Über Bizzabo

Bizzabo ist die Nummer 1 der Eventmanagement-Software. Die Events-Cloud bietet Event-Registrierung, Event-App, Event-Marketing und vieles mehr!

Erfahre mehr über Bizzabo

The feature that I like about this tool is its network as an event platform so people can access it easily.

This tool is easy to use, but sometimes it is difficult to understand to operate it (I got a few complaints from my event participants) so it needs an update.

Bewertungen zu Bizzabo

Bizzabo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 128 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bizzabo bereits verwendet?

Molly
Molly
Director, Events in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic!

As an event manger for a large non-profit, we were desperately in need of an updated ticketing and registration site for our 100+ regionally and nationally and nationally hosted events per year. We needed something that staff members would feel comfortable with and could pick up without extra training/coding/website knowledge. We did our due diligence, looking into about a dozen platforms before narrowing down to our top three for sales pitches, trial accounts, etc. In the end, we chose Bizzabo and couldn't be more thrilled with our decision. Their software is simple and easy to use, yet robust and meets all of our needs. The sites are clean and modern looking. The app build is quick and seamless in how it works with the website, not needing to duplicate copy or set up a separate experience. This was a huge time and cost saver for us. Perhaps most importantly, their customer support is unparalleled; this includes their customer success managers and their web support team. Both have taken the time to get to know us personally and as an organization, and keep our needs and parameters in mind. They are quick, responsive, incredibly kind, and knowledgeable in their product. I could truly write pages on how valuable their customer support team is. I sing Bizzabo's praises any chance I get.

I wish there was a way to accept onsite payment. I want to acknowledge that Bizzabo was upfront with us during the contracting stage that this wasn't something they offered, as their services are largely pre-event focused (ticketing, registration, etc). We absolutely knew this wasn't included, but my wishful thinking is that it did exist.

Shirli
Director of Corporate Events in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great event platform

Kommentare: This platform to fits all of my needs for the annual conference I plan and execute. This is my 5th year using Bizzabo and I am constantly approached by the competitors, but I can plan my budget around the cost and not worry or be surprised by hidden fees and services. I will continue to be a fan of Bizzabo.

As a corporate event planner, I find this platform easy to use, has beautiful design options I can work around to make my website pop. I love the ease of use and technical support when needed. I am constantly approached by the competitors, but I can plan my budget around the cost and not worry or be surprised by hidden fees and services.

There is very little to complain about, the only thing I would love to see, is an option or link to pay later via credit card.

Kristine
Events and Special Projects Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review of Bizzabo Platform/Products

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think overall, the website building, registration, and ticketing tools are quite good and at the right price point for our team. Customer service was lacking for some time in the beginning; however, it has improved. Now that we have a reliable account manager, our tickets get addressed in a timely fashion. Our current account manager is flexible and works with our needs and constraints.

The ease and user-friendly nature of setting up event websites. It allows for many customizations and integrations and the ability to duplicate events.

The webinar / "Zoom" platform Bizzabo launched had many technical glitches initially, leaving us not to trust this feature. We were hoping to do away with our Zoom licenses and use the Bizzabo "Zoom" platform; however, because of distrust in the product, our staff is too nervous/distrustful to utilize it.

Emma
COO in Singapur
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bizzabo from an EO's POV

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Happy with the product, customer team are nice but not based in Asia and turn around time can be slow which causes problems when onsite with an event.

easy to use and set up from marketing, to registration to event communication and information.

turn around on getting fixes for programming bugs is very slow and sometimes not possible for some critical errors eg. if a speaker has changed jobs since they spoke at your previous event, the system will pull their old job and not dynamically update so they are listed incorrectly.

Masud
Human Resource Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Everything You Need For Event Planning and Management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like that Bizzabo makes event management easy Everything from booking payment and marketing events is made easy by Bizzabo The software comes with great video conferencing features

All about Bizzabo has been smooth and no issues at all.

Stephanie
Stephanie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great platform for events that meets our requirements

Kommentare: We saved a ton of time thanks to the platform's automated reminder emails for forthcoming events, and the ability to collect payments in one place made it a no-brainer. The fact that it's simple to use and can be tailored to your needs means that your website won't seem like every other Eventbrite-style site.

We've been able to host easily-updatable websites, design our own event platform, accept payments, track registrations, and integrate with Salesforce all with the help of the Bizzabo platform, which is incredibly user-friendly and has excellent customer service.

We don't have many complaints regarding Bizzabo. We've been asked to consider switching platforms on multiple occasions, but we've always been happy with our current setup.

Jade
CEO in USA
Kapitalmärkte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DealCatalyst Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: In the first 1.5 years, we experienced many software and hardware failures that severely impacted our business. Based on feedback we provided, we have seen an improvement in both. We appreciate that there is always a U.S. based person /account rep to work with us.

The attentiveness of the product support and customer service teams. Very dedicated to our partnership.

Development timelines and promises never seem to materialize. Many features we have asked for since inception in 2022 are still not available.

Rachel
Production Manager, Physical Events in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Product, Could be Better

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It's easy to register and view/manage registrations. Appreciate the ability to transfer, cancel, refund, and upgrade tickets with ease. Creating our own registration form is useful!

Customer service could be improved. I've found myself waiting an extended period of time for answers without following up from the service representative.

Leo
Director of Operations in Israel
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bizzabo: A good event management platform

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Bizzabo has a number of excellent features, the main one being allowing for a custom payment processor (meaning they don't force you to use Stripe). Ticketing, registration, agenda embeds onto our website was easy and the embeds themselves are high quality and highly customizable.

Ticketing is quite restrictive, not giving too much flexibility for ticket add-ons, and promo codes are quite rigid as well.

Keith
Director in UK
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Conference Streaming and Hybrid Events

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

We've used Bizzabo for quite a number of years and the latest streaming platform built into the package works flawlessly. We've run hundreds of sessions and numerous concurrent streams for different conference tracks with little difficulty. The setup is straight forward and easy to use and also when working in the hybrid world easy to modify.

Would be good to be a bit more flexible on streaming times with hybrid events. Sessions don't always start on time and can drift quite a bit in a day. The 20 min post session end cut off is sometime problematic.

Corporate Events Manager - Technical in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great website builder, but some issues

Kommentare: In a word, mixed. We have been with Bizzabo for several years, and have experienced a variety of issues, however the majority of these have now been resolved, but we have still seen some pop up. Customer Support are always quick to respond and help where thy can.

Website builder, drag and drop functionality is easy to use. Can be extended with CSS and JavaScript to create great looking and very functional events, but with some limitations

Innovation is a bit behind the curve, and there are some technical difficulties occasionally which have impacted our events, as well as reporting not being quite as effective as I would like

Dilia
operations associate director in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great product

Kommentare: great and smooth

the team is highly responsive and very supportive with customizations

some features we would love to have - more felixibility with customization on the the agenda and homepages/ better system for duplicating sponsors so we dont have to enter that in manually each time if multiple pages have similar content

Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great event platform

Kommentare: Huge time saver and therefore a money saver - the tedious tasks that one would have to deal with on other website platforms are no longer a problem and one can really focus on generating revenue.

The back end is extremely easy to use and well automated. It has saved me so much time to focus on other marketing tasks. The front end has some great design options that are perfect for our events. The support team is always very helpful.

There are some limitations due to us being a South African run company like only having one currency per site available however they have been very helpful in making this work for us and coming up with solutions that work. Any limitations that we have had were addressed and are no longer a problem.

Esther
Senior Manager in Hongkong
Zeitung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great support from Bizzabo customer success manager

Kommentare: We received great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He gave good suggestions and tips on how to utilize the platform. This actually shows Bizzabo not only focus on how much we are going to spend with them but added a human touch that they care if our event success or not.

They provide 1 stop solution for events from in-person to hybrid.

Their speaker portal can be complicated for those who are not familiar with tech.

Anat
Head of operation in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bizzabo- the platform that every organisation should use!

Kommentare: We couldn't organize our event without Bizzabo! This easy-to-use platform enabled us to build the event's website, including ticketing. Mostly, thanks to Bizzabo, participants were able to communicate and engage before, during and even after the event. Further, the costumer service is OUTSTANDING! Bizzabo team responded promptly and effectively and we were able to provide the best service/ answers to our participants thanks to Bizzabo team! We highly recommend any business to use Bizzabo!

We had a temporary problem sending e-mails via Bizzabo, but it was solved after 24 hours.

Szilvia
Szilvia
Senior Account Manager in Kroatien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The right tool for event organization

- easy handling, customer-friendly platform - website editor & mobile app - quick and high-level assistance of customer support - what is important in organizing and executing a successful event (setting up an event website, communication with potential attendees, building a community, managing registration, etc) are easy to accomplish and require less efforts from human resources thanks to this amazing software/tool/platform - continuous improvement of its features

Obviously, there are some limitations in the customization of some elements, as in most of the softwares/tools. However, I have a very good experience with the customer support at Bizzabo, as in such cases they offered some alternative ways to find a solution to my problem/issue, etc. They have never left me alone with unsolved issues, and I really appreciate their quick and high-level support and assistance.

Alvaro
Event manager in Spanien
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bizzabo makes my events management easy

The platform is user-friendly, it has a lot of features to cover most of your needs when it comes to event organisation and the customer support is responsive and friendly. They keep improving their service and keep listening any feedback you can provide. I'm excited to work closer together and keep growing.

I couldn't really mention anything, I'm very satisfied.

Sudhanshu
Senior Associate in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for your event needs

Kommentare: Impressed and look forward to future engagements.

Its Customer centred approach and design.

Nothing in particular, we've had a really comfortable time with them thus far.

Eef
Eef
Director in Niederlande
Verpackung und Container, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool

Kommentare: It is a complete system. Finance, planning, website and App! What more do you want?

User friendly and a great back office system. I use it now for 2 years and it makes our work as congress organizer easy.

Sometimes they let their IT people design the system. But they are not congress organizers

james
Founder in Spanien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We want this to be all it claims to be

Kommentare: So far a unique platform. We wanted to integrate our CRM, Marketing emails, websites, ticketing and get a event app. Bizzabo ticked all of the boxes in theory. However having used some of the features such as CRM and Marketing, think its more appropriate that they do not use the term " CRM " as its a contact database only. There are no CRM functions.
The real downside to this is the marketing emails element- you can send emails and upload lists but you cannot export or see who is opening/clicking or unsubscribing. Any event organiser requires this - it is a core need and makes you wonder if they really understand their customers market.
If you need a website and ticketing and a App, they seem good at this. They are also good at developing new elements for you on the spot - which is incredibly helpful but also makes you feel like the offering isnt quite finished and their clients are a testing bed to identify and create features that should have been there in the first place. We would like to see this work and support innovation. None the less without facilitating the core needs of a organiser from a marketing and CRM side, the price tag is unjustifiable and the advertising misleading until those features are fully implemented.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bizzabo is continuously improving

Kommentare: Bizzabo works well for our event needs. The company is becoming much more adaptable and taking on client feedback to improve the site functionality. Customer service has also improved with good communication to help support us.

Customer support has improved greatly over the last year, with much faster responses to issues and queries.

Flexibility of the site - which is something I know Bizzabo are working on

Stella
Student in Deutschland
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great help for planning and executing our first event!

The team at Bizzabo was always very helpful and supported us a lot (They also understand the value of good customer service, which is a big reason we're with them!). We used the software for our ticketing system, the organization of attendee data and emails. The landing pages have a great look and feel with easy backend editing and tracking capabilities. We really liked the simplicity and ease that it provides to help our attendees network.

We needed to purchase another software/hardware for the event to give our tickets out as badges. We mentioned this point to Bizzabo and they explained that their already working on cooperations to make the experience as a consumer even more easier.

Lloyed
Co-founder in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Bizzabo is the Best Way Manage the Entire Value Chain for Your Ticket Holder in One Place

Kommentare: Managing ticket sales was a pain a few years ago when eventbrite etc. popped up. Today's that's not the pain. Today's pain is understanding the entire value chain of your ticket holder and driving ticket sales. Bizzabo helps you manage the entire customer relationship from the the time they hit the website (Bizzabo) to buying a ticket (Bizzabo) to retargeting (Bizzabo) to continuous engagement before, during and after the event (Bizzabo app and crm). Their customer service is second to none - the email retargeting alone quadrupled conversions. And there is no other ticketing provider on the market that enables you to manage the entire value chain for the ticket holder. While we are tech savvy event organizers, 80% of the market isn't. Using a product for web management, a product for email and crm, a product for retargeting, a product for ticket sales etc. and tying them all together is a COLOSSAL PAIN. Bizzabo brings it all together in one place. End of the day If you don't understand the customer from the time they hit your site, you can't maximize value to them as well as maximize ticket sales.

Kaylee
Marketing Operations in Malaysia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Overall OK

Many features are available and keep upgrading

Not so user friendly, bit confusing and not so straight forward especially when it comes to exporting the registration list.

Sherine
Event Producer and Project Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience Overall

Kommentare: Our team was pleasantly surprised and impressed at how well Bizzabo worked for their needs and created a seamless experience to transition from an in-person to a hybrid event.

Setting up the registration site was a user-friendly experience, and I also received excellent customer support from the Bizzabo Customer Success Manager throughout the process.

Although the tech support team was helpful, it would have been great to have a direct number or chat feature available on the Bizzabo site for immediate answers instead of only an email address for support.