FundView Code Enforcement Erfahrungen

Über FundView Code Enforcement

FundView ist ein cloudbasiertes ERP-System, das speziell für Lokalverwaltungen entwickelt wurde und als SaaS-Modell bereitgestellt wird.

Erfahre mehr über FundView Code Enforcement

What I LOVE the most about this software is not the software itself but my customer service rep,Yolanda, SHE IS AWESOME and can fix anything.

The system freezes quite a bit and lags often, especially when printing documents and sometimes reports don't balance.

Bewertungen zu FundView Code Enforcement

FundView Code Enforcement hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 22 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du FundView Code Enforcement bereits verwendet?

court clerk in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

court

it is easy to learn how to work with it.

that its internet if its down you can not work .

Tiffany G.
MUNICIPAL COURT CLERK in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, Selbstständig

GREAT COURT SOFTWARE

Kommentare: The features on this program are very easy to deal with. The Customer Service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is absolutely wonderful! She has been so helpful, even when she has to re-inform/teach me, she does it kindly and makes sure i understand to the fullest. I hear stories and am a part of list serves that discuss the Incode program, and they like it, but it seems to be much more complicated and not as easy to use.

I was not present during the integration, but I can confirm the software is very easy to use and is able to be tailored to fit your needs. We are a small Court, and this program works very well. I am able to input, change, upload, and create orders, and reports that are needed for Council and reporting agencies. The Customer Service and Support is INCREDIBLE!! They are quick at responding, knowledgeable, and able to train even me :). This is a HIGHLY recommended program. I did not come into this position trained for it, and The Support here has aided me in being able to do my job efficiently and successfully.

I would like to be able to change my dashboard to suite my needs. Being able to add categories, such as Community Service cases, to be able to glance at and catch my attention.

Eric W.
Development Services Director in USA

Review of FAST Software from my staff

Kommentare: See both sets of comments above.

Staff's ability to obtain 4 different monthly reports quickly and mostly accurately.

Staff having continued issues with system changing our permit status when adding inspections. This skews data in our reporting by showing those permits as having a completed date, requiring staff to go back and review and correct the data. Also, when changing the status back to issued, the system changes the issued date to today's date. Prior to exiting the permit, it still saves it with today's date so steff has to go back into the permit to change the date and save it again. Once issued, a permit should stay in an issued status throughout it's life until all criteria have been met and manually completed. Staff has had to do manual work-arounds on the software all along to be able to ensure that the output data is accurate.

Antwort von Fund Accounting Solution Technologies

"Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember ~ the only taste of success some people get is when they take a bite out of you." - Zig Ziglar

Carolyn V.
Secretary/Municipal Court Clerk in USA
Strafverfolgung, Selbstständig

Great Software

Kommentare: I found FundView when they were just getting up and going. It was a most difficult time for me as we had a mess with a different software company. FundView jumped in and lead me through the entire process of moving existing records over to their database. They helped me through many crisis. I intend to always use FundView.

The company is continually updating and making the software easier to use. They are an online company and this is invaluable to me. I can access what I need from anywhere.

Getting in touch with customer support has changed and I find it challenging to get help. When they let us use Skype I could get help live and immediately most all of the time. They have changed that to an e-mail system and I don't like having to try to describe the issue by e-mail. When it was on Skype they could take care of it immediately and I could move on.

Antwort von Fund Accounting Solution Technologies

Thanks for the taking the time to write a detailed, glowing review and constructive feedback! It's a Pleasure working with everyone in Milano!

Tina L.

Fundview Review 2018

Kommentare: Getting to be more in control of how your City needs to process their accounting needs but with the safeguards of not being out of balance in their entries. Only having to post what you need to post and fast software handles all of the other entries needed to balance the funds. Having security knowing you can ask for help and having training available when you need.

Being able to utilize several software modules that work within the Fast software and posts to the Bank and General Ledger. Example: Municipal Court, Building and Code Enforcement using Cash receipting and Accounts payable, General Ledger, Payroll, Bank reconciliation, Budgets and Financials.

Making changes when you find you make a mistake. Within reason to be able to delete or edit would be great instead of having to void, reverse just being able to edit sometimes. For example: If I post an entry that is off because I post an amount that should be 24.57 but I posted and saved 24.75 and then I find I was wrong it would be nice to be able to just go into that entry and correct it and re-save and re-post without having so many entries.

Christa P.
JUDGE in USA
Justiz, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

FUNDVIEW

Kommentare: My overall all experience is a great, once you learn all the software its easy to use and does make my job tons easier.. Honestly I can't imagine how difficult my job would be if I didn't have this software and like I said before my customer service rep is the BEST!

What I LOVE the most about this software is not the software itself but my customer service rep,Yolanda, SHE IS AWESOME and can fix anything!!!

What I like least about this software is not the software itself but the owner.. he can be rude and arrogant!

Christa P.
Municipal court judge in USA

fundview

Kommentare: Using fundview it keeps all of my citations in one place.. I can scan them and if i didn't want to i wouldn't even have to keep paper copies of anything... and it is very user friendly.... my organization has sky rocketed.. I never lose violators info. In one click i have all info right there

I love the customer service... Yolanda is awesome and they get back to you very quickly...

It will freeze right in the middle of doing something and you have to log off and then log back in nd start all over

Amber R.
Assistant City Secretary in USA

Fundview Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Fundview has been good.. They are always willing to help or fix any issues or problems. Customer service is great!! Always patient and very polite.
There has been some problems in the beginning but that is to be expected when starting a new program.

Account payables has been really easy to use and has made printing checks a lot easier. Cuts time in half for journal entries as well as account payables. Love the templates!

The con side to templates is that we are unable to delete any old templates at this time, however they are working on it! Bank Reconciliation has been a bit difficult.

Lynnell D.
Deputy Court Clerk in USA
Justiz, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review on Fundview software

Kommentare: Its been great! no complaints

The fact that it is a cloud based system. I value that most of all. I had a computer crash in the past and lost everything. It is also very user friendly.

Nothing that I can think of at the moment

Antwort von Fund Accounting Solution Technologies

Thanks so much, Lynnell! I'm glad to hear your loving FundView!

Andrea A.
Municipal Judge in USA

FAST survey

Kommentare: I use FundView to process citations and fines in the Municipal Court.

I like that I can work in groups or batches. It makes it easier to group defendants together to change statuses, send notices, issue warrants, etc.

Kristan K.
City Administrator in USA

FundView

It is very user friendly once you get it set up and learn how to navigate it. It is a windows looking program so it is easy to use.

It tends to be a bit glitchy. Sometimes we have trouble printing documents and other things like that.

Lisa S.
Court Clerk in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Court Clerk Review

Kommentare: Customer Service is always helpful and software is easy to use.

Pros to Fundview is Tracking status of case files.

Cons: At this time I have no cons to state about the software.

Antwort von Fund Accounting Solution Technologies

Thank you so much for the great review, Lisa! I'm glad FundView has been able to help!

Patricia I.

FundView to the rescue

Kommentare: Organization, getting more organized and the automation of AP transactions when doing payroll, the availability with the budget manager, more structure with all account balances. The bank reconciliations are great! Capability of attaching all invoices to the file that is being paid. The staff has been wonderful!

I like that all the information is easy to read and not a cluttered mess. The programs are very user friendly, the help documents are awesome step by step instructions. The reports are all exported to xcel and can be used over and over again. The one on one training then the ease of customer support should you need a refresher.

I loved everything. I have not found one thing that I did not like, I am still learning and the more I work with it the more I discover how it is making my life easier. Thank you

Antwort von Fund Accounting Solution Technologies

Thanks so much for the detailed review, Patricia! I'm so glad that FundView Software has made your life easier!

Kristan K.

FAST

I like that it is mostly user friendly. It is point and click and modern.

I wish there were more ways that we could customize it ourselves.

Antwort von Fund Accounting Solution Technologies

Thank you Kristan for the kind words and useful feedback!

Cindy C.
Town Clerk in USA

Amaizing Software

Kommentare: Excellent from the beginning.

Customer Service second to none. Easy to customize.

I have not found anything that I do not like.

Antwort von Fund Accounting Solution Technologies

Thank you so much Cindy for the glowing review!

Connie C.

Fundview Software

Kommentare: Our overall experience with FundView has been great. We use to spend days on warrant letters and with FundView it is done within 10 minutes. So easy to set up, enter payments, & again the customer service is exceptional.

This software is very easy to use for anyone from first time users to seasoned users. The customer service is amazing and they are there to help you with any questions you might have. I love this software.

I really don't have anything about this software that I don't like. It really is that amazing.

Antwort von Fund Accounting Solution Technologies

Thank you so much for your detailed review Connie! So glad that FundView has been able to save you time and make your town more efficient!

Mirna C.
AP clerk in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Accounts Payable

Kommentare: Easy to use, and understand. Easier to void and print out AP checks.

Makes check voiding and printing easier.

Unable to match purchase order numbers to invoices.

Antwort von Fund Accounting Solution Technologies

Thanks so much for the feedback, Mirna!

Loretta C.
Director Lottie & Arthur Temple Civic Center/Tourism in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

FundView

Kommentare: Since our accounting department is in another building across town from where I am, the software has been a great asset to our company so that we can stay connected and not have to enter items on others computers.
I am very pleased with this software and I am very grateful that we have been able to become a part of those using this software.

I have been very impressed with the ease of use with this software. It has been so easy using the software and evening easier to explain the usage to my employees.

I have not found any cons at this time with this software.

Antwort von Fund Accounting Solution Technologies

What a nice review! Thank you, Loretta. Glad that you find Fundview's capabilities so helpful.

Elvia E.
Finance Director in USA

REview

Kommentare: Hard getting started on GL, very frustrating conversion, but the Consolidated Cash works great now and saves a lot of time. I like that it is web based, customer support has improved. Do not regret converting, but wish it had more features, especially purchase orders.

I like the design. Easy on the eyes and I really like the ability to attach documents and that it is web based

Still missing some important features like purchase orders and the ability to send NACHA files for payment/collections

Antwort von Fund Accounting Solution Technologies

Hi Elvia, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! A Module for Purchasing is coming soon!

Pamela K.
Presiding Judge and City Secretary in USA

Fundview

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed Fundview, it's easy and so far one of my court conviction report has been super easy.

I like that it's easy and my reports are easier. plus support is always ready to help and friendly. Customer support is awesome!

Fundview works great, some days it is a little slow, especially when I am entering citations.

Antwort von Fund Accounting Solution Technologies

So happy to hear that you find our team helpful and that you are satisfied with FundView's functionality. Thank you!

Utilities Manager in USA

Work in progress

Kommentare: I think in a year or 2 the product will be developed fully and it will probably cost twice as much as a reflection.

Online accessibility anywhere and customer support. Training is through teamviewerl so if you are a hands on learner this might be hard.

Lots of kinks to be worked out and features to be added

Antwort von Fund Accounting Solution Technologies

Thank you so much for the useful feedback!

Tori M.
Court clerk in USA

Would recommend

I liked that it was internet based and could be accessed anywhere

I had no issues. However other coworkers had issues navigating

Antwort von Fund Accounting Solution Technologies

Thanks for the great review, Tori!