Über SignUpGenius

Registrierungs-Tool für Manager*innen von Gruppen und Freiwilligen. Organisiere Freiwillige und Veranstaltungen und sammle Geld mit einer einzigen Anmeldung.

Erfahre mehr über SignUpGenius

One of the best features of SignUp Genius for churches and non-profits is it's price.

The only complaint I have about SignUpGenius, and this is just me being picky, is the fact that you have to login to use it anytime someone sends a schedule out.

Bewertungen zu SignUpGenius

SignUpGenius hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.704 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SignUpGenius bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.704)

Ryan S.
Ryan S.
EL/SIFE Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SingupGenius: Organizing Meetings for Busy Teachers and Administrators with Ease.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, SignupGenius has allowed me to work with colleagues of all grade levels and schools to organize meetings effectively. It saves us time messaging about dates, allows us to choose and it automatically be updated for others, etc.

I love how easy it is for me to create a sign up, send it out, get responses, and come up with a meeting time. It is easy to use for those who are tech savvy or not, which helps when I have a large number of teachers that I work with.

I wish there were a number of different linguistic ways to submit these so that my students can also use this for class, too.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your kind review! You mentioned that you would like to see other linguistic ways for your students to use or site. We do hope to add multiple language options in the future. If you have other suggestions for the site, please let us know. We always love to hear from our creators on ways we can improve! You can send your suggestions to by email to support@signupgenius.com. Thank you!

Leng V.
Director of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable Option for Small Nonprofits

Kommentare: My overall experience is good, with the limitations mentioned before. It's free, so I'll continue to use it. In terms of signing up for events works great and the communication piece with people who signup for something as well.

I like that I can use it for free. It has a premium version, but you can still use the free version and its' good enough to use for volunteer management. This is specially helpful for grassroots nonprofits like the one I work for. The free version also includes some reporting tools and communication features.

I keep hearing about integrations with donor databases, but at least with Bloomerang, the one we use, it's very limited. I'd like to manage volunteers entirely with one software, but if you want to keep track of your volunteers hours and have their profile updated then you have to switch to another database management software.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Leng, Thank you for your review! With your current free account, you are limited in the number of API requests per day. API requests allow you to pull data from your SignUpGenius account and use it in other applications. If you upgrade to a Gold subscription you can track your volunteer hours in your account with our volunteer hours report and you will have the ability to make 5,000 API requests per day. If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at support@signupgenius.com. We are happy to help you!

Morgan N.
Event Manager in USA
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Use this for low-risk people management

3 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: SignUp Genius does what it says it will, nothing more. Notification and alerts are subpar, too.

It is very easy to figure out, not too complex for older AND younger generations

The lack of complexity of software makes it not effective for important staffing purposes. This is great for volunteer or low-risk people management but not for staffing for events like we were using it for.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Morgan, Thank you for your review. We see all levels of many different types of organizations use our site to organize events. Large corporations, government agencies, and nonprofits use our site. If you need a specific feature to create your sign up pages, please contact our support team. We are happy to help you create the type of sign up page that you need. You can reach our support team by emailing: support@signupgenius.com

Lena V.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SignUp Genius is Perfect for all Event Planning.

Kommentare: SignUp Genius has made planning our events and organizing our volunteers so easy. We are able to get the volunteers needed as well as any supplies needed more efficiently. I like that the event details as well as the volunteer information is all in one place, easy for me to see and easy for our clients to see and respond. I am able to track every aspect of my event very easily and communicate with everyone on multiple platforms. I feel my event attendance has gone up since using this software and my clients appreciate how easy it is to use. I highly recommend using this for your sign up needs.

I like how easy it is to plan events while at the same time filling volunteer positions or needed items all in one place that is easily accessible.

It would be nice to have more integration with other contact platforms to be able to import more information.

Sr. Manager of Innovation in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SignUp Genius is so easy to plan volunteer activities for small or large organizations!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We are a large organization and do lots of volunteer activities around our community. This is critical to all several of the volunteer coordinators to get professional looking messaging to the team so that we can get lots of participation! I love it!

The software is really easy to use and very intuitive. You can set up volunteer activities and send it to masses of people so they can go in and add their own availability. It then allows you to download the event to your personal calendar so that you don't forget. :)

Sometimes the sign-up screens where your invitees can look a little off and require lots of scrolling and navigating to find what you need. It is also a little annoying that each time you use it, the software tries to make you set up and account / password.

vor 4 Wochen

Hello, Thank you for your kind review! It may help you to know that we offer features that allow you to improve the appearance of your sign up pages. You can hide dates, personalize your theme, hide names and even remove ads. Also, your participants do not need to create accounts with us. They can if they want, but many people simply sign up with a name and email address. If you ever need help with features or helpful instructions that you can share with your participants, please contact our support team by emailing us at support@signupgenius.com. We are happy to help!

Chris C.
Commercial in USA
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good product

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

As a booster club president, I am able to view who is working the concession stands and make sure we have enough coverage for all games

Wish I could complete a print out to share inside each concession stand so they know is working what time.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Chris, Thank you for your kind review! It may help you to know that we offer two ways to print your sign up information. You can access the print version from Tools or from the Admin Toolbar when viewing your live sign up page while logged into your account. You can also run a report on your sign up and export the information to Excel. In Excel you can organize the data the way you want it and print from there. If you ever have any questions about printing or about your account, please contact or support team by emailing us at support@signupgenius.com. We are happy to help you!

Poncietta C.
Business Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A high IQ isn't the only thing that makes you a genius...

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think that using this software really is not solving any problems, it is preventing them. When it is necessary to reach a large number of people (as in ALL employees), this definitely makes the job so much easier. As I stated before, I have had the opportunity to use this software outside of the work arena and I feel that it is so versatile that you should have no hesitation in deciding whether or not to use this software.

This software is very user friendly. It is easy to understand and if the ability to integrate it with your existing programs is a necessity, then you will find that Signup Genius is the software for you. I am sure that you could find other comparable software if you looked hard enough, but why waste time when all that you need is in this one software.

I actually have not had any issues with this software. It gets the job done for the purpose that it is being used. Overall, I would say that it does not take a genius to realize that Software Genius is the only software you will need to get the job done.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Poncietta, Thank you so much for your kind review! You made my day. Thank you for using SignUpGenius!

Tammy S.
Marketing Director/Dance Instructor in USA
Bildende Kunst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thankful for SignUpGenius

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use and ability to share with customers

Would like to be able to set up one position that has multiple times to come but not an every day event

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Tammy, Thank you for your review! It may help you to know that we offer features that make it easy to add dates to a sign up page. Every sign up works a little differently. If you would like for our support team to review your page and make suggestions, please let us know! You can contact us directly by emailing your questions to support@signupgenius.com. We are happy to help!

Megan M.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to track volunteers

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like how clear and organized the page is organized.

It does not update in live time, so you often have to go back and start over if the slot you want is taken. It would be nice if you could pick alternatives at the beginning that would kick in if your first choice was taken.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Megan, Thank you for your review. The sign up is live and does update immediately when you sign up. If the page you are working with is very popular with limited spaces available, then slots can fill in the time it takes you to complete your personal information. I usually recommend picking one date/time first instead of multiple dates at one time, so that you can be sure to get at least one date/time before the sign up fills up completely. If you have any other questions, please reach out to our support team by emailing us at: support@signupgenius.com

Underwriter in USA
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easier than the manual way

5 letzten Monat Neu

This software makes it easy to get people to register to participated in company events! You can also add polls on it and have people anonymously fill them out!

The software is not the easiest to use, and it doesn’t seem to save information properly for future reference!

vor 4 Wochen

Hello, Thank you for your review! It will help you to know that any time you advance to the next step, the sign up draft will be saved up to that point. If you are in the middle of your list of items needed, just be sure you click Save or Save and Continue at the bottom of the page so you can save those entries. If you ever need help creating a sign up or with your account, please contact our support team by emailing support@signupgenius.com. We are happy to help you!

Director of Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Flexible tool, recent update was a set back.

Kommentare: When looking for a powerful and flexible tool for managing signups for a small organization, there is no competitor out there that beats SignUpGenius. We have used other tools and tried ones that offered the moon but failed to deliver. SUG has been capable at its core competency and allowed us to drive and find ways to use it more fully and successfully. Reliable compared to other systems, it does take some time to learn if you truly want to be an expert at it - as does any system, but it is worth the time spent.

We use SUG for such a variety of volunteer and meeting/appointment management we have probably explored most of the features to their fullest. The flexibility to adapt the various types of signups used for different types of opportunities and extending the signups using forms and notifications is powerful. The service can handle a pretty heavy load as we've pounded it with over a hundred signups in under five minutes for things like Parent-Teacher Conferences.

The few types of signups you have available are powerful but not necessarily intuitive and you have to think about how you want the signup to look like and how the signup will flow for the user, leading to some trial and error when you first begin. The requirement for time slots to have a start and end time, makes it tricky to use for items that are just at a particular time, like dropping off items for a bake-sale, but other open ended signups don't read right. Particularly because our primary type of signup is time-slots, it took us a bit to get used to and understand the process of creating the day and time on which something is occurring, then add the slot that is happening at that date and time. The recent updates attempted to combine the pages on which those two steps occur, but make it even harder to intuit out how to attach the two items together.

Antwort von SignUpGenius

Thank you for your thoughtful review. If you ever need advice or assistance when creating your sign up, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team. They will be happy to offer suggestions as you get started. You can contact the team here: https://www.signupgenius.com/support Thank you for using SignUpGenius!

David M.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good, but...

Easy to use, customer friendly, ability to send mass communications

Cannot delete users from a signup. For me, this is a major design flaw. As a business, I don't understand why signup genius does not have a functionality for deleting users' access to signups. Even though there is a delete function, it is misleading in that users still have the ability to access signups even when they are supposedly "deleted" by accessing through their initial e-mail invite. Customer Service's response is that in order to deny access, new signups need to be created that are not accessible by "old" users. Well, this is much easier said than done. I don't want to be managing multiple signups. I use one signup as a dynamic scheduling tool for users coming on and off our schedule. Having multiple schedules targeted towards different user groups is an extremely cumbersome solution, requiring managing schedules over multiple signups- way too complicated. As a result, to me this is a major privacy issue in that unwanted users now have access to a signup, even though they are supposedly "deleted". I don't understand why Signup Genius allows this, unless they are marketing to all potential users and never want to lose the Personal Information.

Antwort von SignUpGenius

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. To clarify, you can delete participants from a sign up. You can also remove participants from your groups so that they do not receive future invites associated with your sign ups/account. However, once you take the action to send an invite to a group member, there isn't a way to recall that invite that has already been sent. If the invite is sent to that group member's email account, the only way to delete that invite would be to delete the email from their account. Since SignUpGenius does not have access to the person's email account, there isn't a way to delete the access to the sign up from the invite they received, unless the sign up is deleted. We apologize for the frustration this issue caused for you.

Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Director of Advancement in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Program for Schools

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: SignUp Genius has been a tremendous asset for our school. We use it both for school events and for our parent organization, and it has been a great resource for coordinating volunteers and planning events. Some examples have included scheduling regular volunteers for single events, coordinating larger events (ex: Oktoberfest) which require a large number of volunteers serving in different capacities at different times, and allowing parents to sign up for parent teacher conference time slots. We've been very pleased that this has been a time saver for our school.

SignUp Genius is a must-have for schools. Multiple design options allow us to customize sign-ups for a wide variety of events - from Parent- Teacher conferences, to coordinating parent volunteers, to planning community events. Flexible scheduling variables allow for a broad range of events - from volunteers at a single event, to on-going events. Easy to use and adapt to each unique event. This also allows you to easily copy or duplicate a past event, which is very helpful with events that happen monthly or yearly.

It would be helpful if there was an easy way within the platform for volunteers to access multiple sign-ups that we have created at one time. We currently have to collect individual signup links and share them- but it would be useful to have a landing page for our organization where we could collect multiple events in one easy place.

Kristina B.
Senior Conservation Associate in USA

PTA parents have the answer - take it from them and get this

Kommentare: Easy for organizers and volunteers, it sends automatic reminders and lets people choose their own roles. Wouldn't run an event without it.

You know who has cracked the code for volunteer sign up? The pros, the ones who live in the trenches of bringing people together to get stuff done - I'm talking about parents and teachers of young children. The PTA president, the room parent- the poor soul who got stuck organizing the spring auction again this year. Use their knowledge and get this great freemium tool that is really easy for volunteers and organizers with lots of reminders and communication tools on both sides. It has automatic reminders, and people can change their own roles. Matching people to the right role is the art of volunteer management - let them choose their job and stop herding cats and managing spreadsheets. I am currently using sign up genius to manage volunteers for a music festival, our events person used spreadsheet last year even though I shared this tool so when I took it over I was sure that this site was my first stop. I can see that the pro functions are really useful and we are not big enough to need them but if we did they would be fully worth it.

I wish I could email everyone that signed up since my last email for a volunteer sheet that is open for longer than a few days.

Antwort von SignUpGenius

Thank you for your kind review, Kristina! We love hearing how SignUpGenius helps you manage volunteers. You can email sign up participants any time up to 30 days after your event has ended. To do this, go to "Messages" on the left side of your Sign Ups page and click"Compose". Choose: Email people participating in a sign up. Click the white button to select the sign up from the drop-down list of sign ups. Click 'Ok' Select the white Select People button and choose to send the email to those who have signed up. Enter the text of your email, click "Preview and Send" and send your message. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team: http://www.signupgenius.com/help

Joshua G.
Manager: Crisis Services in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Few signup platforms are as good as SignUpGenius

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love SignupGenius. It is intuitive and easy to use. The platform is always updating and adding new themes to utilize. The price for a premium account is exceptional and the implementations are exactly what we need. The free version offers all the basic uses and the premium paid for account allows users to create sheets without ads. I highly recommend taking a look at this platform.

Operating a crisis text line it is imperative to find a way to schedule volunteers to operate the line during specific time frames. We looked high and low at several different scheduling platforms that would allow volunteers to sign up for the shifts that they are available for. Signup Genius had everything that we were looking for and with its intuitive and easy to use interface we were able to create a signup sheet for each month with the time slots needed to be filled. Another huge and unforeseen implementation was the fact that volunteers do not need to apply or register on the site to sign up.

Honestly I have yet to find anything that I dislike about the product. It does exactly what it says that it does. There are more positives for the product than there are negatives. Off the top of my head I cannot think of anything negative or things that I like least about the software. In the three plus years that we have been utilizing the platform it has performed amazing for us.

Suzana P.
Marketing Director in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and have other participate!

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with SignUpGenius has been great! I am a user for both my personal life and for work, and I think that it is a great resource that is customizable to fit several social and work environments. It is my go-to tool if you're wanting several parties to participate and list or "sign up" for something. It keeps all items together and organized for you so you can quickly determine what is still needed. Recommended, for sure! I would be surprised if you HAVEN'T seen this is your social or work circle yet.

The thing I like most about this software is how easy it is to plan a company Potluck, or School Party Day, or Church Small Groups Meeting. Everyone who is sent a link can easily access the event and determine how they would like to participate. For example, for a Company Potluck you have the option of setting up specific foods or non specific foods, how many of each is needed, or schedule time slots. You have so many different options to customize your event, its great! Everyone logged on can easily see what item needs have been met and what items are still needed. Think past food! Organizational Tool! You can also use this for Nonprofit Organizations, supplies or items that are needed. Anyone that would like to participate can easily input what they will be bringing or what they can offer to help the project!

I have not run into any situations that I did not particularly like with this software, if I'm being honest. I think it gets the job done perfectly fine. I have not tried messing with maybe going OVER the number of items requested. For example if 30 tissue boxes are needed for a classroom and several participants have committed to bringing 30 tissue boxes, I wonder if someone tried to add an additional 5 boxes, if it would give them a hard time. Not sure if this would be a situation anyone would run into, but just a thought. Again, I have not run into any issues, thankfully!

Antwort von SignUpGenius

Thanks so much for your review, Suzana. We love hearing how the site has been helpful. I wanted to confirm that the sign up will not let a participant enter a quantity greater than the slot allows. Thanks for using SignUpGenius!

Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Popular But Difficult to Customize

Kommentare: Creating a SignUp Genius form can be very annoying and difficult. However, once it has been created, it will do what you want it to. Once the forms have been made, they were easy to send out, it was easy for me to see and access responses and so on. I don't know of a better alternative for SignUp Genius at this point in time, but I hope that they can make some changes because something easier to use will come along soon if not.

I would want to use Google Forms for something like this, but there is currently not a good feature for you to sign up for something and then that slot to be filled or removed from a list. Signup Genius does fill in that role. As someone viewing a form, it is very easy to see what slots are available, and it is easy to change, edit or swap what you may have originally signed up for. It's also easy to go back and reference your sign up in case you forgot.

Signup Genius offers a great amount of customization to its forms. I'd be on the verge of saying it offers too much customization. I have made forms in the past, and no matter how hard I tried, could not get a new form to look like one I made previously. It can be very difficult and tedious to get the form to look how you want it to, even when you know it's a possibility because you've done it before. Making a simple form is easy, but I feel like once you want to start branching out, the level of user friendliness drops dramatically.

Antwort von SignUpGenius

Hi there, thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you were able to set up your sign ups and they functioned well for your group. Our support team would love to help you with specific format setup if you run into any questions in the future. You always have access to insider tips when you reach out: http://www.signupgenius.com/help

Director in Singapur
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good and much needed product

Kommentare: Excellent experience - happy to use and recommend to others

While there are man signup and event booking forms in the market, one would struggle to find something easy to configure, design and have it deployed quickly to users for signup. If one is looking for a free service - most are limited to using google forms which does the job but is not versatile Signup genius has a generous free plan tier and is easy to setup. Jotform is it's only near competitor

- Generous free plan - Designing forms and creating event booking pages is easy - Allows payment to be taken up - reminder service

Sandra W.
Chair, Criminal Justice Program in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and convenient for group participation

Kommentare: It is solving business problems like knowing who and what tasks are assigned to individuals when we are seeking volunteers for programs and events.

I liked that you can create categories for others to sign up and you can see where you signed up, in case yo forgot what you signed up for.

It wasn't the software, but some users do not know how to create categories so it makes it difficult for individuals to sign up for various tasks, Perhaps, examples of how people can use it might be helpful to those that are building sign up tasks.

Shayna W.
Shayna W.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for Organization and Recognizable by Many

Kommentare: Overall, I am grateful for the ability to use SignUpGenius to organize contributions, coordinate schedules, remind participants of their agreements and responsibilities, and take most of the pain out of herding cats, or fulfilling the many roles outside of a classroom that a teacher has.

I first used SignUpGenius as a PTA president when my children were young. We discovered the site and implemented it for volunteer sign up at various events. At first, many were reluctant to try something new, but as they used it, they realized how convenient it truly is. Over the next few years, organizations rolled it out more and more, and now I regularly receive invitations to participate in projects as a donor or volunteer with SignUpGenius. As a teacher, I have even used it to schedule intervention sessions. I was able to indicate all of my open availability and then allow teachers to select slots for their students. It saved us hours or back-and-forth conversation and the reminders that are built into the software were helpful for ensuring that students would actually be sent to me for their meetings, which was a great improvement.

I feel like at some point the software became very ad-heavy, and that makes it unusable for participants. It's necessary to keep providing the service at free or low cost, but it can be nervewracking wondering if the next announcement aligns with district policies. Other than disabling ads for educators, I'm not sure how that could be worked out and still be reasonable for the company.

Sarah M.
Asst. Director of ECE in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Ultimate Organization Tool

Kommentare: Connecting with families has never been more difficult and this tool optimizes everyone's time by being efficient and reducing the amount of time that we need to send and collect information.

For a long time, our program not only struggled to get volunteers for events, but struggled to reach the volunteers to give them information about an event. We tried manually e-mailed, paper sign up copies, giant bulletin boards in the hallway, and it seemed as though we always missed people. It also left a lot of leg work for us. Enter SignUpGenius! The best part about the website is that its EASY to navigate and it is so fast to create a sign up for an event. You essentially write a small blurb about the event and then choose the template that best meets the needs of your event--whether it is one day or more, one-time slot of several and the number of volunteers. Then, you can either upload your contacts to their website, or create a link that you can send out. We use SignUpGenius for every event! It sends the admin e-mails when someone has signed up so that you can keep track of how your doing. The very BEST feature is that it automatically sends out a reminder about the event to everyone who has signed up. This has saved us more hours than I can count! After the event is over, it archives it so you still have the information to refer too.

There is very little that I dislike about SignUpGenius and most of it is just more annoying than anything. While SignUpGenius is free for users, they do have a "Pro" edition that you can choose to pay for. This includes photos to use for your event posting or specific additional features. If you click on them accidentally, it will prompt you to sign up for the Pro edition. Not a big deal, just a nuisance, and sometimes its uncertain as to why these are paid features.

Sarah J.
Education Specialist in USA

Great for Scheduling!

Kommentare: Overall my experience with SignUpGenius had been a positive one in allowing me to efficiently create sign up times for and manage my meetings. It keep things clean and organized telling me when anything has changed with sign ups. I look forward to seeing future improvements.

I oversee multiple students and their education working along side their parents. Monthly I meet with the parents of over 100 students. Sign Up Genius is fantastic for helping me to manage these meetings with efficiency. I am able to communicate with the parents when I will be available and the type of meeting we will have. All I have to do is set it up each month according to my schedule and then send out the link to the parents to sign up for a time that works for them. Don't want to share others info? No problem choose the option that only allows the owner to view who has signed up. Also what's even better, Sign Up Genius can auto-generate a reminder to those who have signed up! It's great!

I think one thing that would help is making it compatible with my Google Calendar, which considering recent changes may be a new option. It would be great if it auto synced all of my appointments.

Antwort von SignUpGenius

Hi Sarah, Thanks so much for your review! I wanted to let you know that we offer the ability to sync sign up appointments with a personal digital calendar as one of our advanced features. If you want to learn more about this feature, check out this resource: https://www.signupgenius.com/faq/calendar-subscriptions.cfm Please contact our Support Team if you have any questions! https://www.signupgenius.com/support

Ashlee D.
Manager of Development & Leadership Advancement in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

I use it for all my events!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, this has been a great way to manage my events from trainings to pot lucks!

As a training manager, I'm constantly advertising new events and having to track sign ups and attendance for each of them - which is where SignUp Genius really comes in handy. I have used both a paid for version and the free version of SignUp Genius, both have done exactly what I've needed them to do and I choose to continue to use it over other sign up software. I love that I can create a simple sign up, send out the link in my advertisements for sessions, and I immediately get emails the moment anyone signs up. I love this feature the most. I don't have to constantly log back in and check the sign up to send calendar invites, it automatically lets me know. I can even incorporate an additional question to ask regarding the topic of the training to collect questions and feedback for my presenters before the session to help guide their approach.

This has become common use at our institution, but when it was just rolling out, we started using the function of sending out emails through SignUp Genius and they often had sign ups go to junk mail or with a warning of an unrecognized sender. That was an issue, however, we now send the emails ourselves and just include the link to the sign up and that works best for us.

Marcy Y.
Vice President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple organizational tool to manage people & stuff!

Kommentare: We've started using sign up genius for almost all of our volunteer events, staff events and community collections/drives. It makes it so easy to know what still needs to be collected or staffed. I love that it automatically sends reminders to people about what commitments they have made so that I don't have to manually send those any longer. Generally, its very easy to use and super friendly for the end user.

I love how simple this is for an administrator but also the end user. I've never had anyone say they couldn't figure out how/what to do. I also appreciate that the users can alter their own sign ups for the items or people they are committing to an event. Plus being able to copy events or sign ups over from year to year makes the planning & implementation process quick.

I think that the ads and the limited themes are understandable but annoying. Also, there are some set up limitations that can make more complex events cumbersome to set up. Plus if you have to make changes once you go-live, it can be prohibitive.

Health Services Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy to Setup

SignUpGenius is fairly straight forward sign up website. I use it on a regular basis to create sign up pages for various classes that my company hosts. They have tons of themes and templates that you can use to customize your sign up page to fit your needs. It's comprehensive on set up as well as sign up for class attendees, the website doesn't ask for more information than name and email. They also do not require attendees to create an account to sign up which makes it easy for our company to use and keep track of class sign ups. The best part is that you can use the software for free so that's definitely a plus for me!

The interface isn't the easiest and most comprehensible to use on the set up side. The organization of older sign up pages is really messy and there doesn't seem to be an order to it. You would think that they'd be in order from newest to oldest, but it isn't. Plus, it doesn't seem to have an option to delete posts after so many years which would be nice. However, we use the free version of this software so considering that we aren't paying for this these are very small issues.

Antwort von SignUpGenius

Hi there, It may be helpful to know that you can manage how your created sign ups display in your account. Go to the far right of the created sign ups are, where you will notice a Gear icon. From that icon, a list of drop-down options will be available to you to show past sign ups or unpublished sign ups. You can also choose to show sign ups in ascending or descending order. To delete a sign up you created, locate the sign up in your Created sign ups area. Click the ellipsis icon (...) to the right of the sign up. You will see an option to delete the sign up. If you choose this option the next screen will confirm the deletion of your sign up. I hope these tips help you manage your account better.