Filtern nach:

Über GreaseBook

Introducing GreaseBook, the easiest, slickest, most cost-effective oil and gas production software solution the industry has ever seen.

Erfahre mehr über GreaseBook

Steve H.
Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GreaseBook has met the challenges we put in front of them

Kommentare: The Greasebook is easy to use, concise, and saves the guys in the field A LOT of time. Of course, at first they were reluctant to adopt it (because it's new and they're always scared of something new). But even the most tech phobic person will easily discover within a DAY how much of their time it will save if they would just learn how to use it. We also had Greasebook at another company I used to work for, and when I came to Phoenix we didn't have the app. And, after Greasebook adapted the app to accommodate some the operations we have, the app has worked very smoothly. If you're looking for any type of modern production reporting system, I don't know of one that's better.

Obviously, it enables me to glance at daily production and not have to go anywhere else to find that. Also, what's brought us the most value from Greasebook is the ease of use.

Greasebook has come a long way toward adapting the original framework to what we do which is water flood operations. Including all the things we specifically want to know about which includes lot of water injection information. The ability to continue to adapt the Greasebook to specific nuances of somebody's operation is VERY important, and GreaseBook has met the challenges we through in front of them.

Debbie S.
Controller/Office Manager in USA

We're saving at least 2 hours a day in both the office and field

Kommentare: There's a bit of work to get it set up just how you want it, but it's definitely worth it!

The biggest thing is the reporting that the Pumper is able to submit. When he posts we can see his readings immediately. That said, the biggest ROI from the app is our ability to get to the data instantly. Instead of having to fax stuff back and forth from the field, you just open it up and pull up whatever has been put in there. You wouldn't even have a clue how many daily reports, well test reports, and the like the the pumper would have to scan in and then send to us... then someone here would have to print them and put them in the well files. Now, just having the accurate data at our fingertips and not having to deal with all the different pieces of paper is a big deal.

Originally, it was the inability to scan and get well history, log history sections, etc into the app and get them in there as easily as possible. However, this has since been addressed.

Keah P.
Production Technician in Kolumbien

So easy to use.

What I like most is the available to anyone with a smart device. For pumpers that is nice. Simplicity of it.

When printing out the monthly reports I would like an option to print off all the ticket pictures that correspond to that report, but not ALL, just the Oil tickets (not water). That said, the solution is cheaper than last company we used. And, there's a lot of time saved in learning and in the daily entering of data.

vor 8 Monaten

Option to 'print off ticket pictures' as well as ability to select the type of ticket (ie Oil Run, Water Haul, BS&W, etc) has been added =) Thank you, Keah!

John H.
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I'd be shocked to hear of some operator not liking the app

Kommentare: I'm not sure there's a direct calculation you can do to derive an ROI, but time is money. And, instead of spending time compiling production reports each month, I can now dedicate that time to evaluating other deals. That said, the Greasebook certainly saves me time.

Having all our data in place. Instead of me having to get faxes or emails from gaugers and then transfer everything to Excel, I've already got everything in one place. If I need to have data or send someone data, it's all in the Greasebook... I don't have to manipulate it at all.

Recommend: 10, I'd recommend it. Would be nice to for Greasebook to partner with a tank to cloud or level sensing group. That said, there's not a lot of risk, and not a lot of expense. Not only does Greasebook offer a money back trial, but it's also month to month. If you don't like it, you can get out of it. But once you start using the app, you'll never gonna get rid of it. Give it a whirl, I'd be shocked to hear of some operator not liking the app.

Ed H.
Vice President of Engineering & Operations in USA
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I don't have to worry about where the data is, or who's transcribing it

Kommentare: The value from the app is it's straight from the pumper... it doesn't have to go through two or three other people / steps to get into our system.

To me the benefit is the data that our pumpers and gaugers put in is automatically archived. I don't have to worry about where the data is, who's transcribing it – I know the data is always there.

Not good at wells that are both gas and oil wells that produce water. Needs to be more attuned – my water tank has oil, and my oil tank has water. If it could solve the issue if they figure that out would be a 10, it would be one of the best programs out there. UPDATE: this was resolved by setting up dual product tanks in the system!!

Dan N.
Geologist in USA

Everything's in one spot

Kommentare: Being able to transfer and download into Excel makes things very easy too (that way, we can put everything in our internal production database...)

What I like most is being bale to look at all the production data in real time. It's easy to notice trends as everything is graphed, both our injectors and producers.

Experience has been very good. They're always improving and getting better. Nothing is perfect. When they have problems they address them. The perfect system isn't possible.

vor 8 Monaten

We respect your feedback, Dan thank you.

Justin C.
CEO in USA
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Using Greasebook as opposed to instead hiring someone has had a huge ROI for our company

Kommentare: The ease of use and having our pumpers held accountable has been wonderful. Also, as stated earlier being able to use greasebook and the team there instead of hiring someone has given a huge ROI for our company.

The reporting access. My main business is a service company and operating is a secondary business. That said, we're a small operator – so it gives us a team that is way more affordable than hiring someone to do it all. And the app makes reporting to the RRC a lot easier, too.

Nothing. I've worked with a lot of majors and they have all their own internal technology. However, whenever I come into contact with other operators I definitely recommend the app to them.

Jeremy G.
Owner in Mexiko
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you have more than a handful of wells, the Greasebook is definitely worth the monthly investment

Kommentare: I'd say just try the app. In this price environment, no one wants to add an expense for something that's going to save them time... they'd rather just go about their traditional way and not increase overhead. It's so valuable to be able to run reports on your wells from anywhere at anytime.

We have a someone here who handles our compliance and production reporting with the State, and the app really helps get this info A LOT easier than having to probe the pumper. It made this whole process a lot more efficient. Also, I really liked the ability to simply generate reports on demand – the pumpers did a good job of inputing their production data daily, and from there I could easily generate reports for all my wells and scroll through and look at the production.

Nothing comes to mind, I give the app a 10. If you have more than a handful of wells, it's worth the monthly investment o be able to have all that data handy. I'd most definitely recommend it.

Natalie W.
Controller in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Accuracy and timeliness of reporting data

Kommentare: Basically, it's easier for all of us to see what the production is. Our pumper puts it in, and everyone is able to check out production reporting numbers without having to track him down. This is especially important because our data must be submitted in a timely manner to the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA). Also, are production totals are no longer an 'estimate'... they are now much more accurate than they were before we started using the app.

Accuracy and timeliness of reporting data. Also, the ease for the pumper is great. He can put it in on his phone right at the well site... he doesn't have to go looking for his paper gauge book.

10 out of 10. It's been wonderful so far!

Logan C.
President in USA

We've increased production

Kommentare: With pen and paper notes, you can lose it or it'll blow out of your truck. With the app, not only are the tank gauges and comments on everything really valuable but it's also a lot quicker doing reports with the app than by hand.

What I like most about the app is the office knows immediately what's going on in the field. Now, it doesn't take a full month to get the daily report for the production!

At first we were lacking a spot for tubing and casing pressure for plunger, flowing wells, and even pumping wells. But the Greasebook team got these spun up for us and everything is great.

Thomas B.
Operations Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Accurately monitoring our vertical wells especially important to hold leases for future development

Kommentare: Went from Excel to the app, and it's been really nice. Able to keep track of all my wells in one spot using the app. This is especially important to accurately monitor our vertical wells to continue to hold leases for future development.

Time savings on RRC reporting. As opposed to spending a bunch of time to gather this info or paying someone to do it, with Greasebook it's a one report click.

For me, the app's a 10 out of 10. There's not much i'd improve.

Kelly S.
Engineer in Kolumbien

We transferred from a different production database, and Greasebook is much more user friendly.

GreaseBook's customer service response time, and their adaptability to the market needs and suggestions!

Would like the gauge sheets to print off with the grid lines shown on the screen. I'm importing to Excel to get the grid lines which is satisfactory, but not "best".

vor 8 Monaten

Excellent feedback, Kelly. As requested, 'grid lines' were added quite some time ago. Also, you'll love our new Custom Report Engine which enables you to customize any report to meet your EXACT specifications (all without having to be a developer / tech genius or request / pay for 'custom work'...) ;)

Adam D.
Pumper in USA
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Gave us the ability to detect problems in production early on...

Kommentare: The biggest ROI for the app was the ability to catch problems with production early on.

What I liked most about the app was the mobility. The app updates immediately while you're doing it, and keeps everyone in the field and office on the same page.

App was great, there are no complaints from me.

Bryan H.
Vice President in Kolumbien
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Saved us both time and money

Kommentare: Really like the app and features – has improved operations

Ease of Use, Availability of Data, Customer Service

Comments texted to production personal as soon as typed in to improve communication.

vor 8 Monaten

As you know, 'Comments texted to production personnel as soon as typed into app' is now available via our Alert Engine. We appreciate your business, Bryan!

Susie A.
Vice President in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Thanks for developing this tool!!

Kommentare: Over the last year, GreaseBook has given me the ability to take on a considerable amount of supervision of the company. Now, I don't have to rely so heavily on our contract field supervisor. In fact, I compared our company costs from 2013 with those of 2014, and we have been able to reduce our costs by more than half. And, those costs include our 2014 GreaseBook charges! Thanks for developing this tool!!

vor 8 Monaten

Absolutely, Susie thanks for such kind feedback! =)

Bobi P.
Admin in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Track oil sales (and get paid your due!)

Kommentare: GreaseBook's oil sales report with run ticket images alone saves us 3-4 days a month. In fact, we know what our purchaser owes us (and what they're missing) even before they've sent us our statement... Now that they know we're watching our account so closely, we find even less mistakes on their part because they know we're holding them accountable!

vor 8 Monaten

Perfect, Bobi we appreciate your feedback!

Randy C.
President in USA

Everyone is held accountable

Kommentare: Initially, we thought there may have been an issue with the GreaseBook.
However, it was the app which ultimately enabled us to weed out any incompetence in the field. With the app, everyone is held accountable... our pumpers, haulers, and our service companies. Now, we've got some very qualified folks in the field -- and we've got the information to prove it.

vor 8 Monaten

Excellent, Randy thank you!