Filtern nach:

Über Adobe Campaign

Lösung für die Entwicklung von Marketing-Datamarts und die Verwaltung von Direktmarketing-Kampagnen über mehrere Kanäle.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Campaign

Gautam S.
Gautam S.
Director in Bangladesch
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"It controls you all the time in marketing or advertising."

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Controls marketing or advertising campaigns to identify customers and allow for direct communication.

Used to work, edit and follow ads on channels. You can use it to send private messages with your preferences and needs. It helps you create operational reports to track campaign impact and find solutions.

However, every time I've had trouble using this software, I've had trouble getting customer service support. Emails a lot of time to respond to and resolve emails.

Giselle R.
graphic designer in Mexiko
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

usefull tool for my company!

Kommentare: we used to waist so much time emailing our costumers and this software save us money and time because now we automatice our emails.

it's easy to use, the interface is instinctive and provide the solutions for my company clients improving costumer experience.

for some of my collaborators was difficult at the beginning but it's worth it

Dan P.
Dan P.
ACD in USA

Great For Automation

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We use it for our automation and scheduling of online activities

A great cross channel marketing solution to automate email, mobile, social, whatever you need online. Plus it is easy to integrate with your other adobe tools

It is pricey like most adobe stuff and it is not as user friendly as other adobe products but it still gets the job done

Shaun P.
Shaun P.
CEO in UK
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Over-promised; not delivered in the slightest!

Kommentare: The most unresponsive, disdainful, anti-client service organisation we have ever dealt with.

nothing at all. It turned out to be an extremely expensive batch-and-bash email platform.

Dreadful implementation; links between different modules didn't work; sophisticated segmentation never worked in 2 years. An extremely expensive white elephant.

Islam R.
Doctor in Ägypten
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool for my work

Kommentare: this tool is very helpful and the best tool for working and I use it daily

This is software is perfect for my work and I deal with it easy.

Its price is hight minly. I advice them to reduce the price.

Emmanuel T.
Director in Nigeria
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe campaign is a creative software for your business.

Kommentare: Is good and perfect for my business.

What I like about the software is it design and tools. It gives my project a beautiful structure for public use.

Well,I don't like the fact that the software is working low on my computer,maybe is my server. But Need to upgrad please.

Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Technical Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Most helpful email marketing tool

Kommentare: Adobe Campaign is a powerful tool for any agency that needs to overcome numerous similar advertising campaigns. I can say it is world's leading program.

Its main feature is automating marketing public services. I can attach several files at a time and still send heavy sized documents in fraction of seconds. I am having great experience with it because it keeps everything well organized.

The price is high, but in view of the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it’s not a big deal but not good for small marketing departments.

Mohamed R.
lilblog in Marokko
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Get better at yourself with adobe

Kommentare: good experience

A beautiful program, and there is no alternative to this program, despite the competition of companies, but it remains the best because of the class that uses this program, which is a conscious class. If the program is of high quality and needs only development in the future and campaigns to introduce itself

It contains in a program after the features that I think is not needed and is no longer used, so the program needs a recent update to suit the development of the modern era

Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Freelancer in Ghana
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

ADOBE CAMPAIGN REVIEW

Kommentare: Adobe Campaign has made it easy for me to track performance. Helps me to make good decisions. i have no regrets using this software even though i think there is still room for improvement

You can use this to send private messages. Creating reports is very effective because this software makes it possible to track how well a campaign is doing and even to know the best productive marketing systems. you can use this software to track various CRM activities. Communication ability is also top notch.

It is very complicated if you are a beginner. It is slow when there are a lot of processes going on at a time. Takes time to get used to the interface.

Silfrido G.
Silfrido G.
Instructor in Venezuela
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Connection through all channels with efficiency

Kommentare: Maintain a marketing through email, knowing the details of customers, easy to use, practical and recommended for its simple technology functions.

I like that it allows me to visualize the client in all the channels in a single screen, allowing to automate the campaigns and mailings in a systematized way. It allows data connectors in the audience. In addition, its system is very simple and friendly to handle.

Even though it seems very complete, I could add the synchronization with social networks in order to reach a larger audience, providing the benefits of the product to a wider audience.

Jennifer D.
Graphic Designer in USA

Great marketing automation tool

We love that Adobe Campaign and how we are able to tracking multiple CRM activities, like real-time campaigns, targeted campaigns, and handle our email marketing. Being able to track campaign behavior in a snap shot helps us understand our users and we are able to segment them by persona for future targeted campaigns. Automating our campaigns has increased our sales and has given us a better understanding of our clientele.

To be able to use it's features to the fullest it requires experienced developers and can be difficult for new users to learn.

Imelda C.
Virtual Assistant in Philippinen
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Attract more B2B clients with great brochures and Ads

It's a great application for sending agreement documents online. The PDF and Esignature help me accomplish my admin tasks easily and effectively. It simplifies the process which allows me to serve more clients. I often use Adobe Marketing Cloud for my Marketing campaign because the features allow you to create marketing brochures and newsletters that fit your target thus more customer engagement. In one tool, you can easily manage your email, ads, and campaign brochures. Its templates and content have designs suitable for businesses and professionals.

The pricing can be costly but it is a good investment because of quality of its digital content. There are tools for marketing that can be at no cost but what you if you would compare, this software would attract more clients for your business.

Fraser D.
Product Marketing Executive in UK

An incredibly high functioning tool for all your marketing needs

- has the intuitive UX that you come to expect from Adobe products. Very slick, attractive interface that is easy to use and fun to learn - vast array of essential marketing tools, from analytics to campaign management. Also includes some very nice to have features, such as a mobile app, customisation and personalisation options - integrations with other products is invaluable

- the price is steep, but considering the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it is not a surprise. Definitely not a solution for small marketing depts - the sheer amount of functions in this product may be intimidating to some and put them off

Harsh R.
Sr Manager in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice Product by Adobe

Kommentare: Overall nice product

Adobe Marketing Cloud offers excellent analytics and reports. It offers strong email and social media marketing. It is very useful in search engine optimization, website development and optimizing the landing page of website . It is one of the best marketing tool.

Adobe Marketing Cloud is not a free tool, it require payment. It is a complicated tool to work on. I find Google Analytics little user friendly

Mike P.
IT Specialist in USA
Philanthropie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

All the tools you need under 1 program

Easy to access apps and tools. The different help screes along the way are great when you are trying to figure out what option to use. The layout os the apps and menus are very user friendly. There seems like there is too many tools but I am sure I do not use as many as others.

Besides the subscription structure no cons. It would be great if you can flat out purchase the product and pay for upgarde when you need them.

Alicia C.
Director of Marketing in
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive program

I really like how there is so much possibility with this project. Whether for work or for personal use, there are a variety of features for every need. The program is also quite easy to use, and there are so many resources out there to help research something if I don't know how to do it.

The program is quite complicated and it can be hard to figure out simple tasks without looking up how to do it.

Communications Specialist in USA
Kosmetik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Campaign is a Top-Notch CRM

Kommentare: Really, really great product. We moved from a legacy CRM tool that provided us with almost no analytics, and their team wouldn't truly support the legacy CRM that we we're using (somewhat understandable). Adobe has really great campaign building tools, a solid wiziwig feature that allowed us to outsource some work. I also really enjoy the interface and email sending features. Solid product and I would recommend. However, make sure your contract is very detailed and your document of work is itemized and specific.

Easy of use and training. Also really enjoy the analytics features.

The Customer Support can be somewhat suspect at times, but their implementation team was helpful. Also, everything will cost money (although this should go without saying for any mainstay company of Adobe's size)

Ahmed A.
Ahmed A.
Writer in Nigeria

Great tool, slow customer service.

Adobe recently introduced a new user interface, which has is obviously an upgrade from the former user interface : which was unappealing to marketers. I love this tools email delivery and tracking capabilities : which ensures we have a fair idea of the percentage of our emails which end up in our customers inbox.

Everytime we have encountered a bug while using this software, it becomes very difficult to get support from customer service. Takes them hours to respond to our emails, and days to resolve bugs.

Meredith M.
Marketing Director in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Full-suite Cloud Platform

Kommentare: For any real marketing department, this is a comprehensive suite and a must have. The capabilities are amazing and worth learning.

This software was extremely easy to learn. There are multiple free templates available in the App Store as well. There are also numerous tutorials on YouTube and from Adobe. But easy to load and go.

The price can be a hindrance for small businesses so depends on what you really need. If you’re not going to learn how to use all the features than might be better off with a cheaper option.

Divya B.
Divya B.
Recruiting Coordinator in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe E-sign

I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

Marketing Specialist in USA
Quelle: GetApp

You get what you pay for

Usually one says this in a negative light, but this is definitely worth the price. It is one of the most well encompassing platforms out there and can target extremely fine markets.

Much like all other Adobe products, the price can be a hindrance for some companies. It also lags on older or less powerful machines.

Sr. Research & Project Analyst in Indien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Complete Campaign management/Email Marketing solution

Kommentare: Adobe Campaign is used as the core email marketing tool in our company. It is used across various departments in our company. Try it, you will definitely love it.

Easier to navigate, workflow interface is cool. Seamless integration with third party tools like SFDC, Dynamics CRM Web tracking and automated workflows are some of the features that I really love about this product.

At times it is Slow while starting up. Apart from that, I don't see any issues with this tool.

Cameron C.
CEO owner in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best and easiest and safest even above focusing and very close b

Kommentare: No it should be offers on all the sights

That the security cription and the lease of use .all the others in had problem with under standing how to use it and know I did it right

None really it will run my crimped messages in my office very well set up .no hidden clauses

Daryl K.
CEO in

Adobe equals a Must Have for Digital / Design agencies

Kommentare: using Adobe Cloud gives us as a agency more room to create and deliver while on the road or from any place.
With some extra tools our team is able to deliver work at their own convenience.

- Best Content creation / editing tools to give your business a professional look. - Pricing is fair. you always have the latest versions when subscribing for the monthly fee. - Brand creation, across all platforms. Social, Corporate etc. - Integration with other systems

- You will have to maintain payments in order to use the platform. - expensive hardware requirements to run the apps smoothly.

Business Intelligence Consultant in
Verlagswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Continues to Innovate & Confuse

Kommentare: Adobe Marketing Cloud includes Adobe Analytics, Target, Social, Experience Manager, Media Optimizer and Campaign. Even though Adobe's constant re-branding of their marketing tools confuses me, I am always pleasantly surprised with their new "version" or "platform" or "suite" of offerings.

Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst) now includes all the features of what was formerly known as Adobe Insight.

Adobe Analytics is a fantastic tool for people who know what they are doing. It is not easy to learn and for larger organizations, Adobe Analytics "truncates" results. This means if a report is pulled with 950,000 results, Adobe truncates all results after 750,000 into one result.