Über QuoteWerks

QuoteWerks ist eine einfach zu bedienende Lösung für Angebote und Kostenvoranschläge, mit der Unternehmen jeder Größe ihren Verkaufsprozess rationalisieren können.

Erfahre mehr über QuoteWerks

We can quote very easily using the customisable templates according to the requirement. We can easily integrate with third party software like ConnectWise that saves our time and money.

Inability to synch said data with our business system (BusinessVision) and CRM (Zoho).

Bewertungen zu QuoteWerks

QuoteWerks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 178 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du QuoteWerks bereits verwendet?

Ruth
Ruth
Budget Analyst in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

QuoteWerks Works Magic When It Comes to Pricing and Quoting

Kommentare: Nothing can hinder me from using QuoteWerks because it has been giving us incredible experiences.

QuoteWerks facilitates effective quoting and pricing. I like QuoteWerks because I can easily understand all its features.

It doesn't take any skills to understand all the features of QuoteWerks. I find them so effective.

Collins
Sales Associate in Kenia
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quotewerks works like wow!

Kommentare: In my line of work am constantly looking to pitch and close deals, so i use it a lot in creating quotes and proposals. It werks perfectly for me in terms of business development.

For starters, it is easy to deploy, it integrates with many relevant platforms, comes with exceptional phone support. It has a built-in contact base that makes prospects access super easy. Most importantly, its specially built for creating quotes and proposals!

Subscription is a bit costly, but hey, sometimes one uas got to pay for superior service. For me, the overall advantages it brings far outweigh cost implications.

Norm
Business Development in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quotewerks does exactly what the name describes... makes quotes.

Kommentare: It makes quotes and sends quotes to customers. Offers the ability to make revisions to quotes and keep the originals.

Easy to set up and easy to use. Minimal "bells and whistles" keeps you on task and making quotes. Great for the first step of the sales process only and sending out for invoicing to another product.

Great software for the first step of the sales process only however... 1) Not all info is searchable. 2) Does not integrate with many programs and not all fields integrate. 3) "Tickle" or reminder functions minimal and only in quote valet. 4) reports are clunky and minimal without paying to customize. 5) No workflow automation. 6) Minimal notifications as to quote progresses or when approved to client or inter-company personnel. 7) Interface looks the same as it did in 2012 when we started. 8) Not enough logging of estimates as they change or are updated. 7) No scheduling functions. 9) No "app" for smart phones. 8) Minimal Export functions. 9) Dashboard notification options are very limited to just two integration programs and not for overall quoted work. 10) No Service Operations Automation or Order management. 11) Does not allow for Teams or intercompany groups to be part of an estimate. 12) No intercompany communication short of a new added dynamic notes field which seems to be built with 1995 technology. 13) No auto follow up emails for estimates unless in Quote valet and they are somewhat generic. 14) Does not export "ship to" field to MOST integrated software packages. 15) No ability to auto CC office staff when creating an email template.

Antwort von Aspire Technologies

Norm, I am sorry that you are not finding QuoteWerks to fit all of your needs. 1. What fields are you trying to search on? We have dynamic search fields on the File|Open window and also in reporting. 2. QuoteWerks integrates with over 55 solutions. What are you having difficulty integrating with? 3. QuoteValet can be used for automatic reminders, but the integration with your CRM/PSA enables additional reminders at the activity and opportunity level. 4. We have made quite a few changes to the reporting functionality in QuoteWerks. They are quite powerful. If you would prefer, you can link QuoteWerks with outside tools like Power BI as well. I am running out of space to reply to all of your concerns, but please feel free to reach out to our team. We would be happy to help!

Mark
Renewable Energy Projects Manager in Kenia
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quotewerks has been Empowering Business Works!

Kommentare: Its made quoting and pitching for business a breeze thanks to its easy implementation and use. Its actually an empowering tool in the sense that it gives you the ammunition to hunt for business and development

Has lots going for it. Easy implementation, outstanding phone support, dynamic integration range. I like how it's able to project real-time pricing. Does well in creating quotes and proposals in a manner that's straightforward and easy to understand.

I feel it should improve on quality of end user training. Subscription costs as well. But that's about it.

Garry
Garry
Vice President in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool for building and managing your sales opportunities and quotes.

Kommentare: The quote visibility and access to online sync resources is super helpful in our quoting process.
Our sales team couldn't operate without Quotewerks any longer. It has become integral to our processes.

Quotewerks has the ability to see if and when your customer sees your quote. When we were looking into the product, we had received a quote from our Quotewerks sales rep and it had been ignored and was expired. We opened the quote a few weeks later to take a quick look at it and 15 minutes later we got a phone call from our sales rep. "I see you opened this expired quote. I wanted to answer any questions for you and get an updated quote if you are still interested." That sealed the deal for us. Then we found out all of the other amazing things it could do and have loved it every day. It has easily paid for itself many times over.

Quotewerks must run locally. There is a web version in development, but it is still pretty green. If you need to use it remotely you will need either Terminal Services or VPN to access it. The Quote Valet add-on gives it some web connectivity features which are helpful for viewing existing quotes and responding to customers, but not necessarily for building new quotes. Once they get the web version finished, that should help with this a lot. The product can also be a little bit kludgy to learn at first. It's been around for a long time so some of the interface is a bit antiquated.

Cheryl
Cheryl
Co-Founder and CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We ♥ QW!

Kommentare: We use QW for all sales quotes that are generated in our office. Prior to QW, quote writing was done in MS Office. The implementation dramatically reduced time writing quotes and errors. The ACT/Sage/edi integration completely eliminated duplicate data entry. The software is very easy to keep up to date, which was also kind of a 'sketchy' set of tasks prior to QW. The QW tech support people are top knotch professionals. During our implementation they were EXTREMELY supportive and wanted to ensure that we were self sufficient. After 2 years, we don't call them much (I am sure they miss us), but when they do that are terrific.

Integration with our CRM (ACT) and our accounting S/W (Sage) was a major selling point. We also export .xml files and import them into warehouse management system via edi. Ease of use was also very important to our purchase decision. QW was also recommended to us by our ACT consultant who was familiar with our business. The online QW demo and videos were great at showing the ease of use of the product too.

The reporting function is not great. We invested in MasterMine for QW. Since we made the MasterMine investment, we are able use the data out in QW to a much fuller extent for business planning and decision making. .

Ofodu
Head Retail and Corporate in Nigeria
Vermögensverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

QuoteWerks: Price Configurator

There’s nothing daunting like quoting and pricing products and services. In my Investment Management industry, QuoteWerks reduce manual workflow by automating pricing and quoting.

Truth be told, QuoteWerks suit all my needs whenever I turn to it.

Jessica
Digital Marketing Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

QuoteWerks Review

Kommentare: It is way too easy to price and discount products with QuoteWerks.

I like that QuoteWerks makes sales pipeline simple by creating, delivering and tracking customer interactions in real-time.

There’s no single aspect that let me down when using QuoteWerks.

Agnes
Senior Software Development Engineer in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quotewerks is an outstanding and fantastic solution for proposals and quotes management.

Quotewerks is an outstanding and incredible tool for proposals and quotes management. It offers value for money and has a very helpful and reliable technical support team. It works pretty well and smoothly without any errors. Its UI is very smooth and intuitive.

Quotewerks is amazing, robust and exceptional. It is reliable and inexpensive compared to other alternatives.

Makandi
Sales and Marketing Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Magnificent and superlative Quote Management and CPQ Tool.

This tool helps to streamline and automate sales process thus increasing productivity and efficiency.It is fast to create and send custom sales proposals and quotes to our clients with QuoteWerks.

It delivers excellent performance I lack any limitation with QuoteWerks.

Robert
Senior Software Development Engineer in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

'''>Super incredible quoting product tool<'''

Kommentare: It get revealed to you how important QuoteWerks is once you start using the platform. This platform is the real deal for quoting products.

QuoteWerks is an incredible platform that helps increase quoting of products in such an easy way. With such incredible quoting it becomes so easy for us to purchase software/hardware from clients. Secondly I love the fact that it offers such incredible different customizable templates which parpote it nice interface. We easily make decisions towards the suitable lines to which we make order from and definitely decide whether to project the line at time of printing or not. QuoteWerks has got a flexible/intuitive interface which is easy to use.

Initially one feels so offended with the subscription cost but once you get to use the platform and have the clear picture, it becomes easy to understand that the cost is much favourable.

Antwort von Aspire Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to review QuoteWerks! I am glad that you are seeing value in QuoteWerks. I noticed that you mentioned subscription costs. QuoteWerks is offered in both subscription and traditional software licensing. If you have questions about QuoteWerks pricing, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email! https://www.quotewerks.com/contactus.asp

Bid Coordinator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best I've found

Kommentare: I used to have super-complex spreadsheets with material pricing, labor pricing, assemblies, etc. QuoteWerks has enabled me to finally step away from those. Other quoting solutions I tried just wasn't built for complex situations such as assemblies with multiple components. I don't think I've even begun to scratch the surface of what this software can do. It's definitely worth the time to get it up and running. Their support has been very helpful and responsive anytime I've hit a roadblock.

Ability to choose which line items are displayed on final printout. Ability to have assemblies or "groups" with one unit price. Ease of tweaking these factors.

Wish you could drag a whole group by the group heading and rearrange your quote. Also a Mac version would be nice down the line--I'm the only PC user in this office.

IT Manager in Kanada
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quotewerks is a very versatile quoting tool.

Kommentare: Integration with salesforce.com, a basic configurator and a low price point.

Quotewerks has a huge number of features. We extensive use the configurator and bundles that help our staff reduce mistakes. We have Quotewerks linked to salesforce.com and that reduces the amount of double keying and provides a audit trail between the two systems. Quotewerks has a low price point making it ideal for companies to start using a CPQ tool. Quotewerks support is very good because you get to talk to a person about your issues with the software. One service we used that was very helpful was a 1 hour review of how we have our software setup and recommendations for best practices.

Quotewerks provides so many different features it's hard to determine which way is the best way to configure the software without assistant from support.

Liam
IT Manager in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

So useful and very helpful quotation management tool.

Kommentare: With Quotewerks it is extremely easy and quick to search for information and a lot of information can be stored for future reference. The best part of it is that it uses cloud storage.

Quotewerks is the easiest and simplest platform in quoting. I like how it helps save much time while solving tasks and the user interface is so much flexible with great customizable templates. I like how it provides live updates to prices from vendors. Quotewerks is so much helpful, useful and above all it helps us save a lot of time.

The only disadvantage is the subscription cost which is a little bit higher.

Antwort von Aspire Technologies

Liam, Thank you for taking the time to review QuoteWerks! I noticed that you mentioned subscription costs. QuoteWerks is offered in both subscription and traditional software licensing. If you have questions about QuoteWerks pricing, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email! https://www.quotewerks.com/contactus.asp

Dennis
Marketing Advertising Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Extremely marvellous,supreme and exquisite Quoting and Proposal Management software.

Kommentare: With QuoteWerks,I can easily create,send and manage purchase orders with this tool.This tool offers affordable pricing for products configuration.

Ability to create,send and manage sales quotes and proposals is what delights me a lot when working with QuoteWerks.It's easy to configure and use QuoteWerks without any hassles.I like that sales cycle can be automated using QuoteWerks to save time and cost.It's a reliable tool that enables me to generate accurate quotes.

Ease to evaluate and implement,highly configurable features and functionality,intuitive and user-friendly interface and affordable pricing of QuoteWerks leaves me with nothing in particular as a demerit.

Ogarekpe
Applications engineer in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A solid quoting and proposals solution

Kommentare: Quotewerks is easy to use and ensures proper workflows in quotes and proposals. It has great templates that you can choose from to suit your business. It flexible and blends in perfectly with other tools.

My favorite feature of quotewerks is how perfectly we able to integrate it with our main CRM and other third party software. The speed of onboarding and implementation of this tool was fantastic. It has done an excellent job in improving the efficiency of our quotes and proposals. Importing data to quotewerks is quick and straightforward.

I think it would feel nice if quotewerks would have a well polished and modern user interface. It also has a slight learning curve to figure it out but once you do, is usability is impressive. Customer support should improve their response times to resolve issues quickly.

Kelvin
Sales Specialist in Kenia
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredible, extraordinary and outstanding quoting and proposal management application.

Kommentare: I recommend Quotewerks for quote management. In fact, it's one of the best and most secure quote management software i have ever encountered. It also saves us much time since it speeds up our sales processes.

First, I must disclose the fact that Quotewerks is an advanced and exceptional application for quote management. It has a very responsive, friendly and supportive customer support team behind it, anytime we experience challenges they are always ready and attentive to assist. I find it very easy and fast to create quotes and send them to our clients regardless of where they are. Also, it integrates with third-party applications which makes it more effective.

To be sincere, we had a very great and wonderful experience with Quotewerks and nothing to dislike about it.

Antwort von Aspire Technologies

Kelvin, Thank you for the great review! Integrations are certainly what sets QuoteWerks what sets us apart from the competition. https://www.quotewerks.com/integrations.asp

Roselyn
Software Engineer in Kenia
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

'''QuoteWerks works best for me and my clients.'''

Kommentare: QuoteWerks has made my experience in quoting very simple and effective. Due to the simplicity it has brought I definitely integrated it in our suppliers online database.

With this platform we are saving more time capared to before where we used manual manual methods. Also you find that you can create quotes and proposal in few minutes with QuoteWerks. *The most remarkable thing about the platform is that it has very smooth user interface which is fast and responsive. Also the platform has got very customized templates. I really appreciate using QuoteWerks for it really save much time for me.

The only thing I feels should be added is the drop-down menu with details of each one. This is a feature that will be so helpful.

Oliver
IT Manager in Kenia
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sharing my remarkable experience with Quotewerks. Quotewerks works amazingly well.

Kommentare: My experience with Quotewerks has been great since i started using the application. Availability of technical support is another advantage and their services are exceptional and recommendable.

One of the advantages of Quotewerks is that it has one of the simplest user-friendly interfaces of the sales products. It is sleek, reliable and very easy to figure out. I like the ability to have many quotes and easier to find quotes from the past as well. Also, you can use it from anywhere anytime and it is non-expensive. It is very easy to navigate through without any training or help.

Quotewerks can be a little bit challenging especially for new beginners but the more you use it, the more easier it gets.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quotewerks for IT

We have used quotewerks in our IT business for years and it works well for our needs. It has real time pricing from many of our vendors.

The integration to quickbooks desktop often did not work. We have qbo now and it syncs just fine.

Antwort von Aspire Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of QuoteWerks. I am sorry that your experience with the QuickBooks Desktop integration was not up to our standards. At the same time, I am pleased that you have found the QuoteWerks integration to QuickBooks Online to meet your expectations. If you have questions about QuoteWerks or encounter issues, please feel free to contact QuoteWerks Technical Support via phone or email.

Ali
Senior Finance Manager in Kenia
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

'''QuoteWerks; my great and impressive quote management platform.'''

Kommentare: With the platform am leterally moving more steps ahead hence fully tasks maximization. This is so much flavious.

I feel that QuoteWerks is a superior tool that helps us in quote/proposal management. *The best part is how flexibility and easily accessible the platform is. This quickens the usability of the tool.On the other hand QuoteWerks is so customizable hence becoming easy for us to navigate through. This is super brilliant for us. *The pricing of the platform is quite affordable and manageable.

QuoteWerks is my pre-eminent CPQ/proposal and quote management tool. Am much impressed working with the platform.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Software, a little clunky

Kommentare: We use it because all quotes flow into ConnectWise, including products and services. This means we don't have to type things over and can greatly reduce the number of transposition errors. It's also nice to have one spot for a common product database. We use it in a terminal server environment and it works well.

It's really a great quoting tool. It works well with ConnectWise, and its ability to export to Excel is great.

The ad-ons, such as Etilize, are OK, but not great. It can be a bit buggy and. The Quote Valet fearute seems nice, but I think it's too expensive.

Steve
Director of IT in USA

Quotewerks is a great tool, and will soon integrate with our new CRM, making it very useful.

I like the ease of use after configuration. Its pretty easy to generate a quote and get it sent out. I also like the fact that the quotes are securely delivered and can be accepted and paid through the email. It integrates with our merchant services so we can take deposits upon acceptance.

Initial configuration is a bit advanced. This software is rich in features, so it may take a bit of assistance from the Quotewerks staff to get everything configured how it should be, prior to initial use.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works, but it's not the best

Kommentare: It works, with some customizations and workarounds, but it's far from being the best tool I've used.

You can quickly create quotes and send them to your customer. For our account reps, it's easy to use.

Note, we use the Desktop version. The interface looks like something from the early 2000s. We had to purchase a plugin for quote approval, and it doesn't always work. There are some functionality issues, such as not being able to rename a user.

Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good quote package

Database driven. Lots of flexibility. PDF output. Ties into CRM. Easy to organize product database.

Would be nice if quote item table could be put in a mode to auto-expand description/note fields when entering the cell. Can't open product database without creating a quote. If you lose connection to network host for even a fraction of a second, you lose all of your work since last save and you get dozens of error messages you have to clear...a SERIOUS pain-in-the....