You guys are great!

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Bryan A.
Regional Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer support, although I rarely need to use it, is on point. I always get an immediate response. The instructional videos are a huge help as well.

Vorteile: You guys crack me up! We appreciated having you at our conference this year. This video was excellent! Silvertrac is so simple to use. I was actually logging in when this window popped up. It takes me only a couple of minutes to run reports for my clients. The software is intuitive and easy to use. I never have issues with pulling data on my pc or collecting data from a mobile device. Silvertrac is simple, yet substantial. It has everything I need and is not intimidating to learn or navigate through. Great job!

Nachteile: I know that you all are working on more compatibility with Apple. We use these devices exclusively and it would be great to use the GPS tracking checkpoints instead of the QR codes.

Comprehensive Reporting At It's Best!!

Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Ruthie R.
Silvertrac Coodinator
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since including the Silvertrac in our bids, I find that a level of energy rises. Explaining that not only can they keep a historical account of security items, but also utilize the Maintenance Module as a Risk Mitigation Tool and possible save money to our clients. We have found more success in our presentations. Most of our sites have only one or two officers during sporadic times and therefore not feasible to keep a supervisor on site. This system has helped us to manage our employees without having supervisors on site. Our reporting has been so comprehensive that has been frequently used in court hearings.

Vorteile: When presenting a bid for services, it is a great pleasure to show our Silvertrac Reporting system because it's an easy sell as so much bang for your buck! My enthusiasm becomes infectious as I describe all three modules encompassed, Security, Parking and Maintenance. My more detail oriented property managers get super excited to know that they can sign in and view real time reporting. I love that we can incorporate pictures and audio. If a specific issue catches your attention, the issue numbers are quick links to view, print and even email the a full report of the issue. The system is so user friendly. However, for those who may be less tech savvy, the customer service is excellent! Not only do they make it easy to ask them questions or report concerns, but there are quick links on each page that take you directly to a support website for that given page and topic. The website details how to do something and even provides video for visual learners. Additionally , should you need to talk to a live person to guide you through, a Customer Care Manager is at your disposal. With these resources at your fingertips anyone can become and expert and optimize usage in no time! As much as I enjoy using this system, I am even more excited to see there are some big changes coming in the very near future that will make the system even better. I sincerely encourage anyone looking for this type of software to consider Silvertrac. It is, in my opinion, truly the best!

Nachteile: It was super easy to write about the Pros and even ran out of space describing what I like! I was hard-pressed to come up with Cons. However, there are currently a few issues. First, when utilizing the software support website, I find that it is out of date. The pictures and video show earlier versions of the software and it can be confusing. Secondly, When an issue is assigned to an officer, that officer is the only one who can leave notes on open issues. It cannot be reassigned to the next officer working the site. Additionally, If we wanted all officers to make notes on BOLO items, it is not possible at this time. Sometimes, on our one man posts, we have officers who try to cheat the system and sign in and out but then leave the site. Currently, there is no way to tell in the GPS tracking unless they enter activity. HOWEVER.......Remember when I mentioned the "big changes" in the Pros section? Each of these issues are being addressed and changed to accommodate these shortfalls. The changes will be coming at the end of this month. Therefore, this will be become pretty much the perfect software.

Improving my business with Silvertrac Software

Bewertet am 12.8.2016
Roger L.
Owner/CEO
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've identified weaknesses that I didn't know were there with my guards. Silvertrac has exposed those guards that were trying to get away with putting forth the minimum effort. My clients are impressed with the information they are now receiving. One client had in the past complained that the guards were not making rounds, I've went live with this software 3 weeks ago and since then the client has not had one complaint.

Vorteile: I can see when my guards are doing what they are supposed to be doing and when they are slacking. I had some employees that have become disgruntled because they are now being accountable for what they are doing. These employees are of course ones that I'm now working on eliminating from the ranks. The guards now spend more visible time in the field since they do not have to go in to the guard booth to type reports and dailies, everything is completed as they perform their duties during their shift. The majority of my guards say that they like this software because they are able to end their shift on time and not be tied down to completing reports and dailies. Silvertrac has allowed me to identify those employees who is late to work, these are the employees that don't like the program. The clients like the information they are receiving on a daily basis and the reports and dailies are waiting for them when they arrive in the office first thing in the morning. Whenever I have an issue with something in Silvertrac I send a message and within a very short time period I'm contacted and the issues are worked out, most time they are simple fixes that I had missed. Silvertrac has been very patient with me in resolving my issues while taking whatever time is needed to make sure I understand how to work around in the software. My wife had asked me why I hadn't been using this software earlier and I could only say I didn't know of it earlier. I guess you can say better late than never.

Nachteile: The only con I can think of and it's not Silvertrac issue but the only con is I'm just using it. Silvertrac need to find a way of getting the word out about this remarkable software and service they offer

Comstock Protective Services

Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Anastasia (dee dee) L.
Communications Supervisor
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a retired Public Safety Dispatch Supervisor and IT Project Manager, I was hired to facilitate the implementation of a Communications Center for a private security company looking to expand their patrol operations. My first job was to review their existing Guard Management Software, since there were lots of complaints with the Destiny Software System they were using, and to determine if it wasn't being utilized properly or simply wasn't designed to meet the company's needs. Destiny simply couldn't meet their needs. I compared several other programs and Silvertrac was in the top for consideration. Based on our needs, the Silvertrac functionality and their proposed price, it was an easy decision. Johnny Page worked with us and patiently and extensively answered all our questions and made several on-line workshops available to show us how the system worked. Considering the monthly price, which included 90 days of 1/2 off and a 90 day 100% money back guarantee, we couldn't NOT pick Silvertrac. Their written instructions, on-line video training material and webinars made the implementation of the new system very easy. I was even able to take their Mobile App user manual, insert our company's policies and personalized Issue Types, and create a .pdf that is issued to each officer who downloads the system. Their support team is outstanding. They answer quickly and never make me feel bad even when the problem or question is based on an error I made when setting or using a module. There are blogs and webinars that I constantly refer to other managers in our office. Their company is not just a software company that decided to write a program for the security industry. It is a Security oriented company that enjoys helping other Security companies with their product and lots of diversified support. I especially appreciate the efforts they put in to always trying to make the software better meet the needs of their customers. Our company now inserts several pages of Silvertrac's sales and demo screenshots into our business proposals when presenting a proposal to new clients. I highly recommend any security company look closely at Silvertrac. It just might help you become even more successful!!

Vorteile: The ease of implementation and the ease of use for Communications and field units. The functionality of the software.

Nachteile: Looking forward to more functionality in future releases.

Customer service

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Frank B.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This program has enabled my company to have a professional format to present to the clients of what my staff is encountering on their properties. They can see what there paying for.

Vorteile: My company has been using this program for about 3 years now and we have had very good results. The attentiveness and knowledge of the customer service staff. they have always provided a solution and answer to my questions. The video tutorials are very helpful and complete. the intuitiveness of getting started on this program is excellent. I highly recommend this to program.

Nachteile: One feature of the reporting is that i would like to see is the ability to separate the issues i.e. getting a report of say just one issue from all of my locations (contracts). in order to get a accounting of what my staff deals with the most.

von Silvertrac Software an 21.8.2019

Great news Frank! We pushed out an update today that will allow you to pull daily and summary reports by issue type!

Your customer success manager will be reaching out to get you introduced to pulling the new report.

Nothing else like it!

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Arthur W.
Operations Director
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Silvertrac is night and day compared to the traditional pen and paper reporting system, which does not allow for such critical documentation components as time and date stamped photos and checkpoint scan times, location, date, etc... The biggest benefit of Silvertrac is being notified of security, maintenance, and parking issues in real-time. This allows for our client's to respond in a timely fashion to any urgent issues.

Vorteile: Silvertrac has dramatically changed the way we operate as a security company. Silvertrac allows us to have a direct insight into all of our guard's activity and ensure our quality of service is being executed each and every day. Since partnering with Silvertrac our business has expanded year after year. This is due to our client's being impressed by the sophistication and documentation capabilities of Silvertrac's reporting software. Further, the ability for our guard's to scan checkpoints ensures all 'hotspots' of the property are being thoroughly patrolled and secured. The notes section for each property has also cut down on training time, as all important notices, areas of interest, policies, rules, procedures, etc... are readily​ available to all new team members.

Nachteile: Not a severe issue... depending on your preference but as an Apple consumer, their Apple version could use some updates. Their Andriod version is seamless and responsive. Luckily, all of our work phones are Andriod.

ALERT Protective Services review of Silvertrac

Bewertet am 21.6.2016
Jason H.
President & Chief Operating Officer
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Proposal was excellent, as was explanation of how the software worked. After evaluation, we quickly decided this would be a good fit for ALERT, even though our use of the software is a little different from a typical Silvertrac client. ALERT uses the software 85% of the time from a fixed location as a "dispatcher profile" - officers at a fixed post using a Windows PC, and accessing and creating an issue report via web browser interface. It works well this way for 90% of reports. The other 15% of use is the typical smartphone or tablet interface, via the Silvertrac App. The App itself works VERY well and we've gotten good feedback from clients.

Vorteile: Ease of use by officer personnel. Ease in reading reports as they are disseminated by email. Ease in seeing information at a glance via Issue Monitor and basic trend reports. DAR recap is also very good, providing clients with at a glance information. Of advanced functionality, the AUTO REPORTS function (auto DAR in particular) feature is GREAT and must have.

Nachteile: Given we use the software via web browser 85% of the time, the lack of ability to add a picture to a report from the initial issue creation stage is a con. I'd like to see this change, as this would be a perfect scenario for us, given how we use the software in gated community and high rise condo security applications. The only confusing part for clients, as we use the software: the "click here to see" statement at the bottom of initial issue report emails. 98% of our clients do not want nor have time to go into detail when viewing a report. They want the report informaiton via email... and that very typically has all the info they need. I'd like to see functionality to remove that statement as a customize-able feature. Finally, the basic trend reports are great (top 10 issues, types of issues, by table). I'd like to see the functionality to turn these numbers directly into bar/line/pie charts -- OR, to export them to Excel (instead of only PDF), so we can create our own charts for clients.

Awesome Software, Awesome Staff!

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Jessica P.
Branch Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over extremely happy with the software I always tell potential clients that SilverTrac is my favorite tool that Vet-Sec uses! Greg is AMAZING!!! Always helpful and available when we need him the most!

Vorteile: What I like most about SilverTrac is the clean user-friendly interface! When I have to show a client or a potential client SilverTrac that is the first thing that they point out. We like how easy for them to get the information that they need.

Nachteile: At times I would like to see more ability to customize options, for example, if we only patrol a property 2 times a month there is no way to have a report send only when there is data available.

I enjoy the features and the ease of use.

Andrew T.
Operations Coordinator
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Guard tracking and client notifications

Vorteile: I like the customizable features with regards to the property setup.
I like the ease of setting up new properties.

Nachteile: I dont like that the officers are able to go into the barcode scanner app and can log a checkpoint scan from the scanners history.
I dont like that the timeclock dialogue box pops up every time you log in. We do not use that feature.
I do not like how the devices are not easily identified under device management. When trying to determine which device i need to activate and or deactivate.

von Silvertrac Software an 28.4.2017

Hey Andrew! A Few things:

1 - There is no need to use a bar code scanner app anymore. The scanner is built-in to both the Android and Apple Apps. This will prevent the officers from logging checkpoints from the history.
2 - We can turn off the time clock feature for you so that pop-up doesn't come up any more.
3- There is an update coming in the next 30-days that will allow you to name the devices/add notes so you can easily identify where/who they are being used by.

If you have any additional questions please shoot us an email at support@silvertracsoftware.com and we'll be happy to help!

On your side,

The Silvertrac Team

Silvertrac Software has been a major reason our clients are referring us to other clients.

Bewertet am 30.4.2017
Greg K.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The biggest benefit for us has to be our clients referring us to other customers based on Silvertrac. Our company has grown by over 100% each year since using Silvertrac. Some of our core values are accountability and transparency. Silvertrac is our biggest tool in helping us meet and exceed our values on every service delivery we are involved with.

Vorteile: One of our biggest selling points is our transparency and accountability. Silvertrac gives us that platform to drive home these two traits of our company. Our clients appreciate the ability to see what our guards are doing in near real time and ensure we are meeting our conformance standards. Additionally, the automated reports the system generates for our clients has been extremely favorable. Customer service has been nothing short of excellent. I can always get an immediate response when I am having an issue or even a question regarding the capabilities.

Nachteile: The time clock feature appears to still have glitches in the feature and we have not been able to completely rely on this function.

Complete Guard Management Software

Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Joseph K.
General Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Providing clients with various reports, Daily Activity Reports, GPS Reports. Our clients use our reports and the attached photos and audio recordings to issue lease violations, evictions, and to hold individuals responsible when they violate property regulations.

Vorteile: What's not to like... Mostly, I absolutely love the support team. Every one is responsive and dedicated to resolve any issues at hand. They are constantly upgrading the system with new features. Representatives and the rest of the team go far beyond good service, they thrive to provide exceptional service...

Nachteile: They make me not want to look at any other services. Other services can't compare...

I have used Silvertrac for nearly a decade and am now currently using it for my own company.

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Derick S.
Managing Partner

Kommentare: Ease of use reporting with GPS verification. One of the biggest deterrents for guards to report a problem is how much paperwork may be involved. With the app, you take a few pictures, write a note, and your report is complete.

Vorteile: The reporting information is top notch. I can access officer reports from any of my devices (phone, ipad, macbook, desktop). Reports can't be deleted or modified, this is like an accountability measure for clients and I think its very important. Use of the app is pretty easy for guards. I am a huge fan of the issue monitor, I like to see what everyone is up to from a bird's eye type view.

Nachteile: The setup for each property, its issues, tasks and user accounts can be a bit time consuming. I wish there was a faster way to create new users, for instance, being able to import en masse from an excel sheet. However, once setup, the software works like a charm.

Awesome, Silvertrac customer support is extremely helpful & responds very quickly.

Megan C.
Accounting Assistant
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It makes our security officers more accountable on what they do at each site. As we cannot personally supervise each and every single post/employee on a daily basis.

Vorteile: Reporting is simple and easy to read as we send the reports to clients. I can walk through with a client over the phone to show them how to access the specific information they need. I personally use silvertrac to bill our clients per patrol hit.

Nachteile: The price, which I feel is high.
As a company, I feel we currently do not use the system to it's highest ability and we should utilize it for much more than tracking patrol hits.
I use silvertrac to bill our clients, I wish there was a way to have the total number of hits printed at the bottom of the page so I don't have to count each one.

von Silvertrac Software an 28.4.2017

Hi Megan,

Thank you for your feedback!

Just so there isn't any confusion, Silvertrac is priced based on the number of active devices being used, not users.

But we'd love to work with you to help you get more out of the software! There is so much it can do to help deliver value (tracking gas logs, supervisor post inspections, guard tours for static sites, summary reports for quarterly reviews with your clients, and much more).

Let's set you up with our customer success team to get things heading in the right direction. We'll have someone reaching out to you immediately.

On your side,

The Silvertrac Team

Silvertrac has definitely helped us with customer retention and employee accountability.

Bewertet am 1.5.2017
Elizabeth L.
Asst. Chief

Kommentare: see survey responses

Vorteile: The best thing that Silvertrac has done for us is RETAIN CUSTOMERS. The GPS tracking and timestamped photos has definitely built credibility into our services. Also, makes it easy to verify "lone officer" posts with photos, timestamping, and GPS tracking reports. And, the ease of use and easy to train new personnel on the system. Within a few minutes any employee who uses a mobile device can learn Silvertrac in a few short training minutes. There are more pros, but these are my top 3. We cannot see our business without it!

Nachteile: It's not a deal breaker, but some upgrades or updates are not as quick as would like to see - especially the device maintenance. If you have more than a couple of devices, the system makes device management a bit nightmarish when trying to figure out which devices to activate and de-activate - this has been my only pet peeve with the system in over a year - and we still cannot give a user defined name to each device for easy and quick identification.

Amazing Software and even greater Customer service.

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Clinton C.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My clients love the fact that they can log into the system and review reports anytime.

Vorteile: Geofencing is not included with this software. I would really like to see that added

Nachteile: I love this software its better than trackforce or anything else out there

Silvertrac

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Alex G.
SOC Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very great, Derek is always there to help with any questions

Vorteile: The ease of use is the best part. Also the customer service is awesome.

Nachteile: Theres nothing that I don't like. I think a lot more needs to be added/adjust. Ex: Instead of having the minimum issue alerts per hour, we should be able to adjust the time to half an hour etc. If I'm a guard and want to go to sleep I hit the minimum issue requirements at the top of the our and the bottom of the next hour and I would be ok to go sleep. On the ops side we are looking at so many locations that it would be difficult for us to catch that and keep track of it

Highly Recommend Silvertrac

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Sean N.
General Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Silvertrac has helped streamline the way we do our jobs. It's helped eliminate the need for multiple forms that now longer need to be printed. Clients like the ability to go online and see exactly what is happening on their sites.

Vorteile: Silvertrac's software is easy to use. The latest update improved upon an already great system. The GPS map has helped multiple times when a Client thought specific Officers weren't doing their jobs. Their customer service team is responsive and they take feedback to incorporate into the system. I've never had to wait to have an issue resolved or get extra assistance when needed.

Nachteile: There is a learning curve on the back end that can be time intensive, but once you have it down it's easy. They have a good set of learning tools to assist.

The programs allows me to give information to my clients quickly. Makes my job easy!

Marisa F.
Operation Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We where able to make the company grow with this software program being a huge selling point.

Vorteile: Amazing quality in pictures and audio when sending reports to clients. They love the automated reports they receive daily. Great selling point when trying to get new clients. The program makes it very easy to go to a unit and retrieve all the reports when a manager needs information. The parking program allows you to find license numbers easily when looking information for a client. The system uploads quickly.

Nachteile: That there is no search engine to make it easy to find names that have been used in the system. You cannot edit the system when you have entered information. You are also not allowed to change the color or fonts in the system as well.

Great selling point!

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
John T.
CFO
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Support is fabulous, Greg has been awesome! Always makes himself available to any questions or issues, as well as the rest of the team!

Vorteile: The ease of use; being able to have your employee's pick up this software so seamlessly, it was a surprisingly awesome experience. We're in an industry, where training is always needed but time, is not always your friend, so you have to be creative and proactive in finding new ways to effectively train your staff. That ultimately benefits your clients, which this software has done.

Nachteile: None yet, knock on wood! So far it has been the best business decision we have made.

Excellent Customer Service!

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Donny G.
Director, Operations
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Given that we're not using the software for its intended purpose, I have to applaud its versatility. It's a user friendly app also. Most of all, the staff makes it a worth-while piece of software. They value their customers and it shows.

Vorteile: Working with rep has been a fantastic experience. He's professional, resourceful, and outgoing. He doesn't just fix items that need attention, but he spends the time to explain to you root cause and how to avoid it moving forward. The app is pretty quick to load data. I seldom observe a defect, although with any software, it happens.

Nachteile: ***Important Preface*** My company doesn't use this app for its intended purpose. It was designed for the security market. We're in waste management. I think the application looks a little dated. I feel like it may lack slightly in functionality like greater levels of report filtering and more customizable reports.

The Silvertrac Software is exceptional

Bewertet am 29.4.2017
Krista H.
CFO
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We as a company have used this software as a selling point and tool for our potential clients and sales proposal. This product/software has impressed our potential clients as well as current clients. We have increased our sales with the use of this product as well as the productivity of the guards.

Vorteile: The real-time reporting is an excellent selling point in our proposal to potential clients. With the use of this software we have increased our sales and number of clients. The GPS tracking is a great tool to keep the guards accountable as well as the check points (detex) option within the software. There are a number of different reports that are very helpful to our clients. Overall, the Silvertrac software is a valuable tool for our company and industry.

One word - Outstanding!

Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Chuck Z.
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This product has exceeds all our expectations and our clients love the reports we prepare for them. The reports are detailed and professionally done (by the system). Actually, I lost out on a bid this past summer (solely money issue) but was called back mainly because of our reports! (and they paid me what I asked for in my bid) Also, the customer service they provide is probably the best I have ever dealt with - they patiently answer every question in terms I can understand and walk me through the process. It feels like I'm calling my own, internal help desk because they are so helpful and friendly as if they are part of your team. In addition, they offer many tutorials (video) on the site and most of the time, that's all I need but when I do need additional help, they're there for me.

SilverTrac feedback

Bewertet am 19.2.2016
Issac D.
Regional Manager

Kommentare: Feedback on SilverTrac: I have had a very good experience with SilverTrac in general and I'd say that the only thing I can say is that I on my end have not utilized the software to it's potential and that is to no fault of SilverTrac. That being said it performs just like it should, but as in most cases it is only as good as its operators. I am the Regional Manager ABC and take care of all of the sales calls and presentations for potential clients and this is where I am not only presenting my company but yours as well and I feel that I may not be doing my or SilverTrac the best service as I may or may not have been presenting it to its full potential. I know that I may not be utilizing your costumer service as much as I should and that is my fault as I would like to come up with a more targeted marketing plan to certain industries such as Construction. I mention construction as it is one of the industries that I have been getting the best response from and that is where I would like to see how I may be able to utilize the software to its full potential. The only con that I have encountered when I am presenting your software to some of my and SilverTrac competitors is the that some have real-time guard activity as you can see them walking around second by second in real-time. I was wondering if that is a feature that is even possible whith SilverTrac and thus can be added on or if its something that is in the works. If it is possible I would like to schedule a meeting to see if you may be able to help me out with some of the above mentioned items.

von Silvertrac Software an 19.2.2016

Hey Issac! We'd be happy to meet and show you how the GPS features work. We can even help you incorporate more of the software in your presentations so you can clearly communicate the benefits of your service.

Go ahead and reach out to your success manager or our support team, support@silvertracsoftware.com, and we can set up a meeting.

We are looking forward to working a little closer in the near future!

REVIEW BY REQUEST

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Sean B.
MANAGING PARTNER - DIRECTOR
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: THE SYSTEM AND HOW WE ARE ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE IT IS OUR BEST ASSET, OUTSIDE DIRECT INSTANT VOICE COMMUNICATIONS, FOR SAFETY. AND BY FAR, FOR TRACKING AND REPORTING WHILE PROVIDING OUR CLIENTS EXACTLY WHAT THEY NEED.

Vorteile: EVERYTHING. THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM ARE CONSTANTLY WORKING AND COMMUNICATING WITH USERS, IN THE FIELD, TO BETTER AND EXPAND THE PRODUCT. I SELECTED IT AFTER FIELD TESTING AND DEMOING 1/2 A DOZEN OTHER SOFTWARE PRODUCTS AND SELECTED SILVERTRAC OVER ALL FOR MULTIPLE REASONS.

Nachteile: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APPEARANCE AND FUNCTION OF THE IOS AND ANDROID VERSIONS

Great Program! Could use a little improvement.

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Candie W.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience is good. It has made us aware of some issues. I wish there was a way to search for a specific person or reference previous events for our Officers. It would be nice if we had access to a trespasser database like the parking database which would let other officers know this person has already been trespassed.

Vorteile: I like the availability to get constant updates or have them sent to my email so I can check them on my time. I find this is a great feature, I get to decide which issues I need to know right away.

Nachteile: The bugs. I don't like how it has repeat offenders. I wish it was more consistent. I understand you run into a problem every now and then. My issue is with a bug we bring up, we are informed it is fixed and it shows up doing the same thing a couple of weeks or months later.