Über Ontraport

Eine All-in-one-Plattform für Business- und Marketing-Automatisierung. Wo Unternehmer starten, ihre Unternehmen zu systematisieren und zu skalieren.

Erfahre mehr über Ontraport

Bewertungen zu Ontraport

3,8
3,8

Ontraport hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ontraport bereits verwendet?

Annette
Annette
Automation Consultant in Guatemala
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simply The Best!

Kommentare: Ontraport is heads and shoulders above the competition for an all-in-one automation tool. Yeah, I know, I sound like their marketing, but it's true. I get super cranky when tech takes up unnecissary time because it just sucks 🤪👈, AND with Ontraport, it just works and it's intuitive to USE 🎉. It's also, unlimited in nature, with their open API you really truly can scale and do anything with this platform.
I've personally used them all, infusionsoft, kajabi, active campaign, clickfunnels... They say they are great 'all-in-one' solutions and they really just don't compare once you become a heavy user of these platforms.
Get the right tech, get Ontraport.

Incredible customer support, along with the platforms features and unlimited capabilities really sets this software heads and shoulders above the rest. Everything really can be consolidated into this one platform, saving you time and headaches with deploying your business with a automated platform.

In the past, when new features were released, they could be a bit buggy from my experience for the first couple of months. However, their latest "CMS" release (which is a feature that allows you to build SAAS apps right in their platform!) came out without any significant issues, and the feature release they did before that one (mobile app) also seemed to be flawless.

Antwort von Ontraport

Thanks for this raving review, Annette! We appreciate you sticking it out with us all these years and we're so happy to hear you've been satisfied with the most recent app updates. Thanks again for the five stats!

Matt
Director in Neuseeland

Daily user since 2014

Kommentare: Like most businesses, we use Ontraport for general email marketing but we also use it track leads and automate follow up of hot leads - this has vastly improved our sales focus, conversion rates, and sales value

1. Ease of use, a great tool for all my marketing and automation. You have to try it to really understand 2. Support, many of whom I now know on first name basis - Ontraport attracts top notch people to be part of their team and they bend over backwards to help, especially if mistakes are made... I find them extremely proactive. 3 Come for the software, stay for the people. Not only are the staff extremely good at what they do but so are the leaders. Every dept head I've spoken with has been extraordinary and a credit to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who himself is all over the wider community. All of this plus the Facebook Community which is amazing, no question too dumb or too complex, everyone within the wider community is very helpful.

The knowledge base could probably do with more detail but I can normally get the answer I need from the community with is very strong and healthy

Antwort von Ontraport

Thanks for the kind words, Matt! We're happy to have you as a part of the Ontraport family. We're constantly making updates and additions to our Support Center, so please let us know if you have any specific feedback or suggestions for information to add!

Eduardo
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, it would be amazing with few improvements

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The tool is great, I like using it, I just wish it provided a more seamless experience.

Ontraport is very functional, the email marketing campaigns work super well, the delivery is great and the automations are very good.

The email template designs are outdated, the tool is hard to navigate, and there is definitely a learning curve to use it. The tool also needs to find a solution for tracking traffic sources.

Steven
Steven

Great CRM/Marketing Automation Software, but with a few issues

Kommentare: I've used Ontraport for more than an year and I really like it (despite my concerns). It's the first window I see in the morning. Aside from basic contact management, the marketing automation component is first rate. Good task management too.

Nice user interface and overall capabilities. Good task management abilities along with contact management services. The support is simply best in class and the Facebook support group is stellar.

It's slow compared to other similar systems I've used. You also have to "click your mouse button" way more times than similar services to actually do things inside the system. For example, it may take 6 or 7 mouse clicks to create a basic task whereas past services I've used required only 2 or 3. This is extremely frustrating in terms of productivity. Overall the pros outweigh the cons - but I sure wish they'd address the cons.

Antwort von Ontraport

Thanks for your review, Steven! We're continually working on the interface to simplify the workflow without sacrificing functionality. Here's one improvement we just recently released: We know Tasks were just one example but we've recently added "Quick Tasks" that can be created with three clicks in regular Contacts view: simply select the contact, click on Tasks, and click the Quick Task tab to create the task. Then, in our Contact Quick View interface, adding a Quick Task is just one click. We're working on lots of other projects to simplify processes and speed up the application interface keep the feedback coming!

Aaron
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of client management tools comes with a high price.

Kommentare: It is a good software and platform for client management. I found other options that were more affordable that met my smaller business needs.

The email management and sales recording data are very helpful and critical to my business. There were a lot of tools that I did not utilize and needed for a business my size.

There are a lot of features, which you pay for, regardless of whether you use them. For simple email management, there are other options. For full-scale client management, Ontraport may be a good fit.

letztes Jahr

Sad to see you go, Aaron. We'll be here if/when you need more features out of your business software. ����

Joane DanElle
CEO, Brand Strategist and Coach/Mentor in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It was good at the time!

Kommentare: Overall, it is a great product! But the support that we were promised was lacking. It was as if they got the sale and forgot about us, which is why we moved to Keap.

Their sales page designs were outstanding and very easy to create and set up! In my very first funnel that I set up, we were able to generate thousands of dollars in sales within just a few days!

I didn't like their CRM (at the time). It was really difficult for me to use and I found it clunky and messy which cost me a lot of time with deleting and re-adding etc.

letztes Jahr

We're happy to hear you had success with our page builders. As for our support, we often hear quite the opposite sentiment so I'm not sure what happened in your case but we do want to apologize that you didn't feel it met your expectations. Thanks for your feedback, Joane.

Andra
Founder in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great for a marketing CRM

Kommentare: We used it to manage our email marketing campaigns and follow up with B2B leads.

Ontraport is super customizable and intuitive to use. We use the email marketing tool and manage our leads through the sales pipeline. I love the automation component of Ontraport also.

I wish there was a way that Deals could be auto-created because at the moment we are using the "Contacts" section as this is the only way leads can be auto added via the Zapier integration.

Antwort von Ontraport

Hello Andra! We're so happy to hear Ontraport's robust features have been helpful for your business. There actually is a way to automatically create Deals using webhooks. In this video around ~58:00 Landon talks about about many-to-many relationships, specifically Deals. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uijq4_tafIg&t=3480s I hope this video helps, but if you still need more assistance, feel free to reach out to Support or post in the Ontraport User Community in Facebook. :) And thanks for the review!

Ksenia
Ksenia
HR manager in USA

Powerful, multifaceted, intuitive

Kommentare: It just simplifies so many processes. Being able to build a page, send emails, manage contacts, and set up campaigns all under one roof makes everything so straightforward. We're better able to roll out new ideas and events because multiple team members have learned the simple UI, and because we don't have to juggle amongst several different services for each step of the process.

I like how easy it is to create a sequence of events from start to finish--a page for customers to visit, a form to fill out, an email to send them upon form submission, a page to be routed to, a campaign of future emails to be added to... it's all so simple to set up with Ontraport's vastly powerful tools and visually intuitive interface.

Some quirks and bugs in the page editors can make building a page frustrating--for instance, in the sidebar where you upload a photo for a certain block of the page, your cursor naturally tracks over Ontraport's sample photos on the way to the Submit button--and hovering over one of those images causes it to be chosen, overwriting the image you just uploaded and inserted. I have to take a scenic route in a big C-shape with my cursor to avoid this happening. Little quirks like that stack up and become pretty frustrating.

Antwort von Ontraport

Hi Ksenia! Glad you and your team are using and enjoying the software. We hear you about the page builder. Keep an eye out for updates, we are constantly making the UI and experience better.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good in theory, buggy overall

Kommentare: Not having to juggle between a bunch of other software.

Ontraport does a lot of things. For the small businesses that are just starting and not sure what they want, Ontraport is great.

Ontraport made me terrified of all-in-one solution packages. It does a lot of things... but nothing well. Every solution that it solves also has a huge "Yes, BUT..." Rising prices, followed by my inability to do what I need for it to do perfectly, has made me leave Ontraport. Like, being able to control permissions for wordpress pages is neat. But incredibly tedious to disable access when there's a lot of content. Subscriptions would be hard to manage if the customer had multiple products. Email campaigns were difficult to execute. Just a long laundry list of problems. If you're a small business that DOES know what you want, and the software to handle it -- I recommend that solution instead.

Antwort von Ontraport

Thank you for your honest review. We would love to hear more about what your needs are so that we can submit them as feature releases. While we continue to bring core functionalities businesses need under one roof, we appreciate getting feedback from our users so we can continue to grow alongside the market. Please submit to our support team at support@ontraport.com.

Francois Pascal
Francois Pascal
Service provider in Frankreich
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's an exceptional tool for developing marketing strategies.

This tool allows me to automate, connect and optimize my marketing via social media marketing, e-mail advertising, A/B testing, visitor tracking for better conversion and analytics.

Apart from its relatively high cost, I haven't encountered any major problems with this tool.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for this, Francois! We appreciate the positive feedback!

Jan
Consultant in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ontraport does it all

I have been using Ontraport since early 2016 and it's been a reliable backbone for my business. There were some small issues along the way, but they were mostly user errors and they were quickly addressed by the support. The flexibility that Ontraport offers is incredible. A couple of years ago you would need a team of programmers to achieve what they offer. Incredible tool.

Hard to think of any. Really happy with the service provided.

Antwort von Ontraport

Glad our support team has been able to help with the hiccups along the way! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Jan. :)

Carolyn
Freelance Consultant in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy-to-use and powerful CRM tool

Kommentare: -Easy to manage and navigate CRM
-Saves time during customer file management
-Intuitive user interface

I use Ontraport as a team member to manage client files and support membership-related inquiries. I love how easy it is to work with client files and support customers with their inquiries. In general, I've found this particular Ontraport feature relatively easy to learn, and in comparison, found it much easier and more user-intuitive than Infusionsoft. I can't speak to the marketing automation aspects, other than my client has installed a powerful and complex automated marketing email system and it seems to work quite well. Overall, this is a great software, especially if you're thinking of outsourcing CRM and support-related tasks.

I can't find any drawbacks for using this software. From what I understand support has also been wonderful whenever my client has needed to contact them.

Antwort von Ontraport

Hi Carolyn! Glad to hear you are having a great experience using our software. Should you ever have questions about the other functionalities or want to look at opportunities as a consultant let us know! You can email our support team directly at support@ontraport.com.

Beckie
Life Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best Tech Support EVER!!!

Kommentare: Between the tech button inside the software and the support in the private Facebook group all your questions get answered.

When you get stuck, the tech support is right there to walk you through.

You can't tag an order bump to my knowledge.

Antwort von Ontraport

Happy to hear you you've had great experiences getting the support you need, Beckie! We're constantly finding new ways to improve the app so thank you for your feedback.

Riley
Chief Marketing in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very professional support.

Most importantly, I'm not very good at using Ontraport. Therefore, the biggest pro for the software is the really exceptional customer service. It's very important that I can access an expert who can tell me exactly what's going wrong with my scripts and automations, because honestly it can get really confusing pretty quickly.

Sometimes I experience issues with usability on different browsers. For example, you can only edit postcards using Firefox, which isn't one of our standard browsers.

letztes Jahr

Glad to hear you've had positive experiences with our support team, Riley. Thanks for sharing!

Tricia
Sales Coordinator in Kanada

SMS Customer Support

the data collecting part is easy. like how many people opened and clicked is a huge factor for email list managers.

Some goals arent working as expected. Not all the time but I did SMS recently and I am happy that Chase helped me to dig into it.

letztes Jahr

Glad to hear Chase was able to help you sort out the SMS issue! Thanks for sharing your feedback, Tricia.

Tyler
Tyler
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have been able to automate the entire back-end of our business through this system.

Kommentare: We were able to increase our time to do other things since the software automates our follow up process, billing, and even a quicker response task for potential clients.

We love that these systems help to streamline everything from client onboarding to actually billing our clients monthly.

It is a little pricey on a monthly basis, but the amount of time it saves us is almost invaluable. They do have their branding on the automation that we haven't figured out how to take off of the emails.

Antwort von Ontraport

Awesome, Tyler! Hearing that is music to our ears. You can remove the branding from the botton of your emails by sending an email to our support team at support@ontraport.com and they'll take care of it for you.

Keith
VP of Operations in USA

Positive experience. Noticed an increase in email marketing return. Efficiency increased.

Customer automation. Customer support calls are highly beneficial. Potential customer information capture.

The unsubscribe feature lacks the ability to unsubscribe from just the one email. It relates to the whole campaign

Antwort von Ontraport

Hi Keith! Thank you for the positive review. I'm glad to hear you've had an increase in marketing return since using our software. There is a way to set up sequences so that leads can unsubscribe from only that sequence. Shoot an email to support@ontraport.com to see if this would fit your needs.

Zontrey
Technical Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A game changer in contact management

I love working with the automations and how well Ontraport integrates with other platforms like Google sheets or Jotform.

There are a few items such as inventory management that I wish was a little more simply laid out.

Antwort von Ontraport

Hi Zontrey! Happy to hear you've found success with Ontraport and we appreciate your honest feedback. We're constantly finding new ways to improve the app so we'll keep that in mind. Thanks for sharing!

Nelson
Business developer in Portugal
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very slow

Kommentare: Very frustating...

It served the purpose of contact management

Very slow browsing between pages every time I clicked

Antwort von Ontraport

Hello Nelson. Our page load times are faster than some of our competitors. Nevertheless, we understand it can be frustrating and we assure you our team is working on an update for such. Thanks for your feedback.

Tomasz
marketing specialist in Polen
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Totally it is not 2018 software

- nothing more then in other marketing automation software, it is really not worth this money. You can have another innovative software for this price.

- Really uneasy to build an emails with the builder. Fake drag and drop, which is really hard to use. - Most of the stuff is not customisable

Antwort von Ontraport

Thanks for the feedback, Tomasz. We are sorry that we were unable to provide more information showcasing the power of the system as a whole and not only marketing automation. We are constantly making changes and updates to our software and hope that you will give us a try again.

Lisa
Owner in UK
Gastgewerbe

Ontraport - OAP

It is simple to use and you can set up complicated e-mail sequences to fire automatically

It is very glitchy, it is not supported by people like driftflow, zapier, optin monster to name a few, the sales order process is horrible. Support is via e-mail only which can get really frustrating. It is only built for an american, to get the sales order pages to work for me I have to add html. I cannot use large amounts of the system

Dov
Owner in Israel
Unternehmensberatung

Ontraport works great for us.

It's simple to use. They're always adding and improving. And the support is awesome.

Still some bugs, but nothing that really gets in the way long term. And they're always working to improve and fix things.

Nichole
Consultant in USA
Computer-Software

Good software but not without flaws

I love the automation functionality, it really is what puts Ontraport above other competitors in my mind.

Sometimes the system can get bogged down, especially after years of use and data.

Sorin
Director of Marketing in Rumänien
Computer-Software

Very versatile and simple to use

Constant fight for upgrades and work for getting a better product

The fact that it is easy to use, the way this guys connect with there customers

James
Founder in USA

Very easy to use, advanced features and blows away the competition.

Ontraport is a POWERFUL tool for automation and tops mailchimp, aweber and other AutoResponders as the in depth automation sequences are easily managed and are much more robust than other software.

It's very expensive, but that's made up for with outstanding support, great automatic sequences and ease of use.

Antwort von Ontraport

Hi James! Thanks for the glowing review. We like you too!