from me than them. The service staff are very friendly and helpful. Also like how open they are to develop the system further with us.

Most of the system is quite intuitive and easy to use. It does require some training but not much. You have to get the settings right, but that is to be expected. Some things you can't be sure of until you throw this into action. Feel like we have a high degree of control.

The app looks good but was a bit buggy. Also I believe the analytics could be a lot more extensive and have more graphs and standardised reports.

ROXY
Global Supply Chain Operations Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

More Enhancement needed

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: As a previous user of SAP, tradogram is not intuitive but works for the smaller area of the organisation

The PO system is easy, training materials are useful

Too many enhancement required in order to be fit for purposes, not able to work as an ERP system, too many manual edit in each fields & setting area

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Roxy, we're sorry to hear that you're not happy with your experience using Tradogram. We would love to learn more and see if we can help make things better for you. Please get in touch with our customer success team so we can understand and resolve any issues you are facing. We should also clarify that Tradogram is not an ERP system; we, however, integrate with almost all major ERP and Accounting systems!

Rose
Scene Shop Coordinator in USA
Unterhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Helped me organize my PO's

Kommentare: On a scale of 1-10 It's been an average of 4-8. It got better as they made improvements on the program and was more usable for our application as they made changes. There are still little changes that could improve the overall user experience but now as I use it after the programmers made tweaks it has been a better experience.

I liked that it has more options on naming PO's and lets me keep track of what is has arrived/been delivered. Also lets me check my own items as delivered. In the item description having a link back to the items web page has been really helpful for quick reordering.

Not being able to split line items to two different codes. It glitches and changes the code I assigned something too and then I have to recreate a PO from scratch to fix it. Adding tax and other expenses is clunky and adds extra unnecessary clicking.

Lisa
Purchaser and Stage Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tradogram Review as a Purchaser

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm not a purchasing agent by trade- I"m a stage manager that does it on the side for all of our show op departments, so this is new software to me that I've not used before (really of any kind) and I don't know any better- but that being said I learned it quick so I think that means its pretty intuitive.

The fields are easy to fill in- it prompts me quickly to what I need to do next, or what I've missed. I like having a draft and the dashboard is super helpful.

Having to stop and lose my info sometimes to go and create a Supplier if I don't realize that supplier hasn't been used before. Sometimes I can't save a draft and I can't go forward until I've left to create the supplier. I can't get a specific but the search for PO's specifically has never worked for me (like putting in the PO number) not your system, maybe me. There are other aspects of search that are great.

Ilenia
Accounting Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Experience With Tradogram

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It comes with great budgeting and procurement features. It is smooth.

Never had regrets with Tradogram. It is smooth

Ruba
Procurement Manager in Libanon
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfactory

Kommentare: Once of the best easy system, accessible via mobiles. Our workflow is conducted and archived efficiently due to this system.

Tradogram is a Very User friendly software and it is integrated with Xero so we are running smoothly the procurement and finance operation due to the Tradogram system. We love it!

Version 2 once a PO is edited before approval

William
Assistant Director - Prof. Adei Studio for Research Excellence in Ghana
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

William Annoh - Tradogram Review Mar 2024

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very intuitive platform, does not require a lot of training at least for the functions i use.

Tradogram is a very easy to use and intuitive platform.

Tradogram has a lot of features that i do not use, so my dashboard always seems full however there are only about 2 or 3 functions i use.

Tsitsi
Marketing Officer in Simbabwe
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tradogram Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It is easy to use and ensures only necessary information is written. Cloning, saving and editing are really good functions.

The approval process restarts when a request is rejected. It is impossible to add an expense line i.e. the expense line we submitted may not be all-encompassing therefore, some expenses are put under wrong expense lines. It is also impossible to remove a wrong attached document. You will need to delete everything just to replace a document uploaded by mistake.

Georgina
Executive Director in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficiency

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It has reduced the use and movement from one office to the other and waiting for signing especially when they are not available. Approving officers can work wherever they are reducing delay.

Does not alert you when action is over delayed

Ana
Administrator in USA
Import und Export, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cost-effective streamlined purchasing solution

Kommentare: The customer service has been exceptional. They respond within minutes and channel inquiries to the right department. For its cost-effective solution, Tradogram definitely offers a much higher return on investment next to others because of their attention to details when resolving situations.

100% visibility of our spending. The flow of data among modules makes it very friendly and efficient to take actions available including report generation within each module. The flexibility to edit POs once issued is a plus. Very clear and easy to navigate dashboard feature. The very soon-to-be most liked in the near future is the smartphone App. Eagerly awaiting its deployment!

Tradogram comes with no basic written instructions to use its modules and grasp the flow of data. It is a simple software but that would save the many hours taken to become familiar.

Joel
SVP, Technology in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tradogram review - 2021

Kommentare: Great experience from initial presentation, testing, implementation and through support.

Very easy to customize and use. Setup and configuration was simple and easy to maintain.

Limited availability to turn off all features that were not necessary (to further simplify the user interface)

Mary
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tradogram Versitility

Kommentare: Tradogram has transformed the way we operate our organization. I highly recommend talking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to learn more about the program’s functionality.

Our organization was quoted $75,000 to create an online grocery ordering platform for our nonprofit that provides services to older adults. We found Tradogram and worked with the team to customize the software to meet our needs. Tradogram is versatile and easy to use. It has totally transformed how we provided services and allowed us to grow our organization. It’s really fun to use the program for something totally different from what it is intended.

We needed the purchase order to sort items on the pdf but it did not have the functionality to meet our needs. We worked with the developers and they quickly and efficiently solved our problem and created a sort function!!

Alex
Supply Manager in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to pick up and easy to use.

Limited training required, easy to pick up and easy to use. When in trouble there's always the online chat assistance who are very helpful.

For requisitions/purchasing Tradogram is fantastic however, stock management capability is bare minimum and very limited. Due to limited features; when requesting for "quality of life" amendments or additional features, Tradogram's default response is always payment upfront at the forefront of their minds rather than satisfying and keeping existing customers. Understand there are development costs involved however, with online comparison websites these days it doesn't take much for a customer to consider switching.

Eve
EA to CEO in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Phone Support

Kommentare: I needed assistance on the Tradogram approval system and was promptly helped by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] professionally and thoroughly. He had a great demeanor and was very helpful. Grateful for the tech. support provided.

I really like how easy this software is to use. Make creating and generating POs easy. The approval process was a godsend to our company, which was lacking an approval system for internal purchases.

Nothing I don't like. Everything is fine, I just needed some assistance with the approval system so I don't mess it up.

Antwort von Tradogram Inc.

Thanks for the review Eve! Our team is always available to help assist you with any and all support requirements.

Santosh
Corporate Procurement Manager in Katar
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Procurement system

Purchase Requisition & Purchase Order approval flow, tracking status, monitoring turn around time is unique

As of now we are in initial stage of using tradogram. Hence very limited knowledge

Kelsey
Staff Accountant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Value for the Price

Kommentare: Tradogram is perfect for tracking spending and creating purchase orders for suppliers. It works perfectly for smaller-medium sized companies who want to house all purchases in one place.

Customer service is extremely helpful and is always just a chat away!

Integration to QB online could have better functionality. Not everything transfers over how I would want it to so I wish the Tradogram Team would be able to assist in the set up more, but as the administrator you basically have to set up everything yourself.

Antwort von Tradogram Inc.

Thanks for the review Kelsey! The QuickBooks Online setup will take a few tries to get it working perfectly on your account. I'm sure someone from our support team can help you out with that. :)

Martin
Specialist in Managment Control and BI in Ecuador
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review Tradogram in Wellnessgrp

Its easy to use, is a friendly platform and gives information to control incomes and costs.

Is no capable to upload a big data base and scan it to make an purchase order. It only permited to describe an item one by one.

Chala
Deputy Director Commercial Centers in Äthiopien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

How to integirate Tradogram and Inventort and Supply cjain managment

Kommentare: xx

accessibility for all user, very friendly, much appreciated

It lacks integration with inventory and supply chain management, needs much effort

ana
custodian supervisor in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

tradogram

Kommentare: easy to use and easy to navigate

easy to see what is needed

some vendors are not on here, which we has several vendors we use on here

Melissa
Director of Nursing in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Self taught non supplies background manager

End of month reports that let me see where our money is being spent. These are useful for reporting to CEO. The ability to log in from any PC with in the company and access my orders and deliveries

I find it a bit 'chunky'. SOme of my invoices are a monthly fee and don't need t= a separate PO, I just need to enter the monthly involve for service. I find that havng to go from the delivery page to the invoice page and start again by selecting the PO and delivery is time consuming. I feel like I should be able to see all information relating to that PO on the one page. Like a time line.

Antwort von Tradogram Inc.

We're sorry you feel this way! Since you are on the free version there will be some limitations to the features/capabilities. We will continue to improve the free basic account, but if you decide to upgrade your subscription we can certainly work with you to ensure you have all the tools you need.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Accounting Associate in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

POs and Internal Control Made Easy!

Kommentare: Amazing! Tradogram's customer service is outstanding. I love how you can instantly chat with a representative and all your previous chats are saved in the bubble and also emailed to you after.

I love how you can create order approvals at different levels, input budgets, and sync with Quickbooks!

Lack of reporting. I find that there are not enough report options, specifically for current inventory counts. The only other thing I would love to see is for 'received' POs to sync to Quickbooks as 'item receipts'!

Bobby
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tradogram is an RFQ DREAM!

Kommentare: The main issues that Tradogram has solved for us, as a business, is to now be able to effectively send and track RFQ's and Purchase Orders with our suppliers (around the world) at a price that doesn't "brake the bank".

From the very beginning, signing up suppliers, creating RFQ's, loading files and information in the system to tracking supplier feedback, bid submissions, supplier score cards, PO progress, etc., Tradogram is just intuitive and robust.

When we first started using the software, it wouldn't allow for certain CAD files to be uploaded in our RFQ's. The Tradogram team jumped on this and fixed the issue in 24 hours.

Antwort von Tradogram Inc.

Thank you so much for the review Bobby! We're thrilled to hear how Tradogram has helped you run your business!

Miriam
Admin in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Specialized Customer Support

Tradogram is very quick to answer questions on chat. They worked with out specialized need and the product is set up to use with ease!

We needed a specialized report and was not given all the options about it until a few weeks after

Mairead
Senior Accounts Assistant in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Was easy to set up and implement within the business.

Kommentare: We have a system now in place that helps show visibility of spend and helps control spend within the business.

Tradogram is very user friendly. It is very easy to make changes and the customer service support are very helpful.

Whilst setting up Tradogram and creating budgets I was unable to set up department budgets on the budget tab, instead I had to create project budgets to reflect the department budgets in the project tab.