Über Weebly

SEO optimierter Website-Ersteller, komplett mit Warenkorb und Inventar-Management für E-Commerce-Anbieter.

Erfahre mehr über Weebly

The website is easy to use and setup. Lots of features and ready to use api that makes this an enjoyable experience.

There are very limited features available. The code is slow and bloated too.

Bewertungen zu Weebly

Weebly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.681 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Weebly bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.681)

Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Weebly Helps Me Create Professional Looking Websites

Kommentare: I have been using Weebly for years. Every time there is an update, it only gets better. I have used it for my insurance business, my wedding planning business, some blogging, and I plan on opening an ecommerce site soon. It all pairs with the billing software I use now, Square, which is just bonus points.

When I first started using Weebly I had little to no web design knowledge and yet I was able to design a professional looking site from the ground up and publish it that first day...and this was with the free version! It is so easy to understand, there are plenty of templates and those templates are super customizable (again, with no design or coding experience), and there are just so many features and options. I love that it connects to Square also.

I am honestly trying to think of cons but for me, I don't have any. I suppose if you were more of designer or had a larger need than I do there might be some issues, but for me, it ticks all the boxes.

Director of Web & App Development in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Weebly may be the best website builder for churches and small businesses!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We are extremely pleased with Weebly. After using Wordpress for many years previously and dealing with the broken code (quite often) it is definitely a blessing to be able to not have to worry about our site having a meltdown with a forced update.

It's a very intuitive product. But the ease of setup and the fact that you don't have to manage the site from a server standpoint is great. We love how easy it is to work with and how professional and elegant a website it has been for us. We like to keep our website up-to-date and current (sometimes by season) and Weebly allows us to do that without a huge outlay of cost.

There is really no way to recover deleted content. You can recover a page if it has been deleted but if text or images have been deleted you can not undo that. It hasn't been a huge issue for us at our church but for some other churches that we've assisted in building for them they have had issues with an editor "accidentally" deleting all of the content from a page and not being able to recover it.

Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Small Business Owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Inexpensive

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like that it is inexpensive, great for small business owners if you’re on a budget.

The templates were a little dull, not too much to choose from.

Jaden rose W.
CEO in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Easy to Use Drag and Drop Website Builder

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love Weebly and currently use it for my website.

I love Weebly. I started off using Weebly, and then came back to using Weebly after trying two other website builders. What I like about Weebly is its simple interface. It's very user and beginner friendly. It's drag and drop website builder is intuitive for anyone. Now that Weebly has partnered with Square it has a lot more all-in-one functionally. You can have a blog, email marketing, Facebook posts, point of sale, appointments, eCommerce, and more.

Orginally the drag and drop editor was a little slow, but since they have partnered with Square it's been fast.

Autumn P.
Writer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Weekly is my absolute favorite!

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: This is my absolute favorite blog site! Other sites like blogger are super difficult to use, but with weekly you don’t have to know much about editing as they provide the tools for you! Plus side is that you don’t really have to be premium, I use the free version and my storytelling needs were met.

Beginner friendly Lots of free templates No purchase necessary you get most features free! Easy to edit and customize

Getting in contact with customer support is tricky Recovering lost account was nearly impossible

Jared K.
Jared K.
CMO in USA

Webmasters beware

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've built multiple websites for clients as well as my own and I've never been disappointed that the quality reaches the maximum for each goal the client wants to achieve.

The website offers dummy proof controls to build a website that helps a client launch and stay in budget for where they want to go with their business.

There's a lot of limitations in branding, and scalability with product integrations.

Mashudu hilary M.
Freelancer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A very helpful, easy and affordable website builder.

4,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Weebly was one of the software that I started using in building websites for my business. It is just what people with limited technical skills need when it comes to manifesting their business online. I found it very easy to use and versatile. However over the years it has become outdated and in order to keep up with prevailing trends, I had to migrate to other software such as Wix .

The first and most attractive feature that I found on Weebly is how it provides a generous free plan. I found it to provide a satisfactory array of features. The user interface is highly reliable and offers an option to drag and drop new elements on a page which you can click to edit settings. Weebly offers a wide selection and flexibility of design templates together with stylish themes with different page layouts for different uses. I love how it offers unlimited levels of navigation hierarchy and on top of this, the software supports large site structures. Weebly is also convenient in that image galleries, video and music players and other gadgets are all included in the editor. In addition to this, there are a number of useful applications such as tables, calendars and social media widgets and it allows the use of external widgets and tools which is highly advantageous. Lastly, Weebly offers excellent support be it chat or email. The softwares knowledge base answers a lot of questions through comprehensible tutorials and step by step guides.

Over the years, there haven't been many if not any updates, no new templates have been added in a while to the software thus making it outdated. The software offers limited customization and I have found the classic editor to be quite laggy. In spite of the software coming in a number of languages, non English characters are not supported. Lastly, I really believe that an undo button would be very useful as there is no way to recover deleted content such as text and images.

Jennifer B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Professional website - easy to create

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We believe is easy to use and their customer service is helpful.

I liked that I did not need to hire an IT professional to build my website. The video is Weebly offered were helpful to me.

I can’t think of any features that I wish Weebly had. I would encourage them to continue building different website themes to add more options.

Owner in UK
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Great first site host

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I've used weebly for a number of years and find it a simple drag and drop site that quickly builds. I use a different supplier for my domains and weebly is easy to connect to the domain through the DNS using the information provided

I started with weebly as my first 'proper' host and the package I have allows me to host a number of sites for a fixed fee I use the blog feature on my main site and the searchable and tag features make it really easy for users of my blog to find things.

You are not able to schedule blog posts - they need to be posted at the time you make them or saved as draft.

Secreatary in Jordanien
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Weebly

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Weebly is a good software to build a website or blog in the English language, but it didn't work well with my website in the Arabic language.

Weebly is easy to use and doesn't need high technical skills, you can build your website or blog in a short time. I like the templates and how you can customize them for your needs.

Unfortunately, Weebly didn't work well with my Arabic website so after a while of using it, I had to switch to another software.

Kristi S.
Media/Technology Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Weebly is user friendly and cost effective if you need a web page set up quickly!

Kommentare: I have not had to contact Weebly support at all, so that is a positive in my book! Many times when I start out with a new software program or web program, there is a lot of communication between myself and the company support team in order to get things how I need them. This was so user-friendly that my son set up a free personal page for a class in just a single day. As a tech coordinator, this was very easy for me to set up, and our admin assistant was able to learn to add & edit content very quickly.

I like that there are many themes to choose from to customize your site on Weebly, and the interface is user friendly. You can switch back and forth from a screen that looks like a word processor (for selecting bold, italics, font size, color, etc.) OR you can switch to the coding language of HTML if you want further customizations. I have gotten along great without needing to switch to HTML, but it is nice to know I have the option. There is a nice variety of templates to choose from, and you can control who can view your page. For our organization, we only wanted our staff to have access to personnel forms, so we set this up with a password. Very easy to select that option if you need a private site.

At first it was confusing that I had to make two payments every few years. Then I realized that one payment is for Weebly to secure your preferred domain name (if it is available) and they register it for you. I have that part set up to renew every five years. The second payment is an annual subscription fee for using the Weebly software interface and all the features that comes along with that including a nice selection of themes.

Jimmy H.
Jimmy H.
Pit Master in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It is easy and cheap and you can get a website up quickly

Kommentare: Overall I have been a loyal customer with now 3 websites for probably 10 years. I like them better than Go Daddy, well at least from 10 years ago. I think the Square addition should be a little less imposing, I know it is their company and I use them as my credit card processing and POS and the integration is cool but Weebly I think should be about the website first. It a quick way to get a website with a domain up and minimal knowledge cheap though so overall I do like the product.

I like how you do not have to know HTML and a whole bunch of other modern languages. It is quick and easy to launch a website and a trusted company that is not a scam which the internet is filled with. I like the shell overall and have 3 different websites with them.

When Square took over it made it much harder to navigate through the shell to build on the websites and it is not customizable enough for individual companies. Also I don't like how they try and force you into multiple expensive subscriptions such as (custom)@(your name.yourdomain) they want to try and make you think you have to pay google all this money and you do not. There are many things there where I feel like they should be honest and give you choices.

Andrew W.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Who knew WEEBLY would keep us in business?

Kommentare: Overall, WEEBLY has been a lifesaver for us. The customer support has been really helpful, and usually solved our issues immediately. Our business will probably include online ordering through WEEBLY even after things settle down. It has helped streamline a lot of larger orders and helped create a more sustainable version of what we do.

We have grown VERY familiar with WEEBLY since the COVID-19 pandemic began. We use Square POS for our coffee shop, and WEEBLY is directly integrated with the online side of Square. We were very early adopters of WEEBLY, and initially had to sort of hack many of the features to make it do what we wanted to. WEEBLY has made accepting online orders - which was previously a very daunting idea - very easy. WEEBLY integrated perfectly with our Square system, and allowed us to use our current item library from Square for an easy online ordering system. It prints to paper printers our iPad digital printers, and helped streamline online orders at a crucial time in our business, where most of our sales were going through WEEBLY.

Sometimes WEEBLY will freeze up and create a spinning circle during checkout. This has created some issues for customers trying to order from us but end up giving up after waiting 15 minutes for it to load. It has gotten better as more people have adopted it during the COVID-19 pandemic. One more problem! If you decide to add items INSIDE Weebly instead of Square, it won't add any of the default taxes. We've sold items for weeks without charging tax and didn't notice until later. Just keep an eye out for that when creating items inside the Weebly back end.

Tyler B.
Vice-President in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Weebly Review - An Easy Solution to Creating a Website

Kommentare: I would describe it as nothing short of successful. We have been able to build from scratch a professional website that has been great for providing information to our customers and guests. We have had no technological problems, though I did find myself contacting customer support on a couple of occasions. They were very responsive and helpful! Overall, I would describe it as a great success using Weebly.

My favorite part about this software is that it provides for the ability for more technologically-limited users, such as myself, to easily create a professional website. The ease of use is exemplary, as my favorite feature is the "drag and drop" ability to add in sections, pictures, and widgets. Additionally, there are extra plugins that are available but for basic use, it is very easy to quickly create a user-friendly website the has been easy for our customers to learn about our business.

As a double-edged sword, it should be noted that, for more advanced users, this might seem like a more basic alternative. The ease of use is great but for people who are looking for a more high-end, advanced website might want to consider other options. For the purposes of our business and its needs, this fits excellently.

Lena V.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and professional website design

Kommentare: I love weebly, I’ve used it for many of my businesses to create a beautiful and professional website. It is so easy to use and to integrate any type of business into a great website. I’ve used it for web stores, for appointment software, and photography. You would never know I did it myself, it looks so good.

I love that it has the WYSIWYG design and makes building and creating a multi layer website super easy. It also has the advanced features and coding for more in depth design if needed. It was also great to have so many templates to start building from.

I didn’t like that you couldn’t edit the footer on the free plan. I think there are some limitations, like being able to place and move objects, that have unnecessary restrictions. For example, trying to move a photo or block of text into white space, it sometimes doesn’t allow you to utilize the entire area.

Technology Facilitator in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Weebly is an incredible option for building beautiful websites!

Kommentare: Very pleased! Weebly has allowed me to easily create beautiful sites for a competitive price. The tutorials and user friendliness are incredible!

I have built several websites with Weebly and other competitors. Here's what I like most about Weebly: - It's incredibly easy to use! Weebly offers a drag and drop interface that anyone can get the hang of using. - Reliable and error free - I've rarely experienced loading/saving errors. It's a reliable platform. - Weebly comes loaded with a variety of editable templates to choose from. - No advanced coding skills are needed, bit there is room for that if you have that skillset. - Pricing is among the best - even the free version is great. - There are great tutorials if you find yourself lost or needing help. - I think it's great for using with students It's a great introduction platform for students in website design. The blog design is a great option for students.

There's little to complain about with Weebly in my opinion, but know your purpose or intentions. If you want to build advanced sites with lots of content or sites that require passwords or money transfers, it may be beneficial to look at other platforms. You are somewhat limited with what you can do/create or the analytics you can track/collect.

Susanne N.
Medical Billing Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Even a novus can make this web building platform look professionally done

Kommentare: My business needs are being met with my site through Weebly. I have my provider resources built so my doctors and clinicians can go click on my forms or links and get what they need immediately. I used to do this all by hand. Having it set up on the website is a huge time saver for me and keeps everything available at the time of business for my providers and they don't have to come back to a task to complete it later if I am not available. My distribution lists are growing readily from the pop-ups to join my newsletters etc. I absolutely love Weebly's business platform, website building tools, and fee schedules. Give it a try. One more great thing about Weebly if you are just starting up they have a free website building tool and if I remember correctly 13 years ago anyways they offered free hosting with their logo inserted on the bottom of the web pages. If it;'s not free I can guarantee they are low fees to get up and running. Good luck choosing the right supports for your business and personal website management.

I really like the transparency of Weebly. It is so easy to find what you need and the program is very intelligent in how it helps assign the correct choice of an App that you want to use within the website. When you collect information from the email links they actually arrive at the outside destinations for your distribution lists and for responding to your client's requests. If you can point and click and follow pictures along the way you have this one down already! I really like the customer service I have received from Weebly people. They have all been very friendly, efficient and provided me with working solutions in responding only after 1 request submitted. They are educated on their product and this saves me time. I appreciate correct information and easy to apply solutions as I am a sole proprietor managing all of my own systems. I always get this from Weebly staff. I won't use anything else. The fees they charge are very competitive and they network so well with so many outside companies that managing your business requires. I say a big thumbs up for Weebly's technical gusto and friendly customer service.

You know I really have no complaints about Weebly. I am a somewhat savvy website builder and manager who does not perform coding so there may be more complex tasks that I am not aware that I would want. I can say my business has not suffered any loss from unknown or unused resources by building and hosting my website through Weebly.

Author in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great options for a self-published author

Kommentare: I love what I can do with Weebly. I use one of the smaller package options and it allows me to apply my logo to the menu tab, as well as knock the weebly.com off my website address. I found it easy to set up photos and link them to other websites, making my home page set-up exactly as it needed to be for an author. The package I'm using also opened up the option to create a password protected page. I haven't used that option and I doubt I will. I haven't needed it up to this point. It's nice to know it's available, though. Creating a landing page to add to my social media sites was also pretty easy to do.

Weebly was so easy to set up and use. The drag and drop features can't be beat. The free to pro features are clearly outlined to help you decide which one will work best for your needs.

It's clearly created with fast, reliable internet in mind. My internet is not so fast, since our ISP uses cell towers to bounce signals around. We're a rural area and with only one company providing internet service, if lots of people are online, I can't even use the site. The editor just refuses to open.

Sarah-jean S.
Business Owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Better than other website builders

Kommentare: I've been using this website builder for over 4 years and it's been with me (and my business) through many different phases. It's easy to update and change the theme, layout and overall look. So when as my business grows, my website is able to grow with me.

My favorite thing about this website builder is the FREE option. I don't have to make any quick decision or deal with trail dates that make me feel rushed into committing to it. It's very user friendly and makes it easy to create a truly personalized website. I love that they have an on website store front option too. Keeps everything nicely organized in one easy to use place. I've been using this builder for well over 4 years now (from personal blogs to business pages) and I've had 0 issues so far. This website builder is on the same level as many other, more expensive, website builders.

I haven't ever had any issues with this software so I can't really say much about cons. Everything you need is easily accessible and affordably priced.

Shivam K.
Music Artist in Indien
Musik, Selbstständig

Make your Website in Just Few clicks!

Kommentare: My experience with Weebly is really Enjoyable , it was so easy to build website .. i am using Weebly at least 1-2 years :D

I like this website so much ! you don't need to design website by code . you need to just design by few click i like this this feature most and also it gives you 30 days trial for free which is the best option's for students / beginners !

all features are good But do you know that out of 1000 good things, there is one evil and only one thing is lacking in it and that thing is Website design .. website is good but I notice that when my free trial has been expired then I want to delete my website and I am trying to find out how to delete my website but i can't find it then my friend tell me there you can delete it .... So i want to tell you that please try to delete website easily and also add New Themes , Plugins and some thing more ....

E-commerce Fraud and Payments Management in Italien
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good website builder for small platforms

Kommentare: Allow us to built websites for our clients that are very nice to be seen, with all the main basic functionalities and very easy to manage

We recommend Weebly to many of our small clients as for small companies that are starting their e-commerce business is not overwhelming and it is very easy to set up and use.It offers many features that allow you to customize your online store and some of the features are drag and drop so basically you need no effort or big knowledge on building websites.For the website layout, they do offer a great variety of templates that are nice and customizable. You will surely find one that reflects your industry or your style.  The tools to manage the inventory and to process payments are good. Supports stripe and paypal My favorite feature of Weebly is the feature of the membership getaway, that allows you to give access to some pages just to register members.

Their strength is the simplicity, but it can become a limit when you are trying to grow your e-commerce as you might need other features that weebly do not offer as a base. Templates are nice and have been improved in quantity/quality lately but it is still a bit behind from other similar platforms

Alyssa H.
Actor in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Do It Yourself Website

Kommentare: Overall, I love Weebly. I have been using it to host my website for quite a few years now and it is so easy. I tweak it all the time and I've very rarely had any issues. And their customer service has always been very helpful. I highly recommend this program.

Weebly has been one of the easiest programs to use for creating and maintaining my personal actor website. I have multiple pages, photos, people can contact me directly through my site. It is all very clean and organized and there are so many options to choose from for presentation of your site. It is easy to log on and do as small or large of an update as needed, and your new edits are published in minutes. There's no middle man to have to get anything approved, you can just come and go as you please. I only use the basic free version of Weebly and it has almost all the features I need.

I feel like sometimes the program is a bit limiting when you choose a certain type of formatting. For example, on my cover page, I have the title, then a photo on the left and a box for my "welcome" on the right. I never seem to get the exact formatting or change the font/size to what I need in that box. But honestly, if this is my biggest complaint, that is fine by me. There really isn't much else to complain about. Maybe if I upgraded to the paid version, that is more of an option/there's more flexibility. I don't know for sure though.

Hallie V.
Office Manager/Website Editor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Our Small Business

Kommentare: Very simple to use

It was very easy to set up the initial website. The basic layout is great and as I used it more, it was easier to manage and navigate

I cannot put things exactly where I like. They often jump to align with the next graphic which sometimes I would rather it align with a specific word or sentence on the page.

Joshua M.
Joshua M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great For Those With Little Experience

Kommentare: Overall, this would be my go-to platform to build a fast and easy website for any friends who need something great looking but manageable with little experience or learning curve.

The best thing about Weebly is the simplicity of building a very professional looking website with little or no site-building experience. If WordPress is out of reach for you but you need a solid professiona looking site for your small business, Weebly is the way to go. I built several websites for other companies in the past using this platform with the idea that they can then manage it themselves without any technical knowledge. This was the perfect platform for this and among other similar platforms definitely seemed to be the easiest to use.

There definitely is a ceiling of what you can do with this platform. From there you will want to move to something more advanced like WordPress. This isn't necessarily a knock on Weebly though, they never designed it to be a WordPress rival in general.

Katie H.
Owner/Jewelry Designer in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Good eCommerce for small business

Kommentare: Weebly has made my online presence so much easier to maintain. Rather than having 3 or 4 different "locations" that I had to update with a listing or a sale, now I'm down to Etsy and Weebly. It's a huge impact in time management - I can focus on other things now.

It was and is so easy to sync with my Square account and make a really beautiful, simple website. The integration with Square's inventory means that I don't have to spend hours copying and relisting items I've already entered, and I don't have to worry about updating my website if I sell out of something at a craft show - the inventory tracking and integration with Square handles that for me.

There are some functions that could be more user-friendly or personalizable - for example, adding badges or other HTML to the site. I have several badges from various organizations that I like to keep listed as they're my credentials, but the website doesn't display them well.