Über CEIPAL ATS

Führendes cloudbasiertes ATS mit Stellenanforderung und -ausschreibung, KI-gestützter Kandidatenauswahl, Interview, Onboarding, Berichten und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über CEIPAL ATS

Ceipal Talenthire is a good ATS if I'll talk about small business companies. It's costing is not that much high but also provides a great compatibility and features.

Ceipal page stuck and buffering all the time during work. We have to delete all history and again have to start process from starting rest hard to get a relevant profile from our database.

Bewertungen zu CEIPAL ATS

CEIPAL ATS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.194 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CEIPAL ATS bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.193)

Neel
Neel
Technical Recruiter in Indien

Easy to Use

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: An ATS can handle large volumes of applications and scale as a company grows. This makes it ideal for both small businesses experiencing rapid growth and large enterprises.
Integration Capabilities: Many ATSs can integrate seamlessly with other HR systems and tools such as onboarding software, HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems), and payroll systems, creating a comprehensive HR management ecosystem.

Improved Candidate Quality: By using sophisticated algorithms, an ATS can help ensure that only the most suitable candidates are forwarded for further assessment, based on the job requirements and other relevant criteria. This improves the overall quality of the applicant pool. An ATS helps ensure compliance with various employment laws and regulations by maintaining detailed records of the recruitment process. This can be crucial for auditing purposes and to avoid legal challenges related to hiring practices.

Better Candidate Experience: Many ATS platforms provide automated updates to candidates about their application status, ensuring that applicants are kept informed and engaged throughout the recruitment process. This can enhance the company’s reputation among potential employees. Analytics and Reporting: ATS platforms typically offer analytics tools that allow companies to assess the effectiveness of their recruitment strategies and make data-driven decisions. These might include metrics on time-to-hire, cost-per-hire, the diversity of the applicant pool, and the performance

Shashank
Assistant Manager in USA

Best ATS I've ever used!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I've used most of the traditional job boards (JobDive, BullHorn etc.) but Ceipal is by far the best tool for fast moving recruiting roles. Specially for the managemnt point of view. The BI gives all the insights of whats happening with the team and how good they are performing.

The Ceipal internal database search engine really requires some attention. It often doesn't give good results despite having good profiles in database.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Site Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

What I imagine being stuck in a labyrinth would feel like

Kommentare: If I were looking for a new job, and the position in which I was interested used Ceipal in any capacity, I would probably not take that job for that reason alone. It is a bigger headache than help in my experience.

There are a lot of filter options the user dashboard, and the cards are somewhat customizable. The most useful feature is it's ability to integrate sourcing sites like Dice, Monster and CareerBuilder directly into Ceipal's platform. Does a decent job of populating work authorization statuses for candidates (mostly due to its integration with Dice).

Where to begin...this is the most convoluted platform I have ever seen, no exaggeration. There is no way any team, no matter the size, could possibly utilize every piece of Ceipal, which is true of a lot of ATS, but this one is overwhelming to the nth degree. Parsing a resume takes a long time to load because the data entry page has about 150 blanks you can fill in (obviously not all are required, but it is a LOT to sift through regardless). You cannot reassign ownership of old candidates at the user level, must be done by an admin. Email tracking is spotty at best, at least with Gmail. Mobile app does not work at all, I have not once been able to successfully log into it (keeps telling me wrong password, and I know it isn't), and there isn't a responsive version of the system you can access on a mobile device's browser. I'm just going to stop there.

letztes Jahr

Hi Tiffany - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We understand learning a new product can be frustrating and we are disappointed to hear that you experienced this. Our team strives to deliver top-tier support and would like the opportunity to work with you to help you with the difficulties you have experienced. Our platform can be configured to meet your specific needs and our team can handle this for you once we know your unique requirements. Please contact support@ceipal.com and we will resolve any issue. Thank you!

Mohamed
HR Manager in Indien

Job Hunting

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is user friendly, Even beginners can easily understand how to use the Ceipal, Am the admin of the Ceipal in my company, I will pull report as per my requirement

Sometimes the report doesn't match with the actual portal like Monster, Dice and CareerBuilder. So we need to cross verify with concern person.

Mukesh
Account Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Its use is very flawless.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Firstly I was using another software and that was creating many issues but when we came to use Seamless, it gave us a sudden chance to get the correct details of clients to manage the relation with them and while using it we get a good chance to grow ourselves.

It gives the client details exactly what we want in our data.

I don't like it recent update in software when it hides the icon from chrome.

Pradeep
Deputy Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

One stop one platform with advanced technology shift ATS

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I had a long journey with Ceipal ATS. I have been using since when Ceipal came to market as an ATS.

The ease of use and user friendly interface. They are always ahead of the technology shift and advanced

The GUI and some reporting features. Some times you will find 2-3 different reports which slightly differ with each other for the same data.

Vishwajeet
Talent Executive in Indien

Ceipal Reviews

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Database, easy to use, integrating job boards, postings

nothing as of now except email merge which sometime can lead to escalations from senior professionals.

Alonzo
Technicial Recruiter in Indien

Best ATS in the market

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have worked on many other ATS but this seems to be easy to learn and one of the best software at affordable price in market.

It is easy to use and one of the most affordable ATS in the market as compare to other expensive ATS software.

Sometimes is works really slow and gets stuck due to high data in the ATS which needs to be fixed but as compare to other is still best ATS.

Gowtham
Gowtham
Associate Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Making Hiring Easy

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

They have unique features like the internal database and integrated search, which are very useful for recruiters to submit profiles within a quick turnaround time. From a management perspective, it's easy to track both candidate and employee performance. Overall, the product is excellent

Sometimes, there are glitches where profiles may lack phone numbers or may open without any content inside, leading to wasted views

Excellent ATS in Staffing and Recruiting Industry

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like most about CEIPAL ATS, it is very easy to use to find the candidates for my requirements and it provides you the very large database of the candidates which you have saved in CEIPAL. It provides you the application tracking system which is very Useful to track the applicants.

I don't have anything to dislike about CEIPAL ATS, because I am using this regularly in my Job.

Ravi
Delivery Head in Indien

Worth for money

Kommentare: As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

Mohammad
Recruitment Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best ATS Available in the Market

Kommentare: Over all, I would say, a good ATS with bunch of features but improvement is always exists, need to improve the processing speed and sometimes we send only one email to candidate from Ceipal but he/she gets it multiple times.

Ceipal has an number of features like, mass mailing (You can mail consultant and vendors with a good number strength in one attempt), can send text and do call just to integrate your voip in Ceipal, multiple job portals like Dice, monster available at one place with same efficiency as individual portals, reporting feature with small and BI technology, you can easily create a candidate profile and job requirement easily, easy to integrate with other software like Outlook and you can easily control the access of features as per designation.

Slow processing but I think just because of multiple integration with third party software like Dice and Monster. Social profile feature is very good but it source only location and name, not resume but you can search this name and these are good profile as per requirement and string and send them connection request.

letztes Jahr

We thank you for taking the time to write this review, Mohammad J. The team here at Ceipal is thrilled to hear such positive feedback. We have noted your feedback, and we will share it with the development team—the masterminds behind our ATS. Your review validates our hard work. Thank you!

Robbie
Partner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product but needs more help!

Kommentare: Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product. Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs. On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

Antwort von CEIPAL

We would like to send you our heartfelt thanks and regards for taking out the time from your busy schedule and reviewing us. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good experience. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard.

Celestine
Recruitment Team Lead in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good ATS Tool

Kommentare: Very useful and most needed ATS tool in day to day basis

Sourcing , adaptability , ease of use , Application tracking system , Database management

No it is very useful for our day to day functions . I dont see any cons in Ceipal currently

letztes Jahr

We thank you for taking the time to write this review, Celestine. The team here at Ceipal is thrilled to hear such positive feedback, and we will share it with the development team—the masterminds behind our ATS. Your review validates our hard work. Thank you!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ceipal has been a great ATS for us.

Kommentare: The overall performance and ease of use are very good. It would be great if the responsiveness will improve. The flexibility and customization that Ceipal offers are great. I would highly recommend Ceipal to my friends and colleagues.

The features and customization that Ceipal offers are great. It is highly customizable and the database management is easy. Integration with various job boards easily makes it a great ATS. The candidate life cycle from sourcing to onboarding and maintenance is well designed and presented. This makes Ceipal one of the best available ATS in the market.

The only thing that I would say needs some improvement is the response time. It seems a little sluggish and in the recruitment business time is everything.

Nandhini
technical recruiter in Indien
Kapitalmärkte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ceipal ats benefits

Kommentare: i have overall 2 years of experience with this tool i dont see any negative by using this ceipal ats tool.

ceipal tool is an integration of many job portals easy to followup and candidate engagement is verified using this data

there is no negative so far from my experience for one and half years through this ats tool

JERI
CEO in USA

VERY VERY PLEASED

Kommentare: The Ceipal team has been amazing!!!

Everything! Transition was quick, easy and seamless. The tech team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been AMAZING TO WORK WITH

TRAINING but it was great and the best it could be.

Shahrukh
Senior Technical Recruiter in Indien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ATS Ceipal Is Easy to use

Kommentare: I started my carrear with one of recruitement company where i am using Ats Job Diva Company Name Was E Solution After the completion 4 Months With They Switch To The Ats Ceipal Where i worked 1 year With This Ats After that i left the company and and Use Job Diva For One Year 3 Months I Joined This Company Excelon Where i got a chance to use Ceipal Again I am Very Happy to use this overall i am having 1.5 Years Of experience With Ats Ceipal.

By using ATS Ceipal, we can take Our recruiting process to the next level and find the best candidates for our organization.what i like the most about it ATS Ceipal allows me to collaborate with other team members on recruiting tasks, such as reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and providing feedback. This way, we can ensure that everyone is on the same page and improve the overall quality of your recruiting process.

What I Dislike About When I am Doing internal And External Submission Interface is though as compared to ATS Job Diva.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Shahrukh. We take immense pride in the above functionalities. We'd like to know more about your experience; please write to us at support@ceipal.com, so that we can help you better. Thank you!

Vipin
Sr. Technical Recruiter-US Staffing in Indien
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

Kommentare: Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Pros:Customisation options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. 1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied Cons:It is up to mark. So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any. Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that. The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

Antwort von CEIPAL

Dear Vipin, Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

"Best Recruitment and Application Tracking System Platform"

Kommentare: "Ceipal ATS" help me in every aspect and every stage of the recruitment process be it sourcing, pre-screening, screening, interviewing, onboarding, rejecting, etc. It will be helpful in increasing the overall efficiency and cutting the time delay in each stage of the recruitment process.

"Candidate Search" is the most important feature which i can mention here because Ceipal provides a plenty of the options and filters at the time of searching the candidates as the job description. Ceipal is easily to use for the recruitment processes. It is easily able to get integrated with our current business and its needs.

When to talk about which features are missing, I don't think so, as the needs arises the ceipal provides a plenty of the options and filters which will cater the needs. But, nonetheless, as in this world of technological advancement there is need for adopting new technologies as per the current and upcoming scenario.

Vidyadhar
Administrator in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product, lot of functionality, User Friendly tool and great customer support

Kommentare: This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.

We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client positions/requirements . Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from CEIPAL to multiple jobs boards with one click. All the resume responses in multiple job board job postings flow directly into CEIPAL Master job posting. Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate. Quick and Easy report generation , Multiple user application. 24/7 customer support. Easy access to all level of employees make it more efficient and secured data management.

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

Nabeel
Recruitment Specialist in Indien

Amazing ATS

Kommentare: It is an amazing ATS with really great features and amazing user interface.

The interface of the product is very good, viewing resumes is very easy, searching for candidates is very easy. Putting notes on the candidates and doing submission be it internal or external client submissions is also very easy.

Doing placement activity is a bit hectic with so many details to fill, sometime parsing resumes from job boards slows it down, sometimes the ATS hangs for few minutes.

Adnan
Recruitment Specialist in Indien

Ceipal Review

Kommentare: The overall experience is good as it makes my day to day work easy. I have a single solution for all my recruitment related tasks

Ceipal is very user friendly and easy to use. You can use multiple job boards at a time to search for the right pool of candidates. The integration is very user friendly and can provide excellent results in a very shorter span of time.

You cannot work on multiple profiles as it slows down if we try to do multiple tasks

Carolyn
Director of Recruiting in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We Love CEIPAL TalentHire!

Kommentare: Improved time management, productivity and ease of process.

We have been using CEIPAL TalentHire for over 2 years now and the ease of process is excellent both from a Recruiter and an Administration standpoint. The Applicant Summary Customized View provides a live view of all activity which is an excellent time management tool and avoids any duplication of process to maximize productivity. The search features and the reporting tools have been enhanced and can be customized. The CEIPAL Support Team are outstanding!! We always receive an immediate response on any questions or issues regardless of the time of day and, we always receive prompt resolution. Additionally, any custom feature requests have been actioned immediately. We highly recommend CEIPAL TalentHire.

Trisha
Trisha
Senior Recruitment Operations Specialist in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Number 1 ATS Platform

I love how Ceipal ATS helps us to create a large candidate database and keep track of them anytime. Its ability to export lists of candidates and their emails to send mass emails is fantastic, as is the full cycle recruitment management. The user interface is simple and user-friendly, and it has a lot of great features. As a staffing agency, it makes our jobs much easier as we can access all the information quickly.

I don't have much to dislike about this, but the one thing I don't like is that my activity will be logged without any notification. This slows down the process and makes it difficult to open profiles

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Trisha. We're glad you appreciate our ATS' features. Please contact your Ceipal admin to increase your session time-out, which is set to 30 minutes by default. At Ceipal, we're dedicated to providing our customers with excellent support to ensure successful business outcomes. Thank you.