Über Knowify

Für kommerzielle Subunternehmer und Wohnungsbauer, die ein produktiveres Geschäft betreiben möchten. All-in-one-Lösung mit Echtzeit-Erkenntnissen.

Erfahre mehr über Knowify

Has most of the options I am interested in using. Having written that though, it doesn't have all the options.

It doesn't have the option to request leave by employees.

Bewertungen zu Knowify

Knowify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 90 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Knowify bereits verwendet?

Tonya
Tonya
Construction Accounting Specialist, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor in USA
Buchhaltung

Absolutely the best job costing app for subcontractors and trades that integrates with QuickBooks.

Kommentare: We love sharing this software and its great features with our construction clients. To my mind there is no better job costing app on the market today for subcontractors and tradesmen in commercial construction.

The 2-way sync with QuickBooks; the ability to create AIA style billings directly out of the program (no duplicate entering); the integrations with great apps like ClockShark and Tsheets; the great dashboard on which you can monitor the profitability of each current job; the ease with which you can budget and bid from within the software; the wealth of available reports; and so much more.

Some improvements could be made to the service ticket side of the program to make it more comprehensive; if a PO is fulfilled in QuickBooks there is no way to match it in Knowify, so it has to be closed out manually on the Knowify side.

Noah
GM in USA

Great Value

It is easy to use, it has a lot to offer and they know what they can and can't do and will tell you honestly what they can and can't do. They don't try to sell you false claims.

There are some features that we would like added or added to, better reporting on things we need would be nice.

Stacie
Stacie
Office Manager in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Highly Disappointed

Kommentare: Our company moved from a total accounting program that encompassed project management geared toward construction, to Knowify Project Management app with QuickBooks Online. Once we paid for our subscription, the subscription names changed and although we are grandfathered in to what we purchased, any enhancement comes with a cost; the first request (tracking of overtime) was DOUBLE the subscription price. As a company that utilizes American Institute of Architects (AIA) project management and billing, we rely on project reports that tell us how much is booked vs spent on each phase, how much we have paid our subcontractors (minus retention) and how much our direct labor and burden costs are to-date. There is not a single report in this app that can tell me these important facts. There IS NOT a report that tells me the value of each phase, how much I have paid the subcontractor(s), and what our direct labor and burden costs are, to date for a specific project; vital information for any general contractor.And, even though Knowify can populate to QuickBooks, it does do so in the reverse. All invoices and expenses (including credit cards) entered into QuickBooks on a project DO NOT populate to Knowify automatically. One has to copy the url link for said invoice or expense, and paste it to a populate screen where it puts the expense into the project, but does not put it into the correct phase. One has to do that manually as well.

Inexpensive for what it does (but there is more of what it doesn't do, than what it does).

Many features used in AIA project management are lacking

Mike
Owner/ Project Manager in Kanada

Amazing product

Kommentare: Knowify has allowed us to streamline our processes, understand our costs and become more profitable.

It is very easy to learn, and use. It keeps all of our information in one place.

I am happy with all the features currently.

Sully
Director of Operations in USA

Up Your Game with Knowify

Kommentare: Everyone on the team is pleased with Knowify. Even the ones who were difficult to achieve buy-in from now see not only the necessity, but the value in having such a tool at their disposal. Knowify makes the task of managing our projects better.

Being able to track jobs, their profitability, our productivity/efficiency , job costing, expense management is a game-changer. The reporting and data we get from Knowify allows us to investigate areas where we need to improve, and then implement processes to achieve our goals.If we had to choose one thing that Knowify does it is Change Order Management. We are able to capture revenue from change orders more frequently, and for more completely than before Knowify. This alone is ROI making it worth every penny of our investment. We recommend Knowify to other subcontractors, and GCs regularly. Since we know what it has done for us, we share the benefits with others. The more organized our customers and other subs are, the better the entire industry becomes!We can't sing the praises of Knowify without mentioning their customer service. They provide the absolute BEST support of any platform we have ever used. Bar none! Their training is stellar, and their ongoing improvement of their product is impressive. They have now begun monthly focused training which I personally will not miss, and encourage my team to attend as part of their own development.

One of the pain points with Knowify is the generalities of its permission structure. We are actually working with their developers to create a more granular approach to this issue. Even though this is a "con," the fact that they truly listen and embrace our concerns, and then propose actual solutions is something we value greatly in our relationship with the Knowify team!On a lighter note, some of our folks just didn't like the name "Knowify." So, we took the orange "O" with the dashes on top and decided it was a head with a spiked hairdo. As such, we affectionately nicknamed Knowify. We call him "Spike"!

James
Enterprise Solutions Sales in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Number one tool I use daily

Kommentare: Simply works better

I’m in it every day doing my proposals and I just love it because of the ease of use and it’s just really nice to navigate because of the ease of use. It’s pretty much self-explanatory to me but you know I’m not a real big software guy even though I used to be a marketing manager for Computer Associates years ago. I should say and I don’t like software packages. Where you have to scratch your head and just waste time sitting there at the laptop when you have other things to do so this is to me is by far the easiest package I’ve ever used. I love it and I’m lost without it and it just makes my job 50% easier than without it

I can’t answer that because there’s nothing about Knowify that I don’t like

Autumn
Metal Fab in USA

Our company uses Knowify daily

Kommentare: The customer service from Knowify is amazing - they get back with quickly to answer any questions or concerns. They even hold webinars when they update things or just as a general topic webinar about the features.

Our company uses Knowify to track jobs for the most part. We love the organization of everything. Just very easy to use. We will continue using Knowify.

N/A Everything that we use Knowify for has worked to our advantage. I wish there were more reporting options - one that could pull all jobs and show all the information we are looking for. But overall we are pleased.

Matthew
Director in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GK Engineering UK Steel Contractor

Kommentare: Cost control is much better in my business now.

Online. Easy integration. Running quickly.

Client billing, retention and outstanding monies sometimes frustrating. Amending invoices can cause issues.

Beverly
Administrative Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I would be "lost" without "MY" Knowify

Kommentare: I have been employed for one year and I continue to learn something new everyday using Knowify. This program contains so much information on each project and I don't have to search other programs for my needs.

Our company completes projects for cities, counties and government and each requires weekly Certified Payroll documents. With Knowify I can use the custom feature and it gives me the exact project, sign in and sign out times, hours and days. Makes my job so much easier.

I would like to see Knowify have an area you can store documents ie: Contracts, bonds etc that attached to each individual project .

Lorie
Lorie
President in USA

Try to "live" in Knowify every day.Customer service is great!

Kommentare: 1.) Ease of use
2.) Consistently upgrading features
3.) Basic reporting
4.) Priced competitively

1.) Great YouTube tutorials. 2.) Easy software to start incorporating into your business. 3.) Knowify adding new modules of function in all areas of use 4.) Proactive customer service that is knowledgeable 5.) Consistently asking clients what can be added, that would help their company 6.) Software reporting

1.) Software glitches that affect our Knowify reporting 2.) getting a better grasp of templates (maybe a user issue)

Gavin
Owner in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for the sub-trades

Kommentare: Knowify entered our business at the right time and it has been reliable. We've had our challenges navigating the options to find the right tools to use in each scenario, but it's been well employed since. Custom reports, automated tools, and a mobile event calendar would help knowify replace a few other tools that we are using

Knowify excels in connecting the user with the client in terms of financials. Contracts are made easily and change order management is a breeze

There are some inconsitincies in the UI where depending on the billing style of a project, different form fields are presented for very similar tasks. When creating a project, it's very important to know what information will be available to share to the client before attributing time or materials to the project. The calendar doesn't bring much value to our business where scheduling can be down to the 15 minute interval and mobile use is necessary.

Sean
President in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I highly recommend Knowify!

Kommentare: Very happy with Knowify, it's continuously improving and great customer service. I highly recommend!!!

Great for creating and sending quotes, invoicing (syncs with QB), managing time entries from crew

It would be great if there was a pipeline for a project and if tasks could be created for project managers based on the stage in the pipeline. CRM could have touch points created for follow up with leads.

Jolyn
Administrative Assistant in USA

Nothing else like it!

Kommentare: Easy paperless contracts and estimates.

It rolls almost everything into one system. I can easily keep track of my jobs, the progress of each one, and cost them to stay on budget. Knowify gives our business the power to stay paperless with e-sign contracts and proposals. Our customers absolutely love the ease of clicking a few buttons to accept a proposal and make payments. Before Knowify, my desk was a paper covered nightmare - now I am able to just keep it all right there in one place.

Some features are lacking. Sometimes we need to be able to provide a range price on an estimate, and Knowify does not have this feature. It can also be a little challenging/labor intensive to add hours if my employees don't want to use the app on their phone for automatic tracking.

Christy
owner in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: great product

AIA features -

be able to update each customer to specific AIA documents (templates)

Keele
Office Manager in Kanada

Love the Software ! Best one on the Market ! New App is Great !

Tech Support is Awesome. I get answers to my questions in a timely manner. Company is open to suggestions on how to improve the program . They will customize reports based on my needs . They are always enhancing the Software to a more user friendly feel.

I would like to see more detailed Youtube Videos regarding how to use the software based on the current version. I would like to see more pop up links in the software "Click here to learn more "

Ryan
Principal in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Program, I wish it could be tailored to architects more

Kommentare: We use Knowify for creating proposal and invoices. We integrate with Quickbooks so it's great that it ties into our accounting software.

We switched to Knowify essentially for the way it show invoices with the % billed, % complete etc. The job costing functions are also pretty useful.

It can be difficult to use. The program was built for contractors, as an Architecture firm we struggle sometimes with forcing it to do what we need. Generally we have been able to make it works for us though.

Janel
Adminstrator in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Getting to understand the system of Knowify

It's pretty easy. There is a lot to know. The YouTube videos do help.

I cant say I dont like anything about it. It's just a matter of my own personal to understand the functions and how to execute the work properly. I think overall it's pretty great and easy to perform my job duties.

Sara
Project and Sales Manager in Kanada

Knowify Review

Kommentare: After learning more about Knowify I can move easily between it's functions. It makes quoting simple and efficient.

I like that Knowify allows me to do everything from a lead to a bid to a contract.

Knowify can sometimes be finnicky with it's search engines.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great user interface, robust features and a reasonble price

After an exhaustive search for a construction management software, we narrowed the search down to Contractor Foreman and Knowify. While the user interface is built very simply and is user friendly, which is a big plus when you have non-technologically advanced users like most construction employees tend to be (no offense), we opted for CF because it was half the price and offered a little more back end customization for our needs. If CF was not an option, we definitely would've went with Knowify.

The overall UI is great because it is easy enough for a 5th grader to learn, but it is also not as customizable as we needed.

Erin
Operations Manager in USA

Best customer service and ability to customize

Ability to customize for our business, ease of use, customer reaction to the professional quotes and invoices, customer feedback is not only taken seriously but it is desired to provide the best product.

Josh
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing. Couldn't be a better product for my needs and Terrin's support is unparalleled.

Kommentare: Save time

The product is perfectly designed for the service industry. It's a very easy to use tool with a very comprehensive feature set that makes running my business a breeze.

The mobile app is very limited in it's functionality for all users. It makes it difficult to do most of the things I'd like to do without being in front of my desktop.

Daniel
Managing Member in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A Great Tool - Really helped us get organized

Kommentare: We started running our virtual biotech company on Knowify several months ago, and it's been enormously helpful. Since we have multiple labs (all over the place) doing work for us at any given point in time, and since many of our contracts specify that we cover various costs (like reagents, etc), giving our partners Knowify ID's has really helped us keep track of who is ordering what/when so that when the bills arrive we're never caught blindsided. I've also used it several times to reference contracts and old invoices - which is 100x better than rummaging through file cabinets. It would have been very painful for us to manage the growing complexity of our efforts with our old (manual filing + dropbox) ways, so Knowify is well worth the money for us. Admittedly we haven't had to use the invoicing / client management tools yet - but that's just the nature of our business - we won't have revenues for a few more years at least. Marc at Knowify was really helpful early on when I emailed him with a few questions, so 5 stars for service, too.

Antwort von Knowify

Thanks for your feedback Dan, we really appreciate the praise.

Kathy
Accounting Manager in USA

Knowify has upped our job costing game dramatically

Kommentare: The entire team can access to review job costs and profitability

The thing we most like about Knowify is how simple and cost effective this addition to our QuickBooks software has been. We enter all our AR and AP transactions into Knowify and it syncs beautifully with QB. Absolutely love the built in AIA billing format and the ability to email out of the application. We also use the app in the field to capture and review employee time. It's very seamless.

The only thing I'd like is simple back button for the page you are on rather than having to start from the beginning.

Knowify helped our company streamline our job costing and invoicing.

Kommentare: Streamlined job costing and invoicing.

I LOVE the time card input, the dashboard view of active jobs, and the expense syncing functionality to Quickbooks.

For jobs that are in process when the software is implemented, there is not a good way to get the data into Knowify to sync with Quickbooks. It would be helpful to have a little more flexibility when creating invoices, and if you had the option to create a detailed budget (Professional mode) for a job in Knowify but were able to track expenses at the job level.

Joel
Director of Building Operations in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Knowify is great!

Knowify is great! We are using their new software for property management. It is very intuitive and easy to use! The integrations are fantastic and keep work flow going. Their mobile app is very simple so all of our supers are able to navigate through the app in English or in Spanish which is a huge plus!

There are no cons to Knowify. We signed up before our free trial ended we loved it so much!