Filtern nach:

Über Emburse Abacus

Abacus ist die einfachste Möglichkeit, dein Team zu vergüten, geschäftliche Kreditkarten abzugleichen und deine Kostenpolitik umzusetzen.

Erfahre mehr über Emburse Abacus

G. keenan S.
G. keenan S.
Product Education Lead in USA
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Effortless expense tracking and management

Having come from a huge tech company that had their own proprietary software to submit and reimburse expenses, Abacus is a breath of fresh air. It's unbelievably easy to use and both their website and their mobile app are clean, intuitive and get out of my way. I don't feel like I'm jumping through hoops or need to go through a bunch of red tape to get expenses reimbursed, and it helps me keep track of when my expenses are approved and reimbursements are being distributed. It's amazing being able to just take a photo of a receipt right from the app and upload it immediately. Don't need to hold onto receipts or gather scans in another app. Seriously, this software is so simple. Every company should use it.

I've had the mobile app crash a few times or just become unresponsive, but this is so inconsistent that I don't really think I've ever been inconvenienced by it.

Customer Success Manager in USA

Expenses Simplified

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I would recommend this over other expensing tools. It is modern, they have mobile capabilities, and the support was excellent when needed.

Abacus is easy to set up and use. The UI is intuitive, and it is self-explanatory to use. I really like that you can send email receipts to the abacus alias, and it parses out the expense for you. They have a mobile app that I use often, and I rarely have issues with the tool.

Sometimes the receipt scanning can take a long time, and you will go in and edit it manually. I don't like that it takes a long time to get email receipts into abacus.

David C.
president in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bad product

Kommentare: This has been the worst business decision we have made. We were looking for a case management software to streamline increase efficiency. The sales promises about this were simply not true and the free training is a joke. It is so basic that it served no purpose.

The support team is very responsive. The product may be great but once you purchase it they want more money to deliver the product rather than deliver the product.

The product is difficult to use, and simply does not offer the features that are available in quick books. It is a huge step backwards and requires an amazing amount of time to deal with glitches. It frustrates rather than enhance outlook. The product is outrageously priced for what we are able to do. I was assured it was the right product for my small firm but I don't think so.

Account Manager in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Count your Savings!

Kommentare: I love that this is quick, and easy. Just take a picture of your receipts and attached the image to your expenses and that is it! Saves time, and shows corporate where they can save money or where too much is spent.

Abacus allows you to streamline and organize your expenses. It enables you to systematize how you refund your employees, execute your expenses and reconcile credit cards.

I haven't found anything I don't like about Abacus. This saves time and money and approval and audit processes are faster. This is easy as counting on your fingers!

VP Demand Generation in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Easy to Use for Employees

I appreciate how easy Abacus makes it for me to submit expenses and how clear the process is. You can quickly see what expenses are pending, what has been approved, and what still need to be approved.

I wish there was a way to remove categories that are irrelevant to you or your team. I.e. if you are on the accounts team, you should be able to hid the sales categories to make it easier to categorize the expense.

HR Business Partner in USA
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Love abacus!

Abacus is great. It’s very straightforward and super user friendly. I think it’s extremely easy to streamline the entire expense process.

Nothing really! I’m just a user on the platform but I find it extremely easy to use and have no issues at all explaining to new hires how to use.

Manager in USA

Best Expense Tracker

Easiest to use expense tracking software. Just snap a receipt and send to your approving manager gets notified. Quick and easy to categorize expenses appropriately, as well.

No cons, been very happy with Abacus and current and prior companies that have used this software.

Frank P.
Frank P.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and submit expense reporting

Kommentare: Its easy to use, fast and quick for submitting expenses reports, especially multiple reciepts at the same time. It saves a boat load of time and Id recommend it to all startups!

Its easy to use and upload photos or expensed items or you can even connect your bank account and it does everything automattically.

The user interface is nothing special although it is easy to use, it could be upgraded to look more appealing.

Head Of Customer Experience in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Abacus is great - both online and in their app. It's simple to submit (and approve) expenses to keep your team moving.

There are random bugs that appear in the mobile version that seem to be easily resolved by restarting.

Account Manager in USA

Great Software

Super straightforward. Easy to use and provides visibility into the expensing process.

Nothing negative to say. Abacus works great.

Bryant S.
Assitant to the Marketing Director in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Abacus as a simple and worthwhile expense tool.

Abacus has so many feature, it is practically limitless. We were able to use it to shorten our expense process drastically. Not to mention the fact that the Abacus team is extremely helpful. Their introduction emails answer your questions before you even have a chance to ask them! For us, Abacus was the perfect choice as it offered us both a simple and practical expense platform to start with as well as a technology we will be able to use moving forward and integrate with our accounting software as our sales representatives become more aware of the product. (Which isn't too tough! Its incredibly simple to use!) Pricing is at a great point as well. However, if a user does not submit an expense they will not pay for that month! I would not trust those who offer "free expense software." Those at Abacus are professionals, hands down, no doubt.

I really have few cons for the software. I think it would be nice to see more instructional videos that we could share with our sales team so that we did not have to explain the software to them. That being said, the software is intuitive and we had few problems helping everyone get up to speed. All in all, there is little to complain about considering how much bang you get for your buck.

Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Executive Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Way to Manage Your Business Transactions

Kommentare: This software tremendously helps the accounting team at our Firm. It also helps the users who are required to submit corporate expenses. The categories and customization fields allow this product to be extremely useful.

I love the Abacus. It's extremely easy to navigate your way throughout the site, and it takes only a few seconds to upload images of your receipt/add a quick description of your expense. I also like that you can create different categories and can require specific fields to be answered. This is extremely useful on the admin side when users are uploading their information for Corporate expenses. It leaves less room for exclusions to me made. This programs took me approximately 30 minutes to learn and I've used it every day since.

My least favorite thing about this product is just the price, honestly. I feel it is a bit high, but the product is great and the customer service is very helpful, so all in all it's worth the money.

Tammy F.
Owner in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Don't buy it

Kommentare: I wish I'd gone with another software agency.

The product POS is easy to use - for general sales

So many features are not working properly or missing. If you are a cafe or restaurant this system may work for you. If you're a retail grocery store DO NOT BUY IT. The tech customer service is lacking - they don't know what they are doing and can take MONTHS to get back to you. The sales customer support is garbage. Once you've bought the software they basically wash their hands of you. We continue to have issues with ABACUS not calculating customer account sales correctly, their membership program is limited in functionality, products/ingredient functionality is almost useless.

Brittany C.
Director of Operations in USA
Unternehmensberatung

Perfect fit for our small, fast-paced organization

Abacus is very easy to use, and gets money back into our employees' bank accounts as quickly as possible. We knew we didn't want to keep folks waiting up to a month for their reimbursements, and Abacus has just blown us away. We've gotten expenses submitted and approved in 30 seconds, with direct deposits initiated that night. Each transaction also has the documentation we need for our annual audit since we're a nonprofit. It syncs perfectly with our accounting software (Xero) and our chart of accounts.

There's absolutely nothing I don't like! I was expecting customer service to be less-than-great, since I work for a small nonprofit organization (read: low revenue for developers) but it's been exceptional.

Senior Recruiter in USA

Very user friendly and straight forward

Kommentare: We switched from Concur to Abacus to handle our employee T&E.

The way the mobile app and web app work together makes it very easy to upload receipts from your phone and manage your expenses on your laptop.

Sometimes the mobile app will crash or not function properly - its not quite as built out as the web app.

Matthew B.
Equipping and Discipleship Director in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great software

This automated our process and allowed us to go completely paperless which was a big deal for our organization!

Mal A.
Sales Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes expensing a lot easier

Kommentare: Much easier to use compared to previous reimbursement systems I've used (paper receipt submission / using spreadsheets).

Abacus is a really easy way to submit receipts and costs for reimbursement without too much hassle. The interface is very simple - just drag and drop images or PDFs of your receipts.

It's hard to have a timeline of when costs will be approved, since that depends on the administrator or manager manually saying yes to them (at least in our case). But, once funds are approved it's pretty quickly deposited into your bank account.

Rosa G.
Senior Operations Manager in USA

Helpful for managing reimbursement

It's easy for me to use and quickly get reimbursed for business-related expenses

The reporting and permissions have been a little less than ideal.

Kelsey L.
USA
Unternehmensberatung

Work expensing with ease!

It's extremely easy to use. The design is clean and neat, and it goes right to my CFO for fast approval of the items I expense for work.

I use an iPhone 5S, and for some reason, the little red circle with a 1 on it is always on the app on my home screen. I usually like to have all notifications cleared as they come in, and I can't figure out what the red bubble is for.

Supreeth S.
Process Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Expense System with Easy usage

Abacus is a extremely useful expense software with ability to drag images from the platform and also can download images from the phone app.

The aggregate expense with outstanding amount shall be displayed on home page that will be very helpful for any user.

Devani S.
Staff Accountant in USA

So far so good!

We have been using this system for about five months now. The website and mobile app are user-friendly, which is the biggest pro. It can also be customized to fit your business structure. Overall, the system has delivered well on most of what it promised.

I think our only con so far is that the system does not integrate with our accounting software as we were told it would.

Jodus M.
Director in Australien
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Complete recommendation

Kommentare: No

We have used their services once only last year and thoroughly would recommend their customer service

They are small and may take some time to get assistance. They seem to be always busy which can be both a pro and a con

Mike B.
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Buyer Beware

Kommentare: We left Insynq after 6 years, after their hacking experience and went to Cloud 9. We did not like Cloud 9 at all and went back to Insynq. Now Cloud 9 tells us we are locked in for 36 months. We tried to reduce users from 3 to 1 (which was our original user count) and they say we can't do that either. Need I say more ? ! These people are dishonest in my view. Insynq are wonderful to deal with !!!

Probably a decent product. My issues are the fact that using their shared servers causes a frustrating experience when accessing our software each time.

Very aggravating interface. I believe they have deceptive marketing practices.

Jon Q.
Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use product with a beautiful interface

Kommentare: I'm currently trailing a handful of different expense related applications, and Abacus appears to be the strongest contestant. It's intuitive, easy to use, smart!, and powerful. It's very clear that a lot of work went into building this product as the interaction and experience of the app is so simple to use (with little to zero instructions). One of my favourite features would be the ability to quickly filter expenses and generate exports. Their .PDF export is great as it provides a table breakdown of all the expenses as well as all of the receipt images associated with the expense. Give it a shot!

People Business Partner in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Easy to use

The interface is easy to use and expensing on this system is very quick. I use my phone regularly and the biggest benefit is when you can use your phone to upload the expenses on. This makes it relevant and direct, which cuts out paperwork.

It would be good on the dashboard to see what the expenses have been paid, not just how much has been aggregated.