Über Ayoa

Eine einzigartige visuelle Anwendung zur Aufgabenverwaltung, die die Produktivität des Teams durch eine ansprechende und benutzerfreundliche Oberfläche erheblich steigert.

Erfahre mehr über Ayoa

The product is ok but the customer services is unhelpful. I sincerely hope I dont have to deal with them again.

The task manager was quite difficult to learn at first especially trying to create critical paths.

Bewertungen zu Ayoa

Ayoa hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 208 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ayoa bereits verwendet?

Senior Application Specialist in Dänemark
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Supportive tool for mindmapping

Kommentare: Any I can find:
- overview of topics (learning)
- overview of incidents (troubleshooting)
- knowledgesharing
- Brainstorming

- great feature set - elaborate shortcut set (quick entering data) - great options to use visual indicators (Icons, numbers, etc.) in the mind maps - good export options - pleasing visual appearance - normal file management, so easy to organize multiple mind maps

is replaced by cloud option - that is not supporting the greatest parts of the feature set in iMindMap yet. Zooming and keeping the overview can be a little challenging, but nothing compared to the benefits of the solution

Angelo
Associate Product Manager in Benin
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ayoa: An Intuitive, Easy-to-Use Task Management Software

Kommentare: Overall, Ayoa is an excellent task management software that makes it easy to manage tasks, organize projects, and keep track of your progress. It's a powerful tool that is well worth the investment if you need a comprehensive task management solution.

Ayoa is an intuitive task management software that makes project and task management super easy. It has a sleek, user-friendly interface and comes with a host of powerful features that help you organize your tasks and keep track of your progress. It also integrates with a variety of other services, making it an incredibly versatile tool.

Ayoa can be a bit expensive for some users, and the learning curve can be a bit steep at first. Additionally, some users may find it difficult to navigate the interface and use all of the features.

Colin
Corporate Manager in Malaysia
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Not happy - prefered Imindmap 11

Kommentare: I tried using Ayoa for a couple of months but have reverted to using Imindmap 11

The promise of combining a robust task manager to a mind mapping solution

Online only, unable to work while offline.. I use mindmap 11 a lot while flying. Limited map formating When creating a task from a mind map, the created task is a stand-alone and is not referenced to the project or mind map. Storing and accessing maps online

Antwort von OpenGenius

Hi Colin, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry to hear that Ayoa isn't currently meeting your needs. But good news! Organic Mind Mapping (much like the iMindMap Maps you're familiar with) are coming to Ayoa very soon - keep an eye out over the next few weeks... In terms of working offline, Ayoa is a cloud-based app, the data is stored online rather than locally and you will require the internet to log in. Once you've logged in you can work offline. However, until you go online again, none of that data can be synced to the servers. This means that anything you have updated wouldn't be updated on other devices until you connect to the internet and the information is synced. Working offline can be really useful for when you're on the move or working in an area with an unreliable network, however, to get the most out of Ayoa I would recommend ensuring that you connect regularly to ensure your data is is synced. Hope that helps :)

Miquiel
Project Manager in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

The Visual Productivity you need to run your online business

Kommentare: Ayoa solves any problem that you will encounter as a Creative in the Creator Economy.

I like the integration between Mind Mapping, Brainstorming, the Kanban Feature for Task/Project Management, and the Whiteboard Feature for Information Retention.

That I didn't come back to this earlier, I wasted time using other apps.

Mark
Professor in UK
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helps to keep me organised (and sane!)

Kommentare: I am the director of a national supercomputing facility and Ayoa helps me to plan all the activities that are associated with funding applications, day-to-day management, strategic planning and the supervising of my phd students. I also use it for personal planning such as holidays, etc.

The "now, next, soon" planning feature; ability to create tasks from e-mail.

I actually preferred the old name (droptask).

Antwort von OpenGenius

Hi Mark, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you're enjoying using Ayoa! If you'd be happy to work with us to provide a case study to be featured on our website, please let me know and I can contact you with more details :) Thanks, Megan

Anthony
Entrepreneur in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A Tool To Be More Effective - all your task/ calendar/ project management in one place

Kommentare: I can easily go to Ayoa to quickly check off a task and get an idea of what my tasks for the day are. Adding how urgent and important is a great feature to prioritise when I manage to use it better.

Easy to use interface combining Mind maps with task boards. High level of detail and ability to attach files to tasks. New Gantt chart feature now in task mode as well as planner means you don't have to add tasks to the planner to see a broad view of deadlines. Easy to add and complete a checklist too!

At first having to go to the home page before navigating to another mode was a minor inconvenience but now that the buttons are in the navigation bar that is now irrelevant! Sometimes in the Gantt chart it can be hard to identify deadline times for short-term tasks

Antwort von OpenGenius

Hi Anthony, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear you're enjoying using Ayoa and our new feature, Gantt Timeline. I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team. :)

Senior Application Specialist in Dänemark
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good and speedy tool for mindmapping

Kommentare: Quite agile but not yet cutting it to be my main tool (coming from iMindMap)

Quite speedy and accessible everywhere - good approach to mind mapping.

Missing options to organize my mind maps - I miss the ability to add icons to mind maps (not social features, but icons indicating content meaning.

Antwort von OpenGenius

Hi Jane, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for developments in our MInd Mapping feature - including the addition of Organic Mind Mapping that you'll be familiar with as an iMindMap user. We can't wait to see what you think!

Brady
Senior Developer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Some initial friction using certain tools but all features turn out great

Kommentare: Frustrating, then manically positive, then some residual frustrations, but small vs my Mind Mapper's positives.

The Mind Mapper, I like its value add, its effectiveness, and it's very easy to use; the auto-layout is especially quick and easy with just two main hot-keys, "child" and "sibling", and spacing and layout are done for you immediately.

As little as I have used it, I could find no quick-and-smooth, Ayoa way of moving tasks from a Mind Map to a task board, which I believe is quite a valuable function. After mapping tasks in the Mind Map, my next step is a linear, ordered list of all tasks in one big, hierarchical list I can export for my Pomodoro tracker, Pomodone. Something else I'm more enamoured with in PomoDone is how many task management systems it integrates with, like Trello. I know you have a review somewhere where the user quickly switched from Trello to Ayoa, but for many, a nice, quick switch to Ayoa requires lots of work with the outgoing task system. You should try winning with a great product and not excluding competitors from your integrations.

Mignon
Mignon
CEO in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

The best planning solution for visual spatial thinkers, multitalented and neurodiverse entrepreneurs

Kommentare: Best app despite of customer support.

The flexibel visual approach suites my way of bringing structure into my ideas and plans.

the price development and handling of it and the way the support does not really support when one wants to become an affiliate.

Noel
Noel
Key Account Manager in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Project Management Getting Yourself Organised Made Simple With Drop Task

Kommentare: Once in a lifetime, you come across a piece of software, that once you start using, you wonder how you managed without it, and Drop Task is it! Daily email reminders/to do's delivered to your email keep you on track and other people involved in the project are prompted to fulfil and meet their input, ensuring the project is always on course.

Drop Task after watching some excellent easy to understand tutorials is not only easy to use but works better than many other expensive projects management systems costing many times more with a lengthy learning curve. Drop Task is great for getting you organised as an individual, both personal and business but incredible in involving all those who play a part in the overall project.

Don't dive in without going through the easy to follow tutorials as they will allow you to set up from the outset the best fit for your planned outcome. Personally I use Drop Task with iMindmap software and it's an unbelievable combination, but that's personal choice.

Naina
Client Manager in UK
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No more Post-it notes!!

Kommentare: As a medium sized Chartered Accountants practice with 16 staff members, we find Droptask invaluable! The possibilities are endless with this task management tool. We can keep track of various deadlines and be able to mark them off as completed and with the great function of being able to repeat the tasks weekly/monthly/yearly we never have to start all over again. With three senior partners in the practice, we are able to manage clients accounts efficiently within the projects for each partner We have various projects set up as follows: - VAT - client returns are categorised into quarters that they are due.
- Accounts - year end accounts are categorised to each senior partner with sub-categories of work-in-progress and jobs to be started.
- CIS - clients for whom we prepare CIS returns and filing deadlines
- P11D's
- Accounting Records - our receptionist is able to track books and records that are brought into our office and when they are returned to the client.

Great to use as a simple task list as we can list the various types of jobs into projects. Aesthetically pleasing and easy to understand. Being able to add comments to tasks and attach files. Great for reminders for tasks due. Projects can be shared or kept private. Completed projects/tasks are archived for reference. Can communicate between team members within the projects. Great for tasks that repeat weekly/monthly/yearly. Assigning tasks to various members of staff and being able to see who is doing what.

Would like to see summary of completed projects without having to scroll past blank days. Would like to see the whole monthly calendar on the screen rather than day by day. Would be great to be able to print individual categories within a project.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Now my go-to task manager

Kommentare: DropTask has helped my group track our many to dos efficiently and allows the whole team to know what needs to be done next and who needs to do it.

This review refers to the paid version. I bought a 1-year subscription to the pro service when they offered iMindmap 11 for free. This is a great value. I tried the software and was pleasantly surprised with the extent of training videos available. I was up and running in 10 minutes, although 2 weeks later I am still learning functionality as I increase my integration of the software into my daily routine. The graphical nature and simplicity of the software are helpful to me as I don't think in list mode. For those who do, there are multiple ways to view tasks and progress including more traditional list formats. The program integrates with iMindmap as well which is a plus for me, but unless you are a mindmapper, this feature will be unimportant to you. DropTask also has a web-based, PC, Android and Mac apps, however I find the iPad version easier to work with. The connectivity and team communication features work well and my 3 employees and I can easily collaborate, update progress and see where things are in real-time. I have purchased 3 other to do list apps and have also used a number of freebies, DropTask is what I use now and I have removed the others from my Apple devices. While I originally purchased the plan for the free iMindmap software, I have adopted DropTask and now use it constantly.

I like to view my tasks with the circle format and I find it a bit hard to see things on my iPhone X. It looks fine on my iPad and beautiful on my iPad pro. That said, I always have my phone with me, not my iPads. I am not sure if this is a limitation of the visual format or if it could be improved.

Antwort von OpenGenius

Thank you for the review! We would love to hear more about how you're using DropTask in the Financial Services and why DropTask has become your go-to task management app. To learn more about becoming a DropTask Case Study, please drop us an email at support@droptask.com for more information. We look forward to hearing from you. The DropTask Team.

Lloyd
Director of Operations in Indonesien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Task Management - Compared to various other options

Kommentare: DropTask is great. I have been looking for task management software that suits all the needs of our small team for some time and this is the one. I have truly compared a lot of the available options and many lack some of the most simple but useful functonality that droptask provides. My only wish is the same with all software companies. That they continuously develop with the same enthusiasm and efficiency in which they first created the software. All software can be continuously improved and continued investment on improvements is what stands out and keeps a company present and clients signing up, giving a good reputation and sticking with it.

- It's great to have a free option that isn't super limited. It's totally useable and as our small team comes to use it more we will upgrade. - Offline syncing and multi-platform (windows/mac/ios/android). This was one of the most important things for me. Requiring a connection all the time makes things difficult in many locations around the world and this is something the competition doesn't have. - Ease of use. I wanted something my boss (70 years old) could understand that is also practical for our team of of younger IT orientated people.

- A very simple clock on - clock off time tracker would make this even more efficient for workers / particularly free lancers. Sure we can use another app, but there's an app for everything nowadays, so nice to have basic needs in one place. - Recurring Tasks. Amazed all task management software seems to have nothing for recurring tasks. Something just to check off that it's been done this week, and needs to be done again next week, rather than having to click complete and then recreate the task, or mark as incomplete again. - Undo button. All developers who implement an undo button deserve a cookie. All who don't deserve a smack on the butt! - Not something I like least, but something that would be awesome. Integration with AI assistants...Cortana, Siri, Google etc. would be amazing.

Donald
Minister (Church of Scotland) in UK
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Helps keep all the plates spinning.

Kommentare: As a parish minister with regional and national responsibilities I have a number of diverse projects on the go at any one time. Having one trusted system where all action points can be gathered and processed is so helpful and keeps me productive and minimises stress. I mainly use AYOA on iPad.

The visual presentation of AYOA is helpful, engaging and fun! There is a huge variety of ways in which tasks and projects can be displayed. Sometimes you want a calendar view showing what must be done today, sometimes you need to see the full picture of a project to progress plans.

I look forward to the full implementation of iMindMap in AYOA. there is still work to be done to bring the organic, interactive bits of iMindMap to AYOA.

Antwort von OpenGenius

Hi Donald, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review - we're so glad to hear you're enjoying using Ayoa! Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for the addition of Organic Mind Mapping. We can't wait to hear what you think!

Tim
Lecturer in UK
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Achieving Deep Learning

Kommentare: Really enjoyed using Ayoa and the results from student feedback. Many say they prefer this method to bums on seats lectures...

Having a combination of whiteboards, mind maps and a task planner all in one package was superb especially during delivery of online tutorials. Feedback from students (mature PT students doing construction management modules at Levels 5-6) was very good with only a few not liking the "new" way of learning, presenting and logging research etc. Great if you actually want students to develop their thinking/problem solving skills and then develop a plan in response.

Pasquale
Sales Manager in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It is the best software to draw organic mental maps faithful to the principles of Tony Buzan

Kommentare: I use iMindMap every day to take notes, brainstorm or just clear my head

I love iMindMap and for years I have drawn maps useful to clarify ideas, take notes or pit long and complex documents. It's an easy, colorful and fun tool. The Mac version allows you to copy and paste images from the web or draw them by hand. There are a lot of features, not all of them perfect, but overall it's a really good product

Some sudden software closures are annoying and perhaps denote a certain obsolescence of the technology with which it is developed. The iOS version is definitely practical, but with much less functionality than that Mac or PC. The synchronization of proprietary (paid) cloud maps is also a bit cumbersome and not always accurate.

Tim
Director Support Services in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Original and Best: Mind Mapping as it should be done

Kommentare: Having Mind Mapped on paper for over twenty years before this product came along, I was already very comfortable with the discipline. This was the first digital product I tried, nearly ten years ago, and it still stands out head and shoulders above its rivals as a pure Mind Mapping product. Others may seem to align closely with certain disciplines (engineering or IT), but none delivers as consistently as iMindMap.

iMindMap adheres more closely to Tony Buzan's original concept of mind-mapping as a discipline than any other rival I have tried. As, of course, it should. It is always intuitive and supports you seamlessly, especially if working on an ipad pro or similar large touch screen device.

The more detailed branch selection tool can be fiddly to control now that so many options are available in the full menu, but the simple default options (line or narrative box) are usually sufficient. Also, particularly in touch screen mode, it can be way too easy to input a branch or sub-branch by accident, just brushing the screen. The "undo" key helps, but it can interrupt your flow when working quickly.

Yacoub
Director in Kanada
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What it could have been

Kommentare: It has the potential of being the best mindmap app out there. the key reason for that it allows you to see the information in different ways, something most of its competitors are very limited in. I tested once, then did not buy, but a few weeks later tested it again and bought. It has certain distinct presentation advantages-nothing changed in those weeks, but I wanted the other features. I just really wish they would have done the job completely. The tweaks would be comparatively minor, but they would turn a good product into a great product. If they would do that, I would rate it number 1. Now, it's "what it could have been".

I use several mind-mapping apps to lay out information. Imind gives you the ability to see information displayed in several ways, not just the traditional tree-branch style. You Canada see your info as a radial fan, note cards, and as connected bubbles. This is very helpful in seeing information from other perspectives.

very limiting in certain aspects. color choices are limited, only pastels. rectangles or bubbles don't increase in size with added text, so text is divided incorrectly or not visible at all. example: the word "emotional" might appear as "emoti" within the bubble-and even if you click on it, it doesn't expand. "Brainstorm" and "Radial" correlate but not exactly. Example, drawing connections in Brainstorming do not appear in radial.

Eugeine
Digital Marketer in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Ayoa keep me on top of my to do's

Kommentare: Before discovering Ayoa, I jumped from one app to the other because they just didn't suit me. It was frustrating and time-consuming to move every other month. Fortunately, my search ended two years ago. Now, I manage multiple client projects with ease through a system I built inside Ayoa using the top-notch features the app provides.

Ayoa is flexible and easy to adapt to the way you work and want to manage tasks or projects.

It's missing one feature that I'd love to have: recurring reminders.

Antwort von OpenGenius

Hi Eugeine, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you're enjoying using Ayoa! Here is a support guide that explains how to set recurring tasks - it might be useful to you. https://support.ayoa.com/support/solutions/articles/44001514287-repeating-tasks Thanks :)

Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Essential Accountability Tool

Kommentare: Accountability is a massive issue for all businesses. DropTask has been an easy and cheap solution to roll out across many different businesses and user types. It has improved our completion rate of tasks and greatly assisted in team buy-in and engagement.

Droptask is so simple to use that it requires little to no training. The various visual representations of projects allows people to see their tasks in a format that works for them.

Very happy with the product. Sometimes lose myself when scrolling in canvas layout.

Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for organizing long term tasks and projects

Kommentare: I use DropTask to organize tasks and projects, such as the ongoing home improvement project, an upcoming vacation, and other random things that need organization. I really enjoy having a web based place to find all of the things I need, and having the ability to assign things to other people really helps to keep things moving.

Visual, drag and drop, and being able to use it on mobile devices allows me to view my tasks when I'm out and about. This makes it easy for me to remember things I need to grab when I'm out, or to organize my thoughts or add things on the go. Being able to log into DropTask from anywhere means that I can do what I need to do, when I need to do it.

On the web browser, which is where I primarily use the product, the graphics are pretty big. That's generally a good thing, but I would really like the ability to create a simple list, that's small - one time per line, perhaps with a checkbox. I would also like the ability to "dumb down" the interface when I want to see more information at once - I want to shrink the width of the columns and I want to have smaller text that I can drag and drop with a mouse.

Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Droptask is an Awesome Way to Visually Manage My Projects and Team

Kommentare: I'm very happy with the product price and functionality, as well as the apps on my ios devices.

Great visual layout which helps me keep track of everything in my creative company. Like the different view type recently added under my planner section to focus on Now, Soon and Later tasks.

It's a bit difficult to see the completed tasks and I would like to see a notes section where teams can add their notes from conference calls with clients and among team members. We have to use other apps for these two features which are not easily accessible on Droptask yet.

Evan
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love Drop Task

Kommentare: Love this product and would absolutely suggest it for other business owners.

I love the ease of use of working with drop task. I keep all of my open tasks and bring ups on drop task and have it as part of my daily routine.

I have some fairly large canvases that I work in- with multiple circles etc. When I add or complete a task, the circles move and re-shuffle automatically. I find that annoying because then I need to pan out to find where I was on the page.

Gareth
Founder in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best task management software I've ever used!

Kommentare: Exceptional. We've also had a demo with a team member called [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was extremely helpful and gave us ideas on how to map out our task boards.

It is a fantastic task management software. The taskboards have been revolutionary for us, the way we can onboard a new client. We used to have a simple spreadsheet to manage new client accounts. Since using Ayoa, not only has it saved us time but it has made us more organised and the whole team knows exactly what tasks they are assigned to. Game changer! We are also using it to map our own marketing strategy and our client's marketing strategy. There is still so much we could do on the system to make our life easier. Looking forward to seeing the new updates!

It would be good to put taskboards into one category

Atti
Founder and CEO in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Vermögensverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

wonderful tool

Kommentare: was good

- tags option and flexibility in filtering the tasks - integrations with imindmap to create work program

- unable to filter the projects per users ,, some time I need to no the projects that the person is engaged with in the case of leave or absence, I know it is possible to go and filter the tasks per person but overall is east to look at projects before go into tasks.