von NetSuite4 / 5 14 Bewertungen
Bewertet am 7.11.2017
a NetSuite view from the perspective of a user and partner
- multi tennancy
- multi currency
- multi language absolute flexibilty / release secure customisation ALL in ONE product for ALL industries *** real/public CLOUD - Accounting
- recurring billing
- bank reconciliation
- credit card statement import
- LEAD to CASH process
- PROCUREMENT to PAY process
eCommerce ALL RELEASE SECURE
- 2 x major release changes per year
- since ~20 years
- for 15000 "logos" = 40000+ clients HUNDREDS of PARTNERS worldwide Customer does not need a special expertise to use NetSuite. An internal NetSuite admin can be trained - she/he needs to have some ERP-economical background through - sure. interface / API / development plattform "in the cloud" Whatever is not fully included so far can be "attached" e.g. global HR
- no ERP with accounting on earth has an HR product fully integrated that can cover the same amount of counties as expected from the accounting side of view. Too many regulations. same with PAYROLE and BI
- the BI requirements are too diversified that 1 product can cover all. Eithger the internal NetSuite tools will do the job or you attach whatever suits best and eCommerce
- NetSuite has kind of a "simple" webshop and a SUPER DUPER webshop named SCA = SuiteCommerce Advance that can do everything you need. Rule of thumb with pricing: probably a 5th to a 10th of the price of DEMANDWARE or HYBRIS but INCLUDING webdesign AND fully integrated REAL TIME solution
Nachteile: Maybe performance - does not apply in all countries and is very dependant on the amount of individual scripting/programming in the individual system. This can be monitored and maintenanced but still needs to be done. Not as "chique" as "best of bread" solutions The overall ERP problem: make users in their various roles aware of all the options they have ... in most case an internal problem which of course refelcts to supporting professional providersevice
Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Powerful Software with LOTS of Capabilities
Vorteile: This is able to integrate with all our other platforms we use. It also has lots of reporting capabilities. We are able to track our entire business use with sales, accounts, inventory, etc. It is our central hub of our business where everything runs through.
Nachteile: It is expensive and they do upsell you on add-ons or other features/plug-ins. It is also not intuitive. It can be very complicated for the average user.
Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Kommentare: Help us at a time we were growing the company, so right now we are more efficient and have real time data because of Netsuite.
- Very Robust and Fully customizable
- Have an API and so connect with third party and other tools you use internally can be definitely doable.
- Multiple currencies, locations and internationalization help you when you have to access in different subsidiaries
- Have great tools for making reports
The support have been great the last 2 or 3 times I used it.
- Sometimes tends to be slow, It seems like that was a problem with the implementation but in general it feel slow.
- The UI looks old, but does what you need.
- The documentation is really heavy and sometimes is hard to find things there.
Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Great CRM and Ecommerce Tool
Kommentare: Hands down my favorite CRM and Ecommerce tool. Reporting is King!
Vorteile: It wasn't until I used a different software for CRM, Inventory, and reporting that I missed using NetSuite. It was simple to have different roles and permissions for departments like marketing, finance, operations. The reporting was easy to set-up daily/weekly/monthly reports and have them emailed straight to your inbox. It also made it a breeze to find invoice amounts and analyze the marketing budget spend each month.
Nachteile: It is hard to get up to speed with NetSuite at first. But once you understand the basic framework, you can navigate around with intermediate understanding and do well.
Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Streamlined our shipping, accounting, and support processes
Vorteile: We used to use several different systems for shipping, accounting, and support. NetSuite has allowed us to consolidate all of that into one system. It's a lot easier and less complicated for all users to use the same software. The software is cloud-based and therefore easily accessible from anywhere, which is helpful for our remote employees.
Nachteile: The learning curve can be a bit steep and it must be customized properly in order to get the most value out of it.
Bewertet am 7.11.2018
NetSuite - cloud-based platform providing real-time data on demand
Vorteile: Able to allow all employee's to access data base don their roles. Great financial reporting tools and reporting. Targeted searches can alert users automatically based on KPI's established.
Nachteile: Mass uploading tool antiquated. Too easy to duplicate records based on 1-character in customer name being different. Even an extra space or capital letter will mean another record created.
Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Kommentare: Netsuite is essential to our finance department. It is user friendly and I would recommend to any company looking to switch their software.
Vorteile: Netsuite is handy for creating reports, and for printing cheque’s. We use netsuite daily in our finance department and we seem to all love it. It is user friendly and easy to use.
Nachteile: Sometimes the system will go down or freeze. In bigger transactions it doesn’t save certain information on the item lines that are needed resulting in errors
Bewertet am 12.9.2019
NEEDS MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS
Kommentare: I HAVE USED MANY SOFTWARES AND HAVE OVER 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND I HAVE TO SAY THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT BUILT WITH ALL NEEDS IN MIND ON THE ACCOUNTING END. 1099'S CAN'T BE PRINTED HAVE TO HIRE ONE OF THEIR RECOMMENDED COMPANIES. TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH IMPORTS.
HAS SOME EFFICIENCIES HOWEVER, NOT MANY.
SOME TOOLS ARE VERY HELPFUL
PAYROLL IS WITHIN AND THAT IS HELPFUL.
SOFTWARE COPIES MANY FEATURES FROM DIFFERENT ACCOUNTING SOFTWARES BUT FALLS VERY SHORT ON BEING COMPLETE.
HAS LIMITATIONS ON THE ACCOUNTING END.
REPORT WRITER NOT AS EASY TO GET WHAT YOU NEED OUT OF IT.
TOO MANY CUSTOMIZATIONS FOR IMPORTS TO WORK SO DUMPED THAT AND DO ALL OF IT MANUALLY NOW AS IMPORTS DO NOT WORK.
MOST IMPORTANT THIS SOFTWARE IS SUPER EXPENSIVE COMPARED TO OTHERS WE SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH. NOT WORTH ITS PRICE.
Bewertet am 10.4.2018
This was a suite used when we were a reseller for another product
Vorteile: I was able to create an parent account with children accounts which enabled a lot of control from a management standpoint.
Nachteile: When we created documents to search for our knowledge base it was very difficult to have those items searchable with keywords.
Bewertet am 2.4.2019
NetSuite is a fantastic tool for Mid-Market companies
Kommentare: Great ERP reporting tool to tie together all business processes for real time data.
Vorteile: Very quick implementation cycle. The software is very intuitive and has a lot of features to meet your business needs.
Nachteile: If you are looking to completely customize your software, NetSuite is not for you. It has been developed and does not allowing for extreme customization.s
Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Great for my small business
Kommentare: Netsuite has allowed me to get all of my finances organized within my company and allowed me to look at the status of my company with the push of a button
Vorteile: I like that netsuite is pretty easy to get the hang of. It's very organized and makes tracking all of the finances within my company so much easier.
Nachteile: The only thing I really dislike about Netsuite is the price. I'm a cheapskate lol so I like things to be cheaper but in all honesty its not that bad.
Bewertet am 2.2.2019
Vorteile: As a user we keep track of time and expenses, easy to input and customize own screen
Nachteile: Nothing I have found to create issues in using this software
Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Vorteile: Not a bad program, but honestly would opt for some of the other providers here. Expensive (especially if using for smaller business).
Nachteile: See comments above. Decent program overall, just would likely go with some of the cheaper options.