Very flexible system and outstanding customer support

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Daphne M.
Owner & General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All in all it's an good system and I am happy to have chosen it. Apart from it's flexibility, Hoteliga has by far the best customer support I have experienced in a software company and that is the main reason I highly recommend it.

Vorteile: It's flexibility and the fact that it is constantly updated with new features.

Nachteile: - It lacks certain functions, which I was used to using in previous off-line systems.
- There are some hitches in its integration with other online booking systems.

Everything you need plus the people you need

Bewertet am 28.3.2016
Stavros T.

Kommentare: To start off: Yes, you need a channel manager. When I started this little hotel, people said that maybe investing in software was unnecessary (even if it did not cost much); I'd be able to cope just fine without it. Yes, I'd have coped; if I had only advertise through a single site. But the world and the internet are vast, and locking oneself out of a huge potential market and loyal guests is not a sound business move. And even if you limit your web-presence, what about returning guests who want to bypass the third party website and 15%+ commission those sites charge?
If that wasn't enough, a good channel manager software will help you with your book keeping. Or at least hoteliga does. My accountant loves it. While other clients give bring her a folder of chaos, I have neat print-outs, allowing her to easily cross-reference all credit card charges, commissions due etc. The first time i came with my notes and explained, she did not pay too much attention, clients always talk and talk. The next time she asked: "Did you bring..." I grinned, of course I did. It takes less than a minute to do after all and makes me my accountant's favorite client. And everyone in a service orientated industry, as tourism is, quickly finds out that the interpersonal relationships are extremely important - just as you want to give the best to your clients and get those great ratings for your property, you also want to get the best out of the people you work with, and you can only achieve those things by being awesome yourself.
Which brings us to perhaps the main point on why I am sitting here writing a 5/5 star review: the people. I could write that the hoteliga team has always been there when I needed them, which they have, but such a review could backfire - after all, you could then say "I prefer a software where I wont need them in the first place." So let me rephrase this: the hoteliga team has always been there, not just when I needed them, but also when I needed someone else. When there was a problem with a partner website advertising the property, the team was there to assist me with their knowledge of the industry.
A guest left me a review saying "On top of that there's Stavros, the host, that makes you feel welcome and taken care. " I was grinning for a week. Well, now I am here to pass it on: "Hoteliga is everything you as a hotel need, and on top of that you'll get Eva & co to support you in your business."

Couldn't be better!

Bewertet am 16.9.2016
Amalia T.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a company based in Greece that manages different types of vacation rentals and hotels. We had many experiences with "similar" though old fashion programmes in the past, since we are in the hotel industry more than 15 years. We decided to change and try Hoteliga product and after two years of cooperation with Hoteliga, we definetly recommend this program for its ease of access, for the ease of the program and the customer service.
Thank you!
Highly recommended!
Amalia Thanou
Owner of Philoxenia Collection
Santoini, Greece

Vorteile: ease of access, ease of use, ease to control

Nachteile: havent thought of that :)

Property Management System with great UI

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Mathias K.
Researcher
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Cloud-based and intelligent Property Management System (PMS). Great user interface and data presentation.

Nachteile: Less transparent in how data is processed internally, yet this allows simplified user interaction.

von Hoteliga an 2.4.2019

Thank you for your kind words Mathias.
We are happy you liked hoteliga!
All the best from hoteliga team

There is always somebody there to help you

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Andreas M.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: My Hotel is in Greece and Greece has a complicated tax system, that was not a problem with HOTELIGA, all the Greek taxes was installed and if something was missing, we got it installed.
The program is easy to use and configure and the programers team always working to do it better.
The automation tools saving a lot of time and the communication with the guest is perfect when all the e-mails sent by the program at the right time. The booking engine gives us direct bookings and we save some money.

Nachteile: I really don’t have something to complain about the functionality and support.

This software has transformed the way our business works. Easy to learn, fast and flexible!

Bewertet am 28.8.2017
Argy K.

Vorteile: Very easy to use even for our novice users, instant support whenever you need it, its features get updated all the time with new things that you really need. The developers behind it are always there to listen to your needs and implement quickly all the necessary changes. I can't really think of anything to write down as a con because whenever I have a problem and discuss it with the developers they do their best to solve it

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRICE

Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Victoria D.
OWNER
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GREAT EXPERIENCE, ALL IN ONE, CHANNEL MANAGER, BOOKING ENGINE, PMS, CALENDAR , ETC.
WORKS VERY GOOD FOR A GOOD PRICE.

Vorteile: CUSTOMER SERVICE, ALL IN ONE, AND GOOD PRICE

Nachteile: HOTELIGA DONT HAVE AN APP. MENUS ARE SOMETIMES CONFUSING. IT IS NECESSARY TO UPDATE CHANGES IN DIFFERENT PAGES OR TABS. THE TOOL IS NOT EASY TO MANAGE AT 100%.
THERE ARE TOO MANY DIFFERENT OPTIONS OR MENUS TO CHANGE THE SAME THING.

The best software we have used so far

Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Ismini K.
General Manager/Owner
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Managing our reservations
Financial reports

Vorteile: Easy to learn and use
Great customer service and assistance 24/7
Anything we need, even if it is not provided, it will be installed after asking

Nachteile: Slow connection sometimes.
But overall use, is excellent

Easy and friendly

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Kyriakos P.
Entelia
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It easy to use, skype lessons to learn programs capabilities are short and easy to understand.

Nachteile: Some minor fixes where needed ( Aplying restrictions to single price catalogs) but after a request to the team changes where made and now its close to 100% for my needs!

Hoteliga_Review

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Chris G.
reservations
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We installed for 3 complexes all ranging between 7 apartments and 40 apartments, the seemless integration between booking engine, channel manager and PMS could not work better and I would highly recommend this is the software to use and rep the person to speak with!

Vorteile: Customer support is amazing, Executive could not be more helpful.
The software is very logical with varied options and funcionality, good reporting and visually gives you useful statistics.

Nachteile: We have been using it for 3 months, previously Navision, and have found nothing we cannot do or don't like!

Very good experience. As a hotelier I recognize the great utility of Hoteliga.

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Cristina marcano L.
E-Coach Senior ILC Academy

Kommentare: Saving time in the processes. Greater accuracy in information.

Vorteile: Represents a search engine for reservations that is linked to the hotel's website. It allows color coding the blocking of reservations to manage the distribution of reserved rooms and hotel availability. Another aspect that I like about Hotelga is that it can be applied to small, medium and large hotels

Nachteile: Because this reservation system is linked to the hotel website, there is a risk that due to external factors a good data synchronization will not be made, representing discrepancies at a certain time, however the same system provides the calendar tool that allows visualize said reserves.

von Hoteliga an 27.4.2018

Dear Christina,

thank you for the nice review!!
We are very happy that you like hoteliga!

Regarding hoteliga booking engine that can be linked to the property¿s website for direct commission- free reservations, I would like to clarify that there is almost zero risk of discrepancies. The reason for this is that hoteliga booking engine is actually the same system as hoteliga PMS, it is not an third party integrated system that synchronizes with hoteliga. In this case there are no external factors affecting good synchronization. The booking engine requests availability directly from hoteliga PMS system.
hoteliga booking engine displays prices, photos, descriptions and most importantly availability in real time, directly from hoteliga PMS.
I will be more than happy to arrange a live demo so you can see live how the booking engine for direct reservations works together with hoteliga PMS.

Best regards,
Eva

Simple, Cheap and Mobile, the definition of a modern day hotel management system

Bewertet am 8.8.2016
Guilherme A.
Hotel Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used hoteliga for 10 months now and I just renewed my license for the upcoming year. Needless to say we couldn't be more satisfied with the software! It has all the features you actually need manage your sales, and simplifies it to the point that anybody can become an expert in a very short amount of time. If I had to compare with other Front Office systems, I would say hoteliga is far better value for money, since it ruduces operational costs of replacements and training, by making the reception, sales and tresury's jobs far easier.

Vorteile: Cheap, reliable, far easier to learn and use than alternatives, good channel management and exceptional customer support through skype that goes out of its way to assist you.

Nachteile: Could provide some more analytics

One of the best.

Bewertet am 2.10.2016
Abdulla A.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Throughout the few years we've been working with Hoteliga we've had the best experience possible. Their costumer support is available around the clock to help us with all the technical problems we've had, their software is very user friendly and we got used to it very quickly, and most importantly they offer the lowest price in their competitors.

Vorteile: Great price, amazing costumer support, best value possible.

great tool for reservations!

Bewertet am 16.9.2016
Aristotelis P.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: i have been using Hoteliga for 2 years! i'm more than statisfied with the product and the people supporting the software! Highly recommended for hotels ,villas and apartment rentals.

Vorteile: flexible and with zero problems , everything works as expected!
support staff always more than willing to provide assistance!

Flexible and helpful

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Eszter D.
Office manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The biggest attraction is the price but this doesn't affect the functionality. The system is easy to use and learn but can handle complicated reservations. The support staff is always available to help during setup and operation, explaining how it works and not just sending out manuals. We found that they are very willing to do bigger development as well and minor changes if it is required, e.g. adding more payment options, reports etc.

Vorteile: value for money, easy to learn, mobile friendly

Nachteile: could be connected to more OTAs

It's very easy, smart and customer support is just perfect

Bewertet am 13.7.2017
Konstantine K.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I spend 10 minutes a day to manage all my bookings instead of half day before I started to use it.

Vorteile: Clear and user friendly interface combined with a wide range of functions and settings. I did not even need a minute to figure out how to work there. I just started to work.

Nachteile: Hard to say. May be some standard templates are too simplified and not enough easy adjustable. However, thanking to support team, that also was not a big issue.

A WELL-ROUNDED SOLUTION

Bewertet am 30.1.2017
Christina D.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been working with different hospitality programs, channel managers & back offices for years with very bad results. Most programs do not offer seamless solutions and they do not work well with other platforms. I believe Hoteliga is a very well-rounded solution for smaller or larger hoteliers with a very good customer support and a strong development team.

Vorteile: Ease of use, no problems with connectivity

Nachteile: The back office but it is constantly being developed so I do not think that would be a problem

Superb Software Experience

Bewertet am 17.10.2016
Dimitris M.
Co Owner
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Hoteliga over two years now and I'm totally satisfied with the software. It's very easy to use, you don't need anything else but a browser and the channel integration is stunning! Value for money!

Vorteile: Easy to use, portable, plenty of reports

Simply the Best Hotel Management Software!

Bewertet am 24.8.2017
Klitos C.
Admin

Vorteile: You cannot imagine how easy the software is for managing all aspects of your Hotel (bookings, cleaning, scheduling etc.). We have been using this product for 2 years now and it is just excellent. Buy this software for peace of mind.

Nachteile: Nothing to worry about. The software is absolutely perfect, we found no flaws with the software. ...

A year of great experience with Hoteliga

Bewertet am 30.9.2016
Sandy T.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a 27 room Indonesian boutique hotel with 6,000 reservations so far. We have never been happier with Hoteliga! Our 25 years of experience in several industries, we could say that, Hoteliga owns an amazing world class support and software. No question about it.

Vorteile: How easy it is to book a room and it's two way integration with few OTAs.

Nachteile: None so far

Flexible, quick, reliable!

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Konstantina K.
Administrator

Vorteile: Hoteliga is easy to use, easy to learn and practical. The support team is awesome ! Quick and effective and work to make it better day by day!

Nachteile: There is nothing I could say as a cons !The team is always there to listen to your needs and make all the necessary changes.

Hoteliga Review

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Valentina G.
Operations Manager & Guest Relations

Vorteile: Ease of use
Cloud based
Customer Support

Nachteile: Yield Management needs to be implemented

Complete option for the management of hosting companies

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Maribel L.
Licenciada en Turismo
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hoteliga is a hotel management system in the cloud. Easy to use and very practical, it is not necessary to have a special knowledge to use it. Managing this management system and its reservation connection, saves time and avoids errors.

Vorteile: It has all the features that a hosting company needs today: booking management, interactive calendar, customer relationship management, dynamic emails, billing, all reports and statistics on financial data, sales, etc. In addition, the fact that Hoteliga is based on the web, gives the opportunity to access your data from wherever the user is. It also allows continuous supervision and management of cooperation with several booking agencies, either traditional or online (portals) such as booking.com.

Nachteile: Like any cloud-based management system, the data is hosted on the provider's servers, which is why it depends to a large extent on this and on the quality of the internet service.

All round great PMS!

Great customer service
Nice graphics
All in one : channel manager, booking engine & pos
Device friendly

Nachteile: We are waiting for a connection with a restaurant/bar software to be able to charge in rooms. Yield management would be a great add on as well as some small corrections on some reports with regards to payments on the calendar.

Useful tool to manage all reservations.

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Kellyn D.
Administrativo de recepción
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very intuitive, all in the same programme and quick response from support team

Nachteile: It is a little less customizable than other software about add other options daily used at work (not about style)

von Hoteliga an 3.4.2019

Dear Kellyn,

thank you for the nice review and your trust in hoteliga!

Best regards,