Über SignUp.com

Kostenlose Online-Anmeldungen und Freiwilligenplanungslösungen für gemeinnützige Organisationen, Schulen, Kirchen, Teams, Unternehmen und viele mehr.

Erfahre mehr über SignUp.com

The quick and easy planning tools. The summary pages showing all who have signed up.

This can be confusing to some users and some others don't want to receive such things.

Bewertungen zu SignUp.com

4,9
4,9

SignUp.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 383 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SignUp.com bereits verwendet?

M. Elizabeth

Luis
Luis
Physical Security Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We utilize Sign Up for volunteers to schedule themselves for events.

Sign zip is great. The ability to publish a calendar and allow them to sign up for events that they are available for. You're able to create shifts and give them information in regards to the event. We love the abilities to automatically send out reminders to all those who sign up. Sign up truly makes it easy to schedule volunteers. Volunteer can also leave comments to ask questions. Overall Sign up is a great asset to any organization who utilizes volunteers.

I cannot think of any cons of this software. It has truly streamlined our volunteer process and makes their experience easy and friendly. They have enjoyed the ability to plan ahead and feel honored in the process.

Jennifer
Outreach Chair in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Signup.com for Volunteer and Donated Item Management

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I prefer this site to signup genius. I would love to use more of the features available under the paid version of the sulfur, but the cost of those features would not pay itself off for our small organization. The free version works well enough for us.

This site is great for creating sign ups for volunteers and donated items. The list are easy to set up on the web version. The sign-up list are archived and can be copied for future use, which is a huge time savings for planning future events! I love that the site automatically send an email three days before an event date to remind people of their commitment. It also provides the ability to mass email anyone on the sign-up list with any additional information about the event or need. I also use the mass email feature to think volunteers and donors at the end of the event. They also have the ability to link several sign-up list under one URL to be shared with the outside world, creating a one stop shop for sign-up list for a given organization.

Character spacing limits cause me to be creative when posting the sign-up list description and volunteer/donated item titles. The mobile version of the site is tricky to use, but on your phone, you can choose to view the desktop version for greater functionality.

President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Another Software to Get People to Sign Up for stuff

Kommentare: Used Sign Up for alot of stuff until I discovered Sign Up Genius. Sign Up doesn't have the bells and whistles, including collecting payment, like Sign Up Genius does. Sign Up would be great for the most simplistic of sign up lists; nothing to big or with too many selections/options to pick from. Wish the website site had more of a design. It's rather blank looking with just words,, not very appealing. But the functionality ultimately does what it says it will do (and for FREE) which is good all around.

You can easily transfer an event from one person to another person to be the owner of.

It doesn't have many special features and setting up repeating items is not as simple as it could be

Antwort von SignUp.com

Hi Kim - Thanks for being a leader at your school and for taking the time to share your feedback, For clarification, SignUp does allow you to collect funds on the site, and we know how important budgets are so we only pass on the processing fee and don't charge fees ourselves (unlike SignUp Genius charges.). I'm sorry we didn't make it more obvious, but we absolutely do offer a near-instant way to schedule a series of appointment spots - like for parent-teacher conferences, and to set up repeating schedules. Please click Help at the top of the site to learn how or to contact our support team. Since most parents (80%+) will be signing up on smartphones, our screens are designed and tested for clarity and user success. I hope you'll give us a try again in the future.

Janet
Senior Officer Internal Services in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Covid Mass Vaccination Centres - Rural Wales

Kommentare: Amazing! It was easy to set up, relatively inexpensive, great customer service. Our volunteers loved the phone app. What a system! If we were short of a volunteer to cover a shift at a particular centre we sent a message to the apps, it pinged on hundreds of phones and usually someone offered to fill the slot in seconds. Ours was one of the first counties in Wales to meet covid vaccination targets - ensuring there were enough wayfinder volunteers at each site to help process people safely was crucial to that success, and Sign Up ensured we could do it. Thank you!

Initially we tried tracking volunteer using spreadsheets and phone calls. Considering we had three vaccination sites across a rural area and a a very ambitious programme to vaccinate the population in a short timescale and had many hundreds of volunteers, we needed a system which offered effective scheduling, rapid communication and good reporting systems. Sign Up was the ONLY commercially available system to offer this for volunteers - HR software might have worked but was too expensive as it contained lots of features you do not need when mobilising volunteers.

Nothing! The software is perfect for the application it is designed for - mobilising and managing volunteering!

Kimberly
State Reporter in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Non Profits

Kommentare: This is the second year that we have utilized SignUp.com for our fund raiser gift wrap booth and it saves me the administrator so much time and energy as it is easy to use and easy to create. Our nontechnical members can use it and we are able to have instant, accurate information.

This software was easy to navigate as an administrator in developing the project, and extremely easy to use for our members - including those that have limited computer skills. It easily shows availability, provides reporting and updates immediately.

Still trying to get it to function on my cell phone for on the go updates. Would love an app for android.

Christa
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best customer service

Thank you so much! You all are amazing. I have been using you guys for a couple years instead of sign up genius because you are so much easier to use. Wasn't thrilled with the ads and the price to get rid of them but responding back within an hour regarding my problem was unbelievable. Worth $99. Thank you!

The price to get rid of the ads is a little pricey but the customer service response is worth the money. They are so responsive.

Sharyn
Administrative Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful program

Kommentare: We are using SignUp.com for lots of things, mostly tracking events and volunteer opportunities that are available to our students. It has been a great time saver and better option for us.

We can post signups for our students and easily keep track of volunteer opportunities and events. Love that they receive multiple email reminders for the slots they have signed up for.

Not incredibly user friendly; took me a while to get the hang of it but i'm good now.

Elizabeth
Team Captain in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Great Product, reduces administrative burdens

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Members of our team can sign up for assignments online. Options are available to allow members to view others signed up. The report generator is very helpful. This product has streamlined a process which in the past was prone to many errors and much effort. One of the best online support teams.

None that I can think of. If an question arises it is quickly answered by the support team.

Keith
Registrar in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SignUp Review

Kommentare: It has been very good easy to use and functions well

Their free version was simple to use and met our requirements for volunteer signups for our large events.

No major cons currently encountered as of this writing

maria del carmen
Senior Support Pricing in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Successful Events!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This was my first event, and it was fantastic! everybody was clear in how to sign in, write what they will bring to the event, they were able to write suggestions. The daily updates from Sgn Up where fantactic reminders for me.

It is very easy to work on. Very clear to see who was attending to the event.

I like everything! I don't really have anything negative to say.

Eric
Teacher in USA

They've been my #1 choice as a teacher for several years. Fast help response. Will use again!

I love the service and how it shows status in real time, and parents like the flexibility to rearrange appointments at will. The reminders are a very good thing, and I had zero unannounced no-shows at any appointment. The notification options for participants, being able to send a link in email AND post a button to my website was brilliant. I think I caught every parent I needed to see, and others clearly knew they had the option to meet with me if they wished.

I use the free service and am unlikely to purchase an upgrade at this time. (I only benefit your company in terms of eyeballs and awareness as my students families sign in, and as I recommend your site to other teaching colleagues.) In order for me to continue to be a devotee of SignUp.com, I need an easier and more obvious way to find the list of parents who signed up with the field that shows who their child is in my class. With today's blended families, parent last names are not an indicator of who their child is. As a middle school teacher with 100+ student on my rosters, I need a fast way to see who the adult is that has made the appointment, as well as who is the child they are coming to consult about. I bounced around your multiple list views and reports before contacting Help. Their response was very swift, (yay!), but the answer was not self-evident to me as a user: I needed to pull up a Check-In report, and there I would at last find the students names shows, as long as I checked the show extra fields box when requesting the report. All told, I figured out the answer over the course of a couple of afternoons, but I admit I was getting frustrated. When I told this to SignUp customer service, the were back to me within minutes and expressed they would look into how to make it more intuitive in the future. One can't beat their responsiveness!

Cherry
IB & AP Parent Volunteer Coordinator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Site to help with volunteer coordination!

Kommentare: I have been using Signup.com (formerly VoluneerSpot.com) for 9 years now in my volunteer role as the International Baccalaureate (IB) & Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Proctor Coordinator for our high school. It has been an excellent tool for me and I am most grateful to your team. Signup.com has allowed me to successfully help my kids’ school find parent proctors to help administer the IB and AP tests for the past 9 years. On an average, I needed to fill about 160 proctor spots every exam season which is over a 5-week period in the months of April and May. Signup.com allows me to connect with the parents effectively and efficiently months before the exam period starts. It also helps me manage with ease once the parents start signing up. I especially like the option of being able to lock dates to avoid parents arbitrarily canceling their spots the day before their assignment.

Ease of use; flexibility in setting up spots; option to lock signups; reports created especially the export feature; being able to monitor who has read the emails sent via the site; being able to send messages and invitations so easily - choose recipients

The limitation on the number of emails that you can upload all at once.

Antwort von SignUp.com

Thanks for your Good work supporting the IB and AP students, Cherry! We appreciate your generous feedback and loyalty to our service. For future reference, you may upload an email list of any size to a Contact List and then invite people to your SignUp directly from the Contact List. Thanks for your review!

Eric
Volunteer/Events Manager in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really simple to use, both as a manager and from the volunteer side.

The ease of use. We have a wide range of volunteers with a wide range of computer skills. Everyone is able to sign up, and I have had nothing but positive feedback from our volunteers about SignUp.com. The automatic reminders are great, being able to fun reports with hours is really great for tracking volunteer hours. When I run into other volunteer managers looking for a new system, I always bring up SignUp.

I do wish it had volunteer profile pages. I know not having them is what makes it so easy to sign up, but as a manager I do wish I could gather some more info from our volunteers. Also if it could feed into our database, that would be nice. To be able to cross reference volunteers and donors would be great.

Sandy
Volunteer Coordinator in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Boon for Volunteer Organizations.

Kommentare: I am technically challenged and there are many instances where I need to ask for help. The SignUp team is quick to respond and provide clarity in their responses.

It is easy to use and I appreciate that SignUp automatically contacts my users with reminders and if there are any changes

The advertisements that we realize is necessary since this is a free tool. We can get it advertisement free and might do that in the future. Covid has limited our resources.

Antwort von SignUp.com

Sandy, thank you for taking the time to write a review for SignUp. It's so great to hear that you find our volunteer management software easy to use and our customer support team quickly responsive. We're proud to power the GOOD work of volunteer coordinators like yourself! Tara M. SignUp Marketing Manager

Sue
teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used this in my classroom mainly for parent teacher conferences. Once I had to be gone for a week from students so I was unable to send out regular paper notes. This is when I found Sign Up. I was able to send my parent conference notification and sign up list electronically. Within the week most parents had already signed up and I was ready for conferences though I had been away!

I loved this software because it allowed parents in my classroom to sign up for parent conferences, party items, and just overall information regarding special events in my classroom. Parents signed up for a time slot or an item to bring so that another parent would not sign up for the same item/time. It was so easy--no notes to send home, no reminders that had to be printed. Sign up even emailed the parents when their conference/item was due!! So easy!

It was a little difficult to figure out at first. It notified me that the invitation had been sent, but it did not always let me know when a parent signed up. Sometimes, I checked it periodically to make sure parents were signing up. Perhaps I was doing something wrong.

Elise
cafe volunteer co-ordinator in Neuseeland
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

signup.com review

Kommentare: its great - it allows us to publish a roster in advance, and vary how many volunteers we would like each day. Then once we email the link to members, they can easily see which spots are available and commit to one.

the software's brilliant - I love it - thanks. I used it to manage a roster of cafe volunteers at my local ski club, Mt Cheeseman, New Zealand. Setting up the roster is straight-forward, and its really, really easy for club members to click on the link and choose a day to volunteer. The system then automatically sends them a reminder, and tells the administrator if anyone has cancelled. I liked that the administrator is the only one who sees people's email addresses, and that people signing-up to volunteer don't have to register or provide passwords to log-in or anything cumbersome like that - just name, email and phone number.

Editing the roster took a little bit more time to figure out than setting it up in the first place, but it was still easy

Amy
Office Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Volunteer Management Tool!

Kommentare: We no longer use paper sign up sheets!!

SignUp.com makes managing all of our church volunteers incredibly easy. The best part is reminder emails are sent directly from them so we don't have to worry about it!

SignUp.com does automatically sign people up to receive a weekly news email and users have to be sure to un-select the box so they don't receive this. This can be confusing to some users and some others don't want to receive such things!

Antwort von SignUp.com

Thanks for sharing your generous feedback, Amy - it's a privilege to help people-power your Good work! Paper-free is a fantastic achievement -- good for everyone & our planet!

Karl
Director of Advancement in USA
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SignUp is so helpful!

Kommentare: It makes my job of finding volunteer staff much easier.

I thoroughly enjoy using SignUp for finding volunteers for a concession stand we run at the Nebraska State Fair. It lets me know who has signed up, sends reminders to them and a summary for the week. I also like the message feature as it enables us to get in touch with all of our workers efficiently. Thank you for making this available to us

Some of my volunteers could not figure out how to sign up or delete a sign up they had made. I believe it was user inexperience.

Antwort von SignUp.com

Karl, We're so happy to hear that SignUp makes your job of finding volunteer staff for your concession stand easier! Here's a help article for participants regarding the signup process - please feel free to share this link with any volunteers that have questions about signing up. It includes a video to walk them through it. https://signuphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202401360-Help-I-am-trying-to-sign-up-but-can-t-What-should-I-do- Our support staff can also be reached at support@signup.com, if participants need further assistance or have other questions about how to use our platform. (Typical response is within an hour, during business hours.) Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! Tara M. SignUp Marketing Manager

2nd Grade Classroom Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

As a teacher I use this product to get parents to sign up for parent teacher conferences.

I especially like that reminders are sent out to parents. I no longer have parents forgetting to come to a conference. I also really like that parents can easily follow the link sent out without having to sign in to the site. My previous sign ups are also saved and this allows me to look back to see who signed up. Parents are also able to change their sign up times without me having to get involved. It is a super fair way do conference sign ups and it makes my life so much easier.

At this point I do not have anything that I do not like. Since I do not use the site all the time it takes me a few minutes each time to get used to things again. However, it is easy enough to figure out and I have not had any problems getting around the site and getting the job done that I need to do. Thank you.

Keri
Teacher in USA

SignUP is an EXCELLENT system for coming alongside a teacher to setup meeting and events.

Kommentare: TIME saved....many steps are bypassed on the teacher's part when using SignUp, so the relief of not having to send home hard copy letters requesting a parent to list their "top 3 dates available," then having to place parents into a schedule, resend a letter home to parents, etc.... So much TIME saved on teachers' parts. Thank you SignUp.com staff!!! You are so appreciated!

The task of scheduling my parent-teacher conferences was less challenging, and actually gave the parent "buy-in," holding the students' parents accountable to their own date and time choice, rather than the teacher assigning the parent "a date!" Also, the reminders sent out by SignUp to parents...great help!

The technology aspect allows the parent "an out" for attending with a simple "click " on a device, the parent can cancel, switch times, etc. My schedule seemed to change a few times in the '11th hour.'

Jenie
Public Relations Coordinator in USA
Bibliotheken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Organizing volunteers for Library Book Sale with ease

Kommentare: The product is easy to setup and our volunteers find it simple to use. We have been using this service for 3 years and have found it to be a BIG time saver. We shotgun out an email through sign-up.com to all of our registered volunteers. They can go the the sign-up area and choose which shifts they wish to volunteers. We have an active record of our volunteers spots that are filled and the volunteer receives a reminder email a few days before their volunteer shift. The biggest benefit is that I can clone previous events where we typically have the same need for volunteers. Simply change the dates for the event and all of the open shifts are automatically placed into the cloned event. WOW! Love this service!

The best thing about this product is that it is SO easy to use and setup. Our volunteers enjoy the ease of online sign-ups and the helpful reminders when their shift is near.

I love everything about the service. I have nothing negative to share.

Linda
Project Graduation Chairperson in USA

Great Experience

Kommentare: I had all my information about the volunteers in one place. To be able to click a few buttons and send out a mass email was wonderful.

Thank you for creating this perfect way to communicate in the digital age we live in. Setting up the requests and having people sign up by attaching a link in an email was so easy and extremely helpful. We started using the services last year and everything is executed perfectly. To be able to send the group a quick note of thanks after the event and have everyones email addresses at the click of a button couldn't have been easier. We will continue to use for any and all events we need help with.

Nothing. We have used SignUp for volunteers and donations over the last 2 years. Everyone has responded well and the software has been very user friendly.

Lori
Finance Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SignUp.com

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with signup.com and it has saved us time and money not having to utilize staff on the phone or using the mail.

We do two major fundraisers and a number of concert and other events during the year that we use volunteers for. We started using signup.com about 3 or 4 years ago and it has worked very well for our needs. It keeps our volunteer information in one place and is flexible enough for us to use for various types of events. The set up is easy and once your volunteer's information is in the system it is easy to send out invitations and confirmations for volunteering opportunites.

It had a small learning curve, but once you have set up an event and figured out the process it works easily.

Ellen
teacher in USA

This program has made scheduling Parent Teacher Conferences easy.

Kommentare: I spent less time setting up appointments. I have a record of the schedule.

This program is such a great time saver. As a teacher, I have so much grading and planning to do for my students and setting up the conferences used to take so much time away from these essentials. Now, I can schedule conferences without the back and forth communications that used to be the norm with the traditional paper scheduling. Now participants can switch spots without having to contact me. I really like the updates about who has signed up so I can email parents the link again when they have not yet set up their appointment for a conference. Therefore, this program has been a great convenience and I won't go back to paper schedules.

Each slot has to be individually set up rather than being able to put in a timeframe with a start and end time that self populates the time slots.

Gigi
Resort Services Manager in USA

This is great for the organizer and for the volunteers! So easy to use!

Ease of use, even for non tech-savvy folks. Once it's set up for the season you don't need to do anything else with it -- just let your volunteers go! You and they get reminders.

Only con is that calendar sometimes takes a long time to load. Otherwise, I have NO COMPLAINTS with this software.