Über Employee Navigator

Employee Navigator ist eine Software für Sozialleistungen, HR und Compliance für Broker-Unternehmen und ihre Kundschaft.

Erfahre mehr über Employee Navigator

There is a lot of customization that can be done, and a lot of reports that you can pull. It also seems to integrate with a lot of carrier enrollment systems - that is a huge plus.

Bewertungen zu Employee Navigator

Employee Navigator hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 144 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Employee Navigator bereits verwendet?

Mark
Mark
VP in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Employee Naviator is hard to beat... but could be slightly better for brand new users

Kommentare: Employee Navigator is the Microsoft for employee benefit management. There isn't a setup or situation that this software can't handle. Being one of the largest software solutions of this space, its already connect to tons of insurance companies. It feeds data instantly and stays up to date as data changes. Portals include, other vendors, broker, employer and employees. This makes it easy to keep good communications.

I love how this software is built for any situation. Crossing state lines, different pay rates, different classes, different plans offerings and on and on....

As a brand new user, you will feel overwhelmed creating you new groups. The new user training/tutorials could be a little better. Make the training more predominant to new users. Also, offer 24 hour coaching for those learning the system for the first time.

Geneva
Client Relations Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Benefit Administration System Ever!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Employee Navigator has been a job saver. I would not have continued in my current role if we had not implemented Employee Navigator.
The time it takes to complete an OE close out has been cut down from 1-2 days to less than an hour.
I used to spend a week or more on ACA reporting for just one client. This year I completed the ACA reporting for 3 clients in less than an hour.
Employee Navigator has made my work so much more efficient. Thank you!

The support we received when we first started building our clients on Employee Navigator was amazing. The builders were patient, knowledgeable and provided great instruction. The on-demand training is great for when we need to refer back to something or need to build something for the first time.

I often have trouble finding information on the Help Center, but it's probably user error. I can always reach out to the Support Center and a very helpful tech will send me the information I need.

Denise
Sr. HR Consultant in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dashboard and reminders not so great

Kommentare: I wish it was more exception based action oriented vs you having to log in daily to see if you have to do something. The Wall notifications don't tell you if you have to act, but just that something happened. You don't know if it is a benign notification or actionable until you poke around in the software and figure out if something needs done, it doesn't tell you What needs done.

Overall layout is fresh looking and has functions that act as a wizard to walk you through adding a new employee or termination.

Notifications and when to take action. Awful experience. We didn't know to approve insurance for an employee after they made changes, nothing notified us clearly that we had to act so the employee ended up getting denied benefits being past the open enrollment period. EOIs pending is not helpful since we can't take action until there is approval or denial. This section should alert there is approval.or denial. It is completely docsonnected from the process, you have to wait for an email then just know to go in and change the setting. Otherwise, you constantly have this long list of EOIs pending that you can't act on but it constantly makes you think you have outstanding items.

Cindy
Technology Manager in USA

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love working in a system that does everything that you need to do your job. They have a Knowledge Base available to research any topic you need. They have a little HELP button that stays on your screen. If you need help on anything you just type in a word or two and it takes you to an article on that subject and gives you several options. There is also a university on-line that offers very informative, easy learning to do your job. Also they offer Webinars all the time to keep you updated and in the know. And every 2 years they have a three day conference that is full of information, learning, socializing and fun. It is really nice to meet the people who work at EN and put a face with a name. Very professional!

Love the reporting. So many ways to run a report and get what you need. Also love Customer Support. Everyone is so professional and knowledgeable and patient with you.

PTO section. Haven't mastered that part yet. But I know that the Help Desk is there to help me when and if I need them.

RuthAnn
Administrative Secretary in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Employee Navigator - we LOVE it!

Kommentare: We have solved the business problem of making small errors with data. In the past, we were looking at paper applications and putting the data in the Carrier portals. It is so easy to misspell a name, or not know how to spell a name based on the poor handwriting, but this is no longer a problem since the new hire employees are putting the data in themselves. It has also solved a problem with being able to easily run reports. The payroll deduction calculation is invaluable to our clients. We also use a report to cross-check enrollments with the current invoice produced from the Carriers. Open Enrollment changes have never been easier to track.

I love that all enrollments and terminations are paperless and EASY to capture.

Sometimes, the data on the timeline is a little hard to cipher. When I click on the 3 dots to see when the effective date is, sometimes it is hard to understand what the situation is. If there is one thing I wish to see an improvement on, it is the timeline and how the data is displayed. Everything else is amazing and wonderful!

Brian
Managing Partner Benefits Broker in USA

Best System for Group Health Insurance

Kommentare: We have been using Employee Navigator for close to 10 years. We were not disappointed with our choice, nor were our clients.

This system is superior when it comes to general benefits administration. Employee Navigator can handle the most complex of builds since it is a very customizable platform. Businesses love how quickly we can get it setup and love integrations back to payroll. A seamless system for users and HR alike.

Although not their core feature, spending some more time on Onboarding (digital I9, and type in forms), as well as their Time and Attendance modules would be beneficial to invest in.

Jake
Benefits Analyst in USA

EN Review

Kommentare: Overall it has been great learning and using EN. We often tell our clients it's the "Ferrari" of ben. admin systems and that's because we believe it is. We believe that they have put in the time and research to put out a quality product that, especially for the cost, is great for us and our clients to use. While the system can't do everything, it can do a lot of things and makes administering benefits easier.

I love the ease of use. As a non-IT professional, it was easy to learn and is easy to build our groups.

It is a "rules" based system, so there are some functions EN cannot do for what we need.

Angie
Benefit Analyst in USA
Versicherung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

I Use Employee Navigator daily, and love the ease of use!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love using Employee Navigator, and have gotten many positive responses from HR Administrators using it, as well.

Friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable support team; ease of use; system is easy to navigate through, with so many tools at your fingertips to make benefits management much easier.

There are no cons that I can think of. I highly recommend it!

R. Brent
R. Brent
Chief Executive Officer / Consultant in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great User Experience and consistently progressing.

Kommentare: Affordable option that scales our systems and make it convenient for our clients.

Ease of use, constantly upgrading and user friendly. Ability to run multiple reports are amazing at the employer level. The Wall feature allows us to monitor daily activity from a single screen so ability to manage multiple clients is built in.

The cost increases substantially each year although still a great value. No integration with 401(k) benefits.

Lisa
Account Manager in USA

Great Benefit Management Portal

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is failry easy to use and the support is great if you get in a bind

There are sw limitations i cant think off the top of my head, i dont love the way wall feeds set up i think cumbersome and complicated- and they are so important

Trina
Employee Navigator Specialist in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Employee Navigator is an excellent software program!

Kommentare: Our company has been using Employee Navigator for about 6 years now and we couldn't be more pleased with the product! It is a true time saver and the carrier integrations are a HUGE part of that. I would highly recommend this product if you're looking for a great Ben Admin software!

One of the things I like about Employee Navigator is it's ease of use (very user friendly). Most importantly though is the fact that the staff at Employee Navigator is second to none in customer service! They have very experienced, knowledgeable staff that is always eager to help and walk you through any questions you might have. You actually get to talk to a REAL, LIVE person! You don't get sent to a voice mail or have to talk to a robot that makes you punch in a bunch of numbers before you get to talk to a real person!

The only thing Employee Navigator might improve on is some of their onboarding processes. However, I must say that they are ALWAYS willing to listen to their brokers and take their suggestions and are constantly improving that side of the product.

Lisha
Benefit Systems Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great system for managing benefits online and user friendly for HR Staff

Kommentare: I have worked with Employee Navigator since 2017 as a Benefits Analyst setting up the software for enrollments and benefits management. This is a great system for administering benefits, setting up electronic data interface (EDI) with carriers (including 834 reports built by the user), managing ACA, PTO, and OnBoarding. Clients can also integrate their payroll vendors, Cobra and FSA Administrators with Navigator. Their help desk system is run very well and you typically have an answer back within 24 hours, or at least a follow-up if the issues is still being researched. It was an easy system for me to learn as well, but I did have experience with similar products prior to using this software.

Ease of use. Solutions for many types of insurance products. Knowledgeable staff. Help Center "Community" of users is a great resource for workarounds and other information.

There are some limitations with particular plan features (like any software). Some aspects of the reporting system are limiting as well. They do have suggestion section in their help center for software updates you wish to see.

Deborah
HR Technology Specialist in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best of Breed Benefits Solution

Kommentare: Employee Navigator has allowed our agency to build and deliver an easy to use benefit management system with HRIS capabilities for our clients timely and efficiently. The customizable site allows us to build a system that is client specific to their needs and process. We are able to scale the technology to the small and middle markets which allows them the ability to improve the user experience and overall efficiencies for HR.

Ease of use and user friendly New hires enrolled easily Ability to compare plans, benefits and costs/contributions Monitor deadlines,OE and enrollment status Payroll integration Carrier data connections Reporting capabilities and the ad hoc reporting functionality HRIS capabilities, onboarding, documents storage and management Customizable rule based system Support provided by Employee Navigator

Limited PTO functionality Voluntary benefits can be troublesome to manage around EOI Defined contributions limited functionality

Adam
President in USA

The most flexible and scalable HRIS platform on the market.

Employee Navigator has allowed me to build and scale a benefits consulting agency from the ground-up with incredible ease. This is highly flexible software that allows my team to deploy and customize employer HRIS portals in less than a day's time. You'd be hard-pressed to find a software company that is as dedicated to user feedback as Employee Navigator. The team is continually reinvesting in developing and rolling out new features and updates multiple times per year. I research multiple platforms each year and have yet to find a platform that can perform as well as Employee Navigator

There are some limitations to the HR features such as the inability to perform weekend PTO tracking and provide offer letter notices, however, the leadership team at Employee Navigator is growing their development team to tackle these enhancements.

Gerry
Benefits Specialist in USA

Employee Navigator for Benefit Admin

Kommentare: We use the program all day and can't imagine how we ever did the job before. This tool makes our, and our clients, job easier.

This intuitive system keeps us connected to our clients and their employees; helping us to stay abreast of any status changes, benefit enrollments, and compliance requriements.

There is a learning curve - it takes awhile of regular use to become accustomed to where everything is.

Jackie
Senior Consultant in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Employee Navigator Review

Kommentare: EN has allowed us to improve the benefits enrollment process for many of our clients and reduce they time they spend processing enrollments. The carrier integrations and EDI feeds have reduced errors and streamlined our process.

Employee Navigator is very easy to use and very customizable. The support team is knowledgeable and provides a quick response with issues and problems. The support site is also updated constantly and provides a lot of information.

I feel that the onboarding functionality lags behind the market at the present time. Many platforms are able to use fillable forms and store them within the tool. Unfortunately, EN has not reached the point of being able to do this with all forms, and at present is only able to fill and store the W-4.

Angela
Director of Operations in USA

Game Changer

Kommentare: This software gives you the ability to assist your clients with online enrollments, onboarding tasks, reports, payroll integrations, COBRA, EDI/API feeds, and the list goes on and on. Clients save time and money because Employee Navigator makes their job easier and more efficient. The beauty of the integrations, whether it is with payroll or the carriers keeps brokers lives simple as well. It's intuitive and aesthetically pleasing.

The carrier and payroll integrations are a key component when it comes to processing your clients enrollments in a seamless and cost effective manner.

You need to build the plans and rates manually. You do have the capability of copying existing plans, but you can't pull plans and rates from their database. They are working on a solution though.

Greg
Client Service Rep. in USA

Employee Navigator Review

Kommentare: Overall, Employee Navigator is a great tool and extremely beneficial to our clients. It allows our clients to have easier enrollments for new hires and open enrollment. The reporting features are very helpful and can even be customized.

Very easy to navigate and user friendly. Can handle just about every plan setup and design. Their customer support team is amazing and very easy to work with. If they can't answer your question right away, they will escalate it and will always get back to you in a timely fashion.

Sometimes I wish there was a little more customization freedom on plan setup. Every now and then I run into a plan design that has some uniqueness to it and isn't always supported by Employee Navigator.

Philip
Agent in USA

Employee Navigator Review

Kommentare: It's been great. I enjoy that I am able to change anything on the spot and it is very easy to use

The customer service is great. If I ever have questions I am easily able to get in touch with your team and get immediate help. I love the features and this has helped me close business

I do not like that I can't delete old groups that were either set up as demo's when I was first learning the software or who have left our agency. I do not like how sometimes the homepage gets updated, although I am pretty easily able to figure out the changes.

Deb
Account Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!

I have been building Employee Navigator for brokers for almost 4 years and I love how easy it is to use and to teach to other users. Employee Navigator Customer Support is top notch from training webinars to calling in to Support with a question. I always receive quick and friendly service. I also appreciate their willingness to listen to users and update the software as needed.

It is a rules based system so it can be difficult to manipulate data when exceptions or out of box plan set ups are needed.

Juan
Market Manager for Florida in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It’s great! include most if not all we needs for our industry, and integrate with mayor softwares

Kommentare: Love it, because it is a very user friendly. The employees love it. Compare with other systems

The integration facilities. Give us the position to be able to have a solution for any client

Really I like everything on employee navigator

Daniel
EDI Manager in USA

Employee Navigator

The application is very easy to use and they have an excellent support staff.

I had no issues with the product. There was nothing that we could not do with it.

Morgan
Employee Benefits Acct. Manager in USA

Employee Navigator

Kommentare: Absolutely LOVE Employee Navigator!

Employee Navigator is the easiest HRIS system to operate. The building blocks for the site is very easy to navigate. I can pull reports very easily and make adjustments to my accounts without major issue. The customer service is amazing! Whenever I have a problem/ question, they are very willing to help and they explain the issue to help prevent it from happening again! Their customer service is very quick with getting back to you!

I do not have any cons for Employee Navigator! My business loves it!

Douglas
Executive Vice President in USA

Been using for 5 years, very easy to learn and they are always making enhancements

Ease of use, customization, constant updates. Payroll Integration. Complete HRIS. Use the system as you want for as little or as much as you want. Task management and employee interaction.

The system is yours to use as you want, this can be hard for some to grasp. Some carriers are not integrated yet, this is mainly because they are not up to the times of XML format. Employee navigator is working very hard to get more and more on board.

Lynne
Insurance Broker/Owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Employee Navigator Review

Kommentare: We've been using Employee Navigator for several years now. The company is very dynamic and does a good job of meeting client's needs. The learning curve is a bit complicated and requires special training for staff, and that is a hurdle that we've had some difficulty with, but the functionality is great for the money. We really love the service too.

Value for the price. Great way to communicate with clients.

Learning curve is a little complex for the employees at our agency