It is a program that allows you to manage marketing or advertising campaigns controlling every step.

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Emily yohanna S.
Diseñador de modas

Kommentare: Is the best tool to have control of advertising campaigns helps detect users or customers and allows direct contact with them.

Vorteile: This platform allows me to create, execute and follow advertising campaigns on channels, you can send messages and send private messages with new profile options, your preferences and needs. Put the ability to safely select the right audience to send the expected message. At the same time it allows you to create operational reports to track the impact of the campaign and pilot your solution.

Nachteile: I really do not see cons in the program I have been using it for a while and each version outperforms the other, excellent tool for marketing management.

Great marketing automation tool

Bewertet am 2.6.2019
Jennifer D.
Graphic Designer

Vorteile: We love that Adobe Campaign and how we are able to tracking multiple CRM activities, like real-time campaigns, targeted campaigns, and handle our email marketing. Being able to track campaign behavior in a snap shot helps us understand our users and we are able to segment them by persona for future targeted campaigns. Automating our campaigns has increased our sales and has given us a better understanding of our clientele.

Nachteile: To be able to use it's features to the fullest it requires experienced developers and can be difficult for new users to learn.

Conveniently track projects

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Maya T.
English Language Teacher
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: At Adobe Campaign, I like visual analytics. After creating a project, I easily track the steps. All statistics get to my personal account. I also liked the ability to personalize email newsletters.

Nachteile: I work as a teacher, and Adobe Campaign is more of a marketing tool. I would switch to a program more suitable for my tasks, but the authorities are against it.

Great platform but many flows

Bewertet am 22.4.2018
Jonathan W.
Marketing Guru

Vorteile: Adobe Campaign is a true development platform. For extremely custom solutions, it can be very powerful (provided the right hardware is chosen for on-premise solutions). The data model provides a lot of flexibility, which gives it a leg up on some of Campaign's direct competitors.

Nachteile: Lots of bugs, lack of proper documentation and tutorials makes it difficult for users to achieve the results we ultimately need to.

Great tool, slow customer service.

Bewertet am 20.1.2018
Ahmed A.
Writer

Vorteile: Adobe recently introduced a new user interface, which has is obviously an upgrade from the former user interface : which was unappealing to marketers.
I love this tools email delivery and tracking capabilities : which ensures we have a fair idea of the percentage of our emails which end up in our customers inbox.

Nachteile: Everytime we have encountered a bug while using this software, it becomes very difficult to get support from customer service.
Takes them hours to respond to our emails, and days to resolve bugs.

Most helpful email marketing tool

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Amanda P.
Technical Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Adobe Campaign is a powerful tool for any agency that needs to overcome numerous similar advertising campaigns. I can say it is world's leading program.

Vorteile: Its main feature is automating marketing public services. I can attach several files at a time and still send heavy sized documents in fraction of seconds. I am having great experience with it because it keeps everything well organized.

Nachteile: The price is high, but in view of the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it’s not a big deal but not good for small marketing departments.

It is very difficult to study independently

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Grigoriy M.
Back-End Developer
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the fact that there are many options in Campaign that allow you to customize it depending on your personal needs. Availability of automatic report analysis and email tracking.

Nachteile: To maximize my return, I needed to devote time to full-fledged study, which turned out to be very long and difficult, requiring repeated calls to the support service.

Versatile and effective product

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Lenee K.
Recruiter
Metallabbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Adobe Campaign is a strong tool for modern digitalizes agencies and organizations that appreciate effective planning and management of email marketing campaigns. I would say it provides standard services.

Vorteile: Adobe Campaign is a set of solutions that help me to manage my company information and monitor the performance of my cross-channel campaigns from single platform. It has been the perfect tool that provides reliable services with advanced features.

Nachteile: Adobe campaign is providing amazing services and let us not face any issue. I really like the way it manages all the functions and develop them in efficient ways.

Updates rarely come out

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Mariia P.
HR Team Lead

Vorteile: We use Adobe Campaign for various marketing tasks. We mainly deal with email distribution and SMM. Just one program helps us to completely conduct a marketing campaign and not be distracted by third-party services.

Nachteile: I believe that Adobe does not pay enough attention to the program. Adobe Campaign is an important marketing tool, but many features work according to old principles. You need to update the program more often and follow the latest marketing research so that the program remains in the lead.

Powerful marketing tool with a few drawbacks.

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Namrata D.
Proprietor
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It took a little more time to get it up and running than I would have preferred but once it was going, it gave me very respectable results. There are some caveats but overall this is a tool you should definitely consider.

Vorteile: There are a lot of options to customise and personalise this to suit your needs. And once you have a good understanding of it you can create very powerful marketing campaigns relatively smoothly. The email delivery and tracking capabilities are excellent. Compare to a few other solutions we used prior to this, it is able to get past spam filters much more capably. It can also automatically analyse reports to get you better results. Lastly, Adobe support is pretty good. We have used multiple Adobe products in the past and never had issues with their support team.

Nachteile: The learning curve to get the most out of this is pretty sharp. If you plan on investing on this, be prepared to spend a few hours either going through resources online or talking to their support team to set things up properly.

Adobe Campaign is a Top-Notch CRM

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Communications Specialist
Kosmetik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really, really great product. We moved from a legacy CRM tool that provided us with almost no analytics, and their team wouldn't truly support the legacy CRM that we we're using (somewhat understandable). Adobe has really great campaign building tools, a solid wiziwig feature that allowed us to outsource some work. I also really enjoy the interface and email sending features. Solid product and I would recommend. However, make sure your contract is very detailed and your document of work is itemized and specific.

Vorteile: Easy of use and training. Also really enjoy the analytics features.

Nachteile: The Customer Support can be somewhat suspect at times, but their implementation team was helpful. Also, everything will cost money (although this should go without saying for any mainstay company of Adobe's size)

Adobe E-sign

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Divya B.
Recruiting Coordinator
Unterhaltungselektronik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

Nachteile: A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

A Complete Campaign management/Email Marketing solution

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Sr. Research & Project Analyst
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Adobe Campaign is used as the core email marketing tool in our company. It is used across various departments in our company. Try it, you will definitely love it.

Vorteile: Easier to navigate, workflow interface is cool.
Seamless integration with third party tools like SFDC, Dynamics CRM
Web tracking and automated workflows are some of the features that I really love about this product.

Nachteile: At times it is Slow while starting up. Apart from that, I don't see any issues with this tool.

A tool that you must be able to use

Bewertet am 20.2.2018
Alex K.
SMM-manager
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We bought the products from Adobe for a long time. In combination with other tools, Adobe Campaign allows you to target and optimize advertising, manage multi-channel companies, use mobile and online applications. We are very satisfied with the results. At the same time, it is an instrument to be able to use.

Nachteile: There is no support for the Russian language, rather complicated interface. Understand the program from scratch is not easy.

Best email automation software available

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Linda S.
Digital Marketing Manager
Medizinische Geräte, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We implemented Adobe Campaign Manager six months ago and we are very happy with it. We are now able to run multiple campaigns simultaneously without much effort.

Vorteile: Ability to send personalized emails to each audience. Simultaneously.

Nachteile: Takes time to set up. More than originally thought.

Newbie is unlikely to understand independently

Bewertet am 24.2.2018
Alisa M.
Support manager
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's just an instrument, and the result depends on how skillfully it is to use it. I am helped by many years of experience in the IT field. I would not recommend this program to a newcomer. Still, 100% it will not work for him.

Nachteile: The main disadvantage is that you need to know English for a full-time job. The program does not have a very friendly interface, and to use it, you need to be really professional.

Great tool for marketing analysis

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Maksym S.
.NET developer

Vorteile: With Adobe Campaign, I had the opportunity to create excellent campaigns. Excellent integration with CRM software. It is possible to attach several documents simultaneously.

Nachteile: To find out how to fully use the software, I had to look through a lot of educational materials on YouTube, which required a considerable amount of time.

Overall, great tool that solves almost all of our needs for the email marketing channel.

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Marketing Automation Manager
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The level of granularity that can be achieved in our workflows has been a huge improvement for us. We now have much more flexibility in how we choose to run and trigger our automated campaigns.

Nachteile: Much steeper learning curve coming from a more user-friendly interface. Pretty buggy from time to time.

Steep Learning Curve, But Worth It

Bewertet am 9.2.2017
Dagny K.
Digital Marketing Intern
Medizinische Geräte

Kommentare: We have been using Adobe Campaign for almost a year and there are still some aspects of it that I don't completely understand. It's complicated and has a steep learning curve. However, it is definitely worth the investment! This software is both powerful and versatile.

Vorteile: Once you set it up, the software does the work for you.

Nachteile: It has a steep learning curve.

This is great for all skill levels

Bewertet am 24.3.2019
marketing manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been able to successfully launch a number of highly targeted and multi faceted email campaigns. I have found the process of learning the program and making the most of its many features a bit time consuming at first, but after a while I'm able to better understand all that it has to offer.

Vorteile: The ability to use some of the more advanced features that help you engage on a new level with email subscribers; these features include dynamic content, AI powered emails and triggered emails.

Nachteile: I have been looking for ways to automate reports that help us understand our email and landing page metrics; some reporting processes are often manual and take more time than I would like to complete.

Cost an arm and a leg

Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Andrew Z.

Vorteile: It was easy to use and send documents. I loved the software and the whole concept of e-signatures.

Nachteile: the cost was to much for our company. We have development team and to access the api they wanted more money then it was worth so we switched to DocuSign we negotiated a a better deal at the time.

A great way to "get the word out"

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Matthew K.
Director of Sales & Service, Growth Spark Media
Rundfunkmedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to create campaigns for our clients that we otherwise would have never been able to create, especially given the multiple platforms that are available to us. Combined with great analytics Campaign makes this a one stop shop for us.

Vorteile: I like the fact that i can hit multiple channels without using multiple platforms. We are able to create complex campaigns for our clients easily making us heroes in the eyes of our cilents!

Nachteile: I can't think of much of anything that i don't like about Campaign, the price is a little high but you get what you pay for!

Seems simple - is a LOT to learn

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
multimedia creative & SEO coordinator

Vorteile: Campaign functions all exist, and that's great BUT many of them are difficult to find and less practical than they seem they should be. Is possible our team just hasn't been able to take advantage of the proper tutorials because we are very busy, but it is very involved software. I appreciate that it has reporting though.

Nachteile: It's no better than other software we've used in the past. I'm just not really impressed. As someone who uses a lot of adobe products and really appreciates the functionality, this is lackluster.

Suitable for marketing campaigns

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Oleg T.

Vorteile: Most of the marketing tasks we conduct through the Adobe Campaign. The platform is best suited for email marketing and SMM, but it does a good job with the rest of the tasks.

Nachteile: Adobe Campaign begins to slow down after two hours of work. From whatever computer I go, the problem remains. I suspect that the problem from the server.

A cool package, but you need to configure it correctly

Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Santa F.
IT-manager
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software is initially focused on professionals. I strictly do not recommend it to a beginner. Although, if desired, anyone can understand. The question is is it worth the effort? It is difficult to answer unequivocally. Personally, I quite like the program.

Nachteile: It is necessary to understand the special terminology, to have an idea of the goals and witches when using such software. Working with the program, it is critically important to understand the very mechanism of an action.