Comprehensive Reporting At It's Best!!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Ruthie R.
Silvertrac Coodinator
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since including the Silvertrac in our bids, I find that a level of energy rises. Explaining that not only can they keep a historical account of security items, but also utilize the Maintenance Module as a Risk Mitigation Tool and possible save money to our clients. We have found more success in our presentations. Most of our sites have only one or two officers during sporadic times and therefore not feasible to keep a supervisor on site. This system has helped us to manage our employees without having supervisors on site. Our reporting has been so comprehensive that has been frequently used in court hearings.

Vorteile: When presenting a bid for services, it is a great pleasure to show our Silvertrac Reporting system because it's an easy sell as so much bang for your buck! My enthusiasm becomes infectious as I describe all three modules encompassed, Security, Parking and Maintenance. My more detail oriented property managers get super excited to know that they can sign in and view real time reporting. I love that we can incorporate pictures and audio. If a specific issue catches your attention, the issue numbers are quick links to view, print and even email the a full report of the issue. The system is so user friendly. However, for those who may be less tech savvy, the customer service is excellent! Not only do they make it easy to ask them questions or report concerns, but there are quick links on each page that take you directly to a support website for that given page and topic. The website details how to do something and even provides video for visual learners. Additionally , should you need to talk to a live person to guide you through, a Customer Care Manager is at your disposal. With these resources at your fingertips anyone can become and expert and optimize usage in no time! As much as I enjoy using this system, I am even more excited to see there are some big changes coming in the very near future that will make the system even better. I sincerely encourage anyone looking for this type of software to consider Silvertrac. It is, in my opinion, truly the best!

Nachteile: It was super easy to write about the Pros and even ran out of space describing what I like! I was hard-pressed to come up with Cons. However, there are currently a few issues. First, when utilizing the software support website, I find that it is out of date. The pictures and video show earlier versions of the software and it can be confusing. Secondly, When an issue is assigned to an officer, that officer is the only one who can leave notes on open issues. It cannot be reassigned to the next officer working the site. Additionally, If we wanted all officers to make notes on BOLO items, it is not possible at this time. Sometimes, on our one man posts, we have officers who try to cheat the system and sign in and out but then leave the site. Currently, there is no way to tell in the GPS tracking unless they enter activity. HOWEVER.......Remember when I mentioned the "big changes" in the Pros section? Each of these issues are being addressed and changed to accommodate these shortfalls. The changes will be coming at the end of this month. Therefore, this will be become pretty much the perfect software.

Improving my business with Silvertrac Software

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.8.2016
Roger L.
Owner/CEO
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've identified weaknesses that I didn't know were there with my guards. Silvertrac has exposed those guards that were trying to get away with putting forth the minimum effort. My clients are impressed with the information they are now receiving. One client had in the past complained that the guards were not making rounds, I've went live with this software 3 weeks ago and since then the client has not had one complaint.

Vorteile: I can see when my guards are doing what they are supposed to be doing and when they are slacking. I had some employees that have become disgruntled because they are now being accountable for what they are doing. These employees are of course ones that I'm now working on eliminating from the ranks. The guards now spend more visible time in the field since they do not have to go in to the guard booth to type reports and dailies, everything is completed as they perform their duties during their shift. The majority of my guards say that they like this software because they are able to end their shift on time and not be tied down to completing reports and dailies. Silvertrac has allowed me to identify those employees who is late to work, these are the employees that don't like the program. The clients like the information they are receiving on a daily basis and the reports and dailies are waiting for them when they arrive in the office first thing in the morning. Whenever I have an issue with something in Silvertrac I send a message and within a very short time period I'm contacted and the issues are worked out, most time they are simple fixes that I had missed. Silvertrac has been very patient with me in resolving my issues while taking whatever time is needed to make sure I understand how to work around in the software. My wife had asked me why I hadn't been using this software earlier and I could only say I didn't know of it earlier. I guess you can say better late than never.

Nachteile: The only con I can think of and it's not Silvertrac issue but the only con is I'm just using it. Silvertrac need to find a way of getting the word out about this remarkable software and service they offer

Comstock Protective Services

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Anastasia (dee dee) L.
Communications Supervisor
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a retired Public Safety Dispatch Supervisor and IT Project Manager, I was hired to facilitate the implementation of a Communications Center for a private security company looking to expand their patrol operations. My first job was to review their existing Guard Management Software, since there were lots of complaints with the Destiny Software System they were using, and to determine if it wasn't being utilized properly or simply wasn't designed to meet the company's needs. Destiny simply couldn't meet their needs. I compared several other programs and Silvertrac was in the top for consideration. Based on our needs, the Silvertrac functionality and their proposed price, it was an easy decision. Johnny Page worked with us and patiently and extensively answered all our questions and made several on-line workshops available to show us how the system worked. Considering the monthly price, which included 90 days of 1/2 off and a 90 day 100% money back guarantee, we couldn't NOT pick Silvertrac. Their written instructions, on-line video training material and webinars made the implementation of the new system very easy. I was even able to take their Mobile App user manual, insert our company's policies and personalized Issue Types, and create a .pdf that is issued to each officer who downloads the system. Their support team is outstanding. They answer quickly and never make me feel bad even when the problem or question is based on an error I made when setting or using a module. There are blogs and webinars that I constantly refer to other managers in our office. Their company is not just a software company that decided to write a program for the security industry. It is a Security oriented company that enjoys helping other Security companies with their product and lots of diversified support. I especially appreciate the efforts they put in to always trying to make the software better meet the needs of their customers. Our company now inserts several pages of Silvertrac's sales and demo screenshots into our business proposals when presenting a proposal to new clients. I highly recommend any security company look closely at Silvertrac. It just might help you become even more successful!!

Vorteile: The ease of implementation and the ease of use for Communications and field units. The functionality of the software.

Nachteile: Looking forward to more functionality in future releases.

Nothing else like it!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Arthur W.
Operations Director
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Silvertrac is night and day compared to the traditional pen and paper reporting system, which does not allow for such critical documentation components as time and date stamped photos and checkpoint scan times, location, date, etc... The biggest benefit of Silvertrac is being notified of security, maintenance, and parking issues in real-time. This allows for our client's to respond in a timely fashion to any urgent issues.

Vorteile: Silvertrac has dramatically changed the way we operate as a security company. Silvertrac allows us to have a direct insight into all of our guard's activity and ensure our quality of service is being executed each and every day. Since partnering with Silvertrac our business has expanded year after year. This is due to our client's being impressed by the sophistication and documentation capabilities of Silvertrac's reporting software. Further, the ability for our guard's to scan checkpoints ensures all 'hotspots' of the property are being thoroughly patrolled and secured. The notes section for each property has also cut down on training time, as all important notices, areas of interest, policies, rules, procedures, etc... are readily​ available to all new team members.

Nachteile: Not a severe issue... depending on your preference but as an Apple consumer, their Apple version could use some updates. Their Andriod version is seamless and responsive. Luckily, all of our work phones are Andriod.

ALERT Protective Services review of Silvertrac

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.6.2016
Jason H.
President & Chief Operating Officer
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Proposal was excellent, as was explanation of how the software worked. After evaluation, we quickly decided this would be a good fit for ALERT, even though our use of the software is a little different from a typical Silvertrac client. ALERT uses the software 85% of the time from a fixed location as a "dispatcher profile" - officers at a fixed post using a Windows PC, and accessing and creating an issue report via web browser interface. It works well this way for 90% of reports. The other 15% of use is the typical smartphone or tablet interface, via the Silvertrac App. The App itself works VERY well and we've gotten good feedback from clients.

Vorteile: Ease of use by officer personnel. Ease in reading reports as they are disseminated by email. Ease in seeing information at a glance via Issue Monitor and basic trend reports. DAR recap is also very good, providing clients with at a glance information. Of advanced functionality, the AUTO REPORTS function (auto DAR in particular) feature is GREAT and must have.

Nachteile: Given we use the software via web browser 85% of the time, the lack of ability to add a picture to a report from the initial issue creation stage is a con. I'd like to see this change, as this would be a perfect scenario for us, given how we use the software in gated community and high rise condo security applications. The only confusing part for clients, as we use the software: the "click here to see" statement at the bottom of initial issue report emails. 98% of our clients do not want nor have time to go into detail when viewing a report. They want the report informaiton via email... and that very typically has all the info they need. I'd like to see functionality to remove that statement as a customize-able feature. Finally, the basic trend reports are great (top 10 issues, types of issues, by table). I'd like to see the functionality to turn these numbers directly into bar/line/pie charts -- OR, to export them to Excel (instead of only PDF), so we can create our own charts for clients.

The Best Software Ever

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Roger L.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SIlverTrac is awesome, I'm able to keep up on my guards activities assuring that they are doing what they should be doing when they should be doing it. My clients receive a daily report by the time they arrive at their office in the morning. All the features are great for maintaining that accountability of our company to the clients. The folks at Silvertrac are constantly working on improving the software and the help they are able to provide by working with me has been nothing than amazing. Any problem I've experienced was answered and resolved within 24 hours while making sure its understood how to work in the software.
I'm so happy that I was able to purchase this software. My latest Tech that got me through was rep and he did an outstanding job.

Vorteile: There's no one thing or reason for loving this software, everything about it far surpasses what I expected when I first purchased it. This software has enabled me to grow my company by showing and proving to my clients that we dedicate ourselves to furnishing the best of service with accountability.

Nachteile: If there was any con it would be possibly better pricing on adding additional devices, but nothing that would cause me to leave this software.

I enjoy the features and the ease of use.

Andrew T.
Operations Coordinator
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Guard tracking and client notifications

Vorteile: I like the customizable features with regards to the property setup.
I like the ease of setting up new properties.

Nachteile: I dont like that the officers are able to go into the barcode scanner app and can log a checkpoint scan from the scanners history.
I dont like that the timeclock dialogue box pops up every time you log in. We do not use that feature.
I do not like how the devices are not easily identified under device management. When trying to determine which device i need to activate and or deactivate.

von Silvertrac Software an 28.4.2017

Hey Andrew! A Few things:

1 - There is no need to use a bar code scanner app anymore. The scanner is built-in to both the Android and Apple Apps. This will prevent the officers from logging checkpoints from the history.
2 - We can turn off the time clock feature for you so that pop-up doesn't come up any more.
3- There is an update coming in the next 30-days that will allow you to name the devices/add notes so you can easily identify where/who they are being used by.

If you have any additional questions please shoot us an email at support@silvertracsoftware.com and we'll be happy to help!

On your side,

The Silvertrac Team

Silvertrac Software has been a major reason our clients are referring us to other clients.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 30.4.2017
Greg K.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The biggest benefit for us has to be our clients referring us to other customers based on Silvertrac. Our company has grown by over 100% each year since using Silvertrac. Some of our core values are accountability and transparency. Silvertrac is our biggest tool in helping us meet and exceed our values on every service delivery we are involved with.

Vorteile: One of our biggest selling points is our transparency and accountability. Silvertrac gives us that platform to drive home these two traits of our company. Our clients appreciate the ability to see what our guards are doing in near real time and ensure we are meeting our conformance standards. Additionally, the automated reports the system generates for our clients has been extremely favorable. Customer service has been nothing short of excellent. I can always get an immediate response when I am having an issue or even a question regarding the capabilities.

Nachteile: The time clock feature appears to still have glitches in the feature and we have not been able to completely rely on this function.

Solid Application. Great Support.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Donny G.
Director of Operations
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The greatest value gained for us is that this application has become a single point of truth. It serves as a solid foundation for a confident argument when needed.

Vorteile: The application performs well. Load times are really good, even with larger data pulls. The issue monitor is super convenient. Other than reporting, I use it more than anything else in the application. The "Help" library is loaded up with great videos. It's very comprehensive and one can typically find the answers they seek.

Nachteile: Some parts of the application are a bit wonky. For instance, the device management console - it's time consuming when trying to find a user quickly. I'm aware that you can look for the registered username in the device approved grid. The "Username" itself should be the one of the first things listed on the left side, where devices are located. Filtering would also help a good bit. I have yet to figure out how to remove users without going thru support. This may be a safety feature for inadvertent removal of users of course, but still. Greater reporting capability would be great.

I have used Silvertrac for nearly a decade and am now currently using it for my own company.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Derick S.
Managing Partner

Kommentare: Ease of use reporting with GPS verification. One of the biggest deterrents for guards to report a problem is how much paperwork may be involved. With the app, you take a few pictures, write a note, and your report is complete.

Vorteile: The reporting information is top notch. I can access officer reports from any of my devices (phone, ipad, macbook, desktop). Reports can't be deleted or modified, this is like an accountability measure for clients and I think its very important. Use of the app is pretty easy for guards. I am a huge fan of the issue monitor, I like to see what everyone is up to from a bird's eye type view.

Nachteile: The setup for each property, its issues, tasks and user accounts can be a bit time consuming. I wish there was a faster way to create new users, for instance, being able to import en masse from an excel sheet. However, once setup, the software works like a charm.

Awesome, Silvertrac customer support is extremely helpful & responds very quickly.

Megan C.
Accounting Assistant
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It makes our security officers more accountable on what they do at each site. As we cannot personally supervise each and every single post/employee on a daily basis.

Vorteile: Reporting is simple and easy to read as we send the reports to clients. I can walk through with a client over the phone to show them how to access the specific information they need. I personally use silvertrac to bill our clients per patrol hit.

Nachteile: The price, which I feel is high.
As a company, I feel we currently do not use the system to it's highest ability and we should utilize it for much more than tracking patrol hits.
I use silvertrac to bill our clients, I wish there was a way to have the total number of hits printed at the bottom of the page so I don't have to count each one.

von Silvertrac Software an 28.4.2017

Hi Megan,

Thank you for your feedback!

Just so there isn't any confusion, Silvertrac is priced based on the number of active devices being used, not users.

But we'd love to work with you to help you get more out of the software! There is so much it can do to help deliver value (tracking gas logs, supervisor post inspections, guard tours for static sites, summary reports for quarterly reviews with your clients, and much more).

Let's set you up with our customer success team to get things heading in the right direction. We'll have someone reaching out to you immediately.

On your side,

The Silvertrac Team

Silvertrac has definitely helped us with customer retention and employee accountability.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.5.2017
Elizabeth L.
Asst. Chief

Kommentare: see survey responses

Vorteile: The best thing that Silvertrac has done for us is RETAIN CUSTOMERS. The GPS tracking and timestamped photos has definitely built credibility into our services. Also, makes it easy to verify "lone officer" posts with photos, timestamping, and GPS tracking reports. And, the ease of use and easy to train new personnel on the system. Within a few minutes any employee who uses a mobile device can learn Silvertrac in a few short training minutes. There are more pros, but these are my top 3. We cannot see our business without it!

Nachteile: It's not a deal breaker, but some upgrades or updates are not as quick as would like to see - especially the device maintenance. If you have more than a couple of devices, the system makes device management a bit nightmarish when trying to figure out which devices to activate and de-activate - this has been my only pet peeve with the system in over a year - and we still cannot give a user defined name to each device for easy and quick identification.

The programs allows me to give information to my clients quickly. Makes my job easy!

Marisa F.
Operation Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We where able to make the company grow with this software program being a huge selling point.

Vorteile: Amazing quality in pictures and audio when sending reports to clients. They love the automated reports they receive daily. Great selling point when trying to get new clients. The program makes it very easy to go to a unit and retrieve all the reports when a manager needs information. The parking program allows you to find license numbers easily when looking information for a client. The system uploads quickly.

Nachteile: That there is no search engine to make it easy to find names that have been used in the system. You cannot edit the system when you have entered information. You are also not allowed to change the color or fonts in the system as well.

The Silvertrac Software is exceptional

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 29.4.2017
Krista H.
CFO
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We as a company have used this software as a selling point and tool for our potential clients and sales proposal. This product/software has impressed our potential clients as well as current clients. We have increased our sales with the use of this product as well as the productivity of the guards.

Vorteile: The real-time reporting is an excellent selling point in our proposal to potential clients. With the use of this software we have increased our sales and number of clients. The GPS tracking is a great tool to keep the guards accountable as well as the check points (detex) option within the software. There are a number of different reports that are very helpful to our clients. Overall, the Silvertrac software is a valuable tool for our company and industry.

One word - Outstanding!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Chuck Z.
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This product has exceeds all our expectations and our clients love the reports we prepare for them. The reports are detailed and professionally done (by the system). Actually, I lost out on a bid this past summer (solely money issue) but was called back mainly because of our reports! (and they paid me what I asked for in my bid) Also, the customer service they provide is probably the best I have ever dealt with - they patiently answer every question in terms I can understand and walk me through the process. It feels like I'm calling my own, internal help desk because they are so helpful and friendly as if they are part of your team. In addition, they offer many tutorials (video) on the site and most of the time, that's all I need but when I do need additional help, they're there for me.

SilverTrac feedback

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 19.2.2016
Issac D.
Regional Manager

Kommentare: Feedback on SilverTrac: I have had a very good experience with SilverTrac in general and I'd say that the only thing I can say is that I on my end have not utilized the software to it's potential and that is to no fault of SilverTrac. That being said it performs just like it should, but as in most cases it is only as good as its operators. I am the Regional Manager ABC and take care of all of the sales calls and presentations for potential clients and this is where I am not only presenting my company but yours as well and I feel that I may not be doing my or SilverTrac the best service as I may or may not have been presenting it to its full potential. I know that I may not be utilizing your costumer service as much as I should and that is my fault as I would like to come up with a more targeted marketing plan to certain industries such as Construction. I mention construction as it is one of the industries that I have been getting the best response from and that is where I would like to see how I may be able to utilize the software to its full potential. The only con that I have encountered when I am presenting your software to some of my and SilverTrac competitors is the that some have real-time guard activity as you can see them walking around second by second in real-time. I was wondering if that is a feature that is even possible whith SilverTrac and thus can be added on or if its something that is in the works. If it is possible I would like to schedule a meeting to see if you may be able to help me out with some of the above mentioned items.

von Silvertrac Software an 19.2.2016

Hey Issac! We'd be happy to meet and show you how the GPS features work. We can even help you incorporate more of the software in your presentations so you can clearly communicate the benefits of your service.

Go ahead and reach out to your success manager or our support team, support@silvertracsoftware.com, and we can set up a meeting.

We are looking forward to working a little closer in the near future!

A Security Nerd's Dream Come True

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Tranquelina C.
Site Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are scanning areas of the property where any problem has the potential to become a huge inconvenience. Silvertrac allows us to track trends with different issues and also hold ourselves accountable for completing our proper checks. Our overall experience and training with the SilverTrac support team has been seamless, encouraging and educational. Special Thanks to rep. superior customer service skills and teaching ability. It has been enlightening!

Vorteile: The software is very straight forward and user friendly. Even my most seasoned officers who were initially reluctant to the technological changes have mastered Silvertrac and appreciate all of the opportunities it offers.

Nachteile: A simple beta testing bump in the road that was cleared up quickly if there were anything at all. Then again this was mostly due to the specific android device we were using. One quick email to our Customer Success Manager and the problem was resolved in minutes. In the end we are happy to be part of the new updates!

GMI New Managers Demo

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.7.2016
Isabel S.
Dispatch Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Johnny was on point with the software. He was on time to the meeting and organized. The Demo was pretty short (30 minutes ) however we went over and Johnny did not cut us off. We were using group thinking and Johnny was listening to our concerns and was creative enough to jump in and give us ideas.

Vorteile: Report Writing and Photos. I like the real time pictures.

Nachteile: I am not too sure how to use the GPS and how we can give accountability to a client. It sounded good when Johnny was talking about it but when trying to explain it to executive I realized I did not understand it 100%

Silvertrac offers a robust management & reporting tool that exceeded our expectations...

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Kenny M.
Director Business Development & Training
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Already mentioned in the PRO's block...

Vorteile: Silvertrac provided a seamless integration from our previous guard management system. It is easy to navigate and support services from REP are outstanding. I most recently included Silvertrac as a product in my final presentation for a major residential RFP and the decision makers were "blow away" by the presentation content. Their reply was: "Wow..., we actually don't have any questions for you because you just literally answered every concern we identified on our matrix during your presentation." We were deploying a previous software at one of this clients sites and rolled-out Silvertac for a trial to capture patrol and reporting data for the presentation. That strategy played out to perfection. The client was able to compare reporting data from our previous software to that of Silvertrac. The comparison was akin to that of Analog vs Digital. Oh and yes, we were awarded 3 out of 4 locations with this Client. Silvertrac most definitely played a significant role as a product differentiator, contributing to our success receiving the award.

Nachteile: 1. Would like to see capability to upload pdf files (Post Orders);
2. Needs geo-fencing features;

Excellent Solution

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Larry A.
Vice President
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have solved a huge problem of storing paper reports. We don't use them anymore! Also, our clients seem much more confident that we are on site and doing our patrols. We are better able to police our employees. We are able to provide instant feedback and correction to our people.

Vorteile: Allowed us to do away with paper reports. A complete archive of reports is kept and is accessible at any times. Really makes it convenient to send a client a report from a specific date. The GPS and Photographic capabilities provide proof of service.

Nachteile: The method of tracking licenses does not work for us. It is difficult to find a specific license. Making the licenses searchable by username would be EXTREMELY helpful. The license maintenance features are not intuitive and are difficult to use.

Future of Reporting

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Larry A.
Vice President
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall - Silvertrac had greatly improved our efficiency and has made us a better company.

Vorteile: This software allows us to do away with paper reports. Reports are generated and sent automatically to our clients. This software allows pictures to be taken and inserted into reports. This software allows GPS tracking of our employees.

Nachteile: Automatic reports are not easily delivered. Clients must often add permissions via their IT departments. Clients get frustrated and end up not reading the reports. The method of tracking licenses is cumbersome and inefficient.

Great software

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 2.5.2017
Grant G.
Branch Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Makes my daily work life easier.

Vorteile: Easy to use and easy to set up. My clients love the software and it's easily customizable. Easy to customize qr codes to include videos and etc. the representative and his team really listen to their customers. The customer rep always addresses any questions and values his customer feedback. The cons I listed below he is working on a solution.

Nachteile: Reports should be sent more than once a day. I would like to see some more options to add notes after the qr codes is scanned besides adding another security issues.

Silvertrac Reporting is Efficient, Focused, and Easy to Use

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Atalee J.
Patrol Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Efficiency is the key word for our company. With Silvertrac our Officers have an all-in-one software for reporting security, parking management, and maintenance issues on a quick and robust handheld system that has proven to not be glitchy in the field or have uploading issues for it's data.

Vorteile: Singular Issue reporting instead of lumping 10 different issues into a report. Now I can pull statistics for my clients based on the most common issues we see on their properties, whether it be transient activity, vandalism, or maintenance issue, the reporting is much more thorough than what we were previously using. Silvertrac is about transparency. Time and date stamped photos assures our clients that the photo the Officer took was live, in camera, and could not be duplicated.

Nachteile: There really aren't any real dislikes with this software that do not come down to human error, slowing down and doing the reporting correctly the first time before submitting is how to fix a lot of the common issues we are experiencing with our Officers. The software, itself, is outstanding. If an Officer logs into the wrong property there is no easy way to fix this and if your auto reports are set, the wrong property goes to the wrong client.

Great all inclusive report taking / officer tracking Product

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Edward V.
Mobile Patrol and Vacation services Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Silvertrac is very easy to use. Build time depends on the sise of your organizaation, but even with that, the johnny page always is will ing to find solution to assist you in initial set up and design. always learning new ways to develop invaluable reports for our clients.

Vorteile: Great intuitive product. The application is easy to use and extremely versatile to all security needs. NO PAPERWORK. All officer needs is a smart device. Report delivery is easy with email set up.

Nachteile: At this point, I have not found any issues that I would consider in my opinion to be a "Con"

Wonderful!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.7.2016
Cj H.
Account Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using and implementing SilverTrac with in our company for about 3 years now. SilverTrac continues to update the program on a regular basis. Since, the last major upgrade the software has been fantastic. The over all customer service experience has been really great thanks to Scott! Thank you Scott!

Vorteile: I like every thing about this software and all the upgrades. Keep adding more features they are awesome.

Nachteile: The logging in and out of the application is a problem.