Lot Wizard Pro Erfahrungen

Über Lot Wizard Pro

Cloudbasiertes DMS für automatischen Bestandzugriff – jederzeit und überall. Das Tool ist einfach, erschwinglich und leistungsstark. Teste es noch heute kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über Lot Wizard Pro

What I liked most about this product was the low price.

Bewertungen zu Lot Wizard Pro

4,9

Lot Wizard Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Lot Wizard Pro bereits verwendet?

Philip
GM in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simplified Software for the smaller auto dealer

This product was developed for the smaller dealership who wanted a simplified yet detailed management software. It offered an extremely easy transition from my old DMS.

It has a very basic and somewhat outdated look to the software.

Kathy

Lot Wizard Pro

Kommentare: Lot Wizard Pro is a daily asset for our business, keeping accurate financial records, inventory, sales and payment records and customer interaction notes. We are able to quickly review data and make adjustments necessary for used car sales. We use Lot Wizard for hours each day without glitches or problems! The software tech staff has remained a steady presence of support for our business questions or user errors! We appreciate the ability to work with the same talented staff over time!

Lot Wizard Pro is a comprehensive software that fits BUY HERE PAY HERE car lot organizations perfectly. The inventory feature, customer payment record keeping capabilites, sales records, reporting options make daily, quarterly and annual record keeping and analysis a breeze! This software is supported by excellent technology staff! They are highly knowledgable and responsive to customer needs!

Lot Wizard Pro staff has responded to every need Gateway Motors has had. They make frequent updates and upgrades that are often customer driven. I have experienced no issues with Lot Wizard Pro.

Antwort von Friday Systems

Wow! Thank you for this thorough review, Kathy. Car sales can be complicated, and our goal is to simplify the process for you as much as possible. That's why your input is so important to us. Please continue to update us on our progress, and on your requests for improvements. Thanks again for your kind words.

Nicholas
Manager in USA

Needs a little work

Kommentare: Overall it’s okay for the money. Not impressed by any means but it works, albeit slowly.

What I liked most about this product was the low price.

I hate that the forms can’t easily be printed out on plain paper. Specifically LAW contracts. Also the software crashes constantly.

Antwort von Friday Systems

Nicholas, I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with Lot Wizard. We've located the problem with your speed (and crashing) issues, and will have it resolved by tomorrow morning. Also, LAW Contracts will be available soon. If you continue to experience technical problems with Lot Wizard, please call us 1-800-677-7160.

greg
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Used Vehicle Dealer using Lot Wizard Pro

Kommentare: I'm not using it to its full potential yet, but so far it works for my car lot.

When I call for anything there is only on prompt to press ( press 1 for this, 2 for that...). Almost and immediate answer most of the time after pressing a prompt. If I get the wrong prompt, the person who answers can usually handle the issue.

Not compatible with a northern state like Wisconsin. It gets cold here. When checking boxes for vehicle options (power windows, remote start, etc.), there is nothing to check for heated seats. There is also nothing to check for rear heated seats (yes, I have a car on the lot now with both front and rear heated seat). Having more option boxes to check would be helpful. Also, there are vehicles that have cold weather packages, which usually means you can plug it in to keep the battery warm. I brought it to their attention awhile ago, and still nothing to click on with heated seats to pre-populate that with my online feeds.

Antwort von Friday Systems

Thank you for the feedback, Greg. You can easily customize your options list under the maintenance menu. I'll send you a short video to reference. If you're still having trouble with it after watching the video, give us a call. We can remote into your computer and take care of it for you.

robin
manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for the automotive industry

I enjoy using Lot Wizard. It is very easy to navigate through and the availability of forms is helpful. I use Lot Wizard to structure all of my car deals and to maintain new and existing inventory. It is easy to find old deals, update vehicle or customer information, etc. The customer service team is easily accessible and has assisted me with any system glitches as well as customizing my Lot Wizard to work most efficiently for me.

I do not have any complaints. It would be convenient to be able to search a deal by stock number but that not really a problem since I can search by the year and model or the customer's name.

Antwort von Friday Systems

Thank you for your kinds words, Robin. I'll pass your recommendation on to the programmers.

Ali
Finance in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great and easy

Kommentare: I learned alot of stuff. Like printing and downloading forms to print

Fast and no clitches , i have used the ild one before. The new one i much easier. It doesnt crash while using . And if it stops working you can just restarts the program.

Loading faster forms when printing . There is not alot of negative things aboit it other then when loading forms to print it does take a few seconds to load the form. I wish it is little faster to load them so the customer sit there in less time.

Dorene
Automotive, Selbstständig

Customer satisfaction

Kommentare: Just the ability to streamline the day-to-day operation

The ability to keep track of our inventory. The ease-of-use and the ability to print detailed reports. And to customize reports as needed

We have no complaints at all very satisfied. Staff is always very attentive and knowledgeable. And they self issues or questions immediately we'll on the phone

Antwort von Friday Systems

Thank you, Dorene. We enjoy working with you.

MOHAMMED
Sales Manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service

Kommentare: Easy to use and do everything for you.

I have trouble in my system and I called and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Have take time to understand my concerns and help me address it. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

It is good software and easy to use. We have been using it for more than 5 years and it works well for us.

Antwort von Friday Systems

Thank you, Mohammed. We're always happy to help!

CHRIS
GENERAL MANAGER in USA

LOT WIZARD REVIEW

The ease of use, It helps manage the location of where my vehicles are at.

This software is great, I have no complaints.

GM in USA

TRIED THEM ALL LOT WIZARD 50 TIMES BETTER

Kommentare: I have tried them all Frazier, Dealer Management and found that the others backend support after I bought them is terrible ...Lot Wizard is so easy fast and the support on the backend rocks...very happy with lot wizard to run our used car dealership on !!!!

Price half as much as the others! Easy to use and Setup ! Backend People very helpful and doesn't try to cut us off when we are not done fixing problems!

nothing to date

Antwort von Friday Systems

Wow, John! Thank you for the great review. Superb customer support is one of those old notions that we feel should never go out of style. It's nice to be recognized for holding true to our values.

Elishia
Manager in USA

Thank you Lot Wizard!

Kommentare: I truly appreciate the integration with the website and the great customer service

Simple and quick to use right off the bat, to get us started immediately! Customer service has been such a blessing! I can either use an on line chat and OR call in. I always get a human to answer and they are VERY HELPFUL!

there are a lot of options that you see on the software but they are not available WITH purchase of software, they are "add ons" that are available services, but all at extra charge.

Antwort von Friday Systems

Thank you for your feedback, Elishia! For your convenience, we've integrated some of the most popular used car dealership resources into our software. These integrations save you time and minimize errors by consolidating data entry. With the Pro Package, the integrations and data feeds to your third-party accounts are available at no additional cost. If you have additional questions about Lot Wizard Pro, data feeds or website services please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-677-7160.

Donna
Office Manager in USA

great bhph program

Kommentare: We are keeping track of buy here pay here customers.

Holds more information about your customer and is modernized.

I don't like that the writing is gray if you just want to bring a customers information up and read it. Its harder to read. You have to hit the remove completio button to see it clearly. Then complete the deal again and is time consuming.

Antwort von Friday Systems

Hi Donna. Thanks for your feedback. When you complete a deal, the font turns gray to indicate that the information is locked. We'll be happy to help you adjust your settings and make this data more visible if you'd like. Give us a call at 1-800-677-7160.

Donna

Great value and support!

Kommentare: We love Lot Wizard! It has simplified our processes and the tech support crew is awesome. They get problems solved quickly and efficiently! I have told them that I wish all customer/tech support crews could be like them! We have been using this program for several years and are still happy with our choice!

Antwort von Friday Systems

Hi Donna. Thanks for being such a great customer. It's nice to hear that after all these years, we continue to meet your expectations.

Scott
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great product. Second to none customer service.

Kommentare: Having a great product is imperative in today's business climate but what sets a company above all others is it's customer service and it's ability to follow thru on giving the customer what he/she needs to make their web site stand out. Highly recommend!

Antwort von Friday Systems

Thanks for the kind words, Scott.

Frank
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great, easy to use software, and awesome customer service.

Kommentare: I have been using the Lot Wizard software for close to decade. The price is great for all you get, plus it's very easy for new employees to learn how to use it. Also their support staff is one of the best I have every encountered. I would definitely recommend Lot Wizard for any dealer looking for new software .