Filtern nach:

Über SignUp.com

Kostenlose Online-Anmeldungen und Freiwilligenplanungslösungen für gemeinnützige Organisationen, Schulen, Kirchen, Teams, Unternehmen und viele mehr.

Erfahre mehr über SignUp.com

Najja e B.
Najja e B.
Executive Director in USA

SignUp does the all the necessary work. It sends out reminders and notifications like an assistant!

I have a bank of volunteers with whom I work as a nonprofit organization. When a community outreach event comes up and I need to notify volunteers, then I go to SignUp. It's easy to set up, navigate and operate. I create the venue and notify the volunteers right away. The volunteers can sign up by selecting which outreach event, location, and shift they want to volunteer for. Right at their disposal is a complete description of their responsibilities and duites. SignUp does all the work by reminding the volunteers of their assignment via email. As the Executive Director, I too get notification when someone signs up as a volunteer and the reminders that were sent. I can closely track all of the activity, know who has signed up and can opt to generate a sign-in sheet. It's a great way to centralize the nonprofit community outreach activity. It provides one-stop shopping so volunteers can see what fits their fancy. I absolutely love it! It has decreased my admin time by at least one-third. It's like having an admin assistant to complete the work I don't have time to do!

Volunteers can't find the location/address of the event once they've signed up. It's there, but just appears to be buried and not as visible as it should be. There are too many adds and it makes the page look busy.

Kimberly P.
State Reporter in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Non Profits

Kommentare: This is the second year that we have utilized SignUp.com for our fund raiser gift wrap booth and it saves me the administrator so much time and energy as it is easy to use and easy to create. Our nontechnical members can use it and we are able to have instant, accurate information.

This software was easy to navigate as an administrator in developing the project, and extremely easy to use for our members - including those that have limited computer skills. It easily shows availability, provides reporting and updates immediately.

Still trying to get it to function on my cell phone for on the go updates. Would love an app for android.

Sofia S.
Event Chair in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Annual event made easy

5 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use! My questions were answered in a day.

Sometimes it is good to speak directly to Customer Service.

vor 4 Wochen

Sofia, thank you for the positive review of SignUp! I'm so glad to hear that our software made organizing your non-profit's annual event easy. While we don't have a call center that takes incoming calls, we do offer 1-on-1 scheduled coaching calls with a support specialist. If you would ever like to chat, please reach out to support@signup.com to request a link to the scheduling calendar. Our amazing support team strives to respond within an hour (during regular office hours, even on most holidays). Happy organizing! Tara M. SignUp Marketing Manager

Kim L.
Kim L.
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Another Software to Get People to Sign Up for stuff

Kommentare: Used Sign Up for alot of stuff until I discovered Sign Up Genius. Sign Up doesn't have the bells and whistles, including collecting payment, like Sign Up Genius does. Sign Up would be great for the most simplistic of sign up lists; nothing to big or with too many selections/options to pick from. Wish the website site had more of a design. It's rather blank looking with just words,, not very appealing. But the functionality ultimately does what it says it will do (and for FREE) which is good all around.

You can easily transfer an event from one person to another person to be the owner of.

It doesn't have many special features and setting up repeating items is not as simple as it could be

Antwort von SignUp.com

Hi Kim - Thanks for being a leader at your school and for taking the time to share your feedback, For clarification, SignUp does allow you to collect funds on the site, and we know how important budgets are so we only pass on the processing fee and don't charge fees ourselves (unlike SignUp Genius charges.). I'm sorry we didn't make it more obvious, but we absolutely do offer a near-instant way to schedule a series of appointment spots - like for parent-teacher conferences, and to set up repeating schedules. Please click Help at the top of the site to learn how or to contact our support team. Since most parents (80%+) will be signing up on smartphones, our screens are designed and tested for clarity and user success. I hope you'll give us a try again in the future.

Heather M.
Heather M.
Owner, Practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Highly recommend

Kommentare: Love it. Thanks SignUp!

SignUp.com makes volunteer management a joy rather than a chore.

There is sometimes a lag between volunteer responses and the notices I receive. It's not a big deal, but has occasionally resulted in me getting information a bit late.

vor 2 Monaten

Heather, thank you so much for the positive review! And THANK YOU for all you do  we're thrilled to hear that the SignUp platform is making volunteer management easier for you. If you run into the lagging issue again, please reach out to our customer support team at support@signup.com and they can ask our tech team to investigate. We want things to be as seamless as possible for you. Tara McAdams SignUp Marketing Manager

Doreen. R.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Works well for our needs.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has worked very well for our needs. We have adapted to the downfalls and have worked around them.

We have used SignUp.com for the past year to schedule our Parent/Teacher Conferences, Meet the Teacher Nights, etc. and it has worked very well for us. We are in the process of renewing our subscription so that we can continue to use the program for all of our events this year. Thank you for providing a very useful and affordable product.

It would be great if you could customize what you need to see when looking at the reserved slots. Just seeing the initials of the person is not very helpful. It would be better if you could see actual names.

Sharyn F.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful program

Kommentare: We are using SignUp.com for lots of things, mostly tracking events and volunteer opportunities that are available to our students. It has been a great time saver and better option for us.

We can post signups for our students and easily keep track of volunteer opportunities and events. Love that they receive multiple email reminders for the slots they have signed up for.

Not incredibly user friendly; took me a while to get the hang of it but i'm good now.

Michelle Z.
4th Gr. teacher in USA

Best Parent Sign Up Tool

Kommentare: I have been using SignUp.com for years, and absolutely love it. It's fast and easy, and helps keep my sign ups organized.

SignUp.com is so easy to set up, send out, and use over and over and over. My students' parents really liked it, too. They liked the fact they didn't have to create an account, and how easy it was to sign up for several things, including bringing celebration day items.

There really wasn't anything I didn't like about it. It's a great tool! I love using it, and so do the parents of my students.

vor 6 Monaten

Michelle, We are so grateful for our amazing educators like you! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We're so happy to hear that our tool is making your life as a teacher a little less stressful and that parents find it helpful and easy to use, too! Tara M. SignUp Marketing Manager

Sarah L.
Preschool Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Preschool User

Kommentare: Signup.com is an awesome way to get rid of the paper sign ups and move to an easy-to-use, online platform. I am very happy with this program!

I love how easy it is to use for classroom and parent volunteers. I can go in and set everything up and then parents can simply click the link and sign up. This program also sends reminders to those who signed up as well as my teachers-the communication aspect is amazing!

Sometimes I find it difficult to get certain volunteer positions sorted out. For example, room mom for the year doesn't have a specific date but the program makes me assign a date. So, once that date passes, parents no longer see that volunteer position as an option when they go in to sign up.

Kawsar H.
Kawsar H.
Research Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice for meeting

Kommentare: I like it very much. No specific technical knowledge is needed.

Very user-friendly and customizable. It can also synchronize with the calendar and update the calendar. Reminds you of the event.

Not having any cons to me so far. Maybe adding more features for the free version. But overall it is good and has no issues.

Eric M.
Teacher in USA

They've been my #1 choice as a teacher for several years. Fast help response. Will use again!

I love the service and how it shows status in real time, and parents like the flexibility to rearrange appointments at will. The reminders are a very good thing, and I had zero unannounced no-shows at any appointment. The notification options for participants, being able to send a link in email AND post a button to my website was brilliant. I think I caught every parent I needed to see, and others clearly knew they had the option to meet with me if they wished.

I use the free service and am unlikely to purchase an upgrade at this time. (I only benefit your company in terms of eyeballs and awareness as my students families sign in, and as I recommend your site to other teaching colleagues.) In order for me to continue to be a devotee of SignUp.com, I need an easier and more obvious way to find the list of parents who signed up with the field that shows who their child is in my class. With today's blended families, parent last names are not an indicator of who their child is. As a middle school teacher with 100+ student on my rosters, I need a fast way to see who the adult is that has made the appointment, as well as who is the child they are coming to consult about. I bounced around your multiple list views and reports before contacting Help. Their response was very swift, (yay!), but the answer was not self-evident to me as a user: I needed to pull up a Check-In report, and there I would at last find the students names shows, as long as I checked the show extra fields box when requesting the report. All told, I figured out the answer over the course of a couple of afternoons, but I admit I was getting frustrated. When I told this to SignUp customer service, the were back to me within minutes and expressed they would look into how to make it more intuitive in the future. One can't beat their responsiveness!

Amy S.
Foster Parent in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Facilitating Foster Homes for Animals During Pandemic

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The Humane Society of southeast Wisconsin issued invitations to animal foster families to use Signup.com as a placement/matching tool for caregiver families and animals in need. With a recent, significant growth of participants and available animals, Signup.com has been an essential tool. We utilize many of the features to provide families with details such as animal age, number of animals, medical needs, anticipated recheck, and environment necessary for fostering. The system was put to the test when pandemic began. WHS was able to place a phenomenal number of animals in caregiver homes in a very short period of time, virtually emptying the shelters and ensuring animals would not be stranded in an institution for the duration of lockdown. A win for all!

Signup.com allows me to preview animals in need of foster care to make a good match between my caregiving abilities and the animals' needs. There are photo options, care notes, and places to include specific data. Real-time updates eliminate double signups of the past, and prevent disappointment. Users can even make requests for transfer and specify their preferred date, time, and location preference.

Users cannot access Signup while administrators are updating the entries, which is a minor inconvenience and does not detract from the overall ease of use.

Brynn T.
VP in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Convenient Volunteer Calendar

Kommentare: We are always looking for ways to engage volunteers and streamline the process of communicating volunteer opportunities and logistics. SignUp.com allows us to use a free web-based solution that is easily accessible for our school's parent population, and it makes our jobs as volunteer coordinators much more simple than if we were trying to maintain offline records.

Our PTO has used SignUp.com for over two years. As a nonprofit serving a local public school, we love that it is free for all of our parents who are trying to help our students and teachers. We use it to track volunteers for all of our projects. It is easy to copy/paste recurring shifts for jobs such as Media Center volunteers but we can also customize the shifts for specific days or alternate schedules. We like that volunteers can make comments for everybody to see (such as, "I can work this shift but will be 15 minutes late."). However, the biggest pro for us is the feature to "group" calendars together. We usually direct volunteers to the grouped URL, and people can then easily see all of the activities or events that are available for volunteering; we have calendars for Media Center, Cafeteria, Book Fairs, Fundraisers, and other special events. We have found that not having to promote separate URLs for each upcoming event has streamlined our volunteer communications and made it easier for our parents to find the task that best suits them for getting involved.

The mobile version of SignUp.com does not display the details very conveniently for users. For Book Fairs, we list the classes that are coming during each volunteer shift, and we often hear from volunteers who ask us when their child's class is coming because they cannot see the details for the shifts. It seems to require a lot of clicking/navigating to access the specific shift details on the mobile version.

Cherry K.
IB & AP Parent Volunteer Coordinator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Site to help with volunteer coordination!

Kommentare: I have been using Signup.com (formerly VoluneerSpot.com) for 9 years now in my volunteer role as the International Baccalaureate (IB) & Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Proctor Coordinator for our high school. It has been an excellent tool for me and I am most grateful to your team. Signup.com has allowed me to successfully help my kids’ school find parent proctors to help administer the IB and AP tests for the past 9 years. On an average, I needed to fill about 160 proctor spots every exam season which is over a 5-week period in the months of April and May. Signup.com allows me to connect with the parents effectively and efficiently months before the exam period starts. It also helps me manage with ease once the parents start signing up. I especially like the option of being able to lock dates to avoid parents arbitrarily canceling their spots the day before their assignment.

Ease of use; flexibility in setting up spots; option to lock signups; reports created especially the export feature; being able to monitor who has read the emails sent via the site; being able to send messages and invitations so easily - choose recipients

The limitation on the number of emails that you can upload all at once.

Antwort von SignUp.com

Thanks for your Good work supporting the IB and AP students, Cherry! We appreciate your generous feedback and loyalty to our service. For future reference, you may upload an email list of any size to a Contact List and then invite people to your SignUp directly from the Contact List. Thanks for your review!

Mira R.
Chief Volunteer Officer in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best tools ever for volunteer coordinators!

Kommentare: As a volunteer coordinator working with hundreds of volunteers 15 to 20 times a year, I treat it as a multi-use tool - a worksheet, a roster, a plan and a summary or report post-event. It makes managing volunteers on paper so easy. At a glance, I can see how many more I need and for what task, day or event.

1) intuitive 2) it doesn't ask for a lot of unnecessary info from volunteers 3) it's quick and easy to sign up large groups 4) you can attach a volunteer waiver with the paid subscriptions 5) you have the ability to print out a roster, a check-in form or a summary

A minor fix - I would just like to see the ability to use a single email address to sign up multiple groups. For example, a coach who signed up her track team to volunteer, can also use the same email address to sign up her youth church group for the same event. Right now, the same coach needs to use two different email addresses to be able to do that.

Paula K.
CEO & Founder in USA
Eventservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

I love SignUp.com because it helps our agency organize events and volunteers.

Kommentare: It give us a way to get reports for our events and help us give clear information to our volunteers. I understand the reason for changing the name. However, I like it when it was VolunteerSpot it helped my new volunteers find us easier.

How easy it is.

It is really nothing. I just did not like the name change from VolunteerSpot to SignUp. When it was VolunteerSpot it was easier for new volunteers to find us.

Eric N.
Volunteer/Events Manager in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really simple to use, both as a manager and from the volunteer side.

The ease of use. We have a wide range of volunteers with a wide range of computer skills. Everyone is able to sign up, and I have had nothing but positive feedback from our volunteers about SignUp.com. The automatic reminders are great, being able to fun reports with hours is really great for tracking volunteer hours. When I run into other volunteer managers looking for a new system, I always bring up SignUp.

I do wish it had volunteer profile pages. I know not having them is what makes it so easy to sign up, but as a manager I do wish I could gather some more info from our volunteers. Also if it could feed into our database, that would be nice. To be able to cross reference volunteers and donors would be great.

Judith W.
Volunteer & Board Member in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SignUp.com Saves My Sanity

Kommentare: I love SignUp.com! I coordinate volunteers of our local animal welfare agency and low-cost spay/neuter clinic to work our tent at the county fair. With 128 volunteer hours to fill, I know from experience that trying to fill all the slots is a nightmare without you guys. Thank you! You help me keep my sanity during the 9 days of our fair.

It was easy to upload volunteers from my contact list. Reminders are sent out automatically so I don't have to do it. I can see who is reading the emails I send. The messages sent using SignUp.com look much better than just sending a plain email. I am able to use sign-ups from previous years' events so I don't have to reinvent the wheel. Just update with the current calendar.

If I haven't used SignUp.com in a while, it takes me a few minutes to remember how to maneuver the program but once I get back into the rhythm of it, I'm good to go.

Antwort von SignUp.com

Thanks for your generous feedback, Judith and for your GOOD work with our furry friends!

Andrew B.

Show Up Improvement

Kommentare: It has helped our Latinos in Action Program here at Kearns High tremendously!
We do a lot of service projects, service activities, social and cultural activities as part of our class. Before, we would print out a sign Up sheet and pass it around the class. Students would only be able to sign up when they came to class and would forget they did. They would also have things come up and not tell me, which is infuriating.
Our show up rate was very low and not very good. We'd get 20 people to sign up and only 5-6 show up.
This past year, we switched to using Sign Up .com, and our show up rate has increased dramatically. Students can sign up when they see a new activity posted, get reminders and communicate if they can't make it anymore on their terms, which makes things so much easier for me as a teacher.
I have encouraged all Latinos in Action Programs to use it! I highly recommend it!

It is easy to use and very user friendly. The links make it easy to use and for students to access.

Sometimes I would get cancellations but students did not cancel.

Ashley R.
Educator in USA
Bibliotheken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for small organizations that want to give volunteers autonomy over scheduling

Kommentare: I've had a very positive experience with signup.com and I would recommend it to other people. The free version is definitely worth using and provides and affordable scheduling tool for a small organization.

This software allows users to set up schedules for people for any kind of projects that they want. My organization has used it organize young volunteers to assist us in events. They volunteers are given a link to the sign up site, which makes sure the only ones given the ability to sign up are volunteers we've chosen or that other volunteers have deemed qualified. The amount of control I have but the allowance for volunteer autonomy is very useful. It was saved me a huge amount of time scheduling.

I found it difficult to enter the scheduling I wanted too when the same event was occurring at different times. I think the user interface calendar needs to be more user friendly and less clunky.

Antwort von SignUp.com

Hi Ashley - Thanks for using SignUp and for taking the time to share your experience. We'd love to learn more about the activities you were scheduling and perhaps we can share some best practices to speed/simplify your planning and setup. Please contact Diana Schlott, our Customer Champion, the next time you're getting ready to plan a SignUp and she can assist. Diana can be reached at Support@SignUp.com. Thanks for your Good work in your community!

Sue C.
teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used this in my classroom mainly for parent teacher conferences. Once I had to be gone for a week from students so I was unable to send out regular paper notes. This is when I found Sign Up. I was able to send my parent conference notification and sign up list electronically. Within the week most parents had already signed up and I was ready for conferences though I had been away!

I loved this software because it allowed parents in my classroom to sign up for parent conferences, party items, and just overall information regarding special events in my classroom. Parents signed up for a time slot or an item to bring so that another parent would not sign up for the same item/time. It was so easy--no notes to send home, no reminders that had to be printed. Sign up even emailed the parents when their conference/item was due!! So easy!

It was a little difficult to figure out at first. It notified me that the invitation had been sent, but it did not always let me know when a parent signed up. Sometimes, I checked it periodically to make sure parents were signing up. Perhaps I was doing something wrong.

Patricia S.
Math Teacher/Coordinator in USA

Kommentare: Excellent!

Sign Up is relatively easy to use, but mostly it is such a time saver when trying to schedule an event with many people. At my school we have used it for parents to sign up for Parent/Teacher conferences. It saves all the back and forth of letting parents know when you are available, and letting them choose from what you have posted. I used it this past summer to schedule tutoring sessions. Instead of rattling of what days and times I was available (which would change every time someone signed up) they could just go in and check. Then Sign Up sends out emails both to the parents and myself a few days prior as a reminder. I have recommended a Sign Up to many other teachers, but nearly anyone could make use of it for a variety of tasks.

Only at the beginning, I was a little lost in finding my way around the site, but the help was quick, personal and very helpful in putting me on track.

Antwort von SignUp.com

Thanks, Patricia - we appreciate you sharing your experiences using SignUp and your positive review! Thanks for all you do for ALL the kids and have a wonderful school year!

Becky B.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great experience!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I’ve used SignUp to organize the appointments for my PTCs. I felt that it made everything run smoothly and that it took so much off my shoulders. I like the updates it sends to me as well as the reminders to the parents. It made a very tedious job run much more smoothly.
Thank you!

The ease of individuals signing up for an appointment time that worked well for them.

I had trouble with managing the slots when a parent emailed me about a needed change. I’m sure it’s possible, I just didn’t see how to do it easily.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for using SignUp and for taking the time to share your experience, Becky! To take some of the manual appointment management off your plate, we allow participants to change their own spots. (See https://signuphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202193314--How-do-I-make-changes-to-my-spots-or-cancel-my-shift-or-appointment-for-Participants) We'd love to share some best practices to speed up/simplify your process. Please contact Diana Schlott, our Customer Champion, the next time you're getting ready to plan a SignUp and she can assist. Diana can be reached at Support@SignUp.com. In the meantime, our Help Center also provides lots of useful info for organizers: https://signuphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200044579-I-am-an-Organizer-Coordinator-Teacher Thank you for all you do. We love our teachers! Tara Marketing Manager

Elise B.
cafe volunteer co-ordinator in Neuseeland
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

signup.com review

Kommentare: its great - it allows us to publish a roster in advance, and vary how many volunteers we would like each day. Then once we email the link to members, they can easily see which spots are available and commit to one.

the software's brilliant - I love it - thanks. I used it to manage a roster of cafe volunteers at my local ski club, Mt Cheeseman, New Zealand. Setting up the roster is straight-forward, and its really, really easy for club members to click on the link and choose a day to volunteer. The system then automatically sends them a reminder, and tells the administrator if anyone has cancelled. I liked that the administrator is the only one who sees people's email addresses, and that people signing-up to volunteer don't have to register or provide passwords to log-in or anything cumbersome like that - just name, email and phone number.

Editing the roster took a little bit more time to figure out than setting it up in the first place, but it was still easy

Amanda C.
Volunteer Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

We use it for our volunteer sign up for events!

Kommentare: It's quick, easy, detailed, and easy to share, access and edit. I am so thrilled to be able to use this software, it helps is tremendously when recruiting and setting up volunteers for our events.

We tend to have the same events every year so being able to copy then tweak the details the following week is amazing! The details, including dates, shift time, and descriptions do a great job of setting out volunteers up with all the info they will need pre-event. I like the export feature so I can go in a get all the details and set it up how I like in Excel.

We tried the updated version and we were unable to make the check in work for us for large groups - there was no easy way to edit if people brought more or less than the amount they said. I brought this to the attention of their Support Team and they were SO understanding and tried to give suggestions and be accommodating. They showed appreciation for the constructive criticism and stated they would work to improve this feature in the future.