Über UiPath

UiPath richtet sich an Unternehmen aus allen Branchen, die ganz einfach ihre Website, SAP und Citrix-basierte Geschäftsprozesse automatisieren möchten.

Erfahre mehr über UiPath

One thing I like about this software is the user friendly interface and the fact that one can automate almost anything as long as you can imagine it.

Initially it seemed overwhelming to use. There is a lot in the UI and it might be confusing where to start.

Bewertungen zu UiPath

UiPath hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 630 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du UiPath bereits verwendet?

Pratik
Lead Analyst in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Automation Suite solution for your office

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall great tool for automation. Now they have introduced machine learning, document understanding features as well which allows to do Intelligent Automation.

Easy to learn. Development is really fast as it's drag drop. Good recording features. Good for attended automation using forms. Can be integrated with their party tools very easily.

It runs slow in low configuration machine like windows i3 and 4 gb ram. This should be looked into.

Ayushi
Automation Tech Lead in Indien
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn and use automation tool

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Best tool so far for automating manual tasks .

Uipath provides best training on the academy portal and less expensive certification for easily automating daily manual teadious tasks.

Change in version will effect your previously designed automation processes

Meraz
Meraz
Assistant Manager in Irland

UiPath does it best: Your Automation Companion

Kommentare: The user interface is easy to understand and maneuver around. This software will assist you in getting started with RPA development much more rapidly if you are a beginner in the field. Complex issues with business automation are resolved via the use of a framework. Have basic tools, like recorders, for getting started, and then more complex capabilities, like the UiExplorer, for making the automation more robust after that.

An easy-to-learn low-code environment for beginners and pros. UiPath is quicker and more reliable than web-based low-code technologies like Oracle Integration Cloud. UiPath Automated processes, as we all know, the DE RPA software to implement must be simple enough for employees to use without extensive programming knowledge, as well as intelligent and sophisticated enough to take advantage of the most advanced learning and further advance your power of automation.

To begin, there is an urgent need to enhance the OCR and image-based automation operations. In addition, I think the cost is a bit steep in comparison to the prices of other similar products. It would be wonderful if there was any way to have the cost brought down. There is room for improvement in automation, which would make software development much simpler. In addition, training on the subject of dynamic selectors is necessary. This is due to the fact that the majority of online applications are dynamic, making it difficult to comprehend the appropriate selectors and how to put them into practice.

Rania
Technical Solutions Architect in Ägypten

The realest all-in-one automation software with powerful capabilities

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am a bit skeptical when it comes to all-in-one automation software. I find that they could not be powerful as much as separated tools with integrations. However, UiPath has proven me wrong. I love that this tool has a global reach with powerful comprehensive capabilities to automate the tedious tasks that I need to complete, and even find more tasks to simplify the operation workflow by finding opportunities from user-interactions and log files from ERPs, UiPath Platform has made my it much easier and has also provided me with all the necessary insights about the work that I do. The best part about UiPath is that it is a relatively inexpensive tool that is worth every penny.

My favorite part of UiPath is the Marketplace and the amount of the ready-to-work templates for seamless automations without coding knowledge, Basic or complex processes, the market place is rich with different use-cases and workflows to automate time-consuming tasks so I can focus on the things that matter. I have been using UiPath for many years for my own work, the agency I work for and their clients, I cannot imagine my the operation without it. This software has made it easier to manage the entire operation for the clients seamlessly with insightful visualizations from different departments in a single dashboard. It allows me to have virtual meetings, keep track of my projects, and manage my team. UiPath has helped me and my team to take our business to the next level and to easily manage and monitor a good number of clients with different niches in various industries and I strongly recommend it for marketing agencies, sales and service companies too.

Quite frankly, the last time I didn't like anything about UiPath was when it occasionally froze due to some commands too complex for me to understand. By the way, compatibility with third-party tools isn't always smooth especially when we have to reconfigure several processes by ourselves for new tasks if we couldn't find them. My experience has been mostly positive though because I didn't really have any other serious problems. In fact, at the agency I work for, UiPath handles many operations and large amount of files and automates them in a simple way, among many other options that are truly beneficial to us as a whole, no doubt about that.

Stacey
Technology Product Manager in Niederlande
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

End-to-end automation to effectively streamline workflow across all systems

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Best in class workflow management with excellent API integration and simple to built with rich low code for advanced automation.

I am extremely happy with UiPath integration services for improved work across our applications and systems with reduced manual work and with great ability to execute and expand automation opportunities.

Easy to use and to configure, and quick to learn and adapt to its functionalities.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Automation Tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: 1. Overall experience is very good. Helped a lot for our organization.
2. Last year we managed to save almost 2000 working hours.
3. We are really happy with this application.

1. Readymade setup helps the developer to start their work and saves lots of time in initial setup. 2. All the tools available as drag and drop which really helps to design workflow without writing a single line of code. 3. Saves lots of time due to automation of work we did in our organization. 4. User Experience is very simple and can be use by fresher too. 5. Great support for API

1. Updates of UIPath are not stable which leads to the change in the flow sometime. 2. Debugging is the one of the challenge for developers, IT needs some enhancement. 3. The process mining needs an improvement

Saroj
rpa developer in Indien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Accurate Best tool for automation

Kommentare: Like in other tools we don't need to go for a separate tool to automate/ development ,testing , deployment , here we can use a single product for all the work which is good to work and cost saving .
*personally preferred this tool
-i automate my manual task like email automation and login to my official application through uipath automation .

Uipath gives us to automate our task fast and accuracy , less coding knowledge and deag and drop feature ,most liking feature like we can monitor the process which was already developed , can automate our daily task ,can schedule task as per our wanting . providing pre define templet to design our Automation . gives good RE framework platform ,studio . with help of orchestrator we can run and schedule the task even after we far from the system . giving free license product in community edition . we can integrate with other tools , tool having .NET , Vbscript concept .

everything is good about is this tool ,nothing disadvantage about this tool , one think i can say mostly the procing for enterprise edition is higher .

Souhil
Souhil
Entrepreneur in Algerien
Design, Selbstständig

The Best RPA Software in the Market

Kommentare: I believe UiPath is the best RPA software in the market right now because it helped me and a lot of clients to build and operate automatic robots to save time, money, and energy on some boring and daily tasks. I'm really impressed with how UiPath works and how easy to use it and you really don't need any programming background to create and run your robot. I'm sure they will keep the good work and the best is coming in the future especially with the UI integration and all the helpful features.

I like UiPath because I can automate almost any boring and time-consuming task and I have all the helpful features and I don't need a lot of software knowledge to create a robot. I like it because it's very easy to use with a user-friendly interface and everyone can use it. I use it to automate my daily work tasks and I saved a lot of time and energy. I like the drag and drop function because this allows me to place the activities and automate a lot of things in my daily work without any effort. I like the user interface in the orchestrator, and it's effortless to use, and you can see a lot of information from there like the logs, robot jobs, errors...etc. I like the integration UiPath offers especially Excel and Outlook because I really need those in my daily work and using UiPath to collect data and saving it in Excel is Amazing. I like how their community is growing daily and the UiPath forum, Academy, Q&A section are great and very helpful and I can find what I'm looking for there. I like their YouTube channel and their daily videos because this helps me to understand a lot of things and to stay updated always.

I think supporting more softwares and Integrate them with UiPath will make this software almost perfect. also, I think the software is a little expensive especially for small businesses like mine and I hope there will be more flexibility in the future.

Nikhil
RPA Uipath Developer in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

BEST CITRIX AUTOMATION TOOL

Kommentare: As a whole it was really good. It is really working well and producing meaningful results

UIPATH is the best RPA tool I have ever worked with. It is user friendly, and easy to adopt. The best tool in the market to deal with Citrix or image based Automation, it doesn't mean that it lacks in other fields. Uipath Studio is much user friendly than any other tools. Drag down makes user comfortable in writing code ( Actually No code). If you are good at drawing flowchart then UiPath studio is your all time friend. Another product of UiPath is Orchestrator. Which enables us to manage developed processes efficiently. Great customer support. I have been working with uipath since 2.8 years. And I am happy!

Ability to handle huge data of high volume. Uipath is not able to handle huge data like excel sheet having 100 thousands of rows. It crashes.

Ronald C.
Ronald C.
Creative Content Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Uipath RPA , this is an alternative for businesses and individual users

Kommentare: The shared usage of the web site and software is a fascinating way to behave and fits better for the company. Mainly, this is a recovery method that preserves ventures and certificates and enables them to be accessed on certain devices. With respect to process automation, it functions well. You will easily define which activities are required and then guide the processes to the appropriate destinations. On the wall, this RPA device indicates the way forward. You must download a software, UiPath Lab, in order to create a robot. The requirements of the project and configuration of the process automation program should be implemented in it.

Some of the latest innovations in process control utilizing robotics. When before it was a costly and limited estate, then. For through technologies, that is now feasible, nowadays it is also possible to carry out the whole phase of a personal computer. UiPath is a program that enables you to create a robot to conduct various functions, from email management to administrative routines. It was Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Automation of Processes (RPA) that enabled this possible and appeared as the scientific future. Those two fields of research and growth have progressed in prospects, allowing for major transformations.

Anyone who may not understand basic programming may have difficulty utilizing it.

Ximena
Ximena
RPA DEVELOPER in Mexiko

Uipath is a great software to develop

Kommentare: It is a perfect software to develop RPA, it has helped me a lot to automate all kinds of processes and the plugins as an orchestrator are perfect.

It is a great sotfware to develop robots, it has many tools that help you complete your work, the platform is very comfortable, it is easy to use, it already contains several activities, but if you add your programming logic you do amazing things, it is very rare that selectors do not detect web pages or desktop applications, that is, you can do almost everything you want. It also has courses that help you to have more knowledge of the tool. Interaction in courses helps didactic learning, and the feedback in the tests helps to make the information clearer. Each module has a good following, the explanation is precise. In addition, the videos that explain the information are very clear and use real examples, it also helped me a lot to see clearly what I was learning. It also has help forums, which are very useful

I have not had any problems with the software, at least once with the courses because they did not save my progress, but that is all.

Venkata Sainadh
Senior Analyst in Indien

Best Automation Tool

Kommentare: Business Problems i am solving with UiPath are:
Mail Monitoring, Accessing SAP, Sending the mails, etc.
My Overall experience in using UiPath:
It is very easy to learn. we can find the course content in the UiPath Academy, where the course is free of cost.
The content of the course is also very good. There are Hands On practice session also.
If you are new to Automation, i suggest you to learn UiPath. In UiPath we can find More number of opportunities in the IT field. It is an emerging technology now a days.

The User Interface is awesome and colourful. The automation field is on the whole new level because of this Product. The Bot scheduling in the Orchestrator is very simple. The Bot creation is very good and simple, a new user can create a Bot in just one day. In this product we can find a wide range of activities, we can use all the activities for to complete the Bit creation in less time. The Packages is also helpful in developing the Bot in very less time. We can publish our bot, so other users can use our bot from Packages.

I have used UiPath for 8 months, I found there are two issues. One is the desktop recording, if i created a bot using the Desktop recording and published. then if some one downloaded it and trying to use it it is not working in another system. the issues is with the screen resolution. This need to fixed as soon as possible. the another issue is with the selectors, after creating the bot, the selector issue arising. so i make that one as Dynamic selector, then also the bot can't find the selector in web page.

Prasnta
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

One of the Best RPA tool in the RPA crowd

Kommentare: Till date a nice journey with the tool. and received really the great support from the community.

First I will start with the learning the tool. It has a great learning portal from which a learner can independently and easily learn the tool with the real time use cases. which gives the first time user to use and implement it in any scenario. Again the interface is designed in such a simpler way that a novice or neophyte can start up with it without having the prior programming experience. And the dedicated support team is there to assist the learner in case of facing any technical difficulties. as well as the community forum is a gold mine to get any doubt solved at any time. after learning it capable enough to address any business scenarios with a really good and cool performance. Community version is a great approach to serve the society also in small RPA needs as well as the learning perspective While other vendors are charging to learn the tool. And the software architecture design that can both run in stand alone as well as in server or cloud distributed mode. while some of the other tools need very complex hardware to install and execute a simple script.

No words to say in against. It is the best it its way. But in case of intelligent automation and attended automation it could be better as compare to competitors. And the error and exception handling frame work (RE Framework) is a complected one for a developer to develop point of view but at the same time it is guarantee that it will create the robust and reliable solution.

Divyagomathy
Divyagomathy
Associate in Indien

Transforming Hardwork to Smartwork

Kommentare: We have automated a complete labour contract amendment process where the effort saving is 300+ hours it is now done within a maxmimum of 2-3 hours , previously it was so much manual work,the process involves bulk uploading, taking screenshot changing status in a website and activating the same finally deleting in bulk in addition to it the Db is also updated with the count and status of all these separate activities, all these activities are created as a single workflow and we will schedule the same based on demand . it has reduced a great manual effort.we were able to explore many areas in uipath while implementing this usecase it was a nurturing learning experience and it is successfully up and running in production environment it got us unique recognition among leadership.

The best about this software is all the time consuming mundane recurring activities can be converted in to a simple workflow one time after which it is the robot that takes care of it, and even in case of any error we can set proper messages and notifications,Apart from this all the basic activities are already inbuilt as packages and it also allows us to embed with new packages which are updated with new versions,overall it is an interesting and awesome learning experience.

We got to watch out for the updates every now and then because all the activity components are interlinked with versions and if there is an upgrade the existing version of our workflow may not work as expected, initially faced this challenge but there is a community forum for uipath where all these problems are addressed and sorted out.

Rahul Kumar
Rahul Kumar
Senior System Engineer in Indien

Uipath Robotics The Force Awakens

Kommentare: We mainly worked on Web Automation for US-based Clients in Banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) Domain, which involves automating end to end processes based on functional requirements using Agile Best Practices. Technically it involves Excel Automation in terms of reading the details of users having loads of data around 2-3 lakhs records per process. These are further processed after login into the application using integrated securities and Client Level authentication. At the end of the process sending the automated emails to the stakeholders informing about the insights above the transactions and errors that occurred using an unattended bot for the whole process

The handiest aspect when learning and implementing UiPath, it is less programming when compared to other software tools which require firstly programming concepts then one needs to have tool familiarity. UiPath has now introduced Source and Version control capabilities using GitHub and NuGet by Microsoft Corporation which gives us more control for the overall maintenance of repositories and workflows providing Continous Integration and Continous Deployment. Also, the Uipath academy has very good content posted out there in order to get started. It offers Free Community edition which is indeed icing on the cake. We have an option to write our custom activities using C# in visual studio and importing them to Uipath in order to fulfill functional requirements at the ease of clicks and strokes. As a software developer, I can customize my flow activities can bring in new changes without writing much of the redundant code at many places which add to the scalability and agility. Also, makes it easier to debug when comes to exception handling in terms of business and applications All you need is functional knowledge or domain knowledge. This keeps you far far away from hardcore programming paradigms. Next time you want to automate your rule-based tasks which are typically around 53 % if you are keeping count then just migrate all of that to UiPath Tool and let the robots do the work for you. Savings time efforts and dollars

Implementing image-based automation is quite challenging especially when you are working on the Client network using VDI. There can be many more activities that need to be provided so it can be further enhanced. If not possible to give the activities, then at least provide some paid activities like Abby OCR when it comes to the Optical Character Recognition. They have recently rolled out a course which is having contents for automating salesforce application, but no automation is required when you use sales force for development. For the outcome, we already have an automation method in terms of web automation. Hope that can be improved in terms of content refinement.

Rammohan
Senior RPA Developer in Indien

King of the RPA Space

Kommentare: Its really been a great journey being an UiPath Developer since last 1.5 Years now. Personally, I never had to look back for any other RPA vendor for any other kind of automation. UiPath does provide it all. Also, UiPath has been constantly improving and delievering its features for all the community users specially with every new release having a surprise waiting for you. Recently added features like Git Integration, Computer Vision, Workflow Difference etc are the examples of it.

UiPath has been constantly growing in terms of features/functinalites and have been personally seeing it from the intial version of 2018 to the latest 2019.4. Its Easy of Developement, Flexibility in designing the Frameworks, Ability to Design Custom Activities stands on the top. UiPath has been constantly increase and adding abilities/features as a set of activities for the studio. If there is something not available out of the box to use, then you always have an ability to develop custom activities right from Visual Studio which is a lot easier to develop and integrate as well. I believe for almost all its users, its always the community forum that comes to rescue for any tasks that needs helps or suggestions. UiPath has always giving the importance to its community users from ideas to defects to suggestions. Have been seeing those ideas being converted into features for almost every next release. Biggest advantage of is its availability of the Comminity Edition for any one. Community Edition of UiPath along with the Freely available UiPath Academy Courses/Certifications has really been a game changer in shaping the RPA Space for the future. In short its the market leader in the RPA Space for sure right now and will be for the years to come.

Being a UiPath RPA Developer since last 1.5 Years there is hardly something that i dislike about the product. I believe it would be too much to ask but a more powerful debugger would really help a lot. Debugging capabilities like Visual Studio would really be more helpful for all the developers spending there time in fixing all those night mare bugs. Adding more capabilities to integrate AI & ML Solutions with UiPath would be something that would make this tool more powerful.

Gianna
Software Engineer in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Process Automation

Kommentare: My company has only started using UiPath for its internal processes. The first one is the payslip distribution process, and it has greatly helped the payroll team in terms of reducing the time allotted for processing and it has given the team more time for other responsibilities that require a higher cognitive skills. The second one is a background check as a requirement for one of our clients. The HR resource assigned to that would have to manually input each employee names in the background check websites, and she is glad that she could now focus on other tasks while the background check process is being handled by a robot.

Using UiPath for RPA has been very easy, and the concept of RPA is also very easy to understand. Its benefits are a big advantage for the company especially if its processes are fit for automation. In my company, we have automated a process that decreased the processing time from 3 days with 2 full time resources to 1 day with 1 attended robot. As for developing the solution, UiPath Studio as a tool is very easy to understand with its drag and drop features, even someone with minimal to no programming experience can easily use UiPath. It also very flexible as it can support a lot of data types and have a lot of activities that work in the background. My first project using Robotics Process Automation and UiPath was a digital payslip distribution system in my company. We have deployed the solution internally and it has greatly helped the payroll team streamline their payroll processes. Off the top of my head, its drag and drop feature is what makes this tool easy to use and intuitive. You can simply search for the activity to use and to drag and drop it to the flowchart. It's very visual UI makes it easier to imagine the workflows itself since you are automating a process.

There are still situations where the tool is unable to get unique selectors especially with legacy systems. My team have tried automating Siebel which is an Oracle application which handles customer support tickets. We had a very hard time to get selectors for its buttons and textboxes, especially when it comes to collecting all of the request details. The same problem also arises with IBM Lotus Notes, the team had to do a workaround of hotkeys to prove that automating is faster than doing it manually. If UiPath truly is invasive, it should be able to support legacy systems such as these.

Bejoy Edison
Bejoy Edison
Software Engineer in Indien

Great tool for RPA, easy to use, free availability of docs, Trial version, Tutorials

Kommentare: Business problems solved Automated the account generations in different applications for Employee On boarding.
Getting forecast values of Demand Management processes in excel attachment and mail body, analyze it, process it and insert into database.
Fetching latest sales values from different department and doing data consolidations to form a dashboard and then mail it to business heads.
Identifying the indent and type of mail content received in the support mailbox and redirect the mail to concerned department.
Reading non PO invoice details form SharePoint form, validate it, send it for manager approval, and on receiving manager approval enter the invoice details with invoice and approval attachments to SAP.
Benefits Improved the speed of execution of process
Eliminated human errors - the manual actions had caused error in excel formula and it was unknown to the business until the UiPath RPA tool was implemented.
Development was easy with UiPath with the numerous inbuilt activities and support for custom activities
Issue handling was easy with the help of documentations, community and the official support team

UiPath provides free trial version of both Community and Enterprise edition UiPath provides Free Tutorials and documentations UiPath provides a strong, active and very helpful official community platform for clarifying doubts, sharing issues etc. UiPath has assigned an official team for providing support for the community users through this platform. We don't have to spend any money for trying out the features and doing POC with them. UiPath provides flexible licensing model which helps customer to spend based on their need. UiPath has reasonable license price compared to other leading RPA tools UiPath is an easy to learn and use tool with a great user interface. Unlike other leading RPA tools UiPath provides a great user interface so that a person with minimum technical knowledge can understand the flow. UiPath provides large number of activities which we can reuse as per our need just by changing the properties and parameters UiPath provides the flexibility to create custom activities as per our need UiPath supports integration with various OCR, Cognitive, ML and IOT related services and tools UiPath provides the flexibility to use unattended robot without need of Orchestrator UiPath orchestrator component is a very powerful tool which if utilized effectively can make the robot management and monitoring very easy. UiPath Orchestrator supports APIs using which we can get the details from the Orchestrator database UiPath’ s recording feature is very helpful to begin the

UiPath’ s reluctance to add the support of C#.net code till now. UiPath tool doesn’t provide an option to resize the activities as per wish, especially "IF" activity is a big Box. Non availability of maximize option in Property edit box, argument value edit box etc. No option to make a set of activities as Favorites in all projects done in a system, have to set favorite activities separately for each project. The comment option could be better, when an activity or sequence is commented there will be 2 wrapping sequence which is unnecessary and also the Display name is always same, the display name of a commented section should be the display name of the sequence or the display name of the activity itself.

Mattia
RPA Lead in Italien

A great robotic experience!

Kommentare: Through my creer i realized above 8 FTE savings across different organization. But, saving manual hours isn't the only benefits achieved during my RPA journey. I collect several operational benefits: - production boost - avoid new hiring - update procedures - reduce learning curve - reduce KT timing - improve customer satisfaction and consideration

Interface. I love interface. I love commands, button, easy to use, intuitive, under continous improvement. During years UiPath grows on market for different reason, main is the friendly interface. Simple drag and drop activity, simple flow design, brings people to speed up learning phase and introduction into RPA world. Antoher point of strenght for UiPath the market approach. Give course for free to everyone brings uiPath to became the most used RPA tool in the world. This enable to create a strong community infrastructure with certified and skilled people, helping each other.

Maybe in some flow UiPath stack for no reason. I mean, when you have some variables or arguments and initialized on "nothing" parameter you change the parameter/argument name UiPath bring to your attention an error message for the assigned variable. You need to delete "nothign" string and write it again. Another improvement point could be the selector management. UiPath doesn't allow you to insert variable inside main selector pane. You need to do it on properties pane.

Avinash
Avinash
Solution Architect in Südafrika

My experience with UiPath

Kommentare: UiPath has massively impacted the way I approach projects. I am able to view tasks and processes with a better view on optimization and efficiency. Given the state of things today, 27/03/2020, RPA, and more especially UiPAth will most definitely be seen as a key player in enabling business operations in this day and age, efficiently and cost-effectively.

Impactful Features - There is a massive librabry of pre-built integrations for use, as well as an ever evolving list of activities being developed by the UiPath team Ease of use - The original UiPath Studio is more geared towards users with a development background, the new addition of the Studio X environment has massively bridged the gap to newer users. Business Integration - Aside from a multitude of connectors by way of API connectors, UiPath also provides for Computer Vision with AI, for the ability to interact with unsupported applications and environments.

Aspects difficult to use - Setting up the Computer Vision system can be tedious at times. The rapidly evolving application landscape makes it difficult to keep up with the pace of new releases.

Gokul Vasan
RPA Architect in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing RPA Product

Kommentare: We are having many uses in our concern, like web data extract, citrix automaiton, OCR data extraction, Macros in excel, etc., for all those we have used Uipath and mostly we got 100% accuracry. Till now we have saved reasonable headcounts in our concern using Uipath.

Uipath definitely stands out when comparing to other RPA product in the market, because of it's user-friendly, easy to learn, we can implement in short time of span. When comparing to other RPA products Uipath gives more number of activities to use. Uipath having a lot of pre-built options for faster implementation. We can create custom activity in Uipath.

Uipath needs to concentrate more on artificial intelligence, machine learning, and document processing. Additionally, I think need to give for more customer support.

Abhishek
Manager in Indien
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

UiPath is a cost effective RPA Tool and a must buy for New entries

Kommentare: Business Problems solved by UiPath are
1. RPA tool need to perform the repetitive activity in specific departments like HR and Procurement
2. Use of workflow tool get the things integrated even for legacy systems
3. RPA is the market need

Best part about the UiPath is the ease of deploying the solutions and also the Scaling capability which is provided by its robust architecture. Its very much compatible with the other systems using the API . Also its integration with other languages like Python is very good.

I think they should make UiPath more mature in terms of Cognitive and Cloud Architecture. These 2 pointers are must in today's scenario which is missing UiPath. Its peers have already aligned their Future Product strategy in this direction.

RPA Developer | Automation Engineer in Indien
Design, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

With UiPath, automation now a cakewalk for anyone !

Kommentare: UiPath has a Community Edition for learning and trialling out, available free of cost. UiPath also has several dedicated online academy with video tutorials and various courses, which can make you a hero from zero in RPA, again at free of cost. UiPath Community forum has lot of active members and helps developers to resolve any query/tips to handle challenges related to development, deployment and production. The UiPath support desk replies and resolves all our tickets/issues within a business day and even helped us by coming to our office, for tasks like license renewal, migration of BOTs etc. UiPath also has a dedicated marketplace serving as an open platform for sharing different packages by developers around the globe. This helps the developer community with reusability and scalability of features by sharing their own individual packages.

Be it any mundane tasks like invoice processing, document management, document extraction and migration, order processing, KYC filling, application integration, Citrix automaton, or any such rule based tasks can be automated with RPA technology. Among all RPA solution providers, UiPath is the best choice and market disrupter, from our hands own experience with top 3 RPA vendors while shortlisting UiPath as our RPA vendor. With its intuitive visual coding drag and drop and Microsoft SharePoint workflow foundation technology and open platform capability, code development and debugging is a cakewalk for anyone with minimal or even no coding background(someone like me :D ).

Image clicks depend on resolution and activities package management were difficult till 2018.2

Miguel
Developer in Panama
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Hands down most intuitive and developer friendly RPA platform

Kommentare: Experience is great, it is probably the best and most rich feature RPA development environment around. Factoring in how powerful and flexible the engine is by making use of the .net framework makes it overall, the best RPA solution.

How intuitive and powerful the tool for developing is. Being based in the .net framework, it has all the befits of and functionalities of that framework, plus enhanced capabilities developed by UiPath itself. This makes this software one of the most powerful RPA tools

When it comes to updates, they use their free users (Community edition) as their testers, introducing from time to time some features that may brake previously created process. This is not a big deal tho, but some times if you are not aware of this, it can cause a lot of headaches if by any chance you happen to push an update from a community edition Studio version, even if it is done to an enterprise server.

Syed Khaleel
Syed Khaleel
Sr Software Analyst in Indien

An RPA Experience - UiPath

Kommentare: UiPath is a great tool which has lots of capabilities in automation. The best part is that you can learn it for free and also can do hands on experience without any license. UiPath is helpful in aolving the process which is repetitive and has huge transaction data. Major Benefits include high ROI, eliminating human intervention, error free and faster process.

UiPath is an RPA tool helps in automating repetitive process. UiPath has a very simple interface which is easy for everyone to understand(even those who don't know about the tool). UiPath has powerful automation capability, by which almost every process across any application can be automated. It make use of framework to solve complex business automation. Have easy to begin features like the recorders for automating then advance features like the UiExplorer for making the automation more robust. Orchestrator provide easy management and scheduling of all the robots across all environments.

he Image based automation can be improved. SAP automation can be further enhanced for ease of development. Training must be given on the topic of Dynamic Selectors, since a lot of web application are dynamic, it is difficult to understand the correct selectors and how to implement them. Include more examples of good practices like how to make the automation more robust and how to build automation with error recovering capability. Lastly there should be a proper framework to be followed for automation. ( apart from ReFramework)