Über Ontraport

Eine All-in-one-Plattform für Business- und Marketing-Automatisierung. Wo Unternehmer starten, ihre Unternehmen zu systematisieren und zu skalieren.

Erfahre mehr über Ontraport

It is very glitchy, it is not supported by people like driftflow, zapier, optin monster to name a few, the sales order process is horrible. Support is via e-mail only which can get really frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Ontraport

3,8
3,8

Ontraport hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ontraport bereits verwendet?

Annette
Annette
Automation Consultant in Guatemala

Simply The Best!

Kommentare: Ontraport is heads and shoulders above the competition for an all-in-one automation tool. Yeah, I know, I sound like their marketing, but it's true. I get super cranky when tech takes up unnecissary time because it just sucks 🤪👈, AND with Ontraport, it just works and it's intuitive to USE 🎉. It's also, unlimited in nature, with their open API you really truly can scale and do anything with this platform.
I've personally used them all, infusionsoft, kajabi, active campaign, clickfunnels... They say they are great 'all-in-one' solutions and they really just don't compare once you become a heavy user of these platforms.
Get the right tech, get Ontraport.

Incredible customer support, along with the platforms features and unlimited capabilities really sets this software heads and shoulders above the rest. Everything really can be consolidated into this one platform, saving you time and headaches with deploying your business with a automated platform.

In the past, when new features were released, they could be a bit buggy from my experience for the first couple of months. However, their latest "CMS" release (which is a feature that allows you to build SAAS apps right in their platform!) came out without any significant issues, and the feature release they did before that one (mobile app) also seemed to be flawless.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for this raving review, Annette! We appreciate you sticking it out with us all these years and we're so happy to hear you've been satisfied with the most recent app updates. Thanks again for the five stats!

Matt
Director in Neuseeland

Daily user since 2014

Kommentare: Like most businesses, we use Ontraport for general email marketing but we also use it track leads and automate follow up of hot leads - this has vastly improved our sales focus, conversion rates, and sales value

1. Ease of use, a great tool for all my marketing and automation. You have to try it to really understand 2. Support, many of whom I now know on first name basis - Ontraport attracts top notch people to be part of their team and they bend over backwards to help, especially if mistakes are made... I find them extremely proactive. 3 Come for the software, stay for the people. Not only are the staff extremely good at what they do but so are the leaders. Every dept head I've spoken with has been extraordinary and a credit to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who himself is all over the wider community. All of this plus the Facebook Community which is amazing, no question too dumb or too complex, everyone within the wider community is very helpful.

The knowledge base could probably do with more detail but I can normally get the answer I need from the community with is very strong and healthy

Antwort von Ontraport

Thanks for the kind words, Matt! We're happy to have you as a part of the Ontraport family. We're constantly making updates and additions to our Support Center, so please let us know if you have any specific feedback or suggestions for information to add!

Aaron
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of client management tools comes with a high price.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is a good software and platform for client management. I found other options that were more affordable that met my smaller business needs.

The email management and sales recording data are very helpful and critical to my business. There were a lot of tools that I did not utilize and needed for a business my size.

There are a lot of features, which you pay for, regardless of whether you use them. For simple email management, there are other options. For full-scale client management, Ontraport may be a good fit.

Steven
Steven

Great CRM/Marketing Automation Software, but with a few issues

Kommentare: I've used Ontraport for more than an year and I really like it (despite my concerns). It's the first window I see in the morning. Aside from basic contact management, the marketing automation component is first rate. Good task management too.

Nice user interface and overall capabilities. Good task management abilities along with contact management services. The support is simply best in class and the Facebook support group is stellar.

It's slow compared to other similar systems I've used. You also have to "click your mouse button" way more times than similar services to actually do things inside the system. For example, it may take 6 or 7 mouse clicks to create a basic task whereas past services I've used required only 2 or 3. This is extremely frustrating in terms of productivity. Overall the pros outweigh the cons - but I sure wish they'd address the cons.

Antwort von Ontraport

Thanks for your review, Steven! We're continually working on the interface to simplify the workflow without sacrificing functionality. Here's one improvement we just recently released: We know Tasks were just one example but we've recently added "Quick Tasks" that can be created with three clicks in regular Contacts view: simply select the contact, click on Tasks, and click the Quick Task tab to create the task. Then, in our Contact Quick View interface, adding a Quick Task is just one click. We're working on lots of other projects to simplify processes and speed up the application interface keep the feedback coming!

Riley
Chief Marketing in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very professional support.

Most importantly, I'm not very good at using Ontraport. Therefore, the biggest pro for the software is the really exceptional customer service. It's very important that I can access an expert who can tell me exactly what's going wrong with my scripts and automations, because honestly it can get really confusing pretty quickly.

Sometimes I experience issues with usability on different browsers. For example, you can only edit postcards using Firefox, which isn't one of our standard browsers.

Andra
Founder in Kanada

Great for a marketing CRM

Kommentare: We used it to manage our email marketing campaigns and follow up with B2B leads.

Ontraport is super customizable and intuitive to use. We use the email marketing tool and manage our leads through the sales pipeline. I love the automation component of Ontraport also.

I wish there was a way that Deals could be auto-created because at the moment we are using the "Contacts" section as this is the only way leads can be auto added via the Zapier integration.

letztes Jahr

Hello Andra! We're so happy to hear Ontraport's robust features have been helpful for your business. There actually is a way to automatically create Deals using webhooks. In this video around ~58:00 Landon talks about about many-to-many relationships, specifically Deals. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uijq4_tafIg&t=3480s I hope this video helps, but if you still need more assistance, feel free to reach out to Support or post in the Ontraport User Community in Facebook. :) And thanks for the review!

Barbara
Office Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Solid CRM Choice

Kommentare: Overall it's a good product for what it offers and for the price. The customer service is also top notch.

The ability to customize the contacts page and the ability to create landing pages is what sold us.

Really meant for product driven sales more than service driven like us. While the landing pages are a real plus the limitations to creating certain looks, etc. is also frustrating.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, Barbara! Most of our users actually are service providers as that's the audience the app works best for. We're sorry to hear you haven't had the best experience with the page builder and we encourage you to contact our support team to help resolve these issues. https://ontraport.com/support/

Ksenia
Ksenia
HR manager in USA

Powerful, multifaceted, intuitive

Kommentare: It just simplifies so many processes. Being able to build a page, send emails, manage contacts, and set up campaigns all under one roof makes everything so straightforward. We're better able to roll out new ideas and events because multiple team members have learned the simple UI, and because we don't have to juggle amongst several different services for each step of the process.

I like how easy it is to create a sequence of events from start to finish--a page for customers to visit, a form to fill out, an email to send them upon form submission, a page to be routed to, a campaign of future emails to be added to... it's all so simple to set up with Ontraport's vastly powerful tools and visually intuitive interface.

Some quirks and bugs in the page editors can make building a page frustrating--for instance, in the sidebar where you upload a photo for a certain block of the page, your cursor naturally tracks over Ontraport's sample photos on the way to the Submit button--and hovering over one of those images causes it to be chosen, overwriting the image you just uploaded and inserted. I have to take a scenic route in a big C-shape with my cursor to avoid this happening. Little quirks like that stack up and become pretty frustrating.

Antwort von ONTRAPORT

Hi Ksenia! Glad you and your team are using and enjoying the software. We hear you about the page builder. Keep an eye out for updates, we are constantly making the UI and experience better.

Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team in USA
, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good in theory, buggy overall

Kommentare: Not having to juggle between a bunch of other software.

Ontraport does a lot of things. For the small businesses that are just starting and not sure what they want, Ontraport is great.

Ontraport made me terrified of all-in-one solution packages. It does a lot of things... but nothing well. Every solution that it solves also has a huge "Yes, BUT..." Rising prices, followed by my inability to do what I need for it to do perfectly, has made me leave Ontraport. Like, being able to control permissions for wordpress pages is neat. But incredibly tedious to disable access when there's a lot of content. Subscriptions would be hard to manage if the customer had multiple products. Email campaigns were difficult to execute. Just a long laundry list of problems. If you're a small business that DOES know what you want, and the software to handle it -- I recommend that solution instead.

Antwort von ONTRAPORT

Thank you for your honest review. We would love to hear more about what your needs are so that we can submit them as feature releases. While we continue to bring core functionalities businesses need under one roof, we appreciate getting feedback from our users so we can continue to grow alongside the market. Please submit to our support team at support@ontraport.com.

Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

I Tried It for 6 Months This Is What I Found:

Kommentare: I had a few really hard sales people; just not very nice. After my first (kind-of) set up call, I just stopped doing it because I was told everything I had been doing (for the last 10 years) was old, wrong, and shoddy. I was informed the only way to fix it was with Ontraport.
In 20+ years of business, that one on-boarding call ranks one of my worst experiences. Just because of that, I can't recommend Ontraport to anyone that I know. I'd never want my business or my name associated with a company that talks to people the way that I had been talked to.
What I've come away with: Ontraport has the best customer service (amazing people and policies, just fabulous!) but they don't pay their affiliates and they use mean, fear-based high pressure sales to get you to upgrade or to keep you from cancelling.

The landing pages are fabulous! You can add a sales forms and up-sale sections. If you understand sales funnels, you may really like it. They have great customer service and there's always a way to talk to someone. You can chat with someone, schedule mini-screen share sessions and schedule longer training calls. All of my customer service interactions were fabulous.

There was a lacking in the template area, for me. It was not a simple as it would seem- my stuff kept crashing; I don't recommend larger images, files, or .gifs. They don't support .html, so if you have things you want to embed, it's a chore and there isn't any technical support. It's a lot of work for one person. This would be better for a mid-size or larger company. I wouldn't recommend it for any sole proprietors, independents or contractors. Beware of the affiliate program, just keep a watch on it: I signed up under a friend of mine. They never got the affiliate pay out. They should have been paid for 6 months. When I complained, they put in a ticket and he was only paid for 4 months. Plus, they hold any commissions for 90 days. If your sign up doesn't stay for over 90 days, you don't get paid at all.

Jan
Consultant in UK

Ontraport does it all

I have been using Ontraport since early 2016 and it's been a reliable backbone for my business. There were some small issues along the way, but they were mostly user errors and they were quickly addressed by the support. The flexibility that Ontraport offers is incredible. A couple of years ago you would need a team of programmers to achieve what they offer. Incredible tool.

Hard to think of any. Really happy with the service provided.

Antwort von Ontraport

Glad our support team has been able to help with the hiccups along the way! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Jan. :)

Rebecca
Business Strategist & Coach in USA

I love this CRM! Ontraport has changed the way I do business

Kommentare: Amazing experience from the day I joined over 4 years ago until today.

I love this CRM! Ontraport has changed the way I do business and I recommend it to all my clients (and let's face it - to anyone who will listen). The support is wonderful and the platform is powerful. You can set up any funnel you can dream up! Before OP, I was overworked, after getting OP I have so much more time to pour into my clients. You won't regret making the leap! Questions - ask me!

The only thing is that at the time of this review they don't YET have countdown timers in their emails - but the key word is "YET" because they are always taking new feature requests from their community.

Antwort von Ontraport

Reviews like this one is what keeps us doing what we do. Glad you've found Ontraport to be successful for your business. Thanks Rebecca!

Deanna
Unternehmensberatung

Ontraport Makes Marketing and Selling Effective, Automated, & Easy

Ontraport makes marketing and selling in my business effective and easy. With great email deliverability I don't have to worry that my marketing messages aren't getting to my prospects and customers. The payment processing and affiliate systems allow me to accept payments for my services and products and have my partners share them with their communities so I can help more people get the solutions they need. But the best part is how automated everything can be with the sequences, tasks, and if/then rules. No matter what the event: a client signs up, a promotion runs, a prospect wants to talk to me about how I can help them, everything that needs to happen to deliver a quality experience them, happens and it's on autopilot. And on top of all of that the support team isn't knowledgable and fast when I have a question about how I could use the system better to accomplish my goals. I couldn't be happier about my experience with Ontraport and love sharing it as a resource with my clients.

I don't have one complaint about the Ontraport system or the company. The staff are friendly and really care about the success of their customers. They are careful to roll out updates after thorough testing and creating new features that the community of users wants.

Andres
Andres
Entrepreneur in Panama
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software but you have to be an advanced user to use it properly

Kommentare: I've been using ontraport for more than 6 years and it's a great tool, but you have to be an advanced user to use it properly.

Very complete for marketing automations and advanced marketing campaigns that include lead generation and sales (including one click upsells), however, it's for advanced users.

The user interface needs work, specifically metrics and reports. It's too complex and need many filters to get what you want.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback, Andres. We understand that there is a learning curve with the app (as there is for most technology) which is why we've launched Ontraport University. OPU offers 150+ video lessons on all things Ontraport and is free to all our users. Check it out here: https://ontraport.com/university

Mitch
Mitch
Founder in Kanada

Ontraport is so powerful and flexible - almost to the point of overwhelm

Kommentare: The biggest benefit is that it allows us to intelligently segment our customers and have a true CRM where we can see what happened when and troubleshoot errors.

You can just do so much with this software. It's amazing to have the ability to use such a powerful tool where we can design helpful systems for all aspects of our business without ever having to pay or consult a developer. The new updates they have made to the software have been amazing, and I love how there is always a helpful support person just one click away if you ever get stuck.

Because the software can do so much and is so flexible, it can be a bit overwhelming and at times confusing because you end up doing things in a non-standard way which can lead to a messy account.

Antwort von ONTRAPORT

Hi Mitch! There are so many possibilities within ONTRAPORT. A best practice is to think through each process and what reporting you would like before building. You can always share your build with the ONTRAPORT Facebook User Community to get feedback before launching. Our experts and power users usually do this to see if there are other ways to build more efficiently.

Carolyn
Freelance Consultant in Kanada

Easy-to-use and powerful CRM tool

Kommentare: -Easy to manage and navigate CRM
-Saves time during customer file management
-Intuitive user interface

I use Ontraport as a team member to manage client files and support membership-related inquiries. I love how easy it is to work with client files and support customers with their inquiries. In general, I've found this particular Ontraport feature relatively easy to learn, and in comparison, found it much easier and more user-intuitive than Infusionsoft. I can't speak to the marketing automation aspects, other than my client has installed a powerful and complex automated marketing email system and it seems to work quite well. Overall, this is a great software, especially if you're thinking of outsourcing CRM and support-related tasks.

I can't find any drawbacks for using this software. From what I understand support has also been wonderful whenever my client has needed to contact them.

Antwort von ONTRAPORT

Hi Carolyn! Glad to hear you are having a great experience using our software. Should you ever have questions about the other functionalities or want to look at opportunities as a consultant let us know! You can email our support team directly at support@ontraport.com.

Beckie
Life Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best Tech Support EVER!!!

Kommentare: Between the tech button inside the software and the support in the private Facebook group all your questions get answered.

When you get stuck, the tech support is right there to walk you through.

You can't tag an order bump to my knowledge.

vor 3 Monaten

Happy to hear you you've had great experiences getting the support you need, Beckie! We're constantly finding new ways to improve the app so thank you for your feedback.

Sarah
Marketing & PR in
, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not bad, but in hindsight I would probably pick a different CRM for us

-The campaigns feature is really comprehensive and easy to use, once you understand it. There is a bit of a learning curve. -The Email template builder is a pretty nice plus - this was something we really wanted in a CRM, although it could use some work. -HTML editor for emails is available. -Custom fields, link tracking and automatic tagging can be set up, which is great.

-Hardly any of their customer service reps seem to understand how the software works. After calling and emailing support multiple times to get help setting up our first campaign, I talked to only one person who was able to give us a comprehensive and complete solution that suited our needs. Other people would constantly refer us to someone else or straight up say they didn't know/didn't offer that kind of support. -Nothing you do is saved automatically. If you're used to software with autosave (which I was), you're going to be in for a world of hurt if you forget to save regularly. -The Email templates are too rigid for my liking. I wish you could do more with it. We also have issues sometimes when sending emails where two objects which are both centered will appear in different positions, and there isn't anything that can be done about it, and other little bugs like that. -There's no mobile preview for email templates. You have to scale the window down to the size of a mobile phone to get the idea.

Hannah
Executive Assistant in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is AMAZING

Kommentare: First of all, their customer service is AMAZING. Every time I have a question, each support person is quick to answer, and is super kind. I had an extensive chat with someone today, and he helped me SOOO much. I have never seen such quick, helpful, and NICE customer service EVER until Ontraport!!!!

Customer service, their ability to go above and beyond, availability for screen shares

it is a little confusing at first, but with their awesome customer service team, they help in a jiffy!

Antwort von Ontraport

Thanks for this positive review, Hannah! We'll be sure to pass this message along to our support team. :)

Daniel
Daniel
Project Manager in Kanada
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Used campaigns, rules, message sequences to structure our business.

Kommentare: I was able to automate tasks that would otherwise require someone to send out various emails to thousands of people.

I like the functionality of campaigns, tags, triggers, and sequences most. It's very helpful and means I can automate what I would otherwise have to pay someone else to do.

The inability to sanitize campaign data during testing (i.e. I test buy a product and lifetime customer value report will always say I earned $X - I cannot reset it after testing, unless I want to copy and paste the whole campaign to start again, which would require more time to test. Also, it's a fairly slow/bandwidth intensive software to use.

Antwort von ONTRAPORT

Hi Daniel! Thank you for your review. Glad to see you would recommend us to a friend. We use task automation on campus for many of our departments to save us time as well. We hear you about the testing feature in campaigns. Did you know that our team takes feature requests and we vote them up based on customer wants? To up-vote this request, shoot an email to suport@ontraport.com and have them give this function a thumbs up.

Abel
Abel
Managing Director in Nigeria

Ontraport Helps In My Business Growth

Kommentare: Ontraport is a "DO IT YOURSELF" platform that delivers essential and effective business features, like marketing automation, a powerful CRM system, outstanding email delivery, etc. It is my best email marketing campaign platform.

Ontraport Sales and its automation documents to clients are amazing. They have an effective customer support system and are always there to render any possible assistance whenever I experience any issue.

They don't have flexible mobile App features, to have the best experience with Ontraport, I recommend using their desktop version. It will be super cool if you could improve your email tracking for each individual user.

Antwort von Ontraport

Hello Abel. We appreciate your feedback as we always look to our customer reviews to see how we can best improve our platform. Mobile app is still in the works so stay tuned and thanks for the positive review. :)

Melissa
Melissa
Digital Productivity Coach in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal software and customer support

Kommentare: This company and its software is incredible. I've worked with many softwares in the past and never run into customer service like this.

We are on our way to taking over the world using this software. It has opened up so many doors for us. Originally, we were looking for a software to create a "drip" email marketing campaign. After talking to ONTRAPORT customer service about all the features, we ended up completely migrating our CRM from another software. We even use it to create customized landing pages for our clients. We've done way more than we ever intended to do with ONTRAPORT. The customer service, training, and knowledge base are out of this world.

The only thing I find somewhat frustrating is the inability to do certain things. For example, when I'm creating a new email, I have certain limitations for what I can do to the text in an email or the formatting. There's usually a somewhat comparable workaround, and they add new features regularly, but it is a little annoying when you have a vision you can't completely bring to life immediately.

Antwort von Ontraport

Hi Melissa! Thanks for the raving review. We're so happy that our software and support team have helped you do more than you had imagined. That's what we like to hear.

Catriona
Catriona
Business Owner in Australien
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

More than just CRM - its a marketing machine

Kommentare: Great customer service.

Ontraport is amazing - its vast number of features means it can supercharge your business. From drag and drop web page construction to marketing funnels and all the standard CRM features, it means my business can be nearly fully automated, from SMS reminders to the checkout.

User interface can take a bit of getting used to but with each update and new release, it's getting much easier.

Antwort von Ontraport

Thank you for the glowing review! "Marketing Machine" - love it.

Maria
General Manager in Peru

Complete and Useful Digital Marketing Tool

Kommentare: I´m happy with it and the clients that are paying and using the tool are happy too. I can see the entire campaign results in only one software, saving a lot of time and effort.

It allows me to have all the assets and platform of a funnel in one software, so I can analyze in which part are my leads or my clients; I can easily know which part of my funnel is broken. On Ontraport you can create entire campaigns, landings, email marketing, SMS reminders, etc. It also works as CRM so your marketing and Sales team can be on the same page.

It´s not easy to use, we lose quite a time trying to understand it and even when we have this software for more than a year not all the members of my team know how to use it or use it at it´s most.

Marian V
Marian V
High Ticket Consultant in USA

Best all in one automation platform

Kommentare: very powerful automation platform, way above many more on the market

very complex powerful sales funnel platform email automation at the highest level

landing page builder is very old school not being able to add css into emails

Antwort von Ontraport

Thank for the five star review, Marian! We hear you about the old landing page builder. The new Ontraport Pages editor was recently release and has tons of new sleek features and capabilities. Enjoy!