Über Kixie PowerCall

Kixie ist der schnellste Weg, um mehr Verkaufsanrufe zu tätigen. Beginne mit lokalen oder internationalen Anrufen in 3 Minuten mit unserem PowerCall Dialer.

Erfahre mehr über Kixie PowerCall

Rowdie mitch G.
VP of Business Development / Co-Owner
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2018

"Saved us a ton of money for a simple trackable dialer"

Kommentare: Simplicity. Consistent. Great pricing. I can't recommend it enough, took quite a few calls to find something that easily could track my team, record phone calls, and sit right on their computers. My team loves it and so do I. Best thing is, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and the team actually wants to help you unlike most SaaS companies... If you have a problem, sometimes they call you right away, if not within a day... Its amazing.

Vorteile: I love the simplicity of the product. We were using Outreach.io Voice, and paying out the waaazooo for it, and there were hidden fees... It was a nightmare. I called at Kixie and he answered all my questions, no BS in the sales pitch... set me up and even helped me get started in rolling it out to the team. They even offered consulting to help integrate with my CRM but I declined for the time being. The morale of my team went way up... No more issues. The reporting is simple which helps them create reports, and the portal is easy for me to go in and manage my team and make sure productivity is up. I love the red click to calls that even show up on peoples websites so its fast. I would highly recommend this for businesses using SDR's who don't want to over complicate making a dang phone call. I haven't used all the features to the full ability yet but it has been doing what I need it to. Its also cheaper than buying new phone lines for each person in the company. We had a small learning curve, but that was easily managed and expected from switching softwares.

Nachteile: I really like most everything about it. The setup did take awhile to figure out, but I think that was more on my end. If I had to pick one thing, I would say adding notes takes one extra click than I want... But that is me stretching to find something, and might just be my use case.

• Bewertet am 25.3.2018
Nick Y.
SDR
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"A good phone software, with a few bugs. "

Kommentare: Honestly, I have truly enjoyed using Kixie over a LOT of other phone programs that I have used in the past. The ease of going to an account and clicking a single button to dial has reduced my time between calls by over 65%, which is nice when you are cold calling sales prospects all day long. Less down time means more dials, means more sales.

Vorteile: We use Kixie integrated with Hubspot, which allows for one touch dialing. This makes cold calling and outreach a breeze. The software is super easy to you and set up was done within seconds. Overall if you are just handling outbound calls and dont need internal queues for a CS department of something of that nature this is the best option.

Nachteile: It will just not dial from time to time, and will not log calls in Hubspot at all or on the wrong account. I cannot say for sure that this is a Kixie issue, a Hubspot issue, or a problem with the API between the two, but to be honest it is a very minimal inconvenience as you can just dial the number again and it works, or just log the call. The only real issue is if the recording doesnt attach, but Kixie houses that data in their internal site so its not really an issue overall.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Annette B.
MGR
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"PROMISED A LOT BUT MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES REQUIRED 3RD PARTY APPS"

Kommentare: SALES OVER SOLD BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE TRIED REALLY HARD TO GET WHAT I NEEDED DOWN TO AN AFFORABLE PRICE BUT JUST COULD NOT MEET MY NEEDS

Vorteile: I LIKED ALL THE FEATURES THEY PROMISED AS AN ALL IN ONE SOLUTION

Nachteile: ALL THE FEATURES THAT I NEEDED REQUIRED EXPENSIVE 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE TO DO WHAT I NEEDED

• Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Alec T.
Marketing Director
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Great Phone Solutions to integrate with Pipedrive CRM"

Kommentare: I would highly recommend, and know this will be a company our business will continue to use for a long time. I'm excited to see what Kixie has to offer in the near future, and see big things coming from this company!

Vorteile: I most enjoy the integration options Kixie has, and the way it can create contacts in our sales CRM Pipedrive. This is very useful for making sure no leads fall through the cracks, and ensuring none of our sales reps forget to contact someone if a call is missed. Overall great phone solutions, cutting edge API/Integration, very helpful and caring customer support, and all around fair price for what you get. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to automation/integrate their sales process using Pipedrive, and hope this review helps others in making their choice for phone solutions!

Nachteile: Getting set up at first was tricky, and we ran into a few issues with trying to use old hardware provided by our previous phone solution company Ring Central. They Kixie support team was able to fix the issues, and made sure we were satisified with everything after this issue happened.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Mark F.
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2018

"Kixie PowerCall Is the Best I've Used"

Kommentare: Business problems that we have begun to solve with Kixie, his full accountability by connecting inbound and outbound call details with CRM records. The number of calls that you can make in a minute is far beyond any other dialer that I've used, and certainly far faster than using your finger or even clicking on numbers. All we have to do now is queue up a group of numbers, push a button and it starts dialing. Once each call is finished you ad the call disposition details and it instantly and automatically add those details to the record and then moves onto the next number, until you reach the bottom of the list. Bravo!

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is the tight integration that it offers with our CRM, which happens to be Insightly. Every inbound and outbound call or text is logged on the contact or lead involved in the communication. And every call gives you the opportunity to add all the call disposition details to the contact or lead record. If you wrap your mind around that feature alone, it's truly a game changer. We believe that if it's not the CRM it never happened. That means it's all about accountability and this software gives us that to the power of 10.

Nachteile: So far the only thing that I don't like about this software is a very minor complaint. At my level of subscription there is a mobile dialing app for the android it comes from a third-party. That simply made the information and setup details harder to find. They could document that detailed feature better, but I no means does it represent a dealbreaker.

• Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Deonte C.
Account Executive
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2019

"This is the ONE!"

Kommentare: Kixie Powercall is getting us on the phone faster and connected with quality prospects. We can essentially do everything we need to do from the Kixie software and see it in its respective field in our CRM. This minimizes the administrative tasks that sales people fill their time up with.

Vorteile: I loved the full integration with out Hubspot CRM. It already had the pre-loaded dispositions and synced instantly when making calls. The Kixie software is lightweight but gets the job done in a major way. Additionally, being able to hear have call recordings loaded into our Hubspot CRM we can find out what our sales people are saying right and make the tweaks when they could have said something different.

Nachteile: We have found no CONs to the Kixie software.

• Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Devon B.
Product & Account Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2018

"Great experience! They got me signed up quickly and helped me set everything up."

Kommentare: Makes dialing and tracking relationships super easy!

Vorteile: Easily integrates with Pipedrive (the CRM we use) and will automatically record/log incoming and outgoing calls. Dialer is easy to use - automatically pops up when I log on to my computer.

Nachteile: There are some reporting features that are missing (call center reporting), there is sometimes an issue with texts not coming through in a timely fashion (sometimes not at all). Not all emails are automatically recorded into the CRM.

• Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Christopher T.
Sales Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2018

"This service is a phenomenal tool for sales representatives! Saves time and makes the job easier"

Kommentare: I am able to save time by not leaving voicemails constantly. I am also able to make calls quicker, so I have the ability to have more outreach to potential clients. This is a perfect tool for someone making 50-100 calls per day. I love the integration with hubspot and other sales software systems, this tool has really made my job so much easier on a day to day basis and I love it!

Vorteile: The ease of use, the ability to not have to leave constant voicemail, the integration with hub spot and other platforms, Also love how it keeps recordings of calls so you can always refer back to old calls and how many you make in a day.

Nachteile: I wish there was an actual counter that tells you how many calls you make in a day on the smaller window. There may be one on the bigger website but I wish it was on the smaller window where I am actually making the calls.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Chris S.
Founder and Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2019

"Test it out for FREE and then upgrade to the Enterprise Package!"

Kommentare: Rep has been exceptional in following up with me and getting me on boarded. Great service!

Vorteile: I can make a call, drop a voicemail and a text in a matter of seconds and then rinse & repeat!

Nachteile: I have not had a bad experience yet so cant comment here!

• Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Caleb S.
Health Insurance Agent
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2018

"This system is awesome, local presence is a no brainer and I love VM drop and call tracking:) "

Kommentare: More productivity and connectivity!!

Vorteile: Local presence and what a value Kixie delivers it to me at. I was not reaching anyone using my cell phone. Once I installed Kixie and the click to dial which easily integrated with my CRM I not only became more productive with how many calls I could make, but I also connected more frequently and had clients on the phone whom for whatever their reason felt more relaxed speaking with someone from a local area code.

Nachteile: Honestly, I truly not not have a con. Kixie does everything I need it to do and it delivers it an affordable price for my growing company,

• Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Jason M.
Sales Development Representative
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2017

"Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!"

Kommentare: Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie. I dial 100 customers a day to grow lead generation and create interest for our sales team. I constantly track my call reporting which keeps me focused on reaching the dial numbers and average call duration. This is huge in making me stay competitive with my team so I always reach my sales goals.

Vorteile: forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts. Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which contacts were calling me from my CRM. I didn’t have Local Presence Dialing so my prospects saw my out-of-state number on outbound caller id and often wouldn’t pick up, and I couldn’t review my call recordings to numbers or names I had forgotten to write down. Since we have partnered, Kixie has kept on adding new features, though the pricing has stayed the same. For instance, the addition of SMS Messaging and voicemail drop functionality has been a huge benefit. Their customer service team is also phenomenal. When I call or send Kixie an email, a tech-savvy rep from the US answers my calls answers the phone or replies. They don’t have an outsourced service team and they actually care about my business which is hard to do for any size company.

Nachteile: I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2017
Jenna M.
Communications Manager
Philanthropie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2019

"Boost your call volume with Kixie "

Kommentare: Overall, this software is so easy to use; it operates so efficiently in the background that I forget that it's even there.

Vorteile: Kixie has allowed our sales team to be more product and efficient with their sales calls. With one-click dialing and automatic call recording, there is no need to manually dial number and take notes. The local number feature is also very beneficial as it has allowed us to increase the likelihood of call answers.

Nachteile: The limited minutes plan is reasonably priced but only allows for 300 minutes a month, which is not a lot if you are making calls every day. There is a large price increase from the limited minutes plan to the unlimited minutes plan.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Happye D.
Community Outreach Specialist
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2018

"I enjoy working with Kixe, Kixie allows my work experience to be more efficient, and productive."

Kommentare: The benefits are limitless. The time it saves me, just in using the power dial feature, is huge! I love how I am able to view calls, listen to calls, download call for Quality Control Purposes. I can even send calls that I had to my supervisor, and use to train new employees. Love Kixie!! Highly recommend!! I consider it to be valuable on so many levels!

Vorteile: Kixie allows me to track my calls; view call history; dispose of my calls in order to understand how each call was used; I can easily view, and download each call for Quality Control purposes; I can easily call contacts by using the click to call...without having to manually dial, and organize contacts.

Nachteile: Just learning the functionality, which really didn't take long. : ) Anything that is new, can be confusing, and of course change can be difficult...But the change, and learning experience was well worth it!

• Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Khaled N.
VP Sales
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2016

"Kixie is a must for our Sales team!"

Kommentare: We use pipedrive to track our sales but that only went so far. We added kixie and the integration was absolutely seamless. Now we have the ability to listen in on sales calls our team did to be able to tweak our message as well as get real customer reaction to the pitches. Now we dont have to rely on memory with regards to what happened during the call.

Vorteile: The biggest pro is the seamless integration. It just connects quickly and works beautifully. Additionally, I love the built in CRM caller ID feature.

Nachteile: There is not much to not like about kixie. The reason is because it is a very focused product. Its not trying to do too much. It does what is says and does it well.

Technical Support
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2019

" Easy to use and navigate"

Kommentare: Experience is hassle free and free from any inconvenience. When you log in you take in calls right away that allows you to be more productive.

Vorteile: What I like about this device is that it is easy to use and start. And aside from that you can do lot of things which are not available from a typical call center tool. You can dial any number anytime, check logs and listen to recordings without doing so much effort. In other words it is a one time stop software.

Nachteile: What I don't like about this software is that it only works better on google chrome browser.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Jorge M.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2018

"I really like how these guys take care of the client. The app is awesome and CS is outstanding"

Kommentare: Speed and automatic sync

Vorteile: Well basically I like four main things. 1- One is the integration that has with the CRM. It really works automatically. Once you hang up the information is recorded in the CRM. In other apps I found that there is a lag between this and not allways the information is sync with the right contact. There you become more worried for doing this than for making your calls. 2- The customer service is outstanding. We have to make some changes in order to work in my market. The Customer support never left me alone and they treat me as a million dollar bill. 3.- The quality of the call is awesome. My clients did not notice a difference calling from a traditional phone line. 4.- Pricing structure. They have a plan in which you know exactly how much you are going to pay right from the start.

Nachteile: Is not something I don't like. If you could add in the beginnig of a voice mail the name of the person you are calling and add this to the recording voice mail would be awesome.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Jerry B.
Financial Advisor & Coach
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2016

"Excellent customer service"

Kommentare: There have been some tweaks needed to get things optimize, but Alex Mann has been excellent to work with. He is easy to talk with, and very committed to making things work properly!

Vorteile: It integration with my contact manager so I can 1-click dial the phone from my contact record, and record the call as well. The recording is stored with the notes of the call. Awesome!

Nachteile: We have had some challenges in set up and maintenance. However, as stated above, Alex Mann has been an great resource and have always been able to get things working properly! He is a life saver!

von Kixie Web an 31.8.2016

Thanks so much for the feedback! Our customers mean the world to us and we will continue to build features to help you sell more effectively!

• Bewertet am 27.8.2016
Ben G.
CEP
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.8.2016

"Kixie helps make our systems work together"

Kommentare: The team is very reactive to your needs and works to solve the issues right away. Especially Alex. Tickets are not closed until issues are solved, and you can always get a live person on the phone with almost no wait during regular business hours.

Vorteile: We moved because it connects to out CRM.

Nachteile: There have been some bugs in the API with the CRM, but that could have been on the CRM side. It was fixed with Kixie's help

• Bewertet am 29.8.2016
Doreen A.
Vice President
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2016

"Awsome folks to do business with! "

Kommentare: Not matter what, Alex or Jeff got back to me on questions and should I have an issue. Typically it was user error, not KIXIE. Always professional, courtesy was at the top of their list, and of course it inly took 1 phone call to make things easier.

Vorteile: The flexibility and ease of use.

Nachteile: I ooved everything about it.

Loic E.
Sales Ops Analyst
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2016

"Fantastic VOIP solution"

Kommentare: Quick and easy setup, consistent quality, and very good customer service make this a delightful solution.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2016
Joey E.
dir
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2019

"an honest review"

Vorteile: integration with zoho crm
customer support before you decide to leave is good

Nachteile: Everything!!
Call QUality iS HORRRIBLE. They surprise you at signup saying you have to pay several months in advance even though there is nothing in their sales material online that says thats needed
They advertise an auto dialer, but when you go to sign up the auto dialer is not working at all and in coding and development to come back out in re release in few months, yet they still charge you the same rate.
the call quality is horrible
the iphone app keeps crashing and is sometimes useless
i wanted to get out and get a refund of the amount paid in advance but they wouldn't refund anything per their "policy"
i have a policy to write honest reviews for companies that take advantage of their customer just on principle

• Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Maria angela J.
sales
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2018

"kixie is very easy to use, the buttons are easy to understand and it makes your work even faster...."

Kommentare: this gave me a lot of sales results. and it is very convenient to use. it is very accessible. especially the features that you can integrate the leads directly to kixie dialer. that is awesome!! it is very helpful.

Vorteile: The software is not resulting to any error messages or unlike other dialer that sometimes you need to close and relaunch the application before it works. this is different. it is really a new version as you will never ever encounter any problems using it. ot is really advisable and recommended to hard working sales people.

Nachteile: it does not have any sms capability. it is great but even better if you can put an sms capability because sometimes we need sms too even at work.

• Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Cole G.
Director Of Strategic Partnerships & Key Accounts
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2019

"We just switched to Kixie"

Kommentare: My SDR's place about 100 calls a day, and we wanted them to use the same voicemails, scripts, and cadence. That way we could evaluate our calling content. This has allowed us to make the call process very replicatable.

Vorteile: Kixie checked all the boxes for our needs. We needed Hubspot CRM integration
Voicemail Drop
Call Whispering/Barging
Kixie does all that and more. And the interface is simple enough for anyone to use.

Nachteile: It's priced a bit higher than we wanted to pay, but with the features we're getting, I'm happy with the overall costs. I also wish there was more advanced recording, or that it was integrated with Gong.io

• Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Mark T.
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2017

"Kixie is Great"

Kommentare: I like the Kixie connection to our CRM - Pipedrive - make the call and the info plus a recording automatically appear in PipeDrive. Good stuff. The other thing that is not a feature - but is a service. The quality and speed of customer support. These guys respond very rapidly and will work until the problem is solved. Rare to find that in the service industry today.

Vorteile: I like the connection to our CRM - Pipedrive - make the call and the info plus a recording automatically appear in PipeDrive. Good stuff. The other thing that is not a feature - but is a service is the quality and speed of customer support. These guys respond very rapidly and will work until the problem is solved. Rare to find that in the service industry today.

• Bewertet am 10.4.2017
Rachel H.
Sales Coordinator
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2018

"Use Daily"

Kommentare: I would recommend to any of my colleauges who have to make 80 to 100+ calls daily. You save the energy for the proper clients, rather than leaving voicemails all day, wasting energy on the inappropriate clients.

Vorteile: 1. The ease of creating as many voicemails as I need. 2. The efficiency of my time. When making calls, dropping the voicemail and moving on to the next call.

Nachteile: Does not always connect smoothly with my CRM system, so I need to refresh Kixie daily. But worth the amount of time I save during the day when using the product.

• Bewertet am 26.10.2018