Über OptimisPT

Cloudbasierte EMR-Software für Gesundheitseinrichtungen, die Anwendungen zur Verwaltung klinischer Dokumente, von Terminen und mehr bereitstellt.

Erfahre mehr über OptimisPT

Easy to implement, smooth workflows, custom templates, updates made based on client feedback, integrated with our PM.

Again, too thorough ; not efficient w/ time management ; takes 30 min to do an evaluation.

Bewertungen zu OptimisPT

OptimisPT hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 19 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OptimisPT bereits verwendet?

Rose
Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

OptimisPT is a great web based platform for therapy!

Kommentare: Great experience overall - account reps and development teams are over the top helpful and swift with resolution. Great communication and transparency all along the way. Continue to be a great partner in documentation, scheduling and billing.

No real dislikes - any issues faced were swiftly resolved.

Catherine
Directory of Ancillary Services in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Why I would recommend OptimisPT

[sensitive content hidden], is probably the best support person for any vendor that I have ever worked with. He is responsive and open to requests for change/customization for our needs. [sensitive content hidden] is the best. These 2 representatives for OPTIMIS set the bar high for us with other vendors because the response time, service and attention to our needs is A++

Some limitations with scheduling for our larger clinics.

Robert
Physical Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A User, but not by choice

Kommentare: -It requires too much navigation between different screens to view "Attachments" (where our company stores the referral notes). -The Treatment Section is annoyingly detailed and the "add text" boxes are many and small. After just a few lines, you have to scroll up and down on the text box even though there is still plenty of empty space elsewhere on the screen. -I don't use their "Clinical Findings" section anymore. Am I attentive to the pt or the computer screen during an evaluation? I don't use the "Measurement" section either; if you are doing a balance test with a pt but made some modifications to the test for that pt, Optimis doesn't let you note that. There is no space for modifications/observations to the test. -On an eval you have to separately choose "Planned Interventions" (such as Therapeutic Activities, Thera. Ex., Gait Training) and then "Treatments." Please tell me why I wouldn't use my planned interventions as treatments? It's the same list of CPT codes. Why do I have to add the same list twice? -The last one I will list here, and Optimis is not alone in this shortcoming . . . At the end of every note there is a "Plan" section for next visit. That's normal. How about have a copy of that "Plan" section from a previous note show up at the start of your new note? Seems like a simple good idea. Make sure you shop around before choosing an EMR. I have used WebPT briefly, and am also not impressed.

After looking at the other reviews, the one I most agree with is the "Too detailed ... takes too long to do clinical documentation ..." Optimis gets back to you quickly for customer support via email and, as noted in one of the OptimisPT responses to a review, they do have a phone number too, but its not prominently displayed and the first time I learned about it was via reading an OptimisPT response to a review on this website!! Optimis does a good job of showing a running tally of how much money has been billed to a patient's insurance. Optimis' .pdf notes are clear, well organized, and easy to read. I've worked with other EMRs (kinnser/Wellsky) that made reading the .pdf version of a note surprisingly and unnecessarily difficult (something so easy to get right). Major kudos to Optimis that they allow you to change the type of visit you are doing (a progress report or daily note can quickly change to a discharge by the end of visit) without losing your work and it takes but two clicks. I will also add that my review is as verbose as Optimis is cumbersome. Haha. I do find that I typically have to finish notes outside of pt visit time. As for evaluations, I still don't even try to start the note at the time of visit. I do all of that work on my own time off the clock. I would say that OptimisPT is fair in concept and poor in execution. Speaking with the other therapists in the clinic and front desk worker, their opinions are neutral to dislike.

They say the Devil is in the details and here is where I get very frustrated with Optimis. Some Clarification: I have been using Optimis 2 days per week since January 2022 (it is now the end of July 2022) as a PT working part-time. I am 40 years old but moderately tech-savy. I don't tolerate annoying redundancies and unnecessary drop-down menus. I want an EMR to be efficient so that I can spend more time on my own life and more time trying to make my patient's lives better. Every extra click, pause, reloading time, scroll, that could be designed out of the system while still preserving the general design of the EMR drives me nuts. Here are some examples of irritations that make me wonder if this software was ever used in the field by the designers: -When a patient shows up you are supposed to click "Check in." Okay, that's fine. But that is separate from "Go to Visit." You must always click two buttons to start a note. How about a third button that says, "Check in and Go to Visit?" -Optimis has a sort of slick ability to scroll through past sections of previous notes (say, the subjective section) and copy/paste that whole section into the new note. Great. But they won't let you copy and paste individual sentences, you'll have to delete the ones you don't want. Why is this? Rarely does one want to Copy/Paste the entire subjective section. -The Goal Builder is cumbersome. I'd rather just copy/paste from a Word document. See below.

Ann
Physical Therapist , practice owner in USA

Quality and Care

Kommentare: OptimisPT clinical, technology and compliance staff are always there and supportive. In a health business environment where it often feels like everyone is against you, the OptimisPT staff are there to help, encourage and educate.

OptimisPT is fantastic in regards to allowing us to be fully compliant with all rules and regulations for billing in the PT industry. You can customize but you don't have to.

It is sometimes difficult to locate the exercises you want in the exercise section.

jevene
Physical Therapist, Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Better than WebPT

Kommentare: excellent customer service support from Optimis PT - they responded w/in an hour or less when a support ticket was submitted, and it was always a PERSONAL reply, directly relating to the issue in question; not an email referring you to a link on their support page

I used OptimisPT at a clinic I worked at previously, and liked the fact that there was so much ability to customize the software - there is much more flexibility in both the assessment and the treatment section to customize so that you do a minimum of typing and just click drop down menus. It is not immediately intuitive, but that is true of any software that has a lot of functionality. Once you get the hang of it, it is elegant and easy to use.

I really can't think of much negative to say about Optimis - it is a great product; it just costs more than other things on the market. I just started my own practice, and got WebPT because it was cheaper than OptimisPT, and it is widely used by other clinics - although I did do a one hour "demo" with the sales team, it wasn't until I started using WebPT that I realized it doesn't have nearly the depth and breadth of customization - there is NO customization available in the treatment section, and I do NOT do "factory" PT where everyone does a lot of standard exercises and modalities. Getting WebPT was the biggest mistake I did in my practice.

Antwort von OptimisCorp

Hello Jevene, Thank you for the wonderful review! If you are interested in OptimisPT please feel free to reach out to me directly at (951) 334-2494. Sincerely, Rachel Bettini

Jeff
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Some of the Worst Customer Support of all Services I contract With For My Business

Kommentare: It's fairly simple to use, but has its glitches. It does not integrate well with our billing company with regard to communicating payments made by clients on non dates of service. They never answer their phone. They retaliate for criticizing them, despite providing them objective proof of their short comings. I'm sure they will retaliate for this review at some point. They advised me that the one rep they had who was very helpful had mutually decided to part ways with them and his replacements do not know the system as well. Contacting them "on your time" vs theirs is next to impossible.

Easy to learn functionality when teaching it to students/new employees. Initially, the total features for the price were better than other systems where you picked features a la carte. After using it, I've found that many of those extra features included have not been useful or functional for us.

Unbelievably poor responsiveness and professionalism by its personnel, especially the guy in charge of customer outreach. 3 prolonged downtimes (1 of them lasting numerous days) that were disastrous for our business and a completely apathetic response to the problems they created for our business and patient care.

JoAnn
Physical Therapy Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Physical Therapy- specific, but lacks customization

Kommentare: OptimisPT is truly physical therapy-focused, and I am so happy to have software for our PT practice that is. It keeps very up-to-date with changing PT requirements and trends. Though priced higher than other similar software, its ease of use and specialization in the physical therapy profession is very important to us and will keep us users for a very long time.

OptimisPT is truly focused on the clinician and practice, and keeps very up-to-date with current PT trends. It is always adding new features that aid a PT clinic, both on the scheduling and practice management side as well as the clinician side.

I would hope for the higher price tag that this software would allow for more customization. We are a small practice and being able to customize the patient appointment reminder email so that it reads in a way that shows we have just one clinic location would be such a satisfied. But we are almost two years into using this software and our patient appointment reminder emails still read in a very clunky, and grammatically incorrect, way. Also, a sticking point for us would be to be able to speak with customer support, rather than only having the online chat and email option.

Antwort von OptimisCorp

Hello JoAnn, Thank you so much for your review. We do strive to make a superior product for you, our customer. I noticed that you commented about support not having a direct line for phone conversations and I wanted to provide you with that number which is (310) 697-8788. Please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Rachel Bettini

Amy
President/CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for Physical Therapy Private Practices!

Kommentare: We have been using OptimisPT for about five years for several of our clients. It is one of the best that we have found. We have used several other software, and by far this is the easiest all around. If you have any questions or issues, you click the support tab, and very quickly they will respond with assistance, other software, we may way a week or longer to get an answer.

The ease of the software, it is very easy to setup EOC, without having to set up the patient several times. We can also set the appointments based on the EOC. The billing component is very easy to finalize our claims. The program will let the billing specialist know if the therapist hasn't billed enough units or if the therapist is billing too many units.

We haven't seen any issues at this point. The software works for what we need as a billing company, and the support is very helpful.

Fred
PT / owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Too detailed ... takes too long to do clinical documentation ...

Kommentare: thorough / but not efficient

Optimis is very thorough , which gives you confidence that documentation will be compliant ; however, on the down side ... it takes way too long to document an evaluation due to the plethora of drop down menus.

Again, too thorough ; not efficient w/ time management ; takes 30 min to do an evaluation . Needs to be more user friendly and quicker to get paperwork done in timely fashion.

Debbie
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

OptimisPT is tailored to PT and has many great features

Kommentare: Built in scheduling, docs, and billing functionality are convenient and specific to physical therapy.

The built in schedule, documentation, billing, make sense. The built in appointment reminders for patients is nice feature. Pay by volume, fits the bill during slower times.

Would like to have ability for more administrative function. (More customization options for payer types, etc.).

Antwort von OptimisCorp

Thank you for your review, Debra!

Ginny
Rehab Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Compliance and Efficiency Review (CER)

OptimisPT's Compliance team performed a Compliance and Efficiency Review (CER) for our team of 10 providers. Receiving feedback from an outside source was valuable in discovering documentation that could be improved upon to justify the necessity of physical and speech therapy. We found value and benefit and highly recommend a CER to anyone that wants to help ensure they can pass an audit. Documentation from a compliance standpoint can help reduce payment denials. The audit helped point out to our Team, facets that we should be paying more attention to, but also from an efficiency perspective to help save time on documentation. We hope to undergo a yearly audit so as to stay current and efficient in providing therapy services.

Nothing; always trying to meet the needs of the customer.

Jorge
Data Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent EHR with with an Intuitive UI

Ease of use and intuitive UI. A benefit of this is that training and process roll-out for staff is efficient.Support is excellent! Creating support tickets is easy and resolution is always prompt.

No real cons. Optimis has a solid UE.An item I would add to a wishlist is more robust reporting tools. e.g. more flexibility to customize reports.

Gary
Director of Physical Rehab in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Outpatient Physical Rehab

Kommentare: Excellent customer service with OptimisPT rep [sensitive content hidden] thank you

Easy to use/interface documentation and scheduling between Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapist

We did not have any issues with OptimusPT

Pam
President in

I like the ability to Print HCFA 1500 claim forms

Kommentare: I have been using OptimisPT for almost 4 years and have been happy with the level of support, comprehensiveness of notewriting and compliance with Medicare. It is cloud based, so aside from a few programming glitches, it has been a great EHR program.

It couples with Duxware for billing and accounting; responsive support team; prints HCFA 1500s; allows ease with electronic Medicare/secondary payer accounting; in program faxing; email/text reminders,; Nice looking patient reports.

Would like to have greater ease in printing end of year patient statements as it does not order by date. Would like it to be mobile/ipad friendly--does bet on a laptop or desktop.

rusty
owner in
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

unwilling to integrate with other patient rentention software

Kommentare: Optimis has been less than helpful in their willingness to integrate with other software. 90% of the other major web-based EMR companies have integrated with this pt retention and pt satisfaction software, but optimis has chosen not to. Our therapy company would benefit from the integration and we have emailed and called constantly about the timing of the integration and get the company line of "we have been in talks, but have not committed to pursuing anything yet".

Is user-friendly from a clinician standpoint.

Unwilling to integrate with other software that is available and 90% of other EMR's have already integrated.

Jackie
Billing Manager in
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, user friendly software and excellent customer service!

So easy to use, it's pretty self explanatory. It helps prevent you from making mistakes on your "Off" days.

I wish there was a built in billing software, it would make it much more efficient and save so much time.

Caitlyn
Biller in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty easy to use

I have used this software in addition to another software that I use. The provider likes it for all of the patient payments.

Leigh
USA
Medizinische Praxis
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good compliant system

They offer instant answers to questions and problems There is direct line or email to support. It's confident about compliance and is easy to use.

I dislike the complex evaluation and the flow sheet for treatments (although they are working to improve the flow sheets).

Ann
Medizinische Praxis
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Satisfaction

Strong adherence to Medicare compliance, thoroughness of documentation, relative ease of use after steep learning curve.

Unexpected crashes that can totally derail one's day.