Filtern nach:

Über Ontraport

Eine All-in-one-Plattform für Business- und Marketing-Automatisierung. Wo Unternehmer starten, ihre Unternehmen zu systematisieren und zu skalieren.

Erfahre mehr über Ontraport

Annette P.
Annette P.
Product Developer
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2020

"Great for coaches, speakers and e-learning products"

Kommentare: It's truly the best software in the industry for companies looking to launch an e-learning / saas product, it seems to be especially geared for people who have a workshop, live event or coaching service business

Vorteile: It's very logical and user friendly, as long as you are clear with each step of your process that you are wanting to automate, it will be likely super intuitive for you

Nachteile: The software does seem to glitch frequently in little minor ways (for example, the bold on rollover for a link text) and with that said, support is amazing and they often resolve these issues super quickly.

von Ontraport an 18.9.2020

YAY for user-friendly software that help make running a business smooth and efficient!! Thanks for the positive review, Annette.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2020
Matt J.
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2020

"Daily user since 2014"

Kommentare: Like most businesses, we use Ontraport for general email marketing but we also use it track leads and automate follow up of hot leads - this has vastly improved our sales focus, conversion rates, and sales value

Vorteile: 1. Ease of use, a great tool for all my marketing and automation. You have to try it to really understand
2. Support, many of whom I now know on first name basis - Ontraport attracts top notch people to be part of their team and they bend over backwards to help, especially if mistakes are made... I find them extremely proactive.
3 Come for the software, stay for the people. Not only are the staff extremely good at what they do but so are the leaders. Every dept head I've spoken with has been extraordinary and a credit to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who himself is all over the wider community. All of this plus the Facebook Community which is amazing, no question too dumb or too complex, everyone within the wider community is very helpful.

Nachteile: The knowledge base could probably do with more detail but I can normally get the answer I need from the community with is very strong and healthy

von Ontraport an 25.3.2020

Thanks for the kind words, Matt! We're happy to have you as a part of the Ontraport family.

We're constantly making updates and additions to our Support Center, so please let us know if you have any specific feedback or suggestions for information to add!

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Beckie K.
Life Coach
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2021

"Best Tech Support EVER!!!"

Kommentare: Between the tech button inside the software and the support in the private Facebook group all your questions get answered.

Vorteile: When you get stuck, the tech support is right there to walk you through.

Nachteile: You can't tag an order bump to my knowledge.

• Bewertet am 6.9.2021
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2019

"I Tried It for 6 Months This Is What I Found:"

Kommentare: I had a few really hard sales people; just not very nice. After my first (kind-of) set up call, I just stopped doing it because I was told everything I had been doing (for the last 10 years) was old, wrong, and shoddy. I was informed the only way to fix it was with Ontraport.
In 20+ years of business, that one on-boarding call ranks one of my worst experiences. Just because of that, I can't recommend Ontraport to anyone that I know. I'd never want my business or my name associated with a company that talks to people the way that I had been talked to.
What I've come away with: Ontraport has the best customer service (amazing people and policies, just fabulous!) but they don't pay their affiliates and they use mean, fear-based high pressure sales to get you to upgrade or to keep you from cancelling.

Vorteile: The landing pages are fabulous! You can add a sales forms and up-sale sections. If you understand sales funnels, you may really like it. They have great customer service and there's always a way to talk to someone. You can chat with someone, schedule mini-screen share sessions and schedule longer training calls. All of my customer service interactions were fabulous.

Nachteile: There was a lacking in the template area, for me. It was not a simple as it would seem- my stuff kept crashing; I don't recommend larger images, files, or .gifs. They don't support .html, so if you have things you want to embed, it's a chore and there isn't any technical support. It's a lot of work for one person. This would be better for a mid-size or larger company. I wouldn't recommend it for any sole proprietors, independents or contractors. Beware of the affiliate program, just keep a watch on it: I signed up under a friend of mine. They never got the affiliate pay out. They should have been paid for 6 months. When I complained, they put in a ticket and he was only paid for 4 months. Plus, they hold any commissions for 90 days. If your sign up doesn't stay for over 90 days, you don't get paid at all.

• Bewertet am 1.12.2019
Andra V.
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2021

"Great for a marketing CRM"

Kommentare: We used it to manage our email marketing campaigns and follow up with B2B leads.

Vorteile: Ontraport is super customizable and intuitive to use. We use the email marketing tool and manage our leads through the sales pipeline. I love the automation component of Ontraport also.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way that Deals could be auto-created because at the moment we are using the "Contacts" section as this is the only way leads can be auto added via the Zapier integration.

von Ontraport an 2.4.2021

Hello Andra! We're so happy to hear Ontraport's robust features have been helpful for your business.

There actually is a way to automatically create Deals using webhooks. In this video around ~58:00 Landon talks about about many-to-many relationships, specifically Deals. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uijq4_tafIg&t=3480s

I hope this video helps, but if you still need more assistance, feel free to reach out to Support or post in the Ontraport User Community in Facebook. :)

And thanks for the review!

• Bewertet am 27.3.2021
Steven L.
Steven L.
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2020

"Great CRM/Marketing Automation Software, but with a few issues"

Kommentare: I've used Ontraport for more than an year and I really like it (despite my concerns). It's the first window I see in the morning. Aside from basic contact management, the marketing automation component is first rate. Good task management too.

Vorteile: Nice user interface and overall capabilities. Good task management abilities along with contact management services. The support is simply best in class and the Facebook support group is stellar.

Nachteile: It's slow compared to other similar systems I've used. You also have to "click your mouse button" way more times than similar services to actually do things inside the system. For example, it may take 6 or 7 mouse clicks to create a basic task whereas past services I've used required only 2 or 3. This is extremely frustrating in terms of productivity. Overall the pros outweigh the cons - but I sure wish they'd address the cons.

von Ontraport an 25.3.2020

Thanks for your review, Steven! We're continually working on the interface to simplify the workflow without sacrificing functionality.

Here's one improvement we just recently released:
We know Tasks were just one example but we've recently added "Quick Tasks" that can be created with three clicks in regular Contacts view: simply select the contact, click on Tasks, and click the Quick Task tab to create the task. Then, in our Contact Quick View interface, adding a Quick Task is just one click.

We're working on lots of other projects to simplify processes and speed up the application interface keep the feedback coming!

• Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Ksenia B.
Ksenia B.
HR manager
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2018

"Powerful, multifaceted, intuitive"

Kommentare: It just simplifies so many processes. Being able to build a page, send emails, manage contacts, and set up campaigns all under one roof makes everything so straightforward. We're better able to roll out new ideas and events because multiple team members have learned the simple UI, and because we don't have to juggle amongst several different services for each step of the process.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to create a sequence of events from start to finish--a page for customers to visit, a form to fill out, an email to send them upon form submission, a page to be routed to, a campaign of future emails to be added to... it's all so simple to set up with Ontraport's vastly powerful tools and visually intuitive interface.

Nachteile: Some quirks and bugs in the page editors can make building a page frustrating--for instance, in the sidebar where you upload a photo for a certain block of the page, your cursor naturally tracks over Ontraport's sample photos on the way to the Submit button--and hovering over one of those images causes it to be chosen, overwriting the image you just uploaded and inserted. I have to take a scenic route in a big C-shape with my cursor to avoid this happening. Little quirks like that stack up and become pretty frustrating.

Hi Ksenia!

Glad you and your team are using and enjoying the software. We hear you about the page builder. Keep an eye out for updates, we are constantly making the UI and experience better.

• Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Andres V.
Andres V.
Entrepreneur
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2021

"Great software but you have to be an advanced user to use it properly"

Kommentare: I've been using ontraport for more than 6 years and it's a great tool, but you have to be an advanced user to use it properly.

Vorteile: Very complete for marketing automations and advanced marketing campaigns that include lead generation and sales (including one click upsells), however, it's for advanced users.

Nachteile: The user interface needs work, specifically metrics and reports. It's too complex and need many filters to get what you want.

• Bewertet am 21.5.2021
Lakshmia F.
Lakshmia F.
Marketing Strategist
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2019

"All in one tool for online business"

Vorteile: Landing pages, tutorials, trainings and automation

Nachteile: Pricing isn't the easiest to understand
Not enough native integrations

von Ontraport an 18.4.2019

Hi Lakshmia! We're glad to hear you're enjoying our tutorials and automation. Thank you for the feedback on pricing ? we are always working to make the customer experience better.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Ayesha H.
Recruitment Coordinator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2021

"Great CRM system!"

Kommentare: Overall, its a great place to keep our contacts and to schedule email campaigns.

Vorteile: I usually deal with sending emails to a great amount of contacts. Writing an email is easy on Ontraport and scheduling features are great!

Nachteile: What I dislike about Ontraport is that there is currently no spacing options. We can't adjust the spacing for our emails. It also lacks font options.

• Bewertet am 1.6.2021
Jan L.
Consultant
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2020

"Ontraport does it all"

Vorteile: I have been using Ontraport since early 2016 and it's been a reliable backbone for my business. There were some small issues along the way, but they were mostly user errors and they were quickly addressed by the support. The flexibility that Ontraport offers is incredible. A couple of years ago you would need a team of programmers to achieve what they offer. Incredible tool.

Nachteile: Hard to think of any. Really happy with the service provided.

von Ontraport an 18.9.2020

Glad our support team has been able to help with the hiccups along the way! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Jan. :)

• Bewertet am 10.9.2020
Rebecca B.
Business Strategist & Coach
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2020

"I love this CRM! Ontraport has changed the way I do business"

Kommentare: Amazing experience from the day I joined over 4 years ago until today.

Vorteile: I love this CRM! Ontraport has changed the way I do business and I recommend it to all my clients (and let's face it - to anyone who will listen). The support is wonderful and the platform is powerful. You can set up any funnel you can dream up! Before OP, I was overworked, after getting OP I have so much more time to pour into my clients. You won't regret making the leap! Questions - ask me!

Nachteile: The only thing is that at the time of this review they don't YET have countdown timers in their emails - but the key word is "YET" because they are always taking new feature requests from their community.

von Ontraport an 3.12.2020

Reviews like this one is what keeps us doing what we do. Glad you've found Ontraport to be successful for your business. Thanks Rebecca!

• Bewertet am 25.9.2020
Deanna M.
Unternehmensberatung
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2015

"Ontraport Makes Marketing and Selling Effective, Automated, & Easy"

Vorteile: Ontraport makes marketing and selling in my business effective and easy. With great email deliverability I don't have to worry that my marketing messages aren't getting to my prospects and customers. The payment processing and affiliate systems allow me to accept payments for my services and products and have my partners share them with their communities so I can help more people get the solutions they need. But the best part is how automated everything can be with the sequences, tasks, and if/then rules. No matter what the event: a client signs up, a promotion runs, a prospect wants to talk to me about how I can help them, everything that needs to happen to deliver a quality experience them, happens and it's on autopilot. And on top of all of that the support team isn't knowledgable and fast when I have a question about how I could use the system better to accomplish my goals. I couldn't be happier about my experience with Ontraport and love sharing it as a resource with my clients.

Nachteile: I don't have one complaint about the Ontraport system or the company. The staff are friendly and really care about the success of their customers. They are careful to roll out updates after thorough testing and creating new features that the community of users wants.

• Bewertet am 9.4.2015
Mitch B.
Mitch B.
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2017

"Ontraport is so powerful and flexible - almost to the point of overwhelm"

Kommentare: The biggest benefit is that it allows us to intelligently segment our customers and have a true CRM where we can see what happened when and troubleshoot errors.

Vorteile: You can just do so much with this software. It's amazing to have the ability to use such a powerful tool where we can design helpful systems for all aspects of our business without ever having to pay or consult a developer. The new updates they have made to the software have been amazing, and I love how there is always a helpful support person just one click away if you ever get stuck.

Nachteile: Because the software can do so much and is so flexible, it can be a bit overwhelming and at times confusing because you end up doing things in a non-standard way which can lead to a messy account.

Hi Mitch!

There are so many possibilities within ONTRAPORT. A best practice is to think through each process and what reporting you would like before building. You can always share your build with the ONTRAPORT Facebook User Community to get feedback before launching. Our experts and power users usually do this to see if there are other ways to build more efficiently.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2017
Carolyn B.
Freelance Consultant
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2018

"Easy-to-use and powerful CRM tool"

Kommentare: -Easy to manage and navigate CRM
-Saves time during customer file management
-Intuitive user interface

Vorteile: I use Ontraport as a team member to manage client files and support membership-related inquiries. I love how easy it is to work with client files and support customers with their inquiries. In general, I've found this particular Ontraport feature relatively easy to learn, and in comparison, found it much easier and more user-intuitive than Infusionsoft. I can't speak to the marketing automation aspects, other than my client has installed a powerful and complex automated marketing email system and it seems to work quite well. Overall, this is a great software, especially if you're thinking of outsourcing CRM and support-related tasks.

Nachteile: I can't find any drawbacks for using this software. From what I understand support has also been wonderful whenever my client has needed to contact them.

Hi Carolyn!

Glad to hear you are having a great experience using our software. Should you ever have questions about the other functionalities or want to look at opportunities as a consultant let us know! You can email our support team directly at support@ontraport.com.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2018
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team
11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2018

"Good in theory, buggy overall"

Kommentare: Not having to juggle between a bunch of other software.

Vorteile: Ontraport does a lot of things. For the small businesses that are just starting and not sure what they want, Ontraport is great.

Nachteile: Ontraport made me terrified of all-in-one solution packages. It does a lot of things... but nothing well. Every solution that it solves also has a huge "Yes, BUT..." Rising prices, followed by my inability to do what I need for it to do perfectly, has made me leave Ontraport. Like, being able to control permissions for wordpress pages is neat. But incredibly tedious to disable access when there's a lot of content. Subscriptions would be hard to manage if the customer had multiple products. Email campaigns were difficult to execute. Just a long laundry list of problems. If you're a small business that DOES know what you want, and the software to handle it -- I recommend that solution instead.

von ONTRAPORT an 1.6.2018

Thank you for your honest review. We would love to hear more about what your needs are so that we can submit them as feature releases. While we continue to bring core functionalities businesses need under one roof, we appreciate getting feedback from our users so we can continue to grow alongside the market. Please submit to our support team at support@ontraport.com.

• Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Sarah B.
Marketing & PR
11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2017

"Not bad, but in hindsight I would probably pick a different CRM for us"

Vorteile: -The campaigns feature is really comprehensive and easy to use, once you understand it. There is a bit of a learning curve.
-The Email template builder is a pretty nice plus - this was something we really wanted in a CRM, although it could use some work.
-HTML editor for emails is available.
-Custom fields, link tracking and automatic tagging can be set up, which is great.

Nachteile: -Hardly any of their customer service reps seem to understand how the software works. After calling and emailing support multiple times to get help setting up our first campaign, I talked to only one person who was able to give us a comprehensive and complete solution that suited our needs. Other people would constantly refer us to someone else or straight up say they didn't know/didn't offer that kind of support.
-Nothing you do is saved automatically. If you're used to software with autosave (which I was), you're going to be in for a world of hurt if you forget to save regularly.
-The Email templates are too rigid for my liking. I wish you could do more with it. We also have issues sometimes when sending emails where two objects which are both centered will appear in different positions, and there isn't anything that can be done about it, and other little bugs like that.
-There's no mobile preview for email templates. You have to scale the window down to the size of a mobile phone to get the idea.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Hannah W.
Executive Assistant
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2020

"Customer Service is AMAZING"

Kommentare: First of all, their customer service is AMAZING. Every time I have a question, each support person is quick to answer, and is super kind. I had an extensive chat with someone today, and he helped me SOOO much. I have never seen such quick, helpful, and NICE customer service EVER until Ontraport!!!!

Vorteile: Customer service, their ability to go above and beyond, availability for screen shares

Nachteile: it is a little confusing at first, but with their awesome customer service team, they help in a jiffy!

von Ontraport an 3.12.2020

Thanks for this positive review, Hannah! We'll be sure to pass this message along to our support team. :)

• Bewertet am 2.10.2020
Daniel G.
Daniel G.
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2017

"Used campaigns, rules, message sequences to structure our business."

Kommentare: I was able to automate tasks that would otherwise require someone to send out various emails to thousands of people.

Vorteile: I like the functionality of campaigns, tags, triggers, and sequences most. It's very helpful and means I can automate what I would otherwise have to pay someone else to do.

Nachteile: The inability to sanitize campaign data during testing (i.e. I test buy a product and lifetime customer value report will always say I earned $X - I cannot reset it after testing, unless I want to copy and paste the whole campaign to start again, which would require more time to test. Also, it's a fairly slow/bandwidth intensive software to use.

von ONTRAPORT an 1.6.2018

Hi Daniel! Thank you for your review. Glad to see you would recommend us to a friend. We use task automation on campus for many of our departments to save us time as well.

We hear you about the testing feature in campaigns. Did you know that our team takes feature requests and we vote them up based on customer wants? To up-vote this request, shoot an email to suport@ontraport.com and have them give this function a thumbs up.

• Bewertet am 22.11.2017
Abel U.
Abel U.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 11.11.2020

"Ontraport Helps In My Business Growth"

Kommentare: Ontraport is a "DO IT YOURSELF" platform that delivers essential and effective business features, like marketing automation, a powerful CRM system, outstanding email delivery, etc. It is my best email marketing campaign platform.

Vorteile: Ontraport Sales and its automation documents to clients are amazing. They have an effective customer support system and are always there to render any possible assistance whenever I experience any issue.

Nachteile: They don't have flexible mobile App features, to have the best experience with Ontraport, I recommend using their desktop version. It will be super cool if you could improve your email tracking for each individual user.

von Ontraport an 3.12.2020

Hello Abel. We appreciate your feedback as we always look to our customer reviews to see how we can best improve our platform. Mobile app is still in the works so stay tuned and thanks for the positive review. :)

• Bewertet am 11.11.2020
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Digital Productivity Coach
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2019

"Phenomenal software and customer support"

Kommentare: This company and its software is incredible. I've worked with many softwares in the past and never run into customer service like this.

Vorteile: We are on our way to taking over the world using this software. It has opened up so many doors for us. Originally, we were looking for a software to create a "drip" email marketing campaign. After talking to ONTRAPORT customer service about all the features, we ended up completely migrating our CRM from another software. We even use it to create customized landing pages for our clients. We've done way more than we ever intended to do with ONTRAPORT. The customer service, training, and knowledge base are out of this world.

Nachteile: The only thing I find somewhat frustrating is the inability to do certain things. For example, when I'm creating a new email, I have certain limitations for what I can do to the text in an email or the formatting. There's usually a somewhat comparable workaround, and they add new features regularly, but it is a little annoying when you have a vision you can't completely bring to life immediately.

von Ontraport an 8.2.2019

Hi Melissa! Thanks for the raving review. We're so happy that our software and support team have helped you do more than you had imagined. That's what we like to hear.

• Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Catriona H.
Catriona H.
Business Owner
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2019

"More than just CRM - its a marketing machine"

Kommentare: Great customer service.

Vorteile: Ontraport is amazing - its vast number of features means it can supercharge your business. From drag and drop web page construction to marketing funnels and all the standard CRM features, it means my business can be nearly fully automated, from SMS reminders to the checkout.

Nachteile: User interface can take a bit of getting used to but with each update and new release, it's getting much easier.

von Ontraport an 9.5.2019

Thank you for the glowing review! "Marketing Machine" - love it.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Maria Q.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2019

"Complete and Useful Digital Marketing Tool"

Kommentare: I´m happy with it and the clients that are paying and using the tool are happy too. I can see the entire campaign results in only one software, saving a lot of time and effort.

Vorteile: It allows me to have all the assets and platform of a funnel in one software, so I can analyze in which part are my leads or my clients; I can easily know which part of my funnel is broken. On Ontraport you can create entire campaigns, landings, email marketing, SMS reminders, etc. It also works as CRM so your marketing and Sales team can be on the same page.

Nachteile: It´s not easy to use, we lose quite a time trying to understand it and even when we have this software for more than a year not all the members of my team know how to use it or use it at it´s most.

• Bewertet am 24.8.2019
Marian v E.
Marian v E.
High Ticket Consultant
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2018

"Best all in one automation platform"

Kommentare: very powerful automation platform, way above many more on the market

Vorteile: very complex
powerful sales funnel platform
email automation at the highest level

Nachteile: landing page builder is very old school
not being able to add css into emails

von Ontraport an 8.2.2019

Thank for the five star review, Marian!

We hear you about the old landing page builder. The new Ontraport Pages editor was recently release and has tons of new sleek features and capabilities. Enjoy!

• Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Louis R.
Commercial Manager
Musik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2020

"Simply the best CRM I have ever used"

Kommentare: Simply a great product. I have used and implemented multiple CRMs, from big names to smaller ones, but this really is the cream of the crop. Recommend highly.

Vorteile: Great customer support, super flexible tool, straightforward integration, not really much more you could ask for from a CRM.

Nachteile: Visually it is not incredible, the UX takes a bit of time getting used to and the dashboard could do with some improvements and more features, but this is a small price to pay.

von Ontraport an 12.5.2020

Thanks for taking the time to give us your positive and constructive feedback, Louis! We'll pass on the message to our support team. :)

As for the dashboard, we're always making improvements and it's a project we're actively working on, so stay tuned!

• Bewertet am 18.3.2020