Über Taskworld

Taskworld ist eine Projektmanagementanwendung, die visuelle Boards, Team-Messaging und Projektplanung in einer einfachen Anwendung vereint.

Erfahre mehr über Taskworld

Trello like with chat and project oriented features. Multi level chat : individual, task, project, group and everyone levels.

Timeline : Timeline seems to be analogous to Gantt, but there is a slight lack of function than Gantt. There's no zoom in out feature that can be viewed as a whole.

Bewertungen zu Taskworld

Taskworld hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 219 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Taskworld bereits verwendet?

Denise
Denise
Assistant Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Taskworld has a friendly interface

Kommentare: The timetable view helped me see the general picture, which is fundamentally useful when there are various undertakings to complete, it helped me to mastermind, deal with my craft by deals, and cost so I could proceed with everything that has sold or is being sold.the video instructional exercise clarified the technique .it will be a phenomenal advantage for my future tasks.

Taskworld is incredible for following different ventures in various groups while giving an easy to utilize interface and lessening mess, a brilliant apparatus to put your errands and furthermore assignments for the group. Further, you'll likewise screen the status of each assignment/sub-task. For me, Taskworld might be an ideal mix of the easy to understand interface/instinctive structure/fast access and loads of accommodating highlights, which make it conceivable to move complex procedures of a venture inside the envisioned and currently undertaking the board world.

One thing which I may worship to be incorporated is for the framework to offer choices for arranging errands by Start Date/development. I feel that may truly be valuable.

Mark Skovron
Mark Skovron
CEO | COO | Co-Founder | Executive Recruiter for Biz Development Reps in USA
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An extremely simple and very intuitive system to use. Decent for the price point.

Kommentare: Everyone, even those who are disorganized and generally resist this type of discipline was able to get on board and get up to speed right away - and I mean immediately. So that was great! Right now - the team likes it more than I do in the CEO/COO role - but it is a great fit for the right useage. Control your expectation level:
If you want it up and running now - no learning curve - got to have this.
If you value simplicity and a few features over tons of options - this is your best choice.
If you are a solopreneur or a smaller business, and want to keep track of several (or lots) of projects and be able to very simply choose who gets access to what files and lists, this is it.
If you set it up to remind you about everything you've input - it will surely do that - this system will remind the hell out of you! It's like anything else - you have to commit to it's use and any applicable team members for it to work. This is also a GREAT system to BEGIN with if you're not sure what you should be doing, keeping track of, and so forth. If you are the overarching control manager freak type who wants to know every second who is doing what - what is coming in, and going out - how much it's costing - chances of closing sales, and so forth - this system is NOT for you. Bottom line - It delivers way more than it costs - and for beginners - is the system to start with. Disclaimer is - if you have a LOT of users - it can get more expensive - but all of these SaaS are designed that same way. NOTE: We are a direct sales B2B company with lots of Reps and lots of creatives fulfilling on SMS, websites desktop and mobile menu driven, SEO, press releases, book editing, formatting and publication.

Intuitive-this system is very simple to learn and use. Basic stream lined design, just like using a file cabinet. Would definitely suggest this to those who need a system with JUST the basics - and don't want to be overwhelmed with a ridiculous learning curve. Customer service is great and responsive and personable, which in this day and age is always a very big surprise and great selling point. Totally inexpensive - for mid-range features.

What they have going for them - is also what they lack. It is very intuitive, because it is very basic. There's not much you can do with it other than make and organize lists, tasks, assign tasks, etc. And if that is what you're looking for - this is probably the best choice. If you are a project manager working with the "creatives," who are fantastic - but not always very organized - or if YOU struggle with being organized, this system deserves the free trial. Bests Trello and many others - but it's NOT a pipeline for you SALES MANAGERS! If you want a sales pipeline - you can strategically get creative with it - but it is not designed for it. We've been using it for about a year, on and off, and are not 100% satisfied. Perhaps a few more options and features would be nice - but the more you build in, the more time it takes to learn it. So it's Pro is also it's Con.

Antwort von Taskworld

Mark, this feedback is pure gold. Thank you so much. We really appreciate you taking time to write such an in depth review. It motivates us, yet at the same time highlights areas of improvement. I will share it directly with our product team. Merry Christmas :-)

Marcel
Marcel
Chief of Technology and Co-founder in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Software and Support Starting to Slide

Kommentare: It looks like Taskworld is suffering from getting too big too quickly and haven't kept pace with their usual high standard of implementation and support.

Ability to track multiple items across a range of roles and responsibilities.

Customer technical support has definitely dropped in standard since Taskworld started. Also there are now consistent and annoying issues with bugs and very slow loading times, that didn't used to exist. Support's rote response seems to be "use Google Chrome" when there are problems which seems disingenuous to me. In one scenario, we had to wait nearly six months for a simple bug to be fixed that severely impacted our ability to use the product.

Antwort von Taskworld

Hello Marcel, Any feedback is a gift for us. And we really appreciate your candid feedback that highlights opportunities to improve. You are right, we have scaled our operations considerably in the past few months. That caused Taskworld to have performance issues a few weeks ago, for which we sincerely apologize. We have taken all the necessary steps to ensure it doesn't happen again. We are committed to delivering the same, in fact exceed the level of service users have come to expect from us. That's why we are scaling our support in all languages to reduce response time. I am confident you'll see a marked improvement in the coming weeks. Thanks again for your review. I'll share it with the entire team.

Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Project Management's Swissknife in a very simple user interface

Kommentare: Overall, it's a great product so simple to use, can get more things done than my previous solution, it's an all-in-one marketing app, the features and specs are so easy to access, and, doesn't have a steep learning curve, support is always there.

Simple UI, unified all task for projects

System gets frozen and have to start all

IT Manager in Philippinen
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Task Management system

Kommentare: We're still using this software in our hotel because I'm part of the pre-opening team and this application system really helps us a lot.

This software really helps the whole project team to monitor all the tasks of each department given a target date.

There's no report module that can be found and downloaded in the system.

THOMAS
THOMAS
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Taskworld - a great tool for time and team management

Kommentare: Our clients are happy as our project management is easy, we can share our performance report instantly with the client due to Taskworld's rich feature !

Its a great tool to manage our teams and to increase their productivity. We really liked the new design and their feature list. With Taskworld we can now manage our teams, create performance sheets, message a member instantly and so more. Its a great product with a rich set of features. Taskworld helps us to get good feedback's from our clients as we can effectively manage our projects.

The only problem is with the pricing, its a bit high and the initial loading is a bit time consuming. Once fully loaded Taskworld will work smoothly.

Manal
Manal
Demonstrater / Clinical Tutor in Sri Lanka
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Manage your basic tasks and assign them

Kommentare: When managing multiple projects TW is very easy to use. I am able to keep tab of the progress of each project and the time taken for each of it.

It is very simple to learn and use. You can create tasks for multiple projects and always have a tab on to see their progress. We have been using this at work for quite sometime. The best part you can send DM to the person a task is assigned to, giving feedback on it. Unlike other softwares this doesn't have too many tools that we really do not use anyway, and it has the features of emailing related to a project and a clock to check the time for it. It is also very cheap.

There are no special review section for subtasks once you check off the main tasks. I think there could be a better alternative.

Martin
Martin
Stress Engineer / Director in Australien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

A nice balance of features vs ease of use and value

Simple team task management with duration-based tasks, trello boards and chat Nice interface Excellent customer service. They implemented a minor interface change quickly when I raised it as an issue. Great value

No linking between tasks. Minor niggle - when backing out of projects within project groups it takes me back to the All Projects view instead of back to the Project Group

Antwort von Taskworld

Thank you for your kind words, Martin! We are delighted that you're having a great experience with Taskworld. :) We recently introduced the task-dependency feature where you can link tasks within the project. Do give that a try and share your feedback with us on support@taskworld.com.

Seungwook
Seungwook
CEO in Südkorea
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Best task management service to me.

Kommentare: .

Kanban style. App + Web. Trello friendly.

Peter
CCO in USA
Internet

Awesome, full-featured project management software for teams of any size.

Ease of use with adding, assigning, and managing tasks/projects. We've used Teamwork Projects, Asana, and Trello - Taskworld has a good mixture of all of these and doesn't feel bloated with features - it just has the features we need to efficiently manage our projects.

There isn't much I don't like about the software, but these are the things I like least (if I have to pick). No options for branding, no task/project export, no options for exporting reports.

Antwort von Taskworld

Peter, this review is wonderful. It brought a huge smile to our faces. Thank you so much for supporting us :-)

Katie
Content & Commnity Manager in Australien

Using Taskworld has made a huge difference to our team's productivity and communication :)

Being able to filter tasks to get overviews or drill down, set assignments effectively, add followers, files and checklists - this has all helped streamline our processes tremendously. It's the first thing I check at start and end of day now. We are an affiliated team of around 20 people with cross-disciplinary tasks so this helps us work together much more efficiently than email.

The search function does not always return what I want in the overview, even when using unique keywords - usually have to narrow it down to one project which is not effective sometimes I can't remember which project, hence the search!)

Antwort von Taskworld

Hi Katie, wow! Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts. I am delighted to hear it is making such a big difference for your team - this is so encouraging, I will share with the team :) We are always looking for ways to improve, so I am sharing your feedback about the search function with our developers - we feel your pain! This has been a top request, so we are working on building a better solution for you. In the meantime, we are always here if there is anything else we can do to improve your experience at support@taskworld.com Thank you again for your time and awesome review - have a gorgeous weekend! :)

Brittany
Senior Account Executive in USA

Taskworld is incredibly easy to use and transition into.

The ability to track progress and assign tasks to team members. I also love that we can time our progress on projects. I love that we can all have eyes on every project too!

I would love if it integrated my Gmail so it would be an all-in-one type of platform. I also wish I could add my own pic for the background image.

Antwort von Taskworld

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for your great review and feedback! I am so glad to hear that you are having a good experience and finding value in the visibility aspects of Taskworld. It is really encouraging for our team, and I am so delighted to hear you are finding success! We are constantly looking for ways to improve and upgrade tools. So far we have the email bridge and the ability to reply and comment via email, but I will let our development team know about your suggestion to integrate with Gmail. In the meantime, I am happy to report - thanks in part to your request - we have just within the last few days added the ability to upload your own background image! :) If you click on your photo in the top right hand corner, click on "more," under change background, you will see that you may now upload an image :) If you need any further assistance or have any other ideas, we always love to hear from you at support@taskworld.com - Happy background creating and thank you again! :)

Hailey
Founder in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible service, not small business friendly

I like that it's a non-glitchy version of Asana/Trello/Slack all in one. The analytics are a unique feature that I like very much.

The license model (packs of 5) make it very unfriendly for small businesses. There are many features that make it difficult to use that seem like oversights.

Antwort von Taskworld

Hi Hailey, thank you so much for taking your time to share your feedback, we really appreciate it as we are always looking for ways to improve. I am glad to hear that you found the all in one platform and analytics features valuable. In reference to "terrible service" and "difficult features" you mentioned, we would love the opportunity to learn from your thoughts and would be grateful to hear more details at support@taskworld.com - I can definitely understand that as a small business, pricing is important. I will share your feedback with the team as we always meet quarterly to look at our pricing structure and make sure we are offering the most value and affordability. We would be happy to offer you a free live demo/walk through for any features you found difficult and an extended free trial or discount for your team to experience the value Taskworld offers. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts, it helps us to improve our offering. Have a beautiful week Hailey!

Tonya
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I needed something more robust than a calendar or Excel sheet. Taskworld fits my needs perfectly.

Kommentare: Affordable, flexible and easy to use.

I like being able to see my upcoming tasks in either list or column view. Also, it is very easy to move and prioritize tasks via the drag and drop features.

I have not mastered the naming devices used by the app. I sometimes confuse tasks, task lists, and projects. I'd like to be able to add color coding to tasks.

Antwort von Taskworld

Hi Tonya, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and feedback! I am so delighted to hear that Taskworld is meeting your needs, it's really encouraging for the team :) In reference to color coding, we actually have this function :) If you go under task properties and "label" with the little paint can icon next to it - click on a color and you will see the color show up on the left side of the task :) I can also understand that it can take some time to get used to the hierarchy of tasks/task lists and projects as well, I will share your comments with our design team. If you have any further questions or feedback we are always here at support@taskworld.com - or if you need any further assistance or a live walk through demo anytime, we would love to hear from you. Thank you again so much for your time and have a beautiful weekend! :)

Chad
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keeps my team organized and on task!

Kommentare: It keeps my team organized and accountable and eliminates some calls/texts.

It can be very thorough. I love the chat functionality built into the system. It enabled us to get rid of slack and wunderlist as separate apps and let us just use one.

There isn't a ton of control for the notifications. I would like to have more customizable options for notifications and the mobile app doesn't update perfectly with new notifications via the badge on iOS

Antwort von Taskworld

Hi Chad, thank you so very much for your time and consideration in sharing your thoughts and experience. It is really valuable for us to hear your feedback as we are always trying to improve. I am so delighted to hear that you've been able to consolidate to one platform and save time in communication - it's really encouraging for our team that you are finding value and success :) I am sharing your comments about notifications and the mobile app with our development team, it's something we are still trying to perfect. If you have any additional ideas or feedback about this, or anything else, we would love to hear from you at support@taskworld.com - thank you so much again for your time and have a gorgeous weekend! :)

Principal in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally, the blend of Trello and Asana we've been looking for

Kommentare: Trello's ease of use mixed with most of the best functionality of Asana. I've looked at 20 different task management solutions for our nonprofit development group. This is the best and has gotten substantially better over the short time we've used it. Highly recommend giving it a try.

The simple, intuitive flow of information it allows while still being able to handle complex projects.

A couple tweaks here and there, nothing major. I'd like the ability to create dependencies in the Gantt view. I'd also like to change, or at least have the ability to change, Direct tasks to My Tasks and allow tasks within other projects to also land there whenever they're assigned to me.

Antwort von Taskworld

Thanks a lot Chris for such wonderful feedback. We shared it with our entire team and it made our day :-) We're working on introducing dependencies in the Gantt view. Your suggestion about My Tasks is interesting and I'll forward it to our product team. I checked with our dev team and you can have your data exported anytime you want. Thanks again for your kind words. Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions.

Rudrajit
Head of Research in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pros & Cons of Taskworld

Kommentare: Overall it is a great experience. With more features, it would definitely be the best task management tool in the market.

Great tool to put your tasks and also tasks for the team. Further, you can also monitor the status of each task/sub-task.

One thing which I would really like to be included is for the system to give options of sorting tasks by Start Date/ Due Date. I think that would really be beneficial.

Bryan
Fulfillment and Data Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, very intuitive, exactly what I needed.

Kommentare: Unlocked the clutter and rigidness of Trello into a simple and streamlined team project management tool.

The versatility to be able to move a task between projects, as well as quickly update and tag coworkers is infinitely useful for managing workflow in a large group.

It seems the "Create a task via email" only works when a member of your team is the one sending the email. Therefore, although you can forward your emails to create tasks, you cannot have external partners create tasks themselves.

Antwort von Taskworld

Hi Bryan, wow! Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We really appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts and valuable insights. We are so glad to hear you are getting a alot of value out of TW! We are always working to improve and are working to find a better solution for including external partners in the workflow. I will mention your thoughts to our development team as we would love to improve this aspect. Thank you again so much for your time and have an awesome rest of your week!

Miriam
Associate Brand Manager in USA

Overall, I like the software. It is very easy to use and follow and helps me keep track of projects.

Kommentare: Staying on track with projects.

I like the flexibility. It allows you to make lists any way that you want and I like the due date feature.

There a few things that I would like to see added to this software: 1) Reminders of due dates, I would like to be able to set a reminder whenever you need it. 2) In the Overview section I would like to see Tasks with Start Dates appear in the appropriate day. 3) For overall projects, I would like to be able to set Task due dates automatically. For example, if a task is due 9/1/17 but that task is dependent on another task to happen 2 weeks prior, it would be ideal to auto-populate the due date for the previous task. 4) In the To-Do lists, I would like to be able to set due dates for each line item.

Antwort von Taskworld

Thanks for your feedback Miriam. We really appreciate it. Task dependencies are on our roadmap, so you'll be seeing them soon on Taskworld :-) Cheers,

Tammy
software support specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TaskWorld for Business Projects

Task World help keep projects moving and organized without constant meetings to make sure everyone is doing there part. Love this software. It streamlines projects in an organized manner to get things done.

I cannot think of any issues that our company has had with this software. It Works!!!!

Joshua
Administrator in UK

Smashing way to manage tasks across a team!

Being able to log in and see exactly what my teammates have worked on and what tasks are outstanding. It makes life much easier when it comes to managing the team and delegating tasks.

I'm pretty much sold! There are a few hiccups like not being able to delete comments which no longer apply to tasks, and sometimes you need to re-select the status of a task after editing the dates. It could be more flexible when it comes to due dates on tasks.

Andrea
CEO in Schweiz
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to handle, powerful functionality and suitable for various needs

Kommentare: Efficient team communication and project tracking.

The flexibility to tailor your projects and tasks is great. This enables us to us Taskworld in different departments for various tasks and goals. To have one tool for everybody makes team conversation a lot easier and more efficient.

Landscape mode for iPad would be great. The software is not cheap. To buy new licenses for every workspace for the same user is not very customer friendly. A license per user for all the workspaces he is assigned to would be much more appropriate.

Antwort von Taskworld

Hello Andrea, Thanks a lot for your review. Your words are really encouraging. We shared it with everyone in the company. We launched landscape mode for iPad just a couple of days ago. You just need to update the app to enable it :-) We do offer license/user for unlimited workspaces but only on private cloud. Cheers,

Will
Director in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software

Kommentare: I found this to be the best task management software I tried - and believe me, I tried a lot! The only reason it doesn't get straight 5 stars is that I can see improvements that could be made, and 5 star has to be nearly perfect, right? However it is relatively new on the market, and the team are continuously upgrading, so I'm sure it won't be long. Not as 'slick' as some of the others, but definitely the best out there.

The layout and functionality. A really great app with a lot of potential.

Funnily enough, the logo! Could be improved... some glitches when syncing, no desktop app, mobile app should work even when there's no internet. I've seen big improvements just over the last three months of use, so I'm sure it will just continue getting better.

Antwort von Taskworld

Thanks a lot Will for your feedback. We are gonna keep aiming for that perfect 5 star score, and your feedback brings us one step closer :-)

Denis
Lawyer in Thailand
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to make you more efficient

Kommentare: Incorporating technology in my methodology is helping me efficiently.
I started using this project management app to ensure I am constantly assessing my job and my career. Simple as that! It's now daily helping me to set and achieve stretching goals.

- Great tool to set up processes for delegation and performance tracking - Improve transparency - Establish a continuous feedback loop within a team - Morning recap - Free Trial - Step-by-step guide and feature introduction online (my agent Katherine was very nice, helpful and patient) - The price

- Morning recap (sometimes I like, sometimes I don't, it depends on my mood) - I am not wondering if I still need a project manager inhouse :s

Antwort von Taskworld

Thanks a lot Denis for your feedback. It's really motivating for our entire team. We really appreciate it :-) Cheers,

Meytal
Brand Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, intuitive, well designed

Kommentare: Project managements

I switched from Trello to taskworld, and I really like how there was no learning curve. It is very similar, yet better. There are a lot more options for customizing each entry/list. I love the ability to upload a picture (or a gif!). The time track feature is great, and I am sure that my team and I will use it in the near future. I like the intricate search, and the charts and graphs.

I wish that TaskWorld would give me the option of whether I want to collapse my completed tasks or check list (I know it looks more organized, but sometimes I like having all of the info right there. Less mouse clicks = better).

Antwort von Taskworld

We are so glad that your team likes Taskworld Meytal! Thanks you so much for sharing your thoughts with us :-)