Über Ontraport

Eine All-in-one-Plattform für Business- und Marketing-Automatisierung. Wo Unternehmer starten, ihre Unternehmen zu systematisieren und zu skalieren.

Erfahre mehr über Ontraport

Bewertungen zu Ontraport

3,8
3,8

Ontraport hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ontraport bereits verwendet?

Annette
Annette
Automation Consultant in Guatemala
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simply The Best!

Kommentare: Ontraport is heads and shoulders above the competition for an all-in-one automation tool. Yeah, I know, I sound like their marketing, but it's true. I get super cranky when tech takes up unnecissary time because it just sucks 🤪👈, AND with Ontraport, it just works and it's intuitive to USE 🎉. It's also, unlimited in nature, with their open API you really truly can scale and do anything with this platform.
I've personally used them all, infusionsoft, kajabi, active campaign, clickfunnels... They say they are great 'all-in-one' solutions and they really just don't compare once you become a heavy user of these platforms.
Get the right tech, get Ontraport.

Incredible customer support, along with the platforms features and unlimited capabilities really sets this software heads and shoulders above the rest. Everything really can be consolidated into this one platform, saving you time and headaches with deploying your business with a automated platform.

In the past, when new features were released, they could be a bit buggy from my experience for the first couple of months. However, their latest "CMS" release (which is a feature that allows you to build SAAS apps right in their platform!) came out without any significant issues, and the feature release they did before that one (mobile app) also seemed to be flawless.

Antwort von Ontraport

Thanks for this raving review, Annette! We appreciate you sticking it out with us all these years and we're so happy to hear you've been satisfied with the most recent app updates. Thanks again for the five stats!

Matt
Director in Neuseeland

Daily user since 2014

Kommentare: Like most businesses, we use Ontraport for general email marketing but we also use it track leads and automate follow up of hot leads - this has vastly improved our sales focus, conversion rates, and sales value

1. Ease of use, a great tool for all my marketing and automation. You have to try it to really understand 2. Support, many of whom I now know on first name basis - Ontraport attracts top notch people to be part of their team and they bend over backwards to help, especially if mistakes are made... I find them extremely proactive. 3 Come for the software, stay for the people. Not only are the staff extremely good at what they do but so are the leaders. Every dept head I've spoken with has been extraordinary and a credit to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who himself is all over the wider community. All of this plus the Facebook Community which is amazing, no question too dumb or too complex, everyone within the wider community is very helpful.

The knowledge base could probably do with more detail but I can normally get the answer I need from the community with is very strong and healthy

Antwort von Ontraport

Thanks for the kind words, Matt! We're happy to have you as a part of the Ontraport family. We're constantly making updates and additions to our Support Center, so please let us know if you have any specific feedback or suggestions for information to add!

Loura
Executive Assistant in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend this to someone asking advice for automatic emails.

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I would recommend this software for anyone who needs to automate emails and store contact information.

Variety of templates, and ease of use are among the best things about this software.

Occasionally, things would be repetitive. E-mail previews were also necessary because the content did not look the same once sent as it did when in edit.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Ontraport and business automations

Kommentare: Love Ontraport. Simple to use and clear what you're working with at any moment.

Automations, though a bit different in concept from some, makes sense and is intuitive to work with.

Missing some automation for my needs, though it may not for some business models.

Aaron
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of client management tools comes with a high price.

Kommentare: It is a good software and platform for client management. I found other options that were more affordable that met my smaller business needs.

The email management and sales recording data are very helpful and critical to my business. There were a lot of tools that I did not utilize and needed for a business my size.

There are a lot of features, which you pay for, regardless of whether you use them. For simple email management, there are other options. For full-scale client management, Ontraport may be a good fit.

letztes Jahr

Sad to see you go, Aaron. We'll be here if/when you need more features out of your business software. ����

Steven
Steven

Great CRM/Marketing Automation Software, but with a few issues

Kommentare: I've used Ontraport for more than an year and I really like it (despite my concerns). It's the first window I see in the morning. Aside from basic contact management, the marketing automation component is first rate. Good task management too.

Nice user interface and overall capabilities. Good task management abilities along with contact management services. The support is simply best in class and the Facebook support group is stellar.

It's slow compared to other similar systems I've used. You also have to "click your mouse button" way more times than similar services to actually do things inside the system. For example, it may take 6 or 7 mouse clicks to create a basic task whereas past services I've used required only 2 or 3. This is extremely frustrating in terms of productivity. Overall the pros outweigh the cons - but I sure wish they'd address the cons.

Antwort von Ontraport

Thanks for your review, Steven! We're continually working on the interface to simplify the workflow without sacrificing functionality. Here's one improvement we just recently released: We know Tasks were just one example but we've recently added "Quick Tasks" that can be created with three clicks in regular Contacts view: simply select the contact, click on Tasks, and click the Quick Task tab to create the task. Then, in our Contact Quick View interface, adding a Quick Task is just one click. We're working on lots of other projects to simplify processes and speed up the application interface keep the feedback coming!

Joane DanElle
CEO, Brand Strategist and Coach/Mentor in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It was good at the time!

Kommentare: Overall, it is a great product! But the support that we were promised was lacking. It was as if they got the sale and forgot about us, which is why we moved to Keap.

Their sales page designs were outstanding and very easy to create and set up! In my very first funnel that I set up, we were able to generate thousands of dollars in sales within just a few days!

I didn't like their CRM (at the time). It was really difficult for me to use and I found it clunky and messy which cost me a lot of time with deleting and re-adding etc.

letztes Jahr

We're happy to hear you had success with our page builders. As for our support, we often hear quite the opposite sentiment so I'm not sure what happened in your case but we do want to apologize that you didn't feel it met your expectations. Thanks for your feedback, Joane.

Andra
Founder in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great for a marketing CRM

Kommentare: We used it to manage our email marketing campaigns and follow up with B2B leads.

Ontraport is super customizable and intuitive to use. We use the email marketing tool and manage our leads through the sales pipeline. I love the automation component of Ontraport also.

I wish there was a way that Deals could be auto-created because at the moment we are using the "Contacts" section as this is the only way leads can be auto added via the Zapier integration.

Antwort von Ontraport

Hello Andra! We're so happy to hear Ontraport's robust features have been helpful for your business. There actually is a way to automatically create Deals using webhooks. In this video around ~58:00 Landon talks about about many-to-many relationships, specifically Deals. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uijq4_tafIg&t=3480s I hope this video helps, but if you still need more assistance, feel free to reach out to Support or post in the Ontraport User Community in Facebook. :) And thanks for the review!

Ksenia
Ksenia
HR manager in USA

Powerful, multifaceted, intuitive

Kommentare: It just simplifies so many processes. Being able to build a page, send emails, manage contacts, and set up campaigns all under one roof makes everything so straightforward. We're better able to roll out new ideas and events because multiple team members have learned the simple UI, and because we don't have to juggle amongst several different services for each step of the process.

I like how easy it is to create a sequence of events from start to finish--a page for customers to visit, a form to fill out, an email to send them upon form submission, a page to be routed to, a campaign of future emails to be added to... it's all so simple to set up with Ontraport's vastly powerful tools and visually intuitive interface.

Some quirks and bugs in the page editors can make building a page frustrating--for instance, in the sidebar where you upload a photo for a certain block of the page, your cursor naturally tracks over Ontraport's sample photos on the way to the Submit button--and hovering over one of those images causes it to be chosen, overwriting the image you just uploaded and inserted. I have to take a scenic route in a big C-shape with my cursor to avoid this happening. Little quirks like that stack up and become pretty frustrating.

Antwort von Ontraport

Hi Ksenia! Glad you and your team are using and enjoying the software. We hear you about the page builder. Keep an eye out for updates, we are constantly making the UI and experience better.

Francois Pascal
Francois Pascal
Service provider in Frankreich
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's an exceptional tool for developing marketing strategies.

This tool allows me to automate, connect and optimize my marketing via social media marketing, e-mail advertising, A/B testing, visitor tracking for better conversion and analytics.

Apart from its relatively high cost, I haven't encountered any major problems with this tool.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for this, Francois! We appreciate the positive feedback!

Jan
Consultant in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ontraport does it all

I have been using Ontraport since early 2016 and it's been a reliable backbone for my business. There were some small issues along the way, but they were mostly user errors and they were quickly addressed by the support. The flexibility that Ontraport offers is incredible. A couple of years ago you would need a team of programmers to achieve what they offer. Incredible tool.

Hard to think of any. Really happy with the service provided.

Antwort von Ontraport

Glad our support team has been able to help with the hiccups along the way! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Jan. :)

Carolyn
Freelance Consultant in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy-to-use and powerful CRM tool

Kommentare: -Easy to manage and navigate CRM
-Saves time during customer file management
-Intuitive user interface

I use Ontraport as a team member to manage client files and support membership-related inquiries. I love how easy it is to work with client files and support customers with their inquiries. In general, I've found this particular Ontraport feature relatively easy to learn, and in comparison, found it much easier and more user-intuitive than Infusionsoft. I can't speak to the marketing automation aspects, other than my client has installed a powerful and complex automated marketing email system and it seems to work quite well. Overall, this is a great software, especially if you're thinking of outsourcing CRM and support-related tasks.

I can't find any drawbacks for using this software. From what I understand support has also been wonderful whenever my client has needed to contact them.

Antwort von Ontraport

Hi Carolyn! Glad to hear you are having a great experience using our software. Should you ever have questions about the other functionalities or want to look at opportunities as a consultant let us know! You can email our support team directly at support@ontraport.com.

Beckie
Life Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best Tech Support EVER!!!

Kommentare: Between the tech button inside the software and the support in the private Facebook group all your questions get answered.

When you get stuck, the tech support is right there to walk you through.

You can't tag an order bump to my knowledge.

Antwort von Ontraport

Happy to hear you you've had great experiences getting the support you need, Beckie! We're constantly finding new ways to improve the app so thank you for your feedback.

Maria
General Manager in Peru
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complete and Useful Digital Marketing Tool

Kommentare: I´m happy with it and the clients that are paying and using the tool are happy too. I can see the entire campaign results in only one software, saving a lot of time and effort.

It allows me to have all the assets and platform of a funnel in one software, so I can analyze in which part are my leads or my clients; I can easily know which part of my funnel is broken. On Ontraport you can create entire campaigns, landings, email marketing, SMS reminders, etc. It also works as CRM so your marketing and Sales team can be on the same page.

It´s not easy to use, we lose quite a time trying to understand it and even when we have this software for more than a year not all the members of my team know how to use it or use it at it´s most.

Victor
MD in UK
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Poor Tool, Poor User Experience, Poor Customer Services

Cancelling the account - very little about the tool is good enough

bad email formatting - lead tracking - customer support - interface

Justin
Justin
Marketing Associate in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Transfered my email services to Ontraport this year. Sales & Efficiency has improved!

Kommentare: Increased sales per send from previous platform.

I really like the hands on customer service, we have had multiple "how to" conference calls that were extremely helpful. I also like the easy, clean templates. The Email automation has improved our efficiency.

None off the top of my head really. I have only been using this for 6-12 months. Would be nice to be able to update or delete sales transactions from a customer profile.

Antwort von Ontraport

Hi Justin! Thank you for the perfect rating. We like you too!

Dani
Unternehmensberatung

A growing tool for growing businesses

I love the support that Ontraport provides to their users. They are quite receptive to feedback and listen when you tell them there is a bug. I also like the automation of course. The membership site integration with PilotPress is great. I like that their support is also better than their competitors. I've spent many weekend days in the midst of an issue with their support. They are so helpful!

The growing pains. Sometimes bugs pop up ( seems to be in the past but still ) and it's frustrating mid launch to have things like this come into play.

Wendy
Owner in Australien
Unternehmensberatung

A highly scalable system that can do a lot

The customer service support is outstanding. Ontraport is basically a very scalable system - if you know how to use it. Their staff are amazing at helping you with your questions and in teaching you how to use the system.

At present, the price. In USD it is making it quite unaffordable due to a falling AUD where I live. Also I feel the system needs to be tiered. I don't use it as much to warrant the fee per month but don't want to leave the system either.

Adrian
Operations Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM to start

Kommentare: Overall a great CRM to start, but as the business grows you better look for other options. Great value for the price though.

What I liked the most about Ontraport is that it's very user friendly. It allows you to send marketing emails with a few clicks, manage leads and keep track of sales.

It has lack of some features like more advanced options in workflows, that's why we decided to move to another CRM

letztes Jahr

I'm sorry to hear you didn't feel that the app fit your needs – we designed it specifically to grow with you as your business grows and we normally get positive feedback in that aspect from our customers. We're always looking for ways to improve the app so thanks for sharing, Adrian.

Tomasz
marketing specialist in Polen
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Totally it is not 2018 software

- nothing more then in other marketing automation software, it is really not worth this money. You can have another innovative software for this price.

- Really uneasy to build an emails with the builder. Fake drag and drop, which is really hard to use. - Most of the stuff is not customisable

Antwort von Ontraport

Thanks for the feedback, Tomasz. We are sorry that we were unable to provide more information showcasing the power of the system as a whole and not only marketing automation. We are constantly making changes and updates to our software and hope that you will give us a try again.

Lisa
Owner in UK
Gastgewerbe

Ontraport - OAP

It is simple to use and you can set up complicated e-mail sequences to fire automatically

It is very glitchy, it is not supported by people like driftflow, zapier, optin monster to name a few, the sales order process is horrible. Support is via e-mail only which can get really frustrating. It is only built for an american, to get the sales order pages to work for me I have to add html. I cannot use large amounts of the system

Paul
CEO in USA

Great Membership and CRM Management

Kommentare: Great experience and support

The Training Videos and Customer support

I can not think anything I have not liked so far.

letztes Jahr

Happy to hear you've found our training videos helpful (and our customer support, of course). Thanks for sharing, Paul.

WOW! This does almost everything!!

I can track everything with my clients. It's so much more than just email marketing. When you consider all of the tasks that it can handle it's worth the money.

The pricing may be a bit much for a new business or smaller business and figuring out how to best set it up for tagging and such needs to be planned out to get the most out of it.

Antwort von Ontraport

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're so glad you're getting the most out of our software!

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does what you need, but takes forever to set up

Kommentare: While it does what you need to do for your e-mail campaign, where to click to do things is not always intuitive, and sometimes the program is just slow to use.

You can visually see your e-mail sequences, makes if-then sequences possible.

It's inefficient. If you open a campaign in edit mode, when you click on the e-mail within that campaign, you have to hit edit again after you're in the e-mail, and then when you the block you want, you have to hit edit again. Each time, there's a slight wait for loading. If you're in that campaign in edit mode, you shouldn't have to hit edit and wait 3-4 more times. If you're having internet problems, it can add extra HOURS onto your workload.

Antwort von Ontraport

Thank you for your feedback. We hear you; the email editor update is on the horizon.

Great CRM software - terrible email builder

Ontraport is a powerful system for managing my business. At first glance, it has everything I need - CRM, email automations, all the good stuff. If you aren't as picky as me, it should meet your needs

I had a lot of issues with Ontraport - mostly in the realm of marketing automation. The biggest issue - the one that caused me to cancel almost immediatly - was the fact that you can't put bullet lists into emails! How is that possible? People don't read emails - they scan them.

Antwort von Ontraport

We hear you! We have since released bulleted lists in our email builder. Thank you for your feedback, we are constantly making changes and updates to our software to make it the system that has everything you need.