Über myKidzDay

Mobile/Webanwendung für Kinderbetreuungseinrichtungen zur Verfolgung der Anwesenheit und zum Versenden täglicher Berichte, Benachrichtigungen, Bilder usw. an die Smartphones der Eltern.

Erfahre mehr über myKidzDay

I appreciate the easy to use features, tools for communication from family and time line minimal for the teachers to communicate during busy day.

Bewertungen zu myKidzDay

myKidzDay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 46 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du myKidzDay bereits verwendet?

Amy
Owner/Operator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Great app for my Childcare families!

Kommentare: Overall I've been happy w/myKidzDay! There have been a few times when the app was glitchy for parents trying to sign in/out w/the QR code, but it hasn't been a problem.

I decided to purchase the app because I love the touchless attendance option. In light of the pandemic, I needed to find a way for my families to be able to sign in/out their children without sharing a pen. Scanning the QR provided allowed them to do just that!

I wish there was a calendar option that I could use to put the highlights/activities of our monthly activities on for families to refer back to.

Antwort von myKidzDay

Thank you for your wonderful review.

Jacquelyn
Administrator in USA

Exceptional App for communication & Exceptional Customer Service

Kommentare: Exceptional! We continue to be part of myKidzDay due to the customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provide. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always answers the phone and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] patient and kind to get our questions or inquiries handled timely every time. I feel this is an extraordinary feat since at any time we call we are treated like the only customer she has. Totally off the charts in my book. So grateful!,

On occasion the app may be slow to respond yet, we have learned that this is time for update . I feel with the continued upgrades this shall be expected and integrate into our systems has been helpful

Dreama
Daycare Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Terrible Refund Policy

Kommentare: Over all, very poor customer service.

Be SURE you use the free trail before trusting this app. My daycare parents were very unhappy with this app as it does not "ping" their phones when I make an entry. For 5 years I used Brightwheel and except for cost we were very happy with it. So I tried something cheaper. You get what you pay for I guess. The app itself is more complicated than Brightwheel though it does have a lot of entries you can make. One of the things that put my daycare parents minds at ease is that they didn't have to worry about stopping during their busy day to check the app, wait to log in and scroll through the entries to find what they are looking for. They are not in order, they are in categories. I switched back to Brightwheel as my daycare parents let me know immediately they were not happy with the app. The WANT their phones to ping when I make an entry. They see the notification, know everything is fine and go back to doing their job. They are thrilled I switched back and this will create an even stronger trust between myself and my daycare parents because I listened to THEIR needs. This company has a no refund policy even if you use the app for 1 day. I wouldn't mind if they didn't refund the set up fee, they did the work there, but not to refund the 140 I paid after using the app for only a few days (especially when they offer a free trail) is poor customer service. I will never be returning to this app and my daycare parents will never recommend it. I work very hard for my money.

Their refund policy and the fact that the entries are not in order, but by category.

Ashley
Deputy Clerk in USA
Justiz, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review of myKidzDay

It is very convenient and easy to understand. Keeping track of what my kids did and ate that day helps me predict how their evening at home will be.

I wish there was a feature that was available for me to leave a note for the teacher telling them about my kids that morning or the night before. Sometimes a bad night leads to a sleepy day and with my early morning/late evening work hours, it’s hard for me to get in touch with the teacher.

Antwort von myKidzDay

Thank you for your feedback Ashley. You can use the "Message Staff" tab on myKidzDay Parent app to leave a note for the teacher. Hope you enjoy using myKIdzDay :-)

Livia
Contract Strategist in USA
Rechtsberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Sigh of Relief for Parents

myKidzDay is my everyday resource for checking in with my kids. I love my daycare, but having this app allows me to feel more engaged with my children, and confident they are well taken care of with the updates, photos and staff messages.

The only change I would suggest is ability to see messages to the same user in a chain. It's difficult to respond to a specific person/message. I believe you can only click "send message" and it goes to the director, versus being able to respond to a specific message sent by child's teacher, for example.

Kim
Education Director in USA

MyKidzDay

Kommentare: The app has been very easy to implement with staff and MyKidzDay provides training videos and tech support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has walked me through several questions and they were able to customize our child evaluation/portfolio within the app

This app is customizable, it was easy to train staff and easy for them to use. Great tech support from MyKidzDay and families love it.

Waiting on the development and launch of a single view page for infant classrooms of last feeding and diaper changes rather than scrolling through each portfolio page.

Maggie
Assistant manager in USA
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome app

Kommentare: I would never go back to paper again I love this app and so does my parents. If you are not already using mykidzday you really need to get on board

Parents can know what they child is doing through out the day and not waiting until the end of the day

No I love everything about this app you can change the settings to add or take off items

Kevin

Our Families Love this App

Kommentare: The customer support is very good. Whenever we have had a question, we get a quick response. We have also made suggestions and they have been implemented.

Ease of use. It was very easy to learn for our teachers, families and Admin.

Would like to be able to attach more than 1 photo or document at a time. Would like to be able to schedule center info in advance.

Alexandra
Home childcare provider/educator in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effective and easy

Kommentare: Very useful for my business

Always up to date with information we need.

Should be available in Spanish, for Spanish-Latin parents who didn’t speak English. Or others lenguajes as well

Cumbersome and limited

Kommentare: We found a different app that better suited our needs. Eventhough it cost a little more it was worth the additional features and ease of use.

It records children's information to let parents know about child's day

It was very slow. The graphics were very old school. When parents messaged it went to director instead of teacher who is the one the info is directed at. Many menus to work through having to switch lists was cumbersome.

Kaylee
Center Director in USA

Super Kids Review

Instant updates to parents throughout the day.

There have been a lot of glitches since switching to MyKidzDay Parent and MyKidzDay Staff.

Sara
AD in USA

A Mom and Pop App

Kommentare: Our experience wasn't bad and we enjoyed our month demoing the product. It certainly does its job, but it wasn't what we needed and we needed to continue to look for another product.

The biggest pro about this app is that the owners/developers makes you a priority. You can call them at a drop of a hat and they will answer you call to help with anything you need. When we were trying to get the app off the floor within the school, we spent a lot of time, with training especially, on the phone and they never rushed us or made us feel like we were bothering them. They definitly get an A+ for customer service.

I call it a Mom and Pop app because it's a small company with a small platform. While its features are similar to what you might find in others, it was not as customizable as we needed it to be. As a school that serves a multitude of age groups, we needed a platform that would be applicable to all of the age groups and it seemed like the format was more for younger children. Also, not that looks are everything, but the app isn't very aesthetically pleasing and the design of it is nowhere near as nice as other apps.

Heidi
City Clerk in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Communication

I absolutely love that the app can provide updates, transmit videos, photos and important reminders and messages from our daycare facility regarding our kids.

From time to time the message feature wont push to notifications.

Allison
Rehab Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review of myKidzDay app

This is an easy way to keep up with what my child is doing throughout the day at daycare. I am thankful for this product in that it keeps me up to date with my child as well as communication with her teachers.

Not sure if there could be an easier way for the teachers to document on the children they take care of to be more efficient in their care for them?

Ashton
Software Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely necessary software

Kommentare: Absolutely love how easy it is and how comfortable it makes me feel being away from my daughter.

This app is so convenient for child care centers and parents. Makes communication a breeze and quicker then phonecalls or sending home papers! Love that they can send pictures of my daughter throughout the day!!!

The messaging portion of the app is a little cumbersome.

Mollie
Registered Nurse in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review

Ease of communication with my daycare and quickly responding customer service.

I often get logged out and can’t remember my password and have to go through a bunch of steps to be able to log back in

Surili
Daycare Assistant in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best app for day care.

Kommentare: Billing & Invoicing, Parent Communication, Time in and out, attendance tracking

The best thing about myKidzDay is their customer service. They are so responsive and take customer feedback very seriously. They have actually implemented features which I had recommended. Highly recommend myKidzDay to all care providers

There are no backdraws of this app. I really like to use this app as it solve my day on day task easily. Plus help in providing better connectivity with parents & help in grow my business

Cherrelle
Consultant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Childcare Consultant

Kommentare: This app is so user friendly and affordable. Providers, Center owners and parents LOVE IT!!!!!! Very simple but exceeds center needs! Awesome.

User friendly; set up like a file cabinet file each child. And that's how I explain it.

Milk 1 default

Jalia
Foods Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

How we love MykidzDay

I love the ease of its use. Ease of communication with the teacher is vital and I love being able to view my child’s progress through the day

I don’t have any cons for the application it’s extremely convenient

Whitney
Product Marketing Strategy Lead in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Parent - Love myKidzDay!

Kommentare: Overall, it's been great as a parent. I'm grateful our daycare uses it.

As a parent, it is fantastic to get real-time updates on my kids' days at daycare. I can communicate with staff easily. I can get important updates (with notifications!), and I am able to see photos of what my kids are doing each day. It helps me feel more connected to the staff, their development, and their happiness while my children are at daycare.

Sometimes the images/videos take a very long time to load in-app. The videos shared via the app are unable to be viewed in my experience.

Joulie
Research database management in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Parent satisfied

How much they ate and pictures of their projects

No video upload available. Also nice to Provide pictures of their plate after eating to let parents know what our kids are eating so we know what to make at home.

Stephanie
Parent in USA

Grear app

Kommentare: Great. Love seeing my child and knowing if they napped, pottied, and ate. Gave an ease of mind that my child was being taking care of and loved.

Being able to see how my child was doing through day. Love pictures.

Password and log in. Sometimes it is hard to get back in but cutomer service was great.

Megan
Social worker in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: This product is decent and I am glad my daycare uses it

Love seeing pictures of my child during the day, knowing what and how much they ate, when the napped

Crashes often, log in sometimes doesn’t work, no notifications when a post is made

Antwort von myKidzDay

Hello Megan, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are having login issues. Please send an email to info@mykidzday.com so our team can help resolve your issue asap

Tina
Owner/Director in USA

We love this app. and so do our parents! It keeps them informed throughout the day!

That the parents can see information at their fingertips & sending pics! No wasting paper that seems to get lost!

It seems to run slow at times which is very frustrating when time is of essence when working with young children. There seems to be issues with Android phones. Sometimes the parents will come in and tell us that the app is not working with their phone and it's always an Android phone.

Dawn
Business Systems Analyst Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Kids Daycare App!

Kommentare: I’ve had an overall great experience!

Transparency and communication between teachers and parents!

I wish I could directly message certain staff instead of it going to all stuff. Unless they message me I can sometimes respond directly back to them but messages are in two different places and gets confusing to me.