Über CSG Forte

Mit den sicheren Zahlungsabwicklungslösungen von Forte kannst du jede Art von Zahlung überall, jederzeit und auf jedem Gerät akzeptieren.

Erfahre mehr über CSG Forte

The APIs are easy to use and work well. Very well defined functions allow us to perform.

Getting set-up is like walking blindfolded through a maze, but the consequences of mistakes have the potential to be costly.

Bewertungen zu CSG Forte

CSG Forte hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 74 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CSG Forte bereits verwendet?

Ken T.
Webmaster in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Pricing-A Little Lacking on Features

Kommentare: We started out with PayPal online payments but quickly wanted a more robust and professional way to accept payments at a lower cost. Forte was a great solution for us overall.

The system handles all the PCI requirements and offers very, very competitive one-time eCheck entries. VERY few companies I found will offer this so it is a GREAT benefit our church deeply appreciates.

Setup was a little involved, since we are not a typical storefront selling some kind of product. Our payments are all donations. As such, setting up to allow people to donate to various of our income stream was a little involved--regular donations, international fund, youth camp fund, assistance to the needy, etc. But we've been able to make it work for us.

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Hi Ken. Thanks so much for providing feedback based on your experience using Forte. We appreciate your time and value you as a customer. Our support teams are available to help you with whatever you need.

Eoin G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Integration with Invoicing Systems with some what rates competitive with Square, Stripe and Paypal

Kommentare: We had a generally positive experience with Forte. Our main use of Forte was ACH processing, but the turn around time on ACH transactions was upwards of 10 days before funds were deposited in our account. Our new processor linked with our bank has a much faster turnaround time, usually 3 days.

Setting up the account was a pretty smooth process. We were assigned a merchant ID and given access to a virtual client to manually charge credit cards. They offer ACH processing with our invoicing software. When we decided to move to a different ACH process we left Forte. I was expecting a hassle cancelling our account, but it was straightforward and easy.

The virtual credit card processing client is very dated as is the navigation for reporting. Unlike Square, Forte charges a different percentage for American Express credit cards (and many of our clients use their business AmEx which created a functionally higher credit card processing rate.

Richard B.
Managing Partner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Poor Customer Service, Poor Communication, and Poorly Structured Business Practices

Kommentare: As mentioned, we had processed a single transaction for just over $2,400 through Forte. Forte indicated that for that transaction we had one of two choices. First, we could do nothing and in due time Forte would release our funds to us as outlined in our agreement. So I read the clickwrap agreement on Forte's website. Due time, which was determined exclusively by Forte, was at least 90 days, but could be extended by Forte in its sole discretion up to two years. Forte's second option, and the one that they indicated repeatedly that they strongly preferred, was for us to contact our customer and have the customer stop the payment on their end causing it to be returned to Forte. We could then collect payment from our customer a different way that didn't involve Forte. Aside from the fact that that would have likely been difficult to do and might not have worked (since the payment was several days old at this point), it also would have damaged our relationship with our customer, which was unacceptable. We opted to wait and see what Forte did in 90 days and planned to sue them in small claims court if they decided to use their ridiculous two year provision to continue to hold our money. Ninety days came and went. Forte did nothing. We waited another 30 days. Forte did nothing. Finally, I emailed Forte again and reminded them of the issue. I received no response from Forte; however, the next week our $2,400 arrived in our account. What a mess!

We decided to add Forte to our merchant services suite to process ACH payments at lower cost. Getting our account setup with Forte was very easy as was integrating it in with our business management software (Zoho). Processing payments through Zoho onto the Forte platform was also very straightforward. In all, it had the potential to be a major improvement to our business and to significantly reduce our cost for payment processing, unfortunately it did not work out that way.

Forte's product operated as a bait and switch. We processed a grand total of one transaction on the Forte platform. The day after that first transaction, we received a poorly written email from someone at Forte thanking us for our cooperation with their investigation and indicating that it had now been concluded. That was the first we had become aware of any investigation. Forte indicated in their email that they had opted to close our account and that a subsequent email with additional information would follow. Shortly thereafter, the second email arrived. That email indicated that Forte had opted to close our account for one or more of a number of reasons. The vast majority of the reasons obviously didn't apply (for example, one of them was excessive returns and another was excessive chargebacks -- we'd only processed a single transaction and never had a return or chargeback). Several emails to Forte's "fraud investigator" and customer service failed to produce a more meaningful understanding of why Forte had chosen to close our account after a single transaction. All the personnel would do was parrot the account closing email that we had received that was itself less than helpful. Either way, we accepted that the account was closed, moved on, and hired another vendor for ACH payments. Given Forte's lackluster customer service it seemed to be a blessing in disguise. That left, however, one final matter.

Antwort von CSG International

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Richard, We're pleased you recognized how simple we've made it to integrate to popular software applications like Zoho, and the significant cost advantages of our platform. Like many in our industry, CSG Forte performs required Know Your Customer checks and has determined what level risk is acceptable to our business. Unfortunately, this can lead us to making the tough decision of not working with certain merchants. We have made changes to ensure we communicate faster with merchants in the future, so you'd have the information needed to act accordingly. We appreciate you taking the time to provide specific feedback.

Katrine F.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It just WORKS!

Kommentare: We use Forte with NeonCRM. The two work together wonderfully.

Reliability. It just works. Up time is very close to 100%.

It's not pretty and takes a little bit to learn your way around, but it always works. Pretty isn't always better. I've seen many software companies release new prettier versions and lose the comfortable flexibility.

Kate O.
CEO & Founder in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great and Easy Product for Small Business Owners

Kommentare: This service is HANDS DOWN the most affordable, and best value for the money when it comes to allowing a business to collect AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS. It has reduced the HOURS that I used to spend weekly collecting and writing invoices. Now everything is handled automatically - a dream for me and my team.

The product is STRAIGHT FORWARD and very affordable for allowing me to collect ACH and Credit Card payments for my business.

The functionality is low - I'd like to be able to run more reports. The interface is rudimentary - I'd like to see a more sleek dashboard.

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Thanks so much for the feedback, Kate. We're glad you find working with Forte to be such a great experience and is such good value for your business. Our support team is available at your convenience if you need any assistance with anything.

Janine L.
Director of Operations in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Decision Ever

Kommentare: A++++ In the years we have been with Forte, will did some shopping around. Not only are Forte rates competitive but their customer service is top notch. We do not plan on moving, ever.

I LOVE the customer service and ease of the online terminal at Forte! Its easy to use (especially the newly released DEX platform). If I ever need assistance, I get it lighting fast. They are willing to hear suggestions and quick to find resolution with my issues (which are rare).

DEX is great but still needs to be developed. I am looking forward to custom reporting features.

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Thanks for your review, Janine. At Forte, we pride ourselves in providing outstanding customer service and support. Your success is our success. We're glad you like our new merchant portal that is designed to simplify your payment operations and management. We'll definitely continue to build new enhancements and we appreciate your feedback.

Danielle C.
Chief Deputy Treasurer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Service

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with Forte since day 1. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing. They are so quick to reply or give advice when needed. Every time I have had to contact customer service (which is rare) I have always had someone kind and willing to help with any problem that may have occurred.

The fees for the tax payer are less than the previous company we used. They also have more options of payment type through Forte. Everyone i have spoken to with Forte is very knowledgeable about their product and is very willing to help with any problem that occurs. The daily reports give so much information and I am able to pull all information up from each transaction if need be. I highly recommend Forte for any company shopping around to handle their CC/ACH transactions.

The only thing we have problems with is sometimes if we Scanned a Visa Debit it would read as a Visa Credit, but if we type in the number there is no issue. We just switched over to the new E Dynamo and i'm hoping that will fix that solution.

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Thanks for your review, Danielle. Forte is proud to offer merchants and their payers the flexibility to pay via multiple payment methods. We'll definitely have someone follow-up on the issue you mentioned as well.

Kevin G.
Founder in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review of Forte

Kommentare: Good

We use it a payment processing tool for Nexudus for our coworking space. It works. Great customer service

The admin interface is a bit clunky, but we're figuring it out

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Hi Kevin. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We do appreciate it! Our support team is available to help you through the admin interface if you'd like. They are available to answer any questions you may have, at any time.

Tina M.
Loan Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Robust User Friendly Payment System

Kommentare: Overall we are very satisfied with our Payment System provided by Forte.

Forte Payment Systems has a user friendly interface great for both large or small corporations. The cost of this payment system is highly competitive, and the system allows for easy payment processing. The variety of payment options, types, and payment schedules allows for a wide range of versatility and flexibility for our clients.

It takes roughly 6-7 days for the funds to hit the account. There are other same day and next day payment systems out there, so it would be wonderful if Forte could cut this down to 2-3 days. If there is an NSF, we do not receive a notification for several days. Many times the clients have already alerted us before we receive the notification.

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Hi Tina. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and provide your feedback. We're glad you find Forte user-friendly and versatile for your business and client needs. Our support team is available to discuss the notification options for you at your convenience. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

owner in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Forte- good for ACH

4 letztes Jahr

it's cheaper than most other ones, Offering next-day funding is a critical feature that not many of these companies have

UI needs work, code is a bit clunky, I'm just a small biz owner not a banker.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review. We're always open for feedback, so feel free to reach out should you need assistance with anything.

Matthew D.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Fort Payment Systems

Kommentare: Once set up this works flawlessly in the background. I had very very good help from their IT to get it linked to my webpage. I have no true complaints, just ideas that things could be easier for the average person.

Once it's up and running there is little to no maintenance needed. The price for the service is great compared to some competition. The customer facing portal is easy to use.

The administration interface is not the best. There should be easier non-tech savy interactions. For example creating a confirmation letter for a transaction shouldn't require the effort of finding and clicking the right code on the side to input a customer name. Maybe adding templates would work just fine and leave the specialized make your own to those who are inclined. While I'm sure you can do just about anything I could need, I stick with the basics because I'm not as tech savy and don't intend to hire a programmer so I can accept payments.

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Hello Matthew. We appreciate your honest feedback. This helps us to improve in areas that would make the most impact for you. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team for anything. We're here to help.

Marta Q.
Pike County Indiana, Treasurer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Forte has been one of my greatest choices

Kommentare: From the beginning, they have been so very easy to work with. If I have questions, I just call their service department and I normally have an answer within minutes. I am not very intelligent when it comes to technology, but they made me extremely comfortable right from the start.

With our previous vendor, I would "miss" payments -- they would send an e-mail for each payment and that was almost impossible to keep track of. Forte sends a listing of payments that have come through each day, as a group, making it so much easier to track.

The equipment was a little expensive to begin with, but it's been worth every penny.

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Thanks for your review, Marta. We're proud of our flexible reporting capabilities and that it help ease the reconciliation process, which we know can be a nightmare. Our customer service team pride itself in making sure we resolve each and every single issue raised by our customers.

Chris H.
CFO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

Kommentare: Overall it's positive. Calling into CS can be a challenge with wait times although we call in very infrequently.

Easy to enter information and set up billing, both one time and recurring.

Inability to customize some fields and viewing/changing of scheduled transactions.

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Thank you for providing your feedback, Chris. We are happy that your overall experience has been a positive one and your feedback will be used to help us improve our services overall.

Sean C.
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and Reliable Service

Kommentare: We just don't have problems with the bank account verification service. Nobody complains about the accuracy of the information we deliver and we have had at least 99.999% up-time. The service just doesn't go down which is amazing.

The bank account verification service is fast, accurate and reliable. We have had almost zero downtime in 10+ years of using this product.

Initially the bank account verification service was limited to a handful of large banks with many verifications returning an "Unknown" status, but almost all bank accounts we verify now are in their network.

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Hi Sean. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad that you've had such a positive experience with the account verification tool. Our support team is available to assist you and answer any questions you may have, at any time.

Michael H.
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid choice for our small business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Forte is an easy way for us to get paid faster with eCheck payments, really glad we found them.

We use Forte mainly for processing eCheck payments. The secure web pay feature is very useful for customers to make payments and was pretty straight forward to implement into our website. I also appreciate that their fees are low and transparent.

I feel like the forte checkout option should be easier to implement, similar to the secure web pay feature. It's not a big deal but it would be nicer to use since it looks more mobile friendly, but I'll probably need a web developer to put it on my website.

Matthew C.
Treasurer Account Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love the customer service!

The functionality has adapted well with our in house tax system; the customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is what makes this the best for me and our team - she is always ready to trouble shoot any issues and we are committed to Forte because of the customer service we get.

Txt file manipulation can be a bit challenging when we have files with thousands of tax payers - it can be very time consuming but overall the "search and conquer" methods we apply work

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Thanks for your review, Matthew. Forte is proud of its customer service and support we provide to each and every customer. We thrive on working with government entities whether they use in-house or 3rd party tax software vendors, we have the flexibility to make it work.

Dane B.
CMO in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Real Estate investor

Kommentare: It makes it super easy to collect my rent. Just have to get the signature.

Easy to use. Can schedule rental payments for the entire year.

Wish I could connect directly with quickbooks accounting software. Wish I could get the payment sooner without incurring any fees. Would be nice if there was a online form that I could send my clients basically asking them for there bank account information and asking them to sign to authorize the transactions. I would be able to choose the dates that the money would come out and the amount.

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Hello Dane. We're glad you have found Forte easy to use and the scheduling function valuable. Our integration team would be able to speak with you about connecting with other systems/applications. They are available at your convenience.

James O.
Owner / Account Management in Kanada
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Our success was thanks to our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Kommentare: It has been a good experience so far and we are looking forward to growing with them.

It was easy to integrate with. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was supportive, worked with us to understand our unique needs, and went to bat for us to get us what we needed.

Reporting is not as open as we would like. Limited options for structuring the size and shape of deposits once they hit the destination account.

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Thanks for your review, James. Forte thrive on providing outstanding sales experience and customer support. Thanks for your feedback on potential enhancements to our reporting, we'll definitely relay that to our product team.

Horacio P.
Software Engineer in USA

Great developer-oriented company

5 letztes Jahr

API is very easy to understand and there is always. I mean always a customer service representative that knows VERY well the API and the business who can REALLY talk to a developer , not making me waste time and going always to the point. Much better that other competitors who usually to accomplish the same takes way longer. As a developer is is great to talk to someone who understands what is needed and always gives the right answer.

I have not found any issues with this implementation.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review, Horacio. At Forte, we're proud of our developer friendly web services, including easy to read documentation, sample code, and workbench. On top of that, as you've mentioned, Forte has a dedicated team to work with you through the details and answer questions you may have as you are integrating with our products.

Lynn O.
Accounts Receivable Specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great third party processing payment software

Kommentare: Easy to use product for our customers, with a low processing fee charged to them. Reliability of payments. Reliability of software. Have not experienced any online hacking issues with your software.

Ease of use, low fees, great customer service, ease of use for our customers.

Length of time it takes to be notified regarding a declined transaction. I am aware that there are multiple channels that the payment needs to be processed through.

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Hi Lynn. Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us as your payment processor. We're glad that you've enjoyed using us and look forward to continuing to serve your needs.

Stephen T.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Money saver

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy mostly because I’m saving money in processing fees being a small business bills can add up quickly so it is nice to save where you can.

I like that for the most part it is easy to figure out and navigate though the sections. I had to call to figure out how to set up automatic payments but if I was more of a tech person I could have figured it out quicker.

I feel like there are to many steps to run a person. Searching for someone is better know that I figured out a faster way to find them but it would be nice to have the setting default to how I run them on the web option so it was 1 less step to go through. It can take up a lot of time when your running multiple people to have to go through the options on every person.

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Hi Stephen. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We do appreciate it! Our support team is available to assist you and answer any questions you may have, at any time.

Mary C.
Director of Public Utilities in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good value, but check integration with your billing system first!

Kommentare: Getting customer service to understand our problems and respond with solutions has been a challenge. We are still manually managing some parts of the payment posting and update process.

Pricing for local government was a key driver for us, since we absorb all of the processing fees.

We thought that the software would integrate with our billing and payment system seamlessly, and that our time of day cutoff would be accommodated. This is not true in all cases, particularly with echecks

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Hello Mary. We are sorry to hear you have experienced integration challenges with your current billing and payment system. Our support team will do everything they can to assist in resolving that with you.

Ali P.
Founder/President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Elite Tutoring Place

Kommentare: I have been using the Forte for 10 years. I have used and try other banks. I found Forte gives me more options. The options will make the charges to be mistake free. Mistake free business will have happy customers. Happy customers will help my business to grow...

Giving the user so many options. The options reduces mistake. That's why I recomend Forte to all my franchisee.

Probably could be faster. They could have more people to work at customer service.

Pirooz A.
CEO in USA

Reseller's Prespective

5 letztes Jahr

The APIs are easy to use and work well. Very well defined functions allow us to perform .

The first iteration was new, and functions were missing. All functions are working well now.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review, Abir. At Forte, we build web services for developers, by developers. We thrive to eliminate complexity with integration by providing good dev documentation, sample code, work bench, and sandbox environment. And we're always one call away should you need any help.

Dean H.
Business Systems Analyst in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Happy with forte as a payment processor

The forte support team is outstanding. Never have trouble contacting them, and they've always been a pleasure to work with

Android app needs major work. All other facets of their solution are outstanding.

Antwort von Forte Payment Systems

Thanks for your review, Dean. Forte is proud the work our support team is doing and we're glad you feel the same. Our product team continuously build enhancements to our solutions and we'll definitely keep your feedback in mind.