I can’t speak highly enough about ReachMail.

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Francesca D.
Shaman
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Vorteile: These folks know what they’re doing. My newsletter is the core of my marketing. As the sole income for my household, my marketing has to be solid, so I’m not going to mess around with anything less than the best newsletter service. Sending newsletters through ReachMail is easy, intuitive, and top of the line. But if you do have a problem, customer support knows how to explain things to non-technical folks. Customer support treat me like a princess. They even added a feature to one page to remedy a problem I was having with that page. They care about their customers. ReachMail Features (or at least, these are the ones I know they have): WYSIWYG Email Editor, Template Management, Mobile Optimized Emails, Dynamic Content, Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Mailing List Management, Drip Campaigns, Auto-Responders, Image Library, A/B Testing, Customer Surveys, CAN SPAM Compliance, Reporting/Analytics.

No cons, they’re that good! Anyone who’s dealt with mass mailings on a regular basis knows what a pain it can be. I’m so grateful to ReachMail for making it easy for me instead. Sure, sometimes they hit a bump because nothing is perfect, but they’re quick to take care of it, and don’t make excuses.

Excellent Choice in Email Marketing

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Ernesto D.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've used it for the past 4 years and love everything about it.

Vorteile: The templates are great and ease of use of the entire software is awesome.

Nachteile: Some of the templates can be difficult to use. I think simplicity could be improved.

Great platform for small businesses to get their messaging out

Shantelle B.
Business Analyst
Informationsdienst, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ReachMail provides our association with a user-friendly process for getting communications out to our members, and it had a great analytics system for us to monitor and identify who is engaged, and what content interests them.

Vorteile: Templates and user-friendly features make it possible for anyone to create great communication without any programming background.

Nachteile: I sometimes have difficulty with formatting text, and controlling the spacing details in the rows. Perhaps this is a lack of training and expertise on my part - but that is a frustration for me.

Very good but room for improvement

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
David C.
Writer
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I don't have business problems as such. I'm a writer selling and marketing books and I use a number of service providers. Reachmail is one of the better ones but could be much better.

Vorteile: 5,000 subscribers (better than most of its competitors). The reporting and sending process is straightforward. The site is basically good to use. The list cleaning system is particularly useful. It's always tricky to keep lists clean. If the system had a way of recognising spam traps that may inadvertently appear it would be a major step forward.

Nachteile: Deleting the entire list of subscribers when desired is cumbersome. You have to copy and create another list and fiddle around. The WYSIWYG editor is not as good or sophisticated as some. I'm using it now (taken a break to fill in this survey). I can't insert margins around photographs (you enter figures, try to do it and image vanishes). Boxes appear and you can't get rid of them. A row of boxed symbols has now appeared which is new to me. They just get in the way. Take a leaf out of Mailchimp. It's also hard to check and see if the autoresponder works. It does, because a list is added to, but to amend it is not easy. And it's impossible to actually SEE a form you already created.

von ReachMail an 26.10.2018

David,

Thank you for your comments. We are working on enhancing the AutoResponders based on customer feedback. We have made some improvements in the past few weeks and more are pending in the near term. Feel free to let us know what you need. We always appreciate customer input.

List deletion is very simple. Just select the list and click the big red DELETE button. In your case, however, all your lists are tied to your drip campaign AutoResponders. Deleting them would break your drip campaigns. Our system is just preventing you from breaking your campaigns in this case.

For message design, we recommend you upgrade to the Message Builder we added about a year ago. It's a drag and drop editor that's a lot easier to work with that standard WYSIWYGs and it will always build mobile friendly messages. The WYSIWYG editor is still around for those with advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS, but for those that aren't experts, the Message Builder will do all the heavy lifting for you!

One Stop Shop for All Our Mailing Needs

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Sean D.
Database Operations Manager
Onlinemedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reachmail really has been a great service to work with. In the 6+ years of working with them, they have been a great, reliable ESP that goes above and beyond for their clients.

Vorteile: Reachmail is incredibly easy to use with the ability to set up and send marketing promotions on the fly. I think my favorite aspect of working with Reachmail has been the excellent customer service. They have routinely gone above and beyond to accommodate our needs, offer professional guidance, and customize our account to helps us achieve our goals and optimize our mailing capabilities.

Nachteile: Off the top of my head, I can't think of ways in which Reachmail is lacking. If anything, the major con of working with Reachmail is not taking advantage of all the features and assistance Reachmail offers.

A great email program for business and marketing

Cliff L.
Vice President
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Ease of use, great dashboard and data snap shot of mailing results. Bullet proof data retention. Super tech support, very eager to help and maximize use of the program. Love the educational module.

Nachteile: Ensuring fonts are consistent in document.

enthusiastic recommendation for Reachmail

Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Boo S.
Registrar
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I am the registrar for a cycling event in Virginia called the Tour de Chesapeake. We have grown in numbers and interest to the point, I needed an email service. After much research, I decided to go with Reachmail. I have never regretted my decision. The website is very intuitive and requires very little tutorials or training - they are available if needed but it's likely you won't even need them. Over the years, I've had 2 occasions when I needed to ask a question and sent an email. The responses were swift and very helpful - like over and above my expectations. I highly and enthusiastically recommend Reachmail.

Nachteile: Sincerely, I have not had a problem that hasn't been addressed by very efficient Reachmail staff.

Continuing to Evolve

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Angeli k C.
Director of PR & Marketing
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: overall it has been a very worthwhile experience. I enjoy seeing the new upgrades that keep coming keep them coming

Vorteile: I am able to customize templates to my own discretion it makes it easier to design things that are brand specific

Nachteile: Not exactly the easiest to learn however it is a useful tool to help integrate you into other areas of public relations and marketing

GWT DISCOUNT TRAVEL INC GIVES REACH MAIL A BIG THUMBS UP

Jerry W.
OWNER
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: extremely pleased

Vorteile: easy to use, excellent quality, it does exactly what we want each & every time.

Nachteile: we couldn't find anything that we didn't like.

My Reachmail Review

Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Ken W.
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall I have been happy with Reachmail

Vorteile: Ease of use is great. Amazing customer service.

Nachteile: Some features can be a little wonky. Overall I am happy with the service.

Reach Mail

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Gina D.
Marketing Director
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like Reach Mails customer service. They are always available to give you some help and their lists tools are very helpful when updating.

Nachteile: Reach Mail is updating their layout tools so it takes a bit more time to create email blast.

Great Value

Jen W.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Reachmail has been a great way for our senior center to send out free, weekly emails as well as our monthly newsletter to better communicate with our members.

Nachteile: Resizing images is not easy. It would be nice to be able click and drag to resize.

Customer

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Eric H.

Kommentare: Overall great!

Vorteile: Has all the features and capabilities an email platform needs. Also, great customer service. Very responsive and always there to help.

Nachteile: Inconsistency of delivery to major ISPs

Great email service

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Roger K.
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I used several other email services before, ReachMail is the best

Vorteile: I use ReachMail several times a month and send thousands of emails. Never got a problem.

Nachteile: The software editor can be improved although is is not bad.

von ReachMail an 29.10.2018

Roger,

Thanks for the kind words. If there is anything you would like added to the Mailing Editors to meet your specific needs, please let us know. We're actively working on a few enhancements requested by other clients at the moment and we always appreciate customer suggestions.

Reachmail

Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Patricia F.
Director of Marketing

Kommentare: I’ve used Reachmail for several years for work and volunteer jobs. It is easy to use and the most recent version has important features. I’ve used other packages as well and Reachmail has provided everything I need.

Vorteile: Customer support is excellent. I got immediate help when I had a problem with my ISP. Reachmail staff were quick, courteous and professional.

Nachteile: I’m planning on implementing HubSpot and I understand Reachmail doesn’t integrate with HubSpot.

Easy to use, Great customer support!

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
David M.
Membership Coordinator
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use ReachMail to streamline the process of sending out bulk emails to the membership of a large non profit organization. It provides all the tools I need to create bulk mailings and manage my mail list. I am not a communication specialist, but have been successful thanks to the great built in help system and tutorials that ReachMail provides. When I needed more help I reached out to ReachMail customer support by phone. I can honestly say that was the best, most helpful customer support experience I have ever had. They were friendly, thorough, generous with their time, and competent in helping me to both educate myself and overcome the issues I was having.
Here is a list of their features, most of which I have used. A/B Testing, Auto-Responders, CAN SPAM Compliance, Customer Surveys, Drip Campaigns, Dynamic Content, Image Library, Mailing List Management, Mobile Optimized Emails, Reporting/Analytics, Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Template Management, WYSIWYG Email Editor

Vorteile: The intuitive organization of the website. Large selection of 'getting started' videos. Extensive built in help system. First class live phone customer support.

Nachteile: It seems redundant to require both an account key and username when signing in and providing your password.

Great product

Larry M.
Sales representative
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been able to reach specific customers depending on their languages and markets they are in with ease. Reachmail has been very helpful in allowing me to provide important information on new lines o products in a timely manner and with very little effort.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Import tools
Scheduling
Personalized email blasts with name and company

Nachteile: I have not found anything I don't like, it takes a little time to get used to, but is worthy.

review-1

Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Isaac J.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I like Reachmail over all...

Vorteile: I like the cost of the plans you can start for free and build from there.

Nachteile: I would like to see a landing page builder.

Happy to work with ReachMail

Bob S.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Keeps me in front of my customers with affordable email, link checking, professional looking emails.

Vorteile: Love the price, the ease of use, the website support, the ability to format things for our particular business.

Nachteile: Occasionally I get hung up with the html and templates. I'm either not smart enough, or I know just enough to get myself into a box.

Great product!

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Gina P.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very nice product! We are a small company and used icontact and others. Yours is much easier and your staff is amazing!!!

Vorteile: Very easy to use and a great value. Like the ability to link in the social media posts with the campaign.

Nachteile: The scaling/cost of email lists is incorrect - it count duplicates as part of the total number and costs more monthly. Also, not sure how to best manage the consolidation as I pull emails for different lists, e.g., california coaches, scouts, etc. which may have the same email.

My favorite email marketing software

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Jedi Master

Vorteile: Reachmail is not as well know as some of the others such as constant contact and mailchimp but they are easy to use, great support and free (depending on list size)!

Nachteile: Although I've never asked, I don't believe you can set up a template. However, I don't use this functionality as I always code HTML.

Good service, great value

Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Kristee B.
Association Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far we've been pleased with being able to use their service to reach our members with important email information.

Vorteile: We are a medium nonprofit company, and ReachMail is the most affordable solution for our company's mass emailing needs. I shopped around other services and Reachmail beat their price by quite a lot! Also when I have had questions there has always been a live person to talk to with prompt answers.

Nachteile: I still find it confusing when attaching documents to an email and using some of the templates. I mainly just create my own but it would be nice to have some templates that have themes for holidays and the like already included.

ReachMail review

Marc C.
Voice President
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'm communicating with all my customers much better than before.

Vorteile: I like the ability to change up the look of my emails easily and update easily.

Nachteile: It's sometimes difficult to move text around easily or justify. The biggest con is not being able to have customer service on the weekends.

Reach more people with Reachmail

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Agent Recruiter
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I cannot send to more than 20 emails using my Outlook. When that was tried in the past, the whole system went down for several hours and the person who caused this was reprimanded. It caused a problem for the whole company, as none of us could use Outlook. Using Reachmail allows us to reach ALL of our clients and free up some time because it's easy to use once you know what you're doing.

Vorteile: I can reach a lot of my clients quickly without worrying about my system crashing. The merge feature gives my email blast a personal touch to each and every client. Reachmail also allows me to see who did what with my email.

Nachteile: Understanding the stats. Need more training in that area.

Top business builder at your fingertips!

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Darian W.
Viehwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ability to reach more people, and customer service that makes your business their business! They care about your success!

Vorteile: Ease of use!! Great product and customer support id outstanding!!

Nachteile: Nothing its great product! I am very satisfied with all aspects of the software.