Filtern nach:

Über Realty Commander

Cloud-based solution that helps real estate businesses manage transactions, handle multiple accounts and streamline communication.

Erfahre mehr über Realty Commander

Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best Company ever used

Every part of this system, is simple to use, and the program is a life saver and super time saver. No forgotten deadlines, simple work flow principles. I love the timeline keeping.

I really cannot say anything was dissatisfactory

Assistant Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Realty Commander is packed with tabs and options!

Kommentare: The training did help! Tutorials were extremely helpful!

It does have all the information you need with a lot of tabs and sends you an email everyday with the update from the day before. It keep you son track.

It is very intimidating at first and i felt lost. It is too many tabs and can get tough to maneuver around.

Ryan B.
Negotiator in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overrated

Kommentare: This system is just the only game in town...I realized I could set up the same application in excel. I can also set it up for you if you need it. Email me at ryanb2100@msn.com

That I was able to get in the system at least twice a week

Poor customer service...always something...when things go bad they don't answer the phone...now I have an issue with billing...I'm a single parent and they refuse to refund a year and a half of over billing. I guess the customer doesn't come first.

Samuel M.
Broker in USA

Software is not easy to use and the application takes so long to load and it's impossible to use.

Offer system works great. Another good feature we love is the email chain. Application could use more updates on the loading.

Application overall needs to be update ,and it's impossible to use the mobile version. And application is it's hard to use for my team.