Über Weebly

SEO optimierter Website-Ersteller, komplett mit Warenkorb und Inventar-Management für E-Commerce-Anbieter.

Erfahre mehr über Weebly

The website is easy to use and setup. Lots of features and ready to use api that makes this an enjoyable experience.

There are very limited features available. The code is slow and bloated too.

Bewertungen zu Weebly

Weebly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.786 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Weebly bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.786)

Joshua
Joshua
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great For Those With Little Experience

Kommentare: Overall, this would be my go-to platform to build a fast and easy website for any friends who need something great looking but manageable with little experience or learning curve.

The best thing about Weebly is the simplicity of building a very professional looking website with little or no site-building experience. If WordPress is out of reach for you but you need a solid professiona looking site for your small business, Weebly is the way to go. I built several websites for other companies in the past using this platform with the idea that they can then manage it themselves without any technical knowledge. This was the perfect platform for this and among other similar platforms definitely seemed to be the easiest to use.

There definitely is a ceiling of what you can do with this platform. From there you will want to move to something more advanced like WordPress. This isn't necessarily a knock on Weebly though, they never designed it to be a WordPress rival in general.

Jimmy
Jimmy
Pit Master in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is easy and cheap and you can get a website up quickly

Kommentare: Overall I have been a loyal customer with now 3 websites for probably 10 years. I like them better than Go Daddy, well at least from 10 years ago. I think the Square addition should be a little less imposing, I know it is their company and I use them as my credit card processing and POS and the integration is cool but Weebly I think should be about the website first. It a quick way to get a website with a domain up and minimal knowledge cheap though so overall I do like the product.

I like how you do not have to know HTML and a whole bunch of other modern languages. It is quick and easy to launch a website and a trusted company that is not a scam which the internet is filled with. I like the shell overall and have 3 different websites with them.

When Square took over it made it much harder to navigate through the shell to build on the websites and it is not customizable enough for individual companies. Also I don't like how they try and force you into multiple expensive subscriptions such as (custom)@(your name.yourdomain) they want to try and make you think you have to pay google all this money and you do not. There are many things there where I feel like they should be honest and give you choices.

Justin
ELA Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use and reliable

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Weebly is an easy to use website builder that is transparent and user friendly for those without much or any design background.

I don't have anything negative about to say with my Weebly experience.

Nate
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Weebly Needs To Solve SSL Problem

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

My website was built and published on Weebly over 12 years ago. I have updated and changed the content countless times over the years. Everything worked seamlessly until recently. The SSL certification for the site is no longer recognized by my web host and all the fixes put forth by Weebly do not work. This has forced me to build my site on a different platform.

I have spent several hours on the phone with Weebly's customer support trying to fix the SSL certification problem with no luck, forcing me to move my site to a different website building platform.

Nicki
FIRST Robotics Mentor in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Success with Weeble

Weebly is very easy to learn, use and implement. The free version has so many features that its great to try it out before you buy it.

It can be tough to edit Weebly from the phone app but we haven't had a need to make changes on the fly, so it's been okay to not have phone editability.

Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

A Great Tool for Professional-Looking Websites, Sans the Headache

Kommentare: Overall, I love how fast and easy it is to build a buttoned-down website that is also unique.

I like that I don't need a tutorial on Wordpress to build a site. I don't have a background in web development, so I needed a tool that allowed me to control the design without dealing with the hassle of messing with coding.

I did hit a few walls with customizability. Using the templates makes it easy, but there is less control for customization than using a more robust tool like Wordpress.

Lily
Lily
Student in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Very easy software to use- Great for bloggers and students

Kommentare: Weebly is a great piece of software that provides a useful service to people who do not want to pay for website builders.

Weebly is free and easy to use. There is the option to pay to customise your own domain if you do not wish to have the weebly name in the domain, however the free version of the software doesn't excessively limit users. Themes are so customisable and pretty. 24/7 customer support.

I wish the website could be slightly more reliable, status can be down a lot. Sometimes the website can be incompatible with certain browsers.

Mokwena Macdee
Owner in Botsuana
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not suitable for African markets

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I left it for another product because it always drained my data. Not suitable / refuse to update website using phone. I know it's because of low speed internet in Africa.

It's easy to use, drag and drop on the computer. It has a free version which was invaluable for our social soccer team.

It is not very easy to update the website on the phone.

Darcy
Admin in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Weebly Website

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

We use weebly for our website. it is really use to use and change or fix thing on our website. I wasnt the one that originally built the website but i am able to go into our account and change our webssite. I am no web designer but i was able to add a tab to the website with no issues.

the one con is the website was changed a little bit so i had to releard where everything was.

Heejin
consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Websites for dummies!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Weebly has tons and tons of templates to make building your website simple and easy. It's great for beginners or people who just don't want the fuss or don't want to spend a long time on a website.

While I personally didn't need this feature, the e-commerce options are there but limited. Products there just may not look as sleek as some other website builders.

Sarah-jean
Business Owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Better than other website builders

Kommentare: I've been using this website builder for over 4 years and it's been with me (and my business) through many different phases. It's easy to update and change the theme, layout and overall look. So when as my business grows, my website is able to grow with me.

My favorite thing about this website builder is the FREE option. I don't have to make any quick decision or deal with trail dates that make me feel rushed into committing to it. It's very user friendly and makes it easy to create a truly personalized website. I love that they have an on website store front option too. Keeps everything nicely organized in one easy to use place. I've been using this builder for well over 4 years now (from personal blogs to business pages) and I've had 0 issues so far. This website builder is on the same level as many other, more expensive, website builders.

I haven't ever had any issues with this software so I can't really say much about cons. Everything you need is easily accessible and affordably priced.

Lena
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and professional website design

Kommentare: I love weebly, I’ve used it for many of my businesses to create a beautiful and professional website. It is so easy to use and to integrate any type of business into a great website. I’ve used it for web stores, for appointment software, and photography. You would never know I did it myself, it looks so good.

I love that it has the WYSIWYG design and makes building and creating a multi layer website super easy. It also has the advanced features and coding for more in depth design if needed. It was also great to have so many templates to start building from.

I didn’t like that you couldn’t edit the footer on the free plan. I think there are some limitations, like being able to place and move objects, that have unnecessary restrictions. For example, trying to move a photo or block of text into white space, it sometimes doesn’t allow you to utilize the entire area.

Roger
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Great product once you get past the learning curve

Kommentare: I enjoy using the software and I would strongly recommend it.

Ease of use, once you get past the learning curve Store feature is flexible and effective, provides downloadable data to analyze your sales Site offers more flexibility in that each page can be set up to your exacting standards Support is good, although since I live/work on the east coast, and our support service is located on the west coast, I don't get support until around noon to 8:00 PM, from my specific contact.

Like any other software, it takes some time to get to know how it works and to be effective and efficient using the product. This is key for someone, like myself, who provides web design servicess through a consulting capacity.

shivam
Music Artist in Indien
Musik, Selbstständig

Make your Website in Just Few clicks!

Kommentare: My experience with Weebly is really Enjoyable , it was so easy to build website .. i am using Weebly at least 1-2 years :D

I like this website so much ! you don't need to design website by code . you need to just design by few click i like this this feature most and also it gives you 30 days trial for free which is the best option's for students / beginners !

all features are good But do you know that out of 1000 good things, there is one evil and only one thing is lacking in it and that thing is Website design .. website is good but I notice that when my free trial has been expired then I want to delete my website and I am trying to find out how to delete my website but i can't find it then my friend tell me there you can delete it .... So i want to tell you that please try to delete website easily and also add New Themes , Plugins and some thing more ....

Emily
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Needed for Ecom Features

Kommentare: The customer support is very nice and everything is easy to use. I have used Weebly on and off for many years and was always generally happy with it.

If it wasn't for the lack of ecom features that I need to run my business, I would still be using this service. It is easy to use and make an attractive website. I love how easy it is to edit every last detail without a lot of web design knowledge.

The ecom features are very limited and I couldn't use the gift certificate features the way my business needed.

Autumn
Writer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Weekly is my absolute favorite!

Kommentare: This is my absolute favorite blog site! Other sites like blogger are super difficult to use, but with weekly you don’t have to know much about editing as they provide the tools for you! Plus side is that you don’t really have to be premium, I use the free version and my storytelling needs were met.

Beginner friendly Lots of free templates No purchase necessary you get most features free! Easy to edit and customize

Getting in contact with customer support is tricky Recovering lost account was nearly impossible

Kristi
Media/Technology Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Weebly is user friendly and cost effective if you need a web page set up quickly!

Kommentare: I have not had to contact Weebly support at all, so that is a positive in my book! Many times when I start out with a new software program or web program, there is a lot of communication between myself and the company support team in order to get things how I need them. This was so user-friendly that my son set up a free personal page for a class in just a single day. As a tech coordinator, this was very easy for me to set up, and our admin assistant was able to learn to add & edit content very quickly.

I like that there are many themes to choose from to customize your site on Weebly, and the interface is user friendly. You can switch back and forth from a screen that looks like a word processor (for selecting bold, italics, font size, color, etc.) OR you can switch to the coding language of HTML if you want further customizations. I have gotten along great without needing to switch to HTML, but it is nice to know I have the option. There is a nice variety of templates to choose from, and you can control who can view your page. For our organization, we only wanted our staff to have access to personnel forms, so we set this up with a password. Very easy to select that option if you need a private site.

At first it was confusing that I had to make two payments every few years. Then I realized that one payment is for Weebly to secure your preferred domain name (if it is available) and they register it for you. I have that part set up to renew every five years. The second payment is an annual subscription fee for using the Weebly software interface and all the features that comes along with that including a nice selection of themes.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good website builder for small platforms

Kommentare: Allow us to built websites for our clients that are very nice to be seen, with all the main basic functionalities and very easy to manage

We recommend Weebly to many of our small clients as for small companies that are starting their e-commerce business is not overwhelming and it is very easy to set up and use.It offers many features that allow you to customize your online store and some of the features are drag and drop so basically you need no effort or big knowledge on building websites.For the website layout, they do offer a great variety of templates that are nice and customizable. You will surely find one that reflects your industry or your style.  The tools to manage the inventory and to process payments are good. Supports stripe and paypal My favorite feature of Weebly is the feature of the membership getaway, that allows you to give access to some pages just to register members.

Their strength is the simplicity, but it can become a limit when you are trying to grow your e-commerce as you might need other features that weebly do not offer as a base. Templates are nice and have been improved in quantity/quality lately but it is still a bit behind from other similar platforms

Gilmer
Gilmer
Marketing Manager in Argentinien
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent for the price

Kommentare: I was able to take my web project from idea to publication in just a few days thanks to the powerful tools included in the free plan. I was then able to easily scale by upgrading my site with more pages, advanced eCommerce features, and a custom domain by upgrading to a paid plan. The support and documentation were also excellent in resolving any issues or concerns. I would definitely recommend Weebly to any person or organization looking for a low-cost and efficient website building solution

What I liked most about Weebly was its powerful drag-and-drop visual builder. It allowed me to easily create a complex site structure with multiple pages and sections using just my mouse. Its clean and well-organized interface made the design process highly intuitive. Additionally, the numerous Responsive themes and templates helped me quickly bring my ideas to life and ensure my site looks and works well from any device

What I liked least was the limited code customization. Although the visual editor covers most needs, experienced web developers miss the ability to inject custom HTML, CSS, and JavaScript code to create completely unique designs. However, I understand that this goes against Weebly's no-code approach to allowing anyone to create a professional website

Binyamin
Farmer in Israel
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Easy Shmeezy Website Creation

Kommentare: Of all online platforms from accounting to legal, form graphic to word processing, Weebly is my favorite platform. I believe that says a lot!

When it comes to Weebly, what's not to love. Yes its limited, but that's not the point. The point about Weebly is that its super easy. Obviously if you need something robust, even mildly robust, Weebly isn't for you. But if all you need is an easy straight forward and affordable, Weebly is just that. When I need to create a website that is feature rich I go to Site123 or Shopify, but if all I want is to show my portfolio (and maybe make a few sales) and/or to show my ideas, to have a platform with which to communicate to the online world, its really hard to beat Weebly.

My greatest regret when it comes to Weebly is that, being as restrictive as it is, when I need to create multi-lingual sites, that look avaunt-guard and cutting edge, I'm forced to look elsewhere. Being that I so like Weebly, I wish that wouldn't be the case. I wish that Weebly would provide the spectrum from super simple, fun, and easy (which it is) to highly robust (which evidently it doesn't wish to be).

Angela
Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and visual

Kommentare: Mainly good. Managing our own websites has been immensely successful. Cheaper, more responsive, better.

You can see exactly how webpages look - and quickly build websites by dragging and dropping features. We've used it for years. For the most part it quietly gets on with doing what it does best.

Doesn't connect with other apps well (some do), but it doesn't connect with Zapier. You can't copy pages across separate websites, so if wanted to create a similar one, you'd need to do that from scratch. Contact form data doesn't go anywhere. You'd have to manually update your CRM. As long as you like what it offers, you're OK, but it's not super flexible. Really annoying feature if your run your online store through it - when customers pay via paypal, they think they've completed the transaction, but then get redirected back to the page they saw before and have to click 'commit to buy' which many don't. They might ring you, confused about where their stuff is, or they might just give up and buy from somewhere else... I talked to Weebly about this frustratingly pointless feature, and the response was "That kind of how it is, soz".

Jake
Small business owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Weebly was one of the first... but they fell behind

Kommentare: Honestly, I feel like Weebly has just stopped trying to keep up with other platforms like Wix. I can't recommend Weebly to anyone because I know for a fact there are better options out there. Weebly has always been sooo close to being a great platform, but they've never quite pulled it all together.

It is great for someone looking to build a basic website without requiring any knowledge of coding.

I don't like that Weebly is so expensive for very few features. The downloadable Apps are often slow, don't work at all, frequently need to be updated, or slow down your website's speed. There are not many preset themes to choose from and you're limited to what you can customize. Customer service is good, but I've had to contact them way too many times over the years – some of which the issues could not be resolved or they didn't know how to fix. Also, this only happened once, but one day I logged in to check on a website that I had been managing for months and all of its content was just gone?!? Customer support had no way of retrieving the lost content and had no explanation of why it happened. That was hours and hours of hard work gone, just like that.

Neyda Jose
Software Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Website designer accessible and easy to use

Kommentare: Weebly is a tool that allows you to design web pages with really attractive designs thanks to the fact that the templates provided are of quality that is why the pages can be used not only for personal use but also for professional level, their plans are very accessible and it is a easy to use site is why it has been useful to please different customers looking for a website that represents them.

Weebly I like it a lot mainly because it is a tool for designing web pages that is really easy to use, because in its interface you can see templates organized in different sectors and although not many are offered, they are of quality and they are organized so that it is much more simple to handle the search of the one that is considered appropriate to represent the website that you want to design, on the other hand it is magnificent that provides the power to visualize in advance how the website could be seen with the different templates, besides this tool saves the tedious work of having to look for the page to adapt to different devices because in an automated way the pages are optimized so that when visualizing in said devices they do not see in an inadequate way.

One of the things that bother me the most is that Weebly does not provide its users with backups of the websites, so it is quite tedious in case there is a very drastic change in the site or if for some reason the database is altered the website will be lost.

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Weebly is good for non coding website builder

Weebly comes with detailed instructions and educational materials that are quite useful. Getting up and running in less than an hour is possible, and you may go back to the manual if necessary. I am able to edit and publish items rapidly to maintain things relevant.

There is a slight lack of functionality since this is designed for those without coding skills. Still, the themes and layout allow for considerable customization in creating the appearance of a personalized page. There is indeed a limit to the number of adjustments you can make.

Meagan
Media Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Weebly- Unlock Your Inner Web Designer

Kommentare: Weebly is a wonderful website building platform. I have personally used it to create both a website and online portfolio that I use professionally. I was very nervous when I began designing the site, but Weebly could not make it easier to develop the website of your dreams!

Weebly gives even the least tech-savvy users the freedom and the tools to create their own professional website. With Weebly, creating a personalized website is simple, worry-free, and rewarding. The site has hundreds of themes available to suit whichever enterprise you are beginning, from online stores to blogs, to business, to personal webpages, and online portfolios, Weebly enables you to truly have it all. The website builder supports you as you add pages to your webpage and makes editing a snap! I have no web developing background but created an online portfolio that I am proud to share at all professional events, all with the built-in support of the Weebly website! For anyone looking to have the power to customize their own site, I cannot recommend this platform highly enough.

Honestly, in the years I have worked with Weebly, I have no reason not to recommend the platform. It is perfect for those who want to create their own website in a hasslefree manner. The website even offers free and premium versions of virtually all add ons to meet whichever price point the user is working with.