Über VICIdial

Open-Source-Call-Center-Software mit prädiktivem Wählsystem für ausgehende Anrufe. Handhabt auch eingehende und manuelle Anrufe sowie E-Mail und Web-Chat.

Erfahre mehr über VICIdial

It is very simple and easy to understand the interface without any technical knowledge.

Front end is in desperate need of coding updates.

Bewertungen zu VICIdial

VICIdial hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 259 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VICIdial bereits verwendet?

Jerome
Senior Deployment Engineer in Deutschland
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Beste Open Source Callcenter Software auf dem Markt

Kommentare: Alles in allem das beste Tool auf dem Markt, was nach Einrichtung keine Kosten mehr verursacht.

Open Source. Viele Möglichkeiten, es für seine Bedürfnisse anzupassen. Einfach zu bedienen, auch für nicht Profis. Bester Dialer, den ich getestet habe. Wenn der Dialer richtig eingestellt ist, dann kann man seine Erreichbarkeit (In- und Outbound) stark verbessern.

Sieht in der Standardversion sehr spartanisch aus. Muss man sich dran gewöhnen.

John A
John A
Director in USA

I still can't believe it's free!

Kommentare: It allowed to make my calls with a predictive dialer with all the features you can imagine, eliminate my dependence on land lines, and have a system my agents could log in to locally or remotely.

First that you can download and install and use it completely 100% free, no strings attached. Second, it has every feature you could possibly imagine for dialing solution software and predictive dialers. Third, the reporting is all one 1 screen, there are many reports, inbound, outbound, carrier reports, etc. Fourth, they have a user forum where, and I kid you not, you can post a question or an issue you are having, and either a VICIdial expert or one of the other many experts on the forum will respond to your question usually within an hour or two, always that same day, and answer your question or help you work through your issue. Fifth, it's now the world's most popular dialing solution software, so you can find answers to about any question by just googling. Sixth, the hardware requirements are low. When I first installed VICIdial I used an old desktop and turned it into a VICIdial server. And seventh and maybe most importantly, VICIdial is constantly evolving. New revisions come out regularly, and new versions of the installer VICIbox are produced regularly, and they are new features constantly, and the program keeps getting better and better! In their next version of VICIbox they are offering a webrtc softphone built right into the program, so you won't need to download and configure softphones anymore. In summary, VICIdial is everything you always wanted in a predictive dialer or software dialing solution, and it is absolutely free of charge!

I installed VICIdial in March of 2017. It took me a weekend to set up campaigns, upload lists to call, configure a VoIP carrier, and put in the settings I needed for my campaigns. I installed on a Sunday afternoon and started dialing the next day on Monday morning at 9AM. And everything worked! Now it's June of 2018 and I've been using VICIdial for 1 year and 2 months. Although I got everything working the very first day, over time I have discovered the hundreds of features VICIdial offers and how to set them and configure them. The VICIdial system I use today is much different from the one I started with a year ago. Well the system is exactly the same, same operating system, same vicidial same asterisk, but I take advantage of many features now that I didn't even realize VICIdial had when I first installed it. If there is a con about using this software, and I do not believe there is, it would be VICIdial has so many features it takes a little time to learn all of them

Antwort von Vicidial Group

Thank you for the glowing review!

Rogger
CTO in Brasilien
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

a Swiss Army Knife for those who are creative enough to use it well

Kommentare: At GOSAT we use VICIdial in our contact center for loan sales to a local bank in Brazil, where we integrate it 100% with the bank. We also use VICIdial on clients of different segments in the market: collection, petrol, school, health and etc ...

VICIdial is the most popular open-source Contact Center Solution in the world and it can become a Swiss Army Knife for those who grasp the infinite possibilities of this incredible system. We were able to meet all our needs and overcome all challenges using VICIdial.

I know that VICIdial is not for this purpose, what I miss is an integration in the AGC interface (Agent) with WhatsAPP and Facebook messanger. We do this today through other solutions, it would be perfect integrated with VICIdial.

Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ViciDial

Kommentare: We are answering the calls efficiently and effectively. I am able to track agent performance at a high level to monitor performance and efficiency. I have great hope to read the manuals and learn what else I can do with Vici.

Vici is easy to use and contains a significant amount of reporting to track agent efficiency.

The interface is outdated and could use a cosmetic overhaul. some of the reporting is inconsistent. The way abandonment is calculated in the real time main report is by taking dropped calls and dividing it into calls answered. Under inbound daily report it calculates the abandonment correctly by taking dropped calls and dividing it into calls offered. Lacks some of the modern features available in other phone software: After Call Survey, Track short abandoned calls, Forced call backs, Scheduled reporting. In the IVR we can only offer our customers to leave a voicemail with a window prompt instead of allowing them to press a number at any time to leave a vm.

Antwort von Vicidial Group

As for the inbound drop-rate, there are configuration changes you can make to have the Real-Time report use all-calls to calculate the drop percentage. The default behavior is to use Answered calls because the vast majority of VICIdial clients use outbound, and taking dropped calls out of Answered calls is a regulatory requirement in most countries. Also, After-Call-Surveys and Force-Scheduled-Callbacks are available as standard features in VICIdial.

Greg
IT Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, great performance, and great flexibility

Kommentare: I absolutely love VICIdial, I won't use any other dialer at all

The amount of customization that. you can do, and the sheer power of the dialing platform

It's got quite a learning curve for people to get proficient with it initially. Although once you've mastered the interface and the concepts behind the dialer, it's amazing.

Reda
CTO in Marokko
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good Call center solution open source

Kommentare: Vicidial gave me a 0$ solution and helped me maximize my income

Vicidial is very complete and easy to install and deploy.Agent interface is easy to use in a natural way.Modifications can be made directly on the opensource code

The scripter isn t very rich. You have to program your own script if you want an evolved script

CEO in USA

ViciDial is amazing!!

Kommentare: I am able to run my entire business from this software, its quite remarkable!

I love the API features of this tool and how I can integrate it into other software

The learning curve is a bit steep when you are new to the system

Panagiotis
Panagiotis
CTO in Griechenland
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An exceptional money making piece of Open source software.

Kommentare: II have tried a lot of open source software over the 15 years of my professional career. One reason or another I had to stop working with most of them. This is not the case with Vici. Since I tried for the first time I fall in love with it and 10 years down the line I have quit every other dialer that I was working with and I dedicated myself to it.
I feel that my time is well spent and has never failed to surprise me with capabilities that even extremely expensive dialers had let me down in the past.

Capabilities and features -flexibility. When a customer is asking me for a weird something I taught myself to say: I will have a look and let you know. No matter how weird peculiar complex or out of the box is what you have been asked there are chances that Vici can do it just by playing around with parameters and menus and not writing even one line of code. The community is extremely helpful and encouraging.

I have to admit that the learning curve for the administrator and integrator is steep and needs a lot of time and trial and error to configure the first installation. It is not so bad once you get the grasp of the software and understand where you are looking. The menus are intimidating. I felt the same only when I tried Blender for the first time.

Muhammad
Muhammad
CEO/COO in Pakistan
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why would someone still buy paid call center applications?

Kommentare: We have deployed 4 call center one of which is serving 400 agents. I have had experience with some closed source application before i used vicidial for the first time. i was a little skeptical before i switched to vicidial but now we recommend every one to use vicidial instead of pricy applications. we never faced reliability and stability issues which some people mentioned in their reviews. We are happy to recommend it to customers and provide them support and building new featutres

What i love about this Vicidial is that its free, which sometimes seems too good to be true. Scaling the deployments is far more easier than one can imagine. I have installed three different call centers in inbound and blended configuration. The flexibility to develope custom features is just matchless. "No vendor lock in" is one of the biggest reasons i would prefer this application over any other paid application. i had read some review where people woul put a server reboot overnight to gain stability, however i have an installation of a cluster of 4 servers which has not been rebooted since once year now. Its free, stable, reliable and flexible to build new features.

We had customisations which made updates tricky. I would also like to see a better agent screen.

Ian
Ian
ICT Consultant in Südafrika

Great features and adaptability make this a powerful dialer.

Kommentare: We achieved cost savings, system stability and better efficiency. These aspect obviously led to better profits. Better profits allowed us to hire a developer that helped us build a BI system (directly from the Vicidial database) that helps us analyze performance and identify trends.

We run all manner of campaigns from Vicidial; sales, lead generation, support, data capture, etc. And Vicidial handles all the variables we've thrown at it, with aplomb. Using the group and user management, it's easy to ring fence and manage campaigns. Help is right there; alongside just about every setting is a link directly to the help section of that setting.

The user interface could do with a bit of work, could really be a bit more customisable, specifically the agent portal. The campaign management section could be broken down into labeled sections to make the vast array of settings easier to find.

Shilleah
Shilleah
Sales and Marketing Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's Great for a Starter Dialer, if you are making only outbound autodial calls

Kommentare: It did just what it was supposed to do, and not too much over that. Not much customization, very, very basic dialer platform. But it was okay for just starting out. You can spend as much or as little as you want on the budget, as you pay per minutes.

I've used this software with a few different businesses that I have worked for, it is great for a starter dialer, cheap to set up, and very basic. It gets the job done for an outbound autodialer. Loading lead lists was easy as well.

It can get expensive, as you pay for minutes. Customer support is pretty much non-existent. Overall, great for a start-up but not something you would want to use long term.

Antwort von Vicidial Group

We certainly do offer full customer support if you are interested. Also, the VICIdial software offers full inbound call, chat and email support as a part of it's agent screen functions, in addition to outbound manual and auto-dialing. There are over 2000 features and settings included.

Elvyn
Manager in Dominikanische Republik
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vicidial, is a great tools for all Call Center that need to have High Level Customer Experience .

Kommentare: - Stability
-Reports
-IVR's solution Integration
-Survey
-Security

Well, I like features:Load Balancing of call between multiple inbound or outbound Asterisk servers. So good for performance optimization. Set outbound CallerID per campaign or per list. Start and stop recording an agent's calls( Scripts), and Full Recoding too. Phone login balancing and fail over across multiple vicidial servers, great!!, is a redundancy option, very important. You can be logged from anywhere. Faster hangup -Hot Key,etc. I am an Voip Telephony Integrator, and in this Vicidial is Flexible and Stable. Vicidial is my firts option when i have to deployment call center solution. I like other one thing, the opertating system platform ( OpenSuse Leap ) because Vicidial working great with it.

A few points, firts one, DISPO SCREEN, PAUSE SCREEN, You know, I think, GUI can be better . Other one, according my knowledge Vicidial do not show PSTN setting template for T1's, E1 or J1, this for company that until today has this type of Telecommunications resources for dialing and customer service. I think, Vicidial Team assume that an Asterisk PBX admin know that Or Call Center Industry is SIP Trunk oriented and legacy pbx will be unavailable a few year or right now. Other one, is about language, translate for Spanish is not so good. but I admit is easy to set.

Dennis
Director in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been using Vicidial for 8 years now

Kommentare: I'm a very active vicidial user and have multiple servers and we have dialed millions of numbers over the years. All our projects are in The Netherlands. ViCidial is hard to learn but once you have it under control it's an enterprise class solution. It's a great outbound and inbound tool and very scalable. The system is very stable, i've never had a single minute of downtime because of the design of the platform. It's also virtually maintenance free. In some regards ViCidial is still missing some things. For instance the ability to build your own reports and export templates and the possiblity to do skip logic surveys. The agent GUI looks old fashioned but this is not really important for the agents but this would make it much more attractive to a broader audience. Finally an integration (lead loading, call logs, click to dial, etc.) with SuiteCRM would be very welcome. However you can integrate with any CRM if it allows an URL to view a lead, you can set this up in a few minutes! Recently automated reports was added, a great feature to get daily reports via e-mail. If you make a comparison with other dialers i'm pretty sure Vicidial outmatches every system out there when you look at the amount of features.

Stable, scalable, open source, many features

Agent GUI, not able to build custom reports via interface (you can design your own if you know how to code since it's open source), no export templates, no surveys.

Orvil
CEO in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Solution for Call Centers.

Kommentare: We have been installing VICIdial in Contact Centers since 2008, all the companies are very satisfied with the easy of use of VICIdial once it is running. For an accurate installation from scratch you needs some basic skills of Linux, Asterisk and MySQL or request to the VICIdial Group for an installation.
If you really want to get the most of your VICIdial it is mandatory to read and understand of the Manager Manual, once you read it your eyes will open because this manual has examples of each kind of campaign you can setup in the software in an easy way(Inbound, Outbound, Blended, Broadcast and Predictive Dialing).
VICIdial has the most complete functions we can expect in a Contact Center software, it can use legacy TELCO analog lines of SIP/IAX trunks, E1, T1 and use IP Phones or SIP/IAX Softphones so you have many options to start using it.

Because it is based on Asterisk you can use your legacy TELCO analog lines, SIP Trunks, E1's, T1's. You can use your legacy analog phones just using a VoIP Gateway. In constant development of new features.

It may be is not a real cons because you should do this for all the software, but especially with VICIdial If you don't read and understand the Manager Manual you will take more time to start using the software with all the capabilities

Hersh
Chief Operations Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vicidial in the Call Center World

Kommentare: I love Vicidial, I have been in the call center industry for over 18 years and have used almost every software platform out there. My frustration of always having to depend on someone to resolve issues within a software resulted in taking action by installing, setting up, and implementing the software personally with the help of the online resources and vicidial manuals. My tech experience was nothing above normal and surprisingly enough I was able to install and setup the system personally without the need to involve someone else. Honestly I continue to test and try other platforms and end up always going back to Vicidial.

The ability to scale the software so easily is a great plus. Vicidial ability to mold to any industry due to the large amount of features it offers...it truly can be a all-in-one software where it solves the need to have multiple platforms to manage information and process in day to day activity. Finally, open source is awesome!

Visually it needs work, the software feel can come off as old and tired...but it makes up for it with function.

Daniel
Manager in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VICIdial Review

Kommentare: The Sales and setup process were very good. The support team was very professional and helpful to get our system setup and working in spite of some challenges. The functionality of the platform is robust. There are certainly settings for just about everything...which at times takes experience to thoroughly understand, and in some cases, help to get figured out. While we have had success with some service issues, we have also had some moments that were frustrating. Our initial assumption is that the service model using credits may be in part to blame. We don't know when our credits are running low and it is frustrating when we are in an emergency situation because something isn't working and the response we get is "sorry - we can't help you because you are out of credits"). Again - we may shoulder some of that in not fully understanding or managing expectations, but having a debit card on file or a monthly auto-ACH payment would seem to be a much better option in our opinion.

a very robust set of functionality features.

Not extremely intuitive. Functionality is a blessing, and at times, a curse. There is much to learn and figure out and the customer service model has not been ideal in our experience. There are times when it has been good and times it has seemed awful...wondering if the negative experiences are due to the nature of the model (i.e. "we can't help you because you are out of credits")

Amy
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love ViciDial

Kommentare: Experience has been quite good

ViciDial provided for us, the flexibility to house as many users as we needed by paying per server as opposed to having to pay "per user" -- Also, the ability to have one "set" of caller IDs that I can easily switch out as needed, has been a God-send. Our other service allowed us only one caller ID or, if they allowed others, it was a big technical issue to implement with new costs. ViciDial seems to have everything we need, because if ever need it to do something, we look in the manual and it's THERE -- the functionality is endless..

So much to learn, that it can be daunting, yet the same fact is why we love the system as well... If there was a streamlined training scenario, that would be great....

Troy
Technical Engineering Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Call Center Software That Simply Can't Be Beat!

Kommentare: We have been implementing Vicidial in our clients environment for the past 10+ years and have always been amazed at how customizable it is as well as how easily it scales. It has grown into an enterprise grade product with all of the features you can imagine. Couple this with a great CRM system and you have everything you'll need and much more to manage your call center. Due to its customization and feature set, its not for the faint of heart, but with the team of experts supporting the product you will find that there is nothing else that even comes close to its value and stability.

It does everything you can imagine and is very extensible and coder friendly.

No real cons for me but newer users may feel a bit overwhelmed with the settings so maybe a wizard interface or something to hide advanced settings so that setup can be quicker and easier to understand. At the end of the day, if you read the manuals, you will be on your way to a working system in no time.

Gabriel
Mexiko

Best Open Source Solution for Call Centers

Kommentare: I have been working with Vicidial for the last 8 years, unlike any other Open Source projects, Vicidial is in constant development, new features very often, svn update several times per week, major releases almost once per year. This is a project i have seen evolve into a big, robust and reliable solutions for Call Centers, it will provide the functionality that any Call Center will require and the reports that any manager will need. One of the best features that i love i that is so easy to integrate a custom development, it provides an API, Event Based Triggers and if it not enough you have access to the database to create your own scripts and reports and it will provide an easy way place the link on your admin panel. Hands down, this is the best open source solution for call centers.

Very active project New features very often Very Stable Easy to scale Easy to integrate with other projects

Eye candy, is not the prettiest GUI. UX can also have improvements.

Md
IT Manager in Bangladesch
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The ultimate selection for call center solution

Kommentare: Since I have started using vicidial, its changed my career path . So many deployment i have made in last 12 years as per my company need. 550 seats with cluster setup for out and in bound was a best achievement in my carrier. API based dynamic IVR has minimized human interaction in our services.

Most useful feature is IVR with API and the survey feature. Report feature is very strong, nothing missed. Finally the web phone feature that's solved millions of issues. This is the only platform, what I need that can be implement or integrate, very impressive.

Now a days everything we want to do using mobile phones, hence android app is required for agents.

Andrei
Innovations Manager in Rumänien
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Vicidial Suite for Support Centers

Kommentare: We are an outsourcing company and we are using Vicidial as our main core business system.

The most important feature I liked was the easy way to scale up. After the initial investment it is very cheap and efficient to expand the system for more users. Being open-source it is very easy to change it and adapt to the specific customer needs. For example when Germany changed their requirements for premium rate numbers it took us couple of days in order to be compliant.

The fact that doesn't have a clear release path. It is just the SVN without any clear stable releases.

President in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ViciDial Review

Kommentare: My organization(s) have been using Vicidial for a number of years. Currently we use via a web based server and multiple centers access it. We have found it very user friendly and, of course, the price is right. What is lacking is a robust answering machine detection and when numbers are bad they come back coded as NA. Also, the reporting needs to have a someone with knowledge convert into easier to read reports. That being said if you are aware of these limitations you can work around them. Obviously, it is a fast growing and very popular dialer platform. We use it for both inbound and outbound with great success.

Ease of use, price (free). My team is know very knowledgeable about it.

Canned reporting-but we have a fix Answering machine detection is a bit lacking Bad numbers come back coded as NA

Ignacio
System Engineer in Dominikanische Republik
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

the best callcenter software created so far

Kommentare: I solve for my clients the needs they have to be able to market to all their clients and attract new clients
I give them IVR, Broadcasting campaigns and outound and inbound campaings as I tell you this software complements you completely in the needs of telemarketing
I LOVE IT !!!!! AAAA+

I love how easy it is to handle, the exceptional support provided by the vicidial team, they are like a big family they are always there for you it is the best tool for any call center or telemarketing company

so far I have no complaints everything I have needed I have found it in this software

PHILIP
OWNER in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: Killer product. Great managers manual, great forum info.

so many features! a lot to learn, but it does anything you might ask for. Can change settings to literally make it do just about anything you want it to do.

The features are awesome. I can't say that there is anything that I don't like about the software. If you are the install person and setting up from scratch, there's a lot to personalize, but it just takes time and gets easier over time.

david
agent in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The standard for call centers

Kommentare: Zoiper makes it easy for me to call 300-600 leads daily and follow up with automatic scheduled call backs without having to think much other than clicking on a time

Vicidial is easy to use and easy for new employees to learn. In my ten plus years in telemarketing it has been the only software we have used. I like being able to go from one office to another and instantly know how to use the software because VICIDIAL is the standard!

Sometimes when there is no sound, I will have to go into our software on the computer (ZOIPER) and re register the dialer, this is likely not a fault of VICIDIAl, but a driver issue